2. Homeowners
  3. Barbecue Grills
Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.57/5

Nexgrill Gas Grills offers stainless steel gas grills and accessories for homeowners who want more than just an average grill. Considered a middle-of-the-road option for grill masters, Nexgrill Gas Grills gives customers the ability to customize their grilling experience with add-ons like additional burners, customizable configurations and more.

BOTTOM LINE

Nexgrill Gas Grills makes mid-tier stainless steel grills. The company offers multiple types of grills and accessories like tool sets, grill covers and more.

PROS

• 30-day return policy
  • Straightforward options
  • Affordable

CONS

• 1-year warranty
  • Basic models

Top Nexgrill Gas Grills Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nexgrill Gas Grills?

One of the best purchases I have made. This grill cooks meats perfectly and heats up quickly. The exterior is sleek and the cooking time is quick as well as efficient. I love everything about this grill.

What is Nexgrill?

Nexgrill Gas Grill’s designs are straightforward, modern and sleek. The company offers a variety of features and styles that let you customize your grill to fit the needs and wants of a grill master. Additional features include:

• Griddle tops
  • Side burners
  • Condiment racks
  • Infrared technology
  • Smokers
  • Ceramic sides
  • Rotisserie burners

Nexgrill’s most popular model is its four-burner propane gas grill in stainless steel with side burner and stainless steel doors. This grill offers 562 square inches of total cooking surface across porcelain cast-iron cooking grids and an Even-Heat system that makes the system safer and more effective.

Nexgrill prices

Nexgrill has a wide range of options and price points for its grills, with basic models starting at $199 and deluxe models priced at up to $662. Cost for some of its most popular models include:

• Two-burner propane gas grill in black with griddle top: $219
  • Three-burner propane gas grill in black with side burner: $199
  • Four-burner propane gas grill in stainless steel with side burner and stainless steel doors: $299
  • Deluxe six-burner propane gas grill in black with side burner: $369
  • Deluxe six-burner propane gas grill in stainless steel with ceramic searing side burner and ceramic rotisserie burner: $662

Nexgrill FAQ

Who manufactures Nexgrill?
Nexgrill grills are made by Nexgrill Industries Inc. in California.
How long does a Nexgrill last?
Grills last between five and 15 years. Nexgrill products come with a one-year warranty.
How many Nexgrill models are there?
Nexgrill currently has 22 models available on its site.
Do Nexgrills have wheels and casters?
Yes, some Nexgrill models have wheels and casters.

Is Nexgrill a good brand?

Nexgrill sells gas grills in a wide variety of styles, making it easy for homeowners to find a good grill for their needs and budget. While the design isn’t considered luxury and many of its models are fairly basic, the company’s grills are an excellent value. For those looking for a cost-effective grill that is better than an entry-level model, Nexgrill is a solid option.

Nexgrill Gas Grills Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nexgrill Gas Grills?

Original review: Sept. 30, 2019

I love the product, it is very user friendly and easy to use. I have no problems with it and would recommend the grill to everyone I know. The price is great and the products lasts a very long time. I have been using this brand for over 4 years and I am very happy with it. You can not go wrong using this brand! The features that I like about the grill are endless. Some of the features include that it is lightweight, so easy to move around and use in different areas of my backyard, it is big enough on the inside to fit a really amazing amount of food on it and it also has different levels so I can grill the bread on top and meat on the bottom. It has not once broke down on me. I am very happy with the way it is built as is. The only thing is on the top level where I grill the bread maybe make that portion a little wider to fit some more items.

Get buying tips about Barbecue Grills delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2019

One of the best purchases I have made. I love the searing plates and recently bought a rotisserie which is awesome. The rotisserie is super helpful when I'm busy with other things, I can pretty much set it and forget it. There is also a lot of prep area. I also love that I can use a mat when I make burgers and it is super easy to clean and cooks quickly. However, some of the modules are a bit pricey, it would be good to have bundles for the attachable pieces. Could make the gas shut off more easily accessible too. It's difficult kneeling and reaching around especially when you need to put the food out.

Nexgrill Gas Grills response

Hello Hollee, thank you for such an insightful review and the feedback on bundles and the placement of the propane tank. We are always looking for ways to make it easier for our customers to maintain their grills and extend their life. Bundles is a great way to make it easier for our customers. Happy Grilling!!!-Nexgrill

Original review: Sept. 20, 2019

My husband and I have owned this grill for the last 4 years and it is holding up quite well. We grill all the time, year round. It's on our outside deck in the summer and in the garage in the winter. We keep it covered as much as possible and it's still in good shape with no rust, or worn out parts. It's a 3 burner grill so we have room to cook plenty of items all at once if we want. The side burner doesn't get used much but is a nice feature to have and comes in handy when we lose our power which seems to happen often. The thermometer on the cover is a nice feature so we can tell if the grill is hot enough for cooking. But it would be nice if there were easier access to the propane tank. We need to access the tank from side due to the grill location and it's hard to lift the tank, in or out, when you are totally bent over. Front access or the ability to easily slide it out on a shelf would be a great help.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

