2. Homeowners
  3. Cookware Brands

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.36/5

Rachael Ray Cookware Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rachael Ray Cookware?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rachael Ray Cookware?

Original review: April 14, 2020

The styling is exceptional in so many ways. I really enjoy the variety of color and I can only imagine what it took to come up with the designs. By designs I’m talking about the styling of each of the various dishes and accessories. Style and color have much more to do with the design of each item than you would think until you use it. The presentation of your table makes all the difference. When they took the time to include an area to hold the dish it made so much difference to me. I like how combining dishes looks so stylish.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2020

I've had Rachael Ray cookware for a little over 3 years now. Overall it's great and being able to use the pieces for 3 years makes it worth the value however the bottoms of the pans stain easily. You can get the marks off with some Bar Keepers Friend and a lot of elbow grease. My largest pan has started chipping and the Teflon coating is starting to come off in spots but for 3 year old cookware it's held up pretty nicely.

Get buying tips about Cookware Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2020

I like her pots. They're nonstick. I have had a few years and the nonstick hasn't wore off at all which is great. The only thing there's no hole in the top which causes it to boil over when you're boiling food. You have always crack the top or leave it extremely low so you can't rapidly boil anything, but other than that I love them and I wish they would give better utensils that goes with it.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2020

Bottom line is how it cooks and how convenient it is to use, my favorite is a five quart pot. It is not so large at the bottom. It cannot be used on the small burner of my electric stove but large enough to fit the large burner as well, the enamel finish has held up well and it heats evenly across the bottom. So far the nonstick coating is holding up well. It seems thick and of premium quality but I have only had it a few years and I treat it well. The cost I feel is a bit high and leave it at that, if the warranty or the lack there of were better the cost would be on par but after thoroughly reading the warranty you have little recourse.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2020

We found the set on sale so we believe we got a good deal. We purchased the bigger set as we both love to cook. We have not had any problems with the non-stick material. In other sets we have had we eventually had some chipping or color changes. The material used is strong and cleans easily. We actually forgot about an item cooking and burn the heck out of the food, the pot still cleaned out nicely, though we did have to air out the kitchen. I would recommend to them to anyone.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2020

Jan 2020 we purchased a new red cookware set. Shortly after, using only wood spoons, the inside of the pots/pans were scratched and gouged within only a few uses. Aug 2020 I saw the red finish chipping off in large amounts! I am astonished since I have barely used the pots and pans due to being severely sick for 5 months and unable to eat. We purchased the entire cookware set and the stock pot. I pulled out my receipt and called Target and their employees basically told us that their strict return policy was 90 days no matter what and the supervisor (apparently) said she didn't care if we never shopped with them again when I said I'd take my business elsewhere if this was not rectified.

Both Target and Rachael Ray Cookware need to reevaluate their policies and quality! Horrible. Now I'm reading other reviews of so many people who are experiencing what we have with the product and we should all be refunded by someone. How do we accomplish this? I'll be contacting Rachael Ray AND Target Corporate offices Monday!!! This is just bad business.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2020

Most of the Pots have the inside coating chipping in pieces. Got these Pots about two years ago and use only plastic spoons. Very disappointed that these Pot can’t be used now due to health reasons. The coating could be hazardous to your health.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2020

I use the smallest pan the most and the color has changed and I have not had the cookware not even a year and the other pans are okay. For now I only use the plastic cookware that’s needed for the pots and pans but I am not happy at all with the purchase for the price. I paid under a year ago 159 plus taxes and they are turning already. I purchase the gray color. I will not purchase anything I mean anything from her company again.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2020

I haven't had the pan for very long. I was going to fry some eggs, so I was heating up the pan on med low. The paint on the bottom of the pan stuck to the range glass top and the handles were too hot to handle. I pulled the pan off the cooktop and it broke the top. Now I not only need a new frying pan, I also need a new range.

Original review: June 3, 2020

I have been very disappointed with the durability of the product. Discoloration and stains to the bottom of the pans was almost immediate. And the scratching! Wow - would probably not recommend at this time to friends or family to purchase. The wear and tear even with minimal use is a lot.

Rachael Ray Cookware author review by ConsumerAffairs

Sporting the name of TV personality and chef Rachael Ray, the Rachael Ray Cookware collections can be found at most major retailers. Bright colors and fun accents are the cookware's hallmark.

• Colorful: When buying Rachael Ray products, consumers can choose cookware with a colorful exterior, or with colorful handles.

• Heat-resistant handles: The pots and pans of this cookware line are equipped with plastic handles that do not heat up with the cookware.

• Large product line: In addition to several cookware sets, the Rachael Ray Cookware also includes pieces such as a double-burner griddle, a griddle and glass press set and a butter warmer with a pour spout.

• Suction lids: While the cookware comes with a glass or stainless steel lid, suction lids can be purchased separately to allow leftovers to be stored safely.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team