toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

I needed to find a good Chicago moving company. I searched and found Prestige Worldwide Moving. They had a local office here in the Chicago area and Bob came out and did a great job. The crew was professional and prompt and I was super happy I used them. The items came in the exact way they were picked up and I was very impressed.

Moving is such an unpleasant experience to begin with but Prestige Worldwide Moving made the move extremely smooth. They were professional, on time, and best of all - quick! I will be recommending Prestige Worldwide Moving to everyone I know.

Moving can be a stressful time; packing, scheduling, boxes, packing peanuts, wrapping, time conflicts, delays, heavy lifting, et cetera, et cetera. Prestige Moving put my mind at ease and handled everything soup to nuts. They beat every other quote I received, made it on time and delivered all my possessions without a scratch on them. I would definitely use this moving company again!

We highly recommend this company! They got us scheduled with short notice and sent us two great workers! Nick was especially awesome - he made us feel completely relaxed and happy, which is difficult to do during a move! He and James were really careful when moving all of our stuff and made sure that nothing was damaged or broken! Nick is the man and we would highly recommend him to anyone who is moving!!! Thank you guys for doing such a great job with our move!!

I recently moved from Hialeah to Louisville and used Prestige as my moving company and I had great experience. The professionalism from the time I spoke to the sales rep on the phone to the actual pick up was so easy and painless. I recommend this company to whoever needs someone reliable for their big move.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Prestige Worldwide Moving?

I was scrambling to find a mover online when the other moving company I had lined up bailed on me last minute. Anthony at Prestige was very helpful and really made me feel comfortable with his knowledge and ability to provide stellar references. The crew came out the next day with no notice and got the job done with no hiccups or mishaps. Alvin the foreman really led his crew like a well-seasoned vet and the delivery was seamless. Great value for the money. Would definitely recommend.

The service was horrible. The sales person (Barry Number **) gave me wrong information. On the date of signing the contract he stated that stuff will be picked on 10/19/2016 and will be dropped to new location by Max 10/23/2016. At the time of signing, amount decided was 1750 and I did Email Barry stating that things have increased and would the price increase or not to which he replied saying no everything remains same.

The day movers came, they quote 1000 bucks more than the decided amount but gave a discount and charged overall 2450. Mover did a great job and mentioned that "we will set up everything in new place as well." Movers then stated that stuff would not be shipped at least for a week which pissed me off completely. Mover gave me a number of Vicky who never answered her/his phone but only communicated via text message. He/She first said truck would leave on 10/23/2016 then texted back on 10/25/2016 "driver will pick today" then texted again on 10/26/2016 stating stuff will be shipped on 10/31/2016. I texted her back stating my job is starting on 10/31/2016 and I need my stuff before that. He/She replied to that they have found a truck which will load my stuff either on 10/26/2016 or on 10/28/2016.

On 10/29/2016 she informed that truck broke down and will try to find another truck. I didn't understand this 'cause if you're running a company, how can one depend on one truck. 10/31/2016 texted again saying they would have a truck available in couple of days. 11/01/2016 texted saying stuff would be arriving on 11/04/2016 weekend. I told her/he that I would be in Chicago/Warsaw but "if you give an exact time, I would return to receive my stuff." 11/03/2016 texted saying that stuff would be arriving on 11/06/2016 at 9 am. I drove 7 hours on saturday to come back home so that I will be there at 9 am to receive my stuff. On 11/05/2016 (at 7:30 pm) texted saying truck would be arriving at noon on 11/06/2016.

On 11/06/2016 (around 2pm) I texted saying driver has not called or texted that when they would be arriving. During this time driver called saying he would come on 11/07/2016. I got super pissed that I had to cut my trip short and wait whole day and still driver doesn't show up. I texted vicky and called your customer support (which did not help). Vicky then stated driver would arrive at 8 pm. Driver arrived at 10:30 pm. Dropped all the stuff, took the money and didn't assemble a single thing. I did call your customer support line to ask for a discount 'cause of all the inconvenience but they were super rude. I kept quiet 'cause I needed my stuff.

When my stuff arrived, it was not even with Prestige company. It was a different vendor that they used (East Coast Move who brought my stuff in a rental truck). You guys provided horrible and expensive service. Would have been easier if I had done a truck myself. In your contract even it stated that in 14 days stuff would arrive since it is picked. My stuff did not show up for 18 days. I would not recommend your service to anyone at all. I would actually write the same review online as well.

After you book your move and pay a deposit: The phone number (855) 984-1738 is a fraud. You will never get in touch with customer service or quality assurance. You will also not ever get in touch with your driver or anyone at the company until your free month of storage is expired, so you owe the extra for additional storage.

The BBB A+ rating is a fraud, because it's for a company called Prestige Moving and Storage (sans WORLDWIDE). If you google Prestige WORLDWIDE Moving and BBB, you will get F ratings for all addresses involved. The addresses associated with this "company" are apartment buildings and residential homes. GOOGLE MAP! Look up names associated with Prestige WORLDWIDE Moving, Rhino Transporter, Priceline Moving, Sunquest Logistics, etc. and do criminal background checks on that names.

We spoke to a Kevin **, who works for the company, on the phone who hung up on us. If you look at the reviews on mymovingreviews.com you will see a 5 star rating from Kevin ** about the company. They go nuts with positive reviews of the company to improve average rating to 5 stars with fake review. Just look at that fact that the real ratings are 1 star, while all 5 star rating are fake, generic and leave little details and names. Josh **, Barry, Robert "Bob" **, Frank **, Jason, and Kevin ** are the names that they give which you should never trust.

It's been 2 months and I still have not gotten any information on where all my belongings are. I've been calling, texting, emailing, and leaving voice mails for 4 weeks. I've accepted that I've lost everything I've ever owned at this point. Do your research and look up this ** company. All the reviews with 1 star will highlight timelines, names, and all the ** that was stolen or destroyed upon delivery. The only reason they have 1 star is because most review sites require it.

They will make up excuses, blame you, or just not answer or respond to any correspondence when you are looking for information. They even sent an obituary link to their driver Bob ** in the most ridiculous un-professional email ever, to back-up why they haven't contacted me in 2 months. I've contacted 4 different law enforcements, the DOJ, DOT, DAC, and have notified everyone I know that these animals are around the country and are pulling this **. I work for an online company and have found out some very interesting things on the names associated with all their aliases.

They lied about all their services. They show up when they want not on the day they say they will. They change ALL their prices, dates and times so it suits them. TERRIBLE, RUDE customer service!! They say they give 1 month free storage and then hold your items over a month so they can charge you extra for the storage. THEY ARE THIEVES, LIARS AND CON ARTISTS!! They have friends and relatives put nice reviews after those that have used them have TOLD THE TRUTH and given BAD REVIEWS. Every dog has their day and their day is now!!

PLEASE AVOID USING THIS COMPANY FOR YOUR MOVE! They are con artists, hustlers, and thieves. They no showed the day they were supposed to pick up our stuff, so we had to keep calling Prestige until they finally picked up and said they would be there a day late. They never apologized for not calling to let us know the movers would not be showing up on the day and time we were told. When the movers showed up to pick up our stuff a day late, they had a rented Enterprise van from Chicago, so we were suspicious, as most national moving companies have their own 18 wheel trucks. We found out later they contract out to different movers.

Once they arrived, they more than doubled the estimated cost from $2,000 to $5,000, as we had 47 more boxes than expected (we estimated it would be 50 boxes, but it ended up being 97 total). We were shocked, and tried calling Jonathan our sales rep at Prestige many times to explain how 47 boxes didn't more than double the cubic units taken up on the truck, and it shouldn't cost $3,000 more than the estimate. Jonathan didn't call us back, despite multiple phone calls for 3 days.

