3.29/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

Roberta's Gardens

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Roberta’s Gardens was established over 50 years ago and continues to provide gardeners with the supplies they need to sow a beautiful garden. Roberta’s not only offer’s gardeners the best bulbs and plantings, but treats to enjoy while sitting outside and admiring your flourishing garden.

As a family owned business the Wallien Family has passed down their appreciation for giving their customers the most diversified and unique gardening selections from around the world. No matter where you're located, let Roberta’s bring uniqueness to your garden.

Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 19, 2017

621 Roberta's Gardens Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

I was very disappointed in the flowers I purchased. They all grew and were green, but NONE of the flowers bloomed even though I planted, fertilized, and watered as instructed. I think the weather is too harsh in this part of Texas, because many of the plants eventually burned and turned brown. Keep creating the beautiful flowers I see on QVC. I enjoy watching your presentations, and happy to know the flowers bloom and beautify for others.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

Roberta's Gardens is a great company and I've had a delightful experience with them. I ordered plants and bulbs and in fact, I'm waiting for some bulbs to come up next month from them to send me. I've ordered from them about every year from QVC and they sent it out at the right time. The quality is great and I don't have a problem. If it was a bad company or product then I wouldn't be ordering any more.

Roberta's Gardens response

Priscilla, Thank you for your kind remarks regarding our company. Our goal is to have the best plants and bulbs available for our customers. If there ever comes a time you need a replacement or help with a plant or just a question giv e our customer service a call @ 800-428-9726. Have a great day!

Resolution In Progress
    Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

Packing is excellent - plants arrive in excellent shape. The plants themselves seldom perform like the samples... or look like them. Orchid Cactus... Had 2 sets for over 2 years... never bloomed. Bought Clivia about 5 years ago... have never bloomed.

Roberta's Gardens response

Norman, thank you for reviewing our company. We use commentws from customers to help improve on our products. We are very sorry you plants did not bloom. I do now that some plants can take a long time to bloom but however if you are patient they will bloom eventually. I see you have ordered lots for plants from us and have never requested a replacment. Our warranty states our perennials are guaranteed for 1 year and our annuals for 90 days. If you ever need a replacement or help with your plants just give our customer service a call @800-428-9726 and one of our customer service reps will be happy to help you. Thank you again,. Have a great day.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

Started the butterfly bushes in pots. By the end of August they had to be transplanted. Had butterflies all summer. The sedum tiles were so wonderful I brought them indoors for the winter. FANTASTIC! I will reorder next spring. You will not be disappointed.

Roberta's Gardens response

Barbara, Thank you for the kind remarks regarding our products. WE are very happy you are happy good luck with all your items. If you ever need help with any item you have purchased from us please give our customer service a call @ 800-428-9726 andf we will be happy to help you. We are bringing on some new items next season and will start on QVC early in January so be watching for us. Thank you for gardening with Roberta's. Have a great day.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

I ordered from Roberta's Gardens through QVC. I have ordered from them every year for the last four years. I have bought a lot of perennials that they have, like bushes, hibiscus plants and lilies. I have also purchased some lavender. They ship depending on where you live. Sometimes I’m ordering stuff in January but it doesn’t ship out until it’s okay to ship out in my region so I usually get them in May when it’s the planting season here. Also since I’m buying from QVC they don’t build them until they ship them out so basically you’re just holding your order until it’s time. The items I have bought from them are good. I get compliments on my flowers. They are also long-standing. The stuff I planted four years ago just gets bigger and bigger.

They also come with instructions to tell you when or how to plant them so it’s very good. One time I had to notify them because they do have a year guarantee for their products. One of the items I purchased was a perennial and it didn’t come back that second year. When I called them I just had to tell my name. They knew the item number and no questions asked. I had to tell them what’s happening. They were very nice to send me a replacement. Roberta's Gardens is cost-effective because their products are excellent and the customer satisfaction is great.

Roberta's Gardens response

Rachael, Thank you for your kind remarks regarding Roberta's products. We are always pleased when our customers are happy. We do stand behind our products with our 1 year warranty on all persennials and 90 daysd on annuals. If you ever encounter a problem just call our customer service @ 800-428-9726 and we will be happy to help you. Have a great day.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Roberta's Gardens?

