toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Roberta's Gardens

Thank you for taking time to review your recent purchase with Roberta's Gardens. We are thrilled to hear you have had some successful results with our plants. I noticed you reside in Scottsdale, AZ and I know you can get some very hot weather there, but you have done the absolute correct thing in purchasing heat tolerable plants for your warmer climate. This is a great tip and it's very important to purchase plants fit for your growing conditions. The hibiscus as well as the Hens and Chicks are two heat tolerable perennials that thrive in the warmer climates. Great gardening and keep growing with Roberta's!

Original review: Nov. 30, 2016

We LOVE everything we have ever purchased from Roberta's... We order online, receive in perfect condition at exact planting time - excellent customer service. We would not buy local after experiencing the highest quality plants from Roberta's. When you find beautiful plants, terrific prices, such great customer service, ease in ordering, why shop any place else?

Roberta's Gardens

Rena, I'm sorry some of the items you purchased did not do well for you. Some of the plants that should do well in extremely hot climates are: Canna Lilies, Mandevilla, Jasmine, Clematis. Usually, any kind of lilies need several weeks of temperatures below 50 degrees to set their blooms for the following year. Please visit our web site and see the plants that should do well in your area. We appreciate feedback from our customers and appreciate you taking the time to contact us.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2017

I have ordered the American bred lavenders, sweet series garvinea hardy gerber daisies, dwarf dazzler series candy lily collection, cream of the crop fragrant re-blooming daylily, lilies from Holland. All I have living are eight daylilies, two American bred lavenders, two gerber daisies. I don't think you understand our weather and the horrendous heat we have here in the summer that these plants have a difficult time surviving. I ordered an epiphyllum 'orchid cactus' in 2011 and it has never bloomed (got lots of foliage). The lavenders had 'one' bloom this last summer. However I keep trying to find things that will survive our heat. What has survived I enjoy. I think it's best to purchase plants in our area that are use to our weather???

Roberta's Gardens

Kim, We are sorry you were not satisfied with our products. We strive to have good quality plants. I would like to offer you another item of your choice to try again. Please go to our website www.robertasgardens.net and pick out something you would like to try and give us a call @ 800-428-9726 and we will send it to you in the Spring. We appreciate your taking the time to review our company, we are always looking for feedback so we can keep improving what we sell. Looking forwad to hearing from you and to get you growing with us. Have a good day.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2017

I got strawberry plants and some other flowers from Roberta's but some of them weren't in good shape, so I had to call and get them replaced. And they were willing to replace the ones that weren't in good shape when I got them. The plants came according to the season when they were ready to be planted. But they never gave any strawberries so they weren't that good. They were nothing like what they looked like on TV. Overall, the service was fine but I wasn't happy with the product.

Roberta's Gardens

Margaret, We are sorry y our experience growing our plants was not satisfactory. We strive to have good quality products. I would like to take this opportunity to offer you an item of your choice to try again. If you would go to our website www.robertasgardens.net and pick any item you might like to grow just give our customer service a call @ 800-428-9726 and we will be happy to send you a new item. Than k you for taking the time to review our company. We always appreciate feedback and try to correct any problems customers might have. Have a good day.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2017

We received both of the above plants and had very little success with either one. The daisies, only 2 of them survived and bloomed. I do not know if they will come up next spring or not. The succulents, about half did not live after transplanting. The instructions were followed exactly. I am sorry that I can not say that my experience with Roberta's has been successful this time or with the flowers purchased several years ago (day lilies).

Roberta's Gardens

Judie, I am so sorry you had problems with some of our plants. When this happens all you need to do is call our customer service number and we will get you out replacements of the same item or if you prefer a different item all you need to do is let us know. I would like to offer you an item of your choice for you to try. Go to our website www.robertasgardes.net and pick out something you would like to try and let us know. We will ship to you this Spring. The zones are usually listed under the information tag. If you do not see this and want information call our customer service @ 800428-9726 and we can give you the information on any item. Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We strive to Have good quality plants and appreciate any comments regarding this. Have a good day.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2017

I am extremely frustrated with my experiences. Only the "prickly free orchid cactus" is still growing. The giant begonias failed. They need to present plants that will grow in ZONE "11" when they show them on TV. Most of the time the presenter doesn't give that info!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Roberta's Gardens?

Roberta's Gardens

Dorothy, We are so sorry you had problems with the Sabi Star Desert Rose. I would like to offer you a replacement of your choice for the problems you had. You can go to our website and pick any product you might like to try and we will send it to you in the Spring. www.robertasgardens.net. , then call our customer service and let us know which one you prefer.We will also be back on QVC starting Jan. 17th with some new items. Thank you for your time. Have a good day.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2017

I ordered 3 of these roses one for each of my daughters and they all died. They replaced them once and when they arrived they were already dead-looking. I will never buy again. Such a waste of money. I did everything the instructions said and they still died.

Roberta's Gardens

David, I am sorry you are having problems with some of our items not working well for you. We would like to send you something new. If you would go to our website and pick an item of your choice we will be happy to send it to you in the Spring. We strive to send good quality plant products and want you to be satisfied. After you choose something contact our customer service @ 800-428-9726 and let them know what you prefer and they will be happy to help you. Thank you and have a great day.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2017

Never grew as promised. Was supposed to be drought and heat resistant but perished under the Houston sun and heat. Total waste of money although Roberta's did send replacement plants but to no avail as they perished as well. Better to go with something hardier such as Asian Jasmine.

Factual basis uncertain

I am an avid gardener and when I saw the Spear Head Spade on QVC I quickly ordered it. It did everything they said it would and even more. Unfortunately my son and I were digging up a huge shrub, with him prying up the shrub and I was on the ground cutting the roots with lopping shears, when the handle on the spade broke off the shaft and the shaft sprung forward and hit me in the head and knocked me out. After I recovered, I called the company about this incident. They were very apologetic and asked me to send them a picture of my injuries and the broken handle and shaft. They told me that QVC had asked them to produce a spade with a larger hand grip for them because their customers (men) felt that the hand grip was too small. The same day that I sent the pictures they called me. Again very apologetic and asked me what they could do to make it right. I only requested another spade because I loved the spade.

It made gardening so much easier. A few days later I received not only the spade that I originally ordered but a smaller version of the same style but with a smaller hand grip. This smaller hand grip is what was on the larger spade. QVC was right, the larger spade needed the larger hand grip. I volunteer at the local senior living home and during this summer put in approx 400 hours working in their gardens and courtyards. Every day I used both of my Spearhead spades without any trouble. Even after getting knocked out by one I still love them and had a hard time keeping the seniors from borrowing them because they love them too! I would highly recommend not only this product but also the co^mpany. Can't wait to see if thf4ey come out with anymore gardening products. I will be the first to try them.

Roberta's Gardens

Carole, Thank you for taking the time to review our company and leaving great remarks. We always appreciate hearing we are doing a good job. Our goal is to have good quality products and great customer service. If at any time you need to call us with a problem or just to say we are doing a good job our reps will be happy to speak with you. We will be back on QVC this season starting Jan 17th. Tune in for new items and some of the old stand bys. Have a great day.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2017

I love everything I have ever ordered. I sometimes lose the tropicals, but I'm in Ohio. I dig up and replant the calla lilies every year and I now have more than I can handle. They come back every year bigger and better.

Roberta's Gardens

Peggy, We are sorry you are having problems with our products. We strive to send good quality items. We would like to send you a new item of your choice to try. Go to our website www.robertasgardens.net and pick any item and we will send it to you in the Spring. We want you to be satisfied with our products. After you choose an item call our customer service team @ 800-428-9726 and let them know your choice and they will be happy to assist you.

Thank you and have a great day.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2017

All of the plants I ordered have died including the replacement snapdragon plants. The live forever hens and chicks did not ever grow and have died also. I was very disappointed since I had heard such good things about Roberta's.

