2. Homeowners
  3. Barbecue Grills

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.26/5

Nexgrill Gas Grills offers stainless steel gas grills and accessories for homeowners who want more than just an average grill. Considered a middle-of-the-road option for grill masters, Nexgrill Gas Grills gives customers the ability to customize their grilling experience with add-ons like additional burners, customizable configurations and more.

BOTTOM LINE

Nexgrill Gas Grills makes mid-tier stainless steel grills. The company offers multiple types of grills and accessories like tool sets, grill covers and more.

PROS
  • 30-day return policy
  • Straightforward options
  • Affordable
CONS
  • 1-year warranty
  • Basic models

Top Nexgrill Gas Grills Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nexgrill Gas Grills?

I love the product, it is very user friendly and easy to use. I have no problems with it and would recommend the grill to everyone I know. The price is great and the products lasts a very long time. I have been using this brand for over 4 years and I am very happy with it. You can not go wrong using

One of the best purchases I have made. This grill cooks meats perfectly and heats up quickly. The exterior is sleek and the cooking time is quick as well as efficient. I love everything about this grill.

What is Nexgrill?

Nexgrill Gas Grill’s designs are straightforward, modern and sleek. The company offers a variety of features and styles that let you customize your grill to fit the needs and wants of a grill master. Additional features include:

• Griddle tops
    • Side burners
    • Condiment racks
    • Infrared technology
    • Smokers
    • Ceramic sides
    • Rotisserie burners

Nexgrill’s most popular model is its four-burner propane gas grill in stainless steel with side burner and stainless steel doors. This grill offers 562 square inches of total cooking surface across porcelain cast-iron cooking grids and an Even-Heat system that makes the system safer and more effective.

Nexgrill prices

Nexgrill has a wide range of options and price points for its grills, with basic models starting at $199 and deluxe models priced at up to $662. Cost for some of its most popular models include:

• Two-burner propane gas grill in black with griddle top: $219
    • Three-burner propane gas grill in black with side burner: $199
    • Four-burner propane gas grill in stainless steel with side burner and stainless steel doors: $299
    • Deluxe six-burner propane gas grill in black with side burner: $369
    • Deluxe six-burner propane gas grill in stainless steel with ceramic searing side burner and ceramic rotisserie burner: $662

Nexgrill FAQ

Who manufactures Nexgrill?
    Nexgrill grills are made by Nexgrill Industries Inc. in California.
    How long does a Nexgrill last?
    Grills last between five and 15 years. Nexgrill products come with a one-year warranty.
    How many Nexgrill models are there?
    Nexgrill currently has 22 models available on its site.
    Do Nexgrills have wheels and casters?
    Yes, some Nexgrill models have wheels and casters.

Is Nexgrill a good brand?

Nexgrill sells gas grills in a wide variety of styles, making it easy for homeowners to find a good grill for their needs and budget. While the design isn’t considered luxury and many of its models are fairly basic, the company’s grills are an excellent value. For those looking for a cost-effective grill that is better than an entry-level model, Nexgrill is a solid option.

Nexgrill Gas Grills Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nexgrill Gas Grills?

Original review: June 26, 2020

For a small table-top grill it has two burners so you can have more selection of what and where to cook. The only problem is that the top discolours from the heat. This is our second one and will probably get another one when this one burns out.

Nexgrill Gas Grills response

Hello Terry, thank you for reviewing our grill. Stainless steel will have that reaction to heat. When you close the lid you have to monitor the temperature to avoid heat discoloration. You can try using degreaser on the discoloration as sometimes it is just evaporated grease. Nexgrill

Original review: June 25, 2020

This replaced a Charbroil that I liked a lot. Had to replace the burners on the Charbroil after first year or so. The burners on the Nexgrill look a little heavier. The Nexgrill also has a removable bottom tray that should make it last longer as you'll be able to clean it. The only thing inferior to the Charbroil is there is no bottom shelf for the propane tank. It rests on the side rail.

Get buying tips about Barbecue Grills delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 19, 2020

I bought this to replace my Weber model that I gave away. This brand is the best comparison to that brand. The grill has infrared grates that prevent the flames from popping up and burning the meat. The girl has 6 burners and a pot burner. The grill is easy to clean and use. There is a grease catcher tray that can be lined with foil for easy disposal when done. I can also easily find the parts just in case I need to replace something. The gas tank is easy to put in and hook up. The temperature gauge works great, The grill is ready to work in minutes and the push button ignition is battery operated. The stainless steel exterior just needs a quick spray with the water hose and it's ready to go.

Original review: June 13, 2020

I think my Nexgrill is a beautiful grill because of the design and especially because of the color (mocha), which matches our patio furniture. The extra bells and whistles such as the electric rotisserie, led lighting on the knobs, and letting me know how much gas is left in my tank are great!

Original review: June 12, 2020

The grill looks cheap. It works ok but every summer there’s always this turning on issue. The fire seems ignite sparsely. It overcooks the food on one side then undercooks some food on the other side. The middle is the worst cause it only cooks the perimeters of the food and not the center. I would not recommend this grill to anyone.

