toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Roberta's Gardens

Thank you for taking time to review your recent purchase with Roberta's Gardens. We are thrilled to hear you have had some successful results with our plants. I noticed you reside in Scottsdale, AZ and I know you can get some very hot weather there, but you have done the absolute correct thing in purchasing heat tolerable plants for your warmer climate. This is a great tip and it's very important to purchase plants fit for your growing conditions. The hibiscus as well as the Hens and Chicks are two heat tolerable perennials that thrive in the warmer climates. Great gardening and keep growing with Roberta's!

Original review: Nov. 30, 2016

We LOVE everything we have ever purchased from Roberta's... We order online, receive in perfect condition at exact planting time - excellent customer service. We would not buy local after experiencing the highest quality plants from Roberta's. When you find beautiful plants, terrific prices, such great customer service, ease in ordering, why shop any place else?

Roberta's Gardens

I am sorry you did not get all you bulbs to sprout. I did check your account and saw you called in for 1 bulb to be rpld. and it has shipped and due to arrive at your place Tues., March 28th. We would have gladly replaced any that did not grow. The only other item your purchased was the Clematis and I did not see where you called in with any problems. We strive to have good customer service and good quality plants and if you are not satisfied we encourage you to call with feedback. If you desire wwe can add replacements for the rest of the items that did not grow. Please call our customer service @ 800-428-9726. Any Customer service rep can help you. Thank you and have a great day.

Original review: March 19, 2017

I order 2 plants from QVC. There was 4 bulbs of each and one grew of the 8 that you sent me and it grew about a foot long. No flowers. Nothing. I was looking forward to have beautiful flowers and I got nothing. Very disappointed.

Roberta's Gardens

Thank you, Summer! We appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback! We're happy to hear we were able to provide the service you needed. Someone from our office will be contacting you to see if we can help you in any way to achieve success with our products.

Original review: March 13, 2017

I bought quite a few things from Roberta's and I enjoy beautiful flowers but I wish I could keep them. I've ordered a big totem pole and I've called them about what to do on soaking it. It was very good and their people were very nice. It was going so well but all of a sudden it died on me. Then, I bought some blueberries and I planted those, watered them and they died on me, too. The strawberries also didn't do well. I didn't have one strawberry. Everything that I get pretty much dies on me. I don't have really good success whatsoever with plants. I keep trying, though. But all the directions are easy and everything is pretty easy. It's me that doesn't have a green thumb. But I love Roberta's. They're a really good company and they have good products.

Roberta's Gardens

Rita, I am sorry you did not have success with a few of your items. I see where you purchased several items from us and also have 3 items this year that were just shipped. Since you have been such a good customer I am authorized to send you an item of your choice. Go to our website www.robertasgardens.net and pick out something you would like to try and we will send it to you with our compliments. We strive to have good quality plants and customer service and again I apologize but do apporeciate your feedback. Looking forward to hearing from you. Have a great day.

Original review: March 12, 2017

I've purchased quite a few things from Roberta's before but I wouldn't buy one plant this year from there. I live in Florida so, I know how to grow hibiscus and we grow them down here all the time. The ones I got from them lasted a year but they didn't come back the next year. I also bought the big bougainvilleas but the bulbs never came up. One did and it didn't last a long time. They looked really bad and dried-up when I received them. They replaced once but it didn't do any good. It was the same way.

Also, the year before last, I had bought a lavender and it died. I didn't call and tell them but when they advertised last year that it was supposed to be a lot better, I went ahead and bought those. But they all died, too, and the customer service seemed irritated because I was calling to complain. They were not overly friendly but they were all right. I used to own a flower shop and I sold plants. I'm familiar with them and I pretty much know how to take care of them. But I didn't have a lot of luck and I wasn't happy with most of the products I received from them. But I don't like to talk bad about anybody. I wouldn't tell people not to buy from them because people get different things and they might get something that's in a better shape and that works out for them.

