3.87/5
  • 1 star
Based on 221 reviews that contain star ratings
Show rating distribution
Need a walk-in bathtub company?
We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

Premier Care

Premier Care in Bathing offers numerous types of walk-in bathtubs and walk-in showers to accommodate your particular safe bathing needs. Premier Care has years of knowledge, amazing customer service, and free in-home consultations to address your specific needs.

They provide products that can be life changing. See how they can help you today!

Find out more Find out more
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 30, 2017

224 Premier Care Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Sept. 10, 2016

The Texas A&M University did a study on Jacuzzis and the circulated water type experience, and such tubs circulate bacteria, skin flakes and any other thing that might be on one person's body. And, they grow bacteria in those tubes where the water goes. I was just turned off by that all together. But when I read that Premier Care uses air jets rather than circulating water, that just sold me right there. I saw a Premier Care ad in a publication and there was a little postcard. I sent it in and got some more information. I thought about it for a year and then I decided to have it put in this year. Their sales representatives answered lots of questions. They fulfilled all of what they said.

The installer came out all the way from Dallas. He let me know if he was going to be late or could not get there because of traffic. I was also not surprised at any point. He let me know exactly what he was doing. Premier Care also contracted an electrical person who was excellent and got the electric setup. I was concerned that they had to do some plumbing work. They also covered up a little hole. The tub looks way nicer. It could've been there built in from the beginning. It is so well done.

I love my walk-in tub - it's fabulous. It has provided not only easy access to bathing but also the massage by the air jets where you sit down at the back so your lower back gets a nice massage makes me relax. This is really marvelous and being able just to soak. I like being able to just step into it. The installer also placed the handrails, especially for my height and situation. I can securely sit down and not worry about anything slipping. Also, I can turn my bath water on and begin to relax from my feet up as it fills. The water gets up past your waist then you can either soak or have the air jets go. It also has a shower so I can do my hair. If I'm just in a hurry, I can just step in, sit down, have the shower, and step out.

I would suggest Premier Care to anyone who has difficulty showering or bathing. I have back problems. When I take a bath in a regular tub, I am literally sitting on the floor. I just couldn't handle that. I had to sit in the shower on a little shower stool which is sturdy but I always feel I am going to slip. I have suggested Premier Care to numerous friends. I've even invited them over to try it out. In fact, my brother wants me to move out to Arizona where they live and made sure that I talked to my Premier Care installer for the installation in Arizona. I may end up getting another one installed in a different place. But now that I know how well they can do it, I'm not fearful that I wouldn't be able to get one.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2016

I have muscle deterioration and I wanted to have something that I could relax in, so got a Premiere Care. However, the seat is too low. My husband and I thought it was high enough, but it certainly isn't and I can't use it unless someone can get me up off the seat. I've got $15,000 in that and I'm not getting any benefit from it. I have called the company, the man who sold us the unit, and the man who installed it, but nobody would return my calls or any feedback. I'm not recommending them to anybody unless there's something they can do about it. I'm very dissatisfied.

Dear Mrs. Georgia Hughes,

Thank you for your feedback. What is the best way to contact you? Our customer service department will contact you shortly.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2016

I called Premier Care to get some free information on it. One day, they called me back to tell me that I had been approved and that they could come and install the bath for me. I told them, “Well, can you send me some information on it?” They did and we worked it out. My left side is partially paralyzed due to a car wreck I was in back in 1983. I could get in the tub but then I couldn’t get out. I couldn’t my shave my legs hardly any more because I couldn’t stand up alone in the shower to do it. So I definitely needed Premier Care. What I like about having it is being able to sit down in a tub again. It has been a wonderful and fantastic experience.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2016

I have a walk-in tub where I can sit and bathe from Premier Care which was just installed two weeks ago. When their sales reps came in, they went over everything and handed me the paper. Then I showed to my son Paul, and he okayed it because he wanted a shower. He was the first one in. The technicians cleaned up after themselves. I can't complain at all. I had some other construction workers in here doing things for a reverse mortgage and they left a lot to be handled by me afterwards. It's a very nice looking appliance. It blows bubbles and water and my favorite is the hot shower. I'd definitely recommend one to a friend.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2016

