4.11/5

Discover the right moving company for you

New Frontier Van Lines

New Frontier Van Lines is a moving company based out of south florida. Leading the industry in professionalism and relocation services. We specialize in transportation of household, commercial, military and corporate relocations nationwide. We also are rated one of the top moving companies for 2017 and entering into 2018.

92 New Frontier Van Lines Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Aug. 19, 2018

Do NOT use this company. I called them in July to schedule a move from Atlanta to Gainesville, Florida. The salesperson, Kevin **, was very accommodating on the phone, making me think I was getting a great deal. It didn't work that way. Once they had my money, they didn't care anymore. It took many phone calls to get through to customer service. I was told a truck would arrive around 9 a.m. It showed up at 4 p.m. Chaos ensued at my condo. I was not moving that much stuff but it took hours for the truck to be loaded. I had to pay almost $800 more than was estimated and told that I would have to get cash or a money order to pay the balance.

That's when I became very suspicious. One of the guys told me the same crew would be delivering my things in a few days but once I was in Florida, I was told it could take up to 21 days! I kept calling several times a day until I got them to deliver my stuff by a private courier. They wanted to charge me even more but I told them I had already gotten the money orders. What a HORRIBLE experience. I felt I was scammed in a big way. As though moving is not stressful enough.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2018

In May 2018 I called Frontier Van Lines to reserve a moving van to move from a 1 bedroom apartment in New Orleans LA to Marlborough MA. The representative I spoke with was very helpful, however, he got sick and passed the order to another agent. The new representative gave a new quote that was much higher and requested more of a deposit. I paid $1,385 leaving a balance of $1,466 to be paid upon delivery. The move was set for May 29 so I could be out of the unit on June 1st. The drivers didn't show up until June 4th. I called the customer service 24-hour number. They were unable to tell me when the movers were coming.

The customer service representatives were vague and uninformed about the situation: just very unhelpful. If it were not for my good rental history I would have lost my deposit on my apartment in New Orleans for not vacating the premises by June 1st. Then the movers packed the truck and demanded half of the balance due, which was not in my contract. They threatened to unpack my items if I didn't comply, which would have put me in an even worse position with my former landlord. My understanding and contract stated that it was due on delivery to my new apartment. I understood that to be on delivery of the items to MA. This practice is bullying, manipulative and contrived. Being that I was between a rock and a hard place I paid the balance.

It was understood during the contract negotiation that the item was to be delivered at the end of June no later than July 1 after I arrived in Massachusetts. I arrived In MA on June 16th. I started calling the customer service 24-hour line on June 22nd. I requested notification of a delivery date since June 22, with no response. Each time the customer service agents said they would call me back after they call the driver. Most times they never called back and when they did call back they didn't have any useful info.

Customer Service Representative would say they were waiting for the truck driver to call them back or they still haven't been able to get in touch with the truck driver. This went on every Monday, Wednesday and sometimes on Friday that I called for a month and a half to get a delivery date. On August 7th got a call from a guy named Rick saying he was loading the truck and do I have a list of items because he didn't know what was my items. All of my items were labeled prior to pick up.

In the middle of our conversation, the driver who loaded the truck walked in and assured Rick that he knew what was my items. Then Rick informed me that the driver was delivering the items in 3 days making the date 8/9/2018. I waited for the driver on August 9. NO Truck. I called Rick. He didn't have any info. Then I got a call from the driver saying they were in North Carolina and would be in MA by Friday, August 10 by noon. I canceled plans and waited, NO SHOW.

I called the driver, he said 3 pm. NO TRUCK. Again I called the driver. He said he was in New York stuck in traffic at 6 pm. We decided to forgo that delivery and do it in the morning of the August 11. The movers arrived and demanded payment before they unloaded the truck. More bully techniques. Finally, I paid them after calling Rick who I found out was actually the dispatcher. The driver and helper unloaded the truck. My boxes looked like they had been sitting in a wet place. That really didn't help the situation because it was also raining outside.

Half of my furniture items and boxes was missing. I received furniture half's: a king size bed without a bed frame, an armchair without a cushion, fragile item in boxes labeled "fragile" crushed and contents broken. This has become the move from hell and it's still not over. Now I have to file a claim. I called New Frontier Van 24 hour customer service line to start the claim process. I was told that because it's the weekend they couldn't help me until Monday. To top it off, one of the movers, the "helper" in a residential neighborhood stripped in the truck bed with the doors open, visible to all, and changed his clothes.

After they demanded upfront payment of the balance (which could be understood) to add insult to injury, they kept the change after assuring us they would return it. While it's not a lot of money, looking at all the damaged items and the irreplaceable ones (a lifetime book collection) that were lost, it's just the last straw. Total charged $2,851 for 80 boxes + furniture. Total delivered, furniture bits and pieces + 60 boxes, 20 boxes lost, total lost, incalculable. AND THEY GOT A TIP FROM KEEPING THE CHANGE!

Get expert buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

On 2/20/28, I contacted New Frontier to move my 87 year old mother's furniture from South Carolina to Michigan. I have since determined that all that New Frontier does is to aggregate moving jobs and farm them out; they are purely logistics coordinators, and be warned: they are terrible at it. Three things will happen if you use this company: they will underquote your move; they will not pick up and deliver on time; and they provide poor service and communication throughout the process. We were provided and estimate of $1740. We moved less than estimated and wound up paying over $3000 in the end (including, and I quote, a fee to "move the shipped items from the truck to the interior of the residence"). The company agreed to pick up no later than 3/20 and drop off on 3/28. Another company, "One Way Van Lines" sent one guy who could barely speak English four days late to pick up the items.

Numerous calls had to be made to New Frontier to find out what was going on, and they promised delivery would still be on time. Nothing showed up on 3/28 and we received no call from New Frontier with any communication of what was happening. After several calls (we were transferred, hung up on, given the run-around for hours), we were told the delivery would happen 4/2. Monday came and went - nothing; no call, no explanation, and there we are Monday chasing these incompetents over the phone again. Now the story is that they subcontracted and have no control over the other company.

Meanwhile - 87 year old woman with no bed, no furniture, no kitchenware, nothing while these people flail around unable to manage a simple delivery with a truck. The items were finally delivered at night on 4/12 after constantly having to call and find out what they were doing and where they were at. The boxes along with other people's goods were stacked loose in a box van and it was apparent these people had no idea what they were doing. A local contract mover that they hired to help too one look and called his employer to be taken off the job because he wanted nothing to do with it. So: BUYER BEWARE. This company is absolutely awful - the misquote, are completely incompetent, shift blame to subcontractors, are incapable as coordinators, and should be avoided at all costs.

Original review: July 31, 2018

I have to agree 100% with Judy from Prescott AZ (July 11, 2018) review. I too relied on ConsumerAffairs recommendations and I was not aware that they were a contractor and not a moving company within themselves until after I had signed the contract and provided them with a huge deposit. Doug my sales rep was the only good experience I have had when dealing with New Frontier Van Lines. I will say that I rejected the first moving company they tried to contract me with after reading reviews, and the 2nd one was new but did handle my move with dignity and handled any issues promptly directly with me - I&A Moving & Storage West Palm Beach.

I was also told by New Frontier that they were switching over to a "size" of move instead of weight and that would not include any refunds but that I was one of the last moves before that change. They did provide me with a weight ticket which I submitted the day of my move and was told that I would only be refunded 10 cents for every pound (and that was in the fine print) so I was ok with that as long as I got my refund. I was told on numerous occasions that the refund had been issued but I never saw it - then about 10 calls into the status, I was told they tried to refund directly to my checking account, which they cannot do and check would have to be issued - but that it would be done in a week.

Status, 3 weeks later and I still don't have the check. They kept giving me the run around saying the Finance Manager who signs all checks was out on maternity leave and they have to wait for their return (What a crock!! How do you not have anyone else that can handle your finances should something happen to that individual). Last conversation with the Customer Service Manager - Casey - on 7/252018, she advised the owner/finance manager would be coming in on Thur or Fri to sign the checks and she confirmed my check was in the stack to be signed. I said to her that given the circumstances of this process, I would followup again next Friday and she advised I call Monday as they should be calling me when the check was mailed.

