4.0/5 (224 ratings)

About Nexgrill Gas Grills

Nexgrill Gas Grills offers stainless steel gas grills and accessories for homeowners who want more than just an average grill. Considered a middle-of-the-road option for grill masters, Nexgrill Gas Grills gives customers the ability to customize their grilling experience with add-ons like additional burners, customizable configurations and more.

Pros

• 30-day return policy
  • Straightforward options
  • Affordable

Cons

• 1-year warranty
  • Basic models

Bottom Line

Nexgrill Gas Grills makes mid-tier stainless steel grills. The company offers multiple types of grills and accessories like tool sets, grill covers and more.

Top Nexgrill Gas Grills Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

I love the product, it is very user friendly and easy to use. I have no problems with it and would recommend the grill to everyone I know. The price is great and the products last...

Verified

One of the best purchases I have made. This grill cooks meats perfectly and heats up quickly. The exterior is sleek and the cooking time is quick as well as efficient. I love ever...

What is Nexgrill?

Nexgrill Gas Grill’s designs are straightforward, modern and sleek. The company offers a variety of features and styles that let you customize your grill to fit the needs and wants of a grill master. Additional features include:

• Griddle tops
  • Side burners
  • Condiment racks
  • Infrared technology
  • Smokers
  • Ceramic sides
  • Rotisserie burners

Nexgrill’s most popular model is its four-burner propane gas grill in stainless steel with side burner and stainless steel doors. This grill offers 562 square inches of total cooking surface across porcelain cast-iron cooking grids and an Even-Heat system that makes the system safer and more effective.

Nexgrill prices

Nexgrill has a wide range of options and price points for its grills, with basic models starting at $199 and deluxe models priced at up to $662. Cost for some of its most popular models include:

• Two-burner propane gas grill in black with griddle top: $219
  • Three-burner propane gas grill in black with side burner: $199
  • Four-burner propane gas grill in stainless steel with side burner and stainless steel doors: $299
  • Deluxe six-burner propane gas grill in black with side burner: $369
  • Deluxe six-burner propane gas grill in stainless steel with ceramic searing side burner and ceramic rotisserie burner: $662

Nexgrill FAQ

Who manufactures Nexgrill?
Nexgrill grills are made by Nexgrill Industries Inc. in California.
How long does a Nexgrill last?
Grills last between five and 15 years. Nexgrill products come with a one-year warranty.
How many Nexgrill models are there?
Nexgrill currently has 22 models available on its site.
Do Nexgrills have wheels and casters?
Yes, some Nexgrill models have wheels and casters.

Is Nexgrill a good brand?

Nexgrill sells gas grills in a wide variety of styles, making it easy for homeowners to find a good grill for their needs and budget. While the design isn’t considered luxury and many of its models are fairly basic, the company’s grills are an excellent value. For those looking for a cost-effective grill that is better than an entry-level model, Nexgrill is a solid option.

Nexgrill Gas Grills Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nexgrill Gas Grills?

Original review: May 5, 2022

Well paint peels off after a couple uses. It rusts out. Have to oil it every season to keep rust at bay. I guess you get what you pay for. This going to scrap. Going to pay the money and buy from Camp Chef.

Original review: April 15, 2022

The worst experience, we purchased the grill and matching griddle last year for Mother's Day. It took a month to receive the grill and when we put it together ONE of the burners did not work. We called immediately and they said they would send us some parts (after troubleshooting on the call). The part received was a handle to a Kitchen Aid grill so we had to call again, that took a few weeks. After receiving the burner still did not work, we had several parts sent over the last year. We even had to call out the gas company to make sure there was no issues with the gas line. We created a fake front (open in the back) to make it look more appealing. They are now saying nothing they can do because we have the grill in an enclosed free standing island so it over heating due to no ventilation. Then it was also stated we altered the grill because we did not put on the side shelf. Yes, the side shelf which is not something you NEED to have on.

I have explained this is not enclosed. They keep just saying, "Ooh you did it." We did nothing wrong. ONE burner out of 5 doesn't work and they say it is our fault which is just ridiculous. We can light it manually but it will not light as it is intended to. We paid full price to only get half the service. The customer service is terrible, I had to call corporate office and here I am again sending emails and leaving messages. This company does not seem to care their product doesn't work, this is the most expensive grills we have ever bought and even the cheaper ones have worked and never had a problem. One year to go back and forth to get ONE burner to work is just ridiculous, why. Good question and here I am again waiting on their staff to respond. UGHHHHH, just don't buy this!

