3.33/5
  • 1 star
Based on 223 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Roberta’s Gardens was established over 50 years ago and continues to provide gardeners with the supplies they need to sow a beautiful garden. Roberta’s not only offer’s gardeners the best bulbs and plantings, but treats to enjoy while sitting outside and admiring your flourishing garden.

As a family owned business the Wallien Family has passed down their appreciation for giving their customers the most diversified and unique gardening selections from around the world. No matter where you're located, let Roberta’s bring uniqueness to your garden.

Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Dec. 5, 2017

636 Roberta's Gardens Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

Flowers that I have ordered just didn't bloom like you said they would... They didn't come up. Thought they would bloom the second season...but didn't get anything... Did every thing that you said I should do...fertilize and all. But flowers didn't look like what was on the show.

Roberta's Gardens response

Zachery, We are sorry you did not get the blooms you were expecting. Any perennials you purchased this year can be replaced if you are not happy with the outcome. We can also replace it with a different product if you prefer. All you need to do is call our customer service @800-428-9726 and one of our reps will help you work this out. Thank you for taking the time to review our company. Have a great day and Happy Holidays.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

I have ordered 3 to 4 hundred dollars the last two years so that should tell you how I like their product. If anything didn't grow it was because of the harsh weather here in Maine or I'm just not the best gardener. Some of their product amazed me with the flowers that grew.

Roberta's Gardens response

Robert, Thank you for the good remarks. Our goal is to have the best quality items available. That is why we can offer a one year warranty on all our perennials and 90 days on annuals. If you ever have a problem all you need to do is call our customer service @800-428-9726 and one of our customer service representatives will gladly help you. Have a great day and wonderful Holidays. Looking forward to next season.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2017

Excellent products, customer service knowledgeable and professional. Have ordered from them for many years. Prices are both fair and reasonable. Have recommended their products to both fun and family. Never had a problem with their product. I will order again for the spring of 2018.

Roberta's Gardens response

Thank you for the kind remarks. We are looking forward to the 2018 season. There will be some new items we are excited about. Be sure to check us out, we will be on air starting mid January. Have a great day!

Original review: Nov. 26, 2017

I like the plants from Roberta's Gardens. I got strawberries from them last year, and two years ago, I got daylilies that are everblooming, and I also got succulent sets. Everything was delivered on time and in good condition, and the instructions were very good, too. However, I had a little problem and I called them up. Then they sent me another replacement with no questions because I told them that the plant didn't make it. The customer service team treated me fine and they were very apologetic that it didn't last. I also called them to ask if I planted it too deep and they said it sounded like I planted it the right way. I've also ordered plants for other people because they don't have QVC.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

We like Roberta’s stuff because some of it is very unusual, and we’ve gotten some really nice things over the years. Some last a few years, and then for some reason, they don’t die. Usually, we have good luck with them. We got so many different kinds of plants, and usually, everything comes in good condition. But my husband contacted Roberta’s directly because something didn’t grow and QVC didn’t have a replacement. They suggested we get in touch with the company. My husband made the calls to their customer service team, and he was satisfied. They sent us a new set of plants. They had said that they wouldn’t have them available until this year. But then a short time later, we got them so we were pleased.

I wish they'd bring some more unique products. And it would be nice to get a catalog in the mail and be able to see all the products that they offer instead of having to wait for the garden shows on QVC. When they have the shows, we just try and watch if we know about it ahead of time. So, it would be nice if consumers do not have to go through QVC, and they'd be able to go right through the company and see all their products in a catalog or a brochure that they can order from.

Roberta's Gardens response

Judith, We are very grateful for your positive response regarding oru products. If there ever is a problem all you need to do is call our toll free number 800-428-9726 and you will be taken care of with one of our knowledgeable cutomer service representatives. Also we do not have a catalog vbut we do have a very user friendly website. www.robertasgardens.net. It has all our prouducts listed abnd you can order directly from there. At this time of year everything will show sold out as we do not ship during the winter months. We will also be adding new items and it should have all on by the end ot the year. Have a great Holiday Season and Thank you for reviewing our company.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Roberta's Gardens?

Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

Roberta's Gardens looked like they had different things at a good value. I purchased Hydrangeas from them and the quality was very good as they've done very well. The product was due to be shipped at a certain time and it was. They provide very good value and I had a very easy time with them. I would definitely recommend them.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 29, 2017

I wasn’t too pleased with the plants I received from Roberta’s Gardens. They first sent me a set of orchid cactus but there was hardly anything to them, and they died. They sent me another set but they died too. And the other one, it never grew then all of a sudden it turned yellow and died. They died in June and I haven’t gotten anything I want to get until next year because they said that the shipping season was over. They’re going to replace the plants with bananas next year, which I’m not happy. It takes too long to get it replaced. The only thing that lived that I bought was the Gemini desert rose, and that’s growing. I didn’t have a problem with their customer service. They were nice on the phone but I wish they’d replace stuff sooner and send the stuff that they actually show on TV.

Roberta's Gardens response
I apologize for the orchid cactus arriving so bad and in poor shape. I have reviewed your account and we provided a replacement order and QVC refunded you for this item. I certainly hope you understand that we cannot provide both a refund and replacement. Also, we are sending you a replacement for the white Philippine Jasmine and this typically just has a 90 day warranty. Thank you for giving Roberta's a chance and allowing us to replace these items for you. We look forward to sending you the Jasmine this coming spring.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2017

Roberta's Gardens always got good and different plants that nobody’s got so I like that. Their prices are good, too. I’ve spent hundreds of dollars on them every year and they’ve always been good with me. But two years ago, I ordered a Meyer lemon and they screwed up that order. It's an expensive plant and they were supposed to send me the replacement plant but they didn't send it the first year. On the second year, they sent a lemon tree but it wasn't what I paid for. I called them and they said they'll fix it this year but they haven't. So that's three years of waiting to get a plant and I’m sick of the problem.

Roberta's also sent me dead plants before and they couldn't fix it even though they tried. The plant business is tricky and because of the three-year deal I had with them, I’m not going to recommend them. I’m not even going to buy a plant from them anymore. I’ll go with Cottage Farms which I go with every year anyway since I used to split it up between the two of them.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

I was very disappointed in the flowers I purchased. They all grew and were green, but NONE of the flowers bloomed even though I planted, fertilized, and watered as instructed. I think the weather is too harsh in this part of Texas, because many of the plants eventually burned and turned brown. Keep creating the beautiful flowers I see on QVC. I enjoy watching your presentations, and happy to know the flowers bloom and beautify for others.

Roberta's Gardens response

We are so sorry your plants did not bloom for you. We do have some plants that are heat tolerable.If you would go to our website and check those out we would be happy to replace the items you have with another item. Just givve our customer service a call @ 800-428-9726 and one of our representatives will help you. Thank you for your feedback. Have a great day.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

I have been ordering plants from Roberta's Gardens for about two years, and so far, I'm not happy with them. I don't know what they do to make them look so great on TV. But we plant them here and use Roberta's food on them. And we water them as we were supposed to. They just don't ever turn out like they're supposed to. We ordered some Gerber Daisies and planted them along with some we bought from Home Depot. The ones from Home Depot were looking great. The Roberta's look like they died almost the day we took them out of the container and planted them. Some mums, which were about six inches tall, never flowered. We planted them and followed instructions. If they say in the shade, we put them in the shade. If they say partial or full sun, that's what we do.

We've also ordered several times trays of what were supposed to be a ground cover. One tray was completely dead when it got here. So I called customer service at QVC and had them send us another tray. They were very apologetic. We planted them but not one had lived. There must be 48 little plants in there. After a while, you get tired of planting and digging up that you throw your hands up and just go somewhere else and buy them. In my opinion, they send out thousands and thousands of plants and most people don't bother to send them back or make a complaint, which I did for the first three or four times. This is my money I'm throwing down the drain.

And I personally know that when nurseries are going to show plants like take them to a garden show, they spray them with a chemical. It makes them robust and they bloom. They will say that this is the way your plant comes. It will be a six-inch plant, or whatever the case may be. But in two years, they still look like what they did the day I took them out of the box and planted them. It's false advertising. So I won't order from them anymore. While Roberta's have been very good about replacing the plants, what they send dies. And a lot of times, what they send or what they originally have sent are wilted. We have massive flower gardens around here. And it would be different if all of our plants were like this, but it's just the ones we get from them that died and we did everything that they said.

