2.82/5
  • 1 star
Based on 22 reviews that contain star ratings
Show rating distribution
Discover the right moving company for you
We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

Prestige Worldwide Moving

Established in 1993, Prestige World Wide Moving & Storage specializes in long distance moves, piano moves, packing/crating, antique moves, corporate relocations and secured storage. Prestige World Wide Moving is licensed and insured to give you peace of mind and the highest quality of service. If your move is big or small, close by or far away our moving staff will be happy to take care of you and your belongings. Prestige World Wide Moving offers discounts to senior citizens, military veterans and no extra charge for weekends or holidays. We are here to help. Give us a call today for your free moving quote!

Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: May 11, 2017

23 Prestige Worldwide Moving Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: May 11, 2017

Like other reviews for "Prestige" Worldwide Moving, I was pressured by Eric in sales who sent me to a fake mover rating page, which showed the movers I was interested in as bad and Prestige as good. This is fraud. So, Eric sold me on a move of a 3 bedroom home from Virginia to Ohio at a rate of $5000 to include insurance. I had just lost my job due to budget cuts and been diagnosed with a life-threatening illness. I needed to move home in a low stress manner as stress makes the illness worse.

First, they didn't show up to move. I called them repeatedly on the day of the move, and there was no answer. The same the next day. Finally, day three they showed up at noon. During the move, they pressured me non-stop about space in the truck indicating that anything over a certain space would be "a lot more". Of course, since they only did a phone estimate, the estimate was grossly inaccurate. They ended up not having enough space on the truck, leaving some of my belongings behind and charging me an additional $5000. Double their estimated price after they guaranteed the rate. Their guarantee isn't worth dime since the lie.

They moved my belongings within 1 day, but since I couldn't come up with an additional $5000 in cash (not a check, not an electronic debit) the next day (my bank didn't have a branch in the town in Ohio), they threatened to place my belongings in storage at an additional daily cost until I could pay up. It was blackmail of a sort. They used labors they pickup up on the street and off of Craig's list. These crackheads complained the whole day, threw my belongings around, broke my stuff, and generally stressed us out and made the home I was moving into a chaotic nightmare.

So many broken and damaged items! I wrote up my list of damaged goods and estimates. I called Josh to find out where to submit the claim. He said by email with pictures. I submitted them in the format they wanted. Then followed up. They claimed they hadn't received it. I resent it. I followed up. They said I needed to submit the information in hard copy. I did. I followed up. They said the claim was in the Claim's Dept being processed "right now". I called several times and asked for Claims. There is no Claim's Dept. They never reimbursed me for the damaged items. I submitted a complaint to the local BBB in Miramar, Florida, where they are based. They never responded to the complaint. I write this to help others to avoid the stressed and expenses I went through.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2017

Absolutely a scam. Our driver was 4 days late picking up, delivered 2 days later than he said, after paying 1/3 of the estimate with a credit card and another 1/3 the day he picked up. Once he arrived, 2 days late, demanded to be paid nearly twice the estimate in cash or he was not moving! All of this after most banks had closed for the day and I had to come up with $6000 cash! Once paid during the unloading our brand new entertainment center was destroyed, numerous boxes had damaged dishes and lots of missing items. We filed the claim paperwork and 4 months later nothing resolved! Called them and got the same names, Josh, David, very rude and unprofessional with no business ethics. Save your money and deal with a real company because these guys are nothing but con-men and outright thieves. God will take care of that. I write this to warn others about losing their money and belongings.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Feb. 6, 2017

We hired Prestige Worldwide Movers out of Miramar, FL for our move from NY to FL. We'd received 2 other quotes, one based on weight, & the other on cubic feet. Prestige was the 3rd Company we called. Barry our salesman called me 2X a day for at least 4 days, made jokes, told me the owner of the company was a former Marine, & that Barry himself had lost his brother in Iraq. He created a phone relationship which seemed very personal. I'd mentioned to Barry that I'd contacted two other companies, & that one of the companies came to do an in-house estimate. Barry asked me to provide him with the inventory the in-house estimator (DM) had given me for one of those quotes, so I e-mailed him the estimate & I also provided him with the weight from the inventory provided by the other company (AVL) which was 13,000 pounds.

Based on that information, Barry estimated our entire move to be 1,856 cubic feet. Unfortunately, our street could not accommodate a tractor trailer, so Barry mentioned that one of the trucks from down south would be in our area sometime the week of 9/5 and said we could have our own 26 ft truck, which Barry assured me in no uncertain terms that would fit the contents of our house & that the truck would be our truck alone. One of my questions was what if the footage was over the 1,856 CF; he told me not to worry it was our truck, & that we were guaranteed the price of $7,156, with no additional charges. Believing him, my husband paid a deposit of $2,469. Another question to Barry was whether Prestige subcontracted the job or would it be Prestige's movers? Barry also assured me that they did not subcontract & that all their movers attended training classes.

At some point along the way, I began perusing the Internet for the weight and cubic foot capacity of a 26 foot truck. I was astonished; a 26 foot truck could only hold 1611 ft., with a weight limit of 7400 pounds. How could Barry have provided such a quote? I now had many questions, and Barry was nowhere to be reached, nor did he return our calls. We tried to get our deposit back, but their contract clearly stated that the refund was not available, & finally when my husband did reach Josh, we were assured that we were not getting our deposit back. We had up until three days before the move to provide Prestige with an updated inventory. On 8/31 my husband begin contacting prestige, straight through until Sunday, 9/4 two days before the move. No one ever returned our call for an updated inventory but did leave a message Sunday evening informing us that their truck would be arriving at 1 PM on the 9/6.

The drivers didn't show until 4:30 pm. The truck seem to get filled very quickly, & apparently we were over the cubic footage that Barry put on the original contract. The owner of Prestige, Josh, called my husband and demanded another $4,000 or would not do the job. Additionally, the most expensive and heavy items such as a treadmill, exercise bike, two large speakers & many more items did not fit on the truck. The job for $7,056 now became $10,400, not including the $2,400 to cover the cost for an additional shipment which we paid to Michael's Movers of Staten Island on 9/8. As the House contents almost filled the truck, Josh demanded $6,000 more on the spot, leaving a balance of $2000 or they would take our belongings & not deliver them. The contract also stated that they would be at our new home in Pensacola within 3 to 5 days.

Josh tried to get my husband to sign a revised contract but my husband refused. The delivery time frame had also been changed on the "revised" contract. There were many other false promises that were made to us. The truck that picked up the contents in Staten Island was the same truck that arrived in Pensacola; it was not a Prestige truck. The truck they used was marked Finest Movers, Inc., out of Pembroke, Florida. Needless to say, the delivery didn't arrive until September 12th, since the driver called me several days in a row to say that they were broken down in Tennessee and that the replacement part for the truck was not available until possibly Monday. Meanwhile, back in Staten Island, the driver told my husband that he would stop in Tennessee to visit with his family en route to Pensacola. My husband thought he was joking.

Upon arrival on September 12th many pieces of my furniture with broken and damaged. I recently filled out the claim and sent it to Prestige, for which they acknowledged receipt. We were scammed by Prestige, & would like everyone to be aware of the dishonest tactics this company uses. On the day of the move, I paid for my furniture delivery, signed the documents required, & was so overwhelmed that the driver left without giving me a receipt. My husband and I are senior citizens & Barry & Josh took the utmost advantage of us. Prestige really isn't in the moving business, they are in the scamming business! I filed a claim for damages on 10/13. So far we have received nothing and have not heard from Prestige.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2017

I filed a federal complaint with the US Department of Transportation. If you look this company up under BBB - they have an "F" and a red warning sign. PLEASE READ THE COMPLAINTS. I didn't. It took me 3 weeks to get my things. No one would answer the phone or tell me where my things were. I had a policeman (from the town where Prestige picked up my things) call the company. "Josh" gave the policeman the run around. The police couldn't prove that my things were stolen so nothing could be done by them. It was a HORRIBLE, STRESSFUL, LACK OF INTEGRITY situation. If I could give them a negative 5 million, I would. Please - DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE YOU CHOSE THIS COMPANY (which I hope you don't). It is a crime they are still in business.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2016

