4.97/5
Based on 29 reviews that contain star ratings

29 Persil ProClean Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Aug. 22, 2018

Persil is fabulous! Been using it now for 3 years. I love the scent and it cuts through dirt and grease like no other detergent I've ever used. I don't mind paying more for this kind of quality.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2018

I think this is one of the better laundry detergent on the market today. It get out a lot of stains and the white seem to be brighter. Though the price could be better, and also found that a lot more distributor.

Get expert buying tips about Household Cleaning Products delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2018

Persil does a good job at cleaning my laundry. It works well in my high efficiency washing machine, and I never have to worry about oversudsing.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2018

Several months ago I saw this being pitched at a Sam's Club. My first thought was "bleh- just another product". But something made me want to try it when I got low on my packets of wash product... so I did. LOVE the scent and it does get clothes cleaner and seems less harsh.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2018

I tried Persil when it was introduced in the US market and have been a fan of it since. It cleans and smells fantastic and is less expensive than other leading brands.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Persil ProClean?

Original review: Aug. 18, 2018

I used to buy Wisk till it was taken off the market. Persil does a pretty good job, even with the stains I run across with my kids' clothes. This still does a better job than most brand names. And cheaper than brand names.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

Switched from Tide to Persil. Although a little pricey Persil is worth the extra cost. Removes odors and stains, both the liquid and pods are great.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

Once discovered and noticing its effectiveness, that is my first choice; it is often priced lower than the so-called 'leading' brands that are not as good.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2018

Persil is a detergent invented by Miele for use in HE clothes washers. I have used it in Lebanon and use it here in the US. Its stain removal capabilities is remarkable and always great. Wouldn't use another product.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

Persil is one of the best priced detergents on the market. It works really well in hot and cold water. Persil also has a nice, fresh scent that leaves your clothes not only looking good, but smelling good as well.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2018

Cleans my laundry better than any detergent I have ever used. My husband is a mechanic and his clothes get dirty and greasy. I only have to use Persil once to get his clothes clean!

Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

Never liked scented until tried Persil. Love it. Excellent clean and stain removal -- even years-old ones that other detergents couldn't get out. No need for any additives or bleach.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2018

I grew up with Tide, All, & Arm & Hammer in the wash. Finally stuck with Tide until recently when I discovered an laundry soap that beats Tide all to heck! Over the years, Tide has been modifying their formula to meet the demands of current population. Clothes seem to be duller after one or two washes and don't feel right. PERSIL finally came to the US and Tide fell by the wayside. Colors are consistently bright, feeling cleaner. You do not need to use as much with PERSIL as seems more concentrated. I will never switch back!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

A little does a lot. Use in a front load washer. No residue and clothes dry soft. We only use dryer balls - no softeners. We used to use Tide but find Persil to be a superior product.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

Over the years I have used many different laundry detergents and was disappointed as many times. I find Persil to be 100% a cut above the others. My clothes are cleaner. Yes, it is pricey but in some instances you really do get what you pay for.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

I have really enjoyed Persil laundry detergent as it cleans my clothes thoroughly and now that they have a perfume free clean and clear type detergent I am even more happy. I use it on all my family's clothes and some kids need the clean and clear version. I love the original scent. The best.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

It works better than Tide. Clothes smell fresh even if forgotten in the laundry basket. I use it whenever I can find it in a local store and I will not use others unless it's unavailable.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

The cleaning ability is great but I do have a problem with the fragrance which lasts a long time. My local store recently stocked the free of scent version.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

Cleans well and leaves minimal residual scent. I prefer the liquid rather than the pod formulations. Whites stay white. Works well in warm and cold water settings.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2018

I love this new one. It cleans so good even my husband's work pants great clean. I use to have to wash them twice. It smells so good. I think it is the best. I use to use Tide.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2018

I bought into the hype from TV ads and have been using for quite some time but can't say how much better than other available products it is. At first I thought it was doing a better cleaning job but now feel it may be too harsh on fabrics. I have extremely hard water treated with chlorine before it ever comes through my faucet so I blame that a lot for how my laundry turns out (My laundry always feels "rough" unless I use liquid softener - dryer sheets don't work to soften). I am getting ready to switch to another product for comparison.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

I used to be a TOTALLY Gain user!! Then I tried PERSIL. It is an awesome laundry soap. Nice clean smelling and great quality for the cost. My clothes come out fresh and clean every time.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

I have used Tide, Arm & Hammer, Gain, Cheer in the past. Since I found Persil, I am totally converted to this laundry detergent. And will probably never go back to any other detergent.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

Low suds, thorough cleaning. Fragrance good, eliminating the need to use fabric softener or dryer sheets, money savings. Great for stain fighting. Concentrated and use less product.

Original review: July 31, 2018

Very good soap. A little expensive, but overall it is fantastic. I have skin allergies so I can not have a soap that has a fragrance to it. This detergent not only cleans clothes, but brighten it also. I would highly recommend this brand, you can't go wrong and you will be pleased at the results.

Original review: July 30, 2018

Persil is an excellent detergent that I only buy when it’s on sale or if I have a coupon. I would recommend this highly but watch for sales and coupons!

Original review: July 28, 2018

Although a bit pricey (watch for sales at CVS), This detergent is super. A little goes a long way. The value is there. I switched over to Persil in my front loader. Never been happier. I don't need to use any boosters or such. Their pods are pricey also even at Walmart, but I use the liquid. I use a plastic measuring spoon and throw the whole thing in. Yes I said spoon only need about a tablespoon!

Original review: July 25, 2018

I have tried many different detergents, from store brands to name brands. I had finally settled on Tide with bleach, but I wasn’t satisfied with it. I waited and checked around with friends. One friend said she tried Persil and loved it. I tried it and will use nothing else! Our clothes are cleaner and seem brighter! I won’t change!

Original review: July 24, 2018

This is the best laundry detergent on the market, it truly gets your laundry white and gets the stains out without pre treating your laundry. I love this product.

Persil ProClean Company Information