toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Roberta's Gardens

Thank you for taking time to review your recent purchase with Roberta's Gardens. We are thrilled to hear you have had some successful results with our plants. I noticed you reside in Scottsdale, AZ and I know you can get some very hot weather there, but you have done the absolute correct thing in purchasing heat tolerable plants for your warmer climate. This is a great tip and it's very important to purchase plants fit for your growing conditions. The hibiscus as well as the Hens and Chicks are two heat tolerable perennials that thrive in the warmer climates. Great gardening and keep growing with Roberta's!

Original review: Nov. 30, 2016

We LOVE everything we have ever purchased from Roberta's... We order online, receive in perfect condition at exact planting time - excellent customer service. We would not buy local after experiencing the highest quality plants from Roberta's. When you find beautiful plants, terrific prices, such great customer service, ease in ordering, why shop any place else?

Roberta's Gardens

Cora, We are sorry you had a problem with some of our plants. When this occurs all you need to do is call our customer service and they will send you replacements. I would like to take this opportunity to offer you an item free of charge to give us another chance,. If you go to our website www.robertasgardens.net and choose an item you would like to try and give us a call we will send it to you. Looking forward to hearing from you. Have a nice day.

Original review: May 18, 2017

I purchased the following from Roberta's Gardens: Roberta's 18-piece Live Forever Hens and Chicks, Roberta's 3-piece Flower Power Butterfly Bushes, Roberta's 4-piece New Generation Over The Top D, and Roberta's Flower Magic Liquid Plant Food. After having one year to see how the plants would grow the way was stated and come back the following year, the only thing I would purchase again is the Flower Magic, which worked better on plants I purchased from the big box store on discount and the dollar store which grew better than the ones I spent $50.00, $30.00 and $29.00 dollars on.

I have been more than pleased with my product. They stand behind their word. I will buy more for my new home plus my other homes. I will be telling my friends all about the service, communication, that Roberta's offer. Thanks so much.

Roberta's Gardens

Deborah, Thank you for taking the time to review our company. WE stri9ve to have good quality items and customer service. If you ever encountr a problem just give us a call and we will take care of you. 800-428-9726. Happy growing, have a great day.

Original review: May 18, 2017

They arrived in good condition and were better than past purchases. Still feel they were smaller than shipped as shown on QVC. So far they are doing okay. They are very good about fulfilling promise to replace or refund which is why I was willing to give another try.

I love the colors and the size of my plants. 2 years ago I had most of my tulips die but I hope to replace them next year. A lot of people stop and look at the front of my house. It's all due to the quality of flowers that I put out there. Thank you again. I can't wait to see what this year has in store for us.

Roberta's Gardens

Michele, If you receive items from our company that are not up to par please call so the problem can be taken care of immediately. I checked your order and do not see any activity or notes that anyone from here had a conversation with you about any problems. We strive to have good quality plants and if you are not pleased with them give our customer service a call and they will take care of you. (800-428-9726). Have a great day.

Original review: May 18, 2017

I have not had any luck with any orders. The annuals arrived as limp one stem barely alive pots. The ones that lived never changed. The perennials never live up to the hype. I am still waiting for the day lilies to be more than a tuft of leaves. I wish I could blame a black thumb but I have had excellent results in my yard.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Roberta's Gardens?

I ordered strawberries. The strawberries are 2 years old now. This year I am getting lovely strawberries???? Every morning I pick them. The plants look great.

These strawberries are the best I have ever had. Patience pays off! Thank you!

Received my shipment -planted same day- there were actual bulbs and 5 of 6 did come up beautifully! The sixth did not have a bulb but planted it the same - no results on that plant - I was very pleased and ordered a second shipment which has not arrived yet! I gave Roberta's a chance again this year... since last year my shipment was planted the same way but had no bulbs and never came up! Roberta's did credit me for that shipment and I felt I really wanted hostas in the location and tried again this year.

Apparently, these were more mature and worked. I have hostas plants all over my property and they are at least 12 yrs old! I am awaiting my second shipment AND THE SIXTH PLANT with no bulb to maybe bloom... find Roberta's to be very forthcoming and I gave it another chance... thus my 5 star rating!!

Roberta's Gardens

Rudy/Elaine, WE are sorry you had a problem with some of our items. We st rive to have good quality products. If you are not pleaseed with an item all you have to do is call our customer service @ 800-428-9726 and they will take good care of you. Have a great day.

Original review: May 18, 2017

I really like these plants at first but they all died. I got ordered them from QVC. It cost me $105.66 and they all didn't make it. Order date 03/05/2016. It was a 36pc set and I got two sets to cover a large place. It didn't seem to help by placing them in other areas.

Roberta's Gardens

David, We are sorry you are unhappy with our service. The Liatris that you have chosen to replace your Hollyhock does not open up for shipping until around the end of May. However, I see in your order that your date has been moved up. The tracking numbers are created when the label is printed then sent to shipping. Shipping have them set up to go out when the date to ship comes around. In order to ship you earlier someone has to go to shipping and manually go thru thousands of orders to pull yours out and ship. We ask for your patience, your odeer will be shipping shortly. Have a greart day!

Original review: May 9, 2017

So called perennial hollyhocks plants were nothing but perennials. Nothing came back not even those that tried to reseed. Sent in for a replacement and they tried to send me just some standard hollyhock, nothing even close to what I had ordered via QVC. Apparently they had some major issues with them. I had to call and wait on hold for over 20 min 3 times. Finally found a suitable replacement. Recalled asking about when they would be shipped and given a UPS tracking Friday May 5. Checked via UPS, they didn't have it being received yet? So there's a tracking number for an order but nothing shipped? Not sure how that's possible. Tried calling again and after 10 min hung up then emailed. May 8 got a reply back to my email saying they won't be shipped until late May. Why 6 weeks? Why a tracking number? Doubtful I would ever order from them again.

Roberta's Gardens

Billie, Thank you for taking the time to review our company. Also Thank yo for the great remarks. Our goal is to have the best quality merchandise available and the best customer service. We are alway pleased when this plan comes together. If you ever need help with anything concerning your plants just give our customer service a call and we will take care of you. Have a wonderful day.

Original review: May 8, 2017

I ordered my plants through QVC. The first order came right away, but the second order that I did seemed to be lost. I figured the best way to find out what was going on was to go to the source. I called Roberta's on a Friday afternoon. I was told that I would need to wait till Monday as it was already so late in the day. I did that. When I called in on Monday, Sandy took my call and promised that she would research my order and get back to me. She did just that. I really did not expect to hear so soon. She found the order and called me with information about what would happen. She was so pleasant and helpful. I really appreciated all her help.

I have already received the first order and I just love them. My order was for 9 hens and a few little chicks. It was for 3 different varieties. I did not get 0 hens, but instead got 10 hens. Also there was 25 babies (little chicks) that were big enough to be planted by themselves. They have not started changing colors yet, but nevertheless, they are still BEAUTIFUL! I could not be more pleased with my first purchase and look forward to receiving the second order. Thank you to everybody at Roberta's for growing these wonderful plants. I can't begin to find anything this nice here locally. I will definitely look to Roberta's for my future plant needs. Thanks again.

Roberta's Gardens

Dianne, We are sorry you were not pleased with your Peony root. However, it sounds like it is growing for you. Our warranty states as a perennieal if it doesn't grown it will be replaced. Customer service was wanting you to give it a chance before having to send replacements. You will not get blooms this season as it is a Spring bloomer but you should get blooms next season. This is a Chinese Tree Peony. If you encounter any problems give us a call and we will help you out. Thank you for your review.

Original review: May 4, 2017

This the same review that I posted on QVC for Roberta's. The peony root shipped to me was small with one eye. The one shown on TV was HUGE with multiple eyes and mine came with one eye. Also, in the package was a plant label for a Tibetan Peony. This was confusing so I called Roberta's to ask about my shipment. Customer Service assured me that I had received what I ordered the Itoh Peony as shown on TV. Roberta's did not offer to send a replacement. The root is growing so in two or three years I may know exactly what I received. I will not order from Roberta's again.

Roberta's Gardens

We are sorry your Sweet Peas did not return. We did have a variety that was a perennial. If you will give us a call @ 800-428-9726 we will replace that item with one of your choice. Go to our website www.robertasgardens.net and pick out something you would like to try and we will send it to you @ no charge. Thank you for reviewing our company. Have a great day.

