toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Roberta's Gardens

Thank you for taking time to review your recent purchase with Roberta's Gardens. We are thrilled to hear you have had some successful results with our plants. I noticed you reside in Scottsdale, AZ and I know you can get some very hot weather there, but you have done the absolute correct thing in purchasing heat tolerable plants for your warmer climate. This is a great tip and it's very important to purchase plants fit for your growing conditions. The hibiscus as well as the Hens and Chicks are two heat tolerable perennials that thrive in the warmer climates. Great gardening and keep growing with Roberta's!

Original review: Nov. 30, 2016

We LOVE everything we have ever purchased from Roberta's... We order online, receive in perfect condition at exact planting time - excellent customer service. We would not buy local after experiencing the highest quality plants from Roberta's. When you find beautiful plants, terrific prices, such great customer service, ease in ordering, why shop any place else?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I ordered several products from Roberta's Gardens. I had geraniums, poppies and some grass and some of them were almost dead when they got here and some didn't make it past the month. But the lilacs are beautiful and they're doing well, so far. I also love the things that did grow. I reached out to customer service about it and they're supposed to send them when the weather is good again. I also like the way that they explained things on QVC.

I cannot accurately rate my experience until I receive the items and they actually grow. I am currently waiting for replacement plants from my order last year. I made contact with Roberta's last year when the banana plants and the lilies didn't survive/nor grow. I was told they would replace them with a similar plant, but it wouldn't have edible bananas just the big leaves & the replacement plants would arrive after winter (Southern CA - 80 degrees yesterday). 2 banana plants (Grand Nain Banaa), Daylilies (300 Series Flower Power Daylilies).

Roberta's Gardens

Tulin - Many thanks for the feedback. We appreciate your feedback and we aim to provide the best plants and service to our customers!

Original review: Feb. 5, 2017

Last 5 years order lots of flowers! Everything turn out what Roberta say, and do. Waiting for spring to come! So I see my garden full of flowers. Keep up great work. Will order some more! Ty for your service.

Roberta's Gardens

Linda - Great feedback! We appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback! We're happy to hear we were able to provide the products you needed.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2017

Love Roberta's! Customer service is sooo helpful if you have questions. Plants and flowers are AMAZING!! The plant food works wonders. My flowers are big and beautiful, and it is so easy to use! I would recommend this company to everyone I know!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Roberta's Gardens?

Roberta's Gardens

Nancy, Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We strive to send the best quality plants available. I am sorry you had problems with your Pentstamon. When you called for replacements we had sold out and let you pick the item you wanted to replace it with. There are times we have to do that if the product is not longer available. Anytime you purchase an item for us and it is not up to per please contact us immediately so we can take care of y ou ASAP. I would like to take this time to offer you a product of your choice to give us another try. Go to our website www.robertasgardens.net and pick an item of your choice and let us know and we will send it to you this Spring. Our perennials have a 1 year warranty and our annuals & tropicals have a 90 day warranty. Again Thank you for your time.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2017

I have ordered several different Items from Roberta's and I am not impressed. They only last ONE season!! Overpriced annuals if you ask me. The customer service is very good!!! Too bad the plants do not last. Customer service will replace them but, usually the same plant is not "available." Will not buy anymore!

Roberta's Gardens

Stephanie, we're delighted to read your feedback about Roberta's Gardens! Thank you for taking time to share your positive experience. We aim to provide the perfect products and service for each customer!

Original review: Feb. 4, 2017

Customer service. I am so happy with Roberta's. I look forward to the segments in QVC every year, in fact, I record them because it's like attending a seminar with all of the info given. When I have had an issue, it was handled so quickly and politely that I have never had a complaint.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I liked what Roberta's Gardens had to offer so we bought $500 or $600 worth of stuff. However, some came in bad shape, which the company replaced, while 90% of it would not grow. We have better luck buying from the nurseries up here. I'm really sad because we only have July, August, and September as decent growing season and they have to send the products early so we can get it started in our heated greenhouse so the plants turn out decent. We had ordered begonias and they sent the bulbs which got here by the end of May or beginning of June, and by the time they're coming up, it's the end of July already. Then last year, we ordered begonias but they came late. This year, we ordered nothing. I've been very disappointed. I'll never buy from Roberta's Gardens again. Period.

