Call toll free
3.44/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Roberta’s Gardens was established over 50 years ago and continues to provide gardeners with the supplies they need to sow a beautiful garden. Roberta’s not only offer’s gardeners the best bulbs and plantings, but treats to enjoy while sitting outside and admiring your flourishing garden.

As a family owned business the Wallien Family has passed down their appreciation for giving their customers the most diversified and unique gardening selections from around the world. No matter where you're located, let Roberta’s bring uniqueness to your garden.

View More View More

751 Roberta's Gardens Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

My delivery experience with Roberta's Gardens was fine. I got various plants, daylilies, and roses from them. They were delivered in good condition and in a timely manner. However, there were some plants that had died. I called to replace them. They were easy to get in contact with and they were accommodating when I called.

Roberta's Gardens response

Thank you Roger for the kind remarks. Our goal is to provide good quality plants and service. We are pleased when the customer is happy with the products we have and also our customer service. If at anytime you need a question answered or just want to comment give us a call @ 800-428-9726 and one of our customer service reps will be happy to help you. We will be having some new items this coming season so be sure to tune in to QVC in mid January when we have our first show of the season. Have a great Fall and Winter. Looking forward to Spring.

Get expert buying tips about Lawn Equipment and Garden Plants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

I like the flowers of Roberta's Gardens. I purchased a variety of different flowers from them and I had a good delivery experience. They were delivered in good condition. However, this summer was so hot down here that I couldn't grow anything. We had a temperature setting of a 114 this year and it set a record. My backyard and my flowers died. But that's not Roberta's Garden's fault. The only flowers or plants I've got left from Roberta's is the desert rose plant. It's like a cactus, but it blooms. I kept it on my patio and under the shade where the sun couldn't get him.

Roberta's Gardens response

Ron, Thank you for the kind remarks. We are sorry you temps got so hot this Summer. If you check out our website www.robertasgardens.com we have information on there that shows plants and bulbs that will grow in hot climates and our drought tolerant. We will also have some new items next Spring that might be a good fit for your climate. We will start being on QVC in mid January and usually go thru end of May, so check us out. If you need help or just have a question call our customer service @ 800-428-9726 and one of our customer service reps will be happy to help you. Have a good rest of year.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

I love to look at flowers. Also, we have over 250 hummingbirds and I thought that if I got flowers, the birds could have them aside from the food that we feed them. My friends said that Roberta's Gardens had the best plants and that they were hearty. So, I bought plants from them through QVC. Their reps were really nice and I have no complaints with any of their service. But they should let me choose when I want my orders to be delivered because they sent my orders when just before we had a heat wave, so the plants died. But they sent a replacement.

After that, I ordered again but they also sent the plants right before the heat wave, so they didn't survive. They said that they were going to replace them but they said they were gonna send them when they thought they'd be right for our area. They should have sent the plants in November or December where they could get a foundation and so the roots could get more sturdy. I usually plant my flowers in November and December and those get hearty by the time the heat comes, and they survive. But they didn't give me a date for the delivery so I told them that if they were going to send the plants in May again, then we'd get our heat wave again. So I told them that I wasn't gonna buy anymore and that if they couldn't give the plants to me when I wanted them, I didn’t want them.

Recently, I ordered from Roberta's again and I thought that this time my experience would be different. I ordered the Hens and Chicks plants and I liked them. But Roberta's still sent my orders just before we got the heat wave. Plus, I got them two days before we went on vacation and that meant I wasn't here to water them completely. So they all died. But other than that, my experience with Roberta's was fine and I like their plants.

Roberta's Gardens response

We are sorry you had problems with some of our plants. I checked your account and saw you had several orders of the Hens & Chicks and also the Orchid Cactus. Both those items have a one year warranty and can be replaced. If you would call our 800-428-9726 number and speak to one of our customer service representatives they can enter you in to receive replacments in the Spring. The only items we have available in the fall are bulbs that come up in the Spring, Like Tulips, Hyacinth, Crocus, etc... Our main shipping time is March thru end of June.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2018

Roberta's Gardens' products look good and the company has a guarantee on them. I bought Gerbera Daisies, which are supposed to come back every year, and some Tuberous Begonias bulbs on QVC. The Tuberous Begonias are pretty, but some of the Gerbera Daisies have died, so I sent an email to Roberta's Gardens. They were great. They sent out a whole new pack. I'd tell people that Roberta's Gardens sell quality products and they stand behind them.

Roberta's Gardens response

Thank you Angela for the kind remarks. We are always pleased when a customer is happy with our products and service. If at any time you need help or just have a question give us a call at 800-428-9726 and one of our customer service representatives will be happy to help you. Have a great day.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2018

I ordered some perennial flowers from Roberta's Gardens. The delivery went well. The flowers look really good. Also, the quality is okay. However, I had some plants that didn't make it. I had trouble with Roberta's. I was trying to contact them through email and I didn't get any response. And then there for a while, I called and the mailbox was filled up. I don’t know if they were changing systems or not but then after that, everything came through. I have already referred Roberta's to other people.

Roberta's Gardens response

Pam, Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We are sorry you had a hard time contacting us. We try to catch and answer all emails that come thru. If at any time you need to contact us call 800-428-9726 or email us at customerservice@robertasinc.com. You can also visit our website at www.robertasgardens.net. From there you can fill out a replacement form or leave us a message. Have a great day. Looking forward to helping you in the future.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Roberta's Gardens?

Original review: Sept. 5, 2018

Our Roberta's Gardens Meyer Lemon tree was purchased from QVC's "In The Kitchen With David," which is allegedly the gold standard for television home shopping and buying for food, kitchen tools, backyard cooking implements and grills, and plants and shrubbery. The Meyer lemon tree for HOME gardeners was expensive and failed to deliver the promised goods.

Well, I can safely write that no one should buy from this company, especially a Meyer Lemon tree. The plant is a dud. It was properly repotted after it arrived. It has been properly cared for. The weather has been exceedingly hot in the northeast; therefore, regional climate is not an issue. In fact, David and the gentlemen from Roberta's said the plant would have lemons in any region.

The plant has had only a few very very tiny lemons, minuscule in fact. However, they remain green and never get bigger than 1/2 inch. Then they simply fall off the branch. Plop. A wind can blow them off the stem. Disgraceful. I feel as if I've been robbed. There's no refund from QVC because many months have gone by. I thought this was a famous and rigidly responsible company? I guess not.

Roberta's Gardens response

Michael, We are so sorry you are not happy with your Meyer Lemon Tree. I noticed in your account you have only had this since May which is in the time frame you could have gotten a refund from QVC. Also I did not see any notes where you tried to contact us. It sounds like your tree is still growing and per the instructions they usually do not fruit until the 2nd season. Be sure to follow all the winter instructions and be aware that it will lose its leaves in the winter. Do not fertilize from November to April. When temps are warm enough set it outside and start fertilizing again and it should come back and flourish. If for any reason it does not you can give us a call and we will send you a replacement at no charge. Have a great day!

Original review: Sept. 1, 2018

I contacted Roberta's Gardens about a couple of plants that I bought from them. I bought peonies and some of them were a little small. The boxes were beat up pretty good when it was delivered but usually, everything comes out all right. Dealing with their customer service was good but they said that they couldn’t do anything about my issue this year because it’s too late to ship and they will ship next year. They were very cordial and they usually give me some hints about something I might have been doing wrong which are very helpful. Roberta's some very unique plants on QVC. There are some things I can’t get here that I can get online and I appreciate that. I have recommend Roberta's Gardens. The plants are always fresh when I get them and they’re ready to take off.

Roberta's Gardens response

Steve, Thank you for your kind remarks. Our goal is to have the best quality plants and bulbs available. There are times when some items get damaged in shipment or just won't grow in your area., When that happens all you need to do is call and we will send you a new plant of your choice. If you ever need help or just have a question call our customer service @ 800-428-9726 and one of our representatives will be happy to help. Have a good rest of Summer, looking forward to helping you in the Spring. We will have some new items next season, be sure to check them out.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2018

I called Roberta's Gardens because I watched them in spring and when they brought out all of their spring gardening things, everything looked so beautiful. However, every plant that I've gotten from Roberta's doesn’t live up to its expectations so I’m just not gonna buy anymore. I would put them out, follow the directions religiously and they just aren’t what they were supposed to be. I’ve got two called Sahara that I’m gonna throw. I got three blooms the first year but it has not bloomed since. It doesn’t do well and I decided that I probably will save my money and not buy anymore plants online.

Between Roberta’s and Cathy’s Farms, I was spending almost a thousand dollars each spring and it’s not a thousand dollars that I can get back. I bought from Roberta’s a thing called Winky Dinky. One is okay and the other one’s dying. Neither one of them have bloomed at all and they’re scraggly. The best thing for me to do is save my money and I’m going to buy silk flowers. I wouldn't recommend Roberta's Gardens to others.