It has been a good experience overall. Always lights fine. We cook on it at least a couple times a week and have never had any problems. Also, very nice looking grill. It is pleasing to look at. It has two side shelves so there is plenty of room to prepare food for cooking. It has a place to put the propane bottle where it won't be able to fall over or move. It has enough space to cook all the food we need at once. Also, an upper grill shelf to put items that cook faster than others. I would love to have a side burner so other things can be cooked while grilling. I also would like for it to have a thermometer to make it easier to keep a consistent heat that is no too high. I also like the hooks on the side shelves to hold utensils. I would have made the wheels a little bigger so it is easier to move on surfaces that are not completely level. I also would have added a thermometer to better track the heat levels.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2019

It is the top of the line grill. It exceeds all of my expectations. It heats up fast. It cooks even does not burn the products I put on the grill. And it also cooks very fast which is a major plus for when I am starving after a long day and want some barbecue food real quickly so it is really great to me. Also it is a convenient size and shape and holds as much food as I need to cook on top of it which is a plus. I dislike the colors of the grill though. It is not nice or attractive at all. I also dislike the height from the flames to my food when I am cooking food that can drop from sauces like barbecue chicken. It will shoot the flames up and start to burn my food bad which is not good at all. Overall I really like this brand a lot. 5 star cooking.

Original review: July 19, 2020

We purchased the stainless steel 5 burner grill last summer. We have only been able to use the grill a handful of times, due to the regulator continuously going out. The newest regulator lasted through one dinner and was out again the 2nd time we fired up the grill. We are barely one year in and unable to return the grill. VERY frustrating and disappointing.

Nexgrill Gas Grills response

Hello Yolanda, I am sorry you are having this issue. I was not able to locate your information in our database. Please contact us directly at wecar@nexgrill.com so we can look further into this issue. We want to get you grilling again. Nexgrill

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: July 6, 2020

My husband got a Nexgrill Charcoal Kettle for Father's Day and it arrived with a damaged piece. I've called them 7x and am always promised a call back from a technician but that never happens. I've spent more than 2 1/2 hours on the phone, on hold, in endless loops between the parts department & customer service, I've sent emails. Then I received 2 random parts in the mail - not what I needed. If anyone at this company ever returned a call as promised or listened to the problem, I'm sure I'd be able to review the actual product by now. But I can't. If you want a company that will stand behind their product if you encounter a problem, Nexgrill doesn't even deserve one star.

Nexgrill Gas Grills response

Hello Sharon Menzel, I am sorry this has happened. We know very well the impact that covid19 can have on a company and we are trying very very hard to get to every single one of our customers. I want to make sure we send you the correct parts. Based on the order we sent a main lid handle assembly and Lid handle decorative sheet. Is it possible to send me pictures of the damaged parts so I can verify them and send them out asap. Please email them to wecare@nexgrill.com

Original review: July 5, 2020

I have a 4 burner NexGrill. My son bought it for me a year and a half ago. The issue I have is that it is very prone to grease fires. Even after I clean the heat plates, grease tray, grills etc. I noticed a few other reviews had the same comments. I have had several grills in the past and never experienced the frequency of the grill catching fire as much as this one does. Possibly the heat plates are too close to the grilling surface.

Nexgrill Gas Grills response

Hello Mike, Thank you for reviewing our grill and providing feedback. Keeping the grill clean is a big way to prevent flare ups. We can definitely take a look at your grill to see if there are any irregularities. Please nd us pictures of the inside of the bowl to wecare@nexgrill.com. If you can also provide the serial number if the grill. Thanks -Nexgrill

Original review: June 26, 2020

For a small table-top grill it has two burners so you can have more selection of what and where to cook. The only problem is that the top discolours from the heat. This is our second one and will probably get another one when this one burns out.

Nexgrill Gas Grills response

Hello Terry, thank you for reviewing our grill. Stainless steel will have that reaction to heat. When you close the lid you have to monitor the temperature to avoid heat discoloration. You can try using degreaser on the discoloration as sometimes it is just evaporated grease. Nexgrill

Original review: June 25, 2020

This replaced a Charbroil that I liked a lot. Had to replace the burners on the Charbroil after first year or so. The burners on the Nexgrill look a little heavier. The Nexgrill also has a removable bottom tray that should make it last longer as you'll be able to clean it. The only thing inferior to the Charbroil is there is no bottom shelf for the propane tank. It rests on the side rail.

Nexgrill Gas Grills Company Information