I originally found this company (Prestige Worldwide) through this website (ConsumerAffairs.com), and when I originally saw it, this company had 10 reviews and a 5 star rating. I see now with 18 it's around 3... Believe the other 1-star ratings. They HUSTLED me. They gave a quote over the phone (how accurate can that be?) for $6500 to move my 3 bedroom house from Cincinnati to Austin. I had 2 Men and a Truck out to look through my house and give me a quote, and they quoted me $7300. I figured PW's quote may be off a bit, but the reviews were sparkling, so I went with it. I got NO call the day before the move to tell me if the movers were coming on the day we set up or the day after. After I called 2 or 3 times and sent an email, Mike (the salesperson) denied that was his responsibility, but that the truck will be at my place around 12.

The truck showed up at 2. When the workers walked up to me, I could smell the marijuana BILLOWING off of their clothes. They came in and went over the contract so fast I couldn't read it. (I know, my fault, but it was 2:30, and the foreman was pushy and not nice.) Anyway, that contract isn't the one that screwed me. They worked until 9:30 and then gave me the second contract to sign where the cost had gone up to $9300!!! The foreman laid it out in front of me and just said "sign here, here, here... and here." What am I supposed to do? It's 9:30 and they have all my stuff on the truck. Am I supposed to say "No, unpack it all?" It was 9:30 pm, too - PW wouldn't be open to talk to... convenient. So I signed it and left a message for Mike. I called him over 3 days and sent emails... no contact.

Finally, when we get to Austin, I used my wife's phone to call him because he wouldn't recognize the phone number, and lo-and-behold he answered. I explained what happened and his response was "why did you sign the contract?" and "there's not much I can do now, it's been turned over to dispatch." When dispatch (Josh) called, he was very unhelpful, belligerent, and condescending. I tried to explain to him what happened, and he wouldn't listen. He kept talking over me, and at one point said it wasn't his job to listen to me! I could tell he'd been through this before because he had answers, quips, and comebacks for everything I said. It was obvious he wasn't going to help. He threatened to take all my stuff and put it in their storage until I paid for it, too. I told him about the 2 Men and a Truck Quote and said their 30% markup was ridiculous, but he wasn't going to help one bit.

After the move in day was about done, Joshy called back. I didn't answer. I didn't want to ever speak to him again. But he kept calling. Finally the truck driver came over and said PW was going to charge me another $250 because the movers had to take an elevator. NOT the stairs... AN ELEVATOR. And after a $9300 con job, you'd think they could eat that, but that is an indicator of how vindictive PW is. The truck driver said "I don't think he's going to pay" so Joshy told the truck driver to stop unloading until I did. When the truck driver told me what they had told him, I had to go get another $250 and pay. And after all that, Joshy had to call back and say "Thank you for doing business with Prestige Worldwide."

PW is the worst company I've ever worked with. They were belligerent and condescending, and were not above using threats to extort money out of me. They couldn't communicate, effectively - they couldn't even be bothered to tell me when my truck was coming. They shafted me (first time moving) with a con game for a bill and wouldn't even be rational when I brought my concerns to them. They filled many large boxes only 3/4 of the way full so there was a lot of wasted space (that I had to pay for), and they did stupid things like take all of our clothes out of our dressers, and pack them in boxes, and leave the dressers empty taking up MORE space that I had to pay for.

When we got our stuff, many of the boxes were shredded - I did not have a lot of hope that things survived, but surprisingly most did. There were a lot of plates and glasses that were broken, though. Why someone would think that that wrapping a plate in paper is going to keep it from breaking, I'll never know. But they don't care if they break expensive glassware that you brought all the way back from Japan and can't replace. Stay FAAAARRRRR away from them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Prestige Worldwide Moving?

