Consumer Reviews and Complaints

• 3 stars0
  • 2 stars0
  • 1 stars0

www.northamericanrelocation.com

North American Relocation offers complete turnkey residential moves, commercial shipping, and relocation services. Their staff can also help assist you with packing. You can feel confident in your decision when choosing North American Relocation. They will make sure that you will have an easy and great relocation process. Call today to find out more about their affordable rates.

Lori,

North American Relocation is pleased to have played a role in your state to state move. If there is anything you are needing now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach out.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2016

We recently moved from Bucks County, PA (North of Philadelphia) to Murrells Inlet, SC (South of Myrtle Beach) & were going to take on the HUGE task of moving our whole house ourselves & due to unfortunate circumstances found ourselves not able to & "in a time crunch". We contacted North American Relocation, amongst others, & with speaking to Derek **, their representative, knew right away we'd go with North American. Derek was very professional, knowledgeable, helpful & understanding from start to finish. We have dealt with a transportation company in the past & they were a nightmare. North American made our move smooth & easy. THANK YOU Derek ** & North American. We will definitely refer your company to our friends.

Angelo,

We appreciate the time you spent to share your long distance moving experience on Consumer Affairs. North American Relocation prides itself on the level of customer service we provide our clients, so to learn you were satisfied with you move is satisfying to read. If there is anything you need now or in the future please do not hesitate to contact us.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2016

At times our communication with the staff at North American Relocation seemed very difficult. I felt very uncomfortable with the process in our scheduled move. In fact to the point of not trusting the company staff. But, they came through with flying colors. The schedule day of our move the truck was on time, and the delivering of our furniture was exactly there for us right after we closed on our new house. The trucking staff was very cooperative, and did an excellent job loading all our stuff, and unloading and setting up all our stuff.

Rebecca,

We at North American Relocation are grateful for the time you spent sharing your moving experience on Consumer Affairs. Future customers of North American Relocation will rely on reviews such as yours, and need the engagement of our many satisfied customer to paint the correct picture. If there is anything the team at North American Relocation can help you with now or in the future please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best wishes,

North American Relocation

Original review: Aug. 22, 2016

When I found out I had to move for my job again I was stressed out. I had put my information in online and received a few unexpected phone calls from moving services and was annoyed. I looked at reviews and decided to go with North American Relocation. They explained that if I had more weight then my price would go higher compared to cubic feet and were very detailed on the phone. I put my deposit down and was uncomfortable with that itself but I had to move.

Moving day came, driver was on time and I was happy with the way they packed my house. I understand the company I was speaking to were brokers and don't actually own the trucks and they explained that to me as well. So they finished packing my glass and left. When the driver got to the weight station I had 1500 lbs more than my estimate and was unhappy. I simply called North American Relocation (My-broker) and the manager told me not to worry, he would help me because I didn't have the funds to unload the truck. He pulled out his credit card and paid the drivers the 800 I didn't have and said "I'm just happy you have your stuff. Recommend us if you can. Have a great day." I was in shock. I read reviews all the time and people are not recognized for the good they do. I wanna reach out and extend my gratitude to This moving service. They did everything they could to make my experience stress free in a time of hell. Thanks! 5 stars!!

Jessica,

Thank you for taking time in such a busy time of your life to share your long distance moving services. We are pleased to have played a role in relocating you to your new state. If there is anything you are in need of please do not hesitate to contact a member of the team at North American Relocation.

North American Relocation

Original review: Aug. 18, 2016

I found this company on Google, as I was doing my research online, which I am thankful to come across them! Getting on the phone with them they were able to help me with shipping my car and my home belongings and storage unit, at a price within my budget. But that's not what sold me with this company. What really made me want to move with them (which is still in process), was the fact that they took care of me as if they knew me... I am a nervous wreck BC MOVING ACROSS COUNTRY, THIS A BIG IMPORTANT STEP and they made me feel comfortable to make this move.