Cut to today, 7/31/2018. I was not able to call on 7/30/2018, so I called today and spoke with a rep that checked with finance and told me they declined my refund!! WTF is going on! When I insisted on talking with Casey, I am told she is busy or not there and she will call me back. I have called back continually to speak with Casey and they refuse to let me hold and are now saying she will not be able to tell me the reason for the decline and finance is not allowed to talk to customers. The company is pure SHADY!!! DO NOT EVER EVER USE THIS COMPANY as you will be out a GREAT AMOUNT OF MONEY and will receive NO CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! If I could give them 0 stars I would.

Original review: July 23, 2018

I should state that this organization was extremely proficient and conveyed and outstanding administration, great costs and would not dither to suggest and utilize once more. Least expensive around by a wide margin and exceptionally sorted out. Well done folks. Would definitely utilize once more.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about New Frontier Van Lines?

Original review: July 16, 2018

Please, please steer clear of this moving company. I was post divorce and moving my things from Chicago to North Carolina. The sales representative was very accommodating. That was the only positive experience I had. The movers showed up with a very small truck. Could not fit all my things in the truck. Was not prepared to pack all my things. My original moving estimate was doubled by the driver to $14,000. I would lose my deposit of almost $3,000.00 if I sent them away. I was moving antique glass and all my personal family heirlooms. Some of these items have been in my family for over 200 years. These people were so unprepared that they had to take one load to storage before they could continue packing the remainder of my things.

The driver told me when he left that he would call me in 8 days. I had to follow-up in 10 days because no call was received. The driver gave me a date of when he would deliver my "stuff". I took off work. He did not show up or call. I was told he would be there the next day...No show. I called customer service and told them I would not be available for delivery the following day. I went to work and started to receive phone calls from the driver saying he was here to put my things in storage. I could get fired as I accepted his phone calls. He called my ex-husband and my mother when I did not answer my phone. He really did not care if I lost my job. I left work at 12:00pm to deal with this driver. That made it 2 and 1/2 days I took off work to deal with the unprofessional driver.

Had no one to help him unload the truck. He worked very hard, by himself. He dropped at least 6 of my "fragile" boxes. I heard things break. As I unpack all the boxes, so many things have been broken. Antique glass items were packed with books, lids were not wrapped separately from the bases and heavy things were packed on top of fragile things. It is like they hired a 10 year old to pack. I have attached only a few of the pictures I took for the claim I am making to the insurance company. I have opened 20 boxes of 100 + boxes packed and delivered. I am so depressed by the carnage.

Original review: July 14, 2018

I was originally quoted $3200.00 for move from NY to NC. A few days before move we reviewed my inventory for a good 60 min & price jumped to $7400.00. When the movers showed up a day & 1/2 after I was told they would arrive, the mover increased the price to $17,000. I had to be out as the closing was the next day so I HAD to pay & sign their contracts. They had me by the **. They finally left at 9pm, too late for me to pack up the car items & drive 5 hrs. This cost me a non-refundable hotel stay midway because I only had till 6pm to cancel. They overlooked my closet leaving me with more than I could fit in my car. I was also told by NFVL that I had to empty my grill tanks for transport which I did & they refused to take them. My car was so packed I couldn't see the side view mirror.

I drove to a friend's house at 4:30 am, when I finished shoving everything in my car that they wouldn't take, including 5 gallons of windshield washer fluid, 2 gas tanks, etc., closet items, etc. I had to empty the car the next day, leaving many items I needed behind to have a safe 10 hr drive. The movers showed no respect for my belongings. I had the boxes numbered on top & they put all the boxes in my garage, turning many boxes upside down making it impossible to find important items. They didn't leave rows for me to meander about to locate boxes. It took 5 days until I found my computer. I had so many broken pieces in spite of using bubble wrap, packing material. I was & still am sick over this whole nightmare. They also scratched my new wood floor which I'm most certain I won't see a dime for damages.

All I can say STRONGLY is run, not walk away from this company. Every time I called them I was always on hold a minimum of 30 min & often losing the call after waiting so long. I was never told this co. is a distributing co., not the actual movers which I'm certain cost me more. I booked with them because Consumer Affairs had recommended them. BIG mistake. Shop around, check the truck before they leave. I am still missing a few things & I feel I opened (but didn't unpack) all the boxes. I don't know if it is still on the truck. I am a single 65 yr old female who had to deal with this alone & it was overwhelming so I wasn't thinking clearly, making a few mistakes like not checking the truck. I called the co. for empty & loaded weights of the truck to justify the $10,000 increase but of course I haven't gotten a darn thing. I they had time to provide it.

