4.5/5 (419 ratings)

About NutraEase

NutraEase is a cookware company that takes innovative culinary concepts developed in America and pairs them with Italian craftsmanship and design. The company’s offerings include cookware with distinctive features like detachable handles. NutraEase products are made with a combination of 316-type titanium stainless steel, aluminum and aluminum alloy.

Pros

• Removable handles
  • Works on all cooking surfaces
  • Stackable cooking options

Cons

• Only available through distributors
  • No pricing online

Bottom Line

NutraEase is based in Wisconsin, but its cookware is made in Italy and is available only through authorized distributors. Its products have features like removable handles and stack cooking options. It also offers tableware.

NutraEase Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NutraEase?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about NutraEase?

Original review: Jan. 28, 2016

We purchased the NutraEase cookware because of health factors. I've owned them for about a year and a half now, and they're excellent quality. I like the healthy cooking and the ease of cooking with it. It’s fast and the recipes that I’ve been able to get are awesome.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2016

My sister convinced me to purchase the cookware. She told me it was healthy for me. I've had it for almost a year now and I don't regret buying it, that it's expensive. Overall the quality is pretty good. I'll probably purchase from them again in the future when I have the money.

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs
Original review: Jan. 26, 2016

We were convinced to purchase from NutraEase because of their representative's sales pitch. We have owned our cookware for over a year now, and I like the steaming part. The quality is okay, but the price is a bit high. I wasn’t really happy with the sales person who misguided us by using scare tactics to make us purchase. He said the other pots are dangerous, and NutraEase is the only one that’s safe.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2016

NutraEase explained a lot of things about their product when they did a demonstration at our house and I thought they were a good idea so we got their cookware and the salad thing. They're very nice but heavy. I like how fast I cook.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2016

NutraEase's salesman Gary came to my door and we liked what he had to say about nutrition. The cookware is beautiful. I'm still learning how to change my cooking methods so I can take advantage of the fact of saving more nutrients. I like the quality of the cookware but I was only disappointed about one thing, there's a permanent stain on the lid of my electric skillet which I didn't think was possible because that never happens with stainless steel. Nevertheless, I would recommend NutraEase.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2016

We needed new dishes and NutraEase gave a nice presentation so we bought from them. We like the style of the cookware. Aside from it, we also bought a cutter. Both have very nice quality and I would definitely consider purchasing other kitchen needs from NutraEase in the future.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2016

I love NutraEase! I bought the basic set, the wok and the griddle. I have owned my cookware for eight months now and I use it all the time. I like the way it cooks and the way the food tastes, and I like how easy it cleans up. It is pretty amazing stuff and it's worth it.

NutraEase response
Leslie, We are so thrilled that you love your NutraEase cookware! the cooking of all foods is enhanced with the use of NutraEase and the health benefits are awesome. Thank you for sharing your experience with NutraEase Cookware.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Jan. 21, 2016

I've owned my NutraEase cookware for about four months. It's pretty good quality and easy to clean. However, I'm very dissatisfied with the fact that we didn't get the cookware for two weeks. We only had three days to back out, so we didn't even get to look at the product before we had to say whether we wanted it or not and actually use it in our home.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2016

I’ve owned my NutraEase cookware for over a year. The quality of the items is good. I like the products, but they’re a little too expensive. And I’m not too happy with the baking sheet that I got with the set as they bend when they get hot.

Julie,

The cookie sheets are defective, Customer Service will contact you to pick up and replace the sheets. You may always contact our Customer Service at 800-279-3373 for warranty issues and questions.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2016

I love how sturdy NutraEase feels like how good quality they are. The demonstrator was awesome and very accommodating to us. We really liked him. However, I have a hard time with things sticking. But other than that, I love NutraEase and the food tastes different for sure.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2016

Last Friday, Parry cooked dinner for us. He did an excellent job and was a lot of fun. We really enjoyed our dinner with him. We are looking forward to doing it again! Thank you!

Original review: Jan. 12, 2016

My wife was impressed by a couple of the NutraEase products so we bought a starter set, and we've had them for two years now. I like that we can bake in the pans and skillets because of the way the heat transfers up the sides. Things get ready faster, so it speeds up cooking. We're empty nesters, so our set was basically good for us but then when people would come, we didn't have big stuff so we also bought a couple of big pots last year for Christmas. We really like the cookware. It's very expensive but the quality is good and it held up really well.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2016

I've had NutraEase cookware for more than a year now. My brother had a party and invited us. I hadn't bought a set of pots and pans of my own at the time and decided to purchase because I liked what I saw. My favorite would be the removable handles. The quality is nice as well. I'd have more if it weren't so expensive, though.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2016

I like my NutraEase. I cook with it all the time and have not had any problems with it. I was sold on the production of it at a party I attended as it seemed to be like a quality cookware so we just went ahead and got it. We’ve had it for about a year now and I love steaming vegetables in it. It holds up well and I'm very happy with it. We've recommended it to several schools.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2016

I really like the NutraEase products. I've had my cookware for nine months now and there's still a few other items I'd like to purchase. They're excellent quality and my favorite is the healthier cooking.

NutraEase response
Nancy, Thank you taking the time to review your NutraEase cookware. We are pleased that you appreciate the quality and the health benefits of the products.

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs
Original review: Jan. 8, 2016

We thought that we would eat a little bit healthier that's why we decided to purchase from NutraEase. We've had the cookware since February but don't really know how to use it. We thought we did from the demo so we're not really getting any benefit over what we were using before. I also have the electric skillet and have used that a little bit more than some of the other pieces. The overall quality of the items we’ve purchased seems fine.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2016

I like my NutraEase cookware! I've owned the cookware for less than a year, and I like how they clean up nice and cook evenly. I also purchased the food chopper. I purchased these items from them for a 'no grease', healthier way of cooking. They're of good quality.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2016

The NutraEase products are good but difficult to clean, particularly, the skillet. It doesn't look new on the inside. I can use the bar stuff, but for everyday cooking, it's a pain to have them look good. I love doing eggs in the electric skillet and I like the less-litter aspect.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2016

A flavor test on what was being released from my old cookware made me decide to purchase from NutraEase. I have owned the NutraEase cookware for two years. I like that it doesn't overcook the food and that vegetables have better flavor. Also, the quality of the items I’ve purchased seems great.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2016

I first heard about NutraErase from my friend. I was impressed by their demo so me and my husband decided to buy pots from them. It's been a year this month since our purchase. Just like they said, the product is healthy, fast, and easy to cook in. They're of excellent quality as well. I have recommended NutraErase's products.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2016

Someone came over and did a demonstration so we decided to purchase from NutraEase. It's easy to clean and to use. Everything cooks faster than it normally would. I like everything about it plus the quality is awesome, top quality. We have owned our cookware from them for about one year and I would recommend them to a friend.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2016

I've had the electric skillet from NutraEase for six months now. I purchased it mainly due to health concerns. And it's a very high-quality dishware I've ever owned plus it's easy to clean. I'm very pleased with my NutraEase cookware.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2016

We have owned our cookware from NutraEase for less than a year and I really enjoy cooking with it. Our pans are 40 years old and I'm convinced we needed something better and healthier living so we decided to purchase from them. The handle of the electric skillet comes off and it's convenient for storage. The quality of the items are excellent. Also, I like that they have classes on how to use them and recipes and easy cleaning.

NutraEase response
Kathy, Thank you for your review of NutraEase cookware. Yes, one of the benefits for storage is the detachable handles for convenient storage as well as providing healthy cooking. We appreciate you comments.

The Customer Care Team

Original review: Dec. 31, 2015

A friend of mine invited us to a NutriEase party and we liked the whole pressure cooker idea and the pans that are healthier to cook with so we bought cookware from them. They were willing to work with me on what I wanted and needed. We also ordered separate gourmet pans with wood. My favorite thing about them is that their handles are removable. I've had the products for about a year and we use the gourmet pan a lot for eggs. Scrambled eggs are a little tough and they stick to the bottom a little bit now so I don't know if the ease of stuff sliding out goes away because it seems to have. Overall the quality is good.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2015

I'm not happy with NutraEase and I'm dissatisfied with the price that we have paid and are paying for the cookware. I can go out and spend equal or less amount of price and get the same thing. Plus it takes just as long to cook on NutraEase as it does any other thing.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2015

I purchased NutraEase cookware after their team did a demonstration but I never heard from them since. I really need more instructions on how to use the pans because they're different from the Tefal that I've always used. I was anticipating that they would send me emails of workshops or classes but there's been a lack of communication.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2015

We had Saladmaster for 30 years and was very happy with it but we decided to upgrade so we purchased from NutraEase. I have the NutraEase cookware for over a year and we have also purchased the knife and the knife sharpener from them. The quality of all these items are awesome.

Karen,
We're very happy that you have upgraded to NutraEase and that they are awesome. Thank you for taking the time to review NutraEase.

NutraEase Company Information