Roberta's Gardens response

Pat, Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We are sorry you are not happy with your product. I checked your account and see you have only purchased 2 items from us. The Hydrangea Pinky Winky has a year warranty and all you need to do is call our 800-42-9726 number and you can be entered in to receive a replacement for the one that didn't survive. And if you will check your instructions you will see under blooming that they bloom the 2nd season in late Summer until frost.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2018

Roberta's Gardens has nice presentations and their flowers are so pretty. I wanted to try them out and purchased mostly bulbs and perennial plants. The plants came and everything was ready to go. I was very pleased with my purchases and I got what I really wanted. I loved to see the plants once we got them and put them in the ground. They will cheer up the neighborhood. However, there was a plant that did not live and Roberta's Gardens took it back off of my account. It was a very enjoyable experience watching their presentation, getting my product, and being able to plant it.

Roberta's Gardens response

Thank you Linda for taking the time to review our company. We are happy you were pleased with your plants. If at any time you need help or just have a question give us a call @ 800-428-9726 and one of our customer service representatives will be happy to help you. Our website www.robertasgardens.net will be up to date soon with all items that will be available in Spring 2019. Right now we have fall bulbs that will be shipping in October you might want to check out. Looking forward to helping you with any purchase. Have a great day.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2018

I liked a plant at Roberta's Gardens and thought of trying it. I ordered it through QVC and I received it on time. It's an indoor plant and is a Discocactus. The plant's quality is fine and it seems to be growing well. I enjoy the plant and I'm happy with what I ordered. The experience was fine and I was satisfied with it.

Roberta's Gardens response

Judith, Thank you for reviewing our company. We are happy you are pleased with your purchase. You can also put the Disocactus outside in the Summer as long as temps stay above 45. If at any time you need help or just have a question give us a call @ 800-428-9726 and any customer service rep will be happy to help you. You can also visit our website www.robertasgardens.net and check out all the other items we have available. We will have it updated soon to show all items we will have in Spring 2019. Thanks again and have a great day.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2018

I ordered two Peony trees and bulbs from Roberta's Gardens, but nothing came up from the bulbs when I planted them. I planted the Peony tree in a pot on my deck. Part of the tree died off and I just left it, that beautiful sunshine without being tormented by the sun but it’s started coming up again then that died off. I called QVC about this so they credited my account. However, I can’t tell if it came up or not as there were a lot going on this spring. I was in the hospital for seven weeks and since I got home, I delegated. I walked out there some weeks later which we had some beautiful rain and the neighbors helped water and kept everything hopefully going. Maybe they over-watered. I had the lawn guys mow down weeds that were over my head tall. I said I cannot pull those out. I tried going out there and working in the yard and it was just too exhausting for me.

None of the plants that my friends planted for me came up. My house was built back in 1964 and when I dig down into the yard, I can go down 18 inches and still have black soil so I don’t understand why nothing came up. The neighbor came over and dug up some of the bulbs and they were just like mush. However, the ground wasn’t mushy, so I’ll try again next year. I like how that gentleman that’s on there talks about the plants like they were his sisters. He’s a tall, blonde, muscled guy and he sells the plants so well that when I buy for myself, I buy for my son. He too has a garden and I have seven flower gardens. I like all the things that he had to show. I tried to get in some of the double-blooms and they were so beautiful.

Whenever I order the flats of Sedum, they deliver them way too early. I opened up the boxes as instructed and put a plastic bag in the box and I put the tray of Sedum back into that box with the plastic. I kept watering it in the house so I was growing Sedum in my foyer. I called and asked them why it was sent early. It was in March because I’ve been going to the hospital till April so a friend of mine kept coming over and checking out. The plants are tall and they look so pretty. It was the only time I had had any conversation with anybody from their customer service and they were very nice about it. They told me to call them back if the plants die but they lived quite well in the foyer. I will recommend Roberta's Gardens to a friend because they show well on television.

Roberta's Gardens response

Shirley, Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We hope you are well on your road to recovery and will be able to garden this coming Spring. I checked your orders and do not see where you purchased Sedum from our company. The Sales person you describe is also not one of ours. You have purchased several items from our company and we will be happy to help you with replacements if you need them. Call our customer service @ 800-428-9726 and one of our representatives will be happy to help you.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2018

Roberta's Gardens said on QVC that their plants would keep blooming for years and that they would bloom throughout the whole summer and into the fall, and then they would come again. However, people kept telling me that Roberta's doesn’t do that. Then, I had a bad experience because half of the Gerbera daisies I got died and the other half didn’t really bloom much.