Original review: May 4, 2017

Didn't believe there would be perennial sweet pea plants. Bought them since the salesmen emphasized they would return each year even in our zone. We are master gardeners and these plants received excellent care. They DID NOT return this year but all our other perennials did. Stop selling them as perennials.

Roberta's Gardens

Audrey, I checked your account. You ordered the Lemon Tree In 2015. The Lemon Tree only has a ninety day warranty. There is a note on your account stating you did not call until 2016 which was past the warranty time. I am sorry we will not be able to replace since the warranty had expired.

Original review: May 4, 2017

I bought this lemon patio tree which only grew one lemon and died... I reported this to Roberta's Gardens and was informed they would send a new tree in the proper season. I was told I didn't need to call back because it would ship as recommended. I called within the year and have yet to receive my replacement. I'm not very trusting of them right now!

Roberta's Gardens

Jim, Thank y ou for taking the time to review our company and the great remarks. We strive to have the best quality plants and great customer service. We are always there for you if you need help. Jut give us a call at 800-428-9726. Again Thanks, have a great day.

Original review: May 1, 2017

In 2016 we ordered some perennials from Roberta's Gardens. The plants arrived in a timely manner and in good condition. We planted according to the instructions and the plants flourished in the beginning then perished. We contacted Roberta's and ordered replacement plants. The company could not have been more helpful or professional. They have since sent the replacement plants at the correct time for planting in 2017. Because of the GREAT treatment we have received, we will definitely purchase from Roberta's in the future.

Roberta's Gardens

Edna, You were in for a replacement but we were notified by QVC that you reeived a full refund. You cannot have both, so your replacement order was taken out.

Original review: May 1, 2017

I ordered two tree peony plants back in April, one was already dead the other one didn't look all that well and I immediately planted them. When I called to tell them that they weren't in very good condition they said they would mail me two more in April. As of yet I have seen nothing.

Roberta's Gardens

Dannette, We are so pleased you had a good experience with our Customer Service. One of our goals is to have good service and good quality plants. If there ever is a problem just give us a call. Thank you for taking the time to review our company. Have a great day.

Original review: April 27, 2017

Highest customers service, a yr ago I purchased $300 &^ several plants, and have had the Lavender Replacement 2x! Without any trouble! My neighbor suggested that I call for replacement of any flowers, that didn't rebloom! As she has had very good customers service, and have had NO problems in the past, with replacing flowers she has purchased. I finally found my receipts, dated 4:09:16 and called this morning, explaining that the Lavender didn't grow, and without any problems, they are being replaced! Thanks Cindy for your help and great customer service & support! I enjoy the integrity this company provides!

Roberta's Gardens

Kathy, Thank you for taking the time to review our company. Also for the good remarks. We strive to have good quality plants, bulbs and packaging. However we have not control over shipping once they leave here. I understand you receiving broken boxes, I have seen them throw them around on their trucks. If you ever have a problem please call our customer service @ 800-428-9726 and one of our great representatives will take care of you. Again thank you, have an awesome day.

Original review: April 25, 2017

I love flowers and gardening. For the past several years, I have ordered all kinds of gardening plants from Roberta's Gardens. The condition that they are packed in is excellent. They do a great job at that. The quality of the items that I've purchased is great. Everything comes looking really good, healthy, and I haven't had any come that was half dead or anything like that. However, some boxes were broken into and the plants were shaken completely out of the dirt in the pot and the roots were broken. So, they weren't in the greatest shape but it's because UPS is so rough with everything. Roberta's replaced some things and also some plants that died this past year. I feel like it's better service than I can get when I go out here to some of the gardening centers.

Roberta's Gardens

Carol, I have entered y ou into our system to receive 2 complete new sets. I have seen the ones they are shipping and they look wonderful..Clematis is a good plant and usually grows very quickly and returns every year. We do honor our warranties all you have to do is call our 800 line and a customer service rep will take care of any problems you have. Please give this new shipment a chance then consider changing your comments. Thank y ou and have a great day.

