Protect What Matters Most

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

Persil ProClean Reviews

Original review: Oct. 21, 2019

I used the correct amount. I have a Maytag Centennial washing machine. I put the liquid soap in and then the sheets. The machine senses the amount of load and adds water accordingly. The time it took for the machine to add water the exposure of the Persil removed the color of my nice sheets. So angry.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2019

I have used many different detergents and I've come to the conclusion that Persil works the best, It's brings the others down and the price is great for a working mom like me. It cuts grease and dirt like no other. I LOVE IT!!!

Get expert buying tips about Household Cleaning Products delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2019

I have been using Persil for several years and I LOVE it. My only complaint is how can I get it all out of the bottle. There is at least 1-2 uses of detergent left in the bottle. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Resolution response: Nov. 14, 2019

I have stuck with Persil. I use the liquid and not the capsules. The other just never completely dissolved in wash. Not once have I had a problems with the liquid. I will stay with Persil. Good detergent.

Original review: July 1, 2019

I bought Persil because I wanted something different. My clothes smelled even just hanging them up before I wore them. Bought Persil and everything smelled great. One day I was taking clothes out of washer and saw something. I just didn't understand what it was. It felt slimy. This keeps happening. Today 07/01/19 I washed curtains and washed them in cold water. When I took them out the curtains were like stuck together like they melted. They have a backing on them to block out the cold and heat. Looks like new curtains. I will not buy the product again.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

I decided to try Persil after reading Consumers Report because they rated it very high. I have been using the detergent about a year now and I love how it cleans my clothes and how fresh they smell. The last two weeks the pods have not been dissolving and causing my clothes to stick together where the pod melted. Has anyone else experienced this?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Persil ProClean?

Original review: Aug. 22, 2018

Persil is fabulous! Been using it now for 3 years. I love the scent and it cuts through dirt and grease like no other detergent I've ever used. I don't mind paying more for this kind of quality.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2018

I think this is one of the better laundry detergent on the market today. It get out a lot of stains and the white seem to be brighter. Though the price could be better, and also found that a lot more distributor.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2018

Persil does a good job at cleaning my laundry. It works well in my high efficiency washing machine, and I never have to worry about oversudsing.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2018

Several months ago I saw this being pitched at a Sam's Club. My first thought was "bleh- just another product". But something made me want to try it when I got low on my packets of wash product... so I did. LOVE the scent and it does get clothes cleaner and seems less harsh.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2018

I tried Persil when it was introduced in the US market and have been a fan of it since. It cleans and smells fantastic and is less expensive than other leading brands.

Persil ProClean Company Information