Roberta's Gardens

Carolyn, All feedback is important to us and we appreciate the time you took to tell us about your Roberta's experience. We strive to provide excellent customer service and regret the experience you have had.

Original review: March 11, 2017

I have made several orders from Roberta's and have had poor experience. Only one of the day lilies from all my orders has lived. I don't intend to order more although your products did look very good on TV. I am sorry but I do not remember the item numbers.

Roberta's Gardens

Ginger, thank you for the feedback, we appreciate the opportunity to improve our customer experience. We will be contacting you to resolve the issue.

Original review: March 10, 2017

I got several things from Roberta's Garden including Perennial Gerbera daisies. We live in Upper East Tennessee and it freezes here late and frosts late. There are certain times we can't put out plants really early. When I first ordered, I'd asked Roberta's to wait and I gave Roberta's a date when they could send those. They said they could but they sent the plants early. At first, there were 18 Gerbera in the tray but half of those were rotten.

I called and the rep was nice but she was hesitant in believing me that I had that many that were dead or dying. That's why they I only sent me eight replacement. When they sent them, it was too hot at that time. They said that they would do well in the heat but evidently, not the first year. I babied them to death, trying to do more but it wouldn’t work. There are three that really look good and the other five I can make them make it through the next year if I can get them growing in full. I picked them from the ground and put them in baskets. They worked me to death last year. If Roberta's doesn't do anything about the remainder of the plants, I probably won't ever order from them again. That was a lot of expense and a lot of time. And although the Gerberas are doing fine now, overall, it wasn’t what I saw on QVC.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Roberta's Gardens?

I have enjoyed Roberta's flowers for many years. Some plants come back the next year, but the torch lilies and the hollyhocks have never come back. Some plants arrive healthy, some plants are dried up or mangled with leaves and limbs broken off, so they do not come back from that. It is hit and miss with success... But I have only experienced rudeness and animosity whenever I have called customer service. I have called to say that a box of plants arrive looking like they were trampled or arrive dried up beyond revival and I am snapped back something like, "They are sold out so there is nothing I can do, you will have to call back next year." So I call back the next year, and I get snapped at, "Why did you wait until May to call!? There aren't any left... No, you cannot have some then next year. It was a year warranty, you didn't call back at the right time so you don't get your money back either. Did you water the plants!? Did you fertilize the plants!?"

Also, don't call QVC customer service because they've only told me that this is an issue with Roberta's, and I needed to call them. I am planning a major overhaul in my flowerbeds this year, and with hesitance, I am ordering from Roberta's. I hope that it all goes well. I really enjoy the unique plants that Roberta's offers to someone stuck with petunias, geraniums and roses over, over and over, here in the Midwest. Thanks.

Roberta's Gardens

All feedback is important to us and we appreciate the time you took to tell us about your products and service experience. We apologize that you were made to feel it was your fault. As you state in your review, we do have you down to have the daylilies and the hostas replaced and you will receive them later this spring.

Original review: March 5, 2017

I planted the plants when I got them and used his plant food. I kept them watered and they just DIED. I called about them and was told I couldn't get my money back that new ones would be sent to me. The person I talked with acted like it was my fault that they died. I will be waiting for the new one and hope that they will live.

Roberta's Gardens

William, Thank you for taking the time to share your Robert'as experience with others. We're happy that you are enjoying your products.

Original review: March 5, 2017

I bought three bushes, one of which was a rosemary from Roberta's Gardens. However, nothing from the bulbs I got came up. I told Roberta's about it and they said that they were gonna make it up this year. But I had no problems whatsoever with the customer service and the delivery was good. They did what they were supposed to do and I'm satisfied with the things that worked. But I'll see it this year on the bulb thing.

Roberta's Gardens

Mila, we are delighted to read your feedback about Roberta's products!! Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience. We aim to provide the perfect product and service for each customer! You can order the Philippine Jasmine any time you like. You can call us direct or order on our web site.

Original review: March 4, 2017

I'm very much satisfied with the products that I have received and I'm enjoying it ever since I got them. In fact I have recommended you to my friends. When is the best time to start ordering the Philippine Sampaguita like what I've ordered last year?

Hi Janice,

We're sorry to hear of the unpleasant experience you have had with Roberta's Gardens. I will be happy to work with you on another order and just pass along the shipping costs if you would contact us. Again, I am very sorry for the unsuccessful results you had with your last Roberta's purchase and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Original review: March 3, 2017

I was enchanted by the QVC presentations and ordered two offerings. One arrived too early to plant in sopping wet containers with black, moldy leaves. It was replaced and did not grow. When I called for a replacement, I was told it had been replaced once and I was out of luck. Was it my fault your company shipped it poorly?! The other is a question because it was brought in for the Winter. It looks dead, but, we'll see... (By the way, I am a good gardener and never lose any plant I buy locally.) I'm forcing myself to stick to watching your presentations on TV and refraining from ordering. Sorry.

Roberta's Gardens

Pam, we are delighted to read your feedback about Roberta's Gardens! Thank you for taking time to share your positive experience. We aim to provide the perfect product and service for each customer! Someone will be contacting you about the Violas and hopefully we can do something about them.

Original review: March 3, 2017

I've had good luck with the plants I have from Roberta's Gardens. I got three sets of American Bred Phenomenal Lavender and they were cute and healthy. They were about three inches tall and an inch and a half wide and were in little two-inch pots. I had prepared a bed and put them in together with the six-inch pot of lavender that I bought from Lowe's all the way down the bed. It's on a curb in the sunshine next to my driveway and I put a watering mechanism there. Then it ended up that the little tiny two-inch pots in one season were as big as a basketball and the ones from Lowe's started to out with me and died.

The ones from Roberta's were so big and full with so little effort. They did live up to the word Phenomenal. However, I also had a disappointment last year because the violas I had were growing, but they disappeared and have not come back. But in general, I have been very pleased with them. I would love for them to make time to maybe have just a one-minute segment in horticulture news.

Roberta's Gardens

Thank you, Jane! We appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback! We're happy to hear we were able to provide the products and services you needed.

Original review: March 2, 2017

When I was getting ready to redo my flower beds, Roberta offered some beautiful choices of flowers. It all worked out well because they were to be delivered at the time they were to be planted. Through the years, I have purchased a lot of daylilies and butterfly bushes from Roberta's. There have been a few times when the plants haven't been in the best condition when they arrive but if that occurs, Roberta's always make it good with their warranty. Sometimes the colors of the flowers will be different from what I've ordered but it's always replaced if there are any issues or anything doesn't survive. So I have no complaints and I've been satisfied.

Roberta's Gardens

Karen, Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your Roberta's Gardens products. I believe Jason has already contacted you regarding the Blue Grass and has provided you with some items that should work in your hot climate. Again, thank you for responding to the survey and we appreciate your thoughts.

Original review: March 2, 2017

Rep on QVC said that the bluegrass would tolerate California's heat and that it is drought tolerant. 75% of each order died by end of summer. Plugs did not expand... should have been planted in early fall not in spring. Did everything that was expected to make them flourish.

Roberta's Gardens

Willard, I am sorry you had a bad experience with your Palm Plants. They will survive outside after they have been in for the first season. I am authorized to send you a new item of your choice. If you will go to our website www.robertasgardens.net and choose an item we will be happy to send it to you. JUust call our customer service @ 800-428-9726 and we will get you in the system. Have a great day!

Original review: March 1, 2017

I have purchased a lot of plants from QVC OF YOURS. Was very hopeful but ended up disappointed. The palm trees you said would grow outside where I live did not. The advertising done on the QVC shows need to be reevaluated meaning the ones doing the talking need to start telling the truth about what is being sold.. I know the plants you show on air are greenhouse grown and forced into bloom and you need to stop putting fake flowers in for show because that is false advertising. You know most of the people watching believe every word you say and that is sad exploiting the trust of the people.