I got in touch with Roberta's online and they said they would get back to me and send me the plant, but it had to wait until the new season came. They did and I was shocked that they came, but the plant wasn’t the exact same one that I bought. I purposely bought it because I love the colors and the new ones are pretty. I only have one pink, but other than that, I'm not really thrilled at all. The first time I planted them, the plants weren’t really planted in the sun. My sister planted the second ones that came and she put them on the edge of my pool area where they would get a lot more sun. The green part is beautiful, but I've only gotten one flower and it has been three months now. They're not growing like they showed on TV at all. It looks like I have big weeds in my yard because there are no flowers attached. I was gonna call back and I thought I'd take it as a loss and move on with my life. I'm not really pleased with Roberta's Gardens.

Roberta's Gardens response

Karen, We are sorry you were not satisfied with your Daisies. We honored our warranty and replaced your items two months after they were originally purchased. When you are not happy with our products all you need to do is call our 800-428-9726 number and one of our customer service reps will be happy to help with any problem you might have. We hope you will give us another chance. Have a good rest of Summer and looking forward to helping you in the future.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

Almost everything I purchase died or didn't come up. The lemon tree and strawberries (are alive), was the only thing that live, Berries very sour and tiny, no lemons... I will not be buying anything next year. Heartbreaking, hard on the back at 75 yrs. I've been a good customer over the years but no more. Thank you.

Roberta's Gardens response

Sally, We are sorry you did not have good luck with your products. The Strawberries you say are sour, they need lots of water and sun. Also the Lemon Tree will not produce fruit until the 2nd season as stated in your brochure. Most of the items you purchased are not good for your area. When you have problems you need to call us so we can help you. Our customer service number is 800-428-9726.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

Roberta's Gardens is a very good company and their price is reasonable. I was watching their program and I thought that I'd start looking for some flowers out in the garden. The way they showcased the flowers were beautiful and they were very knowledgeable. They were also very kind because I had bought some succulent flowers to come up the walkway and they sold those in a package of 18 plants. They were pushing with their advertisement that I can't kill those things, but I did. Only four of them out of the entire pack died and they were kind enough to send me a replacement. I also ordered some oriental lilies from them and I sent those to a friend of mine down in Florida for her birthday.

I've been ordering from them for at least five years now. I wait for their program to come on and it usually comes on some time in March. They do not bill me until the product is shipped out. A few have things died off over the years, but I'm very happy with what I have. I shop around at other stores like Home Depot and Lowe’s and I buy flowers from them, but Roberta's Gardens has diversified flowers and different things, and they are very nice. The flowers arrive beautifully and they are exactly how they tell me. They give me very explicit instructions like when the flowers will arrive, how to unpack them, where to keep them and to keep them watered. Everything is handled very nicely. I will continue to use them and I hope they stay in business so that I can keep ordering different things.

However, I've never received a catalog or any type of brochure that would tell me about different products that they have. I would suggest that they send out a little pamphlet or brochure when they are coming on QVC. What happens is I wait for them to come on and the only place I've seen them is on QVC. I wait until the month of March when they start the gardening programs. At least, I could start planning financially because when I start ordering all these stuff, I could have the money set aside. Overall I would definitely recommend Roberta’s. When I bought the flowers for my friend, she emailed me pictures every time one of the flowers bloomed and she was very happy with them. I referred her to Roberta's in case she's interested in buying for next year.

Roberta's Gardens response

Sharon, Thank you for your kind remarks regarding our company, we are always happy to hear from customers that are pleased with their products. We do not have a catalog as we change items a lot. We do however have a website www.robertasgardens.net. We are always updating it to keep current with the items we are carrying. We also start selling on QVC mid January and start shipping mid March by zones. Also at anytime you have a question or problem you can give us a call @ 800-428-9726 and one of our customer service representatives will be happy to help you. Have a great rest of Summer and watch for us mid January.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

I ordered the Viola for the second time, no success. The Lilac brushes still the same size they were when I planted them. The Verbena look like weeds with flowers, not full like shown on QVC. My yard looks sad.

