Call toll free
3.42/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Roberta’s Gardens was established over 50 years ago and continues to provide gardeners with the supplies they need to sow a beautiful garden. Roberta’s not only offer’s gardeners the best bulbs and plantings, but treats to enjoy while sitting outside and admiring your flourishing garden.

As a family owned business the Wallien Family has passed down their appreciation for giving their customers the most diversified and unique gardening selections from around the world. No matter where you're located, let Roberta’s bring uniqueness to your garden.

View More View More

761 Roberta's Gardens Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

Roberta's Gardens had something that was interesting, so I signed up with them. But 75% of the products that I purchased from them died, so I would not buy from them again. I don't buy from them anymore. It was through QVC that I heard about them and now I don't buy from QVC anything that has to be growing. I am very dissatisfied with Roberta's Gardens and I would tell friends not to buy from them.

Get expert buying tips about Lawn Equipment and Garden Plants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2018

I've purchased stuff from Roberta's Gardens and I've always called and gotten it from QVC. I love flowers and I was trying to put flowers back in our yard. I have purchased flowers from them in the past and I've been very successful. Right now, I have lilies and daffodils growing all over the place. So I've been very happy with Roberta's Gardens. But for some reason, some didn't survive. Plants are like any living thing though. More than anything else, you're successful a lot of the times but some of the times, you're not. That's the way it is. I can't blame Roberta's Gardens because I've been very pleased with their product.

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

When item was received box was opened immediately. It started turning brown. Took out of original planting boxes, placed into new parts and sunroom watered give daily light. Eventually plants died. Very unfortunate. I love the way the item was supposed to look.

Roberta's Gardens response

We apologize for the plants not doing well for you. We have researched your order and it appears this was the trample creeping thyme groundcover. We will be happy to replace this plant and send you a complimentary collection again next spring. We believe this order will do much better for you. If you have any questions on this order, don't hesitate to contact Roberta's Gardens.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

Roberta's Gardens showed something that I wanted to plant and I went through QVC to order from them. But I had trouble with some of the plants freezing because I live in the northwest. They replaced them, though, or took them off the account. They always did okay with me and if my friends saw something that they liked on TV, I would tell them to go ahead and buy it because QVC, which I trust, backs it or the company backs it.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

I hate shopping. If I can get anything delivered to my door, I'm gonna do it. So, I ordered all kinds of vegetables from Roberta's Gardens. However, in the last two or three years, I have not had any success at all because it has been so hot where I am and their stuff just died. We’ve had temperatures of over 100 degrees. I’m in my mid to late 70s, and it’s just too much hard work to try and keep the stuff alive. Though I never really know when the plants will be delivered because Roberta's ships them out according to the climate where I live, that's good because I don't want them delivered too early. There were one or two exceptions when one of the plants didn't make it but as a whole, the service has been pretty good. This is a very good company and their customer service is excellent.

Roberta's Gardens response

Shirley, Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We are sorry you had some problems with our plants. If at any time you get something that does not come in good condition please call us @ 800-428-9726 or go onto our website and fill out the form provided to issue you a new item. We strive to have everything we ship to arrive in perfect condition and ready to plant and if not we will replace it. Looking forward to helping you in the future. We will be back on QVC mid January with some new items. Have a good winter.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Roberta's Gardens?

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

I’ve always been happy with the products and service I got at Roberta's. I usually buy mostly perennials for my garden. The majority of everything I’ve gotten has been great. They come, they are healthy, and I plant them right away. I’ve had a problem with one or two things that didn’t survive, but I always got reimbursed by QVC. So, there was no problem.

Roberta's Gardens response

Hello Patricia, thank you for taking time to review our company. We are pleased when our customers are happy with our products and service. We are excited with our upcoming products this spring (not all known yet). If you need anything please feel free to contact us at robertsinc.com or our customer service at 800-428-9726.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2018

I started ordering from Roberta’s Gardens as long as they’ve been on QVC. Roberta’s has plants that you normally don’t find in the everyday nursery. I like the Meyer lemon, which I’ve had for several years, the fig tree, their irises and lavenders, which have lasted a long time and the begonias. The items were packaged better this year than they had been in the past, because before, they sometimes arrived really well-packed but other times they were not. They had the dirt in the box, and some of the plants were not in good shape when they got here and sometimes there were a couple that were dead. So, I would call QVC and they would give me a refund.

