toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Roberta's Gardens

Thank you for taking time to review your recent purchase with Roberta's Gardens. We are thrilled to hear you have had some successful results with our plants. I noticed you reside in Scottsdale, AZ and I know you can get some very hot weather there, but you have done the absolute correct thing in purchasing heat tolerable plants for your warmer climate. This is a great tip and it's very important to purchase plants fit for your growing conditions. The hibiscus as well as the Hens and Chicks are two heat tolerable perennials that thrive in the warmer climates. Great gardening and keep growing with Roberta's!

Original review: Nov. 30, 2016

We LOVE everything we have ever purchased from Roberta's... We order online, receive in perfect condition at exact planting time - excellent customer service. We would not buy local after experiencing the highest quality plants from Roberta's. When you find beautiful plants, terrific prices, such great customer service, ease in ordering, why shop any place else?

Roberta's Gardens

Donna, Thank you for taking the time to review our company.. We take all criticism seriously and will take your thoughts and pass them along. Our goal is to have the best available plants and bulbs. If you have a problem all you have to do is call our customer service @ 800-428-9726 and one of our reps witll take good care of you. Have a great day!

Original review: April 20, 2017

Most plants arrived in acceptable condition but feel packaging needs improvement. Biggest complaint is that what one receives is not at all near to what is represented on TV. The hardy hibiscus were so tiny that it took all of first growing season to keep them alive. Company is very good at replacing plants and staff is very nice.

Roberta's Gardens

Sally, Thank you for reviewing our company. We are so pleased you gae us 5 stars. We strive to have great cutomer service and good quality plants and bulbs. We are here for you if you ever have an issue. Agin Thank you and have a great day.!

Original review: April 17, 2017

I recently contacted Roberta's about a replacement ordered through QVC. The young lady who called me could not have been nicer or more helpful. The plants I received as replacement were excellent. I was becoming frustrated with my lack of success with Roberta's plants but this experience has changed my mind. I have since ordered more from you. Thank you for your excellent customer service.

Roberta's Gardens

Patricia, We are sorry your Snapdragons did not do well for you. The zones are always shown on QVC that plants are hardy in. Your zone should be fine for Snapdragons as they are hardy in zones 6-10. I would like to take this opportunity to send you another item of your choice to give us another try. Go to our website www.roberta

Original review: April 14, 2017

When I went to Illinois, I saw all these beautiful wildflowers, so I purchased flowers just like those through Roberta's Gardens. But they were dead when they got here. Other than that, the people were very nice, so they tried to make it right and they sent me some more. The second ones that I got were alive, but the flowers were pitiful-looking. The thing about it is they just don’t like the heat. They don’t live in Alabama because it's hot here. So I just can't grow those flowers. They were supposed to grow up to 18 to 24 inches high and come back year after year. I would still recommend Roberta's, although they need to tell people what’ll grow in certain parts of the country. They should be cognizant of where they're sending them and making sure that they’ll grow in that area for anybody in the future.

Roberta's Gardens

Merryl, We are sorry the plants aren't doing well for you. In your area they will probably need more water than what the instructions tell you. They will also need fertilizer but be careful not to over fertilize them. Give thia a try and see if they will start flourishing for you. Thank you for your review. Have a great day.

Original review: April 12, 2017

The plants are surviving, but not really growing. I am going by the directions that came with the plants. El Paso may not be the best area for them, even though they are desert plants. The leaves look like they are burnt on the ends with dried brown edges.

Roberta's Gardens

Nancy, We strive to send out the best quality plants and bulbs available. If y ou receive something that is not up to standard then you need to call us so we can help you or send you a new item. I see we replaced and order last year from 2015 and you have 5 new orders this season. We have a great customer service team and they will help you with any problems or concerns. All you need to do is call 800-428-9726 and any one can help you. Have a good day.

Original review: April 11, 2017

Most of the plants ordered have been of very poor quality and in bad shape upon receipt. I really don't know why I keep ordering... Guess I am hoping to receive something good one day. What else can I say... Most of your products suck!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Roberta's Gardens?

Roberta's Gardens

Jay, Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We strive to send good quality plants and bulbs. Have a great day.

Original review: April 11, 2017

I bought things from Roberta’s Gardens through QVC. Some of those they delivered were very good, the stuff that grew. Some of it wasn’t good.

Roberta's Gardens

Beverly, Thank you for taking the time to revierw our company and also for the good comments. We strive to have the best quality plants and bulbs available and are always happy to hear feedback. If you ever have any questions or concerns be sure to give us a call @800-428-9726 and we will help you with any questions you might have. Have a great day and a Happy Easter.

Original review: April 9, 2017

Excellent products, healthy and good size for price. Would recommend Roberta's to anyone. Order each year from QVC. I do feel though each vendor has close to the same products, Roberta's and Cottage Farms. I like the unusual and Roberta's seems to bring more of those.

Roberta's Gardens

Jerry, Thank you for the good comments. We are always pleased to hear when things go right. If you ever have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to give us a call. We have an excellant customer service team and they will be glad to help you with any questions. Again Thank You for taking the time to review our company. Have a great weekend and Happy Easter.

Original review: April 9, 2017

We have been very pleased with the plant quality. We have had a couple that have died, customer service is exceptional, very fast, efficient, very easy to do business with. Always as represented, never been disappointed with anything we have received. Replacements are handled very easily.

Roberta's Gardens

Noreen, Thank you for the feedback for our company. We are always pleased when things work out. If you ever need our service call us at 800-428-9726 and we will be happy to help with any questions or concerns you might have. Have a great day and a Happy Easter.

Original review: April 9, 2017

I have been ordering plants from QVC/ Roberta's for a couple of years now and have pleasantly surprised. I live in California and shipping time can be around 7 days but all except 1 fig tree, or so I thought survived. My poor little fig stick was so sad. I emailed customer service a couple of months later and they sent a new plant. Long story short that sad little fig came back to life and is thriving as are all my other plants.

Roberta's Gardens

We are sorry you had a problem with the Hibiscus. I see where you were sent 2 sets for replacments. The Hibiscus it the last thing to come up in the Spring and it is usually the end of May or 1st of June. They do not come back on the old stems, new sprouts come from underground. Please be patient as they will flourish and do well for you. Have a good day.

Original review: April 8, 2017

All those blooms I saw on TV and in your brochure... BUNK!!! I had MAYBE one bloom at a time on each plant! I'm really upset. Did NOT get my money's worth last year. Are these twigs going to bloom again? SO VERY UPSET!!! I wish I could say something good about my purchase, but can't. Will you replace these?

Updated on Apr 10, 2017: The flowers they showed on HSN were BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL! LOTS AND LOTS OF BLOOMS. These plants that I got had maybe one bloom at a time. Each bloom was beautiful, but how disappointing was this??? Now I don't even know if they are going to come back this year. They died off and look like they are dead, and break off like they are too. SO SO SO disappointed.

Roberta's Gardens

Ann, I am sorry you had a a problem with y our Butterfly Bush. I see in your history you talked with Jason. He told you at the time it wasn't time for it to come out of dormancy and if they didn't you needed to call us back. There has been no phone calls listed. I also see you ordered Strawberry Plants last year and there is no conversation concerning those either. If you have problems all you need to do is call us @ 800-428-9726 and we will take care of it. I would like to take this opportunity to send you a new item and give us another try. Go to our website www.robertasgardens.net and pick an item you would like to try and give us a call. I will note your account so all the reps can see you are eligible. Have a great day. Happy Easter!

Original review: April 7, 2017

I have ordered plants in the past from Roberta's & have never had any luck with them. The 1st time I purchased a plant (approx. 3 yrs. ago) it was supposed to be a bloomer every year. It never bloomed, just grew leaves. Other plants I ordered just never grew, so I gave up ordering plants from QVC.

Roberta's Gardens

Georgi, Thank you for taking the time to review our company and for the good comments. Our goal is to have the best plants available and appreciate the feedback. Havve a great day and a Happy Easter.