Roberta's Gardens

All feedback is important to us and we appreciate the time you took to tell us about your Roberta's experience. WE strive to provide excellent customer service, and regret the experience you've had. We would like to offer you another selection to see if we can find something that will work for you. We will contact you in the future to form a solution.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2017

I ordered the quad lilies. They never came up. You sent me another order. They never came up. Very bad when ordering something that you plant in a pot or ground and it does not never come up. Won't be ordering from them again.

Roberta's Gardens

Sharon, I see on y our order history that you ordeered several items from us and called QVC for full refunds and have never had replacements. If you have problems all you need to do is call our customer service @ 800-428-9726 and you will be entered for replacements. I am sorry if one of our reps was rude that is not our policy, please report that if you exprerience that again. I would like to take this opportunity to offer you an item from our website to ship to you this Spring. Go to www.robertasgardens.net and call us with your item. Again I apoligize for any mis-communications you might have encountered.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2017

We called a few times and told you that they had died and this was before the year was over and we reordered them before they were sold out on QVC and reordered them through Roberta's and they said we would get them because they were still available but they never sent them and when we called again they said they were sold out. We had ordered many things from Roberta's and we were very upset that they did nothing about getting us new hollyhocks. The person we talked to was rude. We love to order from QVC but this made us decide not to order from Roberta's.

Roberta's Gardens

Linda - thank you for taking the time to share your Roberta's experience with others. We're happy that your are enjoying your lavender.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2017

I have ordered several items from Roberta's and I have been really happy with all of them. I especially love the lavender. All my plants are beautiful, large and fragrant. They are the show piece in each of my mixed beds.

Roberta's Gardens

Dear Customer - Many thanks for the feedback! We will use it to improve our service to our customers.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2017

I think you ship to California too early. The plants arrive small and weak. When replacements come at end of the season there is a REAL difference. They are stronger and healthier. Sometimes I just do not bother to complain because it would become a constant thing... so I just have cut way back on my ordering.

Roberta's Gardens

Robin - We're delighted to read your feedback about Roberta's Gardens!! Thank you for taking time to share your positive experience. We aim to provide the perfect service and products for our customers!

Original review: Feb. 3, 2017

I love Roberta's and I've purchased a little bit of everything from them. I've gotten anything from the perennials to some of the edible plants, the smaller trees and some ground covers too. I would share them with my family but I like mine too much. So they just have to come out here and see how pretty mine is. I might give them a piece of it when it grows up a little bit but I don't give them my plants.

My orders were always delivered in really good condition. I give them a little water the first couple of weeks if we have our drought and they're pretty much good to go. I haven't had much trouble at all and I don't have to worry about the way they need to be babied. One time, one of the gorillas sort of turned the box upside down and a couple of plants came out of the pot but they had so much dirt with them that the roots were never bare enough for them to dry out. But it didn't have anything to do with Roberta's. I also had one incident last year where I ordered something and when it came it was actually the wrong thing. They apologized right away, refunded my money and didn't make me send it back. But they were out of the ones that I had actually wanted so I had to wait until this year for it to come back in stock and I'm watching for that.

Roberta's Gardens

Cindy, Thank you for taking the time to review our company. I see by your order history you have ordered several items and have never called in for a replacement. We have a one year warranty on all our perennials and a 90 warranty on allour annuals and tropicals. If you have a problem just call our customer service and any rep will be happy to help you. Our number is 800-428-9726. You can also go to our website: robertasgardens.net and fill out a replacment form. Also if you move be sure and call us with new address, the only one we show for you is in Florida. Looking forward to helping you.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2017

I ordered perennial plants from Roberta's Garden and the thing about it was half of them would grow and the other half wouldn't. They're planted in the same spot, they have same weight, and have same water. It's like, three of them would grow and the others would die. At one point I called and Roberta's sent out some new ones but then I just got tired of digging plants up and trying to re-do them and hope they come up the next year.

