1.26/5

54 Ninja Coffee Bar Consumer Reviews

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

Because my Ninja Coffee Bar wasn't working properly I called (866) 826-6941 to claim my warranty. The representative asked all the proper questions about the product however after confirming that my product would get replaced he mentioned that I have to cover the SHIPPING costs myself and asked for my CREDIT CARD. He told me he couldn't process anything until I paid in that very moment. Since this was very SUSPICIOUS I refused to give my credit info. He came back telling me that I'm also able to pay with a PREPAID CARD and recommended me to PURCHASE this in WALMART. I couldn't believe my ears and so I knew this was obviously a SCAM.

After I also refused that he told me he would go talk to his supervisor to see what he can do, he came back with the message that I do not have to pay any shipping anymore and that everything will be taken care of. I told him that it was not appropriate nor smart of him telling a customer with a warranty to pay shipping costs with a prepaid card from Walmart. I had the same type of incident with calling the customer service of PayPal. So see this as a warning people. I'm also not a racist, however both incidents was with guys and accents from India.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

We have had our Ninja Coffee Bar for 1 year and 1 month, so no warranty. It is acting in the same manner as described in previous posts by other reviewers. The coffee maker brews for about 30 seconds to 1 minute, then quits. This morning I pushed the Classic Brew button 3 times before receiving a complete brewing cycle. We have done all the troubleshooting, repeatedly cleaning with solution, etc. but nothing corrects the problem.

At $165, this product should perform flawlessly. Ninja/Shark customer service offers NO REPAIR service which is ridiculous. Their option is to offer you a new unit at a “Slightly discounted price” or you can take your coffee maker to a local small appliance repair service to see if they can do anything. When this coffee maker works, it is terrific. But at the price we paid, it should work ALL the time. And Customer Service needs to step up their game 100%. Would not recommend buying the Ninja Coffee Bar at this time... They should go back to the drawing board.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

I purchased the Ninja Can Bar in 2016. Shortly after having it the Coffee Bar had to be manually pushed after a few drips. I called the company and was sent a replacement not the whole machine but just the main operating part. After having it for a few weeks the replacement starting doing the same thing. You literally have to stand in front of the Coffee Bar and manually push the button until all the water has drained. It doesn't matter if you go through the cleaning process on the machine it still won't make Coffee unless you babysit it by constantly pushing the button until the Coffee is made. This is class action lawsuit worthy!!!

Original review: Sept. 8, 2018

I bought my coffee bar on 2015 and since then I’ve been dealing with customer service. It makes only 2 oz of coffee then stops and I have to push the button in every cycle to make the coffee. I have called customer service and they only offer a bottom part replacement that they have sent 3 times and I’m still stock with the coffee bar not working. They say they send new ones but if they were new they are supposed to work great and they don’t. Never ever buying another one. Too bad it was more than 200 that I spent.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2018

I bought this coffee pot 9 months ago. It worked great until it didn't. It feeds 4 oz. then shuts off. To brew a pot you stand there and press the button until it finishes feeding the water. I called customer service and after some troubleshooting he told me I'd need a new base under warranty. BUT I had to pay $19.95 for shipping. The new base is only under warranty 90 days so when it happens again... and it will because it's a known problem, you're out $200. Save your money and buy a cheap one. It will last as long. And you'll save $175.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ninja Coffee Bar?

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

Luckily I purchased the Ninja Coffee Bar Glass Carafe coffee maker at Costco because a week after the year when the warranty expired it stopped working. The coffee maker was great for an entire year. We love the fact that you can make 1 cup, half a pot or a great brew for ice coffee. The bad thing is that it only lasted one year and it cost over $100. You can buy $20 coffee maker and it will last so much longer. I am so lucky that I purchased it at Costco because even though it was a year and one week after I purchased it they gave me a store credit. I really wish that Ninja would correct the problem with these coffee makers because when they work they brew awesome coffee. :(

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

I loved this Ninja Coffee Maker in the beginning. Lately we have had to repeatedly clean and yet it makes half a pot or less. My question/complaint is when filling the reservoir up and running the cycle the water leaves the container but does not produce a whole pot. Not ever. And it is not leaking. Im concerned that this storing water somewhere is causing so much stomach illness. I refuse to use this expensive thing anymore. As no one can tell me why after cleaning the equipment is storing water somewhere but where.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

We have had our Ninja Coffee Bar for a little over a year. Once it was out of warranty, it started to leak. We can only put enough water in the reservoir for one cup of coffee. If we put in enough water for a pot of coffee, the water leaks out EVERYWHERE!!! For such an expensive unit, one would think it would last longer than a year. I will NEVER buy any of their products again. I called Ninja and they said it was out of warranty so they couldn't do a thing. Never again! I'll buy something cheaper and more reliable!!!