Roberta's Gardens response

Felicia, We are sorry you have not had good luck with your plants. I checked your account and noticed you have not called us regarding your plants. The items you have are under our 1 year warranty and we will be happy to send you replacements in the Spring. All you need to do is call our 800-428-9726 number and one of our customer service representatives will be happy to help you. You can also go on our website www.robertasgardens.net and fill out a replacement form. Looking forward to helping you. Have a good day!

Original review: Aug. 4, 2018

I have ordered several different types of plants and bushes from Roberta's and have been very satisfied with most. The ones that didn't work out well were addressed by Customer Service right away. No one drilled me about how I planted, watered or fertilized them. They really stand behind their products and that means so much these days. I love the choices of plants/bushes they offer and usually order something every year. I will continue to order from them in the future.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2018

Roberta’s Gardens had unique plants that were hardy in my area and ones that I didn’t see at the local nursery so I ordered from them. A lot of the stuff that they sell comes back every year so that’s another incentive. Also, their guarantee was really good so I know if I got them and they were crap, I could send them back. I’ve purchased a lot over the years—daylilies, rose of Sharon trees and water lilies. Every season, I probably spend between $400 and $500 on stuff from them.

Also, delivery has been pretty good. Sometimes they come via UPS and sometimes, FedEx. Most of the time, the way that they’re packaged, I get them in really good shape which I was surprised with the first time I ordered. Some of the stuff they ship was dormant and it would like a dead twig when it gets here and within a week, it would start to show growth. The quality of the items has been very good as well. There were a couple of plants I had a problem with but I called through QVC and Roberta's replaced them. If I didn’t have it that season, I got it the next season at the regular shipping time so that was awesome. Out of everything that I bought from them, I’ve had to return two plants. Overall, it has been very pleasant to deal with them.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2018

I have had better than average luck with plants from Roberta's. Granted, I have had to ask for replacement plants for some but Roberta's has always kept their guarantee. I wish they would make a separate category for rabbit and deer resistant plants.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

M53072 plants dies over winter. M58859 out of the 6, 3 already have died. Aug 1st and no blooms yet. This will be my last purchase, very disappointed. Will not purchase again. I have a green thumb and these were a fail.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

I have ordered many items from Roberta's Gardens and have been happy with everything that I have received. The bulbs are huge compared to what you buy at box stores. I ordered the Birds, Bees and Butterfly Bouquet bushes and they were beautiful the first year. They failed to come up the next year. Roberta's replaced them and they are once again blooming and loaded with Monarch larva. Am very pleased.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

At the end of every winter, QVC features Roberta’s plants on-air and we get so excited that spring is around the corner so we buy up a storm of plants. They arrive in April in my zone, and I plant. The condition they arrive in is ok, but 9 times out of 10, they fail midway thru the spring/summer. And I am a 40 yr gardener so I know my stuff. I will not buy plants off of tv anymore. Wait to buy fresh plants at your local nursery where they’re not pumped full of fertilizer to look good in the box and fail 2 months later.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

I have had difficulty with my plants. (I ordered them through QVC and did get a refund because some of my plants died the first season.) I ordered perennials and what did grow last year did not come back this year. This is the second time flowers I ordered did not grow.

Hello Maryann,

We are glad QVC took care of you by giving you a refund for your plants that failed but we would have been happy to send you a plant replacement of your choice at no charge if you would have liked. We see that the lavender is also on your sales order and have put you in a replacement for next season to enjoy. Thank you.

Original review: July 27, 2018

I got some flowers, ground covers and vines from Roberta's Gardens. I learned about them through QVC. The delivery experience has often been good except for one time when I got them pretty late. Also the leaves were all wilted and some didn't survive. But the items I bought are interesting. They are good products. Some of them died because of my folly, but I have one plant growing right now that has been really in rough circumstances and is still growing after several years and I love it. When I needed assistance I go through QVC and they help me.

Roberta's Gardens response

Karen, Thank you for the good comments regarding our company. We always are happy to hear form customers. If at any time you have a problem with your products all you need to do is give us a call @ 900-428-9726 or email us @ customerservice@robertasinc.com and we will be happy to help you with any questions or concerns you might have.

Original review: July 25, 2018

The bulbs were wonderful and have bloomed, but will enjoy more blooms next year. Last year I purchased lily bulbs, one set was named Natalie and did not come back. I believe the # was **. I was very disappointed, as my name is Natalie, and really wanted this lily to be in my yard.