Roberta's Gardens response

Patricia, Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We want everything we ship to arrive in good condition. If at any time you get a product that is not packed well give us a call @ 800-428-9726 and we will gladly send out a new item. You can also go to our website and fill out a replacement form request on anything that does not arrive in good condition. www.robertasgardens.net.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2018

Only 3 blooms; no evidence of new blooms. I use Roberta's Hawaiian Flower Magic. I would like further suggestions for the care of this plant. Does it bloom only once a year? Does it bloom in any other color? Thank you for any help you can give me.

Roberta's Gardens response

Doris, It is perfectly normal to only get a few blooms the first season. You will need to prune it back about 1/3 on each stem either this fall or early Spring and do not fertilizer from now until April. Let it rest. You will have new growth next season. You should also have several more blooms and the blooms will last most of the summer into fall. They should bloom white, change to pink and in late fall turn to a red color. This is all in the guide that you should receive with your plants, if you do not have a guide call our customer service and they will get you in the mail right away. Contact us @ 800-428-9726 and any customer service rep can help you.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

I purchased Oriental lilies but they were a disappointment. Poor growth, only one bloom. I will not be spending any more money on these products. I have tried other plants of this brand and all have done poorly or died. Lesson finally learned.

Roberta's Gardens response

Zulema, We are sorry you had problems with your Oriental Lilies. However, these are not a good item for your area. The temperature in your area is not good for Oriental Lilies. They need to have temps below 40 to reproduce so they will probably not come back next Spring. If you call our customer service @ 800-428-9726 a representative can help you choose a replacement at no charge that will work in your area. Looking forward to helping you find the right plant for your area.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

Patio mini plants--tomatoes, eggplant, peppers - They looked amazing on air (QVC) but when they arrived one pepper was dead brown--the tomatoes where mini so much they could not hold up to all the tomatoes so most went poo broke the stems. O well I won't go on air for plants. Buy local where you know the grower.

Roberta's Gardens response

Barbara, WE are sorry you had a a problem with your plants. When you receive an item from us and it is not up to par you need to call us right away so we can send you a new item. We want everything you get from us to be in good condition when it arrives and need to know if it is not so we can correct the problem. The tomato plants had so many tomatoes that they needed to be staked in order for the stems not to break. If you call our customer service @ 800-428-9726 we will be happy to replace these for you. Looking forward to helping you with this issue.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

My delivery experience with Roberta's Gardens was fine. I got various plants, daylilies, and roses from them. They were delivered in good condition and in a timely manner. However, there were some plants that had died. I called to replace them. They were easy to get in contact with and they were accommodating when I called.

Roberta's Gardens response

Thank you Roger for the kind remarks. Our goal is to provide good quality plants and service. We are pleased when the customer is happy with the products we have and also our customer service. If at anytime you need a question answered or just want to comment give us a call @ 800-428-9726 and one of our customer service reps will be happy to help you. We will be having some new items this coming season so be sure to tune in to QVC in mid January when we have our first show of the season. Have a great Fall and Winter. Looking forward to Spring.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

I like the flowers of Roberta's Gardens. I purchased a variety of different flowers from them and I had a good delivery experience. They were delivered in good condition. However, this summer was so hot down here that I couldn't grow anything. We had a temperature setting of a 114 this year and it set a record. My backyard and my flowers died. But that's not Roberta's Garden's fault. The only flowers or plants I've got left from Roberta's is the desert rose plant. It's like a cactus, but it blooms. I kept it on my patio and under the shade where the sun couldn't get him.

Roberta's Gardens response

Ron, Thank you for the kind remarks. We are sorry you temps got so hot this Summer. If you check out our website www.robertasgardens.com we have information on there that shows plants and bulbs that will grow in hot climates and our drought tolerant. We will also have some new items next Spring that might be a good fit for your climate. We will start being on QVC in mid January and usually go thru end of May, so check us out. If you need help or just have a question call our customer service @ 800-428-9726 and one of our customer service reps will be happy to help you. Have a good rest of year.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

I love to look at flowers. Also, we have over 250 hummingbirds and I thought that if I got flowers, the birds could have them aside from the food that we feed them. My friends said that Roberta's Gardens had the best plants and that they were hearty. So, I bought plants from them through QVC. Their reps were really nice and I have no complaints with any of their service. But they should let me choose when I want my orders to be delivered because they sent my orders when just before we had a heat wave, so the plants died. But they sent a replacement.

