2. Homeowners

3.9/5 (105 ratings)
Learn More
Call Now Toll Free

About OneGuard Home Warranties

OneGuard Home Warranties is the premier home warranty that's currently available in Arizona, Nevada and Texas only. Not only do we cover your home systems and appliances, but we also offer an array of home maintenance services. From carpet cleaning and window washing to sprinkler repairs, you can rest assured that OneGuard Home Warranties will be there to help remove more hassles. Look no further, and contact us today to get a quote.

Pros

• Low service call fees
  • Advanced services
  • Low monthly cost
  • Fast response times

Cons

• Cancellation fee (after 30 days)
  • Limited availability

Bottom Line

OneGuard is a trusted leader in the home warranty industry known for generous coverage. While availability is limited, if you qualify for coverage, OneGuard offers great plans and services.

OneGuard Home Warranties Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about OneGuard Home Warranties?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about OneGuard Home Warranties?

Original review: Dec. 8, 2016

When I bought the house it had a OneGuard Warranties on it and I continued it when the year was up. So far, I’ve had all good experiences with them. When I submit a claim, I email them and they set up an appointment and it’s taken care of. The reps have always handled everything very well and I had my air conditioner fixed in the spring, a new part put in, and within an hour I had to call them back because the air conditioning wouldn’t shut off. And I had a guy back here again in half an hour. The contractors that they sent have always been fine, too. I’m very happy with OneGuard and will continue to use them.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Ann, Thank you so much for the 5 star rating and positive feedback regarding your experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties and our service contractors! Your satisfaction is our top priority and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs. Thank you also for being so patient with your air conditioning claim and the opportunity to help with the situation. Please know we truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. Warmest regards, OneGuard Customer Relations

Original review: Dec. 7, 2016

Our OneGuard warranty came with the house when we bought it. After I used them, we decided to stay with them. I've had a couple of claims with them, and I liked the people they sent. They do good work, they seem competent, and they act quickly. Everything they've repaired is still working, too.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Thank you so much for the 5 star rating and positive review regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Our number one goal is your satisfaction and we appreciate the opportunity to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again! We truly value your continued business of six years and look forward to serving you in the future. Warmest regards, OneGuard Customer Relations

Original review: Dec. 6, 2016

I've had nothing but wonderful experiences with OneGuard. Submitting a claim is done very smoothly and they're right on top of it. I had a slight hiccup with this last claim when the contractor evidently didn't get the request from OneGuard for the plumber, but we got it all worked out so it was fine.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Sara, Thank you so much for the positive review regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Please know it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs. Our top priority is your satisfaction and we appreciate your patience with your recent plumbing claim, and apologize for any delay you experienced. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your business of five years and look forward to serving you in the future. Warmest regards, OneGuard Customer Relations

Resolution response: Dec. 1, 2016

The customer relations team has waived the service fee for the recent pool claim and the pool filter issue has been resolved. I am satisfied that One Guard will attempt to improve the contractor's service level going forward.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2016

There is always a long hold time when trying to speak to someone regarding ongoing service request. Calls do not get returned. The contractor approval for parts is also a slow process. Two visits are required to get anything fixed. Even when symptoms are, smoke and sparks coming from pump, photos have been sent. The contractor arrives and says "yep" the pump is burned out. It will take a few days to get this approve and order with OneGuard.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Mr. Mullins, Thank you so much for the feedback and taking the time to speak with me today. Please know our top priority is your satisfaction and we sincerely regret the level of frustration you experienced with your pool claims. Please be assured your information has been shared with our management team. In addition, we will communicate directly with the service contractors, stressing the importance of following up in a timely manner and adhering to scheduled appointments with our valued homeowners. Please feel free to contact me directly if you ever need assistance with any of your claims. Thank you again for your time and consideration. Respectfully, Samantha OneGuard Customer Relations 888.896.0014

Original review: Nov. 27, 2016

I had another home warranty provider before but we changed to OneGuard - I heard it through word of mouth. I have good experiences during claim submission with it. I'd recommend this company.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Mr. Wooters, Thank you so much for the 5 stars!! Your satisfaction is our number one goal and we love the positive feedback. It is always our distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs, and we appreciate the opportunity. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your continued business during the last six years, and your recommendations too! Warmest regards, OneGuard Customer Relations

Original review: Nov. 26, 2016

Most of the time if I call OneGuard during regular business hours in the mornings, I usually get the recording and I'm waiting on hold a little bit. But they have an option where I can give my phone number and they will call me back, which they usually do within about 20 to 30 minutes. That's really nice and it's a good service. The operators are really friendly, which is also nice. We're having a septic issue and they've had somebody out two or three times but we haven't been able to find the actual cause of it. But everybody that's come has done a good job getting to where we are right now. So far everything's been great and I would definitely recommend OneGuard. As long as they can keep this up consistently, I'm gonna be really happy and stick with them.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear James, Thank you so much for the 5 star rating and positive review regarding your service experiences with OneGuard! Our top priority is your satisfaction, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs. Please know we appreciate your patience as we worked through the plumbing claim, and we are available 24/7, 365 days a year if you have additional questions regarding coverage. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Warmest regards, OneGuard Customer Relations

Original review: Nov. 25, 2016

When I have a claim, I call it in and OneGuard assigns it to a company that then comes and take care of it. Their contractors are a lot better than American Home Shield's. Eric with Jamco Plumbing was very good. He came in, took care of the problem, and left without any mess.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Donald, Thank you so much for the 5 star rating and positive review regarding your service experiences with OneGuard and our contractors! It is always our pleasure to assist you and we love the positive feedback. Please know we have shared your review with Eric from Jamco Plumbing and you really made his day! On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly appreciate your continued business of five years and look forward to serving you in the future. Warmest regards, OneGuard Customer Relations

Original review: Nov. 24, 2016

OneGuard's customer service has been quite nice and the response time has been good. The people who have come out to fix all know what they're doing and did a good job so I'm very pleased. I've recommended them to my daughter who just bought a house.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Curt, On behalf of the entire team, thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your service experiences with OneGuard! We truly value your business and recommendations, and appreciate the opportunity to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs. Thank you again and know we look forward to serving you in the future. Warmest regards, OneGuard Customer Relations

Original review: Nov. 23, 2016

OneGuard Home Warranty is great. We currently have three houses in Sun City West, all of which are under OneGuard, and we've renewed. One is on our fourth year, another on our third, and one on our first. We're looking to buy one or two more in the next six months and we'll put them on OneGuard also. We had a problem once, but they've addressed and fixed it.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Mr. Wickersham, Thank you so much for the rave review regarding your service experiences with OneGuard! Please know it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs. We are also thankful to have had the opportunity to help with your previous claim where you experienced a problem, and are available 24/7, 365 days a year, if you ever need additional assistance with any of your claims. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. Warmest regards, OneGuard Customer Relations

Original review: Nov. 17, 2016

We have been happy and loyal customers for over 8 years. As owners of 4 rental properties in AZ, it is wonderful having such a first rate company to count on. Enoch was extremely helpful in regards to some specifics in a recent claim which was not outlined in our contract.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Wendy, Thank you so much for your glowing remarks and five star review! Our desire is to provide prompt, efficient, and courteous service when you or a tenant is experiencing a breakdown with a covered system or appliance. We are thrilled your most recent call with Enoch was no exception and that he was able to answer your questions, and provide the level of service you have come to expect from OneGuard. We are truly grateful for your business over the last eight years and look forward to serving you for many years to come. Warmest regards, OneGuard Customer Relations

OneGuard Home Warranties Company Information