2. Homeowners
  3. Barbecue Grills
Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.13/5

Nexgrill Gas Grills offers stainless steel gas grills and accessories for homeowners who want more than just an average grill. Considered a middle-of-the-road option for grill masters, Nexgrill Gas Grills gives customers the ability to customize their grilling experience with add-ons like additional burners, customizable configurations and more.

BOTTOM LINE

Nexgrill Gas Grills makes mid-tier stainless steel grills. The company offers multiple types of grills and accessories like tool sets, grill covers and more.

PROS

• 30-day return policy
  • Straightforward options
  • Affordable

CONS

• 1-year warranty
  • Basic models

Top Nexgrill Gas Grills Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nexgrill Gas Grills?

I love the product, it is very user friendly and easy to use. I have no problems with it and would recommend the grill to everyone I know. The price is great and the products lasts a very long time. I have been using this brand for over 4 years and I am very happy with it. You can not go wrong using

One of the best purchases I have made. This grill cooks meats perfectly and heats up quickly. The exterior is sleek and the cooking time is quick as well as efficient. I love everything about this grill.

What is Nexgrill?

Nexgrill Gas Grill’s designs are straightforward, modern and sleek. The company offers a variety of features and styles that let you customize your grill to fit the needs and wants of a grill master. Additional features include:

• Griddle tops
  • Side burners
  • Condiment racks
  • Infrared technology
  • Smokers
  • Ceramic sides
  • Rotisserie burners

Nexgrill’s most popular model is its four-burner propane gas grill in stainless steel with side burner and stainless steel doors. This grill offers 562 square inches of total cooking surface across porcelain cast-iron cooking grids and an Even-Heat system that makes the system safer and more effective.

Nexgrill prices

Nexgrill has a wide range of options and price points for its grills, with basic models starting at $199 and deluxe models priced at up to $662. Cost for some of its most popular models include:

• Two-burner propane gas grill in black with griddle top: $219
  • Three-burner propane gas grill in black with side burner: $199
  • Four-burner propane gas grill in stainless steel with side burner and stainless steel doors: $299
  • Deluxe six-burner propane gas grill in black with side burner: $369
  • Deluxe six-burner propane gas grill in stainless steel with ceramic searing side burner and ceramic rotisserie burner: $662

Nexgrill FAQ

Who manufactures Nexgrill?
Nexgrill grills are made by Nexgrill Industries Inc. in California.
How long does a Nexgrill last?
Grills last between five and 15 years. Nexgrill products come with a one-year warranty.
How many Nexgrill models are there?
Nexgrill currently has 22 models available on its site.
Do Nexgrills have wheels and casters?
Yes, some Nexgrill models have wheels and casters.

Is Nexgrill a good brand?

Nexgrill sells gas grills in a wide variety of styles, making it easy for homeowners to find a good grill for their needs and budget. While the design isn’t considered luxury and many of its models are fairly basic, the company’s grills are an excellent value. For those looking for a cost-effective grill that is better than an entry-level model, Nexgrill is a solid option.

Nexgrill Gas Grills Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nexgrill Gas Grills?

Original review: June 26, 2020

For a small table-top grill it has two burners so you can have more selection of what and where to cook. The only problem is that the top discolours from the heat. This is our second one and will probably get another one when this one burns out.

Nexgrill Gas Grills response

Hello Terry, thank you for reviewing our grill. Stainless steel will have that reaction to heat. When you close the lid you have to monitor the temperature to avoid heat discoloration. You can try using degreaser on the discoloration as sometimes it is just evaporated grease. Nexgrill

Get buying tips about Barbecue Grills delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 25, 2020

This replaced a Charbroil that I liked a lot. Had to replace the burners on the Charbroil after first year or so. The burners on the Nexgrill look a little heavier. The Nexgrill also has a removable bottom tray that should make it last longer as you'll be able to clean it. The only thing inferior to the Charbroil is there is no bottom shelf for the propane tank. It rests on the side rail.

Original review: June 19, 2020

I bought this to replace my Weber model that I gave away. This brand is the best comparison to that brand. The grill has infrared grates that prevent the flames from popping up and burning the meat. The girl has 6 burners and a pot burner. The grill is easy to clean and use. There is a grease catcher tray that can be lined with foil for easy disposal when done. I can also easily find the parts just in case I need to replace something. The gas tank is easy to put in and hook up. The temperature gauge works great, The grill is ready to work in minutes and the push button ignition is battery operated. The stainless steel exterior just needs a quick spray with the water hose and it's ready to go.

Original review: June 13, 2020

I think my Nexgrill is a beautiful grill because of the design and especially because of the color (mocha), which matches our patio furniture. The extra bells and whistles such as the electric rotisserie, led lighting on the knobs, and letting me know how much gas is left in my tank are great!

