toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Roberta's Gardens

Thank you for taking time to review your recent purchase with Roberta's Gardens. We are thrilled to hear you have had some successful results with our plants. I noticed you reside in Scottsdale, AZ and I know you can get some very hot weather there, but you have done the absolute correct thing in purchasing heat tolerable plants for your warmer climate. This is a great tip and it's very important to purchase plants fit for your growing conditions. The hibiscus as well as the Hens and Chicks are two heat tolerable perennials that thrive in the warmer climates. Great gardening and keep growing with Roberta's!

Original review: Nov. 30, 2016

We LOVE everything we have ever purchased from Roberta's... We order online, receive in perfect condition at exact planting time - excellent customer service. We would not buy local after experiencing the highest quality plants from Roberta's. When you find beautiful plants, terrific prices, such great customer service, ease in ordering, why shop any place else?

Roberta's Gardens

Brenda, We are sorry you did not have good luck with some of our items. We would like to take this oppoutunity to send you an item of your choice to give us another chance. Go to our website www.robertasgardens.net and choose an item you would like to try and we will send it to you in Spring 2018 free of charge. Call our customer service number @ 800-428-9726 and let them know what you would like to have. I will note your account so you not have any problems when you call. Have a great day!

Original review: Aug. 17, 2017

I purchased some trees, Hostas, strawberries and Butterfly Bushes from Roberta's Gardens. However, some were supposed to be in a certain size and they were not. Also, I'm really good with plants and my other plants were doing fine, but the plants I got from Roberta's all died. So it's something I won't ever do again. I'm not happy about it but I'm not angry. Their customer service was very nice, but it was a disappointing experience.

Roberta's Gardens

Lynda, Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We appreciate the kind remarks. I have checked your account and entered you in our system to receive replacment Clematis and Foxtail in Spring 2018. If there uis anything else we can help you with give us a call @ 800-428-9726. Again Thank you, have an awesome day.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2017

I just looked at my year to date orders from QVC and I came up with two orders that did not grow this year. I ordered Foxtails and English Cottage Double Flowered, I had received too many orders this year and forgot what I planted in my garden. But by looking over my orders this is what did not come up this year. All others came up and what a beautiful garden this year. Your company should have my orders this year and previous years see that I buy your products. So if you can ship these 2 flowers next year I would appreciate it. I love your flowers!!!

Roberta's Gardens

Patricia, I checked your account and see where you were sent an email denying your replacements due to the fact it was past the warranty time. Wse are will to send you one Desert Rose in Spring 2018 if you would like to try again. Call our customer service @ 800-428-9726 and let us know if you would like to do that. I will note your account so there won't be a problem when you call. Have a good day!

Original review: Aug. 17, 2017

I sent an email a couple months ago with a copy of the online purchasing information informing you that I had purchased 3 Sabi Star Sahara Desert Gemini Roses and none of them survived but never received any response.

Roberta's Gardens

I am sorry you feel that way. We strive to have the best quality plants and bulbs available. WE also have a one year warranty on all our perrennials and 90 days on all annuals. It states we will replace if your item doesn't grow and if we are sold out the replacement may not come until the next season. We also give you the opportunity to choose a different item if you are not happy with the one you pruchased. I would like to take this opportunity to offer you an item of you choice to give us another try. Go to our website www.robertasgardens .net and choose something you would like to try and we will send it to you in Spring 2018. Call our customer service @ 800-428-9726 and tell them your choice. Have a great day!

Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

Disparity between price and quality - higher price with poor quality plants. Gotta grow guarantee on QVC was not what you received from the company when there was an issue. This is a violation of customer trust as well as FTC violation. The company misrepresented when they would ship replacement product taking as much a 4 weeks longer than indicated. They seem like a nice family on TV but they do not deliver. So I will not buy from Roberta's again.

Roberta's Gardens

Linda, I checked your order from the last 2 years and you have not requested any replacements. If you are having problems please call our Customer Service and they can take care of you. If you are not happy with what you have you have a choice of selecting a different item to replace the one you have. We have a one year warranty on all perrennials and 90 days on all annuals. Looking forward to help ing you. Have a great day!

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

Most of the flowers I have received from Roberta's have not grown or flowered as promoted. Cactus's have done pretty well. They are growing & flowering well.

The succulents are no good. My orders died & even the replacements died. Be careful when ordering.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Roberta's Gardens?

Roberta's Gardens

Thank you Judy for your kind remarks. We are always happy when things work out. If you ever have problems with plants you have purchased from us you can call our Costomer Service @ 800-428-9726 and we will gladly help.

We have a 1 year warranty on all Perennials and 90 days on Annuals. Thank you again for taking the time to review our company. You have an awesome day!

Original review: Aug. 13, 2017

I bought Pansies and they died. It was the weirdest thing. So I noticed that Roberta's Garden would replace plants that died, if it's legit. I sent them an email, they got back to me and in a few weeks I had replacements. I didn't know they were coming and it was a delight. They looked so healthy and are still alive and doing fabulous. Thanks for your help. I will be buying many more flowers from Roberta's Garden!

Roberta's Gardens

I checked your order and you have purchased several plants from us in 2016. I also see where you had several of them replaced. Our goal is to have the best quality plants and bulbs available. The plants we send always look good when they go out the door, but living in Ca they have to travel a long way and if there are any delays or the weather gets to hot they sometimes donit arrive in good condition. We have a one year warranty on all our Perennials and 90 days on Annuals. If you are still having problems call our Customer Service @800-428-9726. Thank you for your response. Have a great day!

Original review: Aug. 13, 2017

I purchased quite a few plants from Roberta's Gardens but three were dead. I filled out a form online and told them the plants were dead. But I had to wait till the next year because they're out of the plants and then they reimbursed them. I didn’t like the whole process so I’m not impressed with them. The quality is not very good either. Season by season, they didn’t grow like they said they would. They’re nowhere near as big and although they came back again the next year, they didn’t really get much bigger so I was disappointed in them.

Roberta's Gardens

Brenda, Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We strive to have the best quality plants and bulbs available. I checked your many orders and you have never requested a replacement. All our Perennials have a one year warranty and our Annuals 90 days. If you need something replaced please give us a call @800-428-9726 and one of our great customer service reps will take care of you. Have a great day!

Original review: Aug. 11, 2017

Over the past few years, we've purchased all kinds of stuff from Roberta's Gardens. A lot of lilies, some miniature rose bushes, some flowering vines. They were delivered by UPS and they came really well-boxed. They had nice instructions with them. We unpacked them, we watered them. Then that afternoon or the next morning, we planted them. All the bulbs were great. We also bought a bunch of windflowers, but none of them ever even made an appearance. Then this spring I bought three Goji berry plant and though they're not dead, they haven't grown an inch. But other than that, we've had really good luck with the lilies and everything else that we bought.

I've bought some annuals a couple of years ago, and a couple of them didn't arrive in good shape. I called customer service on that and then the next season, they sent me out a couple of different ones. Majority of the stuff they sent is pretty much like it was shown on TV. The lilies are really beautiful. We live out in the country, and we're getting older. We also have a lot of deer, rabbit, and raccoons that roam through the yard so, we try to put in low-maintenance things and that's mainly why we've stuck with mostly lilies. The daylilies with the ruffled edge one, the double petal one, and all kinds of different lilies were all really pretty.

Roberta's Gardens

Sue, The Geranium likes to be fertilized at least once a month and kept moist. Also full Sun is best to promote blooms. They will bloom thru 1st frost so you should still get blooms this season. We apprecidate getting comments from our customers, we use these to help improve the quality of plants we sell. Thank you for taking the time to review our company. Have a great day!

Original review: Aug. 8, 2017

I ordered 4 of the Citronella Geraniums and they all immediately died. I advised Roberta's and they very efficiently sent me 4 more. They did well but they never bloomed. To this day, they are green but have never any blooms.

Roberta's Gardens

I am sorry you had a problem with our plants, I checked your order and see you are getting everything you orderred replaced as per our guarantee. We can also exchange some of the items for something else if you are not pleased with what you have. If you would like to exchange check the website www.robertasgardens.net and choose an item you would like to try, then call our customer service and a rep will take care of you. 800-428-9726.