Nexgrill Gas Grills response
      Hello Natasha, you might be experiencing pressure issues, Please try the regulator reset below: 1. Turn all of the main burner control knobs to the off position.
      2. Turn the propane tank gas valve clockwise to the off position.
      3. Remove the regulator coupling nut from the propane tank by turning the coupling nut counter-clockwise.
      4. Set the regulator, coupling nut, and gas hose aside.
      5. Turn all of the burner knobs to the ‘ignite/high’ setting for 15 minutes in order to bleed any gas from the gas line.
      6. Turn all of the main burner control knobs to the off position.
      7. Re-attach the regulator coupling nut to the propane tank by turning it clockwise. Open the propane tank gas valve slowly by turning it counter-clockwise until it will no longer turn. Should take about 30 seconds to fully open.
      8. Ignite the burners in accordance with the instructions in the Owner’s Manual

Original review: May 14, 2021

Heat seems to be escaping through a space on back of grill not allowing burners to get grill to maximum temperature. Is this space designed to be there to allow heat out, it is approximately 2 inches on back of cover?

Nexgrill Gas Grills response
      Hello Graham. Thank you for your purchase and inquiry. Though the grill model number of your grill was not included, I was sorry to hear that you are having heating issues with our product and I want to make sure that we address all your concerns. All of our grills are expertly designed and certified for use to reach optimum grilling temperature and to provide the proper air flow to maintain that temperature while providing a safe cooking environment.

Please feel free to reach out to us at 800-913-8999 if you have further questions or need technical assistance with your grill. Thank you for your valuable inquiry and we look forward hearing from you. Thank you again from all of us at The Grill Services!

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
      Original review: May 5, 2021

I bought a Nexgrill BBQ from Costco and since purchase the back ends of all of the burners have this huge flame that burns all my food. If I manage to lower the backs enough not to burn, the fronts are basically too low to cook anything. Contacted customer service and they advised me to reset them and gave me instructions. I followed the instructions on 2 occasions and have had no changes in the fact that my food is still all burnt. I have contacted them again several times by email to advise that the BBQ is still basically useless. 3 weeks now and no response despite my many attempts. I also call them every day and can never get through to a person. They do not return phone messages either. I do not suggest anyone purchases any Nexgrill gas grill as in my experience they are garbage and so is their customer service. I will be dragging it back to Costco since they have left me no choice.

Nexgrill Gas Grills response
      Hello Jennifer, this is Roland. Thank you for your purchase and feedback.
      I was sorry to hear that you were not completely satisfied with our product and have had some difficulties with your grill and getting a response back from your inquiries. I want to make sure that we address all your concerns.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly at wecare@nexgrill.com if you would need further assistance. Thank you again for your valuable feedback and I look forward hearing from you.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
      Original review: May 3, 2021

Under no circumstances buy this grill. Read reviews!!! Have been trying to contact their customer service for 3 hours, and on hold calling back leaving messages etc. Nothing. DO NOT PURCHASE!!!! Can say no more!!!!

Nexgrill Gas Grills response
      Hello Jo-Ann, this is Roland. Thank you for your purchase and feedback.
      I was sorry to hear that you were not completely satisfied with our product and were having difficulties getting a hold of us. Monday and Tuesday will be the days we have the heaviest call volume. I want to make sure that we address all your concerns.

Please feel free to reach out to me at wecare@nexgrill.com and provide me your contact information or reach out to me here with a private message, and I can schedule a representative to give you a callback. You can also reach out to us again at 800-913-8999 if you would need further assistance. Thank you for your valuable feedback and we look forward hearing from you. Thank you again from all of us at The Grill Services!

Original review: April 8, 2021

Bought this bbq in 2018, 5 year warranty is only on the side burners (in small print). Nexgrill USA doesn’t build them, China does. No replacement parts because this model was discontinued a couple years ago. Bbq if looked after (which my was washed and cleaned every time, looks like it’s on the sales floor). P 700.00 for the product and am a single person, so it was a large purchase for me. When I moved the moving company lost the ignition switch, so I can’t light the bbq, nothing else is wrong with it. Guessing Nexgrill is a disposable model, my opinion is to stay away from this company, they weren’t willing to help at all. Found an aftermarket replacement through Target Wholesale, amazing lady Joyce helped me easily and fast.

Nexgrill Gas Grills response

Hello Cindy - my name is Roland. Thank you for your feedback and my apologies if you had difficulties sourcing parts for your grill. If Target Wholesale had parts, then we surely would have had the parts as well since we supply our OEM parts to Target Wholesale. Without further information about your grill model #, I cannot verify information about your grill but please feel free to give us a call at 800-913-8999 for further assistance or check out our parts website at mygrillparts.com. If you are unable to find the parts at mygrillparts.com, then any of our parts representatives at 800-913-8999 can further assist. You can also reach me directly at wecare@nexgrill.com if you need additional assistance.

Original review: March 31, 2021

I put the grill together and it was quite easy with good instructions. I had to move the grill from my upper deck to the lower, which is only 7 inches or so. As I was moving the grill, it started to tip just a little, so I grabbed it to steady it, and the inside of the edges on the rear vents are SO SHARP, they took large chunks of two of my fingers clean off!... Needless to say, I could not stop the bleeding and it required a visit to the ER of my local hospital. I figured I would need a few stitches, but the doctor stated that "there is nothing to stitch". The skin was gone. I looked at the vent later and my skin was still hanging there, attached to it....I know it's gross, but BEWARE!!! These vents are EXTREMELY RAZOR SHARP!!!....Other than that, I love the grill, although I've only used it once....

Nexgrill Gas Grills response
      Hello Neil, this is Roland. Thank you for your feedback and I was very sorry to hear what happened. I want to make sure that we address all your concerns.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly at wecare@nexgrill.com or call us at 800-913-8999 if you would need further assistance. Thank you for your valuable feedback and we look forward hearing from you. All the best from all of us at The Grill Services.

Nexgrill Gas Grills Company Information