Roberta's Gardens

Diana, Thank you for your wonderful remarks concerning out company. We strive to havev good quality products and good customer service. If at any time you have a question or problem be sure to contact our customer service at 800-428-9726 and one of our reps will be happy to help you. We are going to be back on QVC starting Jan 17th . Tune in for some new items and tips.

Have a great day.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2017

Roberta's Gardens are a great resource for plants. They carry a variety of plants for my area (9) and helpful hints. This is a great place for anyone who is into plants and landscaping. They gives lots of ideas on plants and how to group them, for attracting butterflies, bees and plants that have seeds for the birds. I have purchased many plants from them and they (the plants) are hardy and doing very well in my landscape. I highly recommend Roberta's Gardens.

Roberta's Gardens

Ronna, Thank you for the great comments. We want to provied the best plants possible for our customers. If you ever have a problem contact us immediately and we will gladly send new plants out. We will be back on QVC starting Jan 17th.. Tune in for some new items which we are excited about. Looking forward to doing business with you in the future. Have a great day.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2017

While I'm not sure what caused it, I had some plants not survive... a requested replacement was supplied promptly. Those plants were beautiful throughout the season. I watch for the airing of Roberta's products. I'm quite sure I'll be placing more orders for more beautiful plants.

Roberta's Gardens

Sharon,Thank you for taking the time to review us. We strive to have good quality plants. I am sorry you had problems with your first order. I am sure your replacements will thrive this season. If for sosme reason you have a problem please contact us so we can take care of you. There are times we run out of the item you ordered due to high demand or short supplies then we do have to substitute. We like to give you a choice so you can have an item you want to try. If y ou ever get something you do not want all you need to do is call our customer service and they will work with you to make you happy. That is our goal is to have happy customers. We will be back on QVC Jan 17th with some new items this season. Looking forward to helping you in the future. Have a good day.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2017

I won't know how happy we are until Spring when and if they come up! The original order was replaced since they didn't grow so we got replacements (although not what we originally ordered and they substituted). We will wait to see whether they grow.

Roberta's Gardens

Kathleen, Thank you for the wonderful comments you posted regarding our company. Our goal is to provide great customer service along with good quality plants. If you ever need help just give our customer service a call and they will work with you to take care of any problems and they also enjoy hearing they do a good job. We will be back on QVC this season starting Jan. 17th. Tune in for new items. Looking forward to doing business with you. Have a great day.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2017

If you ever need help they always answer the phone and speak English. I find them very easy to deal with. Problems, if there are any, are taken care of as promised. The plants arrive in good condition and usually do well.

Roberta's Gardens

Janet, I am so sorry you have had problems with our products. We would like to offer you an item of your choice for the problems you had. Please go to our website www.robertasgardens.net and pick an item you would like to receive and let us know, we will ship it this Spring. We strive to have good quality products and if something doesn't work out it will be replaced at no charge to the customer. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you and have a good day.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2017

Ice plants and other ground coverage - I have bought numerous plants through QVC, however, I have not been successful with any of them. Sorry but I would not be comfortable recommending buying plants from your company! You were kind enough to replace the first lot of plants but those too didn't grow!

Roberta's Gardens

Janet, Sorry you had a problem with the Cliff Maids. Wwe are not carrying that item in 2017. If you wuould go to our website www.robertasgardens.net and pick an item of your choosing we will send that to you this Spring. We strive to have good quality plants and appreciate any feedback that you might have, that will help us with our growing. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Have a good day.Thank you for contacting us.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2017

Placed order 3/25/16 for M49096 6 piece Rainbow Mix Cliff Maids with QVC. When arrived 2 plants were rotten, one had a bloom, rest looked really sick. Crossed fingers and babied them. By end of July rest slowly died, even the one with blooms. I emailed Roberta's last year after they died. They told me to contact them again later, because they were not sure they would have Cliff Maids in 2017. If item is not going to be replaced, my Mastercard needs credited $35.44. I put faith in Roberta's, thought since I live in Indiana, my growing climate would be a match to theirs.

