3.87/5
  • 1 star
Based on 221 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Need a walk-in bathtub company?
We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

Premier Care

Premier Care in Bathing offers numerous types of walk-in bathtubs and walk-in showers to accommodate your particular safe bathing needs. Premier Care has years of knowledge, amazing customer service, and free in-home consultations to address your specific needs.

They provide products that can be life changing. See how they can help you today!

FIND OUT MORE FIND OUT MORE
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 30, 2017

224 Premier Care Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 30, 2017

I should have written this years ago. We bought a walk in shower because I have MS and couldn't use our regular shower. The installers said this was the first shower that they installed. I believe it. We had to sign a paper right after they were done installing that said we were happy with the product. Also, that we would recommend this company. But we hadn't used it yet. Crappy job. A few days after they installed it, we had to call them back because the pipe was leaking in the basement. They did "fix" it but then there was a problem with the fitting in the shower. We called them back and service said that, we signed a paper that stated everything was good. Well, that was because as soon as they finished, the installers had us sign a paper that everything was fine. At that time, it was.

We hadn't used it yet. We had to tear out the shower head and part of the backboard to fix it. The seals on the shower doors after 7 months, have come off. Again we contacted Premier, they said the seals are not covered and they don't sell replacement parts. I regret very much, buying this from this company. It's a piece of crap. The company does not support their products nor do they have replacement parts. Told me to go to a home improvement store to get things to fix the shower. I'm totally disappointed with the company and their products.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2017

I purchased a tub from them over a year ago and the tub is leaking. I have tried to contact them and did have and kept getting the runaround. They kept telling they were short staff. Even gave me a work order no. I have the times I called who I spoke to and the dates. Now no-one is answering phone. I purchased in good faith with them, my mother is 98 years old and I needed this tub in order to bathe her and for therapy for her legs. If anyone has a contact please let me know. The lady who wants to do a class action lawsuit, let me know. I am all in. I work too hard and my mother especially does not deserve this.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: June 15, 2017

OMG this is the worse company, if it is that, that I have ever dealt with. I have been seeking assistance since April prior to my hip surgery tomorrow. All I need is for them to honor their warranty. My door is leaking, and I cannot replace anything because they can say the warranty is no longer in effect. They took 14,950.00 with their fraud and scam. I have tried several avenues to contact them and nothing. Calls and emails not acknowledged. I wrote to their cooperate office in Michigan and after a month or so the letter was returned. Does anyone know an address or the law?

With so many of us in need of our investment, I think a class suit would be great. I reside in NC and I can't believe that nothing can be done about this. I understand small claims is not an option because where can they be served. They need to be held accountable. There are a lot of baby boomers out there. Can't we in unity do something? Anything? Can't the government do something about this? They have the ability to search, explore and the resources to correct a wrong. I am desperate and continue to seek out any possibility of holding these people accountable. As far as I am concern, this is unforgivable. I hope what goes around comes around.

Original review: May 5, 2017

I bought a tub from Premier on March 26th, 2016 and the co. I bought from sold same day to Premier Care, LLC in Daytona, FL. I called and talked to Dave in Maintenance and told him they never finished the wiring for my bathtub. He told me to estimate and have electrician call, and they would correct. Now they won't answer phone, just recording. It's been 3 months and haven't got anywhere. Need the owner to do right by me now. Sent letter.

Original review: April 28, 2017

I purchased the tub and had it installed by Premier. The door that came with it was defective. They were going to replace it and never did. I have tried repeatedly to contact them and once I managed to get someone and sent her the information with pictures and purchase information. I never received an answer back and still have not received the replacement door! The door takes in water and when the water leaks eventually leaks out again. It smells awful as it is stagnate and I am sure full of terrible things. I am so frustrated and fed up with this company. Terrible customer and warranty service.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Premier Care?

Original review: April 18, 2017

Hey everyone! I have been reading your reviews and they mostly stink! This company is really bad! I have been trying to get in touch with them for a very long time to PAY our company for the service we gave them! YES! We are one of the electrical installers and they WILL NOT provide any info on how we can get paid! I will be reporting them to the Attorney General and other reporting agencies to try to get them exposed so others DO NOT USE THEM! This place should be shut down... What a scam! I would suggest you all do the same!