Original review: April 24, 2017

Last Spring I ordered a total of 3 Roberta's 4-piece English Cottage double flowering clematis. The first order: **, for 2 sets, shipped on April 22, 2016. The price was $64.71.The second order for 1 set: **, shipped on 5/12/16, and the price for that was $35.67. Didn't check, but I assume tax was charged. A couple of weeks later I wrote to tell you that 3 of the 12 plants were dead, and you replaced one - not all three. They grew, sort of, but in spite of loving care and a very green thumb, didn't exactly take off running. So I am not surprised to see that now, just under a year later, I have exactly ONE little clematis trying to climb the fence.

I am writing just to let you know that in spite of QVC's sterling reputation, I think I've found one vendor they should not be advertising. I am beyond disappointed in these plants and feel I might as well have just buried the $100.00 I spent on them, not to mention the time and care. The other day I received in the mail two little plants that are apparently supposed to replace the ones that didn't survive the winter. Not sure I'll even bother trying to get these to grow. I'll be doing my plant shopping at Home Depot from now on. They honor their warranties.

Roberta's Gardens

Caroline, We are sorry you have some problems with your plants. Also happy to see you called for replacements. We want our customers to have the best plants available but sometimes things go wrong for one reason or another. The Plumeria bloom when they want, sometimes it can take several years but they are well worth the wait. Usually after the first time blooming they will bloom every year. If you need help with anything just call our customer service @ 800-428-9726.

Original review: April 24, 2017

A couple of years ago, we ordered an olive plant from Roberta's Gardens and it did not live. We also ordered some begonias last year and they never came out. We also got three plumeria plants and gave away one of them. Right now, I'm expecting them to bloom. They told us it was two years but they haven't bloomed in two years. They're so cute on TV but we have not had good luck. It seems like I spent some money but I'm not getting the results I wanted. I had some disappointments but calling their customer service has been very good and they're really nice people. They were able to replace the plants.

Roberta's Gardens

Laura, Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We are always thrilled when we get good remarks. Our goal is to send good quality merchandise. If you ever need help please call our customer service @ 800-428-9726 and any customer service rep can help you. Have a great day.

Original review: April 22, 2017

The quality of the items from Roberta's Gardens and dealing with their knowledgeable customer service has been a very good experience. I got some bushes and they were timely delivered in condition. They are still alive and thriving.

Roberta's Gardens

Donna, Thank you for taking the time to review our company.. We take all criticism seriously and will take your thoughts and pass them along. Our goal is to have the best available plants and bulbs. If you have a problem all you have to do is call our customer service @ 800-428-9726 and one of our reps witll take good care of you. Have a great day!

Original review: April 20, 2017

Most plants arrived in acceptable condition but feel packaging needs improvement. Biggest complaint is that what one receives is not at all near to what is represented on TV. The hardy hibiscus were so tiny that it took all of first growing season to keep them alive. Company is very good at replacing plants and staff is very nice.

Roberta's Gardens

Sally, Thank you for reviewing our company. We are so pleased you gae us 5 stars. We strive to have great cutomer service and good quality plants and bulbs. We are here for you if you ever have an issue. Agin Thank you and have a great day.!

Original review: April 17, 2017

I recently contacted Roberta's about a replacement ordered through QVC. The young lady who called me could not have been nicer or more helpful. The plants I received as replacement were excellent. I was becoming frustrated with my lack of success with Roberta's plants but this experience has changed my mind. I have since ordered more from you. Thank you for your excellent customer service.

Roberta's Gardens

Patricia, We are sorry your Snapdragons did not do well for you. The zones are always shown on QVC that plants are hardy in. Your zone should be fine for Snapdragons as they are hardy in zones 6-10. I would like to take this opportunity to send you another item of your choice to give us another try. Go to our website www.roberta

Original review: April 14, 2017

When I went to Illinois, I saw all these beautiful wildflowers, so I purchased flowers just like those through Roberta's Gardens. But they were dead when they got here. Other than that, the people were very nice, so they tried to make it right and they sent me some more. The second ones that I got were alive, but the flowers were pitiful-looking. The thing about it is they just don’t like the heat. They don’t live in Alabama because it's hot here. So I just can't grow those flowers. They were supposed to grow up to 18 to 24 inches high and come back year after year. I would still recommend Roberta's, although they need to tell people what’ll grow in certain parts of the country. They should be cognizant of where they're sending them and making sure that they’ll grow in that area for anybody in the future.