Factual basis uncertain

Roberta's Gardens

Margo, I am thinking you are reviewing the wrong company as we do not show your ordered any of the items you mentioned in your review. If you ordered before 2014 those products have already been purged from our system. However, if you order from us and you received an item that is not correct you can call us immediately and we will send out a new item. Roses are defintely not Roberta's products and the Intertwined Hibiscus you mentioned is also not a Roberta's product. If we can be of service to you at anytime please do not hesitate to call our customer service @800-428-9726.

Original review: March 1, 2017

Can't recall what I've ordered in the past. Never have had good luck. Things die off early. I know there are no roses or lilies. Very disappointed with the plants. Not sure who went the 3 intertwines hibiscus plants. One of them was dead on arrival, and they had suffered a major leaf loss in shipping. My complaint was ignored.

Roberta's Gardens

Thank you, Kathryn, for the feedback! We appreciate the time you spent to share your thoughts with us! We were happy to hear we were able to provide the service you needed.

Original review: March 1, 2017

First, let me make it clear. I did not order from QVC, I ordered direct from Roberta's. I would not give QVC a penny of my money. I have never come across such rude sales people ever. The people at Roberta's were very nice and professional. I enjoyed talking to them and I would recommend anyone order directly from their website or by phone.

Roberta's Gardens

Jerome, Thank you for sharing your feedback! We will use it to improve our products and service.

Original review: March 1, 2017

Sabi Star Sahara Desert Gemini Rose: Although I have received confirmation of my request, I haven't heard anything further. My request to replace the item was answered immediately via email that Roberta's received my submission but nothing since.

Roberta's Gardens

Bobb, Thank you for giving us the opportunity to resolve this issue. Your feedback is valuable to us and we will use it to improve our products and services. We will reach out privately to begin resolving this issue with your recent purchase.

Original review: March 1, 2017

They have not lived up to expectation. The Sabi Star and the Disocatus neither of them have bloomed. (Purchased 05-2016). I am a good gardener. The Sabi Star hasn't grown at all, leaves keep dropping off. The Disocatus never bloomed, it just stayed as it came wrinkled looking. I just purchased (from QVC) Reblooming Fragrant Daylilies. I will put them in individual 8 in pots for the first year. This may be my last purchase from Roberta's.

Roberta's Gardens

Jean, The only item you ordered from our company was the Clematis last season and if it does not come back this season you can call our customer service @800-428-9726 and we will gladly send you a new one. The Clematis in your area will start showing signs of growth around end of April, 1st of May. Have a great day!

Original review: March 1, 2017

Everything that I have ever ordered from Roberta's has died. I will not order any more flowers from you. Everything that has been shown on QVC is nothing like what you receive. Spent a lot of money and had nothing to show for it.

Roberta's Gardens

Sharon, The Tree Peony does not stay green all year long. It will go dormant after the Spring. The first year it only gets about 6" tall, then goes dormant and comes back the next Spring. I have entered you into our system to receive a replacement this season. I would suggest you plant in the ground if possible and in full sun. Thank you for reviewing our company, we strive to send good quality plants, if you receive anything you are not happy with all you need to do is call our customer service @ 800-428-9726.

Original review: March 1, 2017

Chinese ancient Peony tree died before summer was over. I planted it in a special place with all requirements for this plant. Saw the beginnings of leaves coming up and then they died. Used Potting soil and a open ended pot for safety. Fertilized when necessary and kept it watered due to dry summer.

Roberta's Gardens

Nancy, We are delighted to read your feedback about Roberta's Unique Gardens! Thank you for taking time to share your positive experience. We aim to provide the perfect experience for each customer!

Original review: March 1, 2017

I have not yet received my orders this year, but over the past couple of decades we have purchased plants from this family nursery, with great results. Looking forward to this year's plantings and the fine service and warranty they provide.

Roberta's Gardens

Hello, Debra, We sincerely apologize about your experience with Roberta's Unique Gardens. We appreciate your feedback and would like to make things right. We will be contacting you shortly to help resolve your problem.

Original review: March 1, 2017

Plants came dead first time. Emailed was upset, they did send replacement, unfortunately they were no better. I gave two stars because customer service did a great job, but plant were just dead and they were not even the same plants as I order.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Roberta's Gardens looked cute on TV so I decided to try them. I ordered some flowers last year. Some of them were not in a good condition and were kinda lame and there are some that didn't make it, so I sent a note back to them and they replaced the flowers. Then, once planted, some of the flowers did really well which I re-ordered this year and the others that didn't, I've x-ed off of my list.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I ordered several products from Roberta's Gardens. I had geraniums, poppies and some grass and some of them were almost dead when they got here and some didn't make it past the month. But the lilacs are beautiful and they're doing well, so far. I also love the things that did grow. I reached out to customer service about it and they're supposed to send them when the weather is good again. I also like the way that they explained things on QVC.

I cannot accurately rate my experience until I receive the items and they actually grow. I am currently waiting for replacement plants from my order last year. I made contact with Roberta's last year when the banana plants and the lilies didn't survive/nor grow. I was told they would replace them with a similar plant, but it wouldn't have edible bananas just the big leaves & the replacement plants would arrive after winter (Southern CA - 80 degrees yesterday). 2 banana plants (Grand Nain Banaa), Daylilies (300 Series Flower Power Daylilies).

Roberta's Gardens

Tulin - Many thanks for the feedback. We appreciate your feedback and we aim to provide the best plants and service to our customers!

Original review: Feb. 5, 2017

Last 5 years order lots of flowers! Everything turn out what Roberta say, and do. Waiting for spring to come! So I see my garden full of flowers. Keep up great work. Will order some more! Ty for your service.

Roberta's Gardens

Linda - Great feedback! We appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback! We're happy to hear we were able to provide the products you needed.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2017

Love Roberta's! Customer service is sooo helpful if you have questions. Plants and flowers are AMAZING!! The plant food works wonders. My flowers are big and beautiful, and it is so easy to use! I would recommend this company to everyone I know!

Roberta's Gardens

Nancy, Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We strive to send the best quality plants available. I am sorry you had problems with your Pentstamon. When you called for replacements we had sold out and let you pick the item you wanted to replace it with. There are times we have to do that if the product is not longer available. Anytime you purchase an item for us and it is not up to per please contact us immediately so we can take care of y ou ASAP. I would like to take this time to offer you a product of your choice to give us another try. Go to our website www.robertasgardens.net and pick an item of your choice and let us know and we will send it to you this Spring. Our perennials have a 1 year warranty and our annuals & tropicals have a 90 day warranty. Again Thank you for your time.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2017

I have ordered several different Items from Roberta's and I am not impressed. They only last ONE season!! Overpriced annuals if you ask me. The customer service is very good!!! Too bad the plants do not last. Customer service will replace them but, usually the same plant is not "available." Will not buy anymore!

Roberta's Gardens

Stephanie, we're delighted to read your feedback about Roberta's Gardens! Thank you for taking time to share your positive experience. We aim to provide the perfect products and service for each customer!

Original review: Feb. 4, 2017

Customer service. I am so happy with Roberta's. I look forward to the segments in QVC every year, in fact, I record them because it's like attending a seminar with all of the info given. When I have had an issue, it was handled so quickly and politely that I have never had a complaint.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I liked what Roberta's Gardens had to offer so we bought $500 or $600 worth of stuff. However, some came in bad shape, which the company replaced, while 90% of it would not grow. We have better luck buying from the nurseries up here. I'm really sad because we only have July, August, and September as decent growing season and they have to send the products early so we can get it started in our heated greenhouse so the plants turn out decent. We had ordered begonias and they sent the bulbs which got here by the end of May or beginning of June, and by the time they're coming up, it's the end of July already. Then last year, we ordered begonias but they came late. This year, we ordered nothing. I've been very disappointed. I'll never buy from Roberta's Gardens again. Period.

Roberta's Gardens Company Profile