toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

North American Relocation LLC are a great company to use for moving. They went above and beyond to make sure my move went smoothly. I highly recommend this company for your moving needs. They take you through the process and make sure you're satisfied with everything. If you have any questions, someone is always there to help you.

Lori,

North American Relocation is pleased to have played a role in your state to state move. If there is anything you are needing now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach out.

Sincerely,

North American Relocation

Original review: Aug. 26, 2016

We recently moved from Bucks County, PA (North of Philadelphia) to Murrells Inlet, SC (South of Myrtle Beach) & were going to take on the HUGE task of moving our whole house ourselves & due to unfortunate circumstances found ourselves not able to & "in a time crunch". We contacted North American Relocation, amongst others, & with speaking to Derek **, their representative, knew right away we'd go with North American. Derek was very professional, knowledgeable, helpful & understanding from start to finish. We have dealt with a transportation company in the past & they were a nightmare. North American made our move smooth & easy. THANK YOU Derek ** & North American. We will definitely refer your company to our friends.

Rebecca,

We at North American Relocation are grateful for the time you spent sharing your moving experience on Consumer Affairs. Future customers of North American Relocation will rely on reviews such as yours, and need the engagement of our many satisfied customer to paint the correct picture. If there is anything the team at North American Relocation can help you with now or in the future please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best wishes,

North American Relocation

Original review: Aug. 22, 2016

When I found out I had to move for my job again I was stressed out. I had put my information in online and received a few unexpected phone calls from moving services and was annoyed. I looked at reviews and decided to go with North American Relocation. They explained that if I had more weight then my price would go higher compared to cubic feet and were very detailed on the phone. I put my deposit down and was uncomfortable with that itself but I had to move.

Moving day came, driver was on time and I was happy with the way they packed my house. I understand the company I was speaking to were brokers and don't actually own the trucks and they explained that to me as well. So they finished packing my glass and left. When the driver got to the weight station I had 1500 lbs more than my estimate and was unhappy. I simply called North American Relocation (My-broker) and the manager told me not to worry, he would help me because I didn't have the funds to unload the truck. He pulled out his credit card and paid the drivers the 800 I didn't have and said "I'm just happy you have your stuff. Recommend us if you can. Have a great day." I was in shock. I read reviews all the time and people are not recognized for the good they do. I wanna reach out and extend my gratitude to This moving service. They did everything they could to make my experience stress free in a time of hell. Thanks! 5 stars!!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

At first I was under the impression that this was a good company. After going through several different reps, I found this to not be the case. I somehow didn't look over my full inventory but it was repeated back to me and it was all the things I told them, but somehow that wasn't the case either. Already frustrated, I didn't double check and my payment was already gone by then. When going through the inventory with the quality assurance manager, he was very rude and kept breathing hard because I had to keep adjusting things to fit my budget which he didn't like.. Started off with a great price and ended up going well over my budget. Wish I had known that I could go straight to All State Movers, they were very awesome and professional!! Word of advice: be courteous to your customers, moving is already stressful enough!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Great job in the moving of our furniture from Wellington Fl. to Sun City West Az. Your people did a great job packing up our thing and making sure furniture was wrapped properly. Thank you Lisa and Jake for working with us on our move and making sure things were done right.

Factual basis uncertain

This is a broker service for moving NOT a moving company. They give a quote that is contracted with an outside company to provide the service. They make promises about quality and delivery they are not going to keep. Our belongings left Alabama for Florida and now both the company they contracted with and North American can't give a delivery date. The promised quote was increased by $200 when the moving company arrived because of information not provided to them from North American. Now we are here in Florida wondering when or if we will get our belongings.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The service was pretty good. We had a small table and a rug that wasn't mine and a couple of my bookshelves were damaged. All in all good job! It was very nice to not have to move my belongings myself. Thank you for the service!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Love, love this moving company! 5/5 customer service; the manager was respectful and took his time explaining the moving policies and pick up date. Moving price was affordable and reasonable as well. The moving transition was excellent! Will definitely recommend this moving company to friends and family.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about North American Relocation?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Do not go for them! You are better off with an unranked company. They will lie to you to squeeze every dollar they can. Initially they fraudulently withdrew the online estimate that I had signed, the details about assembly help was removed from the paperwork in records. Their trusted carrier "we care for you" is fraud too. They tried to show my items were overweight. In fact they had the wrong person and then upon complaining and seeking certified weight ticket they realized the mistake. Then they tried to overcharge saying one item was bulky.