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

Sunpatiens: The plant that was presented on tv, totally misrepresented what we received. They showed a beautiful 6in. plant, while we received tiny 1in plants in a six pack. The plants were offered on auto delivery, and we immediately called to cancel next year's shipment. We did not expect that kind of a deception from Roberta's.

Roberta's Gardens response

We certainly apologize for the small sunpatients that were delivered to you. The sunpatients were packaged in a small 6 PAK tray with each plant being approximately 2 inches. Please accept our apologies and I have reviewed your account and I'm glad you have been refunded for this order. If you were not, I was going to work with you and provide you with a complimentary order for 2018.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

None of the citronella geraniums survived a week in NC. I ordered several sets of the mini vegetables -- only one cucumber plant survived shipping and only produced two cucumbers while the cherry tomatoes and eggplants did well. You might want to replace the cukes with something more hardy.

Roberta's Gardens response

Ann, So sorry all your items did not do well. We will not be carrying the cukes next season as they did not travel well,. We will be happy to replace thoses with a different item if you so chose. We do not have everything that will be available next season yet but if you would like to check our our website www.robertasgardens.net later this year or early next and call us we will be happy to send you a new item. We will also replace your Citronella. I will not your account that you may be calling for replacements on these two items. Our customer service # is 800-428-9726. Have a great day. Thank you for gardening with Roberta's.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

I saw a few things from Roberta’s Gardens that I wanted and I decided to contact them because of the guarantee that they would replace the plant or fix it if it didn’t grow. I ordered a lot of things from them and most of them were through QVC. I had done business with them over the years. But I am a hard case and I don’t just go along with the wind. If they didn’t stand behind their product, I wouldn’t do business with them again. But I had nothing but good experiences with Roberta’s and I have recommended them.

Their customer service was good and their people were nice when I called. It was also easy to get a hold of them. They were very knowledgeable and gave me good ideas like how to grow things in the middle of winter. When I wanted to know how come something was not getting flowers on it, they told me to try this or that. If a plant didn’t grow, they replaced it, but not until next season. Plus, I had a fine delivery experience and a good UPS guy. They even told me when the product will come and when to plant it unless it was seasonal. I tried planting one of the items I bought in winter which Roberta's rep told me would bloom after Christmas, and it worked.

Roberta's Gardens response

Priscilla, Thank you for the kind remarks regarding our company. We strive to have the best quality plants available and great customer service. We are here to help if you ever need it. Just give us a cvall @ 800-428-9726 and one of our customer service reps wiill be happy to help you. Have a great day.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

The 3 plants (Miniature lilac bushes) arrived in good condition. However they grew very slowly and really only had a couple blooms this year late in the summer. They look nice and healthy but I am fearful about how they will hold up over the cold months of winter. Even though I will try to protect them.

Roberta's Gardens response

Janet, The Lilacs should hold up well over the winter. Next season you will see more growth and more flowers. Do not fertilize from end od October thru March. Fertilize again starting in April and once a month during the active growth and you will have good results. There is one in front of our building that has grown a lot this year and has bloomed all summer and still is blooming. Thank you for taking the time to review our company. Have a great day.

Resolution In Progress
    Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

I ordered Roberta's 6-piece American Bred Phenomenal Lavender from QVC this spring and the plants arrived healthy and well-packed. I planted them right away according to package directions and they were all planted in full sun, in the same area. All of them have doubled in size, however only 1 of the 6 plants has produced any flowers. Not sure what to do -- there are no troubleshooting tips, and it's pretty-much too late in the season now to get them to produce blooms.

Roberta's Gardens response

Karen, Just let your plants do their thing for Winter and next Spring you should see new growth and more flowers. If they need to be trimmed back do it in early Spring before active growth starts. If you have problems in the Spring give our customer service a call and one of our reps can help you solve the problem. Thank you for taking the time to review our company. Have a great day.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2017

Roberta’s Gardens have unique products which I like. Because we’re in Chicago, I bought exotic plants like fig trees and banana plants from them which won’t die in winter. Although the delivery was on time, it had been a problem because of the packaging. A lot of times when the plants were shipped here, the cardbox was broken and the plants were half-dead already. It’s not Roberta’s Gardens’ fault but I wanted to receive my plants in one piece. So, we called QVC where we purchased the plants to talk to them about the broken shipment and they’re fabulous. The rep was very pleasant and QVC refunded the money.

