Prestige Worldwide Moving

• 4 stars0
  • 3 stars0
  • 2 stars0
  • 1 stars0

Established in 1993, Prestige World Wide Moving & Storage specializes in long distance moves, piano moves, packing/crating, antique moves, corporate relocations and secured storage. Prestige World Wide Moving is licensed and insured to give you peace of mind and the highest quality of service. If your move is big or small, close by or far away our moving staff will be happy to take care of you and your belongings. Prestige World Wide Moving offers discounts to senior citizens, military veterans and no extra charge for weekends or holidays. We are here to help. Give us a call today for your free moving quote!

Factual basis uncertain

The salesman was courteous and seemed knowledgeable. He got us signed up then disappeared off the planet. He did not respond to 90% of our emails, voice mails, and messages we asked his colleagues to pass along. Consequently the "team" Prestige sub-contracted within California were animals. The "foreman" was aggressive and refused to move us unless we came up with thousands of dollars in CASH. At the destination, he also refused to unload until we gave him another chunk of thousands of CASH dollars. No credit card miles for us. No certified cashiers checks. We were held hostage. Their packing job was abysmal, our belongings thrown in unmarked boxes with little or no padding.

At the destination point, our brand new home had the door thresholds all dinged-up by their hand trucks being used without padding or protection. Similarly the door jams were knicked up. No apologies. Broken items? Not their fault. Finally, after our initial dealings with the salesman "in Florida", we had no further calls or emails telling us the price quoted had doubled! If we had not given our notice and HAD to evacuate and move, we'd have cancelled them and sued to get our thousands of dollars deposit monies returned. AVOID AT ALL COSTS IN CALIFORNIA.

Moving is such an unpleasant experience to begin with but Prestige Worldwide Moving made the move extremely smooth. They were professional, on time, and best of all - quick! I will be recommending Prestige Worldwide Moving to everyone I know.

Initially I was concerned as the truck was a half hour late but the entire crew soon got to work and set my mind to ease. They were professional, courteous, and took good care of my belongings from start to finish. Yes, I would highly recommend this company.

Moving can be a stressful time; packing, scheduling, boxes, packing peanuts, wrapping, time conflicts, delays, heavy lifting, et cetera, et cetera. Prestige Moving put my mind at ease and handled everything soup to nuts. They beat every other quote I received, made it on time and delivered all my possessions without a scratch on them. I would definitely use this moving company again!

This was my third cross country move, and most definitely the smoothest. The gentlemen were very polite to my wife and I. They took great care to my belongings while packing and made sure they stayed in communication with me throughout the entire time. I hope that this will be my final relocation, however if I had to move again it would most definitely be with Prestige.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Prestige Worldwide Moving?

Great crew. Picked up my house in Alexandria and delivered in Miami in 3 day. Doesn't gets better than that. A+ movers.

Prestige Worldwide Moving provided professional and timely service every step of the way. We got a lot of quotes before we decided to go with Prestige. All the employees we dealt with were very professional and knowledgeable. Moving is such a stressful situation, but using Prestige made the process a little easier! We'd definitely recommend Prestige to anyone who's looking for an affordable, professional and timely moving company.

We highly recommend this company! They got us scheduled with short notice and sent us two great workers! Nick was especially awesome - he made us feel completely relaxed and happy, which is difficult to do during a move! He and James were really careful when moving all of our stuff and made sure that nothing was damaged or broken! Nick is the man and we would highly recommend him to anyone who is moving!!! Thank you guys for doing such a great job with our move!!

I recently moved from Hialeah to Louisville and used Prestige as my moving company and I had great experience. The professionalism from the time I spoke to the sales rep on the phone to the actual pick up was so easy and painless. I recommend this company to whoever needs someone reliable for their big move.

I was scrambling to find a mover online when the other moving company I had lined up bailed on me last minute. Anthony at Prestige was very helpful and really made me feel comfortable with his knowledge and ability to provide stellar references. The crew came out the next day with no notice and got the job done with no hiccups or mishaps. Alvin the foreman really led his crew like a well-seasoned vet and the delivery was seamless. Great value for the money. Would definitely recommend.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Established in 1993, Prestige Worldwide Moving & Storage specializes in long-distance moves. They have main offices and warehouses in Ohio, NC, FL and NY, but they have moved customers to and from every state in the U.S. They also offer services for local moves, corporate relocations, storage and packing/crating.

• Experienced movers: Every one of Prestige’s workers has successfully passed a background check and is certified. They all have at least five years of experience, so you know you are putting your personal possessions in good hands.
  • Senior citizen discounts: Prestige offers discounts for senior citizens who are planning a long-distance move.
  • Antiques and pianos: Prestige specializes in moving pianos and antiques locally and across the country.
  • International moves: In addition to local and national moves, Prestige can also help homeowners who are moving to another country. Their export packers take extra care to pack and shrink wrap your items so they arrive at your destination in the same condition they left in.
  • Exclusive offers: Receive exclusive news and offers when you sign up for Prestige’s email newsletter.
  • Best for Homeowners and senior citizens making a local, long-distance or international move. Also, businesses making a corporate move.

Prestige Worldwide Moving Company Profile