Added 100$ for overnight stay although they were the ones running late in night and were projected to arrive after 8 pm. No confirmation was sought until they reserved the hotel to stay and arrive next day morning 40 mins after their drop off window. They brought in a wrong item into my home. Did not even separate my items from someone else's. Did not keep the bulky item separate although they claimed the bulky item required extra storage, it was actually folding table that is smaller than bed. Did not disassemble the TV stand and kept it unwrapped during move.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

North American Relocation was fairly inexpensive compared to other movers. At least that's what I thought upfront. We nailed down exactly what I have, what I’m moving, and when. They quoted me a price based on what other moving companies offered. It seemed like there are no hidden fees. The price seemed like it was set in stone. So, I liked that. Then once they moved and got to the delivery, their tune changed all of a sudden. I could understand maybe it was based on the parking situation that they had there, it was quite difficult for a truck that size. But, the difference was over a $1,000 and that was mind boggling. I was pretty pissed off about that. Also, I was out of state when they moved me so I had somebody there. The movers contacted me a couple of times by phone. However, it's hard to understand them because I believe there was Spanish.

Factual basis uncertain

My experience with North American Relocation is not good at all. I found them online and chose them because of the pricing and the availability of the time. But then that all got screwed up. It was just bad move. They were supposed to pick it up on the 23rd and they did that. They picked it up in Louisiana and took it to Dallas. I was relocating to Florida. I told them they could deliver it any time after the 23rd but I didn't get my shipment until the 10th. When I got the shipment, it was busted all to pieces. Missing mattresses, missing boards, furniture -- legs off of it. Everything is broken, I get so frustrated I just stopped. There are still boxes packed that I haven't even attempted to open yet. Then they just gave me the claims number but I haven't reached out to them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I'm a single mom with a brain injury, and I was moving out here to be closer to my family because I had brain surgery. My fiance, who's in Oregon, decided to hire a mover because he didn't want me to have any more stress than I already have. I also Googled moving companies and started calling the ones that popped up. I then got a call from the representative of North American Relocation. He was honest and he told me everything that was going to happen. He also warned me that I could get many phone calls from other movers. Then, in the middle of the night at about 10:30 PM, he was on it and sent me all the information that I needed.

But the mover himself was a disaster. First of all, we were supposed to do the move on a Saturday, but he showed up a day late and he didn't pick the stuff up until Sunday. Obviously, we were at that point where I had to get my stuff out of my old house because I was selling it and people were closing on it the next day. So, I had no choice but to just be on the ball with getting out. And then, the mover couldn't get the stuff off the truck until Monday because of his hours. So, this messed my work schedule up and it also messed a ton of people up that were helping me.

Furthermore, the mover didn't fit everything on the truck, as we had arranged, because he literally showed up at the house with a ton of stuff on his truck from another move and he said that he didn't have room on his truck for everything that we had contracted. So, I had to make another trip to move things four and a half hours away. I had a really good interaction with the moving consultant, but at the end of the day, the mover blamed the consultant for overbooking him. But he could have told the consultant, "Well, it's a bad idea if I take this move because I've still got this other person's stuff on my truck and I'm not gonna be able to fit everything," instead of taking another customer's money and doing it that way, because I had to pay a U-Haul and my people had to help move my stuff.

It was really a bad deal. The mover had told me in South Carolina that he had two guys coming to help him, but when he got here, these people never showed up. So, I had to call somebody to come and help him move my stuff out of my old house because he had no help. By then, because he was a day late and it was a Sunday, it was difficult to call somebody up and say, "Hey, I need help." And I couldn’t believe that he didn't have anybody helping him, but it seems that he had never planned on having anybody help him.

One other issue is that there’s one interstate between my old house and the new house, and then you get off on a highway, and there are three turns that you have to take. I had paid the mover for the use of his truck, but when he got here, he didn't come out to my driveway but parked at the bottom of the hill. It’s good that my landlord had a tractor with an arm truck with a trailer because he did most of the moving of my stuff. My landlord kept asking where were the guys who were supposed to help the mover, because the mover said that these guys were already at the house, but there's only one way in and out, and nobody was here. So, my landlord said, "Let's just get the stuff off the truck," and he helped the mover move all the stuff. My landlord put the stuff on his trailer and brought this up with his tractor. If I did not have all those things in place myself and the ability to have these available to me, my things wouldn't have been moved.

So, it's been a fiasco moving my stuff and it came very close to being a much larger disaster than it was because the move turned out to be a very stressful event. By the time we got moved, I was having a big adversity because my brain injury has made me blind in my right eye. My fiancé was upset about the disastrous move and was so worried about me, but he said, "Just let it go. It's over with. Let's just move on from this. You’ve got to go to the doctor." In fact, since I moved two months ago, I’ve spent many days at the hospital with the doctors.

I'm very dissatisfied with my moving experience and I had contemplated calling North American to let them know, "Hey, you’ve got this going on.” Even though they're contractors and they don’t work directly for North American, they are an extension of their company. I'm a business owner myself and have people that work for me, and I would be mortified and angry if the people that work for me represented me in that manner. The mover had people calling him the whole time during my move, and his phone was just blowing up, and he was saying, "She wanted her stuff a few days ago, but she paid the minimum, and she's been hitting me up every day.” He's a character. I wouldn't want anybody to go through that nightmare ever again.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was looking online for a mover and liked North American Relocation's price. Their ad caught my eye, too. The moving consultant good. He asked me when I needed to move and worked on the price for me. The actual movers were great. They were thorough, patient, and very helpful. They were careful with the stuff and brought it to where they needed to bring it. Moving is tough but they can do a tough job a little easier and I appreciate that. I would recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We were never told that this was a cash only operation and that certified or credit cards were not acceptable as payment until AFTER our furniture was loaded and we had no choice other than acquiesce to their demands. Very small move (10 items) and the one piece, Grandfather Clock, was disassembled professionally for the move. The contracted movers unpacked the weights and bent them so that they are now unusable. The one thing they needed to do was a fail. Would not recommend North American Relo or their contracted US Movers.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was looking online for a delivery service across the country and talked to maybe eight different companies. North American Relocation came in best on my book. They were the most comfortable in my pocket. They were very fast, too, overall. They’ve been around a little longer than other companies and had more experience. The driver was nice enough to call two days before he got to my house and told me he was gonna be around a certain time the next day. And then he called me two hours and 15 minutes before he arrived. So that was pretty good.

However, there were two guys who said they’re gonna pack and unpack everything and try to relocate it. My couch wasn’t put back together the way I had it at my other house and I had to do that myself. They also didn’t want to move this big furniture that I had. It was a wardrobe closet and I had to do it myself because they just left it in the living room. They were a little bit rude. But other than that, the experience was okay. North American was very helpful overall. They have pretty good communication, too. They’re really good about keeping track with their client of where exactly the driver is. They were very good with what they do. No wonder they’ve been around so long.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was moving and I had already packed everything. I went on the internet to do some comparing between different relocation services. I originally had a different moving company and North American Relocation called me about that particular company and suggested to try somebody else. I tried to look at the internet and went back to North American. I worked with Alysa and most of the time, she was very helpful. North American found a moving company and had them come out. We had Harco for the move itself and they were absolutely fantastic. The pickup was excellent and I could not have had a better company. Harco was a very excellent company.