I filed a complaint with BBB & will pursue this as far as I have to unless they justify the increase. You hear about these horror stories on the news. I never thought it would happen to me. When I spoke to Jay ** about my problems, telling him I was going to call the BBB, call the attorney general, etc. he replied "I don't care if you call Pres Trump". Clearly he didn't care at all. I may not receive a settlement but at least I can prevent others from being swindled.

Original review: July 11, 2018

I relied on a few reviews with HomeAdvisor and ConsumerAffairs. What a mistake!!! New Frontier Van Lines is not a "moving" company as implied by their name. They are a company that takes your $$$ and then contracts out your move to any moving company they can get. Beware of all the fine print. The movers did not show up on date agreed upon. After many calls to their customer representative line, and expect to wait on hold for over 45 minutes and longer, you will get a run around stating that the "original driver" for our move cancelled on them last minute. Now mind you, we never received a call from New Frontier, instead we had to call them after waiting for hours after the pick up time.

After many frustrating calls initiated on our end for about 2 days after the failed pick up date, they finally said that got a "mover" for us. We had already sold our home but unable to vacate it since our "movers" never showed up. The new owners, who were extremely understanding and patient, allowed us to stay the extra 2 days until the 2nd set of movers arrived. Prior to this, we had to move all our boxes and furniture to the 2 rooms that the new owners said we could store them, since they were expecting their new furniture to be delivered on that same day. Needless to say, the frustration and stress we went through during this period was made even worse because of the lack of communication with New Frontier. We had to "chase" them down for any information. Once the 2nd set of movers picked up our belongings, we assumed everything would run smoother. Boy were we wrong!

Now we were dealing with Safe Load Moving and Storage (2nd set of movers contracted by New Frontier). Safe Load told us that we would get a call later that day to advise us of the weight of our belongings. Of course, we did not receive a call and after waiting 2 more days, we contacted Safe Load. They said that they would not know the weight till they "reloaded" our things for transporting and they did not know what date that would be either. We were told to be patient, and someone would contact us in a few days. After a few days of no communication from Safe Load, we contacted New Frontier and was told that we had to deal with Safe Load since they were the "movers" who had our belongings and New Frontier now had nothing to do with the drop off date.

Keep in mind we had to pay them $2,600 even before the pick up date to book this move. We had to pay another $1,400 before the movers loaded our things onto their truck. Another $1,400 would be due when movers unloaded our things at our destination. Again after many calls to both companies with no results, we gave up and contacted Arizona's Dept. of Transportation, who told us that all moving companies had 30 business days from the 1st earliest delivery date we had asked for. They also told us that this is a common occurrence with many moving companies. So we waited and finally about 18 days after our pickup date, we received a call from Safe Load telling us that the weight of our things was 1,000 lbs less than the original estimate and that they would be delivering on the 20th.

They said we still had to pay the final $1,400 before they would unload our things and that we would need to contact New Frontier for any refund due to the lower weight they estimated originally. Now wait, our story does not end well even upon delivery. We were given a window of 2 pm - 6 pm on the 2nd delivery date. (Yes, they did not show up on the 1st delivery date told to us.) Finally about 8:30 pm of the 2nd delivery day they arrived. Now it is late and the apartment complex is not well lit. Before they even unloaded they asked to be paid the $1,400; otherwise we would not get our belongings back. At this point, we just wanted our things and felt we had no other recourse. The movers were 2 young males driving an 18 ft trailer with no unloading ramp. They, graciously, told us that they would not charge us extra for the long walk of over 50 ft., since they were late in arrival time.

Our boxes and furniture were basically thrown from the back of the trailer to the pavement and then put on a hand truck to be wheeled into our apartment. I guess we should be happy that we got our belongings finally, even if they were damaged. We had an antique cedar hope chest that was passed down through 3 generations, but two of the claw feet were totally broken off but they saved them for us. Numerous pieces of furniture were broken and items were missing. The mover had me write down the items damaged and/or missing on the bottom of the receipt. He was "kind" enough to let us know that we had 30 days to file a claim. My husband also told me after they left that there were 3-4 boxes that did not belong to us and he told the mover to take them back which supposedly he did. The next morning while taking our garbage to the dumpster, he saw that the boxes were thrown into the dumpster.

I know, we were in shock at this point and just stunned by the actions of the movers. We called New Frontier to let them know about the delivery and the lower weight that was told to us by Safe Load employee. She told us to read the fine print on the back of the contract and that they had nothing to do with the delivery or the condition of items delivered. Also it was stated in the fine print that we would only recover $0.60 per lb. of the item damaged or lost. We would have to furnish proof of ownership of the item and its weight.

After reading the fine print multiple times and calling New Frontier Van Lines for some type of remediation, we finally decided to stop the madness and cut our losses. We did not want to have any further dealings with New Frontier or Safe Load Moving. The stress and anxiety we have been under for this move has been overwhelming to say the least. We just had to put this $5,500 loss as a learning experience and not dwell on it any longer. The state of our mental and physical health is more important than the money and items damaged or lost. If you are looking for a moving company, DO NOT USE NEW FRONTIER VAN LINES or SAFE LOAD MOVING AND STORAGE. Beware of other moving companies and read their fine print before signing any contract.

Original review: July 9, 2018

Brilliant administration. The 6 man group we splendid. They worked hard and rapidly. Gracious constantly and extremely tolerant at the opposite end sitting tight for the keys. Profoundly recommend them.

Original review: June 15, 2018

ENGAGING LEGAL ACTION - DO NOT USE NEW FRONTIER VAN LINES. Jackson ** (Sales) & Casey ** (Customer Service) are who I've been dealing with. I am in the middle of a nightmare with New Frontier Van Lines going on 20 days of my belongings not being delivered from Chicago to Austin. The original transit time was 8-9 days. When they realized they were not going to meet the delivery window we agreed upon, I did not receive a single phone call. I had to call them proactively, follow the breadcrumbs and then had the finger pointed at me for not reading all the fine print (that they reserve the right to deliver your things in a window of 30 days). When you receive their "binding estimate", the only thing binding about it is that the pick up and delivery windows are never guaranteed, the price is not guaranteed and they will not help you.

I'm being up-charged like you wouldn't believe for reasons I'm still battling with the carrier. And on that note, they will never share with you direct contact information for the carrier they source your belongings out to. I was lucky to get the name. If you're considering using New Frontier Van Lines, please message me so I can help you avoid being lied to and taken advantage of from a company that cares nothing about their customers. This is by far, the sketchiest "operation" I've ever encountered.

Original review: June 13, 2018

New Frontier Van Lines were neighborly and proficient from the beginning and, on the day, worked staggeringly difficult to guarantee everything was stacked up - and afterward emptied - in fast time. And all without breaking a thing! They were prompt and made what is dependably an unpleasant ordeal substantially less demanding than we envisioned it would be. We would unquestionably prescribe them to anybody.

Original review: June 7, 2018

Magnificent all around, I prescribe this organization entire heartedly! They were on time, proficient, agreeable, and obliging with sensitive things. Not exclusively did New Frontier Van Lines give incredible administration, they helped me in an especially troublesome circumstance. They have my thankfulness and profound respect not just as a to a great degree proficient and proficient moving administration, however as a phenomenally compassionate organization.

Original review: June 6, 2018

Very reliable person, everything on time and customer service was excellent. No problems at all. I can recommend them and are very prompt moving guy with clue and focus on what they are doing. Great job. Well done. Hope to deal with you again in near future.

Original review: May 30, 2018

They completed an incredible activity for our move. They were exceptionally responsive, adaptable and proficient. They were additionally exceptionally proficient, on time, fast to work while mindful of delicate things, nothing was broken, the units were destroyed deliberately, there was no issue to reconstruct them. Correspondence was great. Work was done in a decent environment. I would recommend them.

Original review: May 15, 2018

I have had continuous problems with this so called company. To be honest I do not even think it is a legitimate company as I have not been delivered my items STILL after over a month of waiting, and promised delivery dates. If you would like to book a move with a professional, reliable company that will pick up and deliver on time, and give you service worth your money, DO NOT BOOK THIS COMPANY. This company is only consistent in a few areas: Lying to you about when the trucks will be there for pick up or delivery, lying to you about calling you back after enquiring with customer service (I've been told they would call me back with the information I requested about a dozen times with no call back), being late for pick up and delivery, EXTREMELY UNPROFESSIONAL personnel that yell at you and give you attitude on the phone, so on and so forth.