Original review: July 28, 2018

I purchased the Ninja Coffee Bar 9 months ago. Initially, I was very happy with the product. A few months in, the clean button wouldn't turn off even after we cleaned it repeatedly as recommended by the Owner's Guide. We called Ninja and after spending an hour on the phone with them trying to troubleshoot, they told us to just disregard the clean light and continue to use it. I probably should've tried to return it then but because I didn't want to be without a coffee maker, I continued to use it.

It is now 9 months after I purchased it and now even on the setting for multi-serve I am only getting approximately 4-5 oz of coffee. I have to press multi-serve 2 to 3 times in order to get a regular cup of coffee!!! Therefore, I'm spending double to triple what I need to spend in coffee! And the coffee I drink isn't cheap! I called Ninja again last week to explain my situation and to request a replacement.

After an hour of troubleshooting (again!) the representative agreed to send me another coffee maker IN ANOTHER 4 TO 6 WEEKS!!! I asked why it would take so long and their answer was, "We don't have any of this or any other comparable coffee makers in stock." You want to tell me that a company as large and lucrative as Ninja has NO COFFEE MAKERS IN STOCK FOR 4-6 WEEKS??? That's just ridiculous! So I'm now 2 weeks into my 4 to 6 weeks, spending triple the amount I used to on coffee, and I guess I'll just have to do that for another 2 to 4 weeks. I will NEVER purchase another Ninja product again! I am beyond disappointed with the product and their customer service. The next time I spend close to $170 for a product, it most definitely will not be on a Ninja product.

Original review: April 27, 2018

I choose for all the different options and I have read good reviews. I like the look and design and that it can make a whole pot or single cup. Also it has over ice and strong brew options. It can also froth milk and is easy to clean up. It looks nice on my counter and doesn’t take much space. It is very versatile machine with many good useful options. However, It doesn't make real espresso with froth. It also can get kinda messy and splatters coffee everywhere. It doesn't keep coffee very hot for very long. Also, It takes filters that can be hard to find.

Original review: April 26, 2018

This product has great reviews online. There are many different styles but this is the one that fits my needs, and I bought it because of the many types of uses. It's small enough to store easily. I really like it. It has the capability to Blend special styles of all kinds of coffees and other types of drinks. It is a nice piece of kitchen equipment to host friends and family as well. But with any type of kitchen product, the clean up is something that must be done with every single use to ensure the life of the product.

Original review: April 25, 2018

I love it & it brews greatly & great features & it runs smoothly & no problems at all with this coffee maker. This one has more features than other coffee makers. And while it should have more features & more options, I'm very happy with this product & its the best coffeemaker to have.

Original review: April 24, 2018

I absolutely adore this coffee maker. I can make any coffee depending on what I'm in the mood for and I don't have to get Starbucks because this coffee maker can make any type of coffee. It can make regular coffee, espresso, or iced coffee and it's very easy to use. It also came with a recipe book and it tells you how to make specialty drinks. If you make regular coffee, the coffee carafe isn't very big. It makes about 3 large cups of coffee. Between me and my husband, we usually drink 2 cups of coffee each so we have to make another small pot. Still, best coffee maker ever.

Original review: April 20, 2018

This really is a solid coffee maker. I like that I can use it for regular coffee and can brew many different drinks. Brewing iced coffee was a huge selling point for this coffee maker. I also like the full pot option and that you don't need kcups. The different size and brew options are the best features that this coffee maker offers. It is great. I would definitely repurchase. But I wish the frother was more convenient and didn't have to be pulled down.

Original review: April 18, 2018

Happy to have it and I feel as if I'm rich because I have this machine. I'm very satisfied with this product and more people should know about it... Makes good coffee. I use it every morning and I feel happy when I use it. I love this machine. I don't know what I'd do without it. It's great and lovely. Working well and it's a workhorse. But cost too much and sometimes I regret spending so much. My friends also tells me I spent too much but they don't turn down the coffee I offer from it when they come over though.

Original review: April 17, 2018

I chose Ninja Coffee Bar because of all the terrific reviews I had heard. There are some brands you just know aren't going to do too well in producing Starbucks level coffee. The Ninja one hundred percent does that. It brews amazing coffee... hot or cold! It is easy to operate. I like the design... it reminds me of Starbucks. I like how you can use the carafe or single serve. It is an awesome machine worthy of making incredible beverages but I definitely had to break the bank on this one.