Some plants have really good quality while some didn’t appear as big as they’re supposed to be as compared to their picture in QVC. I was not very lucky on growing some of them too, although some turned out to be okay. I think Roberta's Gardens are better than Cottage Farms. However, they should improve on educating their customers on how to grow the plants and add more details about the things that we need to know. Although the info is on TV, I don’t always remember what they say there. Roberta’s Gardens’ catalog is too general as well.

Roberta's Gardens response

Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We strive to have the best quality plants available.If for any reason you receive a plant that is not the best it should be, just call our customer service center and they will be happy to replace for you at No charge. I know they get tossed around a lot in shipping and sometimes the packaging doesn't hold up to all the rough handling. If this ever happens just give us a call @ 800-428-9726 and we will take care of you. Have a great day!

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

I shopped with Roberta’s Gardens a lot. We wanted the products that they had and between them and one other company we used them the most. We usually purchased flowers and gardening stuff from them. There were two companies that I used for the delivery but I prefer them sending through UPS than through the mail because sometimes when it comes through the mails I’m not happy with the condition it’s received in. It also takes longer and some of the plants were dead before they even came. But Roberta's Gardens has excellent customer service and they have always taken good care of me.

On the other hand the quality of the items was very good and I enjoyed them very much. I purchased alliums from them and they were beautiful. Everyone should order that. I ordered three more sets that were scheduled to come at the end of next month and I’m waiting patiently and impatiently for them to come. I’m very particular on who I order from and what companies I use and Roberta’s would be the top on the list. I recommend them. I like their service and I think their plants are gorgeous.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

First of all, my name is Roberta so I would be attracted to Roberta's Gardens no matter what. But I've purchased an abundance of things from them over the last five years and their plants were very good. In fact, a new clematis has now started to bloom and I’ve had it all year. It looks like a passion flower and it’s beautiful. However, the boxes that went to the post office have been usually beaten out of it by the time they get here. Sometimes one end of the tape is gone or the plants are all smashed. Even if the stuff is marked fragile, the delivery team throws it in the truck or does whatever it is they do and any delivery service seems to be extremely careless. Sometimes, it's through no fault of Roberta's and they had wrapped and sent the plants in good faith.

Despite that, Roberta's Gardens has stood behind their guarantees. I have plants that I returned to other places, and they didn’t stand behind their guarantees. They wormed their way out of it by 29 days or some such foolishness. In comparison, the customer service at Roberta's has always been great. I’ve always offered to send the plants back if they want them all dried up, but there is never any question. They take my word for it, so I don’t have to argue or get upset. I wouldn’t continue to use them otherwise, because first of all, it’d be embarrassing having the same name and second of all, I’ve retired so I’m on a limited income. I have to be sure that I’m picky about what I order, especially for this area and I have even recommended Roberta's Gardens to other people.

I live in Oregon and this year, we had one of the wettest springs and then one of the hottest summers on record so you never know when you order the plants if they’re going to work or not. However, I didn't put the plants in as long as it was pouring rain and I kept them sheltered in the garage, and they’ve been fine like Roberta's told me they’d do if I kept them watered. Then it did dry out enough to put the plants in the ground and they were okay. Besides, there are a lot of competition so if you've got a problem some place, the competition probably wouldn’t create the problem, so you can just switch the people you deal with.

Roberta's Gardens response

Roberta, Thank you so much for your kind remarks. We strive to have the best quality plants available and also the best Customer Service. Anytime there is a problem or just need advice we are here to help. Our customer service number is 800-428-9726. We are here M-F 8:30 to 4:30 Eastern time.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2017

I have been with Roberta’s Gardens for about four years. There was a plant that I wanted and I ordered it from them. I usually call Roberta’s Gardens only if they have something that I want, something that I usually can’t get around like tropical plants. Aside from a desert rose, I got a Chinese fan palm from them, which can be planted outside in the north and it will survive all winter. I’ve had both for three years.

So far, I had no problems with anything being delivered. It always comes in good condition. Delivery time depends if it’s planting season. Delay in orders usually happens if you order something in December or January and it’s not due to be planted until early spring. If it’s in season, it only takes like three or four days. Overall, I’ve had no problems for the last couple of years. There’s nothing that I had to call them for something to get replaced. For this, I’ve recommended Roberta’s Gardens.

Roberta's Gardens response

Priscilla, Thank you for the kind remarks regarding our company. WE are happy you have been a good customer for several years. If you ever need to call us for help or just need a question answered give us a call @ 800-428-9726 and we will be happy to help. Have a great day!

Original review: Sept. 17, 2017

I saw Roberta's Gardens on QVC and I liked their product and I've been buying from them for several years now. The products usually come through UPS and they come in good condition and in a timely manner. The things that I've ordered grew with my love and care. It's been a good experience with Roberta’s Gardens. People should order from them as well.

Roberta's Gardens response

Beverly, Thank you for the great comments. We are always happy when our customers are satisfied with their purchase. If at any time you need help or just want information about any of our products, call our Customer Service at 800-428-9726 and any Customer Service rep will be happy to help you. Have an awesome day!

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

I've ordered from Roberta's several times but the last time, I ordered three different colors of the same ground cover and I didn't have a good experience. One of them I planted in my backyard and it just thrived. The other two I planted in my front yard and neither one of them did any good. I then called Roberta's and they sent me another flat. They were very nice and very understanding when I talked to them. They asked many questions about what they were going to do. In the process of the replacement being delivered, it got run over so the plants were ruined. I salvaged two or three little plants out of it but I had to toss the rest.

I called them again and they sent another one. I planted it. The front yard is just not doing well at all. I'm a good gardener and I didn't understand what the problem was. Of those flats that I planted out there, which is now three flats, I had about 12 plants that were not thriving. I scooped them up and put them in my backyard and they're doing great. So apparently, they didn't like my front yard. They were very expensive and I spent a lot of money to get a flat and half that's growing. I don't think Roberta sent me bad plants, I just don't understand why they didn't grow in my front yard because everything else grows there like crazy. Overall, I’m not happy with the service that I got with this one.

Roberta's Gardens response

Phyllis, We are not sure why you only gave us a two star rating when we more than met our warranty. We replaced plants the first time you called, then again when they were run over which we wouldn't have to do since the warranty had already been fulfilled and the plants being run over didn't qualify for a replacement. Evidently there is something different in your front yard that this plant didn't do well, could be difference in Sun or minerals in the ground.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2017

My main complaint about buying from Roberta's is that they ship stuff out too late in the spring for our area and this has been going on for at least three years. Our Spring is at the tail end of spring and we're just now getting our products. I can't get the plants in the ground and get the rooting part started before the spring is over. Plus, when the plants arrive, some are dried out and out of the container sometimes, and packaging is usually the problem. However, when the plants are not good, I contact QVC and they either exchange the plants, if they are still available, or give credit. It really depends on the plant though and sometimes they're in very good condition. I've purchased all kinds of plants from Roberta's Gardens over several years and I'm not unhappy with them. The plants that were healthy when I got them have been great.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2017

I specifically ordered outdoor plants for my yard from Roberta's. I did it online and the plants arrived when they told me they would. Roberta's products and service are excellent. I would recommend them.

Roberta's Gardens response

Thank you Lorraine for the kind remarks. We strive to have good quality plants and customer service. If at anytime you need information just give us a call @ 800-428-9726 and one of our great customer service representatives will be happy to help you. Have a great day!

Original review: Sept. 6, 2017

I purchased Sahara Rose plants from Roberta’s Gardens. They arrived in a timely manner and in good condition. The quality is good too and when one plant came without any rose, I called them and they replaced it. Their customer service team was helpful and knowledgeable. So far, my plants are still growing so that’s good.