Also, I ordered my Meyer lemon tree and they sent it to the wrong address. I never got it. I kept asking the UPS man about it and he said he doesn't have it. And he never did because it was never coming here. I was really disappointed. I called QVC and told them that they sent it to the wrong address and that they should send me another Meyer lemon tree. And the rep said they're out of stock. I ordered some rugs from them, too and they sent two of them to where I am in Georgia and they sent one to an old address in Florida. I called them repeatedly and told them not to send anything there because I'm not there. And they said, "Oh no, that's not your address." And then they'll send something there anyway. I don't think I'm gonna order anything this year anymore.

Roberta's Gardens

Thank you Janet for taking the time to review our company. We strive to send the best quality plants available. Also if you receive an item that is not as it should be we will gladly replace it if still available the same year or if it is sold out we can send it the following Spring or we can change it for another item of your choosing. I see you are in to receive a rpl this Spring for a Lemon/Lime tree. We would also like to take this opportunity to send you a plant of your choice. Go to our website www.robertasgardens.net and pick out an item and call our customer service @800-428-9726 and let the representative know which one you chose. Again thank you for your good comments and have a great day

Original review: Jan. 28, 2017

I've been ordering from Roberta's Gardens every year for several years now. I bought a lot of lavender and succulents from them. The quality of the items I’ve purchased has been normally good. Mostly, it's been a good experience with them except for last year when I bought a lemon lime and it died instantly. It was beaten up in packing. Most of the things I got last year did not live due to the same reason where the packing was not done great. When I tried to order the lemon lime tree again, they didn't have a stock anymore and somebody messaged me that I'd be the one to receive the lemon lime tree when it came in because of the problem that I've had with my previous order.

Roberta's Gardens

Rachel, Thank you for taking the time to review our company. I see by your order history you have ordered several items from us and only requested to one replacement. Our customer service should not give you a hard time, they are trained to to try and help with any complaints a customer has regarding the growing of their plants. Our perennials have a one year warranty and our annuals and tropicals have a 90 day warranty. Contact us if you need any replacments, we will be happy to take care of you. Again Thank you.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2017

I have purchased several flowers and citrus trees from Roberta's Gardens and my experience was not very good. When the citrus trees died, their customer service was pathetic. They told me that they won't replace the trees and that I should have informed them in the very beginning. They eventually replaced the trees, but I've gotten a lecture when they did. The flowers were also mediocre.

Roberta's Gardens

Beverly, Thank you for your kind remarks concerning our company. I saw in your order history you have ordered several items from us. However, the Ginger & Turneric you mentioned is not one of our items. If you have problems with anything we sell just contact our customer service and they will take care of you. We appreciatBe your business and hope you have happy gorwing with us. Again Thank you for your good response.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2017

I got perennials and tropicals from Roberta's Gardens and everything was delivered in good shape. The quality is good, as well, however, I've always called and got them replaced. My soil is bad. I put everything in the soil and I don't know what's wrong with the soil. I've done everything, digging a hole, putting pot and soil in it. The only things that grow here are Hostas and Echinacea and things that I should have grown just didn't grow.

I had a great experience with their customer service. I even called back and made a suggestion. I know they did a grouping of vegetable last year. They were selling pink ginger and turmeric plant. If they could get that going because I can't find turmeric anywhere and people are all into putting turmeric in their smoothie. Roberta's also sells a lot of stuff and their plants are a lot better than Cottage Farm. I don't like getting these little teeny plants. I just can't get them going. When you're paying $35 for a plant, you deserve more than a four-inch plant. But with Roberta's I've been really happy. I love Roberta's.

