2. Homeowners
  3. Walk-In Bathtubs

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.85/5
This company is out of businessFind other companies

Take a Walk-in Tub Quiz

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Premier Care in Bathing ended operations in 2018. This company is not accredited. To learn more, see reviews about Premier Care below.

Take a Walk-in Tub Quiz

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Premier Care Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Premier Care?
        How do I know I can trust these reviews about Premier Care?

Original review: Sept. 25, 2016

Premier Care's walk-in bathtub is convenient to use and its air flow jets are my favorite. We had a blast with Chuck and the entire sales team when we're doing the ordering. They were a hoot. They were the easiest to move everything in. We put in the GFI and there was no problem. Also, I appreciate all of their caring, especially for the veterans. Everything was great.

Bonnie,

Thanks for the kind words. Premier Care in Bathing appreciates your feedback. We're glad to hear you had a hoot during the installation process and enjoy your tub!

Original review: Sept. 23, 2016

My husband purchased a walk in tub from Premier Care at the cost of 23 thousand dollars a year and a half ago. I paid an additional 356 dollars in May of 2016. The Jets have quit working. I have been calling the company since April at least 3 a week. No one has returned our calls or come out to resolve this problem. AWFUL customer service. My next step is to consult a lawyer.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2016

I have a combination of walk-in bathtub and shower from Premier Care. I like being able to sit and the ease of getting in and out of it without having to go down into a tub. Their sales rep seemed to be very knowledgeable about the product. He really was very determined to work with us because we've decided we weren't gonna do it and he really convinced us that it was a good choice for us. We also had a very good experience with the installation team. They were very efficient, professional and cleaned up after themselves. It was more than I expected it would be.

Arbra,

Thanks for your feedback. Premier Care in Bathing appreciates your kind words. We're glad to hear you enjoy your tub!

Original review: Sept. 20, 2016

I did a lot of research and Premier Care had the best reviews, best feedback and best after purchase care for the consumers. Indeed, it was an amazing experience with them. Their sales rep was very kind, knowledgeable and amazing. He came out at a time that was convenient for us. He came back multiple times just to make sure that everything was going to fit the way we needed for my dad’s ability to get in and out, made sure that the size was right and that the door was going to swing the way we needed it to. It was just perfect. I also like that with the built-in seat, I can relax without having to worry about how to get out because I’ve got some problems with my knee and my ankle. And sometimes, when I get too relaxed it just doesn’t want to work right. So that was really nice for me. The only thing that bugs me is that the jets turnoff automatically yet we couldn’t find anything in any of the brochures about that so I guess it's a timer.

It was astonishing how quickly it could be completed once it was ordered because with several of the other companies, I have to wait three months for them to be able to manufacture and get it out and then it’s three days installation. But with Premier, within a month, we had it installed, and it only took one day to do everything that needed to be done. That was awesome.

Trina,

Thanks for your feedback. Premier Care in Bathing appreciates your kind words. We're so glad to hear that you enjoy your tub!

Original review: Sept. 19, 2016

I told my friends that I wanted to get a tub. Then I got a phone call from Premier Care and they talked me into having a salesperson come in and I went for it. The electrician was very good. He did his job, hooked everything up and you wouldn’t even know he was here as he never left any mess. The plumber however, if he walked in the door right now, I think I’d shoot him if I had a gun. When he moved the old shower, there were plaster and some boards underneath the tub that I didn’t know about that had to be cleaned up. He took all of those and stuck it in the pail where my recycling is kept. And here in New Jersey, they’re very strict with recycling. You can only have newspapers, cans and bottles, you can’t put junk in it. I had a hell of a mess to try to get that all cleaned out.

The actual installation of the tub was good. The plumber put a nice molding across the bottom of the tub, and tore it back up. He then told me that he does tile work too. I asked him if he was interested in having my floors done. I have a very small bathroom and it only took 28 tiles. He was supposed to rip up the old tiles, but didn’t and put these tiles on top of the old ones. Then he put this terrible molding around the bathroom and across the tub, instead of putting the nice molding that was there. And he charged me a lot of money that was way overpriced. At the time, I wasn’t thinking straight as I just put my husband in a nursing home. I wouldn’t recommend the company if the same plumber was there.

I can’t get the shower to work as well. A plumber is coming here tomorrow to do some kitchen work for me and I’m gonna have him look at that. I thought that I just had to turn it, that’s what he told me, and no water came out. I also wish the door was a little wider as I’m having a hard time to get in the tub. I’m not overly obese but I’ve got some meat on me. A heavier person than I am could never get into this tub. If they only sell the tub to skinny people, that’s a different story.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2016

I got the Premier bathtub for my sister but she gets too cold before she can get out of the tub, and so I'm kind of disappointed that she doesn’t really like it. But as far as the salesman and the people that put it in, they’re nice. The electrical people came early and got through before the installers got here. The electrician put the cord down within the end but when the installers came in, they didn't find where he dropped it. They left me a number for customer care and I called for five days but never got an answer. At one point it said to leave a message but before I did, it unhooked. Other than that, I like the bathtub even though it didn’t go together the way I’d wanted it to.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2016

I purchased a Premier Care tub, and I like everything about it. It was great. The people that come in and see it love it. A lot of them commented on how nice it is. The people from Premier Care were very responsible, knowledgeable, and nice to work with. The salesperson was terrific, and in fact, I bought the tub because he explained everything to me. He told me how the tub wouldn’t leak and how the doors were built. He showed us everything, how they were going to put it in, and he even put it up against the wall with the pipes, which I didn’t think they could do. The electrician and the plumber were terrific as well. They explained everything as they went along and they showed me what they were going do. I enjoyed the experience with Premier Care and I would do it all over again.

Charles,

Thanks for the feedback. Premier Care in Bathing is glad to hear you've enjoyed the experience with us. Keep loving bathing in and showing off your tub!

Original review: Sept. 15, 2016

I called Premier Care then they came in and put in the tub. I liked the nice salesman and the installation team. I also like the tub and the bubbles it makes. I'd recommend them to a friend.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2016

Because of Premier Care walk-in tub, I could go in and take a shower, take a bath without having to have anyone to help me. However, they told my husband one price and then there was another price on top of that. But as a whole, our experience was good.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2016

My husband likes our Premier Care walk-in tub. He lost one of his legs, and it’s easier for him to get in there and sit down than sit in a regular bathtub with a chair. I don’t like it because when I get in, I can’t sit down until it warms up. I only weigh 120 pounds and I get cold very easily. Everything is so cold until I run the hot water in the bottom of it. I won’t like it at all when winter comes. My husband needs it, but it’s not something I would ever want.

The salesman from Premier Care was okay. He told us what they were going to do. The installation people were good. They stayed busy when they were here. Also, they answered whatever question my husband asked them. The only thing is that we just got our first bill yesterday, and the interest rate was higher than what we thought it was going to be. So, we’re going to try to pay faster and more than the amount of money they want us to mail them. We don’t want it to linger very long because of the high interest. Other than that, I would recommend it to somebody who doesn’t have a leg as it’s easier for them to get in the bathtub. My husband wanted the bathtub, and he's happy with it.

Betty,

Thanks for the feedback. Premier Care in Bathing appreciates your kind words. We're happy to hear your husband is enjoying the tub!

Premier Care Company Information