I call them at least a few times a week, I come up with new questions or just to go over things to make sure everything is done correctly in both sides, theirs and mines, I mean can you blame me? It's across country! Lol. My car is my baby and my home goods is my memories etc. Anyway as much or little I may call THEY ALWAYS ANSWER!!! And if they need to get back to me BC they are super busy, they always make sure they get back to me as promised. Best part is even if it someone I have not yet spoke with who calls me back, they already know where I left off last from my last call, which means this company has great communication skills and everyoneee is on top of their business when their clients and on the same page!!!!

So far I am EXTREMELY HAPPY with the service being provided from this company and I would recommend them to others as I already have. :))))) They are patient and kind, they explain fully to you how the process goes, and if promise you if something goes wrong they will correct it for you. I'm really happy to do business with them, as I believe you reading this review will too. :) Update: My car made it perfectly to California!! Next is to find my place to live and I know my furniture will make it there. Was well in perfect condition. I love this company and will continue to tell people about them!

Lucy,

We are pleased to have learned that you are pleased with the services you received from North American Relocation. We as a team pride ourselves as being #1 in the moving industry, and want to make sure the word gets out to future customers. If there is anything we can help you with now are in the future please do not hesitate to reach out.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2016

I called three companies before North American Relocation. Had a very bad experience the last time I moved. These people were courteous, explained each charge and even asked me if I needed help with the assembly of a desk. They returned my call on a weekend to advise me that my things were arriving. No scratches, no missing boxes and no fine print with up-charges. To me that is great service.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about North American Relocation?

Gabriele,

The team at North American Relocation appreciates the time you spent sharing your long distance moving experience on Consumer Affairs. Future consumers will read what you wrote and make a buying decision, which we greatly appreciate. If you or anyone you know are in need of long distance moving services please do not hesitate to reach out.

Best wishes,

Original review: Aug. 17, 2016

I used North American relocation to help me move from California to Pennsylvania. They were very kind and helpful throughout the whole move. Everyone was punctual and professional. I would definitely recommend them to anyone! If I plan to move in the future again I will be giving them a call!

Chilsia,

Thank you for taking the time to share your long distance moving experience on Consumer Affairs. North American Relocation prides itself on being a leader in the household moving industry. If there is anything I can assist you with in the future please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,

Original review: Aug. 16, 2016

I had a great experience with North American Relocation. They picked up and delivered on time. Will definitely recommend them again.

Lizzeta,

The time you spent sharing your household moving experience on Consumer Affairs is greatly appreciated by the team at North American Relocation. North American Relocation is pleased to have played a role in your relocation. If you are someone you know is in need of long distance moving assistance please do not hesitate to reach out.

North American Relcoation

Original review: Aug. 16, 2016

Thank you! I am finally in NY. On the recommendation of a friend, I recently used North American Relocation to move me and my family from our San Diego house to our NYC apartment. I could not have been more pleased. Their quote was more reasonable than the three others I received, by a long shot. Their scheduling process was easy. Their customer service was impeccable and they accommodated a last-minute change without any issues. They sent me regular reminders and helpful tips and made sure my building had the necessary insurance certificate without me lifting a finger. And my move itself was seamless. The team was efficient, careful, respectful of special requests, especially in not scratching my floor. Five stars!

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

North American Relocation offers consumers several services to help them through the entire moving process. They are headquartered in Boynton Beach, Florida, and can help homeowners move anywhere in the country.

• Packing: North American Relocation can take care of packing your belongings for you, ensuring they are safely packed to prevent breaks while they are in transit.
  • Commercial shipping: In addition to helping homeowners, North American Relocation also has shipping options for commercial users.
  • Auto transport: North American Relocation can ship your vehicle along with your belongings for long distance moves, which can save you gas money and wear-and-tear on your vehicle.
  • Real estate assistance: In addition to helping homeowners pack and transport their belongings from one location to another, North American Relocation can also offer real estate assistance. Some things they can help with include understanding the real estate market in your new location, understanding the economy of your new location and finding a home in your new location that meets your needs.
  • Long-distance moves: North American Relocation specializes in long-distance moves, and they make sure their customers understand what is going to happen at every point during their relocation process.
  • Best for North American Relocation is best for families making long-distance moves and companies who need shipping service.

North American Relocation Company Profile