5.00/5
  • 1 star
Based on 8 reviews that contain star ratings
Show rating distribution

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Roadway Movers is a residential and corporate long distance moving company. Our team is fully certified and ready to assist you during your move. Our services include loading and unloading of items, furniture placement in designated rooms, disassembly and reassembly of items, packing materials and more. When you select Roadway Movers as your moving company, you can rest assured that your belongings will be carefully delivered to your final destination. Visit our website or call us today to learn more or to obtain a free quote!

Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 3, 2017

8 Roadway Movers Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

I had to move out of state due to a tough divorce and Roadway really made adjusting to my new life a little easier. They took care of all of the hard labor, such as boxing my things and wrapping my large pieces of furniture. I am very thankful because they did not take advantage of a situation like mine even after I mentioned it accidentally. Instead, they reassured me that the move would go smoothly and if I was not satisfied, I would be protected with liability insurance if anything were to happen. I was also offered free storage if I needed it, which came in handy since I downsized. I did not need the liability insurance because nothing went wrong! It all went as planned. I would recommend them to anyone looking for an amazing moving company.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

I am a single mom of two and have an absolute fear of moving, especially when it's state-to-state, due to past experiences with unprofessional movers. This time around, I made sure to do my research and spent quite a while looking for a reliable, yet affordable, company. I wanted to make sure that our things were taken care of since my eldest child has Autism and is very particular about his things. I could not afford to deal with any lost or damaged items. I came across of few companies, but what sealed the deal was a recommendation from a friend. She told me that her move went perfectly with Roadway. Thank goodness that I went ahead and trusted in her; the move went so well! I do not have one complaint about it. They made sure to load, unload, and assemble every item carefully. No items were missing or damaged. I can say that I am no longer scared of moving.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2017

I had never had any interaction with a long distance moving company until my employer decided to relocate me to Texas from Fountain Valley, California. They asked me to get 3 quotes and we chose this outfit after 3 days of researching online. I picked this company due to the high level of professionalism over the phone. Nothing is more stressful than moving cross country but they made it real smooth for my family. I will recommend to coworkers and family.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2017

My mom is elderly and needed help moving her things from Florida to Chicago to be closer to family. She was not able to do any of the packing or labor herself and is wasn't feasible for us to fly all the way there just to prepare for the move so we were left with only 1 choice which was to hire a mover. We made sure to find one that we could count on to take care of my mom and do everything for her that she could not do for herself. That's precisely what Roadway did.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2017

I moved my furniture and boxes to Atlanta last December. Roadway handled all of it. They handled packing and storage. I needed my items stored until I found a new home here and they made it easy. As soon as the closing was completed, I called Roadway and they delivered my furniture within 7 days. Everything was as expected.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Roadway Movers?

Roadway Movers Company Information