Thank you for your comments. Have a nice day!

Original review: Aug. 8, 2017

I placed two orders through QVC for outdoor flowers in March. These items NEVER grew into what they showed on the program. I am extremely dissatisfied. I spent Over $200. I will never buy anything from Roberta's again.

Roberta's Gardens

Thank you Greg for the wonderful comments. We apprieciate the good remarks and that everything has gone well for you. If you ever need help with anything just give our customer service team a call and they will be happy to help you.( 800-428-9726) Have an awesome day!

Original review: Aug. 7, 2017

Beautiful flowers, I've never seen such huge begonias. I have people stop to ask me about my flowers. The colors are amazing. The new burgundy that is new is unbelievable. I will definitely be ordering again. I have given many people the website and number that have randomly stopped by my house. I have huge pots in the front and on the side of my house and they bloom into Oct. Thank you Roberta's Gardens.

Roberta's Gardens

Patti, We are so sorry your Clematis did not perform well. You are eligible for a replacement. We can either replace the same or a different item. Check our website for something you would like to try next season and we wil send it to you in Spring 2018. www.robertasgardens.net then call our customer service and let them know what you would like. We strive to have good quality plants and want our customers to be happy with their purchase. Looking forward to your call. 800-428-9726. Have a great day!

Original review: Aug. 7, 2017

Two of the four long blooming grandiose clematis grew and not much. Only one has 2 white blooms on it. It was supposed to be purple's. I am so disappointed again with Roberta's that I am done purchasing from them, and watching their shows.

Roberta's Gardens

Connie, Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We use comments from customers like yourself to improve on our prouducts and shipping . This information will be passed on to our shipping department to see how things could be better. We ship according to the U S Zone maps and I know sometimes that would be early for the mountains. We appreciate all the information and will work on trying to fix the problem. Have a great day!

Original review: Aug. 5, 2017

I love your indoor plants. My 3 stars come from my experience with your outdoor plants. I never seem to get them to thrive or even survive. I receive them at least 3 weeks before I can safely put them out. I live in E. Tennessee and we are in the mountains. We still have frosts here until mid May and you send my plants the first of April. I will continue to purchase indoor plants, but will not buy outdoor plants from you.

Roberta's Gardens

Jill, We are sorry you had a problem with some of your items. I checked your orders and most of them have a year warranty. If you would call our Customer Service your items can be replaced or exchanged for another item.

The customer service number is 800-428-9726. Looking forward to helping you. Thanks for your input and have a great day.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2017

Last year, my orders were not too good, but this year I thought I would try again. Out of three orders, two plants survived. I took photos of the poppies.They were pitiful. You had tulips etc this week but I was afraid to try them. I have been a customer for years, but I am sorry to say I am sadly disappointed.

Roberta's Gardens

Wendy, Thank you so much for the kind remarks regarding our company. We appriciate hearing good things. If in the future you have a problem or question concerning product you purchase from our company please call our toll free customer service number 800-428-9726. We have a great customer service team and are always happy to help. Have a great day!

Original review: Aug. 4, 2017

I have purchased several items over the years from Roberta's Garden and have NEVER been disappointed. Although I cannot list all the order numbers, I can tell you whatever I have purchased was wonderful! I have purchased daylilies, sedum, bulbs and all have been excellent, healthy and long lasting.

Roberta's Gardens

Thank you Phyllis for taking the time to review our company. We appreciate the kind remarks. I checked your orders and see out of the many items you purchsed you have only requested 1 replacement. All our Perrenials have a 1 year warranty and Annuals 90 days. If there are some you are having probllems with plese give our Customer Service a call and they will be happy to help you. Have a great day!

Original review: Aug. 4, 2017

I love Roberta's flowers. I've ordered lots of them worth a couple thousand every year. I've also bought my kids’ flowers and things from them including for my grandkids. However, I’ve got two colors of little desert flowers that came this year that are not making it. Their delivery is good but sometimes the leaves are down maybe because they've been in transit a couple of days too long or they weren't quite firm when they were packaged. They're sitting out in the sun in a vase but their leaves fell right off of them and they do not want to make it at all. It was not right since most of the flowers I ordered have come out in the past years so I've called them and they replaced it. But other than that, my experience was mostly good.

