4.47/5
Based on 15 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

15 Ninja Coffee Bar Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: April 27, 2018

I choose for all the different options and I have read good reviews. I like the look and design and that it can make a whole pot or single cup. Also it has over ice and strong brew options. It can also froth milk and is easy to clean up. It looks nice on my counter and doesn’t take much space. It is very versatile machine with many good useful options. However, It doesn't make real espresso with froth. It also can get kinda messy and splatters coffee everywhere. It doesn't keep coffee very hot for very long. Also, It takes filters that can be hard to find.

Original review: April 26, 2018

This product has great reviews online. There are many different styles but this is the one that fits my needs, and I bought it because of the many types of uses. It's small enough to store easily. I really like it. It has the capability to Blend special styles of all kinds of coffees and other types of drinks. It is a nice piece of kitchen equipment to host friends and family as well. But with any type of kitchen product, the clean up is something that must be done with every single use to ensure the life of the product.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: April 25, 2018

I love it & it brews greatly & great features & it runs smoothly & no problems at all with this coffee maker. This one has more features than other coffee makers. And while it should have more features & more options, I'm very happy with this product & its the best coffeemaker to have.

Original review: April 24, 2018

I absolutely adore this coffee maker. I can make any coffee depending on what I'm in the mood for and I don't have to get Starbucks because this coffee maker can make any type of coffee. It can make regular coffee, espresso, or iced coffee and it's very easy to use. It also came with a recipe book and it tells you how to make specialty drinks. If you make regular coffee, the coffee carafe isn't very big. It makes about 3 large cups of coffee. Between me and my husband, we usually drink 2 cups of coffee each so we have to make another small pot. Still, best coffee maker ever.

Original review: April 20, 2018

This really is a solid coffee maker. I like that I can use it for regular coffee and can brew many different drinks. Brewing iced coffee was a huge selling point for this coffee maker. I also like the full pot option and that you don't need kcups. The different size and brew options are the best features that this coffee maker offers. It is great. I would definitely repurchase. But I wish the frother was more convenient and didn't have to be pulled down.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ninja Coffee Bar?

Original review: April 18, 2018

Happy to have it and I feel as if I'm rich because I have this machine. I'm very satisfied with this product and more people should know about it... Makes good coffee. I use it every morning and I feel happy when I use it. I love this machine. I don't know what I'd do without it. It's great and lovely. Working well and it's a workhorse. But cost too much and sometimes I regret spending so much. My friends also tells me I spent too much but they don't turn down the coffee I offer from it when they come over though.

Original review: April 17, 2018

I chose Ninja Coffee Bar because of all the terrific reviews I had heard. There are some brands you just know aren't going to do too well in producing Starbucks level coffee. The Ninja one hundred percent does that. It brews amazing coffee... hot or cold! It is easy to operate. I like the design... it reminds me of Starbucks. I like how you can use the carafe or single serve. It is an awesome machine worthy of making incredible beverages but I definitely had to break the bank on this one.

Original review: April 16, 2018

I chose Ninja Coffee Bar because I heard good things from the store I bought it from and I have seen good reviews. It also has various types of coffee to go with it. It was a cheap price that I got it for. It makes great coffee fast and has a lovely taste. I will definitely continue buying these coffee makers. However, it takes a little bit to warm up. And I like fast coffee being I never really have time to sit around and wait. But other than that it's a good product.

Original review: April 15, 2018

My family had suggested it because they said the features were great and is top quality. Good for the money. I also like that it allows me to wake up with the fresh aroma of coffee filling the air. Multi serve dial lets you determine the size of cup, definitely worth the buy. It's a coffee maker that has a timer and many other incredible features. The features that are provided, are convenient and aid to making great coffee each morning I wake up. I love my coffee maker pot.

Original review: April 14, 2018

I like the flexibility of the Ninja Coffee Bar. My son drinks only iced coffee but I drink hot coffee. This coffee maker accommodates us both and allows us to choose from multiple quantities/ sizes. The drip stop works really well, and I like that it beeps to let me know that brewing is complete. But I am not fond of the cone shaped filters and I would prefer a standard shaped filter. I would also prefer a larger water reservoir, and the ability to brew an even larger pot of coffee if I have guests. Also, a coffee grinder added would be a nice feature.