Roberta's Gardens response
I certainly apologize for the mistake we made in getting your Lemon tree to you. With a few items like the citrus trees, we only have very limited quantities and we cannot get anymore till the next season. I will be happy to send you a couple complimentary plant collections to help alleviate for the plants that have not done well for you in the past. Feel free to browse our website or watch us on the QVC television program and select a couple plant collections and we'll be happy to send these out next spring! Again, I am very sorry the Lemon tree being delivered to you so late and the other plants not thriving like they should have. Roberta's looks forward to working with you and providing you with a couple plant collections in the spring. Thank you for your understanding in this situation and allowing us to work with you on this issue.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2017

I've heard about Roberta's Gardens in QVC. I liked the variety of things that they have which I can get with a normal garden center and they have a lot of different things that nobody else has. I've purchased quite a few, which were everything I've liked, and this year, we got the three different patio plants such as the eggplant, tomato and cucumber. I was surprised that they arrived in as good a shape as they did. Everything has been great.

Roberta's Gardens response

Thank you Jan for the good remarks regarding items you pruchased from our company. Our goal is to have the best plants and bulbs available. If at any time you receive an item you have questions or concerns about give our customer service a call @ 800-428-9726. Have a great day!

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

I purchased two fig trees from Roberta's Garden, but the trees died through the winter. And so, I called Roberta's Garden and I told them that. They sent me two more and they grew beautifully. I was very satisfied with them. They were very helpful and did everything that they could do to help me. And the delivery experience was fine too. We’re having fun with Roberta's Garden and would recommend them. And we'll be getting a lot of figs from them this year.

Roberta's Gardens response

Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We are happy your Fig Trees are doing well for you. If at any time you have questions or concerns we are here to help, just give our customer service a call @ 800-428-9726 and one of our customer service reps will gladly answer your questions. Have a great day!

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

I was tired of planting annuals every year and Roberta's Gardens has a lot of very nice perennials. I bought from them and a majority of the time, they came fine. A couple of the times, if I bought things that were starters that were live plants, they didn't always arrive in good condition and maybe 3 out of 6 were dead. I figured it was usually in the transportation because they would send them via UPS, so who knows where they sat. Also, they would ship them out in time for us to plant but you never know what's the weather in Pennsylvania. April's supposed to be a nice month, but many times, we have really cold days. If the plants sat in the warehouse that wasn't heated, the cold weather is going to kill them. Most of the plants I got from them have grown, and most of them were like daylilies. I got plants that were easy to grow because I don't have a lot of time to go out and tend to a garden. The plants are very beautiful once they've developed and grown.

Roberta's Gardens response

Cathy, Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We use information from our customers to improve on our plants and shipping. Anytime you have a problem or receive an item that is not up to standards please call our customer service @ 800-428-9726 and our customer service reps will gladly help you. Again Thank you and have a great day!

Original review: Oct. 15, 2017

I went with Roberta's Gardens due to their product and reputation. I've purchased mostly perennials and some vegetables from them. Their roses and the perennials were my favorite. The quality of their products were very good. They were also delivered on time and in good condition.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2017

We got plants from Roberta’s Gardens over the years, but a couple of them died. They have a lot of unusual plants that you don’t see in other places and sometimes you don’t know that you would like a plant like that unless you try it.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

Roberta's Gardens is a great company and I've had a delightful experience with them. I ordered plants and bulbs and in fact, I'm waiting for some bulbs to come up next month from them to send me. I've ordered from them about every year from QVC and they sent it out at the right time. The quality is great and I don't have a problem. If it was a bad company or product then I wouldn't be ordering any more.

Roberta's Gardens response

Priscilla, Thank you for your kind remarks regarding our company. Our goal is to have the best plants and bulbs available for our customers. If there ever comes a time you need a replacement or help with a plant or just a question giv e our customer service a call @ 800-428-9726. Have a great day!

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

Packing is excellent - plants arrive in excellent shape. The plants themselves seldom perform like the samples... or look like them. Orchid Cactus... Had 2 sets for over 2 years... never bloomed. Bought Clivia about 5 years ago... have never bloomed.