After that, I ordered again but they also sent the plants right before the heat wave, so they didn't survive. They said that they were going to replace them but they said they were gonna send them when they thought they'd be right for our area. They should have sent the plants in November or December where they could get a foundation and so the roots could get more sturdy. I usually plant my flowers in November and December and those get hearty by the time the heat comes, and they survive. But they didn't give me a date for the delivery so I told them that if they were going to send the plants in May again, then we'd get our heat wave again. So I told them that I wasn't gonna buy anymore and that if they couldn't give the plants to me when I wanted them, I didn’t want them.

Recently, I ordered from Roberta's again and I thought that this time my experience would be different. I ordered the Hens and Chicks plants and I liked them. But Roberta's still sent my orders just before we got the heat wave. Plus, I got them two days before we went on vacation and that meant I wasn't here to water them completely. So they all died. But other than that, my experience with Roberta's was fine and I like their plants.

Roberta's Gardens response

We are sorry you had problems with some of our plants. I checked your account and saw you had several orders of the Hens & Chicks and also the Orchid Cactus. Both those items have a one year warranty and can be replaced. If you would call our 800-428-9726 number and speak to one of our customer service representatives they can enter you in to receive replacments in the Spring. The only items we have available in the fall are bulbs that come up in the Spring, Like Tulips, Hyacinth, Crocus, etc... Our main shipping time is March thru end of June.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2018

Roberta's Gardens' products look good and the company has a guarantee on them. I bought Gerbera Daisies, which are supposed to come back every year, and some Tuberous Begonias bulbs on QVC. The Tuberous Begonias are pretty, but some of the Gerbera Daisies have died, so I sent an email to Roberta's Gardens. They were great. They sent out a whole new pack. I'd tell people that Roberta's Gardens sell quality products and they stand behind them.

Roberta's Gardens response

Thank you Angela for the kind remarks. We are always pleased when a customer is happy with our products and service. If at any time you need help or just have a question give us a call at 800-428-9726 and one of our customer service representatives will be happy to help you. Have a great day.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2018

I ordered some perennial flowers from Roberta's Gardens. The delivery went well. The flowers look really good. Also, the quality is okay. However, I had some plants that didn't make it. I had trouble with Roberta's. I was trying to contact them through email and I didn't get any response. And then there for a while, I called and the mailbox was filled up. I don’t know if they were changing systems or not but then after that, everything came through. I have already referred Roberta's to other people.

Roberta's Gardens response

Pam, Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We are sorry you had a hard time contacting us. We try to catch and answer all emails that come thru. If at any time you need to contact us call 800-428-9726 or email us at customerservice@robertasinc.com. You can also visit our website at www.robertasgardens.net. From there you can fill out a replacement form or leave us a message. Have a great day. Looking forward to helping you in the future.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2018

Our Roberta's Gardens Meyer Lemon tree was purchased from QVC's "In The Kitchen With David," which is allegedly the gold standard for television home shopping and buying for food, kitchen tools, backyard cooking implements and grills, and plants and shrubbery. The Meyer lemon tree for HOME gardeners was expensive and failed to deliver the promised goods.

Well, I can safely write that no one should buy from this company, especially a Meyer Lemon tree. The plant is a dud. It was properly repotted after it arrived. It has been properly cared for. The weather has been exceedingly hot in the northeast; therefore, regional climate is not an issue. In fact, David and the gentlemen from Roberta's said the plant would have lemons in any region.

The plant has had only a few very very tiny lemons, minuscule in fact. However, they remain green and never get bigger than 1/2 inch. Then they simply fall off the branch. Plop. A wind can blow them off the stem. Disgraceful. I feel as if I've been robbed. There's no refund from QVC because many months have gone by. I thought this was a famous and rigidly responsible company? I guess not.

Roberta's Gardens response

Michael, We are so sorry you are not happy with your Meyer Lemon Tree. I noticed in your account you have only had this since May which is in the time frame you could have gotten a refund from QVC. Also I did not see any notes where you tried to contact us. It sounds like your tree is still growing and per the instructions they usually do not fruit until the 2nd season. Be sure to follow all the winter instructions and be aware that it will lose its leaves in the winter. Do not fertilize from November to April. When temps are warm enough set it outside and start fertilizing again and it should come back and flourish. If for any reason it does not you can give us a call and we will send you a replacement at no charge. Have a great day!

