toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Roberta's Gardens

Thank you for taking time to review your recent purchase with Roberta's Gardens. We are thrilled to hear you have had some successful results with our plants. I noticed you reside in Scottsdale, AZ and I know you can get some very hot weather there, but you have done the absolute correct thing in purchasing heat tolerable plants for your warmer climate. This is a great tip and it's very important to purchase plants fit for your growing conditions. The hibiscus as well as the Hens and Chicks are two heat tolerable perennials that thrive in the warmer climates. Great gardening and keep growing with Roberta's!

Original review: Nov. 30, 2016

We LOVE everything we have ever purchased from Roberta's... We order online, receive in perfect condition at exact planting time - excellent customer service. We would not buy local after experiencing the highest quality plants from Roberta's. When you find beautiful plants, terrific prices, such great customer service, ease in ordering, why shop any place else?

Roberta's Gardens

Thank you Donna for the kind remarks and taking the time to review our company We strive to have good customer service and products. It is always good to hear when things go as planned. If we can ever be of service to you please call our customer service @ 800-428-9726 and we will be happy to help you. Have a great day!

Original review: June 19, 2017

I ordered vegetables from Roberta's Gardens after I came across them in QVC. The plants were fine and were as they were described on TV. However, we had a problem with one of them. We called them and they replaced everything.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Had a bear root last year, didn't grow. Did not get it replaced this year. Spent several hundred dollars! Spent none this year. Two plants is all I have to show for it. What I have I am babying. Hope they flower.

Meyer Lemon - Had for 2 years. You replaced it with another one, never had one lemon on it. Leaves fall off every winter. Very disappointed! You say I will get lemons in 12 to 18 months. I bought the Roberta Flowers Magic Plant Food.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

COCO FIBER FLAT MIXED QUILT SUCCULENTS 18PC - I ordered this item quantity of 2 and followed the grow instructions to the letter and both trays perished after hanging them on a trellis. I called Roberta's Gardens customer service and they sent me quantity 2 replacement orders which I have now except one tray is perishing and the second tray seems to be doing a little better but not really healthy as I expected to be. The replacements I decided to place on a flat table where they would get partial sun in the morning 'til noon. The first ordered set on the trellis in full sun didn't do well at all. When I placed the original order I was expecting the same thing I saw on the TV home sales channel that I purchased them from which showed a different hens and chicks variety types! I feel that it was a waste of my money for these expensive succulents! I'm sorry but I will never purchase Roberta's Gardens merchandise again! Not happy with the results!

Roberta's Gardens

Kimberly, Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We strive to have good quality products and customer service. Your perennial products have a year warranty and we will be happy to replace them with the same item or something different if you prefer. Just give our customer service a call @ 800-428-9726 and we can help you out. Have a great day!

Original review: June 14, 2017

Unfortunately I have not had really good luck with the flowers I have ordered. I had a begonia that failed to come up the second year (after following the winterize instructions), but in fairness it was replaced free of charge, which renewed my faith in Roberta's Gardens. The daisy are beautiful and come up each year. But the poppies did not come up the year after planting either. I must admit I do not have a strong green thumb but I really tried, therefore I am sure you would rather not publish my remarks, but so far I have not had good luck.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Roberta's Gardens?

Roberta's Gardens

Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We use information like this to improve our products and service. We strive to have the best quality plants & bulbs for our customers. If there is a product you have problems with please let us know and we wil send you a new item in the Spring of 2018. Our customer service number is 800-428-9726. Have a great day!

Original review: June 14, 2017

Customer service is great. 5 stars. Your plants came very small in comparison to past years. Most died and although credited, very disappointed in what was sent. Not sure if we will order again. Thank you for great customer service.

I didn't have an order this spring just because of timing. Everything I have ordered from Roberta's has been great and they are all healthy plants. I had to call a few times for help and you were always very nice, friendly and helpful. I will always recommend Roberta's to friends and family.

Roberta's Gardens

Annette, Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We use this information to improve our products and service. I would like to take this opportunity to offer you an item @ no charge try again in the Spring of 2018. If you will check out our website and choose something you would like to try we will be happy to send it to you. Call our customer seerfvice @ 800-428-9726 and we will be happy to help you. Have a great day!

Original review: June 13, 2017

I am an avid gardener and I have many different plants. I purchased several plants from Roberta's over the years and in most cases I have been disappointed. I do have a few that have done well and have grown as they advertised, but the majority of my purchases either did not flower, died and perennials did not grown back the following year. This year I didn't purchase anything from Roberta's.

Roberta's Gardens

Gregory - We apologize about your experience with Roberta's plants. We appreciate your feedback and taking the time to respond. Your feedback is important to us to help improve our products and services.