I chose Premier Care because of their reputation and since they've been the longest in the business. I bought from them a walk-in bathtub with the shower bar. The sales rep was great. The installers were fantastic as well. They were kind and understanding to my needs. The bathtub is nice too and everything looks really good. I like the relaxing bubbles. The downside is that the door swings in and it's a little tight getting in and out. I would've been better with a swing out, but I was told that tub would've cost literally thousands more. Moreover the tub is not necessarily full length so Premier Care put a little ledge to make up for the room and make it look nice. That's great but the only problem is the tub splashes up onto the ledge and over the side, so I have to put a bath mat along the side of the tub. I also put towels behind it to catch that splash, which one would not expect to have after paying almost $20,000 for a tub.

James,

Thanks for the feedback. Premier Care in Bathing is sorry to hear about the water splashing onto the ledge and over teh tub. Someone from customer service will contact you as soon as possible to discuss this further.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Premier Care?

Original review: Aug. 30, 2016

I like everything about my walk-in bathtub such as the massage, and everybody who all sees that tub loves it.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2016

I got a walk-in tub and shower from Premier Care and I like that I can sit down or stand up and shower. Their sales reps were very polite and friendly and the installation team did a good work. All of it is perfect and I'm very satisfied.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2016

I’m glad I picked a Premier Care walk-in tub. I like all of it and it's exactly what I needed. I love it because I can sit down to take a bath. I have gotten to the point where I couldn’t get down in the tub because I had knee replacement. The sales representative was extremely nice and he explained everything to us if there's anything we asked. The installation team were just as nice as they could be, too. They were very knowledgeable and they showed me how the tub works after they got it in, as well as tell things that I should do and shouldn’t do.

Linda,

Thanks for the kind words! Premier Care in Bathing prides itself on quality customer service and products. Glad to hear you're enjoying your tub.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2016

Our “Haven” supposed to be custom made; walk-in tub was finally completely installed July 4, 2016. The installer told us that the enclosure that we requested was no longer in stock and that he did not know why the company is still advertising it. When my spouse spoke with a manager at the company he was told that the enclosure is still available and that it would be shipped out and the old enclosure would be removed. As of this date we still have not received our new enclosure, or our new hot water heater. We were approved for financing and our 1st payment was due in August. So now we are paying a bill and all the products have not been received, installed and corrected. The tub is alright, I prefer my old tub. The price that we are paying is very high.

I wish that the managers at this company would stop giving us the runarounds. My husband has spoken to different CSRs and managers and they all seem to either do not know what is going on or promise to do something and nothing is done. I would not recommend this company to anyone. I want the custom made enclosure and my hot water heater and for the company to refund us for the last 3 bill payments (for they surely have received their money).

Original review: Aug. 24, 2016

I purchased a shower from Premier Care because I wanted to get it done professionally and have a warranty for it. I love the seat and that the extra handheld thing has different settings. I talked to their sales rep once and I was a little peeved at him. He came in, did something and left. We had to get that other shower switched out. They put one in there that I couldn’t even turn around so I was not satisfied with it. I told the sales rep to come and take it out because I didn’t want it and for some reason he found a bigger one they had which was discontinued, but they had some in the warehouse.

So the guy who measured and installed it told me exactly where it ought to be, where it’s gonna be, where it's come out. I said, “If you can get one, I’ll take it. Other than that, if you don’t, I’m not getting them period. I’ll get somebody else. You all took my shower tub out, I’ll get somebody else to put it in.” The installer was great, courteous and came on time and did a fairly good job. We had a little mishap but he straightened it out. But with the sales rep, I couldn’t get in touch with him when I tried to call. He didn’t answer his phone which almost made me not to get anything. Other than that, I'm pleased that things were done the way I wanted to and I’m enjoying the shower.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2016

My husband and I had both fallen in the shower, so we wanted a sit-down tub that had a shower attached, and that's we got from Premier Care. The sales rep was really nice. He talked to us and asked us what we needed. However, he doesn't know anything about who Premier Care contracts with, as far as doing the actual work. It's almost like dealing with two companies. Premier Care sends out their salesman and then contracts with somebody they don't even know half the time.

The rep went through and explained to us, but I still didn't understand how they charge for what I’m supposed to save. They tell me how many panels I need, send people down to put it in, cut the floor joists for me, not want to fix them halfway right, and I have to withhold money to get them to fix those. Instead of the installer doing what he should've done, he decided he was going to cut floor joists in my floor, then not fix them where they would hold. So when I walk on it, I would sink. My husband was telling him how he should fix it, but then he got bent out of shape and left.

Lo and behold, two weeks later, they sent somebody out and my husband was also trying to show him how to fix it so that it would stabilize the floor, but this man said he wasn’t going to fix it, and left too. Three weeks later, the first guy came back with an attitude, and our son was here and knew exactly what my husband wanted. The installer tried to buck him on it and my son said, "Well, that's fine. If you don't fix it the way my dad wants it, you're not getting your money." So there he goes, but it took about another trip for him to actually finish the installation.

So Premier Care may be all right, but they need to do a little more investigating about who they hire to come do the actual work. Although, once they got the tub in and fixed the floor where we can get in, it worked good. I'm very satisfied with the tub and shower, but as for the workmanship, Premier Care needs to have better ways to getting contractors where they screen them.

Linda,

Thanks for the feedback. Sorry about the troubles you experienced during your tub's installation. We're glad to hear that you enjoy your tub.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2016

I like the jacuzzi part and the vibration of the tub that I got from Premier Care. I was afraid I was gonna fall getting in and out of it but it's actually much easier, and I can also sit down in it. I enjoy it and I feel much better when I get out of it these days. The sales guy and the installation team all did a good job and the installation was done in a timely manner. However, when they put the tub in, they knocked two little holes on my wall tiles. I thought they would put some cork in it to cover the holes up, but they didn't. Still, my experience was okay.

Janice,

Glad to hear you're enjoying your tub! We're happy to hear you're feeling better because of the tub.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2016

Premier Care was the first company I saw. I bought the walk-in tub and the shower for myself because I have taken more showers than the other and for us, it's usually a doctor appointment everyday, and then I'm so worn out and don't even want to do anything, but I like to sit down and take my shower because I have numbness in my legs. However, I found out later, we were the only one that even had their product in Angleton and that there were others right by us over here because we had quite a bit of problems before we ever got the tub in.

And then after they got finished, I was supposed to get a step stool which is over two weeks ago and haven't got it yet. Then, we have a little problem with where I close off the tub. It was supposed to be a pull up, but a lot of times, if I turn it a little bit too much, it's locked, and my situation gets frustrating when I'm finally taking a bath and can't get the water to come on in the right place through the shower.

Although the guy was very nice, the process took me several months. They all had cancelled on me for about three times because I insisted on a licensed inspector and everything the paper said and they wouldn't do that licensed inspector and city permit, so they didn't go by the rules on that. Finally, I got someone to come but I didn't even asked questions about that anymore. We were really put out, and ready to cancel if we wouldn't have paid so much.

The guy that installed the tub was very nice, but the biggest problem was we could never get through to Premier Care and if we left a message, we never got a call back. The communication is very bad, and I can't talk to anybody. Plus, the guy that was supposed to do the installation from Houston wouldn't accept our demands that was on the contract. I couldn't understand it. We wanted it done like it said they'd be done like the licensed plumber, and the city inspection. I'm thankful the tub is there after all these months because we had it cleaned for three different occasions before we finally got anything done without all of our supplies in the bathroom, so we were very disgusted before we got it. I am very dissatisfied.

