1.28/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Ninja Coffee Bar

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

70 Ninja Coffee Bar Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 10, 2019

Own the product for a year. Bought as new. Coffee bar decides it needs more cleaning now than usual. Now I get more white deposits and even black ones too coming out during cleaning cycle. It's not safe to consume. I follow the cleaning instructions every time it's like the machine starts to degrade overtime and fall apart inside. For the price I paid at Walmart for this it should have last me longer. A Mr. Coffee brand can last longer than this and way cheaper. I was paying for the quality and features but didn't last long.

Had to send it back and pay 20 dollars multiple time. The repair cost piles up more than the coffee maker itself. It's like a bad used car experience but the product is new. If the company itself can't fix the coffee maker then they seriously need to take the product off the shelves. That's bad business. There's also 100s or even thousands consumers just like me experiencing the same problems with it. Please don't buy it.. Research first.

Original review: June 28, 2019

I wish I had read the reviews closer before my initial Coffee Bar purchase about 15 months ago. After the first instance of not completing a full brew cycle I called for assistance and was walked through the troubleshooting guide (which I'd already done). This did not help and for a $20 fee I was supplied with a new base only - February of 2019. The replacement base lasted until May of 2019 when the "5 beeps of death" started. This time I was supplied with a whole "new" unit AFTER I returned the 2nd one to Ninja (days without a coffee maker are not good).

Sadly the second replacement has lasted even less time and the beeping and no-cycling are back. This time I'd really like my money back and while I understand that I did not purchase the product from Ninja directly, I fail to see how their offer of another replacement - this time a model CF097 - is going to solve what is clearly a problem with their machine. Fortunately, I am hopeful that, in spite of the time from original purchase until now, Bed Bath and Beyond will refund my purchase price and make this right. I will never buy a Ninja product again. Also, i'll read more reviews going forward.

Original review: June 24, 2019

Terrible experience with Ninja Coffee system. First unit stopped working properly after 7 or 8 months. Cleaned properly as instructed, spent hours on the phone with customer service, no luck. They made me pay $20 to ship out a new unit. 5 months later... same issue. Would maybe pour 2 oz of coffee if that. I went through all the cleaning instructions, called customer service again... They wanted me to pay for a new unit! I pushed back and they settled on $20 to ship out a new one AGAIN. It’s not even worth the hassle at this point and $$$! Customer service could care less too. Do not buy! My $20 pot from Walmart works better. It’s too bad as I own several of their products. Will tell everyone I know to stay away.

Original review: June 24, 2019

This was one coffee pot I saved my money for. I have had it for a few months. Loved it. Now I am having problems with it. Very heartbroken. Went back to using my percolator. Sad Ninja wants $20 to send it back.

Original review: June 20, 2019

This is my replacement device because the first one had leaking issues. Now the second one is doing the same thing and it's a safety hazard as far as I'm concerned, because it literally floods my entire counter where my other appliances are plugged in the wall which could potentially cause an electrical fire when I'm away from the house or sleeping. I live with family members as well and pets. Ninja has not been that helpful in resolving my issue and frankly act like they're not concerned which is a turn off to me, because I've spent so much money throughout the years with purchasing appliances from them so I'm going to make sure I get this out to the public on however many sites I can to warn others not to purchase this machine. Don't even waste your hard earned dollars. I will also be filing a BBB complaint form as well.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ninja Coffee Bar?

Original review: June 19, 2019

Very dissatisfied in the service and warranty of this company. If I could do 0 stars I would. The machine will only brew for 10 secs. The company said it is factory fault and will replace it for free but they want me to pay for shipping $20, but they want me to send in my machine first and after they receive mine it will be 3-5 business days before they process the request for a new one. Okay one, I have a coffee maker for a reason. So basically a week without a coffee maker. Then to add on top of it they want me to purchase a box to send it to them. Also about a couple days later they told me to purchase the descaling solution which was another $20.

This company is trying to suck every last dime out of you. I will never buy anything from this company again, and I hope this review changes your perspective of this company. This is not how a warranty goes. I completely understand if it was my fault that the machine didn't work. I would be okay with doing all this but for factory fault this isn't okay.

Original review: June 9, 2019

First one didn’t work (never brewed - kept shutting off). Returned and replaced it. Second coffee maker, DIED in 5 1/2 months, (made one pot per day) wouldn’t brew; immediately shut off after pushing ‘on’ button. Called Ninja- HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. They hang up on you in middle of call, charge $20 postage to send a replacement (only after you mail broken pot). Paid $200.00, most expensive coffee system I’ve ever purchased. Wish someone would have warned me!!

Original review: May 29, 2019

We were so excited about this coffee bar when we first saw it on an infomercial. Purchased one at a local store and wow, do we regret it! Same as other complaints, the clean light stayed on no matter how many times I ran it through clean cycle (which takes forever). Now the digital clock has disappeared altogether and the screen is blank. The worst part about the maker is the residue after one brew. Rinsing out the pot and even your cup, resembles thin mud. What a waste of hard earned money. Wouldn't recommend this product to anyone!

Original review: May 9, 2019

Ninja offers a 10% discount for joining their mailing list. However, after trying to order a number of items online, I found that in every case the items could not be ordered on the Ninja site - rather, I was redirected to their retail partners who would not accept the Ninja discount. So, my experience was that Ninja offers a discount and then makes it impossible to use it. VERY misleading.

Original review: May 9, 2019

Purchased the CF086 from Walmart online had it shipped to our local... store 3 weeks for delivery, but that's Walmart these days. Unboxed and it was an awesome machine... until the damned cleaning light came. As far as I can tell you get about 6 weeks before the machine starts a filibuster with you and will not shut up about it needing a cleanse and flush! That said coffee from this is exceptionally good, but who needs the hassle of arguing with a coffee maker!

I have cleaned this machine 19 times, using: White Vinegar, Kuerig cleaning solution, Dip-It Lime-A-Way, and now I have ordered the Ninja Coffee Bar's very own cleaning solution.. If this one bottle does not get it cleaned and that stupid orange light off and my coffee maker quietly doing its job again making good coffee... I will trashcan this unit and go back to using my old Proctor Silex. Hey don't laugh. :) It delivers good coffee and no Unnecessary noises, beeps, or blips, or cleansing notifications. Heads Up! Ninja/Shark, INC fix this issue or we will not patron your brand again for any new or old appliances... Because we don't trust the integrity of products you manufacture. It's that simple!

Ninja Coffee Bar Company Information