Paula Deen Cookware

Stars Rating

• 38%
  • 62%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Paula Deen?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Paula Deen?
    Staff

Reviewed March 2, 2024

I had purchased three different products bearing Paula Deen's name all through Shop HQ which was previously known as Evine Network.. The first item was her Air Fryer which was a joke.. I should have returned it immediately but didn't. Purchased in 2019 and used twice. Recently decided to use it and it quit working completely. Needless to say, I had to discard item. Secondly, I purchased a decorative enamel stock pot with lid. When using item, lid handle and side handles will heat up along with pot which I quickly learned after burning my fingers! Cannot use item without pot holders to either stir or drain.

Lastly I purchased her beautiful 100% polyester sheets. Had them on the bed one week, washed them according to instructions and the fitted sheet elastic broke and now when you sleep, the sheet becomes entangled within your body... I wrote a review on the Shop HQ website about her products I purchased, and it was immediately deleted. In my opinion, she will put her name on any item a manufacturer presents to her to make up for lost revenue when she was dropped by the Food Network...It's really sad, she had a good thing going for a while until greed took over. She tried her hand and bath and body products and that tanked... Tune into JTV, she's now selling jewelry bearing her name... What next, Paula Deen Plumbing and Heating???

Reviewed Dec. 28, 2023

This pan was great for like 3 years, mom bought it, used it maybe 2 1/2 years of the 3. Now it is peeling and I am disappointed, I only washed by hand, no dishwasher and no harsh chemicals. Now it is a threat to my family's well-being and poses a health risk. Seriously T-Fal has a better product and warranty. This product needs to be made to last longer. I Give only 2-3 stars.

Get buying tips about Cookware Brands delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Price

Reviewed June 27, 2023

With its sleek design and impressive size, Paula Deen's kitchen appliance seemed like a dream come true. I was willing to pay a little more for quality, and initially, it did not disappoint. Unfortunately, after ten months, the unit failed to heat up properly, rendering it useless. Despite the product's hefty price tag, many customers are dissatisfied with the results. Buyers are encouraged to research the product before purchasing to avoid similar frustrations. By the way, when I performed the troubleshooting step as instructed, I ran into this crack inside the air fryer. Paula Deen Stainless Steel 10 QT Digital Air Fryer. Amazon order # **

Reviewed Jan. 4, 2022

I received the Paula Deen Cookware for Christmas a few years ago. The cookware was beautiful & very sturdy, but the handles are extremely sticky & the stickiness can't be removed even washing in a hot dishwasher. I will be purchasing new cookware, in the near future, and it will most definitely "NOT" be Paula Deen.

Reviewed Dec. 26, 2021

If I could give NO STARS I would!!! I was given a set of Paula Deen Cookware W/Pots, Pans & Large Dutch/Soup cookware. I was very excited until after just a few uses the large pans & soup cookware exterior would rub off while washing them, the interior chips & scratches so it's RIDICULOUSLY EASY to occur, even just using wood or silicon/plastic utensils. So dissatisfied & disappointed! NEVER AGAIN will I purchase or accept ceramic cookware from this or any other companies...it's never been a good experience!!!

Reviewed Jan. 30, 2021

My wife got this set of cookware for a gift. Despite being very careful to use only plastic or wooden utensils, the coating still peeled. Most alarmingly, though, was when the bottom of the largest pot corroded through and began to leak while on the stovetop. Never in my 60+ years have I seen such a thing happen. Run, don't walk, away from this cookware as fast as you can. Shame on Paula Deen for being associated with such a poor quality product.

Reviewed Oct. 2, 2020

I recently purchased a Paula Deen cookware set and pans were damaged inside when I opened it. The box is in no way damaged at all, so I think it was packaged this way in the factory. None of their contact numbers work. I will never purchase Paula Deen products again! I’m now out my money and decent product.

Reviewed Sept. 26, 2020

I received a Paula Deen Signature Red Speckled Large Pot as a gift. The first time I used it to make homemade soup, the enamel came off the bottom. I had made a large portion to share with a neighbor and had to throw out all of it because I could not determine where the enamel piece (or pieces) had gone. I had about $30.00 in ingredients and a lot of time. I'm very unhappy with the product and would never purchase a Paula Deen piece of cookware

Reviewed Sept. 21, 2020

In August 2018 we received the Paula Deen 8.5-quart Air Fryer and had been incredibly happy with the fryer. However, after two years the Air fryer developed a serious problem. We started to find small shards of plastic on the microfiber cloth we used to wipe out the inside of the cooking bay. In addition, we found larger pieces of plastic inside the cooking bay that had peeled away from the support shelf. The larger pieces look like hardened plastic that had softened and peeled away from structure.

Is the plastic in its softened state carcinogenic as we have obviously consumed some of the shards? The high temperature setting of this air fryer tops out at 430 degrees Fahrenheit. All other air fryers seem to have a maximum temperature of 400 and Paula Deen’s air fryers now have a top temperature of 400. Did this contribute to the melting plastic? I feel the need to document this issue in case there are future health problems caused by this Paula Deen product. Correspondence with the Paula Deen company has all been ignored.

Reviewed June 19, 2020

Purchased Cookware for my daughter and after 8 months it is falling apart! Paint on handles is coming off and the non-stick coating is peeling! She only handwashed them and used plastic to stir with. Do not waste your money!

Paula Deen author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

As part of the Paula Deen empire, Paula Deen Cookware is sold online and in major retailers. Paula Deen began her professional career more than 25 years ago and continues to focus on bringing Southern-style cooking and entertaining to everyone.

• Colorful designs: Consumers can choose from different colors of porcelain exterior finishes with Paula Deen Cookware.

• Charitable contributions: When the cookware is sold through the Paula Deen website, a small portion of proceeds are given to Deen's foundation, The Bag Lady Foundation. The foundation supports women and families in need.

• Dishwasher safe: Most pieces of cookware by Paula Deen are dishwasher safe, and those that are will be clearly marked.

• Matching accessories: Consumers can match the cookware with bake ware, utensils, and dishes for a complete kitchen look.

• Nonstick finishes: The company's cookware is covered in the interior with either a nonstick coating or a porcelain finish.

Paula Deen Cookware Company Information