3.95/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Looking for a new grill or to upgrade your grilling accessories? Nexgrill offers a wide variety of grills in order to help you find the one that best fits your needs and budget. Not only will you find the perfect grill, but you will be able to browse and select from a wide selection of accessories. Need ideas for next cookout? Check out our free recipes on our website! Contact us today or visit our website to learn more about our products!

Nexgrill Gas Grills Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Sept. 30, 2019

I love the product, it is very user friendly and easy to use. I have no problems with it and would recommend the grill to everyone I know. The price is great and the products lasts a very long time. I have been using this brand for over 4 years and I am very happy with it. You can not go wrong using this brand! The features that I like about the grill are endless. Some of the features include that it is lightweight, so easy to move around and use in different areas of my backyard, it is big enough on the inside to fit a really amazing amount of food on it and it also has different levels so I can grill the bread on top and meat on the bottom. It has not once broke down on me. I am very happy with the way it is built as is. The only thing is on the top level where I grill the bread maybe make that portion a little wider to fit some more items.

Get expert buying tips about Barbecue Grills delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2019

My husband and I have owned this grill for the last 4 years and it is holding up quite well. We grill all the time, year round. It's on our outside deck in the summer and in the garage in the winter. We keep it covered as much as possible and it's still in good shape with no rust, or worn out parts. It's a 3 burner grill so we have room to cook plenty of items all at once if we want. The side burner doesn't get used much but is a nice feature to have and comes in handy when we lose our power which seems to happen often. The thermometer on the cover is a nice feature so we can tell if the grill is hot enough for cooking. But it would be nice if there were easier access to the propane tank. We need to access the tank from side due to the grill location and it's hard to lift the tank, in or out, when you are totally bent over. Front access or the ability to easily slide it out on a shelf would be a great help.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

It has been a good experience overall. Always lights fine. We cook on it at least a couple times a week and have never had any problems. Also, very nice looking grill. It is pleasing to look at. It has two side shelves so there is plenty of room to prepare food for cooking. It has a place to put the propane bottle where it won't be able to fall over or move. It has enough space to cook all the food we need at once. Also, an upper grill shelf to put items that cook faster than others. I would love to have a side burner so other things can be cooked while grilling. I also would like for it to have a thermometer to make it easier to keep a consistent heat that is no too high. I also like the hooks on the side shelves to hold utensils. I would have made the wheels a little bigger so it is easier to move on surfaces that are not completely level. I also would have added a thermometer to better track the heat levels.

Original review: May 31, 2019

I had a great experience with this Nexgrill. The Nexgrill are made well. How it cooks is different. You can put a mat inside which I do for hamburger. When you cook on this grill you have to watch what you are cooking. This is really big grill. They have different sizes to meet different size families. This grill lasted a few years. Nothing really burnt on the grill. No temperature but it cooked well.

I liked the way the cover shut. I like how it has the ignition and how to move it. Take it apart and put back together. How can you measure what you need? Have a chart that will tell you what size and temperature it should go. They are considered the lower brand. I think they should have a better temperature gauge. It is nice to make sure it don't get too hot or cold. The colors of the grill should be different. Pretty colors would attract more buyers. A lot of people like the red color. The grill should come with a surface that can be cleaned easy. I think a side burner is a great idea. This one was big and it was wider than other grills. It should come in a smaller size and I would have the ignition in a different spot. How might this grill be put together - you should have the tool when you buy the grill. If it was easier more people would buy it.

Hello Peg, Thank you for your insight and great tips. Happy Grilling!!-Nexgrill

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

I received the Nexgrill from my dad when I bought this house. I used the Nexgrill at least 5 yrs before upgrading to another one. I then gave it to a coworker who still uses it today. I like that it has plenty of prep space & area for plates, pans etc. Added on some utensil holders. I also liked the burners & racks. Built solid & made to last at a reasonable price. Though Nexgrill could make the gas shut off more easily accessible. It is kind of a pain having to kneel down & reach around especially when you have food to get onto the table. You either forget, or have to come back.

Nexgrill Gas Grills response

Hello Karl, Robert from Nexgrill here. Thank you for your continued loyalty to our brand. We value your feedback and I will forward the info to our Engineers for future reference. Happy Grilling!!-Nexgrill

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nexgrill Gas Grills?