Roberta's Gardens

Debra, I am sorry you are having problems with Roberta's plant items. The Sabi Star goes dormantg in the winter months and loses its leaves also but they soon start coming back once it gets acclimated to the new growing conditions. You need to back off on watering and do not ferttilize until end of March. We would like to offer you an item of y our choice for the problems you have encountered. Please go to our website and pick an item of your choice and get back to us and we will send it to you at no charge. Looking forward to hearing from you, have a great day.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2017

Well I bought my first Meyer lemon tree two years ago. It did great outside. Brought it in for the fall. Seemed ok for a little bit, then all the leaves fell off and I wrote to them and they said my dead plant will come back to life when I bring it outside. They were wrong. It was dead! I stupidly wanted another one. It too did well all summer. Brought it in for fall. The lemons turned yellow. I was so excited, but they are withering up now, so again I haven't had a real lemon. They give you 90 days and it does well for 90. Then it dies. So I will NOT even watch their shows anymore. The Sabi Star that they said will live over 100 years!!! Well, I gave one to my mom for Mother's Day. She can grow ANYTHING EXCEPT THE SABI STAR! Not only it hasn't grown at all, but it is also dying! I am so unhappy, and so done! If I knew how to send pictures... I would! EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED.

Roberta's Gardens

Dolores, Thank you for your good comments. We strive to have good quality products . If for some reason an item does not work all you need to do is give our customer service a call and your concerns will be taken care of. Wwe will be starting the new season on QVC Jan. 17th. We will also be carrying some new items this year so be sure and catch our shows. Again we really appreciate the great feedback. Have a great day.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2017

I have ordered from them for the last several years and most of the stuff has done very well. This past year I did have a few things that did not take but they stood behind their guarantee and will be getting replacements in spring. The weather this past year was a little insane so I am attributing the loss to that since the quality of product is always excellent. I will be ordering from them again this year.

Roberta's Gardens

Sue, I am sorry you are not satisfied with our plants. We strive to have good quality plants. The Sabi Star usually blooms the 2nd season. Be sure to fertilize in the active growing season which is March thru October. They rest from November to end of February so take very little water and no fertilizer. If they do not start flourishing this Spring please contact us and we will be happy to replace them with an item of your choice. Thank you and have a nice day.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2017

While I enjoy the presentations you do on the air, I have never had anything resembling what you show in my experience. I purchased two orchid cactus almost a year ago. I had to move them from original location in my back yard (turns out they can't take the coastal CA sun after all) to a mostly shaded front porch. While they have grown, I still have no blooms on either plant. Also the Sabi Star, while it has grown, still no sign of a bloom even though I have watered and fed all plants according to directions. I guess I need just a little more instant gratification than waiting almost a year to see the blooms I purchased them for in the first place.

Roberta's Gardens

Yvonne, Thank you for taking the time to review Roberta's Gardens. I checked your account and you are scheduled to receive replacements for the Dahlias you purchased last year. If you would prefer a different item go to our website www.robertasgardens.net and pick something of your choice and we will send that to you. We want you to be happy with your purchase. We will be on QVC starting Jan. l7th, you might see something on air that you would prefer. Looking forward to hearing from you. Have a great day.

Just get back with us and we can exchange the Dahlias for another product.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2017

Plants started growing, but then they died. We never saw any blooms. It is my understanding that we will receive replacements this year, but I would have preferred a refund because I suspect that the same thing will happen. I thought the plants would look like the ones shown on QVC.

Roberta's Gardens

Linda, Thank you for taking the time to review our products. We strive to have good quality products and appreciate any feedback. If you get a product that you are not satisfied with please give us a call and we will gladly send you something different. The daylilies should have been the colors shown on TV. They come already packaged to us and we do not know if they are wrong until a customer contacts us. I have entered you in our system to get replacements this Spring. If you would prefer a different item go to our website www.robertasgardens.net and get back to us and we can send you something different. Our first show this year will be Jan. 17th. . Have a nice day.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2017

I bought these hoping for the variety of colors that were shown on the air... what I got were the same old common colors that daylilies come in... and as usual, at least two of the plants died in the first week, although I followed directions exactly. I'm a pretty good gardener and I have to say that rarely do the items from Roberta's own up to the flowers that are shown on tv.

Roberta's Gardens

Thank you so much for the good comments. I checked your order, you are in for replacements to ship in the Spring. WE will also be starting our QVC shows on January 17th. Tune in for new items.

Have a great day.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2017

We purchased a lot a plants last year and for some reason we had no luck. They dried up. Some just died. We live near the ocean and maybe the sea air got them or just too damp. Anyway called Roberta's Gardens and a claim was made and they said everything would be taken care of. SO FAR WE ARE MORE THAN HAPPY WITH ROBERTA'S SERVICE. CAN'T WAIT TILL SPRING!!

Roberta's Gardens

Paulette, Thank you for taking the time to review Roberta's Gardens. We try to set shipping schedules for the different temperatures. The plants are shiiped by zones and I realize some areas are still too cool for some of the plants but for other areas in the same zone they are almost too late. We try to hit a happy medium but sometimes it doesn't work out the way we would like.However, if you get an item that does not make it please do not hesitate to call us and we will gladly send a replacement of your choosing. We will be starting on QVC Jan. 17th for our new season. We are on all different times from really early morning into the night. Check your QVC guide for times. Have a great day.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2016

After ordering for the past years, I find your shipping schedule is at least two, sometimes three weeks too early for the CO front range cities. Every year the ground is still frozen and is still snow season. Have to try keep the plants healthy, which is why I have had some failures after planting. We have cold spring snows till the first week in MAY. Can this shipping dates be extended? Your shipping packaging is very well done and plants stay secure in all the boxes received. Love your QVC shows and just wish they weren't so late in the night airing. A lot of your plants don't like the dry climate and altitude. I'm originally from IN and know it is so easy to grow plants and bushes. We have extreme cold then hot days and items don't grow as big or strong as you claim they should. Hope you have a great spring/summer.

Roberta's Gardens

Cathy, Thank you for the great comments. We try to substitute with the same plant but that is not always possible due to selling out or not carrying the same item from year to year. However, if you need substitutes we allow you to go to our website and choose whatever item you want. I will pass along your thoughts on more houseplants. You have a Merry Christsmas and a Happy New Year. WE will be back on QVC Jan. 17th. Looking forward to a new growing season. Thank you for being a good customer.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2016

Been shopping with you for years. When I have had to get replacements, customer service was very helpful. Only problem I have is if you could issue replacements for the same plant originally ordered rather than substitute. Would also like more house plants offered.

Roberta's Gardens

Esther, We are happy you are pleased with our plants and we will replace any that do not arrive in good condition. All you need to do is contact our Customer Service team and they will gladly help you with any problems that may occur. If for some reason you cannot plant right away keep them watered and in a sunny location until you can get them planted. Thank you for purchasing Roberta's products. Have a great Holiday Season.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2016

I have some plants because I love to garden. Roberta's Gardens have nice plants and I have a lot of stuff I've ordered from them. The flowers were delivered in a timely manner. However quite a few plants I ordered from them died all the time. Once delivered I kept the plants for a little while because I don't have the time to plant it right away. When I planted them, I noticed they are wilted and dry. Their customer service team, nevertheless, helped me and they said they will replace my plants or refund me some stuff because their plants are kinda pricey too.

Roberta's Gardens

Abigail, I am so sorry your Peonies did not perform as you were expecting. I know the first year I had them I got no blooms but the 2nd year had 1 and ever since then they have bunches of flowers. I will gladly send you replacements if you want to try again or replace with another item of your choosing. I f you would like to do this go to our website robertasgardens.net and chose a plant you would like to have and give us a call @ 800-428-9726 and we will put you into our system for a replacement to ship in the Spring. We strive to have good quality plants and want you to be satisfied. Thank you for giving us a second chance. Have a great Holiday Season.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2016

I brought 3 Peonies bushes. I had one flower on 1 bush. I called Roberta's. The lady said give them a second chance. They would bloom the second year. This past spring only 1 blossom on 1 bush. Not sure I will ever buy from them again.

Roberta's Gardens

Leslie, I am sorry if you had a bad experience with our Customer Service, we strive to have the best customer service and also the best plants. If there ever is a problem please call and we will take care of you. If the plant you receive is not of the best quality be sure to call us right away so we can solve the problem. We will let you choose an item of your choice from our website. WE are looking forward to being back on QVC Jan. 17th with some new items and some of the old items. We would like dto keep you asd one of our good customers, just let us know what we can do for you. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2016

I'm a master gardener and I love to grow new things, and some of the plants that Roberta's Gardens had were unusual so I bought some annuals, perennials and a lot of house plants from them. Some of the plants came in dead or bug infested. I bought some Ranunculus which are like buttercups and what grew instead were Calla lilies. I called QVC and they checked with Roberta's and I got new bulbs which are also Calla lilies. I never know what I'm going to get with Roberta's. They claimed that some of the plants that didn't do well were annuals and they were really meant for a house plant. I'm in Zone 5 meant for plants and hardy until Zone 8. I have the plants outside in the sun and then in the winter time, I bring them in. If those plants are not doing well and if they're meant to only be outside in Zone 8 or 9 then they should specify that.

Some of the plants are fine but I have to be choosy and I have to listen very carefully to the presentation before I make a selection. Sometimes I'll go ahead and I'll order it and then I'll do some research and then I end up cancelling because if I don't order right away and it sells out then I don't have a chance. I end up ordering everything and then I do my own research and some of what is said on TV are not necessarily true. Sometimes I get an argument from customer service when I want a replacement and sometimes I don't. Overall I'm very reluctant to buy from Roberta's again. They're not as good as some other companies I buy from. But after a cold winter I get so enticed by the plants on TV that I find myself buying and I'm always kicking myself when I do. They're just not as reliable as they're supposed to be.

Roberta's Gardens

Gary, Thank you for the wonderful remarks about our Customer Service. We strive to have good quality plants and good customer service. If you ever receive an item that is not 100% please call us and we will take care of you.

Have a great Holiday Season.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2016

I've been ordering flowers from Roberta's for years now and I'd say I'm only about 60/40% happy with what I've received. HOWEVER, the 40% I'm not happy with (either arrived dead or died shortly afterwards), the customer service I've experienced is second to none, which will keep me as a lifelong customer!

Roberta's Gardens

Good Afternoon Anita, I am sorry you had problems with some of our plants, we will be happy to replace the ones that did not grow for you with the same plant or a different one of your choice. Go to our website www.robertasgardens.net and pick out something you would like to exchange for and call our customer service @ 800-428-9726 and we will get this taken care of. We want everyone to have success. Looking forwqrd to helping you.

Thank you for your kind comments. Look for us on QVC Jan. 17th.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2016

Purchased several hundred dollars over the years. Followed planting instructions however over half either died or did not produce as stated. Disappointed but will keep trying. I watered as stated, planted as instructed and have little to show for it. I enjoy the show but rather have success.

Roberta's Gardens

Betty, Thank you for the good remarks. We strive to send good quality products. If you ever have a problem be sure to contact us and we will gladly help you with anything you need. Look for us on QVC in 2017, we will be airing some new items. Our first show is Jan. l7th.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2016

I have ordered quite a few items from Roberta's. I am pleased with the selections and the service. They are a good and honest company. I look forward to doing business with them in the future. I would recommend them to my friends and family without hesitation.

Roberta's Gardens Company Profile