Original review: April 7, 2017

Plants are beautiful and the one time that I had an issue, Roberta's was right there and appropriately handled my situation. I will continue to purchase my flowers and plants and would recommend Roberta's to anyone who is looking to make beautiful gardens to do the same.

Roberta's Gardens

Lori, I am sorry you had problems with some of our plants. WE strive to have good quality plants and bulbs. Our warranty is 1 year for perennials and 90 days for annual/tropicals. I saw in your history you were sent replacement orders. I would like to take this opportunity to offer you an item of your choice to try again. Go to our website www.robertasgardens.net and pick out an item y ou would like to try and call our customer service dept 800-428-9726 and ask for Sue in accounting.

Original review: April 7, 2017

I have ordered many plants from Roberta's from QVC and most all of them have died. Even the replacements have died, so I have spent lots of money and have nothing to show for it. I buy plants elsewhere and have good luck with them. Not sure what I do wrong with your plants. I think the plants are never as large as you see on TV, and they suffer in shipping! Not sure I will order any more. I love the unique plants you offer, just can't get them to grow!

Factual basis uncertain

Roberta's Gardens

The items you are concerned about are not Roberta's products. The Poppies you odered was in 2015 and replacments were sent to you. The rest are not ours.

Original review: April 7, 2017

Gardening is something that I love to do. I like the variety that Roberta's Gardens presents and the opportunity to get the different types of plants. The plants that I got from them have been good quality and they've been packaged well. However, I've just had difficulty in some of the plants living. I got a bird-of-paradise that never bloomed, but I'm hoping that they're going to. There was also a pink grass that looked good when they first came, but at that time it was a little too cool and it said to get them out immediately. Those didn't do well. I called them and they were supposed to send me some replacements for some poppies, but they must have run out because I didn't get them and got the daisies instead. I would recommend Roberta's Gardens, though. They do a good job. I had some bad experiences with a few plants, but that's gonna happen anywhere I buy them.

Roberta's Gardens

Jancy, Thank you for taking the time to review our Company. We are happy your Peonies are doing well. If you have any questions or concerns just give us a call and we will take care of you. Have a great day,.

Original review: April 7, 2017

I received the replacement peonies and planted them in Oct in Reno, NV. As of today one of the tubers has produced growth that is very encouraging and I am hopeful I will get some blooms. I keep checking the other 2 and so far no activity. The original order also has much more encouraging growth than was exhibited when I first planted them.

Roberta's Gardens

Rosemary, We are sorry you had problems with our plants. If y ou would like to call us we can give you a list of plants we have that are good for your area. You can reach us at 800-428-9726 and any customer service rep can help you. Thank you for the feedback. Have a great day and Happy Easter.

Original review: April 7, 2017

Plants die. I have better luck with what I buy from Albertsons grocery store. The latter seem to grow and thrive. Don't know why. I live in a hot dry climate during the summer. Need plants for that climate with little water. Might do better if the plants are larger than the ones I have received. Volunteer to try plants out for this climate. Don't like plants with thorns or those that are poisonous as I have pets and don't want them getting into them, especially one who eats plants, clothes, and plastic.

Roberta's Gardens

Gloria, Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We are happy your bulbs arrived in good condition and doing well. We strive to have good quality items. If you ever have any questions or concerns please call us and we will help you out. Have a great day and a Happy Easter.

Original review: April 7, 2017

The plants (day lillies) we got came in carefully packed. They looked healthy and fresh. My husband put them in the ground the day after we got them and they are looking very good. They are growing and peeking their heads out every day.

Roberta's Gardens

Vera, I am sorry you hqd a problem with our customer service. I see your replacement order had a label created today and is in the shipping department. It will be going out in the next day or two. We strive to have good quality plants and bulbs and also customer service. We will take your comments and discuss how to make it better. Thank you for taking the time to review our company. Have a good day. Happy Easter.

Original review: April 6, 2017

When I ordered the plants I expected to get what I paid for. The plants died. I asked for a replacement per your guarantee on QVC. I am still waiting. The person that I spoke to about this had no explanation and seemed to care less about my problem. Horrible customer service sounded as if I disturbed her from a nap or program she was watching. I would not recommend your company to buy dirt for planting. I will post this on QVC in the hope of stopping anyone I mean anyone from buying from you!!! Almost a year for a lousy replacement. Horrible!!!

