2. Homeowners
  3. Barbecue Grills

3.2/5 (59 ratings)

About Nexgrill Gas Grills

Nexgrill Gas Grills offers stainless steel gas grills and accessories for homeowners who want more than just an average grill. Considered a middle-of-the-road option for grill masters, Nexgrill Gas Grills gives customers the ability to customize their grilling experience with add-ons like additional burners, customizable configurations and more.

Pros

• 30-day return policy
  • Straightforward options
  • Affordable

Cons

• 1-year warranty
  • Basic models

Bottom Line

Nexgrill Gas Grills makes mid-tier stainless steel grills. The company offers multiple types of grills and accessories like tool sets, grill covers and more.

Nexgrill Gas Grills Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nexgrill Gas Grills?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nexgrill Gas Grills?

Original review: March 31, 2021

I put the grill together and it was quite easy with good instructions. I had to move the grill from my upper deck to the lower, which is only 7 inches or so. As I was moving the grill, it started to tip just a little, so I grabbed it to steady it, and the inside of the edges on the rear vents are SO SHARP, they took large chunks of two of my fingers clean off!... Needless to say, I could not stop the bleeding and it required a visit to the ER of my local hospital. I figured I would need a few stitches, but the doctor stated that "there is nothing to stitch". The skin was gone. I looked at the vent later and my skin was still hanging there, attached to it....I know it's gross, but BEWARE!!! These vents are EXTREMELY RAZOR SHARP!!!....Other than that, I love the grill, although I've only used it once....

Nexgrill Gas Grills response
Hello Neil, this is Roland. Thank you for your feedback and I was very sorry to hear what happened. I want to make sure that we address all your concerns.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly at wecare@nexgrill.com or call us at 800-913-8999 if you would need further assistance. Thank you for your valuable feedback and we look forward hearing from you. All the best from all of us at The Grill Services.

Original review: March 26, 2021

Grill when not in use is stored in a shed, and has been well maintained. The grill grates fell apart. Some completely came off. Some are loose at one end and about to come off. Very disappointed. Would not expect the grill grate to fall apart as they have.

Nexgrill Gas Grills response
Hello Thomas, this is Roland. Thank you for your purchase and feedback.
Along with the grill warranty, also included is our award-winning technical support. We are always available to assist you when your grill is not meeting your expectations or not functioning properly.
I was sorry to hear that you were not completely satisfied with our product. I want to make sure that we address all your concerns.
Our technical support department is always available to assist you with troubleshooting and replacement parts, to make sure your grill is always in peak operating condition.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly at wecare@nexgrill.com or call us at 800-913-8999 if you would need further assistance. Thank you for your valuable feedback and we look forward hearing from you. Happy Grilling from all of us at The Grill Services!

Original review: March 8, 2021

In June 2020, I purchased from Home Depot your Model #720-0882A Stainless Steel Barbecue. Even though it is advertised stainless steel, it is probably the poorest quality. The barbecue is rusting and is terrible to look at. I would never buy this product again, nor recommend it. I would hope the company would look into their quality control.

Nexgrill Gas Grills response
Hello Steve. Thank you for your purchase and feedback.
We were sorry to hear that you were not completely satisfied with our product. We want to make sure that we address all your concerns.

Please feel free to reach out to us directly at wecare@nexgrill.com or call us at 800-913-8999 if you would need further assistance. Thank you for your valuable feedback and we look forward hearing from you.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2021

I do not have a problem with its performance however one of the reasons I purchased it was the claim it was stainless steel. The grill is rusting all over, is impossible to keep clean and is a general eyesore. Quality stainless doesn’t rust. plus, this week the ignition system failed and appears it would cost more than it is worth to repair it. I personally will not buy another Nexgrill product.

Nexgrill Gas Grills response
Hello Earl, this is Roland with Nexgrill Industries. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding your Nexgrill grill.

I was sorry to hear that you have had some cosmetic issues with your grill. I have sent you a direct email so that we can connect and work together to resolve the issue with your grill. Thank you again for your valuable feedback. Happy Grilling from all of us at Nexgrill!

Original review: Jan. 3, 2021

I have recently bought Nexgrill evolution infrared 5 burner grill. It never crosses 600. I tried resetting 4-5 times, changed the propane tank. My previous basic model used to reach 700 very easily. Grill doesn't need 700 but looking at all virus thing around it's always good to heat before and after for 700+ for 10mins.