Roberta's Gardens response

Natalie, Thank you for taking the time to comment on our company. I have checked your account and you are still eligible for replacements on the Roselily collection. I have entered you into our system to receive replacements for next season. These will automatically ship to you in the Spring and you will receive an email when they are shipped. Enjoy, and have a great day.

Original review: July 24, 2018

I have a brand-new garden, about an acre of land, and I'm up in the mountains where it seems like everything grows. I have ordered thousands of bulbs for springtime from Roberta's Gardens that my landscaper was asking if I was going to open up a new nursery. With the information about the plants that I get, that makes me feel confident that I could give a run at it. I had some failures, but I attribute them to my own doing. And occasionally, there's an issue with the condition of the plants at delivery but nothing serious. I had 2 Chinese tree peonies and I wanted the matching growth. While the other one's growing fine, one had really suffered and I finally put it out of its misery. I wanted to ask for a replacement next year but I don't even know if they had any more of those left. Overall, I enjoy the products and I've had very good experience with the quality, packaging, and the variety.

Roberta's Gardens response

Karen, We are happy you are having good luck with all your plants. I have gone into your account and put you in for a replacement on the Tree Peony. It will ship in Spring 2019 and you will receive an email when it ships. We do need you to get in touch with us regarding your address. Call us @ 800-428-9726. Thank you, have a great day.

Original review: July 23, 2018

I really don’t wanna buy things on the internet for plants. I’ve decided that it’s not the best option. I've bought several plants, usually several types of perennials, from Roberta's Gardens. Their plants seem great and would flourish and do well but I don't think they're really great. They grow for a while but usually die or don’t come as they look in the picture at all. I’m a real gardener and I do well with these things. I have watering systems set up as well and I'm not happy. But then, I would get sucked back in and it's the same old thing! I would reach out to their customer service but then, of course, it’s already out of whatever. Also, they say they’ll ship it again come the next year but I never see it. I also forget to call. Don't buy anything from Roberta's Gardens because their stuff doesn’t work.

Original review: July 17, 2018

Very, VERY happy with the creeping thyme - I have it everywhere. Gerberas were beautiful last year, but did not return in 2018. Replacements requested, handled well, shipping in 2019. Good policy, thank you! Recommend Roberta's to others all the time.

Roberta's Gardens response

Thank you Patricia for the kind remarks. We are always pleased when a customer is happy with their product. If at anytime you need help or just have a question please give us a call @ 800-428-9726 or email us @ customerservice@robertasinc.com. Happy gardening with Roberta's. Have a great Summer!

Original review: July 13, 2018

I purchased plants from Roberta's Gardens and the delivery process was very good. Also the plants I bought are growing.

Roberta's Gardens response

Karen, We are pleased you are happy with your product. Thank you for taking the time to review our company. It is always good to hear when a customer is satisfied with our plants or bulbs. If at any time you have any questions or concerns give us a call @ 800-428-9726 or email us @ customerservice@robertasinc.com and one of our customer service reps will be happy to help you.

Original review: July 10, 2018

I order plants from both Roberta's through QVC and Cottage Farms, whichever I feel has a decent price. However, sometimes I order plants that work and sometimes they don't. Lavenders I've never had any luck with no matter where I put them. I've tried from both companies and though I thought they were going to come through this year, they're both dying. Still, the shipment gets here when they say it's going to come and I get the plants intact. I've never had any problem with messed-up boxes. A couple of times, I have returned and asked for refunds on things either with Roberta's or Cottage. To me, they're equal, but QVC customer service has been pretty good.

Roberta's Gardens response

Karen, Thank you for taking the time to review our company. I checked your account and added a replacement for the Lavender to ship in Spring 2019. If there is anything we can do for you call us @ 800-428-9726 or email @ customerservice@robertasinc.com. Just a reminder we do have a one year warranty on all our perennials and 90 days on all annuals.

Original review: July 9, 2018

I purchased 4 Perennial Gerbera Daisies in 2017. They never came back in the spring of 2018. I was sent 4 more, one was near dead when I got them. I was told they had issues with that color. I would have to wait til 2019 for them to be replaced but 3 weeks later I receive a another near dead flower. When I call to inquire, I was told they can't send any more replacements and that they found out in my area these flowers probably would not come back. So I paid 32.00 for 3 annuals. Buyer beware, I will never order from them again. They aren't honest about their product. And very poor customer service.

Roberta's Gardens Company Information