Roberta's Gardens

Cindie, I show your Tomato plants were delivered to you Monday, April 10th.

Happy Growing. Have a great day.

Original review: April 6, 2017

I have not yet received my replacement tomato plants... Maybe it's too early to get and plant them... Not sure... They did not do well at all last year. Only a few tomatoes on some of the plants and a couple died right out. Would love to get some plants and try again. =0/

Roberta's Gardens

Sharyn, We appreciate your taking the time to review our company and really are happy with the rating you gave us. We strive to have the best quality plants and customer service. So always good to hear that is working out. Of course if you ever have a problem all you need to do is call. Thanks again and have a great day and a Happy Easter.

Original review: April 6, 2017

Berta's plants always come in good healthy conditions. They thrive really well. My garden is 90% Roberta's plants. Everybody compliments my beautiful yard and out of all the plants I've received from them only a couple of didn't survive and when I call them within that year they happily replace them with no questions. I will always do business with them due to their professionalism and the high quality of plants I receive.

Roberta's Gardens

Steven, I am sorry you did not have a good experience with Roberta's. I also see you received a full replacement order . We strive to haved good quality plants and bulbs. Thank you for reviewing our company and we will review your complaints and work on making things better. Have a great day and a Happy Easter.

Original review: April 6, 2017

Was looking for ground cover plants. I was watching the show. Plants looked robust and they said would thrive easily. When I received them more than half were already dead. The other ones didn't look good at all and when planted didn't even survive... Very dissatisfied.

Roberta's Gardens

Karen, We only show one order in our system for you and that is for 1 Desert Rose plant. The Desert Rose needs to be in a shallow pot with a well draining soil and not watered to often. The Plant also does well outside in the Summer sun and does not take temps under 50F. When in the house in Winter it will drop leaves and go dormant. You do not fertilize from Nov-April and back off on watering and when temps warm up put back outside and it will flourish again. Thank you for reviewing our company. Have a great day.

Original review: April 6, 2017

I purchased Sabi Stars Gemini Desert Rose plant 3 separate times, and never got it to grow! I don't know why... I'm able to grow other plants... including Orchids, so this one should not have died 3 times!!! I was tempted to order another one, but decided not to. I'm not sure I trust the company anymore!

Consumer Increased Rating!

Resolution response: April 13, 2017

I am very satisfied with the response I got from Roberta's Gardens. I am looking forward to buying more Roberta's Garden items for my yard

Roberta's Gardens

Carmen, I see your ordered 2 sets of the Butterfly bush (6 pcs.). You requested 1 replacement. If you had issues with your others you should have called our customer service and requested another replacement plant. We strive to have good quality plants and appreciate any feedback on items you receive. We take all comments and discuss where and how we can do better. Thank you for taking the time to review us. Have a great day and a Happy Easter.

Original review: April 6, 2017

I ordered 3 plants last year that I thought was a good deal at QVC, I returned one because it had a fungus or something. When I got the replacement plant it was in worse condition than the one I returned. That is the reason I gave it 2 stars.

Roberta's Gardens

Thank you Chuck for reviewing our company. Our goal is to have good quality plants and bulbs and also cutomer service. I am happy someone took care of you by sending replacements for your bulbs that did not grow. The Pineapple lily will come back up this season and should bloom for you around end of July or first of August. Good Luck with your growing. Have a great day.

Original review: April 6, 2017

The first order I received didn't come up at all, after contacting Roberta's they replace my orders. One set was at my home and the other went to my mother. The bulbs did come up, but they didn't bloom. I was very disappointed, but I'm holding out that they will bloom this season.

Roberta's Gardens

We have a one year warranty on all our Perennials and 90 days on our Annual/Tropicals. The warranty is printed on every growing quide stating they will be replaced if they do not grow in that period of time. I am sorry you are not happy but we have honored the warranty and cannot keep replacing plants forever.

Original review: April 6, 2017

4-piece Sweet Series Garvines Hardy Gerber Daisies - Purchased 2 sets from QVC in 2015. When the perennials did not come up in 2016, I contacted Roberta's for their 1-year guarantee. At the time they offered a replacement or refund. I opted for the replacement. If I had known what was to come, I would have opted for the refund. This year the replacement has not come up, despite planting in containers (so rabbits and other critters cannot access for a favorite meal) and following care instructions again.

Customer service stated they do not honor their guarantee on replacements. I asked what could be done since I've spent nearly $75 for plants not performing to Roberta's guarantee. I was told the only thing that could be done is to note my account. I am extremely disappointed since Roberta's guarantee is to the effect if you're not happy, they're not happy. I'm certainly not happy and will not consider any future purchases if Roberta's cannot honor its own guarantee.

Roberta's Gardens

Janine, Thank you for taking the time to reivew our company. I checked your order and see where a label has been created. That means your order should be shipped soon as it is in the shipping department. Have a great day.

Original review: April 3, 2017

I was watching QVC and saw Roberta's Gardens. I ordered Gerbera Daisy. The ones that came directly from them were good but the ones that came from QVC needed some help, they died and I called to get more. When I called them, the lady helped, and she was nice. She said they will ship in May.

Roberta's Gardens

Nancy, Thank you for your great review. Our goal is to have the best quality plants and bulbs available. If you ever get something that is not up to par just give us a call and we will take care of the problem. We have a great customer service team to help with questions you might have. Have a great day and a Happy Easter.

Original review: April 2, 2017

I've ordered from Roberta's over the years and for this year I've I ordered lilies. In fact, this is my third year ordering the lilies. I've also ordered some kind of Echinacea, which has different colors like orange, yellow, and white. I also had some English Lavender about two years ago, although it died within weeks. But when I called QVC, they gave me a credit and I didn’t have to do anything. Roberta's has always been very fair with that exchange and the flowers, especially their lilies, are very nice. I expect that kind of thing from QVC because they’ve always been a good company to work with. So, I'm not surprised that they have a company like Roberta’s on their programming. It’s great, that's why I have recommended Roberta’s Gardens.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've bought plants from Roberta's Gardens. My delivery experience was half and half -- some of the plants that I received were good, while some of them didn't come in very well. Once I planted them, they don’t seem to be as dirty as they say. They replaced the plants that weren't good, but then the replacements still didn't grow well.

Roberta's Gardens

I am sorry you did not get all you bulbs to sprout. I did check your account and saw you called in for 1 bulb to be rpld. and it has shipped and due to arrive at your place Tues., March 28th. We would have gladly replaced any that did not grow. The only other item your purchased was the Clematis and I did not see where you called in with any problems. We strive to have good customer service and good quality plants and if you are not satisfied we encourage you to call with feedback. If you desire wwe can add replacements for the rest of the items that did not grow. Please call our customer service @ 800-428-9726. Any Customer service rep can help you. Thank you and have a great day.

Original review: March 19, 2017

I order 2 plants from QVC. There was 4 bulbs of each and one grew of the 8 that you sent me and it grew about a foot long. No flowers. Nothing. I was looking forward to have beautiful flowers and I got nothing. Very disappointed.

Roberta's Gardens

Thank you, Summer! We appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback! We're happy to hear we were able to provide the service you needed. Someone from our office will be contacting you to see if we can help you in any way to achieve success with our products.

Original review: March 13, 2017

I bought quite a few things from Roberta's and I enjoy beautiful flowers but I wish I could keep them. I've ordered a big totem pole and I've called them about what to do on soaking it. It was very good and their people were very nice. It was going so well but all of a sudden it died on me. Then, I bought some blueberries and I planted those, watered them and they died on me, too. The strawberries also didn't do well. I didn't have one strawberry. Everything that I get pretty much dies on me. I don't have really good success whatsoever with plants. I keep trying, though. But all the directions are easy and everything is pretty easy. It's me that doesn't have a green thumb. But I love Roberta's. They're a really good company and they have good products.

Roberta's Gardens Company Profile