Original review: Feb. 28, 2017

When I placed the order with Premier Care I asked the very important question: Are your fitters employed by the Company Premier Care? In fact, I sought reassurance several times from the sales person and the answer was definitely 'Yes'. Once work started I found this to be untrue. Fitters are sub-contracted, not employed and their abilities and attitude, as I discovered with a lot of stress, are very hit and miss. Premier Care, who suddenly became Bathing Solutions on my payment account, put a lot of emphasis on accredited fitters and Lifetime Warranty. No idea what the accreditations are and Lifetime Warranty is misleading. I now know I have, in fact, a one year guarantee and after that I can take out an expensive annual insurance from Premier Care/Bathing Solutions to cover necessary future repairs to fittings and work in my very expensive bathroom. I was informed on this after work ended after six days.

My contact person in the 'office' was rude and uncaring about problems, though her office colleague who answered the phone was much nicer and polite. A site Manager was very good, excellent, and smoothed out some problems at the time of work being carried out and made two visits. How good the work is, I cannot know as I am not a plumber or fitter.

I have written to the Company mainly because I was unhappy about the misleading information regarding 'employed' status of fitters and rudeness of the female office contact. Plus the Lifetime Warranty issue. No reply to my letter has been received, only an email acknowledgment from the same office contact person who had given me cause, partly, to complain. Finished bathroom looks good. After 6 weeks the floor tiles are becoming loose. Premier Care are a 'Which' Trusted trader, but it is difficult to contact 'Which' to raise concerns. In writing this review I do so to bring to the attention of would-be customers some of my experiences. I cannot recommend this Company.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2016

I am a friend of the lady that ordered a tub and it's been 3 months and she still doesn't have it. She put a good deposit down but that don't seem to matter. We call and can never get an answer. Then if we do it's late in the evening and they have so many excuses as to why it's being delayed. We have had to cancellation dates. It's to the point she wants her money back. She is disabled and this kind of tub would benefit her so much. What can we do?

Sandra,

Thank you for your review. Premier Care in Bathing appreciates customer feedback. We understand that the tub was installed yesterday. If there are any issues, please let us know.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2016

I had called & received the number for **, service coordinator, & called her at ** on 10/20/16. I left a message with my cell phone # as instructed. I never received a call back, so I called again on 10/28/16, 10/31/16 & 11/02/16, still without a response. I sent a letter to Premier Baths, 2330 S. Nova Rd., South Daytona, FL 63119 on 11/05/16. I never received a response to that. I need a replacement jet & repair of the on/off button.

Mildred,

Thanks for your feedback. Premier Care in Bathing values its customers. Someone from our customer service department will contact you immediately to discuss your replacement jet and repair of the on/off button.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2016

We got the bathtub in the summer of 2016. The salesperson came and measured, talked a lot and seemed very knowledgeable. We ended up purchasing a tub and put a deposit. The day of delivery their car broke down and could not be delivered, finally another day delivered, ended up the window in the way and would not fit. Sales person said any work will be covered... ended up saying I needed to pay half!! Was not going to so they took bathtub away and waited for a while before they call back.

Finally after many calls I made, they finally had another person come and take measurements. Said I would have to pay... I said no! Ended up getting a lower tub with seat. Not even 6 months, the seal is leaking and bubbles don't work. Called numerous times - no callback. Called and spoke to supervisor. Said they will get in contact with me next week, still no callback. I need someone to call me back to set up an appointment to fix leaking and bubbles to work. Very disappointed in this company.

Keiko,

Thanks for your feedback. Premier Care in Bathing values its customers. Someone from our customer service department will contact you ASAP about this issue.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2016

I was quite pleased with my Premier tub. After about 10 years, a screw broke on the handle mechanism and I called for service. It was expensive, but the repair was completed within 2 weeks. Then the company was sold. All the telephone numbers were disconnected and the company name was changed. Eventually I found the new company's website. I've been trying for over 2 months to get the service department to call me to schedule a more intensive repair. There has been no response. I can no longer recommend Premier.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2016

Initial installation was OK. Had an issue with a drain leak and drain plug after a couple weeks, which was repaired. After about a year the wall surround started to crack and crumble. They did agree to replace it even though it was now out of warranty. Here we sit 2 years later, my wife dropped the hand held shower head (plastic by the way) and it poked a hole the size of a pea thru the side of the tub. Turns out the tub is just plain old plastic. Now the door has started to crack down the inside edge. Remember, it's the $20,000 tub with the one year warranty? Don't buy the hype. Oh, they did call me at the end of the warranty and offer to extend it for another $1,000. $1,000? Really? Now I know why.