Roberta's Gardens response

Norman, thank you for reviewing our company. We use commentws from customers to help improve on our products. We are very sorry you plants did not bloom. I do now that some plants can take a long time to bloom but however if you are patient they will bloom eventually. I see you have ordered lots for plants from us and have never requested a replacment. Our warranty states our perennials are guaranteed for 1 year and our annuals for 90 days. If you ever need a replacement or help with your plants just give our customer service a call @800-428-9726 and one of our customer service reps will be happy to help you. Thank you again,. Have a great day.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

Started the butterfly bushes in pots. By the end of August they had to be transplanted. Had butterflies all summer. The sedum tiles were so wonderful I brought them indoors for the winter. FANTASTIC! I will reorder next spring. You will not be disappointed.

Roberta's Gardens response

Barbara, Thank you for the kind remarks regarding our products. WE are very happy you are happy good luck with all your items. If you ever need help with any item you have purchased from us please give our customer service a call @ 800-428-9726 andf we will be happy to help you. We are bringing on some new items next season and will start on QVC early in January so be watching for us. Thank you for gardening with Roberta's. Have a great day.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

I ordered from Roberta's Gardens through QVC. I have ordered from them every year for the last four years. I have bought a lot of perennials that they have, like bushes, hibiscus plants and lilies. I have also purchased some lavender. They ship depending on where you live. Sometimes I’m ordering stuff in January but it doesn’t ship out until it’s okay to ship out in my region so I usually get them in May when it’s the planting season here. Also since I’m buying from QVC they don’t build them until they ship them out so basically you’re just holding your order until it’s time. The items I have bought from them are good. I get compliments on my flowers. They are also long-standing. The stuff I planted four years ago just gets bigger and bigger.

They also come with instructions to tell you when or how to plant them so it’s very good. One time I had to notify them because they do have a year guarantee for their products. One of the items I purchased was a perennial and it didn’t come back that second year. When I called them I just had to tell my name. They knew the item number and no questions asked. I had to tell them what’s happening. They were very nice to send me a replacement. Roberta's Gardens is cost-effective because their products are excellent and the customer satisfaction is great.

Roberta's Gardens response

Rachael, Thank you for your kind remarks regarding Roberta's products. We are always pleased when our customers are happy. We do stand behind our products with our 1 year warranty on all persennials and 90 daysd on annuals. If you ever encounter a problem just call our customer service @ 800-428-9726 and we will be happy to help you. Have a great day.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

Sunpatiens: The plant that was presented on tv, totally misrepresented what we received. They showed a beautiful 6in. plant, while we received tiny 1in plants in a six pack. The plants were offered on auto delivery, and we immediately called to cancel next year's shipment. We did not expect that kind of a deception from Roberta's.

Roberta's Gardens response

We certainly apologize for the small sunpatients that were delivered to you. The sunpatients were packaged in a small 6 PAK tray with each plant being approximately 2 inches. Please accept our apologies and I have reviewed your account and I'm glad you have been refunded for this order. If you were not, I was going to work with you and provide you with a complimentary order for 2018.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

None of the citronella geraniums survived a week in NC. I ordered several sets of the mini vegetables -- only one cucumber plant survived shipping and only produced two cucumbers while the cherry tomatoes and eggplants did well. You might want to replace the cukes with something more hardy.

Roberta's Gardens response

Ann, So sorry all your items did not do well. We will not be carrying the cukes next season as they did not travel well,. We will be happy to replace thoses with a different item if you so chose. We do not have everything that will be available next season yet but if you would like to check our our website www.robertasgardens.net later this year or early next and call us we will be happy to send you a new item. We will also replace your Citronella. I will not your account that you may be calling for replacements on these two items. Our customer service # is 800-428-9726. Have a great day. Thank you for gardening with Roberta's.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

I saw a few things from Roberta’s Gardens that I wanted and I decided to contact them because of the guarantee that they would replace the plant or fix it if it didn’t grow. I ordered a lot of things from them and most of them were through QVC. I had done business with them over the years. But I am a hard case and I don’t just go along with the wind. If they didn’t stand behind their product, I wouldn’t do business with them again. But I had nothing but good experiences with Roberta’s and I have recommended them.

Their customer service was good and their people were nice when I called. It was also easy to get a hold of them. They were very knowledgeable and gave me good ideas like how to grow things in the middle of winter. When I wanted to know how come something was not getting flowers on it, they told me to try this or that. If a plant didn’t grow, they replaced it, but not until next season. Plus, I had a fine delivery experience and a good UPS guy. They even told me when the product will come and when to plant it unless it was seasonal. I tried planting one of the items I bought in winter which Roberta's rep told me would bloom after Christmas, and it worked.

Roberta's Gardens response

Priscilla, Thank you for the kind remarks regarding our company. We strive to have the best quality plants available and great customer service. We are here to help if you ever need it. Just give us a cvall @ 800-428-9726 and one of our customer service reps wiill be happy to help you. Have a great day.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

The people at Roberta's Gardens are wonderful. They sent me three trees and I planted them. Then we had a horrible hailstorm that tore up our roof and our house and stripped the trees. I called them back and asked if I could buy three more trees at a discount because I lost my trees. I also sent them some pictures. The rep said I had enough worry about my roof and everything so she sent me three free trees. They’re so nice, and the trees were great. They're in good shape and they grew very well this summer. The first time I got plants from them, they were good plants. Sometimes you buy plants and they're pretty trashy, but Roberta's stuff has good quality. This year, I purchased those three trees and the replacement. I got them in a box and they were well-packed. They were not hurt, so it was good.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

The 3 plants (Miniature lilac bushes) arrived in good condition. However they grew very slowly and really only had a couple blooms this year late in the summer. They look nice and healthy but I am fearful about how they will hold up over the cold months of winter. Even though I will try to protect them.

Roberta's Gardens response

Janet, The Lilacs should hold up well over the winter. Next season you will see more growth and more flowers. Do not fertilize from end od October thru March. Fertilize again starting in April and once a month during the active growth and you will have good results. There is one in front of our building that has grown a lot this year and has bloomed all summer and still is blooming. Thank you for taking the time to review our company. Have a great day.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

I ordered Roberta's 6-piece American Bred Phenomenal Lavender from QVC this spring and the plants arrived healthy and well-packed. I planted them right away according to package directions and they were all planted in full sun, in the same area. All of them have doubled in size, however only 1 of the 6 plants has produced any flowers. Not sure what to do -- there are no troubleshooting tips, and it's pretty-much too late in the season now to get them to produce blooms.

Roberta's Gardens response

Karen, Just let your plants do their thing for Winter and next Spring you should see new growth and more flowers. If they need to be trimmed back do it in early Spring before active growth starts. If you have problems in the Spring give our customer service a call and one of our reps can help you solve the problem. Thank you for taking the time to review our company. Have a great day.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2017

Roberta’s Gardens have unique products which I like. Because we’re in Chicago, I bought exotic plants like fig trees and banana plants from them which won’t die in winter. Although the delivery was on time, it had been a problem because of the packaging. A lot of times when the plants were shipped here, the cardbox was broken and the plants were half-dead already. It’s not Roberta’s Gardens’ fault but I wanted to receive my plants in one piece. So, we called QVC where we purchased the plants to talk to them about the broken shipment and they’re fabulous. The rep was very pleasant and QVC refunded the money.

Some plants have really good quality while some didn’t appear as big as they’re supposed to be as compared to their picture in QVC. I was not very lucky on growing some of them too, although some turned out to be okay. I think Roberta's Gardens are better than Cottage Farms. However, they should improve on educating their customers on how to grow the plants and add more details about the things that we need to know. Although the info is on TV, I don’t always remember what they say there. Roberta’s Gardens’ catalog is too general as well.

Roberta's Gardens response

Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We strive to have the best quality plants available.If for any reason you receive a plant that is not the best it should be, just call our customer service center and they will be happy to replace for you at No charge. I know they get tossed around a lot in shipping and sometimes the packaging doesn't hold up to all the rough handling. If this ever happens just give us a call @ 800-428-9726 and we will take care of you. Have a great day!