I like being able to brew coffee one cup at a time without the waste of a "K" cup brewer. I most often brew a half pot because it is the perfect amount of coffee for me in the mornings. But I can also, of course brew half and full pots. As long as I've done my job and kept it clean the coffee always tastes great! I also appreciate that the brewer lets you know when to clean it, and that the warming feature turns off automatically. The ease of cleaning and the fact that the coffee maker alerts the user when it is time to clean it is a great feature.

Original review: April 8, 2018

It was a gift but I would purchase this coffee maker if I had to choose. It has made my mornings easier and I have not found a coffee maker like this. I enjoy having one cup at a time and you can brew one cup at a time. I like all the features and it takes only minutes to make a fresh hot cup of coffee. It's easy to clean and to set up. The whole family can use this machine and they love this coffee maker. I like this coffee maker more than any I've ever owned. I plan on buying my in-laws and other family one of these coffee makers. It's definitely a coffee maker I would recommend.

Original review: April 7, 2018

My Ninja coffee maker is the best coffee machine maker because It makes delicious and fresh hot coffee that kinda burns my mouth. It will grind coffee beans for you and it can also make coffee out of the whole beans. My coffee machine is better than everyone's because it has a cool name and it makes me good drinks. Nom nom. Every coffee maker should be able to make foam and espresso and fancy coffee drinks for Instagram. This coffee maker is amazing in every single way in the whole wide world because it has been in my family for a very long time.

Original review: April 6, 2018

This coffee maker caught my eye, by the simplicity of it! Well at least I thought it would be. It took me a while to figure out how to use it but after I figured it out, I felt foolish. Not what I expected, even better! I love the Ninja Coffee Bar. My coffee tastes amazing and I get it within seconds! The machine is also easy to clean. I'm very glad I purchased this coffee maker! I would definitely recommend my family/friends to purchase this coffee maker! Overall I am still satisfied!

Original review: April 5, 2018

I received it as a gift. But I would purchase it for myself or as a gift. I was very happy with it. I could make a lot of different coffee selections and they were all good. I totally enjoy using it and the drinks the taste is great and it is easy to operate. Everything was good. I would definitely recommend it to family and friends. It gets a great review from my family as well.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

Santa treated me with a new Ninja coffee maker! I'm so glad to be done with Keurig - after 3 acting up as well all of the wasted plastic cups. It's on to great coffee - we played around with the recipes over the holidays - everyone loved them. It's easy to use & clean. The attached 'frother' is the best feature. But also the different size settings is probably the best option. I'm usually only 2 cups in the a.m. so the 1/2 pot options works great & delayed timer - I wake up every morning to the smell of coffee filling the house. My wife isn't a coffee drinker but loves the smell.

When I had a coffee maker in the past I could never get the right amounts measured out for the amount of water used - so the idiot-proof measuring spoon that stays attached to the side so ease of finding & use really really helps - the spoon is also marked with the right amount of scoops needed depending on the size you're making. It just makes it all that much easy. Other than not having a built-in grinder - I'm so far very pleased with NINJA & so are my friends!

Ninja Coffee Bar expert review by Jonathan Trout

The Ninja Coffee Bar is designed to be a full coffee system. It brews hot, cold and specialty coffee and comes in three different sizes. Each Ninja Coffee Bar comes with a recipe book so you can create multiple types of specialty coffee at home.

• Cafe Forte: The Cafe Forte brew setting uses Ninja’s unique brewing technology aimed to bring out the flavor of each roast profile. This technology uses automated temperature, calibration, pre-infusion and saturation time controls.

• Built-in frother: Ninja Coffee Bar systems come with a built-in frother attachment that lets you froth cold or preheated milk. It’s important to note the frother does not heat or steam milk like professional frothing arms. Once your milk is to a microfoam consistency you can place it underneath the brewer to brew a specialty coffee.

• Speciality settings: With the Ninja Coffee Bar you can brew multiple speciality coffee drinks using various recipes. It has two categories: Custom and Signature brews. Custom brews include settings like Classic, Rich and Over Ice which is designed to brew fresh coffee over ice without watering it down. Signature brews include the Cafe Forte and Specialty brew, offering super-rich concentrated coffee.

• Brew sizes: The Ninja Coffee Bar has six brew sizes. You can select from four single serve options: Cup, XL cup, travel and XL multi-serve travel. It also has two carafe options that let you brew a half or full carafe.

• Price: You can buy the Ninja Coffee Bar system in three sizes. The original machine retails for $149, the updated larger version is $179 and the compact updated version is $129.

• Best for: consumers wanting a unique coffee brewing system that brews multiple styles of coffee.

Profile picture of Jonathan Trout