Original review: Nov. 22, 2016

The service was horrible. The sales person (Barry Number **) gave me wrong information. On the date of signing the contract he stated that stuff will be picked on 10/19/2016 and will be dropped to new location by Max 10/23/2016. At the time of signing, amount decided was 1750 and I did Email Barry stating that things have increased and would the price increase or not to which he replied saying no everything remains same.

The day movers came, they quote 1000 bucks more than the decided amount but gave a discount and charged overall 2450. Mover did a great job and mentioned that "we will set up everything in new place as well." Movers then stated that stuff would not be shipped at least for a week which pissed me off completely. Mover gave me a number of Vicky who never answered her/his phone but only communicated via text message. He/She first said truck would leave on 10/23/2016 then texted back on 10/25/2016 "driver will pick today" then texted again on 10/26/2016 stating stuff will be shipped on 10/31/2016. I texted her back stating my job is starting on 10/31/2016 and I need my stuff before that. He/She replied to that they have found a truck which will load my stuff either on 10/26/2016 or on 10/28/2016.

On 10/29/2016 she informed that truck broke down and will try to find another truck. I didn't understand this 'cause if you're running a company, how can one depend on one truck. 10/31/2016 texted again saying they would have a truck available in couple of days. 11/01/2016 texted saying stuff would be arriving on 11/04/2016 weekend. I told her/he that I would be in Chicago/Warsaw but "if you give an exact time, I would return to receive my stuff." 11/03/2016 texted saying that stuff would be arriving on 11/06/2016 at 9 am. I drove 7 hours on saturday to come back home so that I will be there at 9 am to receive my stuff. On 11/05/2016 (at 7:30 pm) texted saying truck would be arriving at noon on 11/06/2016.

On 11/06/2016 (around 2pm) I texted saying driver has not called or texted that when they would be arriving. During this time driver called saying he would come on 11/07/2016. I got super pissed that I had to cut my trip short and wait whole day and still driver doesn't show up. I texted vicky and called your customer support (which did not help). Vicky then stated driver would arrive at 8 pm. Driver arrived at 10:30 pm. Dropped all the stuff, took the money and didn't assemble a single thing. I did call your customer support line to ask for a discount 'cause of all the inconvenience but they were super rude. I kept quiet 'cause I needed my stuff.

When my stuff arrived, it was not even with Prestige company. It was a different vendor that they used (East Coast Move who brought my stuff in a rental truck). You guys provided horrible and expensive service. Would have been easier if I had done a truck myself. In your contract even it stated that in 14 days stuff would arrive since it is picked. My stuff did not show up for 18 days. I would not recommend your service to anyone at all. I would actually write the same review online as well.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2016

After you book your move and pay a deposit: The phone number (855) 984-1738 is a fraud. You will never get in touch with customer service or quality assurance. You will also not ever get in touch with your driver or anyone at the company until your free month of storage is expired, so you owe the extra for additional storage.

The BBB A+ rating is a fraud, because it's for a company called Prestige Moving and Storage (sans WORLDWIDE). If you google Prestige WORLDWIDE Moving and BBB, you will get F ratings for all addresses involved. The addresses associated with this "company" are apartment buildings and residential homes. GOOGLE MAP! Look up names associated with Prestige WORLDWIDE Moving, Rhino Transporter, Priceline Moving, Sunquest Logistics, etc. and do criminal background checks on that names.

We spoke to a Kevin **, who works for the company, on the phone who hung up on us. If you look at the reviews on mymovingreviews.com you will see a 5 star rating from Kevin ** about the company. They go nuts with positive reviews of the company to improve average rating to 5 stars with fake review. Just look at that fact that the real ratings are 1 star, while all 5 star rating are fake, generic and leave little details and names. Josh **, Barry, Robert "Bob" **, Frank **, Jason, and Kevin ** are the names that they give which you should never trust.

