Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.43/5
Get Started

Roberta’s Gardens was established over 50 years ago and continues to provide gardeners with the supplies they need to sow a beautiful garden. Roberta’s not only offer’s gardeners the best bulbs and plantings, but treats to enjoy while sitting outside and admiring your flourishing garden.

As a family owned business the Wallien Family has passed down their appreciation for giving their customers the most diversified and unique gardening selections from around the world. No matter where you're located, let Roberta’s bring uniqueness to your garden.

Roberta's Gardens Call Now Toll Free (800) 428-9726 Learn More Get Started
Call Now Toll Free

Roberta's Gardens Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Roberta's Gardens?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Roberta's Gardens?

Original review: June 30, 2020

I order a lemon tree from Roberta’s and it arrived on time and it was amazing how healthy and beautiful the tree was. I will always buy my fruit trees from Roberta’s. When harvesting the lemons my neighbors come by and are so happy to get fresh tree ripen fruit.

Roberta's Gardens response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We love hearing how satisfied you are with our plants. We strive to take great care of our customers. Thank you for gardening with us!

Original review: June 30, 2020

I received an email that my flowers were being shipped and purchased at QVC. The problem was, I did not order anything and the order was going to someone in New York. I was concerned about fraud, but was never able to reach anyone.

Roberta's Gardens response

Thank you for writing us. I am so sorry for not being able to reach us. We have been short staffed do to covid19. I did look into your email address and do not have that in our data base. You may want to contact QVC to be sure they do not have it on the wrong account in their system. Thank you and stay well!

Original review: June 30, 2020

I placed an order last night for 6 plants. Got confirmation of order and of payment and when I woke up this morning I had a cancellation and a notice of refund. I don't see any explanation as to why. Very disappointing.

Roberta's Gardens response

Thank you for taking the time to send in this review. We apologize for the disappointment of not getting your plants. we have completely exhausted inventory on most of our plants for the remainder of this season. We are very sorry for running short on this particular item. We are trying to get a new system to have better inventory so we can better serve you. Again, we are sorry for any inconvenience and look forward to hearing from you again next year. Thank you and stay well!

Original review: June 30, 2020

I have purchased 4 trees and every one has died within a year or less. The lemons have not reached ripeness but fall off before ripe. Warranty should be at least a year as Home Depot and Lowe’s have. Customer service is not very good or understanding. Would never purchase from them again.

Original review: June 30, 2020

Gerbera daisies. Ordered a set of three. Two were as advertised. One was so small that it did not live. Other years the plants came wrapped in newspaper & stayed together. This year were in plastic & fell apart. Dirt was all over box.

Roberta's Gardens response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We apologize for the plant not growing. I have put in for replacement on the one that did not grow, if you would like a color of your choice please call before March 2021. We are always trying new ways to pack plants by the feed back we get from our customers. Thank you for yours and we will continue to work on that. Thank you and stay well!

Original review: June 30, 2020

Out of the several plants I've ordered I have only been successful in growing one plant. It comes back every year and has these huge pink and white flowers. Other than that none of the other plants survived. I think I ordered a money plant from the company and that plant died within a month. All the leaves fell off.

Roberta's Gardens response

Thank you for the kind words concerning your plants and your experience with Roberta's. It is always nice to have our customers let us know how we are doing in the whole experience with our plants. I have looked at you account with us and not showing you ordered the money tree from us. If it is ours and you would like a replacement please call with in the warranty of 90 days and we would be happy to stand behind that. Thank you for being loyal customer and allowing us to serve you today and in the coming years.

Original review: June 30, 2020

Phillip Watson Designs 3-Pc. All Season Long Beefsteak. This is what I ordered and the packaging had Roberta's Gardens when arrived. Two of the plants are beautiful and producing well but, I did have one that died as soon as they arrived. So I am happy with the ones I have. :-) Thank you, Vanessa.

Original review: June 30, 2020

Lavender. They looked like they were half gone already but I thought if I hurried and planted them they would survive but they didn't. I water, watched them for, moved them, nothing. They said they could be planted in pots. I have big pots so that is where I planted them.

Roberta's Gardens response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am sorry your lavender did not do well for you. I looked at your account and do not show that you ordered this from us. You might try Cottage Farms (888-593-3644) Thank you and stay well!

Original review: June 12, 2020

I always watch Roberta’s shows when they come on. Roberta’s is a family, so I like that it’s a family business, and I like their shows. I’m new at gardening and they have a lot of stuff that’s easy for beginners. Some Gerbera daisies were my latest purchase. They're coming up now, and they're pink and white and they're so pretty.

My orders showed up in good standing. Even if you order them and it’s not in your planting season, they wait and ship it when it’s ready for your planting season, so you don’t get them too early and you don’t get them too late. You get it based on your zone, and that’s when they get shipped to you. I spoke with their customer service because they have like a guarantee. A couple other plants weren’t healthy when they arrived, and they sent out replacements for me.

Give Roberta’s a try. I like Roberta’s because they offer stuff that’s not like the big box stores. You can go to those stores and it’s kinda all the same thing. But Roberta’s offers many different plants and flowers that make your garden different from your neighbors. Also, their stuff comes with a planting guide, so it tells you how far to dig your holes, how far to space it, the watering, and if it's drought-tolerant. So, that helps too.

Roberta's Gardens response

Thank you for the kind words concerning your plants and your experience with Roberta's. It is always nice to have our customers let us know how we are doing in the whole experience with our plants. We take those comments and strive to make it even better. Thank you for being loyal customer and allowing us to serve you today and in the coming years.

Original review: May 21, 2020

I ordered a couple of the Gerbera Daisy last year. It didn’t come out right. I purchased through QVC so I called to let them know. It was replaced, yet it didn’t work. I ordered this year and the same thing happened so I decided to just forget about that. Other than that, everything else is okay.

Roberta's Gardens response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Thank you for the kind words. I am showing you received 2 orders of gerber daisies that have not been replaced. I have put in for the replacement for you. We will ship then in 2021. Thank you and stay safe!

Roberta's Gardens Company Information