3.85/5

Need a walk-in bathtub company?

This company is out of businessFIND OTHER COMPANIES

Premier Care in Bathing ended operations in 2018. This company is not accredited. To learn more, see reviews about Premier Care below.

Need a walk-in bathtub company?

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

Premier Care Reviews

Original review: Nov. 17, 2016

I had called & received the number for **, service coordinator, & called her at ** on 10/20/16. I left a message with my cell phone # as instructed. I never received a call back, so I called again on 10/28/16, 10/31/16 & 11/02/16, still without a response. I sent a letter to Premier Baths, 2330 S. Nova Rd., South Daytona, FL 63119 on 11/05/16. I never received a response to that. I need a replacement jet & repair of the on/off button.

Mildred,

Thanks for your feedback. Premier Care in Bathing values its customers. Someone from our customer service department will contact you immediately to discuss your replacement jet and repair of the on/off button.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2016

We got the bathtub in the summer of 2016. The salesperson came and measured, talked a lot and seemed very knowledgeable. We ended up purchasing a tub and put a deposit. The day of delivery their car broke down and could not be delivered, finally another day delivered, ended up the window in the way and would not fit. Sales person said any work will be covered... ended up saying I needed to pay half!! Was not going to so they took bathtub away and waited for a while before they call back.

Finally after many calls I made, they finally had another person come and take measurements. Said I would have to pay... I said no! Ended up getting a lower tub with seat. Not even 6 months, the seal is leaking and bubbles don't work. Called numerous times - no callback. Called and spoke to supervisor. Said they will get in contact with me next week, still no callback. I need someone to call me back to set up an appointment to fix leaking and bubbles to work. Very disappointed in this company.

Keiko,

Thanks for your feedback. Premier Care in Bathing values its customers. Someone from our customer service department will contact you ASAP about this issue.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
      Original review: Nov. 1, 2016

I was quite pleased with my Premier tub. After about 10 years, a screw broke on the handle mechanism and I called for service. It was expensive, but the repair was completed within 2 weeks. Then the company was sold. All the telephone numbers were disconnected and the company name was changed. Eventually I found the new company's website. I've been trying for over 2 months to get the service department to call me to schedule a more intensive repair. There has been no response. I can no longer recommend Premier.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2016

Initial installation was OK. Had an issue with a drain leak and drain plug after a couple weeks, which was repaired. After about a year the wall surround started to crack and crumble. They did agree to replace it even though it was now out of warranty. Here we sit 2 years later, my wife dropped the hand held shower head (plastic by the way) and it poked a hole the size of a pea thru the side of the tub. Turns out the tub is just plain old plastic. Now the door has started to crack down the inside edge. Remember, it's the $20,000 tub with the one year warranty? Don't buy the hype. Oh, they did call me at the end of the warranty and offer to extend it for another $1,000. $1,000? Really? Now I know why.

Updated on 11/24/2016: This was Premier's reply to my question about their defective doors. "Premier Care in Bathing appreciates your feedback. Premier Care in Bathing has been under new ownership since March. Ever since then, we've rededicated ourselves to quality customer service and products." No mention about honoring the 10 year warranty on tub and shell. If Consumer Affairs considers this a "resolution in progress" you must be in partnership with Premier.

Roger,

Original review: Oct. 18, 2016

When I first got my tub everything was great. There was a problem with the door and they were suppose to send me another one. They did but when the installer came to put it on he said that the new one would have the same problem (leak water into the door from faulty seams) so he took the new door and was going to send another replacement. I have never seen the replacement and have asked several times. Now the door really collects water inside and drains out and leaves stains and smells terrible. Now it is no longer under warranty and when I have tried to contact the company they never got back to me after I gave them all my information and pictures. Last time I tried to call the number it was no longer in service. And now I am having problems with my faucet and cannot get a hold of anyone to even find out what brand it may be or how I can get a replacement. All of this is frustrating but all in all I love my walk in tub!

Debbie,

Thanks for your feedback. Premier Care in Bathing appreciates it. We're glad you enjoy your tub. Someone from our customer service department will reach out to you ASAP to discuss your door.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Premier Care?

Original review: Oct. 5, 2016

I was ready to get a walk-in tub and I had inquired with someone else. Premier Care doesn’t seem to have too many features like the other one I was inquiring about. There were also a few things I didn’t like. When the salesman measured it, we were busy talking to a caregiver I had. I wanted to get the measurement right. From what I understood, it was supposed to come out two inches further and I would have had a little ledge for my shampoo things. With two inches back and then they had to put molding, they didn’t do the best job. They called the company and they already had the tub here so the salesman says to take it back. But it would have been too much to pull it out and redo the whole thing.

I also didn’t know too much about the shower and they didn't explain anything to me. I couldn’t pull the shower thing up and down. When I called them, then they explained it. I’m happy with it but it wasn't the best work they could have done. It was hard for the salesman to put that thing in by himself for two days and he did a pretty neat job. The only question I have about it is the bubble lake is very powerful. I asked the person that installed it and he said there are three settings there. It’s automatically set but when I put it on the lower setting it’s not that much lower.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2016

I had ordered a Premier Care tub before for my mom in her home. Then I ordered again as my mother also needs one in her apartment at the hospital because the shower there was a handicap shower, which is open and I didn't want her to be in something where she's just standing. I like the idea of her being in the tub even though she's going to be using it as a shower.

I really like the salesman I worked with very much. However, I had a ton of problem with the shipping and getting the product sent on a timely basis. What should have been delivered in a week took two and a half weeks to almost three. It was a complete disaster and a very trying time. There was obviously no communication. If Premier Care doesn't get its communication together with its shipping people, I would never recommend the company to anyone.

Judy,

Thanks for your feedback. Premier Care in Bathing appreciates it. We're working hard to ensure that make sure that we offer quality products and customer service, and we'll take this into consideration.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2016

We got this very expensive bath and shower walk in unit because my husband and I are disabled veterans. Less than a month later, the jets just stopped working. We have tried numerous times to contact the company but they never return our calls and have done nothing. I feel like we have been duped.

Deborah,

Thanks for your feedback. Premier Care in Bathing appreciates it. Someone from our customer service department will contact you ASAP to discuss further the issue with your jets.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2016

A man from Premier Care came by and introduced me to their walk-in bathtub. He was very nice and I enjoyed talking to him. The installation team was nice too and they were courteous. I can't use the tub as regularly as I want to since the water bill is so high, but I use it when I can and I enjoy it so much. I love its water bubbling up. I thank Premier Care for doing it for me and getting me in with it. Anybody who would use their tub would be happy and they would enjoy it too.

Rosa,

Thanks for your feedback. Premier Care in Bathing appreciates your kind words. We're glad to hear you enjoyed the installation. We're happy that you love bathing in your tub!

Original review: Sept. 26, 2016

Barry, the guy from Premier Care that helped me decide which product I wanted, and the team that installed my tub were all good people. This tub is money well-spent. I have Type II Diabetes and sometimes, I have neuropathy. When it gets real bad, I get in the tub, turn the jets on and sit in for 15 minutes while it hits me with jets. I have back problems, too. So, I can’t take a shower like a normal person. I also hate to sit down and I can’t do a lot of bending and lifting. But with this tub, I can sit in it. While it’s working on my legs, it’s also working on my back. I would recommend them.

Premier Care Company Information