Original review: Oct. 24, 2019

I bought the NexGrill 6 Burner w/ rotisserie just under two weeks ago, and have used it twice. So far the grill has been great; even cooking, heats quickly, well built, and looks pretty good on the deck. However, upon receiving the grill the box had some pretty heavy damage, which resulted in numerous dents, and a damaged knob; no big deal. I emailed Nexgrill to explain the situation, and to inform them I can live with the inconspicuous dents, but I'd like the damaged knob replaced. Over a week later and I have received no response.

Now, on top of the previously stated issues, the grill has started to rust. I understand the climate here in Florida is a bit harsh, but that's why I purchased the "premium" grill cover. There's really no excuse to why a brand new "top of the line" grill has started to rust on the stainless pieces after one or two uses. I've now emailed Nexgrill 3 separate times, and received an automated email in response to the last stating the inbox is too full or receiving too many emails to deliver my email. I suspect they have quite a few disgruntled customers emailing if all of their products are of this quality.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2019

I loved the grill. It was so appealing to the eye once I caught sight of it at the store. I just had to have it! My friends and neighbors always compliment me on it when they come over. It is so easy to use and I cook with it multiple times a week. After using it, I would never use any other grill again. I like how it has 5 burners on the one that I bought. It is a sleek stainless steel, matching the aesthetic of my outdoor entertainment area. It also came with some cooking tools which came in handy. The grill is perfect the way it is.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2019

One of the best purchases I have made. This grill cooks meats perfectly and heats up quickly. The exterior is sleek and the cooking time is quick as well as efficient. I love everything about this grill.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2019

The grill cooks the food fast and soft and tender. The grill is very sturdy and inexpensive. Cooks up a good smoke. The grill does not leave a burnt residue on it. It reminds of a gas grill. It cooks so fresh and clean. I like everything about the Nexgrill. All features - the color is nice on it, easy to clean, leaves food with that good bbq taste. This is the best grill ever. I recommend that I everyone gets the grill. Whoever came up with this grill I want to personally meet that individual. This should be the only grill in stores.

Nexgrill Gas Grills response

Hello Nicole, Nexgrill here. Thank you for taking time to review our grill. We would like to speak to you directly to see if you can give me insight on why you rated it like you did and maybe get feedback on what we can improve. Please contact me directly at 800-913-8999 ext. 1169 or email me at wecare@nexgrill.com Happy Grilling!!!-Nexgrill

Original review: Sept. 29, 2019

It's the best grill I've had, I don't use any other like it and don't plan to. My family loves the way it cooks my meat and it never seems to stop to amaze me at what it's capable of. I always recommend it to friends and colleagues when I get the chance too. It's easy to clean and maintain. It always cooks my meat, seafood and vegetables to it's fullest and juices to potential. I love everything about it. Wouldn't change brands at all. It's just that good. And everyone's that does use it always tells me they made the right decision and that they're glad I recommended such a great grill.

Nexgrill Gas Grills expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Nexgrill has gas grills for every kind of grillmaster. Whether you enjoy traditional favorites like burgers and hot dogs or are more of an experimental chef, you can find a Nexgrill to meet your needs. Sizes range from portable table to grills to 6-burner grills that can feed a crowd.

• Grills for every price range: Nexgrill’s gas grills range in price from $99-$699. Their portable and cart grills are the least expensive and are available as either gas or charcoal grills.

• Grills for entertaining: If you enjoy hosting barbecues for your friends and family, you’ll want to check out Nexgrill’s selection of 5- and 6-burner grills. For instance, model 720-0896C is a 6-burner grill with searing side burner and rotisserie kit that cost $699.

• Flexible cooking options: Some Nexgrill grills combine direct and infrared heat to give you several options for preparing your food. Model 720-0882A, the Evolution Infrared Plus is a 5-burner gas grill with a stainless steel side burner that allows you to grill traditionally or to slide in infrared plates for a slow-cooking heat. It is $399.

• Get great recipes: Sign up for Nexgrill’s email list or check out their website for great grilling recipes that can make you a hit at your next barbecue.

• Accessories: Find all the accessories you need to make your next meal a masterpiece on Nexgrill’s website. These include everything from spatulas to grill covers. You can use Amazon pay for an easy checkout experience.

• Best for: Nexgrill grills are good for apartment dwellers, travelers and homeowners.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs