5.00/5
Based on 5 reviews that contain star ratings

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

5 OxiClean Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

We used a Consumer Report highly rated product previously and found it less than the rating and now have switched to OxiClean, as we used it in the past.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

This detergent is the best I have found for the money and it does as well, if not better than, Tide. I used nothing but Tide for many years but this detergent is great and it is less expensive.

Get expert buying tips about Household Cleaning Products delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

I was a longtime Tide user, probably 40 or 50 years. But Tide kept getting more and more expensive and wasn't always getting stains out of my laundry, so I decided to try others, and that's how I discovered OxiClean detergent. It delivers on its promise to clean and remove stains, and it is priced fairly.

Original review: July 25, 2018

I have used a lot of different laundry detergents over the years priced from less to most expensive brands. OxiClean in my opinion is the only one that delivers what it advertises regarding stain removal.

Original review: July 24, 2018

I find there is no build up of residual soap and it leaves my clothes clean. I've been using OxiClean for several years and would recommend it to others.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about OxiClean?

OxiClean Company Information