Updated on 11/24/2016: This was Premier's reply to my question about their defective doors. "Premier Care in Bathing appreciates your feedback. Premier Care in Bathing has been under new ownership since March. Ever since then, we've rededicated ourselves to quality customer service and products." No mention about honoring the 10 year warranty on tub and shell. If Consumer Affairs considers this a "resolution in progress" you must be in partnership with Premier.

Roger,

Original review: Oct. 18, 2016

When I first got my tub everything was great. There was a problem with the door and they were suppose to send me another one. They did but when the installer came to put it on he said that the new one would have the same problem (leak water into the door from faulty seams) so he took the new door and was going to send another replacement. I have never seen the replacement and have asked several times. Now the door really collects water inside and drains out and leaves stains and smells terrible. Now it is no longer under warranty and when I have tried to contact the company they never got back to me after I gave them all my information and pictures. Last time I tried to call the number it was no longer in service. And now I am having problems with my faucet and cannot get a hold of anyone to even find out what brand it may be or how I can get a replacement. All of this is frustrating but all in all I love my walk in tub!

Debbie,

Thanks for your feedback. Premier Care in Bathing appreciates it. We're glad you enjoy your tub. Someone from our customer service department will reach out to you ASAP to discuss your door.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2016

I was ready to get a walk-in tub and I had inquired with someone else. Premier Care doesn’t seem to have too many features like the other one I was inquiring about. There were also a few things I didn’t like. When the salesman measured it, we were busy talking to a caregiver I had. I wanted to get the measurement right. From what I understood, it was supposed to come out two inches further and I would have had a little ledge for my shampoo things. With two inches back and then they had to put molding, they didn’t do the best job. They called the company and they already had the tub here so the salesman says to take it back. But it would have been too much to pull it out and redo the whole thing.

I also didn’t know too much about the shower and they didn't explain anything to me. I couldn’t pull the shower thing up and down. When I called them, then they explained it. I’m happy with it but it wasn't the best work they could have done. It was hard for the salesman to put that thing in by himself for two days and he did a pretty neat job. The only question I have about it is the bubble lake is very powerful. I asked the person that installed it and he said there are three settings there. It’s automatically set but when I put it on the lower setting it’s not that much lower.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2016

I had ordered a Premier Care tub before for my mom in her home. Then I ordered again as my mother also needs one in her apartment at the hospital because the shower there was a handicap shower, which is open and I didn't want her to be in something where she's just standing. I like the idea of her being in the tub even though she's going to be using it as a shower.

I really like the salesman I worked with very much. However, I had a ton of problem with the shipping and getting the product sent on a timely basis. What should have been delivered in a week took two and a half weeks to almost three. It was a complete disaster and a very trying time. There was obviously no communication. If Premier Care doesn't get its communication together with its shipping people, I would never recommend the company to anyone.

Judy,

Thanks for your feedback. Premier Care in Bathing appreciates it. We're working hard to ensure that make sure that we offer quality products and customer service, and we'll take this into consideration.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2016

We got this very expensive bath and shower walk in unit because my husband and I are disabled veterans. Less than a month later, the jets just stopped working. We have tried numerous times to contact the company but they never return our calls and have done nothing. I feel like we have been duped.

Deborah,

Thanks for your feedback. Premier Care in Bathing appreciates it. Someone from our customer service department will contact you ASAP to discuss further the issue with your jets.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2016

A man from Premier Care came by and introduced me to their walk-in bathtub. He was very nice and I enjoyed talking to him. The installation team was nice too and they were courteous. I can't use the tub as regularly as I want to since the water bill is so high, but I use it when I can and I enjoy it so much. I love its water bubbling up. I thank Premier Care for doing it for me and getting me in with it. Anybody who would use their tub would be happy and they would enjoy it too.