Gladys,

Thanks for your feedback. Premier Care in Bathing strives for quality customer service and products. Someone from our customer service department will contact you shortly about your installation and tub.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2016

I'm on a walker so it's hard for me to take a bath. But with my Premier Care bathtub, I can sit down in it and get water on me. Their installation guys were very nice and knew what they were doing. It took them the whole day but they got it done. I am happy with my experience with this product but I think this is priced very, very high. There's a lot of different people who sell them but I've never gotten another price. Another thing is I have not received anything yet to start my payments. I called and they said that they hadn't received anything yet to send me the monthly statement that I needed. I just didn't want to fail to pay and get behind.

Marguerita,

Thanks for the feedback. Premier Care in Bathing appreciates your kind words. We're happy to hear you enjoy your tub.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2016

I used to do yard work in a foundry where I was on my feet all the time wearing steel-toed shoes and I hurt my back then. Also, I had my knees replaced and couldn't pick my legs up. My wife is a nurse and sometimes her feet bother her too so we decided to get Premier Care. We purchased a walk in tub and shower that can be handheld and put up in a pole. I enjoy the massage part of it. We were supposed to have one put in for my mother-in-law but she passed away and we've been looking at them for years. So when the right time came, we bought them. It really fits nicely in our bathroom and is just right for us. I like that it has the heated seat. It's really hard to lay our back sometimes but we can do it enough to get comfortable. I enjoy it when we put the massager on for the feet because we can feel the difference when it circulates under our feet.

Their sales rep was wonderful and he took good care of us and their installation team was good. However, the wall wasn't totally done and they didn't finish the ceiling. They only sanded it and left it right there. We still have to paint everything because they didn't. We live in a condo so when they came around and got the old tub out, they nicked some of the woodwork and we had to turn paint that. They explained things and said the reason why it looked like it did was that they were roughing in so the inspectors could come and see what it was going to look like, then they'd come back and finish it. My wife said that we shouldn't have to paint the ceiling and that it should've been completed for the money that we paid for the tub.

I wasn't totally happy how they did things but I enjoy that I can sit in the tub. I always fill the water all the way up so I can run the back massager. But when my wife comes home to do her feet, we don't know if it's going to hurt the other jets if she just puts just enough water to cover her feet. There's nothing in the book about it defines that. When she calls, they hang up and don't answer her. They don't deal with us anymore after they'd done the job. I hope they could modernize their book to show how to run things as explained by the salesman because once they're through showing it, they talk real quick, let you sign the paper and they're done and on their way. When my wife called their office, it was always a long runaround. They don't even call her back. I'm dissatisfied with how they treat her. $14,000 is a lot of money to pay out for something.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2016

The sales rep at Premier Care was friendly and courteous. However, I wouldn’t recommend them. The tub uses way too much water and the cost of it is way too much. Another problem we had was they had to take the front door screen off and when they put it back, they didn’t adjust it properly and we’re still having a hard time getting that door to shut. We gotta slam it to get it shut, and it’s really hard when we try to get it to open.

Danny,

We're sorry to hear about your issues with shutting the front door screen. Someone from our customer service department will contact you soon to discuss this further.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2016

I purchased the Premier Care bathtub with a shower with it to try and help my back. The sales rep was real nice and answered all my questions. The installers were also nice and did a good job. The bathtub has a chair in there where I could sit down, shower and bathe. My grandkids and I really enjoy it. They don’t want to take a bath in another bathroom and want to come in my room. I like the bathtub and, so far, it definitely seems to be helping my back and it relaxes me when I take a bath. The price was a little high but that’s still okay.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2016

The salesman seemed like a nice guy. The installers were careful about what to do and how they worked. They put a strip down the carpet so they could walk on it and they did what they were supposed to do. An electrician came after to hook up the tub. However, I don’t like the tub. It’s not really what we’re hoping for and it uses a lot of water too. It takes 15 minutes to get the water out of this sucker. The salesman explained it probably uses 60-galon water. You can’t even open the door until you get it emptied. I’ve never been in the tub but my wife likes it. She could get in it, clean it and get out. But we do like the air coming out of those little jets. It sounds more sanitary than water hanging in there for two or three days and then you flush it back out and take a bath in it.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2016