Original review: Sept. 1, 2018

I contacted Roberta's Gardens about a couple of plants that I bought from them. I bought peonies and some of them were a little small. The boxes were beat up pretty good when it was delivered but usually, everything comes out all right. Dealing with their customer service was good but they said that they couldn’t do anything about my issue this year because it’s too late to ship and they will ship next year. They were very cordial and they usually give me some hints about something I might have been doing wrong which are very helpful. Roberta's some very unique plants on QVC. There are some things I can’t get here that I can get online and I appreciate that. I have recommend Roberta's Gardens. The plants are always fresh when I get them and they’re ready to take off.

Roberta's Gardens response

Steve, Thank you for your kind remarks. Our goal is to have the best quality plants and bulbs available. There are times when some items get damaged in shipment or just won't grow in your area., When that happens all you need to do is call and we will send you a new plant of your choice. If you ever need help or just have a question call our customer service @ 800-428-9726 and one of our representatives will be happy to help. Have a good rest of Summer, looking forward to helping you in the Spring. We will have some new items next season, be sure to check them out.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2018

I called Roberta's Gardens because I watched them in spring and when they brought out all of their spring gardening things, everything looked so beautiful. However, every plant that I've gotten from Roberta's doesn’t live up to its expectations so I’m just not gonna buy anymore. I would put them out, follow the directions religiously and they just aren’t what they were supposed to be. I’ve got two called Sahara that I’m gonna throw. I got three blooms the first year but it has not bloomed since. It doesn’t do well and I decided that I probably will save my money and not buy anymore plants online.

Between Roberta’s and Cathy’s Farms, I was spending almost a thousand dollars each spring and it’s not a thousand dollars that I can get back. I bought from Roberta’s a thing called Winky Dinky. One is okay and the other one’s dying. Neither one of them have bloomed at all and they’re scraggly. The best thing for me to do is save my money and I’m going to buy silk flowers. I wouldn't recommend Roberta's Gardens to others.

Roberta's Gardens response

Pat, Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We are sorry you are not happy with your product. I checked your account and see you have only purchased 2 items from us. The Hydrangea Pinky Winky has a year warranty and all you need to do is call our 800-42-9726 number and you can be entered in to receive a replacement for the one that didn't survive. And if you will check your instructions you will see under blooming that they bloom the 2nd season in late Summer until frost.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2018

Roberta's Gardens has nice presentations and their flowers are so pretty. I wanted to try them out and purchased mostly bulbs and perennial plants. The plants came and everything was ready to go. I was very pleased with my purchases and I got what I really wanted. I loved to see the plants once we got them and put them in the ground. They will cheer up the neighborhood. However, there was a plant that did not live and Roberta's Gardens took it back off of my account. It was a very enjoyable experience watching their presentation, getting my product, and being able to plant it.

Roberta's Gardens response

Thank you Linda for taking the time to review our company. We are happy you were pleased with your plants. If at any time you need help or just have a question give us a call @ 800-428-9726 and one of our customer service representatives will be happy to help you. Our website www.robertasgardens.net will be up to date soon with all items that will be available in Spring 2019. Right now we have fall bulbs that will be shipping in October you might want to check out. Looking forward to helping you with any purchase. Have a great day.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2018

I liked a plant at Roberta's Gardens and thought of trying it. I ordered it through QVC and I received it on time. It's an indoor plant and is a Discocactus. The plant's quality is fine and it seems to be growing well. I enjoy the plant and I'm happy with what I ordered. The experience was fine and I was satisfied with it.

Roberta's Gardens response

Judith, Thank you for reviewing our company. We are happy you are pleased with your purchase. You can also put the Disocactus outside in the Summer as long as temps stay above 45. If at any time you need help or just have a question give us a call @ 800-428-9726 and any customer service rep will be happy to help you. You can also visit our website www.robertasgardens.net and check out all the other items we have available. We will have it updated soon to show all items we will have in Spring 2019. Thanks again and have a great day.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2018

I ordered two Peony trees and bulbs from Roberta's Gardens, but nothing came up from the bulbs when I planted them. I planted the Peony tree in a pot on my deck. Part of the tree died off and I just left it, that beautiful sunshine without being tormented by the sun but it’s started coming up again then that died off. I called QVC about this so they credited my account. However, I can’t tell if it came up or not as there were a lot going on this spring. I was in the hospital for seven weeks and since I got home, I delegated. I walked out there some weeks later which we had some beautiful rain and the neighbors helped water and kept everything hopefully going. Maybe they over-watered. I had the lawn guys mow down weeds that were over my head tall. I said I cannot pull those out. I tried going out there and working in the yard and it was just too exhausting for me.