Get buying tips about Barbecue Grills delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2022

Purchased a Nexgrill "Stainless Steel" duel fuel barbecue. We didn't put it outside until the quality grill cover we ordered arrived. Within the first month it started showing signs of rusting. Complained to Nexgrill and they stalled us for another couple of months asking for copies of receipt, more pictures (of which we furnished twice already), Model and Serial numbers along with transferring us to a different department before they told us that "Rust" is NOT part of the warranty. They stalled us long enough to where we couldn't return it back to Home Depot. Stay away from this company who makes many different models under different names.

Nexgrill Gas Grills response
    Hello Tom - Thank you for your purchase and for taking the time to provide your feedback of our product.
    We were sorry to hear that you were not completely satisfied, and we want to make sure that we address all your concerns.

Please feel free to reach out to us directly at 800-913-8999 or wecare@nexgrill.com if you would need further assistance or send us a private message with your contact details so that we can have a representative follow up with you. Thank you for your valuable feedback and we look forward hearing from you. Thank you again from all of us at The Grill Services.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2021

Caught house on fire after two uses. Only 1-month old. This grill looks very nice, but it is a fire hazard. It is a common issue for the propane rubber hose to fail at the regulator crimped joint, causing gas to leak. My grill caught fire at the regulator with no way to shut the gas line off. Almost burnt my house down. Fire department had to come and put it out. Reached out to Nexgrill and they don't really care. I would stay away from this grill and company.

Nexgrill Gas Grills response
    Hello Stephen - Thank you taking the time to provide your feedback.
    We were sorry to hear about your experience and we are glad that you and your family are okay. We definitely do care and we want to make sure that we address all your concerns.

We see that you have already called in on August 6th, 2021 and spoke to one of our representatives to start a claim and are already being assisted. We are glad to hear that a resolution is being worked on for you. Please feel free to reach out to us directly at 800-913-8999 if you would need further assistance or email your care representative directly. Thank you again for your valuable feedback from all of us at The Grill Services.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2021

After 4 years Firebox rusted out. Now, I have to buy another grille. Not happy about this product. When I noticed that fire deflector was rusted out, I ordered new parts and then found firebox complete.

Nexgrill Gas Grills response
    Hello Thomas - Thank you for your purchase and for taking the time to provide your feedback of our product.

Please feel free to reach out to us directly at 800-913-8999 Monday-Friday 8am-5pm PST if you would need further assistance. Thank you for your valuable feedback and we look forward hearing from you. Thank you again from all of us at The Grill Services!

Original review: June 29, 2021

This is the worst company that I have ever had to deal with. It first started when I opened the original box and noticed missing pieces. It took multiple phone calls to get this fixed but it ended up finally working out, but this was just the first wave of problems with this grill/company. After about a year the second wave hit me. The rust started to become an issue and had to replace many parts. I thought it was just a small inconvenience, but I was sadly mistaken. Then the third wave came at me with a vengeance!

After multiple phone calls and messages, I finally got a call about a week later. I was able to finally order the parts that were needed to fix my rusted out Nexgrill on May 15th 2021. The customer service rep. stated that all the parts were in stock and that I was good to go and that my order was placed. I called on June 9th to confirm that my order was good and was assured that everything was on track and all the parts on my order were in stock. After numerous phone calls in regard to my order, I would get the same answer that they needed to research why my order was not shipped yet and that I would be receiving a phone call either that day or the next with an update that never came. I did receive multiple auto-generated emails that stated:

"We apologize for the delay on your order #### and appreciate your patience. We are escalating your order to investigate why it has not shipped. We will either ship your order or reach out to you in the next few days with an update. Feel free to contact us at grillservices.com, if you have any questions or concerns regarding your order."

I have now forgotten how many emails and phone calls I have either received or sent. After the phone conversation with the customer service rep today I am now told that the main item needed was now out-of-stock! While the rep was pleasant, I would not be able to talk to a manager or someone that could explain to me why my order has not been filled. The rep did say that she would pass the message on as per my request, but I am not holding my breath on this one.

After reading other reviews, I have come to the conclusion that this is common practice for Nexgrill and their service department. I love to grill, and it hurts every time I go outside and see that thing just sitting there taking up space. The only good thing that I can say about my grill is that it while it is totally useless at cooking anything, It does make a good beer holder for when I'm smoking meat in my smoker.

Nexgrill Gas Grills response
    Hello Kurk. Thank you for your feedback.
    I was sorry to hear that you were not completely satisfied with our product, and I want to make sure that we address all your concerns. I see that you did speak to one of our representatives today 7/1/2021 and one of our leads already assisted by cancelling your previous order with a refund and placed a new order for your parts at no charge, including finding a compatible grease tray that is in stock. I also see that they have upgraded your order to a FedEx 2nd Day Air service at no charge due to the inconvenience.

Original review: June 22, 2021

We have had a Nexgrill 6 burner for just over 2 years. Exterior still looks great. Grilling on this large a grill allows for direct and indirect grilling as needed. I have loved using this grill. Problem is Interior rusted out in just 26 months. I bought a repair kit off Amazon for $46 and spent about an hour repairing replacing burners, igniters, vaporizers. Also did a deep clean. I regularly clean grates and empty pan. Rust left one locking pin hold point for burner all but gone. I am having trouble getting a replacement drip pan. Large hole about 8 sq. in. rusted out. Figure if I can replace drip pan, this grill good for another 26 months then will need total replacement. $400 price makes me question quality to value but then again we tend to get worse with buy and replace as a human race.

Nexgrill Gas Grills response

Hello Kris. Thank you for your purchase and feedback. Please feel free to call us at 800-913-8999 if you would need further assistance in finding replacement parts. You can also check online at www.mygrillparts.com. Thank you for your valuable feedback and we look forward hearing from you. Thank you again from all of us at The Grill Services!

Original review: June 14, 2021

Good value grill, many features for fair price. Has the sear burner usually extra or add on as per most other brands, as well the rotisserie back burner. The stainless steel finish does not rust and cleans up well even after flame out situations.

Nexgrill Gas Grills response

Hello Bob. Thank you for taking the time to provide your review. Happy Grilling from all of us at The Grill Services!

Original review: May 30, 2021

The sizzle part of the grill is the best part. You sear your meats in under four minutes and finish them in under ten to fifteen minutes. The big negative is the propane tank holder which is barely capable of holding a twenty gallon tank.

Nexgrill Gas Grills response

Hello Dominic. Thank you for your purchase, feedback and suggestion. I was sorry to hear that you were not completely satisfied with our product, and I want to make sure that we address all your concerns. Please feel free to reach out to us at 800-913-8999 if you would need further assistance. Thank you for your valuable feedback and we look forward hearing from you. Thank you again from all of us at The Grill Services!

Original review: May 21, 2021

I purchase this grill April 4th 2021, and had nothing but big disappointment,

(1) Grill does not go above 550 degrees (called customer service they sent me a new regulator which didn't solve the problem).
    (2) The food comes off the grill unappetizing and I am embarrassed to serve it to my guests.
    (3) I cannot return the grill to Home Depot because I been trying different ways to make it cook better but unsuccessful.
    (4) I emailed Nexgrill a week ago and have not heard from them.
    (5) I was always a Nex Grill customer but it's time to rethink.
    (6) Next week is Memorial Day Weekend and having family and friends for a celebration, we are a Military family and I have to purchase another grill.

(7) I will adsorb the cost of this grill, but at this time I don't have a choice.

Nexgrill Gas Grills response
    Hello Salvatore, this is Roland. Thank you for your purchase and feedback.
    I was sorry to hear that you were not completely satisfied with our product and are having some difficulties with its operation. I want to make sure that we address all your concerns.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly at wecare@nexgrill.com. Please provide the following information in your communication so that I can provide you further assistance: Full Name, Address, Phone, Email Address, Grill Model #, Grill Serial #, Copy of Receipt. Thank you for your valuable feedback and I look forward hearing from you. Thank you again from all of us at The Grill Services!

Nexgrill Gas Grills Company Information