The Premier Care sales rep was very nice, pleasant, and good with explaining things about the tub and how it worked. I would recommend them.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2016

I've been thinking about and looking at Premier Care Bath for about five years. I sent away for the brochure about two years ago but I didn't know if it was something I wanted to do because it's so costly. However, I looked online and Premier Care seemed to have the oldest company plus the best rating. I don't know if that's because there weren't a lot of competition or because of the people or what the ramifications were. Everybody in the handyman remodel fixing says their brand is the best. They all give a glowing description of what they're going to do and then when it's done, the customer may be unhappy with it. That's intrinsically the problem because then one gets really confused. It's still pick and choose. One could do all the research one wants and still not be happy with the results.

Nevertheless, I chose Premier Care because of the company's age and their rating. I went with them because I've also heard that two other new walk-in bathtubs have had problems with the doors - the seal was not good and the water is leaking. So even if they offer a contract to fix it, the problem is that it’s leaking and ruining the floor. I’m happy so far with the tub and I would recommend them but I still had a few reservations. I think they're like every other company in the sense that they're trying to pick up as much business as they can and not explaining everything in full detail. I still have to have somebody come back and do something minor. I'm not unhappy with the work of the tub or the jets but when I pay that much money for a walk-in bathtub, I expect people to tell me everything involved.

A perfect example is when I got the brochure and I looked at all the pictures. I noticed that on every tub, there was vinyl molding on the floor as a finishing touch. For the price I was paying, I thought that was included because every one had it as a finish to the tub. I didn't say anything to the installers because they're only gonna do what they're told. There's no sense in arguing with an installer. So when he was finished, I called up the company about the flexible vinyl molding around the bottom of the tub. The representative said that it was just there to make it look nice but they don't really provide that. I don't expect them to redo my wall but I expected that, as far as the bathtub installation was concerned, the vinyl molding would've been included.

The only reason I'm saying that was missed is because they didn't say it was an option. They didn't offer it to me. The vinyl molding shouldn't be in every walk-in bathtub in Premier Care's brochure if they didn't have that option or if it doesn't go with the original price. I'm gonna have the vinyl molding done and I'm gonna have to pay for it. Also, when I push the button to start the jets to get the little bubble effect, it turns on beautifully but I couldn't shut it off. I had to really press hard using two fingers to get it to shut off when I'm only supposed to tap it lightly to be able to do that. So I called the person who has handled each account and she said they were sending someone here in a week to look at it.

I don't like to talk to the installers because my experience has been that they forget. It's not that they're not good. It's just that they are in a hurry to do somebody else's job and make more money or they really don't care and the work is slapdash no matter how much or how little the customer pays - unless one is millionaire and having something done custom-made, which I'm not.

Anyway, a representative of theirs called and I described to him what's wrong. He told me that it was due to the jets having three speeds, which I didn't see in the brochure. The person handling the account also didn't know about it. He told me that I was supposed to push the button once for a hard Jacuzzi-like bubble, push it again for a softer bubble, and push it again for a milder bubble. He said the fourth tap will shut it off. So I was pressing my thumb all around that to get it to shut off when it was actually going from hard to medium to soft.

Nevertheless, I liked the woman who was handling my account. But I did hear in the background that she was pressed herself and that it's very busy. It seems to me like every company that I have to deal with is pressing their employee to do more than they can. I think she would've known about the vinyl molding or had time to do a little more research if the employees didn't feel like they were pressed or hurried. I find that to be a very big problem these days. It seems like we're going back to the 1950s where someone's watching every move that one makes and employees can't eat lunch and go on break without somebody telling them that they're a minute over time. I'm so sorry to see that. My problem as a consumer is not with the employee though.

