3.85/5

Need a walk-in bathtub company?

This company is out of businessFIND OTHER COMPANIES

Premier Care in Bathing ended operations in 2018. This company is not accredited. To learn more, see reviews about Premier Care below.

Need a walk-in bathtub company?

226 Premier Care Consumer Reviews

Original review: March 22, 2019

My wife and I bought a Premier Care bath with jets and a shower. The salesman put a lot of pressure and we bought it for $21,000 spread on payments for two years. The caulking was faulty and the handy guy came to fix it. After two years it still has to be redone and the company went out of business. We were duped. The so called lifetime warranty is therefore voided. If you want to buy a walk-in tub be careful.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2018

I bought a walk in tub June 2016. I wanted one that I could shower in as well. That's been a joke ever since. You can't shower in it because water runs around the top all over the floor. The installer had come back several times to do this and that with shower curtain, but it didn't work. Now, I have a leak around the door, so it's no good for nothing. We paid a ton of money for this. And now I just found out Premier is out of business. Boy, did we get duped!

Get expert buying tips about Walk-In Bathtubs delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2017

I should have written this years ago. We bought a walk in shower because I have MS and couldn't use our regular shower. The installers said this was the first shower that they installed. I believe it. We had to sign a paper right after they were done installing that said we were happy with the product. Also, that we would recommend this company. But we hadn't used it yet. Crappy job. A few days after they installed it, we had to call them back because the pipe was leaking in the basement. They did "fix" it but then there was a problem with the fitting in the shower. We called them back and service said that, we signed a paper that stated everything was good. Well, that was because as soon as they finished, the installers had us sign a paper that everything was fine. At that time, it was.

We hadn't used it yet. We had to tear out the shower head and part of the backboard to fix it. The seals on the shower doors after 7 months, have come off. Again we contacted Premier, they said the seals are not covered and they don't sell replacement parts. I regret very much, buying this from this company. It's a piece of crap. The company does not support their products nor do they have replacement parts. Told me to go to a home improvement store to get things to fix the shower. I'm totally disappointed with the company and their products.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2017

I purchased a tub from them over a year ago and the tub is leaking. I have tried to contact them and did have and kept getting the runaround. They kept telling they were short staff. Even gave me a work order no. I have the times I called who I spoke to and the dates. Now no-one is answering phone. I purchased in good faith with them, my mother is 98 years old and I needed this tub in order to bathe her and for therapy for her legs. If anyone has a contact please let me know. The lady who wants to do a class action lawsuit, let me know. I am all in. I work too hard and my mother especially does not deserve this.

Original review: June 15, 2017

OMG this is the worse company, if it is that, that I have ever dealt with. I have been seeking assistance since April prior to my hip surgery tomorrow. All I need is for them to honor their warranty. My door is leaking, and I cannot replace anything because they can say the warranty is no longer in effect. They took 14,950.00 with their fraud and scam. I have tried several avenues to contact them and nothing. Calls and emails not acknowledged. I wrote to their cooperate office in Michigan and after a month or so the letter was returned. Does anyone know an address or the law?

With so many of us in need of our investment, I think a class suit would be great. I reside in NC and I can't believe that nothing can be done about this. I understand small claims is not an option because where can they be served. They need to be held accountable. There are a lot of baby boomers out there. Can't we in unity do something? Anything? Can't the government do something about this? They have the ability to search, explore and the resources to correct a wrong. I am desperate and continue to seek out any possibility of holding these people accountable. As far as I am concern, this is unforgivable. I hope what goes around comes around.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Premier Care?

Original review: May 5, 2017

I bought a tub from Premier on March 26th, 2016 and the co. I bought from sold same day to Premier Care, LLC in Daytona, FL. I called and talked to Dave in Maintenance and told him they never finished the wiring for my bathtub. He told me to estimate and have electrician call, and they would correct. Now they won't answer phone, just recording. It's been 3 months and haven't got anywhere. Need the owner to do right by me now. Sent letter.

Original review: April 28, 2017

I purchased the tub and had it installed by Premier. The door that came with it was defective. They were going to replace it and never did. I have tried repeatedly to contact them and once I managed to get someone and sent her the information with pictures and purchase information. I never received an answer back and still have not received the replacement door! The door takes in water and when the water leaks eventually leaks out again. It smells awful as it is stagnate and I am sure full of terrible things. I am so frustrated and fed up with this company. Terrible customer and warranty service.

Original review: April 18, 2017

Hey everyone! I have been reading your reviews and they mostly stink! This company is really bad! I have been trying to get in touch with them for a very long time to PAY our company for the service we gave them! YES! We are one of the electrical installers and they WILL NOT provide any info on how we can get paid! I will be reporting them to the Attorney General and other reporting agencies to try to get them exposed so others DO NOT USE THEM! This place should be shut down... What a scam! I would suggest you all do the same!

Original review: Feb. 28, 2017

When I placed the order with Premier Care I asked the very important question: Are your fitters employed by the Company Premier Care? In fact, I sought reassurance several times from the sales person and the answer was definitely 'Yes'. Once work started I found this to be untrue. Fitters are sub-contracted, not employed and their abilities and attitude, as I discovered with a lot of stress, are very hit and miss. Premier Care, who suddenly became Bathing Solutions on my payment account, put a lot of emphasis on accredited fitters and Lifetime Warranty. No idea what the accreditations are and Lifetime Warranty is misleading. I now know I have, in fact, a one year guarantee and after that I can take out an expensive annual insurance from Premier Care/Bathing Solutions to cover necessary future repairs to fittings and work in my very expensive bathroom. I was informed on this after work ended after six days.

My contact person in the 'office' was rude and uncaring about problems, though her office colleague who answered the phone was much nicer and polite. A site Manager was very good, excellent, and smoothed out some problems at the time of work being carried out and made two visits. How good the work is, I cannot know as I am not a plumber or fitter.

I have written to the Company mainly because I was unhappy about the misleading information regarding 'employed' status of fitters and rudeness of the female office contact. Plus the Lifetime Warranty issue. No reply to my letter has been received, only an email acknowledgment from the same office contact person who had given me cause, partly, to complain. Finished bathroom looks good. After 6 weeks the floor tiles are becoming loose. Premier Care are a 'Which' Trusted trader, but it is difficult to contact 'Which' to raise concerns. In writing this review I do so to bring to the attention of would-be customers some of my experiences. I cannot recommend this Company.

Resolution response: Dec. 1, 2016

They came after threatening to get her money back. The installers did a great job and were very friendly. The company just needs to get the office in check.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2016

I am a friend of the lady that ordered a tub and it's been 3 months and she still doesn't have it. She put a good deposit down but that don't seem to matter. We call and can never get an answer. Then if we do it's late in the evening and they have so many excuses as to why it's being delayed. We have had to cancellation dates. It's to the point she wants her money back. She is disabled and this kind of tub would benefit her so much. What can we do?

Premier Care response
      Sandra,

Thank you for your review. Premier Care in Bathing appreciates customer feedback. We understand that the tub was installed yesterday. If there are any issues, please let us know.

Premier Care Company Information