I wanted to tell the movers to leave, but we had to get out of our apartment that day, and had little other choices, as it was a largest moving weekend in our city. The delivery person Bob told us we should skip buying the moving insurance, so that would help keep our cost down somewhat. They added several charges not discussed or included in the estimate. It took them 4 hours to move out our 1 bedroom apartment, which included: one mattress, box spring, 2 bedside tables, 1 dresser, 1 couch, 1 kitchen table with 4 kitchen chairs, 1 fold-up card table, 1 desk chair, 1 wood chair, 1 rug, 1 TV, 1 TV armoire, 1 coffee table, 2 side tables, and 97 boxes.

I was wondering why I was only seeing one of the 2 movers doing all of the work, and why it was taking them so long to move our stuff, I went downstairs to see where the other younger mover Chris had gone. He was sitting on the back of the open Enterprise Truck, smoking a cigarette by our belongings, instead of helping with the move. Once he saw me make eye contact with him, he put his cigarette out and went back upstairs to start helping. When we finally got ahold of our sales rep Jonathan 4 days later, we explained 47 boxes wouldn't double the cubic units or the cost, and he called us "liars" and refused to add up the cubic units and change the cost to reflect the accurate cost. They have horrible customer service.

They were 5 days late in their delivery time, during that time we had to sleep on an air mattress. The day of the delivery, they said they would arrive at 9 AM. When they still hadn't shown up or called us by 11 AM, we called to find out their truck had broken down, and it would be a while. They didn't show up until 6:30 PM, and then they called some local college-age kids to unload the truck instead of doing it themselves (you think after scamming us for $5,000 to move a one bedroom apartment, they'd unload the truck themselves). We had to wait another 45 minutes for the 3 local college-age kids to show up to do the movers' job and unload the Enterprise moving truck.

When the local college-age kids had finished bringing in everything, we realized that our mattress and box spring were missing. The driver Bob from Illinois apologized repeatedly, and said it was his mistake and the mattress and box spring were certainly in the storage unit in Chicago. A few days later, he went back to the storage unit and Chicago, and confirmed our mattress and box spring are there. We asked him if he could ship them out, but he said they were not willing to ship them out, as it would cost them $700 (again, you think after scamming us for $5,000, they could ship it out, as it was their mistake).

He said he would get it to us on the next move to our area in Massachusetts, which should be by next week. It didn't show up, and still hasn't shown up over a month later, despite many claims that it would be delivered by now, and several complaints to Prestige Worldwide Moving and Storage. So now, for over a month we've been sleeping on an air mattress, and getting one story after another about when our mattress and box spring will be delivered. DON'T GIVE THIS COMPANY YOUR BUSINESS! You will regret it!

On 9/12/2016 a carrier (not the company's truck delivered my items), even though when I initially talk to the sales representative Karen told me they do no use carriers. They required 15% paid before even scheduling a pick up date (suspicious). They asked me to pay in cash ONLY before my stuff was delivered. While unpacking we noticed an annotate some damage to our stuff. I told the driver to make a list of the damages and marked on the documents, he told me that the company only needs pictures and the claim form sent. I told him I will not sign any document before he marked the damages and he started doing a list of them and told me it will be submitted to the company with the receipts.

The next day I mail the claim form and try to call the company with no answer. All I asked is reimbursement from them since all my items were brand new when they packed them. I have moved 3 times and I have never faced these problems. I will never used or recommend anybody to use this company. Also, at the beginning they gave me a estimate of 10,000, it went up to 15,000 and I sent them a detail itemized list and asked the sales representative if they need a video. I could not purchase insurance because ** told me this was not a registered company and nobody can insured anything they pack, move or store. Do not use them! After they got your money they will not answer.

