Call toll free
3.29/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Roberta’s Gardens was established over 50 years ago and continues to provide gardeners with the supplies they need to sow a beautiful garden. Roberta’s not only offer’s gardeners the best bulbs and plantings, but treats to enjoy while sitting outside and admiring your flourishing garden.

As a family owned business the Wallien Family has passed down their appreciation for giving their customers the most diversified and unique gardening selections from around the world. No matter where you're located, let Roberta’s bring uniqueness to your garden.

View More View More

Roberta's Gardens Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Oct. 26, 2019

I bought a lot of plants and the delivery was good. The plants are packed well too. However, one plant in particular, the lavender, I bought three and only one survived. The next two died. I also bought red and white plants that bloom every Christmas and both of them died. Still, I have some that I had for a long time that are very big. I also bought mint and I love it. I have it in my flower pot right now and it smells really good.

Good morning Zenita,

We are thrilled that your products arrived in such great condition and were packaged optimally. That is fantastic that you've been enjoying the lovely fragrance and taste of our mint plant. In the same essence, we deeply regret the issues that you had with our lavender and holiday cactus. Please let us know how or if we can provide better experience for you in regards to the plants that have died or you've had issues with.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2019

I ordered four plants of the same kind from Roberta's Gardens and they arrived in a really good condition. I was told the delivery date, and within that time period, they were there. I'm satisfied with Roberta's. The summer was starting when they told me to plant it, and I did. And for some reason, the plants died. Only one made it. I bought them because I wouldn’t have to plant them every year. But it didn’t really help.

Good afternoon Zelma,

It is fantastic that you had such a "smooth" shipping transition with our lives plants. The cheyenne spirit echinacea is a very sturdy/hardy perennial. We apologize for the issue(s) that you had with our products, and would like to know how we may resolve the situation, and improve your overall experience moving forward.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2019

I ordered plants for myself, daughter and daughter in - law and planted all in 'pots' for the first time. It was an excellent experience, plants were great to the point that I gave tomatoes to my neighbors and fellow workers. Looking forward to ordering for next year.

Roberta's Gardens response

We are so happy to hear that you were able to share your tomatoes. Spreading the love! We are excited to see what you choose next season!

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 13, 2019

I love Roberta's but the last couple years I have had bad luck with the plants ordered. The beautiful variety of Hibiscus did not come back this year as much as I pampered and cared for them - so sad. Then this Spring I ordered a variety of Cone Flowers which normally do well for me but - not this time. Thus the low rating. Sorry.

Roberta's Gardens response

Thank you for taking the time to review our company and products. We are sorry to hear about the Hibiscus not coming back. When looking into your account to look into sending a replacement to you for your Cone Flowers, we do not find this product in your account. The Cone Flowers might have been purchased through another plant company on QVC? Have a great growing season!

Original review: Oct. 9, 2019

I have been very pleased with the flowers. On one occasion called and very quickly received replacement. Love your flowers! They are still blooming and look great. Last year they lasted until November and I finally had to let go! Order them every year and on auto delivery for 2020!

Roberta's Gardens response

We are so glad to hear you are enjoying your flowers. We hear a lot about our Gerber Daisies holding on til the very last minute! Thank you for your review and for growing with Roberta's!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Roberta's Gardens?

Original review: Oct. 8, 2019

We placed the plant in a large patio planter. They both grew but the tomato plant only produced 1 maybe 2 tomatoes. The basil grew and I was able to use most of it. But I wouldn't order the tomato plant again.

Good afternoon Antoinette,

Thank you so much for reaching out providing us with a response in regards to your experience(s) with Roberta's Gardens. The Salad Caprese set your received, although a phenomenal set known for producing a bountiful harvest, seemed to produce on the mediocre level at best. We apologize for the lack of yield you received, and we would like to know how to rectify the situation, resulting in a positive outcome.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2019

Received 2 triple flowering hibiscus plants in the spring and as of today (10/8/19) I get two or three flowers every day. They withstood a very heavy rainy couple of months and then survived a very hot 90 degree plus September. Next season I plan on purchasing more. Thank you, Arlene

Roberta's Gardens response

Thank you for the review. We are happy to hear how often you are seeing flowers. Hibiscus are very hardy plant! We look forward to seeing you continue to grow with Roberta's next season!

Original review: Oct. 8, 2019

We purchase Roberta's flowers every year as my husband LOVES gardening and I always looking for new and different flowers. We have never had any issues with our numerous orders and we always look forward to receiving them! Love them!!!!

Roberta's Gardens response

We are so happy to read this review! We look forward to finding new and different plants and flowers to bring to our Roberta's family! We can't wait to see what you will add to your collection next season.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2019

6 Piece Patio Beefsteak Tomato Plants (2 varieties, 3 of each). Plants arrived on time and appeared to be healthy. I am a very experienced gardener with vegetables, house plants, and outdoor plants. I planted as instructed and at the correct planting time. Plants did poorly especially 1 of the 2 varieties. The few fruit produced were not tasty and not nearly as large as advertised. I contacted Roberta's customer service via email with questions about why the 1 variety looked strange and was performing poorly. Roberta's never answered my email although this method of contact was recommended in their brochure. Will likely not order from them again as all plants purchased from them over the years have performed poorly.

Good afternoon Ann,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, and provide the information about your experience. The Heirloom Tomato set you purchased is one of the staples of our fruits and vegetable collection. We greatly apologize for the poor outcome and yield from your tomato plants, as these usually produce a sturdy plant and large yields of fruit. Although we do apologize for the lack of response to your email, I did review your account, and was unable to locate the email you sent. Is there any we may improve upon your prior experiences to help reach a positive outcome?

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 8, 2019

I have bought several plants from you guys and have had NO luck with them OR the replacements you have sent. Sorry to say. Even the miniature roses. I had better luck with some I bought at the 99 Cents store. So disappointed!

Good afternoon Art,

Roberta's Gardens strives to provide customers with the best in plants and customer service. We sincerely regret the unsatisfactory experiences that you've had with us. Please let us know how we may improve our operations, to better serve our customer base, and avoid future issues regarding non productive plants.

Roberta's Gardens Company Information