Roberta's Gardens response

Curt, Thank you for y our kind remarks. We strive to have the best quality plants and bulbs available. We also have a great customer service team. If you ever need a question answered or just need advice on any of our products just give us a call @ 800-428-9726 and our team will be happy to help you out. We always like feedback to help us improve on our services. We are happy you are having good luck with your plants. Thank you again and have a great day.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2017

I like strawberries and I bought the six-piece Strawberry Patio Edibles from Roberta's. However, only two of the six survived. It looked like only one was going to make it. In the box, they were so dry but I nursed the other one. The other ones were dead on arrival. It would have been better if they all survived. Nevertheless, I truly like their product.

Roberta's Gardens response

Patricia, We are sorry some of your plants did not arrive in good condition. I do not see where you called for replacements. Also have you moved? Your order shows up with a Kentucky address. If you would give us a call we can send you a new set next Spring. I will note your account so you won't have any problems if you decide to call. Have a good day! Looking forward to helping you.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2017

I've purchased a lot of flowers from Roberta's. I have bought Hawaiian flowers and I've also ordered the tulip which is supposed to come in September or in the fall. The quality of the flowers is pretty good. Sometimes, it's a lot smaller than I expected though. It takes time for it to grow. Sometimes, it did not grow as good. But Roberta's said, "If you're not satisfied, just call us. We're happy to serve you." I like Roberta's and I'm pretty happy with them. They're good and very friendly. When I buy something and it doesn't look right, they'd send me another pot or give me money back. If there's any problem, they're very helpful. So that's why sometimes I send email to them and inquire about just any flower, and they respond pretty good.

Roberta's Gardens response

Maria, Thank you for the kind remarks about our company. We strive to have the best quality bulbs and plants. Wwe are always pleased when our customer are happy with our products and service. If you ever need help with anything just give our customer service a call and you will be taken care of without any hassles. Again we appreciate all your kind remarks, have a great day.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2017

I ordered the Chinese Tree Peony and metal things for the outside from Roberta’s Garden and it came to $39.42. I had problems with the money order I sent to QVC but it’s not Roberta’s Gardens' fault. Quality-wise, I'm fine with everything from them. During delivery, they send you an email and you know when to expect your packages. They're a good place to deal with.

Roberta's Gardens response

Thank you Cathy for your kind remarks about our company. We strive to have the best quality plants and bulbs and are always happy when our customers are pleased with their products and service. If you ever need help with anything just give our customer service a call @ 800-428-9726 and you will be taken care of without any hassles. Agin we appreciate your remarks, have a great day!

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

I've watched QVC on television and the flowers from Roberta's Garden that I saw there looked absolutely gorgeous. I got some flowers off QVC. I called and placed my order very easily. Then the delivery experience was fantastic and my order arrived within the estimated time. I got a Mr. Lincoln rose and a Kennedy rose and they are growing. I also got a hibiscus tree that has three different colored flowers on it. Everything that I’ve gotten has been great, with the exception of the camellia bulbs that were absolutely gorgeous on television but didn’t grow at all when I planted them. But I don’t have the greenest thumb in the world and when the plants didn’t grow, I assumed that was due to something that I did because everything else that I’ve gotten from them has grown.

Roberta's Gardens response

Linda, All the products fyou mention are not Roberta's. They are all Cottage Farms. I'm sure if you give them a call they will replace your Camellia if it falls in their warranty period. Have a great day!

Original review: Aug. 17, 2017

I purchased some trees, Hostas, strawberries and Butterfly Bushes from Roberta's Gardens. However, some were supposed to be in a certain size and they were not. Also, I'm really good with plants and my other plants were doing fine, but the plants I got from Roberta's all died. So it's something I won't ever do again. I'm not happy about it but I'm not angry. Their customer service was very nice, but it was a disappointing experience.

Roberta's Gardens response

Brenda, We are sorry you did not have good luck with some of our items. We would like to take this oppoutunity to send you an item of your choice to give us another chance. Go to our website www.robertasgardens.net and choose an item you would like to try and we will send it to you in Spring 2018 free of charge. Call our customer service number @ 800-428-9726 and let them know what you would like to have. I will note your account so you not have any problems when you call. Have a great day!