None of the plants that my friends planted for me came up. My house was built back in 1964 and when I dig down into the yard, I can go down 18 inches and still have black soil so I don’t understand why nothing came up. The neighbor came over and dug up some of the bulbs and they were just like mush. However, the ground wasn’t mushy, so I’ll try again next year. I like how that gentleman that’s on there talks about the plants like they were his sisters. He’s a tall, blonde, muscled guy and he sells the plants so well that when I buy for myself, I buy for my son. He too has a garden and I have seven flower gardens. I like all the things that he had to show. I tried to get in some of the double-blooms and they were so beautiful.

Whenever I order the flats of Sedum, they deliver them way too early. I opened up the boxes as instructed and put a plastic bag in the box and I put the tray of Sedum back into that box with the plastic. I kept watering it in the house so I was growing Sedum in my foyer. I called and asked them why it was sent early. It was in March because I’ve been going to the hospital till April so a friend of mine kept coming over and checking out. The plants are tall and they look so pretty. It was the only time I had had any conversation with anybody from their customer service and they were very nice about it. They told me to call them back if the plants die but they lived quite well in the foyer. I will recommend Roberta's Gardens to a friend because they show well on television.

Roberta's Gardens response

Shirley, Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We hope you are well on your road to recovery and will be able to garden this coming Spring. I checked your orders and do not see where you purchased Sedum from our company. The Sales person you describe is also not one of ours. You have purchased several items from our company and we will be happy to help you with replacements if you need them. Call our customer service @ 800-428-9726 and one of our representatives will be happy to help you.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2018

Roberta's Gardens said on QVC that their plants would keep blooming for years and that they would bloom throughout the whole summer and into the fall, and then they would come again. However, people kept telling me that Roberta's doesn’t do that. Then, I had a bad experience because half of the Gerbera daisies I got died and the other half didn’t really bloom much.

I got in touch with Roberta's online and they said they would get back to me and send me the plant, but it had to wait until the new season came. They did and I was shocked that they came, but the plant wasn’t the exact same one that I bought. I purposely bought it because I love the colors and the new ones are pretty. I only have one pink, but other than that, I'm not really thrilled at all. The first time I planted them, the plants weren’t really planted in the sun. My sister planted the second ones that came and she put them on the edge of my pool area where they would get a lot more sun. The green part is beautiful, but I've only gotten one flower and it has been three months now. They're not growing like they showed on TV at all. It looks like I have big weeds in my yard because there are no flowers attached. I was gonna call back and I thought I'd take it as a loss and move on with my life. I'm not really pleased with Roberta's Gardens.

Roberta's Gardens response

Karen, We are sorry you were not satisfied with your Daisies. We honored our warranty and replaced your items two months after they were originally purchased. When you are not happy with our products all you need to do is call our 800-428-9726 number and one of our customer service reps will be happy to help with any problem you might have. We hope you will give us another chance. Have a good rest of Summer and looking forward to helping you in the future.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

Almost everything I purchase died or didn't come up. The lemon tree and strawberries (are alive), was the only thing that live, Berries very sour and tiny, no lemons... I will not be buying anything next year. Heartbreaking, hard on the back at 75 yrs. I've been a good customer over the years but no more. Thank you.

Roberta's Gardens response

Sally, We are sorry you did not have good luck with your products. The Strawberries you say are sour, they need lots of water and sun. Also the Lemon Tree will not produce fruit until the 2nd season as stated in your brochure. Most of the items you purchased are not good for your area. When you have problems you need to call us so we can help you. Our customer service number is 800-428-9726.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

Roberta's Gardens is a very good company and their price is reasonable. I was watching their program and I thought that I'd start looking for some flowers out in the garden. The way they showcased the flowers were beautiful and they were very knowledgeable. They were also very kind because I had bought some succulent flowers to come up the walkway and they sold those in a package of 18 plants. They were pushing with their advertisement that I can't kill those things, but I did. Only four of them out of the entire pack died and they were kind enough to send me a replacement. I also ordered some oriental lilies from them and I sent those to a friend of mine down in Florida for her birthday.