Original review: June 12, 2020

The grill looks cheap. It works ok but every summer there’s always this turning on issue. The fire seems ignite sparsely. It overcooks the food on one side then undercooks some food on the other side. The middle is the worst cause it only cooks the perimeters of the food and not the center. I would not recommend this grill to anyone.

Nexgrill Gas Grills response
    Hello Natasha, you might be experiencing pressure issues, Please try the regulator reset below: 1. Turn all of the main burner control knobs to the off position.
    2. Turn the propane tank gas valve clockwise to the off position.
    3. Remove the regulator coupling nut from the propane tank by turning the coupling nut counter-clockwise.
    4. Set the regulator, coupling nut, and gas hose aside.
    5. Turn all of the burner knobs to the ‘ignite/high’ setting for 15 minutes in order to bleed any gas from the gas line.
    6. Turn all of the main burner control knobs to the off position.
    7. Re-attach the regulator coupling nut to the propane tank by turning it clockwise. Open the propane tank gas valve slowly by turning it counter-clockwise until it will no longer turn. Should take about 30 seconds to fully open.
    8. Ignite the burners in accordance with the instructions in the Owner’s Manual

Resolution In ProgressRated with 2 stars
    Original review: Jan. 3, 2021

I have recently bought Nexgrill evolution infrared 5 burner grill. It never crosses 600. I tried resetting 4-5 times, changed the propane tank. My previous basic model used to reach 700 very easily. Grill doesn't need 700 but looking at all virus thing around it's always good to heat before and after for 700+ for 10mins.

Nexgrill Gas Grills response

Hello Mr. Tripathi, this is Roland with Nexgrill Industries. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding your Nexgrill grill. I was sorry to hear that you have had some issues with the overall temperature and gas pressure. I am glad that we were able to connect and work together to resolve the issue with your grill. Thank you again for your valuable feedback. Happy Grilling from all of us at Nexgrill!

Original review: Nov. 13, 2020

Bought this in May, 2020 as a Fathers Day present for myself. Pretty grill with many great features. First time I used it, it operated flawlessly. The second time it would only heat to 410 degrees. Subsequently, I read a review of a person who had a similar problem. Nexgrill responded, telling him that he had to do a forced regulator reset by taking the grill apart. I tried it and the next time my grill operated flawlessly. However, when I used the grill again the same problem occurred that kept it from getting hot enough. Consequently, I went through the same procedure again of disconnecting the tank and allowing the grill to bleed out any gas in the lines. I'm not very happy that I will have to go through this same procedure every time I want to use the grill. Beginning to regret selecting a Nexgrill product.

Nexgrill Gas Grills response
    Hello David, this is Roland with Nexgrill Industries. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding your Nexgrill grill.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2020

I purchased this grill on 6/22 and it was delivered in 6/28. By 7/15 the grill was falling apart and rusting out. I paid for home delivery and assembly. I contacted Nexgrill on 7/18 and was promised a replacement and have proof of our conversation. Close to 2 months later they stopped responding to my messages and have done nothing for me. The grill has a 1 year warranty they won’t honor less than 30 days later. Save your money. This company doesn’t care about its customers.

Nexgrill Gas Grills response

Hello PJ, we are so sorry we failed to send the parts. I looked into it and we failed to place the order. WE have now placed the order and expedited shipping so you will have the pats by the end of the week. We are sorry again for our lack of follow up. Nexgrill

Original review: July 19, 2020

We purchased the stainless steel 5 burner grill last summer. We have only been able to use the grill a handful of times, due to the regulator continuously going out. The newest regulator lasted through one dinner and was out again the 2nd time we fired up the grill. We are barely one year in and unable to return the grill. VERY frustrating and disappointing.

Nexgrill Gas Grills response

Hello Yolanda, I am sorry you are having this issue. I was not able to locate your information in our database. Please contact us directly at wecar@nexgrill.com so we can look further into this issue. We want to get you grilling again. Nexgrill

Original review: July 6, 2020

My husband got a Nexgrill Charcoal Kettle for Father's Day and it arrived with a damaged piece. I've called them 7x and am always promised a call back from a technician but that never happens. I've spent more than 2 1/2 hours on the phone, on hold, in endless loops between the parts department & customer service, I've sent emails. Then I received 2 random parts in the mail - not what I needed. If anyone at this company ever returned a call as promised or listened to the problem, I'm sure I'd be able to review the actual product by now. But I can't. If you want a company that will stand behind their product if you encounter a problem, Nexgrill doesn't even deserve one star.

Nexgrill Gas Grills response

Hello Sharon Menzel, I am sorry this has happened. We know very well the impact that covid19 can have on a company and we are trying very very hard to get to every single one of our customers. I want to make sure we send you the correct parts. Based on the order we sent a main lid handle assembly and Lid handle decorative sheet. Is it possible to send me pictures of the damaged parts so I can verify them and send them out asap. Please email them to wecare@nexgrill.com

Nexgrill Gas Grills Company Information