I got in contact with "Eric" who quoted me a price of 4700 for my 3k sq ft house. He said he would be available 24/7 and he was at first. I was required to pay a 35% deposit which I did. The night before my scheduled move the driver came by at 10 pm and said it would be between 12-13,000. I was astonished at how 1- a price could be so different and 2- why was a driver telling me what a price would be. I told the driver that I would get in contact with Eric as soon as it opened the next day. I called Eric, told him there's no way I can afford that and he said he would work on it. Hours passed and even after trying to recall him, he vanished. The driver kept calling me asking if we were going to stay with them and I said I didn't know I was waiting to hear back from Eric.

Finally the driver called me back and said he would work with me as close to my quote as possible. So 3 guys came out (2 from a different moving company) and helped wrap all of our furniture. The driver finally showed up around 10 and yet again quoted us for 10k. I was like no way. He said he wouldn't leave our house until we paid him. I told him we have him a 1700 deposit that should be sufficient. He still didn't leave, ended up calling the cops to get him to leave. Moral of story, you will lose your deposit and your quote will at least double! They are crooks on both ends! Also, they sent me a faux BBB rating and go under different alias. Their true rating once I did my research was a F!! You've been warned!

The reason they charge a deposit is so that if you subsequently find negative information online about the company that you've already spent a chunk of money. I tried to use movinginsurance.com to insure this move and the told me "We can't work with that company because they have an F rating on Better Business Bureau. They're using a web of different names, to move beyond negative ratings".

The language in the email quote says "ACH deposits are nonrefundable once the reservation has been made." I never signed ANYTHING, just paid the money. We never scheduled anything. I wrote to them the exact day I paid the cash because that's when I heard from the insurance company. "Frank" who is supposed to be available 24/7 did not answer. So I sent an email, and another on Saturday, and called again and again... I'm got told when I finally got through to "Josh **" that the move is fully scheduled and deposit non-refundable. DO NOT PAY ANYTHING. Use someone else!

Factual basis uncertain

The salesman was courteous and seemed knowledgeable. He got us signed up then disappeared off the planet. He did not respond to 90% of our emails, voice mails, and messages we asked his colleagues to pass along. Consequently the "team" Prestige sub-contracted within California were animals. The "foreman" was aggressive and refused to move us unless we came up with thousands of dollars in CASH. At the destination, he also refused to unload until we gave him another chunk of thousands of CASH dollars. No credit card miles for us. No certified cashiers checks. We were held hostage. Their packing job was abysmal, our belongings thrown in unmarked boxes with little or no padding.

At the destination point, our brand new home had the door thresholds all dinged-up by their hand trucks being used without padding or protection. Similarly the door jams were knicked up. No apologies. Broken items? Not their fault. Finally, after our initial dealings with the salesman "in Florida", we had no further calls or emails telling us the price quoted had doubled! If we had not given our notice and HAD to evacuate and move, we'd have cancelled them and sued to get our thousands of dollars deposit monies returned. AVOID AT ALL COSTS IN CALIFORNIA.

Initially I was concerned as the truck was a half hour late but the entire crew soon got to work and set my mind to ease. They were professional, courteous, and took good care of my belongings from start to finish. Yes, I would highly recommend this company.

This was my third cross country move, and most definitely the smoothest. The gentlemen were very polite to my wife and I. They took great care to my belongings while packing and made sure they stayed in communication with me throughout the entire time. I hope that this will be my final relocation, however if I had to move again it would most definitely be with Prestige.

Great crew. Picked up my house in Alexandria and delivered in Miami in 3 day. Doesn't gets better than that. A+ movers.

Prestige Worldwide Moving provided professional and timely service every step of the way. We got a lot of quotes before we decided to go with Prestige. All the employees we dealt with were very professional and knowledgeable. Moving is such a stressful situation, but using Prestige made the process a little easier! We'd definitely recommend Prestige to anyone who's looking for an affordable, professional and timely moving company.

Prestige Worldwide Moving Company Profile