Roberta's Gardens

Elizabeth, Thank you for all your kind remarks and taking the time to review our company. I checked your ordeer and out of the many plants you have ordered you have only requested 3 replacements. We have a 1 warranty of all our Perrenials and 90 days on Annuals,. If you ever need help or replacements give our Customer Service a call and one of our great reps will be happy to help you. Have a great day!

Original review: Aug. 3, 2017

Roberta's Gardens had some plants I was interested in. I have purchased day lilies and ground covers from them in the past. I had clay soil, and the plants haven't spread like they supposed to but they have come up. Stuff they have is tropical and I don't have any room to bring them in my house after the summer. The tropical plants are not winter hardy. I need a sunny window and my windows don't face south and west. I purchased one and it grew but not as big as it should have grown. It's still growing so I stay away from their indoor plants just because of that. The items I can get locally are usually less than the imported ones because of the quantity that QVC gets then the UPS guy brings it, leaves it then knocks on my door. The quality has been excellent and I’m satisfied with it.

Roberta's Gardens

Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We asre always open to comments to make our company better. We try to hasve the best quality plants and bulbs available. I know sometimes shipping is rough on the live plants due to them getting thrown around and sometimes to time it takes to get to the customer, We try to pack the plants so they won't move around too much. I checked your account and you have several items that could be replaced. Give our customer service a call @ 800-428-9726 and a rep will take care of you. Have a great day!

Original review: Aug. 2, 2017

I bought plants from Roberta's Gardens after I saw them on QVC. I ordered some bulbs from them several months ago. Some of the bulbs – the Begonias - were actually the only ones that are really okay. The other bulbs never came up very well. I also bought a flat cactus. When it came to me, the soil was so dry, there's nothing holding it to the planter. I also bought tomato plants. Those actually came very well. They worked well but I won't buy them again. These plants are really good on TV. They say, "shipped as shown" in the little description but the plants looked incredibly fuller in the little planter than when they actually come. When they ship them through UPS, they get so damaged because of the way they handled them. That was one experience last year.

This year some plants turned out to be really bad again. My UPS driver said that QVC is one of their biggest customers and they ship a lot of plants. But they don't get a chance to properly handle them. They have to throw them around in their truck. I initially called Roberta's Gardens. They said to call QVC and they would credit me. I said I really wasn't looking for a credit and was wondering if I could ship back their plants at no cost. But they just preferred giving the credit out.

Overall, the lady I spoke with was super nice and accommodating. I got my money back and I got a few plants that ended being good out of a series of them. I will look for more but I will have to factor in the handling of the product once in leaves Roberta's. I feel bad for them because they have a very good name. Not everything comes out good but they do stand by their product. Hopefully, they have some heartier plants that potentially could shift well. They do package the products well, they pull these flaps down inside these little planters thinking it will hold the plants in place. But once you give it to UPS, all bets are off. My strategy now is to buy bulbs from them. Then I can plant them myself and hopefully, they come out. I'm still going to give Roberta's a second chance because I'm going to still buy from them.

Roberta's Gardens

Laura, I only show one order for you and it was replaced as per our guarantee. Perhaps the other items you had problems with came from another company. We strive to have good quality products and good customer service. We also offer a one year warranty on all our Perennials and 90 days on Annuals. If there is ever a problem or help needed our customer service can be reached @ 800-428-9726. Have a good day!

Original review: July 26, 2017

Ordered some things the last couple years. Usually have to call the next spring when most of what I had the year before doesn't come back. Staff are VERY nice about it but getting tired of having to replant. So now I don't watch QVC when they are on so I'm not tempted. Anything "reblooming" doesn't.

Roberta's Gardens

David, Thank you for reviewing our company. We use comments from here to improve on our products where necessary. If you ever need help with any of our products just call our customer service and they will take care of you. Our number is 800-428-9726. Have a good day!