It's been 2 months and I still have not gotten any information on where all my belongings are. I've been calling, texting, emailing, and leaving voice mails for 4 weeks. I've accepted that I've lost everything I've ever owned at this point. Do your research and look up this ** company. All the reviews with 1 star will highlight timelines, names, and all the ** that was stolen or destroyed upon delivery. The only reason they have 1 star is because most review sites require it.

They will make up excuses, blame you, or just not answer or respond to any correspondence when you are looking for information. They even sent an obituary link to their driver Bob ** in the most ridiculous un-professional email ever, to back-up why they haven't contacted me in 2 months. I've contacted 4 different law enforcements, the DOJ, DOT, DAC, and have notified everyone I know that these animals are around the country and are pulling this **. I work for an online company and have found out some very interesting things on the names associated with all their aliases.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2016

I needed to find a good Chicago moving company. I searched and found Prestige Worldwide Moving. They had a local office here in the Chicago area and Bob came out and did a great job. The crew was professional and prompt and I was super happy I used them. The items came in the exact way they were picked up and I was very impressed.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2016

They lied about all their services. They show up when they want not on the day they say they will. They change ALL their prices, dates and times so it suits them. TERRIBLE, RUDE customer service!! They say they give 1 month free storage and then hold your items over a month so they can charge you extra for the storage. THEY ARE THIEVES, LIARS AND CON ARTISTS!! They have friends and relatives put nice reviews after those that have used them have TOLD THE TRUTH and given BAD REVIEWS. Every dog has their day and their day is now!!

Original review: Oct. 10, 2016

PLEASE AVOID USING THIS COMPANY FOR YOUR MOVE! They are con artists, hustlers, and thieves. They no showed the day they were supposed to pick up our stuff, so we had to keep calling Prestige until they finally picked up and said they would be there a day late. They never apologized for not calling to let us know the movers would not be showing up on the day and time we were told. When the movers showed up to pick up our stuff a day late, they had a rented Enterprise van from Chicago, so we were suspicious, as most national moving companies have their own 18 wheel trucks. We found out later they contract out to different movers.

Once they arrived, they more than doubled the estimated cost from $2,000 to $5,000, as we had 47 more boxes than expected (we estimated it would be 50 boxes, but it ended up being 97 total). We were shocked, and tried calling Jonathan our sales rep at Prestige many times to explain how 47 boxes didn't more than double the cubic units taken up on the truck, and it shouldn't cost $3,000 more than the estimate. Jonathan didn't call us back, despite multiple phone calls for 3 days.

I wanted to tell the movers to leave, but we had to get out of our apartment that day, and had little other choices, as it was a largest moving weekend in our city. The delivery person Bob told us we should skip buying the moving insurance, so that would help keep our cost down somewhat. They added several charges not discussed or included in the estimate. It took them 4 hours to move out our 1 bedroom apartment, which included: one mattress, box spring, 2 bedside tables, 1 dresser, 1 couch, 1 kitchen table with 4 kitchen chairs, 1 fold-up card table, 1 desk chair, 1 wood chair, 1 rug, 1 TV, 1 TV armoire, 1 coffee table, 2 side tables, and 97 boxes.

I was wondering why I was only seeing one of the 2 movers doing all of the work, and why it was taking them so long to move our stuff, I went downstairs to see where the other younger mover Chris had gone. He was sitting on the back of the open Enterprise Truck, smoking a cigarette by our belongings, instead of helping with the move. Once he saw me make eye contact with him, he put his cigarette out and went back upstairs to start helping. When we finally got ahold of our sales rep Jonathan 4 days later, we explained 47 boxes wouldn't double the cubic units or the cost, and he called us "liars" and refused to add up the cubic units and change the cost to reflect the accurate cost. They have horrible customer service.

They were 5 days late in their delivery time, during that time we had to sleep on an air mattress. The day of the delivery, they said they would arrive at 9 AM. When they still hadn't shown up or called us by 11 AM, we called to find out their truck had broken down, and it would be a while. They didn't show up until 6:30 PM, and then they called some local college-age kids to unload the truck instead of doing it themselves (you think after scamming us for $5,000 to move a one bedroom apartment, they'd unload the truck themselves). We had to wait another 45 minutes for the 3 local college-age kids to show up to do the movers' job and unload the Enterprise moving truck.