Original review: Aug. 17, 2017

I just looked at my year to date orders from QVC and I came up with two orders that did not grow this year. I ordered Foxtails and English Cottage Double Flowered, I had received too many orders this year and forgot what I planted in my garden. But by looking over my orders this is what did not come up this year. All others came up and what a beautiful garden this year. Your company should have my orders this year and previous years see that I buy your products. So if you can ship these 2 flowers next year I would appreciate it. I love your flowers!!!

Roberta's Gardens response

Lynda, Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We appreciate the kind remarks. I have checked your account and entered you in our system to receive replacment Clematis and Foxtail in Spring 2018. If there uis anything else we can help you with give us a call @ 800-428-9726. Again Thank you, have an awesome day.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2017

I sent an email a couple months ago with a copy of the online purchasing information informing you that I had purchased 3 Sabi Star Sahara Desert Gemini Roses and none of them survived but never received any response.

Roberta's Gardens response

Patricia, I checked your account and see where you were sent an email denying your replacements due to the fact it was past the warranty time. Wse are will to send you one Desert Rose in Spring 2018 if you would like to try again. Call our customer service @ 800-428-9726 and let us know if you would like to do that. I will note your account so there won't be a problem when you call. Have a good day!

Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

Disparity between price and quality - higher price with poor quality plants. Gotta grow guarantee on QVC was not what you received from the company when there was an issue. This is a violation of customer trust as well as FTC violation. The company misrepresented when they would ship replacement product taking as much a 4 weeks longer than indicated. They seem like a nice family on TV but they do not deliver. So I will not buy from Roberta's again.

Roberta's Gardens response

I am sorry you feel that way. We strive to have the best quality plants and bulbs available. WE also have a one year warranty on all our perrennials and 90 days on all annuals. It states we will replace if your item doesn't grow and if we are sold out the replacement may not come until the next season. We also give you the opportunity to choose a different item if you are not happy with the one you pruchased. I would like to take this opportunity to offer you an item of you choice to give us another try. Go to our website www.robertasgardens .net and choose something you would like to try and we will send it to you in Spring 2018. Call our customer service @ 800-428-9726 and tell them your choice. Have a great day!

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017
    Most of the flowers I have received from Roberta's have not grown or flowered as promoted. Cactus's have done pretty well. They are growing & flowering well.

The succulents are no good. My orders died & even the replacements died. Be careful when ordering.

Roberta's Gardens response

Linda, I checked your order from the last 2 years and you have not requested any replacements. If you are having problems please call our Customer Service and they can take care of you. If you are not happy with what you have you have a choice of selecting a different item to replace the one you have. We have a one year warranty on all perrennials and 90 days on all annuals. Looking forward to help ing you. Have a great day!

Original review: Aug. 13, 2017

I bought Pansies and they died. It was the weirdest thing. So I noticed that Roberta's Garden would replace plants that died, if it's legit. I sent them an email, they got back to me and in a few weeks I had replacements. I didn't know they were coming and it was a delight. They looked so healthy and are still alive and doing fabulous. Thanks for your help. I will be buying many more flowers from Roberta's Garden!

Roberta's Gardens response
    Thank you Judy for your kind remarks. We are always happy when things work out. If you ever have problems with plants you have purchased from us you can call our Costomer Service @ 800-428-9726 and we will gladly help.

We have a 1 year warranty on all Perennials and 90 days on Annuals. Thank you again for taking the time to review our company. You have an awesome day!

Original review: Aug. 13, 2017

I purchased quite a few plants from Roberta's Gardens but three were dead. I filled out a form online and told them the plants were dead. But I had to wait till the next year because they're out of the plants and then they reimbursed them. I didn’t like the whole process so I’m not impressed with them. The quality is not very good either. Season by season, they didn’t grow like they said they would. They’re nowhere near as big and although they came back again the next year, they didn’t really get much bigger so I was disappointed in them.

Roberta's Gardens response

I checked your order and you have purchased several plants from us in 2016. I also see where you had several of them replaced. Our goal is to have the best quality plants and bulbs available. The plants we send always look good when they go out the door, but living in Ca they have to travel a long way and if there are any delays or the weather gets to hot they sometimes donit arrive in good condition. We have a one year warranty on all our Perennials and 90 days on Annuals. If you are still having problems call our Customer Service @800-428-9726. Thank you for your response. Have a great day!

Roberta's Gardens Company Information