Original review: July 23, 2017

Last year I purchased two jasmine plants which were a pleasure to enjoy for most of the year. Unfortunately, during the winter months they struggled and ended up dying. Your customer service was wonderful and offered me two jasmine replacement plants which I gratefully accepted. I don't mean to sound inconsiderate of your generosity, but the two replacement jasmine plants were very weak looking from the day that I received them. Within two weeks, the smaller of the two lost its leaves and died. Fortunately, the second has managed to survive and just flowered for the first time since I received it in April.

In conclusion, I guess that my overall experience with Roberta's Garden was very dissatisfactory regarding your product because the plants that are shown live on television are almost unbelievably perfect looking. The ones that I actually received were quite the contrary. Your customer service team, however, was top notch. Thanks for trying to rectify an unfortunate event.

Roberta's Gardens

Edna, We are sorry you had problems with our plants. I checked your order and see over the past years you have only had 2 replacements. If you are not satisfied with your order when you receive it all you need to do is call our 800-428-9726 number and a customer service rep will help you and get you out a new order. We want our products to arrive in good condition and if they don't we want to rectify the situation. Thank you for taking the time to review our company. Have a good day!

Original review: July 21, 2017

The plants came dried and dead (4). The other (3) never bloom, this happened twice. Will not order again from you. I order from acc when you were on. I am so disappointed I believed in you, your 7 piece pink perpetual plants.

Roberta's Gardens

Karol, Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We are so happy your Lemon Tree done so well. Sounds like your Lemon/Lime is following suit. If you ever need help with your products just give us a call @ 800-428-9726 and one of our customer service reps will be happy to help or answer any questions you might have. Have a great day!

Original review: July 21, 2017

This is my second purchase, as several years ago I purchased a meyer lemon tree. I used to put it in my heated garage every winter, it took several years to start to produce, it got so large it was too big for me to handle. I bought this year the combo lemon/lime tree & has been in full bloom, hope to have a lot of fruit this year. I truly love my purchase.

Roberta's Gardens

Suzanne, Thank you for taking the time to review our company and for the kind remarks. It is always a boost when things go well. If there ever is a time you need our assistance just give us a call @ 800-428-9726 and one of our great customer service reps will be happy to help you. Have a great day!

Original review: July 21, 2017

Roberta's flowers are one of the main reasons my garden is BEAUTIFUL! The plants are healthy when they arrive with a pamphlet of detailed instructions on how to care for them. I am very pleased with their plants. And if they don't make it for whatever reason, they are guaranteed and they will promptly replace these plants.

Roberta's Gardens

Pamela, Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We appreciate the good remarks. We use comments to help us improve where necessary and are happy when things work out for our customers. If there is anytime you need assistance just give us a call @ 800-428-9726 and one of our great customer service reps will be happy to help you. Have a great day!

Original review: July 20, 2017

Have order many different plants. Most have worked as told but have a few not so good. Will say their warranty is excellent. No complaint there. Quality of flowers have been first rate for the most part but have had a few that have come almost gone or completely dead. The package this year was very first rate.

Roberta's Gardens

Monique, Thank you for taking the time to review our company. I checked your orders and see you have not requested any replacment plants for this season. We do have a 1 year warranty on all our Perennials and 90 days on our Annuals. If we can be of service to you please call our customer serivce @800-428-9726 and we will be happy to help you with replacements. Have a nice day!

Original review: July 19, 2017

The plants I ordered from Roberta's, are hit or miss. Some of the same plants grow while the others don't, even though they are cared for in the same way. Some others will grow but never bloom. I have received replacement plants without any problems, but it is an inconvenience.

Roberta's Gardens

Lorraine, Thank you for taking the time to review our company. I have checked your orders and you are eligible to receive a replacement on your Begonias. I entered you in to receive a new order in Spring 2018. I have noticed on Begonias I have grown that I had to trim the big leaves back some so the flowers could get out. You might try that, and keep them moist but not soaked. If we can be of service to you please call our customer service @ 800-428-9726.

Original review: July 19, 2017

I ordered the giant begonias last year and all of the tubers died on me. I thought it was something that I did. They ordered them this year and only half of them came up and they haven't bloomed yet just a lot of big leaves and I'm using your favorite fertilizer that you sent with it. I'm still hopeful that I will get those giant blooms but I'm not sure that I will. Last year's cliff maids died in my rock garden but finally the succulent tapestry this year took over very well.

Roberta's Gardens

Diane, Thank you for the kind rermarks. Our goal is to have the best quality products available. We have a 1 year warranty on all our Perennials and 90 days on all Annuals. If something doesn't work out forf you all you need to do is call our customer service team and you will be taken care of. We are happy your plants are doing well. Have a great day.

Original review: July 18, 2017

Last year I ordered some plants from Roberta's. I planted them and we proceeded to get a week of hard rain. I wrote and told them that my plants did not survive. They said they would replace them the following year. Well... much to my surprise they did just that. This year I received my plants and they are growing just beautifully. Thank You Roberta's for your follow up and attention to customer satisfaction.

Roberta's Gardens

Karen, Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We use these reviews to improve our products where necessary. I see in 2016 you purchased Lavender, Desert Rose and Sweet William. I do not see any orders for Daylilies and Gojo Berry, perhaps they were from another company.

You are still eligible for replacements on the items you ordered from us in 2016. Our customer service would be happy to help you out with replacments. Give us a call @ 800-428-9726 and we will take care of you. Have a good day!

Original review: July 18, 2017

Did very poorly. Not hardy. Also bought day lilies. Never came up. Have no pics to send. Also bought goji berries and had to return. Was not happy with plants. Did get replacement, and company was very kind. Never ordered again. Do not know if I will use in future.

Roberta's Gardens

Christine, Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We use the reviews to improve on our products where necessary. I checked your orders and see you have only requested 2 replacements and they were sent to you in a timely manner. You still qualify for a replacement on the Hibiscus. If you would like to give our customer service a call @ 800-428-0726, one of our representatives will help you out. Have a nce day!

Original review: July 18, 2017

I have ordered many types of plants from Roberta's and even the perennials die. Have called and emailed about this issue and they just send replacement plants that also die. Most plants are shipped ok, some were dead when arrived. Tired of wasting my money with Roberta's. Lowe's and Home Depot may not have the same quality of plants, but if they die, I can get my money back. Didn't buy from Roberta's this year.

Roberta's Gardens

Caron, Thank you for the kind remarks. We are always pleased when everything works out for our customers. If there is anytime you need help or any questions answer just give our customer service team a call and they will be happy to help you. Our customer service # is 800-428-9726. Have a great day!

Original review: July 18, 2017

I started years ago with Roberta's Gardens. They had pretty flowers on the TV and I've bought jillions of flowers from them. Everything has always arrived in good condition and in the appropriate size. Some were way bigger than others, but a lot of them were in bloom when they came. Everything was great and I never had to call for anything bad. I got two pieces of desert rose for $39.99 and that was my pride and joy. It took forever. In three years, it grew about seven-foot tall, and then it started opening. It had fist-sized orchids on it which opened at night. And then when daytime hit, they'd start closing. My husband killed it last year though and I don't remember exactly what it's called so I can't replace it.

Other than that, there were a couple of sets of flowers that they combined. That's what I liked about Roberta's Gardens - they combine everything. I have a set that stays all year and blooms. Then in the summer, the other set comes backup and I love the fact that they stay in bloom almost all summer. I am in Texas and it's very hot here. We want to get everything that comes back on its own so we don’t have to plant every year all the time. I didn't get the annuals too much because I don't like them dying and they don’t come back. Roberta's Gardens sent more the next year because it's the one that’s on there all the time. But it’s only one time in all the years that I've been with them, and they were great.

The flowers that I got from them are so pretty. One wouldn't see them in the everyday Lowe’s or Builders Square or garden centers that everybody else has. It’s one of the things that I really liked about Roberta's Gardens. I also like the fact that if the plants don't grow in this zone, Roberta's Gardens won't send it to me. I’ve recommended them to my family and they have the flowers now.

Roberta's Gardens Company Profile