They also have a survey asking about employee performance in every call I make. They’re not concerned with their own poor policy that might cause somebody to get a bad rating though. I’m not trying to rate the employee, but rather making a lot of comments about the policy of the company. I don’t want to make comments about employee performance. It is not poor employee performance but poor management. A lot of management people overlord the employee, instead of teaching them the way they should be. They’re interested in getting a big score on their Hayes Rating so they can go up another 10% and get a raise, but they’re not interested in their employees and that just turns me off completely.

I wish there was a venue where I could comment about this matter. This is because I noticed that a lot of times the person from customer service can’t answer my question. When I ask to get a supervisor, they try to talk me into listening to them and that it won’t do any good to talk to a supervisor because they’re gonna tell me the same thing.

For a moment I thought it was rude or maybe they thought that they were gonna get a commission if they don’t get complaints. But I’m getting the feeling that either there aren’t enough supervisors because the company doesn’t want to pay them or the policy is to never talk to their customer because it’s just a waste of time. Hence they force the employee who really can’t give an answer to try to field the call. I find that really off-putting. After about ten requests to speak to a supervisor, I finally get to speak to someone. This is not just one time but every time I make an order or I’m calling up for information about something.

Lorraine,

Thanks for your feedback. Premier Care in Bathing appreciates your suggestions. We'll take these into consideration to ensure our customers continue to get quality products and customer service.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2016

I got a Premier Care tub and I like it. It's better for me than these modern tubs which I call water puddle. I love the jets as they bubble up.

Thomas,

Thanks for your kind words. Premier Care in Bathing appreciates your feedback. We're so happy to hear you're enjoying your tub!

Original review: Aug. 15, 2016

I got a Premier Care walk-in and sit-down tub and my favorite feature is being able to sit down and get into it all right. Premier Care has been very helpful as they got me some financing because I didn't have all the money. The rep was a good salesman and I feel like I may have got a little bit snookered because we were talking about water jets and a padded thing for the neck and I demanded hot water heater and others. But he sold me on a brand right underneath that because it was wider and would fit where we needed it fit. There were a few options I really would like to have that I didn't end up getting yet I understand he sold me on all the good stuff and I ended up settling for the next best. Still, it's working and it's all right. I'm gonna have to do something with my hot water heater though because the big tub doesn't fill up in one step. I gotta sit in there for a while and then let the hot water heater catch up and then add some more hot water to it.

The installation team was good, cool, and did a good job. They had trouble getting the tub in because it was big and we had a small space. They were working only seven feet away from where I sit in my chair in front of the TV so I stayed out of their way for the most part and let them do their thing. Then the electrician came and did what he had to do. I'd take a peek on them every once in awhile. Joe was the guy who installed and if there was something that he wasn't sure about, he'd bring it to my attention and let me know what was going on and what he had to do, which I appreciated. He let me know how he was gonna do it and I could tell he's been doing it for a while and he knows his stuff. He needs a raise and so does his helper. I'm happy with the whole experience.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2016

I liked Premier Care's sales approach and the fact that I am able to sit down and use the walk-in tub I bought from them. They put it in in a timely manner, took away the old tub, then gave me instructions and showed me how to use my new tub. Plus I didn't have to clean up behind them. They were also friendly and a pleasure to work with.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2016

The Premier Care sales rep kept talking that he got a tub and we just wanted one because of the Down Syndrome girl we take care of and she's strong. We got a shower with glass doors on it, and we tried to push her through them. I’ve had surgery since then and have given the Down Syndrome girl a bath in it but I haven’t been in it. The installer did all right except for the molding around the top of the bathroom wall. He put a new board around the wall but used the old trimming. He said he should’ve asked us which we wanted after he did it but he didn’t. He thought we wanted everything to match so he just used the old one. For the kind of price we've paid, he should’ve done excellent work. But now, we got to caulk and paint over it to make it look better. Also the metal handle which was supposed to be on the wall is loose and keeps running down and he failed to fix it.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2016

We’ve owned Premier Care for a while now and we’ve only been in it four times. I was disappointed. The salesman told us there were 233 jets, but it’s not what it feels. He talked about its health benefits. He kept going on about my wife’s arthritis, my back problems and my being diabetic. And with our age, we got some other problems too and the tub was supposed to be the ideal thing. We thought it would really be a health benefit because that’s all he hit on. However, it's not. Our hot tub has much more action than there is on this. They also talked about chromotherapy but nothing happens with those two buttons.