Original review: June 13, 2017

Every plant I have bought from Roberta's has died. I will not order from them again. Only one house plant lived and never bloomed as it should have. I am very unhappy with them and their plants. I have tried for over three years and last year I made sure I did not buy from them.

Roberta's Gardens

We appreciate your feedback, Christina! We aim to provide the best products and service for our customers!

Original review: June 13, 2017

Roberta's always stands behind its plants... The ones I received (hardy honeymoon hibiscus) did not last a week and a simple call to QVC resulted in an immediate refund. Some years mother nature just doesn't permit the young plants to prosper but I found that Roberta's will try to replace that plant or refund the cost.

Roberta's Gardens

Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We use information like this to improve our products and customer service. We are happy to take care of any problems you have. I see in your account you have had several replacements of the same item and also a refund. We stand behind our warranty and will replace one time any perennial for a year and annuals for 90 days. Call our customer service @ 800-428-9726 with any problems. Have a great day!

Original review: June 13, 2017

Plants shown on QVC that are advertised shipped as shown, is not accurate. The plants sent are much smaller, sometimes not very healthy and questionable quality. I have ordered many items from them over the past 4 years and 75% of the time the plants are not what was advertised. Even after contacting customer service and being promised a replacement, they ship something else other than what was ordered and expect the customer to accept something that does not go with the garden's theme. Flower Gardeners usually have a certain design or idea of what they want and that is what they order. To be sent something else, in my mind, is unacceptable. I have many emails back and forth with Roberta's showing the terrible times I have had with their lack of telling the truth.

Roberta's Gardens

An email was sent to you regarding the replacement you requested. It was too late to send this season as we were out of stock.We will send you a new item in the Spring of 2018 as out shipping is over for the season. Again I apologize for the delay.

Original review: June 13, 2017

I ordered and planted 2 sets of Hardy Gerber daisies last year. None of them came back this year. I sent a message about 3-4 weeks ago and was told they would be replaced. I haven't received anything at this point. If they aren't available I would like them replaced with something else. Thank you.

Sharon,
I'm sorry your plants did not do well for you. We have put you down for a replacement of 8 Gerber Daisies which will ship in the spring of 2018.

Thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey, and if there is anything we can do please do not hesitate to contact us.

Original review: June 13, 2017

The lilies are growing green, but no blooms. Not too happy. The Gerber Daisies, my favorite flower, are not what you said they would do. They are in pots and barely growing. I am so unhappy that they are not growing like shown on QVC display. I didn't get anything like these gerbers. They did not do what was shown on the show, on QVC. So unhappy for spending the money I did for my favorite flower. I had to even bring them inside to keep them from totally dying.

Roberta's Gardens

Thank you Mary Ann for sharing your feedback! We will use it to improve our Roberta's products. We will contact you to see if there is something we can do to resolve the issue of your vegetables.

Original review: June 13, 2017

I had to call 3 times because the Vegetalis did not ship until I finally got it in June. When I received it, one pot was empty where a cuke plant must have been at some point, the other was a stalk. The tomatoes did look good, but the eggplants looked so-so. This finally made me decide I will never order plants from QVC again. Even with the 1 year guarantee, the replacements don't grow either, plus you have to wait a full year. I will be supporting my local nurseries where I can pay the same money, pick out what I am buying and get a much larger plant.

Roberta's Gardens

Ruth - Thank you for responding to the survey and taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We are sorry the plants have not worked out well for you. I am going to put you down for a replacement of the Echinacea to be shipped to you in the spring of 2018.

Original review: June 13, 2017

I have decided to not order any more plants from QVC. If I don't plant them within 24 hours they wilt and often times die. The plants are very small and take forever to start growing. I usually lose more than survive. I always follow the guidelines but I always lose too many.

Roberta's Gardens

Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We will take your comments and try to improve in the future. We have started asking the customer what they would like as a replacement if we are out of the original item. This has been an improvement, we will continue to work on service. We strive to have the best quality service and plants.

Original review: June 13, 2017

I was always extremely happy with Roberta's. Until last year, plants all died. When I called they said they would replace. Waited quite awhile, called again, they could not find replacement order. They were going to send out again. When I got the plants, they substituted with a very common variety. I called again and said they were out of original, which I understand, but I told them I was not happy with replacement. They all died, so I just wasn't interested in taking a chance again. First time I was disappointed in customer service.

Roberta's Gardens

I only show where you ordered two items from us and one of them you got a full refund. The Begonias was the other item and I do not see where you requested a replacement order. I am sorry you had problems with our plants. When this occurs you need to call our customer service and request a replacement. They will be happy to help you with any problem also.

Original review: June 13, 2017

I've ordered several times and have yet to have something bloom. I've had a cactus orchid for years hoping it would bloom and no such luck. Your flowers always look so beautiful but I don't order anymore because of never blooming. Sorry.