I've been ordering from them for at least five years now. I wait for their program to come on and it usually comes on some time in March. They do not bill me until the product is shipped out. A few have things died off over the years, but I'm very happy with what I have. I shop around at other stores like Home Depot and Lowe’s and I buy flowers from them, but Roberta's Gardens has diversified flowers and different things, and they are very nice. The flowers arrive beautifully and they are exactly how they tell me. They give me very explicit instructions like when the flowers will arrive, how to unpack them, where to keep them and to keep them watered. Everything is handled very nicely. I will continue to use them and I hope they stay in business so that I can keep ordering different things.

However, I've never received a catalog or any type of brochure that would tell me about different products that they have. I would suggest that they send out a little pamphlet or brochure when they are coming on QVC. What happens is I wait for them to come on and the only place I've seen them is on QVC. I wait until the month of March when they start the gardening programs. At least, I could start planning financially because when I start ordering all these stuff, I could have the money set aside. Overall I would definitely recommend Roberta’s. When I bought the flowers for my friend, she emailed me pictures every time one of the flowers bloomed and she was very happy with them. I referred her to Roberta's in case she's interested in buying for next year.

Roberta's Gardens response

Sharon, Thank you for your kind remarks regarding our company, we are always happy to hear from customers that are pleased with their products. We do not have a catalog as we change items a lot. We do however have a website www.robertasgardens.net. We are always updating it to keep current with the items we are carrying. We also start selling on QVC mid January and start shipping mid March by zones. Also at anytime you have a question or problem you can give us a call @ 800-428-9726 and one of our customer service representatives will be happy to help you. Have a great rest of Summer and watch for us mid January.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

I ordered the Viola for the second time, no success. The Lilac brushes still the same size they were when I planted them. The Verbena look like weeds with flowers, not full like shown on QVC. My yard looks sad.

Roberta's Gardens response

Felicia, We are sorry you have not had good luck with your plants. I checked your account and noticed you have not called us regarding your plants. The items you have are under our 1 year warranty and we will be happy to send you replacements in the Spring. All you need to do is call our 800-428-9726 number and one of our customer service representatives will be happy to help you. You can also go on our website www.robertasgardens.net and fill out a replacement form. Looking forward to helping you. Have a good day!

Original review: Aug. 4, 2018

I have ordered several different types of plants and bushes from Roberta's and have been very satisfied with most. The ones that didn't work out well were addressed by Customer Service right away. No one drilled me about how I planted, watered or fertilized them. They really stand behind their products and that means so much these days. I love the choices of plants/bushes they offer and usually order something every year. I will continue to order from them in the future.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2018

Roberta’s Gardens had unique plants that were hardy in my area and ones that I didn’t see at the local nursery so I ordered from them. A lot of the stuff that they sell comes back every year so that’s another incentive. Also, their guarantee was really good so I know if I got them and they were crap, I could send them back. I’ve purchased a lot over the years—daylilies, rose of Sharon trees and water lilies. Every season, I probably spend between $400 and $500 on stuff from them.

Also, delivery has been pretty good. Sometimes they come via UPS and sometimes, FedEx. Most of the time, the way that they’re packaged, I get them in really good shape which I was surprised with the first time I ordered. Some of the stuff they ship was dormant and it would like a dead twig when it gets here and within a week, it would start to show growth. The quality of the items has been very good as well. There were a couple of plants I had a problem with but I called through QVC and Roberta's replaced them. If I didn’t have it that season, I got it the next season at the regular shipping time so that was awesome. Out of everything that I bought from them, I’ve had to return two plants. Overall, it has been very pleasant to deal with them.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2018

I have had better than average luck with plants from Roberta's. Granted, I have had to ask for replacement plants for some but Roberta's has always kept their guarantee. I wish they would make a separate category for rabbit and deer resistant plants.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

M53072 plants dies over winter. M58859 out of the 6, 3 already have died. Aug 1st and no blooms yet. This will be my last purchase, very disappointed. Will not purchase again. I have a green thumb and these were a fail.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

I have ordered many items from Roberta's Gardens and have been happy with everything that I have received. The bulbs are huge compared to what you buy at box stores. I ordered the Birds, Bees and Butterfly Bouquet bushes and they were beautiful the first year. They failed to come up the next year. Roberta's replaced them and they are once again blooming and loaded with Monarch larva. Am very pleased.

Roberta's Gardens Company Information