Nevertheless, their installation guy was excellent. He’s a real craftsman and a real asset to the company. My wife didn’t want to go through it but I still did, and now we got a $22,000 worth of tub. To think that my house only cost $30,000 and we’ve been here for 45 years. Now, we resigned to the fact that it’s ours, it’s expensive and that we shouldn’t have done it. I need to talk to the salesman and the installer. I never got the number of the electrician. He used my hot tub connection so we could get this started immediately, and they couldn’t find a fuse or breaker anywhere locally so somebody has to order and get back in touch with us. But we’ve heard nothing.

Harry,

Sorry to hear about this. Premier Care in Bathing is dedicated to quality customer service and products. Someone from the customer service department will reach out to you shortly.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2016

I would recommend Premier Care. I got their bathtub and my interactions with the sales representative was good. It was a good experience.

Audrey,

Thanks for the feedback! Premier Care in Bathing appreciates the kind words.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2016

I have arthritis and bad knees, have had surgery on my foot and need two surgeries on my back. With a regular tub, I could get in but had a hard time getting in it, and couldn’t sit down because I couldn’t get up. We bought a Premier Care walk-in tub and shower and so far, I've enjoyed it. It's really helping my feet and back. It's also got those jets in it. The sales rep explained everything to us. He was really nice about getting feedback from us and answered questions that we had. The installers were excellent, friendly and tip-top on their job as well.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2016

I thought I was getting a good deal with Premier Care, but I didn't. Their sales rep told me everything about it except for the noise that it creates when the pump is on and also they charged me for some things that didn’t need to be removed like my bathtub and vanity. He was too pushy as well. When I told him that I was thinking about maybe calling someone else to get an estimate from, he said that he won’t be able to give me this discount if I didn’t buy it then so it limited me from seeing how much another tub would have cost. Also, it takes too long sometimes to fill the tub up and due to that, I have to put mostly hot water in when filling it because the water gets warm already. However, I’m happy about my decision to get a Premier Care tub. The installers were fine and they broke my tub up instead of removing it, but they patched up everything that they cut holes in. They also told us how to use and clean the tub.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2016

A salesman came to my house and told me about my options. He was very professional and friendly. I liked the idea that the tub has hot air instead of recycling the water, which would reduce the bacteria. I also like that I can sit down and relax on the tub. The installation team was very good and efficient. I had a few issues when they were done as far as the molding that they removed and replaced at the bottom where the tub meets the floor. The finishing work was sloppy and I didn't like the way it looked. I told the guy before he left and he said that he would come back to fix it.

He called me the following week, we set up a date and he came back, and it's perfect now. I was impressed that he kept his word that he would call me back, and he called me in a timely fashion. He was back within 10 days to fix it. It was everything I would expect from a professional company. Premier Care kept their word when I was not satisfied and I didn't have to call him. He called me and made sure I was happy.

Linda,

Thanks for the feedback. Premier Care in Bathing prides itself on customer service and quality. We're glad you're enjoying your tub!

Original review: Aug. 11, 2016

The Premier Care sales reps were very courteous, nice, polite and I enjoyed talking to them. The installers were also very good. They explained everything, and came back on the time that they said they were going to come back and finished up in good time. I had my walk-in tub installed at the end of July but have been on vacation and haven't used it yet.However, I’d recommend that people check with their doctor and see if Medicare would pay for it because I didn’t do that. I knew of it only after I had already decided I was going get it.

Beulah,

Thanks for your kind words. Premier Care in Bathing appreciates your feedback. We're excited for you to use your tub for the first time!

Premier Care Company Information