Roberta's Gardens

Elizabeth - We appreciate the time you took to respond to the survey and we would like to help you resolve the issue of the Snapdragons that did not live. Someone will be contacting you to see what we can do to make it up to you.

Original review: June 13, 2017

When we received the Snapdragon plants last year 3/4 were dead. Contacted company. They sent some new ones but they weren't healthy either. Planted the plants we received last year per instructions. This year "NONE" of the plant came back. Waste of money.

Roberta's Gardens

Barbara - We are delighted to read your feedback about Roberta's Gardens! Thank you for taking time to share your positive experience. We aim to provide the perfect products and service for each customer!

Original review: June 13, 2017

I have been ordering Roberta's from QVC for years. They are comparatively priced with local nurseries, but their guarantee sets them above all others. Any time I have had an issue with a plant, they send a replacement with no questions asked - it is a very simple process. I have landscaped quite a bit of my yard using Roberta's products - every year the plants come back bigger and better than the year before. Highly recommended.

Roberta's Gardens

Thank you Connie for taking the time to review our company. We strive to have the best quality plants and bulbs available. We use comments from customers to improve our products so if there is anytime you get something from us that is not up to par please let us know. You can call our customer service anytime with any questions or concerns and we will be happy to help you. Our customer service number is 800-428-9726. Have a great day!

Original review: June 10, 2017

I watch QVC and I get from their gardener shows. The plants from Roberta’s Gardens are really exotic and unusual that you couldn’t get anywhere else. I ordered a lot of their lilies and peonies. I’ve also got a Meyer’s lemon from them and this is my second year. I got an all-lemon, a half-lime and lemon and finally got one lime off of it and I look forward to getting more of those. It was good and maybe it will get bigger and make more.

Sometimes, their delivery arrives dead-looking, but most of the time, it arrives in good shape and it gets here when it’s supposed to. They make good on their promise that if a plant dies within a year, they replace it. However, I don’t think their plants are as good as Cottage Farms’ because for some reason, nearly everything I’ve ever bought from them died after I planted it. When I called about replacing the plant, they didn’t ask any questions. They shipped me a new one and it was easy. I got the second round and they died too. I don’t have very good luck with them. Maybe it was something I’m doing. I was mainly stuck with Cottage Farms and I like them better. Overall, Roberta's Gardens is a good company, and they back their products. I like their roots stimulator and their fertilizer is the best I’ve used.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I'm retired 101st Airborne and my house and my garden are full of red, white and blue. Roberta's had Hibiscus that I was trying to get to go up in a red, white and blue type configuration. I also bought their Palatine climbing roses and Foxgloves. Right now, I'm working with all of their Asiatic lilies and it all works well in here.

I also bought some tomatoes and they did not come to me in a sound working order. Roberta's was aware of it and they gave me a credit against it. But ironically, not a week later, another version of the same tomato came up and I bought those and it came perfectly. I'm in the west coast by the ocean so we don't get the mail delivered to us. When Roberta's, through shipping of QVC, uses a program called SurePost, it doesn't come to me physically, it goes to the post office. So, I end up with a little lag on its delivery date. Usually, I find that to be the problem but when it comes to me firsthand, I very rarely have any problems with them.

Roberta's and QVC have tried to help me and they both had one thing in mind and that is satisfaction guaranteed. Every time Roberta's screwed up, they send me something that fit. They stand behind their product and I am one of their biggest fans. I have so many gardens full of their stuff and I was delighted at the beginning of the year receiving those things. Roberta's is the only people I trust 'cause I don't have a green thumb. I love all their exotic stuff and I am thankful for their product.

Roberta's Gardens

Sharon, Thank you for reviewing our company. Our goal is to have the best quality plants and bulbs available. If you Begonia bulbs did not do well this year please give our customer service a call 800-428-9726 and request a new shipment. Also, keep and eye on your Bee Balm and if doesn't do well we will replace it also. We appreciate the reviews as that gives us things to look for and to correct if need be. Again thank you, have a great day.

Original review: June 1, 2017

Most of the bulbs (giant begonias) were good size. A couple were a lot smaller than I expected them to be. I've ordered these in the past and had good luck with them. I ordered them last year and the plants and flowers were huge. I ordered them again this year because I was unable to store them properly over the winter and only a couple are still alive. I also ordered the bee balm. They are a little smaller than I thought they would be.

Roberta's Gardens

Jeanette, I am sorry you felt the need to give us a 1 star rating without calling us and requesting a replacement. You are entered in our system to receive replacment Lavender. Whenever you have a problem all you need to do is call our customer service number 800-428-9726 and you will be taken care of as long as you are within our warranty. Give your replacements time to grow then please consider changing your rating of our company.

Original review: June 1, 2017

M46377 Lavender, American: Only 1 of 6 plants came back this spring. I was hopeful to have a beautiful section of my garden with lavender. Will need to purchase locally another variety. I liked the selling point that it was bunny and deer resistant, drown and water resistant, etc. I would take a replacement if available.

Roberta's Gardens

Gladys, Thank you for takiong the time to review our company. We Appreciate the feedback. This gives us information on things we need to work on to improve our shipping. I know sometimes plants do not ship well and stay in trucks too long. If you ever get any product that is not in good shape give us a call and we will take care of you. Have a wonderful day.

Original review: May 29, 2017

I’m always ordering from Roberta's Gardens and spend $600 to $1,000 every year there. I've bought citronella for the mosquitoes, lilies and hibiscus. I've also ordered gloves, cutters and a whole bunch of stuff from them and I've already used everything. My orders came in a timeframe and everything comes out okay. On TV, they show you the way you’re gonna get the plants but when I get them here, they’re so puny-looking. Some of them do come up but some of them die. The quality of the items are pretty good and it just so happened that the plants died. They shipped them too small and they just don’t have enough oomph to keep going. I got two-piece hibiscus a month ago and planted them. They were coming up nice but now all of a sudden they just died.

To get new plants sent out, I go into the internet and look for refunds or replacements. I put my name and address and the particular plants, the order number and what happened. Then they send me a new one. If they don’t have the same ones, they send me something else for replacement. For the most part, the plants grow as expected. As a matter of fact, I still got some lilies that come up every year. But I was really upset with what was supposed to be Dinnerplate Dahlias. I planted them and got this itty bitty one. I sent them a picture and told them that it wasn't a Dinnerplate Dahlia. So they sent me new ones but they never came out as big as the ones they showed on TV. But overall, it's been a very good experience and I had no problems either returning or getting new ones in return.

Roberta's Gardens

Susan - thank you for bringing this to our attention. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you had with Roberta's Dahlias. We will schedule someone from our customer service team to contact you to form a solution.

Original review: May 27, 2017

Over the last few years, we have purchased several Dahlia groups and have enjoyed them year after year. Unfortunately, this year, after careful winter storage, most of our bulbs have dried out. We are sad that we will not have those beautiful flowers in our garden again this year. Is this possible because they've outlived their longevity?

Roberta's Gardens

Leslie, We are out of stock on all Lavender except for The Ruffle Collection. I put you in to receive two Grosso Lavender plants for next Spring.

Original review: May 23, 2017

Policy of substituting plants is very annoying. I recently received my order of 6 lavender Grosso plants. Only 4 of the plants were lavender Grosso. The other two plants were a different type of lavender that I already had. The plants were all nicely packaged and the Grosso plants were in excellent shape. The other type of lavender had a lot of blackened leaves, although new green growth was emerging and I expect the plants will survive. Roberta's website lists the lavender Grosso as still being in stock so I don't understand why all six plants weren't lavender Grosso.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Received Roberta's quick fruiting Meyer Lemon Patio Tree 5/17/16. Bloomed many flowers. All tiny fruits dropped. Flowered again, all fruits dropped. Kept indoor during winter. Fertilized, watered as instructed. Leaves all dropped. Only one fruit is on tree since the day was delivered. How am I going to get a refund when your warranty is only 90 days from delivery. How am I supposed to know if this tree is going to be fruitful in the duration. Does the fruit take more than a year to be ripe? It is still green on the tree. Very disappointed with this purchase thru QVC. I can buy lots of lemons for $50.41 including tax.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I ordered over the top Dahlias last year, two plants came up neither one bloomed. I called, but you'll said I did not order any. The problem is that my address and phone number has changed. My address and number was **. I moved to **. I never plant my expensive bulbs in the ground always in pots. So I took them with me when I moved.

Roberta's Gardens

This is our first year with the Cucumber, it is a very delicate plant to ship. If you have a problem with any of the plants we will gladly send out new ones. Ju st give us a call and we will take care of you. We have a great customer service crew and all you need to do is call 800-428-9726. Thank you for your review and have a grea day.

Original review: May 22, 2017

Tomatoes, cucumber, eggplant - Last year these plants didn't grow at all. I called and you sent me replacements. They came in cardboard roots in clear plastic and plastic bases but they all had yellow leaves, some brown falling off and very, very dry roots. I hope I can get development from these or once again failure.

Roberta's Gardens

David, Thank you for your good remarks regarding our products. Our goal is to have the best products available. If you ever need any help with anything you have ordered from us be sure to give us a call (800-428-9726) and any of our customer service reps will be able to help you. Thank you again and have a great day!

Original review: May 21, 2017

We dug up ground spreaders in our front yard. We wanted to plant grass to replace it. Loved them (grass plugs), had to order more. They were very easy to plant. My husband is very happy with them. Total we are waiting for 12.

Roberta's Gardens Company Profile