Rosa,

Thanks for your feedback. Premier Care in Bathing appreciates your kind words. We're glad to hear you enjoyed the installation. We're happy that you love bathing in your tub!

Original review: Sept. 26, 2016

Barry, the guy from Premier Care that helped me decide which product I wanted, and the team that installed my tub were all good people. This tub is money well-spent. I have Type II Diabetes and sometimes, I have neuropathy. When it gets real bad, I get in the tub, turn the jets on and sit in for 15 minutes while it hits me with jets. I have back problems, too. So, I can’t take a shower like a normal person. I also hate to sit down and I can’t do a lot of bending and lifting. But with this tub, I can sit in it. While it’s working on my legs, it’s also working on my back. I would recommend them.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2016

Premier Care's walk-in bathtub is convenient to use and its air flow jets are my favorite. We had a blast with Chuck and the entire sales team when we're doing the ordering. They were a hoot. They were the easiest to move everything in. We put in the GFI and there was no problem. Also, I appreciate all of their caring, especially for the veterans. Everything was great.

Bonnie,

Thanks for the kind words. Premier Care in Bathing appreciates your feedback. We're glad to hear you had a hoot during the installation process and enjoy your tub!

Original review: Sept. 23, 2016

My husband purchased a walk in tub from Premier Care at the cost of 23 thousand dollars a year and a half ago. I paid an additional 356 dollars in May of 2016. The Jets have quit working. I have been calling the company since April at least 3 a week. No one has returned our calls or come out to resolve this problem. AWFUL customer service. My next step is to consult a lawyer.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2016

I have a combination of walk-in bathtub and shower from Premier Care. I like being able to sit and the ease of getting in and out of it without having to go down into a tub. Their sales rep seemed to be very knowledgeable about the product. He really was very determined to work with us because we've decided we weren't gonna do it and he really convinced us that it was a good choice for us. We also had a very good experience with the installation team. They were very efficient, professional and cleaned up after themselves. It was more than I expected it would be.

Arbra,

Thanks for your feedback. Premier Care in Bathing appreciates your kind words. We're glad to hear you enjoy your tub!

Original review: Sept. 20, 2016

I did a lot of research and Premier Care had the best reviews, best feedback and best after purchase care for the consumers. Indeed, it was an amazing experience with them. Their sales rep was very kind, knowledgeable and amazing. He came out at a time that was convenient for us. He came back multiple times just to make sure that everything was going to fit the way we needed for my dad’s ability to get in and out, made sure that the size was right and that the door was going to swing the way we needed it to. It was just perfect. I also like that with the built-in seat, I can relax without having to worry about how to get out because I’ve got some problems with my knee and my ankle. And sometimes, when I get too relaxed it just doesn’t want to work right. So that was really nice for me. The only thing that bugs me is that the jets turnoff automatically yet we couldn’t find anything in any of the brochures about that so I guess it's a timer.

It was astonishing how quickly it could be completed once it was ordered because with several of the other companies, I have to wait three months for them to be able to manufacture and get it out and then it’s three days installation. But with Premier, within a month, we had it installed, and it only took one day to do everything that needed to be done. That was awesome.

Trina,

Thanks for your feedback. Premier Care in Bathing appreciates your kind words. We're so glad to hear that you enjoy your tub!

Original review: Sept. 19, 2016

I told my friends that I wanted to get a tub. Then I got a phone call from Premier Care and they talked me into having a salesperson come in and I went for it. The electrician was very good. He did his job, hooked everything up and you wouldn’t even know he was here as he never left any mess. The plumber however, if he walked in the door right now, I think I’d shoot him if I had a gun. When he moved the old shower, there were plaster and some boards underneath the tub that I didn’t know about that had to be cleaned up. He took all of those and stuck it in the pail where my recycling is kept. And here in New Jersey, they’re very strict with recycling. You can only have newspapers, cans and bottles, you can’t put junk in it. I had a hell of a mess to try to get that all cleaned out.

The actual installation of the tub was good. The plumber put a nice molding across the bottom of the tub, and tore it back up. He then told me that he does tile work too. I asked him if he was interested in having my floors done. I have a very small bathroom and it only took 28 tiles. He was supposed to rip up the old tiles, but didn’t and put these tiles on top of the old ones. Then he put this terrible molding around the bathroom and across the tub, instead of putting the nice molding that was there. And he charged me a lot of money that was way overpriced. At the time, I wasn’t thinking straight as I just put my husband in a nursing home. I wouldn’t recommend the company if the same plumber was there.