But I didn’t really expect the way it would happen. I thought they would contract a company and the same company would pick up and deliver. But it was a different company who delivered my stuff and there were a couple of things missing. It was small articles, like a brand-new barbecue that I had just bought and hadn’t used and a rug. I've been contacting North American since March. I called and the lady told me to fill out a form but she never sent me a form. So, I told her I didn't receive it and I emailed her expressing that this is what was missing but I haven't heard anything back. I never received a response or email. But North American was very good as far as getting the moving done.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I first learned about North American through internet search. I utilized the auto transport service of North American Relocation and the moving consultant who worked with me was good.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was looking to relocate a bedroom set, put in some information, and North American Relocation called me. The guy who made all the arrangements was a nice guy. And then they transferred me over to somebody who was in Seattle and the gal there was not on the spot. She didn’t have a lot of answers for things. And then when the bedroom set got picked up from my Dad in Oregon, they asked how long were we storing it for. And my dad told them that we’re not storing it, they were shipping it.

It took close to a month for them to get it from Oregon to the East Coast. That tells me they did end up storing it which I was never told at all. They did tell me it would take up to 30 days for them to get it shipped. But they said that was during the prime season and it was not prime season. And the furniture showed up damaged. I called them and all their rep said to me was, “Oh, okay. Well, I’m sorry that happened. Go ahead and submit your claim.” So, I have nine months to submit my claim. There was no compassion.

We’ve already moved cross-country so I knew what to expect. But I didn’t think that it was gonna be this bad. I probably would not use them again and would not recommend them again. Their rate was great. They were between $500 to $700 less than a lot of other companies were gonna charge. But they shouldn’t damage my furniture. And I’m frustrated because I’m the one who has to do all the legwork. I’m the one who has to send the pictures. I'm the one who has to find a company that can fix it. And I'm the one who has to go and get it repaired. My biggest problem is this was a custom bedroom furniture. To get it repaired is gonna be really difficult and I’m gonna have to take it apart and take it some place to have it repaired because they can't come and repair it at my house. It’s just a huge inconvenience.

And then their driver sucks. He was really rude and disrespectful when he showed up here. And he was only one person so I think that’s how the furniture got damaged because there was nobody helping him. And he was complaining because he had to move a bedroom set up a flight of stairs. They were told that when I made these arrangements that they were gonna have to go up a flight of stairs and as long as it wasn’t more than a certain number of stairs, it wouldn’t be a problem. It was a mess.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I put my email and North American was quick to reply. Their moving consultant was professional and accurate. All the shipped items were in good condition. The mover who assisted us during the move paid attention and was very detailed in what he does. I'm very satisfied with my experience. It is a good company that I can recommend to my friends.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

When I moved up to Pagosa Springs, I did a U-Haul and towed my car behind. It was smooth and I had no problems. We were there within 16 hours and I thought that we’ll use a moving company coming back because there was snow. I moved from Pagosa Springs to Corpus Christi and I didn’t know how to do a U-Haul truck in the snow over the San Juan Mountains. I got a rate from North American Relocation for $1,800 and I thought that’s wonderful. They were also the only moving company that came into Pagosa Springs.

The consultant was horrible and I never was lied to so much in my life. The people brought the truck and they started loading things on it. Then they told me it was gonna be a thousand dollars more than what they quoted me and they said that it was more than what they thought. The things were exactly what I gave them over the phone which was mostly boxes and a refrigerator. I left the furniture in the trailer as I had furniture here in Corpus Christi. I was gonna cancel the contract and they told me I’d lose my down payment that I had already paid so I just went ahead with it.

Then the truck wouldn't start and they had to tow it out of my driveway after they got it loaded. It was supposed to be delivered one day and it took two more days after that because they couldn’t locate the truck and the driver. I tried reaching out to their customer service and I tried everything. I’ll never ever use them again. If I move again, it’ll be with the U-Haul and with my car behind it. It was terrible and a fiasco. My sister-in-law and my daughter-in-law were there witnessing and they couldn’t believe it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I’ve utilized all of their services and the service of the actual movers was good and no stuff got broken. They were pleasant, on time, and took care of the stuff. I went with North American Relocation because of their price but their price went way up, from $3,000 to $12,000, after they got my stuff in the truck, and I wasn't happy about that. They told me they ship by weight, and the company actually ships by volume. There was nothing I could do except to pay it. I wouldn't do it again with North American Relocation.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My dad was in New York and he chose North American Relocation to move all the furniture from New York to Georgia. When their staff came here, he did everything fast. It was a matter of him getting here. My dad’s in a wheelchair and they packed his medicine and things like that on the truck. We were counting on two to three days, but it took a whole week. I understand that he had car trouble because he was the only one on the truck but I didn’t like the fact that he waited an hour before he was supposed to be here to tell us that he is not coming. But other than that, I understand the complications that he was going through.

The driver was professional and actually very nice. He came in, we conversated and we were laughing and giggling with him. I felt bad that he had to do the whole truck by himself. There were two guys that helped pack the truck. But it was just him unpacking because there was nobody in the truck for the New York to Georgia ride. When he came here I thought he would have a whole group with him, but it was just him. He needs more help with the truck. That’s a lot of furniture to do by himself and I know he had a delivery right after us. So he was speeding for time.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

North American Relocation was the first company that called me and said something that wasn’t outrageous. I was supposed to move but I ended up not moving into the house, so my stuff was sent in storage. Working with them was all right at first. After I’d agreed, it was hard to get a hold of them. The consultant did all the talking to get me there and then, after that, I couldn’t reach him. I had all these questions and I was left in the dark. I almost didn’t move through North American Relocation because of that. I don’t like doing things without clarity. But then, I eventually spoke with them and I signed the papers. I got what I needed and, from there, it was pretty good. The movers were quick and timely.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We were moving from one location to another and my daughter took care of everything with North American Relocation. However, I didn't have any place to put my clothes because the chest and all the drawers were filled. Then when then when they came in at night, it was very dark and cold. So it was hard for them to see and set the stuff up, but it went off the way it was supposed to. Also, there were scratches on the bottom of the wood and the dresser has a broken leg. I was supposed to get something in the mail because of the damages, but I didn't get anything yet.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I found North American Relocation on the internet and was the first moving company I called. They helped me with my move. However, I had to call and figure out what was going on but the consultants were helpful. Overall, it was a very good experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

NO CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! Even the so called managers will not help you (Douglas and Jake) and are very unprofessional. I originally hired North American Relocation service because they were polite and seemed professional. I should have done my research. They are just a broker and hire other movers to handle your items. They do no work and assume no responsibility when something goes wrong. They were suppose to contact me a couple days before my move date to confirm exact date and time. I had all my items packed and ready to move and no one called. I made multiple attempts to contact them.

Finally I contacted the moving company they hired (Integrity Van Lines) to move my items and this company was unaware of my pick up time. They had another company (E&S Moving Systems) come out the following day to pick up my items. Also I was told to get a cashier's check made out to Integrity Van lines but E&S would not accept my check. NARS the company I hired never contacted me at any point. I had to call them to check on my items to see when they would be delivered and they told me to contact Integrity Van Lines.

After contacting Integrity Van Lines we set up a delivery date and when my items arrived it was a different moving company (Moving Forward) which again would not accept my cashier's check that Integrity Van lines told me to get. When the movers finally started to unload my items nothing was wrapped in moving blankets and all of my items are damaged. Over 5 thousand dollars in furniture damaged and no help from NARS or Integrity. I was told to file an insurance claim with CSI. It's been more than 4 months and still nothing. Integrity will not submit the needed paperwork to finalize the claim. No one will help you not even the so called managers. Do not use North American Relocation Services.

North American Relocation markets themselves as a full service company that will handle all aspects of your move. We hired them to oversee the packing, loading and transporting of our household from Cincinnati, OH to Denver, CO. The mover that N. American selected (Unique Moving and Storage) was not a reputable company. The team that packed our items did an insufficient job (after charging us an additional $500 for materials over what was previously agreed to on our binding estimate). Boxes were insufficiently packed resulting in numerous broken items including a 46 Samsung TV, vintage china, lamps (see details below). Boxes were not labeled neither by room nor by contents.