Roberta's Gardens

Merryl, We are sorry the plants aren't doing well for you. In your area they will probably need more water than what the instructions tell you. They will also need fertilizer but be careful not to over fertilize them. Give thia a try and see if they will start flourishing for you. Thank you for your review. Have a great day.

Original review: April 12, 2017

The plants are surviving, but not really growing. I am going by the directions that came with the plants. El Paso may not be the best area for them, even though they are desert plants. The leaves look like they are burnt on the ends with dried brown edges.

Roberta's Gardens

Nancy, We strive to send out the best quality plants and bulbs available. If y ou receive something that is not up to standard then you need to call us so we can help you or send you a new item. I see we replaced and order last year from 2015 and you have 5 new orders this season. We have a great customer service team and they will help you with any problems or concerns. All you need to do is call 800-428-9726 and any one can help you. Have a good day.

Original review: April 11, 2017

Most of the plants ordered have been of very poor quality and in bad shape upon receipt. I really don't know why I keep ordering... Guess I am hoping to receive something good one day. What else can I say... Most of your products suck!!!

Roberta's Gardens

Jay, Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We strive to send good quality plants and bulbs. Have a great day.

Original review: April 11, 2017

I bought things from Roberta’s Gardens through QVC. Some of those they delivered were very good, the stuff that grew. Some of it wasn’t good.

Roberta's Gardens

Beverly, Thank you for taking the time to revierw our company and also for the good comments. We strive to have the best quality plants and bulbs available and are always happy to hear feedback. If you ever have any questions or concerns be sure to give us a call @800-428-9726 and we will help you with any questions you might have. Have a great day and a Happy Easter.

Original review: April 9, 2017

Excellent products, healthy and good size for price. Would recommend Roberta's to anyone. Order each year from QVC. I do feel though each vendor has close to the same products, Roberta's and Cottage Farms. I like the unusual and Roberta's seems to bring more of those.

Roberta's Gardens

Jerry, Thank you for the good comments. We are always pleased to hear when things go right. If you ever have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to give us a call. We have an excellant customer service team and they will be glad to help you with any questions. Again Thank You for taking the time to review our company. Have a great weekend and Happy Easter.

Original review: April 9, 2017

We have been very pleased with the plant quality. We have had a couple that have died, customer service is exceptional, very fast, efficient, very easy to do business with. Always as represented, never been disappointed with anything we have received. Replacements are handled very easily.

Roberta's Gardens

Noreen, Thank you for the feedback for our company. We are always pleased when things work out. If you ever need our service call us at 800-428-9726 and we will be happy to help with any questions or concerns you might have. Have a great day and a Happy Easter.

Original review: April 9, 2017

I have been ordering plants from QVC/ Roberta's for a couple of years now and have pleasantly surprised. I live in California and shipping time can be around 7 days but all except 1 fig tree, or so I thought survived. My poor little fig stick was so sad. I emailed customer service a couple of months later and they sent a new plant. Long story short that sad little fig came back to life and is thriving as are all my other plants.

Roberta's Gardens

We are sorry you had a problem with the Hibiscus. I see where you were sent 2 sets for replacments. The Hibiscus it the last thing to come up in the Spring and it is usually the end of May or 1st of June. They do not come back on the old stems, new sprouts come from underground. Please be patient as they will flourish and do well for you. Have a good day.

Original review: April 8, 2017

All those blooms I saw on TV and in your brochure... BUNK!!! I had MAYBE one bloom at a time on each plant! I'm really upset. Did NOT get my money's worth last year. Are these twigs going to bloom again? SO VERY UPSET!!! I wish I could say something good about my purchase, but can't. Will you replace these?

Updated on Apr 10, 2017: The flowers they showed on HSN were BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL! LOTS AND LOTS OF BLOOMS. These plants that I got had maybe one bloom at a time. Each bloom was beautiful, but how disappointing was this??? Now I don't even know if they are going to come back this year. They died off and look like they are dead, and break off like they are too. SO SO SO disappointed.

Roberta's Gardens Company Profile