Nexgrill Gas Grills response

Hello Mr. Abhijaya, this is Roland with Nexgrill Industries. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding your Nexgrill grill. I was sorry to hear that you have had some issues with the overall temperature and gas pressure. I am glad that we were able to connect and work together to resolve the issue with your grill. Thank you again for your valuable feedback. Happy Grilling from all of us at Nexgrill!

Original review: Nov. 13, 2020

Bought this in May, 2020 as a Fathers Day present for myself. Pretty grill with many great features. First time I used it, it operated flawlessly. The second time it would only heat to 410 degrees. Subsequently, I read a review of a person who had a similar problem. Nexgrill responded, telling him that he had to do a forced regulator reset by taking the grill apart. I tried it and the next time my grill operated flawlessly. However, when I used the grill again the same problem occurred that kept it from getting hot enough. Consequently, I went through the same procedure again of disconnecting the tank and allowing the grill to bleed out any gas in the lines. I'm not very happy that I will have to go through this same procedure every time I want to use the grill. Beginning to regret selecting a Nexgrill product.

Nexgrill Gas Grills response
Hello David, this is Roland with Nexgrill Industries. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding your Nexgrill grill.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2020

I purchased this grill on 6/22 and it was delivered in 6/28. By 7/15 the grill was falling apart and rusting out. I paid for home delivery and assembly. I contacted Nexgrill on 7/18 and was promised a replacement and have proof of our conversation. Close to 2 months later they stopped responding to my messages and have done nothing for me. The grill has a 1 year warranty they won’t honor less than 30 days later. Save your money. This company doesn’t care about its customers.

Nexgrill Gas Grills response

Hello PJ, we are so sorry we failed to send the parts. I looked into it and we failed to place the order. WE have now placed the order and expedited shipping so you will have the pats by the end of the week. We are sorry again for our lack of follow up. Nexgrill

Original review: July 19, 2020

We purchased the stainless steel 5 burner grill last summer. We have only been able to use the grill a handful of times, due to the regulator continuously going out. The newest regulator lasted through one dinner and was out again the 2nd time we fired up the grill. We are barely one year in and unable to return the grill. VERY frustrating and disappointing.

Nexgrill Gas Grills response

Hello Yolanda, I am sorry you are having this issue. I was not able to locate your information in our database. Please contact us directly at wecar@nexgrill.com so we can look further into this issue. We want to get you grilling again. Nexgrill

Original review: July 6, 2020

My husband got a Nexgrill Charcoal Kettle for Father's Day and it arrived with a damaged piece. I've called them 7x and am always promised a call back from a technician but that never happens. I've spent more than 2 1/2 hours on the phone, on hold, in endless loops between the parts department & customer service, I've sent emails. Then I received 2 random parts in the mail - not what I needed. If anyone at this company ever returned a call as promised or listened to the problem, I'm sure I'd be able to review the actual product by now. But I can't. If you want a company that will stand behind their product if you encounter a problem, Nexgrill doesn't even deserve one star.

Nexgrill Gas Grills response

Hello Sharon Menzel, I am sorry this has happened. We know very well the impact that covid19 can have on a company and we are trying very very hard to get to every single one of our customers. I want to make sure we send you the correct parts. Based on the order we sent a main lid handle assembly and Lid handle decorative sheet. Is it possible to send me pictures of the damaged parts so I can verify them and send them out asap. Please email them to wecare@nexgrill.com

Original review: July 5, 2020

I have a 4 burner NexGrill. My son bought it for me a year and a half ago. The issue I have is that it is very prone to grease fires. Even after I clean the heat plates, grease tray, grills etc. I noticed a few other reviews had the same comments. I have had several grills in the past and never experienced the frequency of the grill catching fire as much as this one does. Possibly the heat plates are too close to the grilling surface.

Nexgrill Gas Grills response

Hello Mike, Thank you for reviewing our grill and providing feedback. Keeping the grill clean is a big way to prevent flare ups. We can definitely take a look at your grill to see if there are any irregularities. Please nd us pictures of the inside of the bowl to wecare@nexgrill.com. If you can also provide the serial number if the grill. Thanks -Nexgrill

Nexgrill Gas Grills Company Information