Roberta's Gardens

Thank you Karen for taking the time to review our company. Our goal is to have the best quality plants to ship to our customers. Wwe are h appy to replace any that do not arrive in good condition. We would like to send you a complimentary item of your choosing. If you would go to our website and pick out an item you would like to try we will send it out this Spring. www.robertasgardens.net. Call our customer service @ 800-428-9726 and we will enter it in our system. Again thank you for your good comments. Have a great day.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2017

I ordered quite a lot of plants from Roberta's Gardens, like most of the flowers that I usually get locally. I also ordered enough plants for my daughter who has quite a few flowers. We did really well. I was really skeptical about doing this but my mom used to order from seed catalogs, and this wasn't any different. I would do this again even though we had some plants that didn't do well.

Of the big petunias that we had, there were quite a few that did not live. But the ones that lived, which were over half at least or about eight, were fabulous, great, and unbelievable. The plants came from several places. Some of these were really healthy, but some didn't show up as good and we had trouble with some flowers. The lady rep said that some flowers came from California and these could have been too dry, and the packaging was quite elaborate. They weren't able to provide some flowers because these were all out, but they provided some other flowers that did very well. So, I was pretty satisfied with what we had.

Then we had some plants that are supposed to live on for the next season. There were a few of those that looked like they were going to die but about half of them worked out good, too. Anyway, we went ahead and tried to plant even those that didn't look good when they came, but plants that looked good came out good.

I planted the front of my house with the plants that I thought were healthy, and put the ones that weren't a bit towards the back. Then I filled in with these other plants that they replaced our original orders with, but which I would have never ordered normally. It was a little bit late for them by the time that we received them and got them in the ground, but we had flowers and they were very pretty, too.

Our orders were guaranteed and they were very good about replacing right away the plants that didn't live. There's no way that you can have a guarantee very often. We're in a small town and they would probably replace plants if these died within a few days like these ones did. But normally, in a town, there's a Wal-Mart or Target, and they're not going to replace anything. The person that I talked to seemed to be very knowledgeable. She was very nice and didn't make me feel guilty about the plants that didn't live.

It was really tough because I always plant 13 or 14 plants in a pot. But with these petunias, I had to plant only one for each pot, and that was difficult to watch. It's hard to believe that these plants would be able to fill this basket or the big whiskey barrels that I have. My daughter also had big, old, glass-type barrels that were two to three pieces apart, and people cannot believe that the flowers that she had in these barrels came initially from one plant.

Roberta's Gardens

Rena, I'm sorry some of the items you purchased did not do well for you. Some of the plants that should do well in extremely hot climates are: Canna Lilies, Mandevilla, Jasmine, Clematis. Usually, any kind of lilies need several weeks of temperatures below 50 degrees to set their blooms for the following year. Please visit our web site and see the plants that should do well in your area. We appreciate feedback from our customers and appreciate you taking the time to contact us.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2017

I have ordered the American bred lavenders, sweet series garvinea hardy gerber daisies, dwarf dazzler series candy lily collection, cream of the crop fragrant re-blooming daylily, lilies from Holland. All I have living are eight daylilies, two American bred lavenders, two gerber daisies. I don't think you understand our weather and the horrendous heat we have here in the summer that these plants have a difficult time surviving. I ordered an epiphyllum 'orchid cactus' in 2011 and it has never bloomed (got lots of foliage). The lavenders had 'one' bloom this last summer. However I keep trying to find things that will survive our heat. What has survived I enjoy. I think it's best to purchase plants in our area that are use to our weather???

Roberta's Gardens

Kim, We are sorry you were not satisfied with our products. We strive to have good quality plants. I would like to offer you another item of your choice to try again. Please go to our website www.robertasgardens.net and pick out something you would like to try and give us a call @ 800-428-9726 and we will send it to you in the Spring. We appreciate your taking the time to review our company, we are always looking for feedback so we can keep improving what we sell. Looking forwad to hearing from you and to get you growing with us. Have a good day.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2017

I got strawberry plants and some other flowers from Roberta's but some of them weren't in good shape, so I had to call and get them replaced. And they were willing to replace the ones that weren't in good shape when I got them. The plants came according to the season when they were ready to be planted. But they never gave any strawberries so they weren't that good. They were nothing like what they looked like on TV. Overall, the service was fine but I wasn't happy with the product.

Roberta's Gardens

Margaret, We are sorry y our experience growing our plants was not satisfactory. We strive to have good quality products. I would like to take this opportunity to offer you an item of your choice to try again. If you would go to our website www.robertasgardens.net and pick any item you might like to grow just give our customer service a call @ 800-428-9726 and we will be happy to send you a new item. Than k you for taking the time to review our company. We always appreciate feedback and try to correct any problems customers might have. Have a good day.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2017

We received both of the above plants and had very little success with either one. The daisies, only 2 of them survived and bloomed. I do not know if they will come up next spring or not. The succulents, about half did not live after transplanting. The instructions were followed exactly. I am sorry that I can not say that my experience with Roberta's has been successful this time or with the flowers purchased several years ago (day lilies).

Roberta's Gardens

Judie, I am so sorry you had problems with some of our plants. When this happens all you need to do is call our customer service number and we will get you out replacements of the same item or if you prefer a different item all you need to do is let us know. I would like to offer you an item of your choice for you to try. Go to our website www.robertasgardes.net and pick out something you would like to try and let us know. We will ship to you this Spring. The zones are usually listed under the information tag. If you do not see this and want information call our customer service @ 800428-9726 and we can give you the information on any item. Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We strive to Have good quality plants and appreciate any comments regarding this. Have a good day.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2017

I am extremely frustrated with my experiences. Only the "prickly free orchid cactus" is still growing. The giant begonias failed. They need to present plants that will grow in ZONE "11" when they show them on TV. Most of the time the presenter doesn't give that info!

Roberta's Gardens

Dorothy, We are so sorry you had problems with the Sabi Star Desert Rose. I would like to offer you a replacement of your choice for the problems you had. You can go to our website and pick any product you might like to try and we will send it to you in the Spring. www.robertasgardens.net. , then call our customer service and let us know which one you prefer.We will also be back on QVC starting Jan. 17th with some new items. Thank you for your time. Have a good day.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2017

I ordered 3 of these roses one for each of my daughters and they all died. They replaced them once and when they arrived they were already dead-looking. I will never buy again. Such a waste of money. I did everything the instructions said and they still died.

Roberta's Gardens

David, I am sorry you are having problems with some of our items not working well for you. We would like to send you something new. If you would go to our website and pick an item of your choice we will be happy to send it to you in the Spring. We strive to send good quality plant products and want you to be satisfied. After you choose something contact our customer service @ 800-428-9726 and let them know what you prefer and they will be happy to help you. Thank you and have a great day.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2017

Never grew as promised. Was supposed to be drought and heat resistant but perished under the Houston sun and heat. Total waste of money although Roberta's did send replacement plants but to no avail as they perished as well. Better to go with something hardier such as Asian Jasmine.

Factual basis uncertain

I am an avid gardener and when I saw the Spear Head Spade on QVC I quickly ordered it. It did everything they said it would and even more. Unfortunately my son and I were digging up a huge shrub, with him prying up the shrub and I was on the ground cutting the roots with lopping shears, when the handle on the spade broke off the shaft and the shaft sprung forward and hit me in the head and knocked me out. After I recovered, I called the company about this incident. They were very apologetic and asked me to send them a picture of my injuries and the broken handle and shaft. They told me that QVC had asked them to produce a spade with a larger hand grip for them because their customers (men) felt that the hand grip was too small. The same day that I sent the pictures they called me. Again very apologetic and asked me what they could do to make it right. I only requested another spade because I loved the spade.