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

I shopped with Roberta’s Gardens a lot. We wanted the products that they had and between them and one other company we used them the most. We usually purchased flowers and gardening stuff from them. There were two companies that I used for the delivery but I prefer them sending through UPS than through the mail because sometimes when it comes through the mails I’m not happy with the condition it’s received in. It also takes longer and some of the plants were dead before they even came. But Roberta's Gardens has excellent customer service and they have always taken good care of me.

On the other hand the quality of the items was very good and I enjoyed them very much. I purchased alliums from them and they were beautiful. Everyone should order that. I ordered three more sets that were scheduled to come at the end of next month and I’m waiting patiently and impatiently for them to come. I’m very particular on who I order from and what companies I use and Roberta’s would be the top on the list. I recommend them. I like their service and I think their plants are gorgeous.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

First of all, my name is Roberta so I would be attracted to Roberta's Gardens no matter what. But I've purchased an abundance of things from them over the last five years and their plants were very good. In fact, a new clematis has now started to bloom and I’ve had it all year. It looks like a passion flower and it’s beautiful. However, the boxes that went to the post office have been usually beaten out of it by the time they get here. Sometimes one end of the tape is gone or the plants are all smashed. Even if the stuff is marked fragile, the delivery team throws it in the truck or does whatever it is they do and any delivery service seems to be extremely careless. Sometimes, it's through no fault of Roberta's and they had wrapped and sent the plants in good faith.

Despite that, Roberta's Gardens has stood behind their guarantees. I have plants that I returned to other places, and they didn’t stand behind their guarantees. They wormed their way out of it by 29 days or some such foolishness. In comparison, the customer service at Roberta's has always been great. I’ve always offered to send the plants back if they want them all dried up, but there is never any question. They take my word for it, so I don’t have to argue or get upset. I wouldn’t continue to use them otherwise, because first of all, it’d be embarrassing having the same name and second of all, I’ve retired so I’m on a limited income. I have to be sure that I’m picky about what I order, especially for this area and I have even recommended Roberta's Gardens to other people.

I live in Oregon and this year, we had one of the wettest springs and then one of the hottest summers on record so you never know when you order the plants if they’re going to work or not. However, I didn't put the plants in as long as it was pouring rain and I kept them sheltered in the garage, and they’ve been fine like Roberta's told me they’d do if I kept them watered. Then it did dry out enough to put the plants in the ground and they were okay. Besides, there are a lot of competition so if you've got a problem some place, the competition probably wouldn’t create the problem, so you can just switch the people you deal with.

Roberta's Gardens response

Roberta, Thank you so much for your kind remarks. We strive to have the best quality plants available and also the best Customer Service. Anytime there is a problem or just need advice we are here to help. Our customer service number is 800-428-9726. We are here M-F 8:30 to 4:30 Eastern time.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2017

I have been with Roberta’s Gardens for about four years. There was a plant that I wanted and I ordered it from them. I usually call Roberta’s Gardens only if they have something that I want, something that I usually can’t get around like tropical plants. Aside from a desert rose, I got a Chinese fan palm from them, which can be planted outside in the north and it will survive all winter. I’ve had both for three years.

So far, I had no problems with anything being delivered. It always comes in good condition. Delivery time depends if it’s planting season. Delay in orders usually happens if you order something in December or January and it’s not due to be planted until early spring. If it’s in season, it only takes like three or four days. Overall, I’ve had no problems for the last couple of years. There’s nothing that I had to call them for something to get replaced. For this, I’ve recommended Roberta’s Gardens.

Roberta's Gardens response

Priscilla, Thank you for the kind remarks regarding our company. WE are happy you have been a good customer for several years. If you ever need to call us for help or just need a question answered give us a call @ 800-428-9726 and we will be happy to help. Have a great day!

Original review: Sept. 17, 2017

I saw Roberta's Gardens on QVC and I liked their product and I've been buying from them for several years now. The products usually come through UPS and they come in good condition and in a timely manner. The things that I've ordered grew with my love and care. It's been a good experience with Roberta’s Gardens. People should order from them as well.

Roberta's Gardens response

Beverly, Thank you for the great comments. We are always happy when our customers are satisfied with their purchase. If at any time you need help or just want information about any of our products, call our Customer Service at 800-428-9726 and any Customer Service rep will be happy to help you. Have an awesome day!

Roberta's Gardens Company Information