When the local college-age kids had finished bringing in everything, we realized that our mattress and box spring were missing. The driver Bob from Illinois apologized repeatedly, and said it was his mistake and the mattress and box spring were certainly in the storage unit in Chicago. A few days later, he went back to the storage unit and Chicago, and confirmed our mattress and box spring are there. We asked him if he could ship them out, but he said they were not willing to ship them out, as it would cost them $700 (again, you think after scamming us for $5,000, they could ship it out, as it was their mistake).

He said he would get it to us on the next move to our area in Massachusetts, which should be by next week. It didn't show up, and still hasn't shown up over a month later, despite many claims that it would be delivered by now, and several complaints to Prestige Worldwide Moving and Storage. So now, for over a month we've been sleeping on an air mattress, and getting one story after another about when our mattress and box spring will be delivered. DON'T GIVE THIS COMPANY YOUR BUSINESS! You will regret it!

Original review: Oct. 5, 2016

On 9/12/2016 a carrier (not the company's truck delivered my items), even though when I initially talk to the sales representative Karen told me they do no use carriers. They required 15% paid before even scheduling a pick up date (suspicious). They asked me to pay in cash ONLY before my stuff was delivered. While unpacking we noticed an annotate some damage to our stuff. I told the driver to make a list of the damages and marked on the documents, he told me that the company only needs pictures and the claim form sent. I told him I will not sign any document before he marked the damages and he started doing a list of them and told me it will be submitted to the company with the receipts.

The next day I mail the claim form and try to call the company with no answer. All I asked is reimbursement from them since all my items were brand new when they packed them. I have moved 3 times and I have never faced these problems. I will never used or recommend anybody to use this company. Also, at the beginning they gave me a estimate of 10,000, it went up to 15,000 and I sent them a detail itemized list and asked the sales representative if they need a video. I could not purchase insurance because ** told me this was not a registered company and nobody can insured anything they pack, move or store. Do not use them! After they got your money they will not answer.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2016

I got in contact with "Eric" who quoted me a price of 4700 for my 3k sq ft house. He said he would be available 24/7 and he was at first. I was required to pay a 35% deposit which I did. The night before my scheduled move the driver came by at 10 pm and said it would be between 12-13,000. I was astonished at how 1- a price could be so different and 2- why was a driver telling me what a price would be. I told the driver that I would get in contact with Eric as soon as it opened the next day. I called Eric, told him there's no way I can afford that and he said he would work on it. Hours passed and even after trying to recall him, he vanished. The driver kept calling me asking if we were going to stay with them and I said I didn't know I was waiting to hear back from Eric.

Finally the driver called me back and said he would work with me as close to my quote as possible. So 3 guys came out (2 from a different moving company) and helped wrap all of our furniture. The driver finally showed up around 10 and yet again quoted us for 10k. I was like no way. He said he wouldn't leave our house until we paid him. I told him we have him a 1700 deposit that should be sufficient. He still didn't leave, ended up calling the cops to get him to leave. Moral of story, you will lose your deposit and your quote will at least double! They are crooks on both ends! Also, they sent me a faux BBB rating and go under different alias. Their true rating once I did my research was a F!! You've been warned!

Original review: Sept. 28, 2016

The reason they charge a deposit is so that if you subsequently find negative information online about the company that you've already spent a chunk of money. I tried to use movinginsurance.com to insure this move and the told me "We can't work with that company because they have an F rating on Better Business Bureau. They're using a web of different names, to move beyond negative ratings".

The language in the email quote says "ACH deposits are nonrefundable once the reservation has been made." I never signed ANYTHING, just paid the money. We never scheduled anything. I wrote to them the exact day I paid the cash because that's when I heard from the insurance company. "Frank" who is supposed to be available 24/7 did not answer. So I sent an email, and another on Saturday, and called again and again... I'm got told when I finally got through to "Josh **" that the move is fully scheduled and deposit non-refundable. DO NOT PAY ANYTHING. Use someone else!

