Protect What Matters Most

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

Purex Reviews

Original review: Aug. 15, 2018

It’s a nice laundry detergent considering the price the scent is pleasing to the nose and is great for some who suffered allergic reaction. Just wished you didn’t have to use so much.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2018

The price is great & it cleans very well. The scents are very nice and soft clean smelling, not overbearing. The price is very reasonable and not overpriced like some large name brand.

Get expert buying tips about Household Cleaning Products delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

Inexpensive, works well, pick your scent out of 4 or 5. Purex makes not only detergent but scent boosters, fabric softener, and dryer sheets to match the scent of your Purex detergent.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

It is truly unscented. I have allergies to any scented detergent. This is one of the best I've tried. It also works well in my HE washer. It also costs less than most of the name brands.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

I always add Dawn Platinum dish liquid for added stains and things like grease but other than that I've never had any problem with the Purex and I love the smell.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Purex?

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

There is not much scent if any, like say Gain... which smells great but the price is better. If Gain is on sale that is what I would prefer because of the scent, not so much the cleaning power. I think any laundry detergent is the same pretty much.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

Allergic to Tide and by products and found out Purex has a better in depth cleaning ingredient. The Arm and Hammer products are a good second choice, in fact, this has been added in other brands that works very good.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

Clothes come out very clean and smell very good. The price is also very reasonable since some detergents are so very pricey!! This is a good overall detergent, does the job. I use the liquid and it work very well. When we purchased the new washer and dryer, Purex was highly recommended and it has lived up to its recommendation. Very pleased with it.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

I prefer detergent without dyes and perfumes! Purex does an excellent job of cleaning without the unnecessary color or scent! I don't have to worry about the detergent accidentally spotting my clothes.

Original review: July 31, 2018

Very good for sensitive skin. I've used Pyrex most of my life as other brands cause itching or irritation. I've never had any problems with Pyrex. Tide is the absolute worst of all brands.

Purex Company Information