The team from Unique that packed our belongings confirmed repeatedly that as long as the truck was full (it was) our items would not be unloaded and stored and that the original truck would be driven directly to Denver. All of this information was false. After all our belongings were loaded on 2/18, we went 10 days with no information from Unique Moving and Storage as to their location or the anticipated delivery date. When we contacted N. American (daily) we were instructed to deal directly with Unique. When we contacted Unique (daily) we were repeatedly lied to and given false and conflicting information. Our belongings were not delivered to Denver on 2/24 as requested. Because of this delay, we incurred an additional expense of $115/day in Denver. Total cost $1265.

After packing, Unique Moving and Storage drove our belongings to Columbus, OH (90 miles in the wrong direction), unloaded the truck and placed our items in storage. This additional unloading and loading surely resulted in additional damage. Unique Moving subbed our job to another moving company (Suburban Relocation Systems) without our knowledge or consent. Our items were finally delivered on 3/7 by Suburban Relocation and many of them arrived damaged. In addition, we are missing items.

N. American Relocation was dishonest and overcharged us. As outlined in the two accompanying emails we sent to N. American, we completed a detailed inventory with Jane from N. American and received a binding estimate for $8751. Prior to our move we drastically reduced the inventory we were moving (by eliminating many heavy and difficult to move items including our washer and dryer, dining room furniture, office furniture, etc). Rather than lowering our price as our weight was lower, N. American increased it to $10,860. However we were assured that we would be billed based on our actual weight and that we would receive a refund if our weights were lower.

We reviewed a list of detailed questions with Melissa, the QA specialist at N. American. Melissa told us that we would have the same crew loading us in Ohio, driving our belongings to Denver and unloading us there. She also told us that as long as our contents completely filled a truck (which they did), our move would not be combined with others. Neither of these things were true. We were blatantly lied to. We were repeatedly told by N. American that our final cost would be based on the weight of our shipment and that we would be shown weigh bills. However they contracted with Unique Moving and Storage for a flat fee price. We repeatedly emailed N. American about problems with our move (see attachments) and never received a response (either in writing or by phone).

N. American advertises that they have 24/7 customer service, but it is difficult to get someone to answer the phone, even during normal business hours. After days of unanswered calls and emails, I was finally able to get N. Americans customer service manager, Jake, to correspond with us via email, and he agreed that we were due a refund. American was unable to resolve the issues with Unique Moving (who was their preferred vendor!) Once N. American had our money, their standard response was to provide us with Unique's phone number and tell us to call them. In summary, they provided little value or service for the $5,000 fee that they charged.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

North American Relocation's staff was honest, thoughtful and attentive to my budgetary needs. They gave me a fair, accurate quote and referred me to an equally responsive and honest transporter located in Michigan, 8 Mile Rd Storage & Moving. Both companies helped me through a very emotionally stressful move from Illinois to Michigan. I was moved in one day. Thank you for walking me through my move with thoughtfulness and grace.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We had North American move most of our personal items from Florida to Wisconsin. I liked that they were in the middle-of-the-road. They weren’t the cheapest but not the absolute most expensive. If I go with the cheapest people, sometimes I don’t get the best service and yet, I don’t want to go with the most expensive. I talked to the moving consultant about three times, mainly dealing with the approximate number of boxes and things that we were moving and the approximate weight because they charged by weight. The movers that moved everything from our place here in Florida were really skilled. They moved some furniture out of one of our rooms and they had to go down a twisty staircase, and they didn’t even ding up the wall. I was really impressed and very happy. It was a very good experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I'm writing this review of North American Relocation because I felt compelled to share my experience due to the nature of the way I thought my move would go, and the way it did. I've never moved cross country before and was quite nervous about the task I had undertaken. All the negative things that I heard from people and research that I had done scared me to no end and had me stressed beyond belief. From the moment I went online and started to try getting quotes from moving companies I instantly became the most popular guy on the planet... my phone rang non stop with every possible moving company on the planet. It seemed reaching out to me for my business.

Needless to say, it was unbelievable. Each person I spoke with asked if I had gotten estimates from other companies and naturally I replied yes. As each company asked whom I'd received estimates from was given the answer, immediately the representative on the phone started to put down the other companies whom notified me before them. To a point where my head was spinning and I didn't know who to trust. I was ready to throw in the towel and just move myself. I was then contacted by Bill ** from NAR whose first question was "How stressed are you with having to move?" He apologized for the seeming less bombardment of calls from other companies and explained the process of how my number went out to all the companies which I thought to myself was quite nice, considering nobody else did. Bill assured me he would take good care of me and my family.

Bill was not only very knowledgeable about moving but he assured me that I wouldn't need to contact another company after speaking with him and he would remove the stress from me and take it on himself. I was told from the beginning if I had any questions good or bad not to hesitate to ask and he would answer me honestly. As a matter of fact I remember him saying he would rather be honest and lose my business than lie to gain it. Bill subsequently took my entire inventory and explained the moving process with his company and what to expect. Every question I asked received an answer and whether it was the one I wanted or not I felt he was being honest throughout the entire process. He did ask about other companies and me getting other quotes but to my surprise told me nothing bad about the other companies telling me that was unprofessional to put his competition down.

Long story short he made me feel like getting me taken care of properly from the first stage to the last was his concern and he would be there for me through the entire process. I was assured that the movers would show up on time, be professional and take care to make sure all my possessions were pad wrapped and blanket wrapped for safe shipment. NAR wasn't the cheapest company I was contacted by. In the end however I know from past experiences cheapest never means "the best". You get what you pay for. The crew did exactly what Bill said, even taking apart my bed and putting it back together when we got to Florida. They were careful throughout the wrapping and loading of our things and were certainly very respectful and pleasant. The driver called me 48 hours before arriving and was very prompt. He lead his crew from start to finish and everything went off without a problem.

I was told that my things would arrive anywhere from 10-14 days from when they picked us up and that the driver would again contact me 48 hrs before delivery. Everything that Bill told me came true throughout this process and I would recommend not only him but his company to anyone who asked me in the future if I knew of a good company. Everyone at NAR was professional and extremely diligent throughout the process even answering a call from me at 1:30 am about a question that I had during packing up my televisions. I'm sure plenty of people go and write reviews the moment something goes wrong, in this case nothing did and this company deserves to be commended. BRAVO NAR and thank you all for making my move a smooth stress free experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I would like to say that dealing with NAR, Alexis ** was the most helpful rep that I've had the pleasure of dealing with. There were issues, major issues with the carrier they NAR used to move my belongings, Alexis was able to get the issues resolved and corrected the wrongs that were done by the carrier. Thanks once again Alexis.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I receive the information below from Anthony on last week: "To move the truck it is $650 alone. Then we would move the boxes and etc. on a separate truck since to move the vehicle it will be on an auto carrier and we will not be able to fit the boxes and etc. inside of your vehicle within the DOT regulations." "$650.00 for the truck is ok, but $860.00 for just boxes. This is too much money, and it is only about 10-15 boxes. Why so high?"

After all of this, I get a phone call on this morning talking about "Oh Sorry he gave you the wrong price". No one is willing to honor what is in fine print. I am going to make it a point to let everyone know they have awful CUSTOMER SERVICE, and not professional at all. This is HIGHWAY ROBBERY (1000.00 Price hike), and they should be held liable for the quote which was given to me, and then some for the frustration they have caused.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I researched North American Relocation online and decided to go with them for the price. Moving the boxes is why I got their service. Somebody picked those from the storage. When I called them, everybody was pretty good except for the lady at the dispatch office. She had a little attitude every time I spoke with her but everybody else was helpful and they explained everything to me. My experience with them was fast and easy and I'd recommend them.

North American Relocation Company Profile