1.46/5

Looking for new cookware?

Rachael Ray Cookware

Looking for new cookware?

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

Rachael Ray Cookware Reviews

Original review: Nov. 11, 2019

I bought this set about a week ago from Walmart. I’m a huge fan of Rachael Ray. The set looks nice and I love the color. I took out the set, put it on my counter. I used the small pot to heat some soup. Then I went to put away the rest of the set, the handle part chipped right off. I came on here and saw that it’s a common issue. I’m very surprised that Rachael Ray would allow her name on this quality of product. Thankfully Walmart has a easy return policy.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2019

Bought this set through AAFES in 2015 and within 2 years the non-stick surface started separating from the pan. Never been in a dishwasher, only hand washed. The big pot is easily bent out of round so the lid does not fit as well. The baking pans are great and the utensils are my go to but the pans are ready for the heap. Also the lids have held up well. Not an expensive set at about $80 but still, I expected them to last a little longer.

Get expert buying tips about Cookware Brands delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
      Original review: Sept. 5, 2019

My mother before she passed away gave me an orange roaster made by Rachael Ray. I may have used this roaster 5-6 times. Recently when I used the roaster, the enamel chipped. It was so bad that its residue were mixed in with my prepared food. At first I thought they were burnt spots then I realized there were enamel chips.

Original review: June 25, 2019

The Rachael Ray cookware leaves a residue of the coating off the pans, on your hands and in the dishwasher. This is bad, because a small amount of residue ends up on your dishes, this can not be healthy. It also comes off on your dish towels. I filed a complaint with Consumer Protection, as well as Health Department and F.D.A.

Original review: April 17, 2019

My friend bought me these for my birthday. I wanted them so bad I have the orange ones now. I'm so disappointed all the non stick stuff has come off and they're not supposed to. I want to know how Rachael Ray is going to stick to her word that these do not fall apart. I'm just saying don't buy these because they are very unsatisfactory and if anyone knows how to get them replaced let me know please.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rachael Ray Cookware?

Original review: March 3, 2019

My kids got this set for Mother’s Day last year. They were so pretty, but not anymore. They were originally grey! The bottoms look burned and color is ruined. (The cookie sheet is the worst. Pops every time when it comes out of the oven).

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

These are horrible baking sheets-- never waste money on Rachael Ray supplies. Every single time I use them (I've had them for a year now, just getting worse), they "crash" in my oven because they're warping with the heat (whether it's 300 or 400 or 425 degrees). The non-stick thing is a joke-- even with greasing agents, there's residue left on that's super difficult if not impossible to get off. The silicone grips started bubbling after a few uses and are totally distorted, as well. Whole product line should be taken off the shelves. Product: Rachael Ray Yum-o! Nonstick Bakeware 3-Piece Oven Lovin’ Cookie Pan Set, Gray with Orange Silicone Grips.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

Bought the Rachel Ray set for my wife as a gift because she wanted new pots and pans. What a mistake. The non stick Teflon didn’t even last a year before peeling. The outside ‘shine’ of the paint has turned a dry red with a white haze over it. Rachel Ray show went downhill, then she gets caught lying about the ingredients in her dog food brand, and now I find thousands of bad reviews on her cooking products. We won’t be purchasing anymore Rachel Ray products and we don’t watch her show anymore.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2018

How do you screw up a pizza stone? The Rachael Ray company has found the secret. This pizza stone destroys everything that touches it. I've used them for years to make pizza crust, biscuits, any type of bread, and they come out fabulous. Not this one. Used it twice, to bake Naan Bread & a pizza crust. Both stuck like glue (yes, it was oiled), had to be aggressively scraped off, and broke into small bits. I mean, they were totally obliterated. Never seen anything like it. I wish I had found these reviews prior to purchasing, but lesson learned. Have to go clean the stone up now, will make a fine clay pigeon that I'll thoroughly enjoy watching being blown to smithereens.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

I have the orange Rachael Ray cookie sheets. The enamel started coming off after about the fifth use and by the six used it was just really horrible. I’ve never put them in the dishwasher and the highest heat I’ve used for cookies is 325. I just filed a warranty claim with the company but looking at other reviews other people were denied so I am guessing that I will get tonight as well. Don’t buy her products.

Rachael Ray Cookware expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Sporting the name of TV personality and chef Rachael Ray, the Rachael Ray Cookware collections can be found at most major retailers. Bright colors and fun accents are the cookware's hallmark.

• Colorful: When buying Rachael Ray products, consumers can choose cookware with a colorful exterior, or with colorful handles.

• Heat-resistant handles: The pots and pans of this cookware line are equipped with plastic handles that do not heat up with the cookware.

• Large product line: In addition to several cookware sets, the Rachael Ray Cookware also includes pieces such as a double-burner griddle, a griddle and glass press set and a butter warmer with a pour spout.

• Suction lids: While the cookware comes with a glass or stainless steel lid, suction lids can be purchased separately to allow leftovers to be stored safely.

• Best for: Beginner cooks and home cooks.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs