2. Homeowners
  3. Cookware Brands

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.95/5

Rachael Ray Cookware Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rachael Ray Cookware?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rachael Ray Cookware?

Original review: April 14, 2020

The styling is exceptional in so many ways. I really enjoy the variety of color and I can only imagine what it took to come up with the designs. By designs I’m talking about the styling of each of the various dishes and accessories. Style and color have much more to do with the design of each item than you would think until you use it. The presentation of your table makes all the difference. When they took the time to include an area to hold the dish it made so much difference to me. I like how combining dishes looks so stylish.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2020

I've had Rachael Ray cookware for a little over 3 years now. Overall it's great and being able to use the pieces for 3 years makes it worth the value however the bottoms of the pans stain easily. You can get the marks off with some Bar Keepers Friend and a lot of elbow grease. My largest pan has started chipping and the Teflon coating is starting to come off in spots but for 3 year old cookware it's held up pretty nicely.

Get buying tips about Cookware Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2020

I like her pots. They're nonstick. I have had a few years and the nonstick hasn't wore off at all which is great. The only thing there's no hole in the top which causes it to boil over when you're boiling food. You have always crack the top or leave it extremely low so you can't rapidly boil anything, but other than that I love them and I wish they would give better utensils that goes with it.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2020

Bottom line is how it cooks and how convenient it is to use, my favorite is a five quart pot. It is not so large at the bottom. It cannot be used on the small burner of my electric stove but large enough to fit the large burner as well, the enamel finish has held up well and it heats evenly across the bottom. So far the nonstick coating is holding up well. It seems thick and of premium quality but I have only had it a few years and I treat it well. The cost I feel is a bit high and leave it at that, if the warranty or the lack there of were better the cost would be on par but after thoroughly reading the warranty you have little recourse.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2020

We found the set on sale so we believe we got a good deal. We purchased the bigger set as we both love to cook. We have not had any problems with the non-stick material. In other sets we have had we eventually had some chipping or color changes. The material used is strong and cleans easily. We actually forgot about an item cooking and burn the heck out of the food, the pot still cleaned out nicely, though we did have to air out the kitchen. I would recommend to them to anyone.

Original review: June 3, 2020

I have been very disappointed with the durability of the product. Discoloration and stains to the bottom of the pans was almost immediate. And the scratching! Wow - would probably not recommend at this time to friends or family to purchase. The wear and tear even with minimal use is a lot.

Original review: April 21, 2020

I purchased the Rachael Ray cookware collection a few months ago. I love ther colors and the durability of these pots and pans. My food cooks even and cleaning them is a breeze! Love them!! I like the value for the money and will continue to buy these products.

Original review: April 20, 2020

Not only the quality of the but the different colors you can change it and match any time in your kitchen. I been using for 2 years and not complaint. Every time I go to any store Kohl's, TJ MAXX right away I look around for any new. I am a happy customer with Rachael Ray Cookware. I love it.

Original review: April 17, 2020

I love the colors and the quality. The durability needs to be much better, the non-stick surface gets scratched off too easy. It's heavy enough to feel good but not like a cast iron pan. In 6 years I am already on my second set.

Original review: April 10, 2020

I am rating her cast iron Dutch Oven.. It is very heavy and does a wonderful job! I use it for everything from making soups to frying foods. The lid is a good and tight fit. I just used it to make artisan bread and it was perfect for this! Easy to wash and heats evenly. If I had to choose only one pot to keep, this would be it.

Rachael Ray Cookware author review by ConsumerAffairs

Sporting the name of TV personality and chef Rachael Ray, the Rachael Ray Cookware collections can be found at most major retailers. Bright colors and fun accents are the cookware's hallmark.

• Colorful: When buying Rachael Ray products, consumers can choose cookware with a colorful exterior, or with colorful handles.

• Heat-resistant handles: The pots and pans of this cookware line are equipped with plastic handles that do not heat up with the cookware.

• Large product line: In addition to several cookware sets, the Rachael Ray Cookware also includes pieces such as a double-burner griddle, a griddle and glass press set and a butter warmer with a pour spout.

• Suction lids: While the cookware comes with a glass or stainless steel lid, suction lids can be purchased separately to allow leftovers to be stored safely.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team