Original review: April 16, 2018

I chose Ninja Coffee Bar because I heard good things from the store I bought it from and I have seen good reviews. It also has various types of coffee to go with it. It was a cheap price that I got it for. It makes great coffee fast and has a lovely taste. I will definitely continue buying these coffee makers. However, it takes a little bit to warm up. And I like fast coffee being I never really have time to sit around and wait. But other than that it's a good product.

Original review: April 15, 2018

My family had suggested it because they said the features were great and is top quality. Good for the money. I also like that it allows me to wake up with the fresh aroma of coffee filling the air. Multi serve dial lets you determine the size of cup, definitely worth the buy. It's a coffee maker that has a timer and many other incredible features. The features that are provided, are convenient and aid to making great coffee each morning I wake up. I love my coffee maker pot.

Original review: April 14, 2018

I like the flexibility of the Ninja Coffee Bar. My son drinks only iced coffee but I drink hot coffee. This coffee maker accommodates us both and allows us to choose from multiple quantities/ sizes. The drip stop works really well, and I like that it beeps to let me know that brewing is complete. But I am not fond of the cone shaped filters and I would prefer a standard shaped filter. I would also prefer a larger water reservoir, and the ability to brew an even larger pot of coffee if I have guests. Also, a coffee grinder added would be a nice feature.

I like being able to brew coffee one cup at a time without the waste of a "K" cup brewer. I most often brew a half pot because it is the perfect amount of coffee for me in the mornings. But I can also, of course brew half and full pots. As long as I've done my job and kept it clean the coffee always tastes great! I also appreciate that the brewer lets you know when to clean it, and that the warming feature turns off automatically. The ease of cleaning and the fact that the coffee maker alerts the user when it is time to clean it is a great feature.

Original review: April 8, 2018

It was a gift but I would purchase this coffee maker if I had to choose. It has made my mornings easier and I have not found a coffee maker like this. I enjoy having one cup at a time and you can brew one cup at a time. I like all the features and it takes only minutes to make a fresh hot cup of coffee. It's easy to clean and to set up. The whole family can use this machine and they love this coffee maker. I like this coffee maker more than any I've ever owned. I plan on buying my in-laws and other family one of these coffee makers. It's definitely a coffee maker I would recommend.

Original review: April 7, 2018

My Ninja coffee maker is the best coffee machine maker because It makes delicious and fresh hot coffee that kinda burns my mouth. It will grind coffee beans for you and it can also make coffee out of the whole beans. My coffee machine is better than everyone's because it has a cool name and it makes me good drinks. Nom nom. Every coffee maker should be able to make foam and espresso and fancy coffee drinks for Instagram. This coffee maker is amazing in every single way in the whole wide world because it has been in my family for a very long time.

Original review: April 6, 2018

This coffee maker caught my eye, by the simplicity of it! Well at least I thought it would be. It took me a while to figure out how to use it but after I figured it out, I felt foolish. Not what I expected, even better! I love the Ninja Coffee Bar. My coffee tastes amazing and I get it within seconds! The machine is also easy to clean. I'm very glad I purchased this coffee maker! I would definitely recommend my family/friends to purchase this coffee maker! Overall I am still satisfied!

Original review: April 5, 2018

I received it as a gift. But I would purchase it for myself or as a gift. I was very happy with it. I could make a lot of different coffee selections and they were all good. I totally enjoy using it and the drinks the taste is great and it is easy to operate. Everything was good. I would definitely recommend it to family and friends. It gets a great review from my family as well.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

Santa treated me with a new Ninja coffee maker! I'm so glad to be done with Keurig - after 3 acting up as well all of the wasted plastic cups. It's on to great coffee - we played around with the recipes over the holidays - everyone loved them. It's easy to use & clean. The attached 'frother' is the best feature. But also the different size settings is probably the best option. I'm usually only 2 cups in the a.m. so the 1/2 pot options works great & delayed timer - I wake up every morning to the smell of coffee filling the house. My wife isn't a coffee drinker but loves the smell.

When I had a coffee maker in the past I could never get the right amounts measured out for the amount of water used - so the idiot-proof measuring spoon that stays attached to the side so ease of finding & use really really helps - the spoon is also marked with the right amount of scoops needed depending on the size you're making. It just makes it all that much easy. Other than not having a built-in grinder - I'm so far very pleased with NINJA & so are my friends!

Ninja Coffee Bar Company Information