I can’t get the shower to work as well. A plumber is coming here tomorrow to do some kitchen work for me and I’m gonna have him look at that. I thought that I just had to turn it, that’s what he told me, and no water came out. I also wish the door was a little wider as I’m having a hard time to get in the tub. I’m not overly obese but I’ve got some meat on me. A heavier person than I am could never get into this tub. If they only sell the tub to skinny people, that’s a different story.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2016

I got the Premier bathtub for my sister but she gets too cold before she can get out of the tub, and so I'm kind of disappointed that she doesn’t really like it. But as far as the salesman and the people that put it in, they’re nice. The electrical people came early and got through before the installers got here. The electrician put the cord down within the end but when the installers came in, they didn't find where he dropped it. They left me a number for customer care and I called for five days but never got an answer. At one point it said to leave a message but before I did, it unhooked. Other than that, I like the bathtub even though it didn’t go together the way I’d wanted it to.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2016

I purchased a Premier Care tub, and I like everything about it. It was great. The people that come in and see it love it. A lot of them commented on how nice it is. The people from Premier Care were very responsible, knowledgeable, and nice to work with. The salesperson was terrific, and in fact, I bought the tub because he explained everything to me. He told me how the tub wouldn’t leak and how the doors were built. He showed us everything, how they were going to put it in, and he even put it up against the wall with the pipes, which I didn’t think they could do. The electrician and the plumber were terrific as well. They explained everything as they went along and they showed me what they were going do. I enjoyed the experience with Premier Care and I would do it all over again.

Charles,

Thanks for the feedback. Premier Care in Bathing is glad to hear you've enjoyed the experience with us. Keep loving bathing in and showing off your tub!

Original review: Sept. 15, 2016

I called Premier Care then they came in and put in the tub. I liked the nice salesman and the installation team. I also like the tub and the bubbles it makes. I'd recommend them to a friend.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2016

Because of Premier Care walk-in tub, I could go in and take a shower, take a bath without having to have anyone to help me. However, they told my husband one price and then there was another price on top of that. But as a whole, our experience was good.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2016

My husband likes our Premier Care walk-in tub. He lost one of his legs, and it’s easier for him to get in there and sit down than sit in a regular bathtub with a chair. I don’t like it because when I get in, I can’t sit down until it warms up. I only weigh 120 pounds and I get cold very easily. Everything is so cold until I run the hot water in the bottom of it. I won’t like it at all when winter comes. My husband needs it, but it’s not something I would ever want.

The salesman from Premier Care was okay. He told us what they were going to do. The installation people were good. They stayed busy when they were here. Also, they answered whatever question my husband asked them. The only thing is that we just got our first bill yesterday, and the interest rate was higher than what we thought it was going to be. So, we’re going to try to pay faster and more than the amount of money they want us to mail them. We don’t want it to linger very long because of the high interest. Other than that, I would recommend it to somebody who doesn’t have a leg as it’s easier for them to get in the bathtub. My husband wanted the bathtub, and he's happy with it.

Betty,

Thanks for the feedback. Premier Care in Bathing appreciates your kind words. We're happy to hear your husband is enjoying the tub!

Original review: Sept. 12, 2016

I couldn’t hardly get in and out of the tub that I had so Premier Care in Bathing called me and asked me about it. I said I've tried the tub before and I couldn’t get it, so somebody called and came by here. The sales rep was nice but I don’t know if something happened to him. I had to call down somewhere because it took a long time for me to start paying them. But I did start paying on it this month. One man came and installed it inside. He did a very nice job. I like walking into the tub. Then they got a little seat up there. I really love it. I just sit down, slam the door and run my water.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2016

We had a Premier Care tub installed in the previous house that we lived in, and it was good. When we decided to buy a house, we also got one installed and it's a little bit better than the previous one. The rep I spoke to was good. He came in, told me what he was going to do and did it. Overall, I'd recommend them.

Joseph,

Thanks for the kind words. Premier Care in Bathing appreciates your feedback. We're glad you've enjoyed your tubs!

Premier Care Company Information