Factual basis uncertain
    Original review: Aug. 27, 2016

The salesman was courteous and seemed knowledgeable. He got us signed up then disappeared off the planet. He did not respond to 90% of our emails, voice mails, and messages we asked his colleagues to pass along. Consequently the "team" Prestige sub-contracted within California were animals. The "foreman" was aggressive and refused to move us unless we came up with thousands of dollars in CASH. At the destination, he also refused to unload until we gave him another chunk of thousands of CASH dollars. No credit card miles for us. No certified cashiers checks. We were held hostage. Their packing job was abysmal, our belongings thrown in unmarked boxes with little or no padding.

At the destination point, our brand new home had the door thresholds all dinged-up by their hand trucks being used without padding or protection. Similarly the door jams were knicked up. No apologies. Broken items? Not their fault. Finally, after our initial dealings with the salesman "in Florida", we had no further calls or emails telling us the price quoted had doubled! If we had not given our notice and HAD to evacuate and move, we'd have cancelled them and sued to get our thousands of dollars deposit monies returned. AVOID AT ALL COSTS IN CALIFORNIA.

Original review: June 22, 2016

Moving is such an unpleasant experience to begin with but Prestige Worldwide Moving made the move extremely smooth. They were professional, on time, and best of all - quick! I will be recommending Prestige Worldwide Moving to everyone I know.

Original review: June 20, 2016

Initially I was concerned as the truck was a half hour late but the entire crew soon got to work and set my mind to ease. They were professional, courteous, and took good care of my belongings from start to finish. Yes, I would highly recommend this company.

Original review: June 17, 2016

Moving can be a stressful time; packing, scheduling, boxes, packing peanuts, wrapping, time conflicts, delays, heavy lifting, et cetera, et cetera. Prestige Moving put my mind at ease and handled everything soup to nuts. They beat every other quote I received, made it on time and delivered all my possessions without a scratch on them. I would definitely use this moving company again!

Original review: June 15, 2016

This was my third cross country move, and most definitely the smoothest. The gentlemen were very polite to my wife and I. They took great care to my belongings while packing and made sure they stayed in communication with me throughout the entire time. I hope that this will be my final relocation, however if I had to move again it would most definitely be with Prestige.

Original review: June 13, 2016

Great crew. Picked up my house in Alexandria and delivered in Miami in 3 day. Doesn't gets better than that. A+ movers.

Original review: June 11, 2016

Prestige Worldwide Moving provided professional and timely service every step of the way. We got a lot of quotes before we decided to go with Prestige. All the employees we dealt with were very professional and knowledgeable. Moving is such a stressful situation, but using Prestige made the process a little easier! We'd definitely recommend Prestige to anyone who's looking for an affordable, professional and timely moving company.

Original review: June 9, 2016

We highly recommend this company! They got us scheduled with short notice and sent us two great workers! Nick was especially awesome - he made us feel completely relaxed and happy, which is difficult to do during a move! He and James were really careful when moving all of our stuff and made sure that nothing was damaged or broken! Nick is the man and we would highly recommend him to anyone who is moving!!! Thank you guys for doing such a great job with our move!!

Original review: June 9, 2016

I recently moved from Hialeah to Louisville and used Prestige as my moving company and I had great experience. The professionalism from the time I spoke to the sales rep on the phone to the actual pick up was so easy and painless. I recommend this company to whoever needs someone reliable for their big move.

Original review: June 8, 2016

I was scrambling to find a mover online when the other moving company I had lined up bailed on me last minute. Anthony at Prestige was very helpful and really made me feel comfortable with his knowledge and ability to provide stellar references. The crew came out the next day with no notice and got the job done with no hiccups or mishaps. Alvin the foreman really led his crew like a well-seasoned vet and the delivery was seamless. Great value for the money. Would definitely recommend.

Prestige Worldwide Moving Company Information