It made gardening so much easier. A few days later I received not only the spade that I originally ordered but a smaller version of the same style but with a smaller hand grip. This smaller hand grip is what was on the larger spade. QVC was right, the larger spade needed the larger hand grip. I volunteer at the local senior living home and during this summer put in approx 400 hours working in their gardens and courtyards. Every day I used both of my Spearhead spades without any trouble. Even after getting knocked out by one I still love them and had a hard time keeping the seniors from borrowing them because they love them too! I would highly recommend not only this product but also the co^mpany. Can't wait to see if thf4ey come out with anymore gardening products. I will be the first to try them.

Roberta's Gardens

Carole, Thank you for taking the time to review our company and leaving great remarks. We always appreciate hearing we are doing a good job. Our goal is to have good quality products and great customer service. If at any time you need to call us with a problem or just to say we are doing a good job our reps will be happy to speak with you. We will be back on QVC this season starting Jan 17th. Tune in for new items and some of the old stand bys. Have a great day.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2017

I love everything I have ever ordered. I sometimes lose the tropicals, but I'm in Ohio. I dig up and replant the calla lilies every year and I now have more than I can handle. They come back every year bigger and better.

Roberta's Gardens

Peggy, We are sorry you are having problems with our products. We strive to send good quality items. We would like to send you a new item of your choice to try. Go to our website www.robertasgardens.net and pick any item and we will send it to you in the Spring. We want you to be satisfied with our products. After you choose an item call our customer service team @ 800-428-9726 and let them know your choice and they will be happy to assist you.

Thank you and have a great day.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2017

All of the plants I ordered have died including the replacement snapdragon plants. The live forever hens and chicks did not ever grow and have died also. I was very disappointed since I had heard such good things about Roberta's.

Roberta's Gardens

Diana, Thank you for your wonderful remarks concerning out company. We strive to havev good quality products and good customer service. If at any time you have a question or problem be sure to contact our customer service at 800-428-9726 and one of our reps will be happy to help you. We are going to be back on QVC starting Jan 17th . Tune in for some new items and tips.

Have a great day.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2017

Roberta's Gardens are a great resource for plants. They carry a variety of plants for my area (9) and helpful hints. This is a great place for anyone who is into plants and landscaping. They gives lots of ideas on plants and how to group them, for attracting butterflies, bees and plants that have seeds for the birds. I have purchased many plants from them and they (the plants) are hardy and doing very well in my landscape. I highly recommend Roberta's Gardens.

Roberta's Gardens

Ronna, Thank you for the great comments. We want to provied the best plants possible for our customers. If you ever have a problem contact us immediately and we will gladly send new plants out. We will be back on QVC starting Jan 17th.. Tune in for some new items which we are excited about. Looking forward to doing business with you in the future. Have a great day.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2017

While I'm not sure what caused it, I had some plants not survive... a requested replacement was supplied promptly. Those plants were beautiful throughout the season. I watch for the airing of Roberta's products. I'm quite sure I'll be placing more orders for more beautiful plants.

Roberta's Gardens

Sharon,Thank you for taking the time to review us. We strive to have good quality plants. I am sorry you had problems with your first order. I am sure your replacements will thrive this season. If for sosme reason you have a problem please contact us so we can take care of you. There are times we run out of the item you ordered due to high demand or short supplies then we do have to substitute. We like to give you a choice so you can have an item you want to try. If y ou ever get something you do not want all you need to do is call our customer service and they will work with you to make you happy. That is our goal is to have happy customers. We will be back on QVC Jan 17th with some new items this season. Looking forward to helping you in the future. Have a good day.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2017

I won't know how happy we are until Spring when and if they come up! The original order was replaced since they didn't grow so we got replacements (although not what we originally ordered and they substituted). We will wait to see whether they grow.

Roberta's Gardens Company Profile