Discover the right moving company for you
We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

Portland Movers Company LLC

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: March 19, 2016

1 Portland Movers Company LLC Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: March 19, 2016

I am very happy that I found Portland Movers. I called a different moving company weeks before and booked but on the day of the move... guess what!! They did not show. I called Portland Movers hoping they can help and they did... thank God. I don't know what I would have done.

Portland Movers Company LLC questions and answers

What sets Portland Movers Company LLC apart from the competition?
We go 110% above and beyond to take care of our customers. We truly care about them because they are our next door neighbors and our fellow community members.
What needs do your services fulfill, and how do you fulfill those needs better than your competition?
We provide moving services to Portland Metro area. We do not charge made up fees to get an extra buck. Our prices are competitive yet we do not hinder the service provided to our customers.
How does your company measure success?
Portland Movers measures success by the quality of work and service provided to our customers.
What’s the most common misconception consumers have about your industry? Your company?
Movers take their time to paid more per hour. We do not. We work as fast as possible but keep the customer informed of things such as stairs and wrapping that can affect the time we’ll need to complete a job.
How has your industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?
The moving industry has changed with an increase proper training and improvements with moving equipment.
What is something you wish every consumer knew about Portland Movers?
Customer service is our priority. We are nothing without our customers!
How has your company grown or evolved?
We started in 2012 with a 2-man crew and now we are have a 15 man crew. We are also BBB accredited.

Portland Movers Company LLC Company Information