My items were supposed to be picked up on the 2nd or 3rd at the latest of April 2018. With absolutely ZERO contact from them before me having to call asking where the truck was, they were a day late. Never showed up to pick up the things, never called to let us know they were going to be late. I call them, to have them tell me they were running late (no, really?) and that they would be there at almost midnight that night to do the pickup (weird). I am sitting in my house waiting for them to show up and call them when they are over a half hour past midnight, just to have them tell me that they aren't going to be able to make it. I got no call saying they weren't coming, I had to call them. There is zero communication within this company.

By the way, I called them within the morning and it was going to take them over 12 hours to drive across one state, that they were already 1/4 of the way across, and with their logic of where they were located when I called late that night, they had driven less than 100 miles in 12 hours. You mean to tell me they were driving 8.3 mph? At this point I have reached a boiling point. Between them being not one but TWO days late with pickup when I was being told they will be there, and never being contacted, I was for sure thinking in my mind "these people just stole almost $2,300 from me". STILL CONVINCED that they stole my items and money because I have yet to see my items. I did a cross country move from east to west coast, so while they still never showed to pick up my items, I had a moving deadline and had to get on the road to drive for five days to reach my destination ON TIME (unlike this company I actually get to where I am going on time).

I had to ask a family member to stay home from work that day in case the truck miraculously showed up at my house (should've got compensation but did not). They then said since they couldn't make it when they were supposed to they would be at my house at six thirty that next morning... Would you be surprised to find they didn't show up? I sure wasn't. I called the bank thinking this is all a scam and they retracted the money only for them to show up half hour later. They show up at 10am and take my things, denting my walls in my previous house which I will have to pay for because it was a rental. I get a call the next day, driving, with someone in accounting accusing me of trying to "steal services" by retracting the money AFTER they picked up my items, which did not happen. It was the 3rd time they said they would be there and they were late again, so I called and took it back.

I was going to get a moving pod at that point and save myself time and money. I give them a for sure address of delivery on April 14th since the military had not set up our quarters until this date. Given today is May 15th, it's been an entire month without furniture in our house, sleeping on an air mattress for 5 and a half weeks. I got a confirmation call (still in the voicemail on the cell) saying my things were on schedule with the truck to be delivered Monday May 14th in the afternoon. And, yet again no show of course. Casey, the lead manager of customer service gives you nothing but attitude, if you call customer service expect either no answer, attitude, or that they will call you back in x minutes just for them to not call back. I have contacted her several times only for vague answers on where the location of my items are, and why they are late yet again to no one's surprise, and she tells me it's going to be another two days until my items arrive.

This was after I had voicemail proof of a confirmation all for Monday, which she tried to say didn't happen. I am patiently awaiting to be let down by this "company" yet again, because for some odd reason, I feel like they just won't show up with my things, at least DEFINITELY not on time. My husband and I are both military members, who will need to ask leadership for the day off to move into our house, and they keep telling us only after we contact them from being late, days from now, weeks from now, your stuff will be there.

THIS story is how they treat military members. We are in the process of contacting Public Affairs to have this unprofessional, unreliable company blacklisted. No member of the US military will use this company again. And the compensation we got for them jerking us around? $200 off of an almost $3500 bill. Save yourself the grief, stress, over-priced crap service, and lies, and go with a moving pod so you actually know where your items are and where your money is going. Absolutely absurd.

Original review: May 2, 2018

In the first place, I couldn't decide which company to pick, however in the wake of talking with their director they have persuaded me that these crew comprehend what they are doing. After a little transaction process I was ready and everything went extremely well and happily simple as pie. Despite the fact that I wasn't home amid their get, everything was extremely professionally done, my family was glad so as me obviously.

Original review: April 25, 2018

I typically fear moving. A friend of mine proposed I utilize this organization for my move. I was somewhat hesitant at first since I have moved a few times before and was perpetually discontent with the moving administrations. I am glad to the point that I accepted my friend's recommendation. In addition to the fact that they were well disposed the majority of my possessions were delivered securely to my new house which was the most vital thing. I wish I had utilized them in the past on the grounds that it would have made my life so significantly simpler.

Original review: April 24, 2018

So appreciative to New Frontier Van Lines. They packed my stuff for a cross country trip and not exclusively did they fortify the packing I as of now did yet they were quick and not a thing moved amid our drive. We have moved commonly in the previous couple of years and New Frontier Van Lines was the best organization we used. They were all inviting, quick and extremely cautious with our effects. Our furniture was deliberately wrapped in moving covers, and we didn't see any harm. Would exceptionally recommended!

Original review: April 20, 2018

I have just incredible remarks about New Frontier Van Lines the movers. I required a mover to take me for a vocation I had supervising a client benefit task. I had caught wind of New Frontier Van Lines and their great notoriety for dealing with abroad moves. They truly satisfied their notoriety by dealing with everything about an extremely complex moving administrations.

Original review: April 19, 2018

Was a great moving experience - I exceptionally recommend New Frontier Van Lines! They were constantly speedy and responsive and quick. Also, since I was moving between two adept buildings and needed to save the stacking dock/benefit lift their speediness was super vital. I've had some awful moving encounters previously, however not with this moving company. I couldn't have been more satisfied. On the off chance that I need to move again I intend to utilize them.

Original review: April 19, 2018

This is the most wonderful and expert encounters my family has experienced. The company was truly worried about our well being and it appeared in the nature of work gave. As we needed to sit tight thirty days for the conveyance because of timing with the move in date, New Frontier Van Lines wrapped and put away our family merchandise. At conveyance, there was no scratches nor harms. The guys who did the physical work were neighborly and fast. They were awesome to work with and listened to every one of my worries and addressed my inquiries decisively.

Original review: April 18, 2018

I was given a cost estimate of $4,200 then I was called by another agent who wanted to do an update of my belongings. I had missed a few of my items on the first estimate so I understood the increase to $5,655.39 with the statement, "This would be "the worse case scenario"." I had to get a cashier's check of half the amount for them to load but they also requested another amount by the movers which moved the amount up to $6,146.09. I had to write a personal check for that addition. I was given two choices for pick up. April 8 or 9. I told them I preferred the 9th. I got a call they were coming on the 8th. So I had to accept that.

When the movers arrived it wasn't New Frontier. It was Boost Van lines out of NJ. I thought they would immediately head for Clearwater, my new home, but they went back to NJ with my load. They said they would deliver in 6 to 10 days but I expected it to be sooner. Now they say they will arrive on the 19th or 20th and they want an additional amount of money of $1,305.80. I am an 80 year. By the way, the movers on the Boost were all Russian and could hardly speak English.

Original review: April 18, 2018

The movers from New Frontier Van Lines had such huge numbers of years of experience. Basically that is the thing that made my last move so smooth. All the power in your muscles can't show you the traps that should be utilized while conveying overwhelming household items or dealing with fragile bits of dish sets. These men knew how to carry out their activity. They helpfully stuffed up everything into puts away and stacked the van. It was the simplest move of my life and I have to thank these movers for giving me such an extraordinary moving background.

Original review: April 11, 2018

This moving company is amazing!!! I have moved cross country different circumstances and have utilized this moving company twice. Both experiences were by a long shot better than others. They were straightforward and forthright about all charges. They offered the best costs. They were extremely intensive, fast, effective, they dealt with my things with care and expert. The staff in the two workplaces were exceptionally proficient, kind, cordial, legit and effective. I exceedingly recommend this moving company... I just wish I could give them in excess of 5 stars!

Original review: April 10, 2018

I have used them twice, my girlfriend has utilized and I have recommend them to anybody I realize that is moving. They are so decent, expert and So FAST!! I was amazed at how quick they were. They are exceptionally dependable and I never needed to stress over them taking or breaking anything. Absolutely will utilize them each time I move!! Thank you New Frontier Van Lines and the group.

Original review: April 10, 2018

I need to thank your company for the superb administration that you gave me. Your company gave me brilliant customer service. The conveyance fellow was incredible. There was just a single dish broken which I didn't wrap the correct way. I had issues with each moving company I had before and I was so terrified to get another company yet I needed to take a risk and I did with you guys on account of the customer service I was given. So thank you everybody there and GOD BLESS YOU for the considerable activity you improved the situation my family.

Original review: April 9, 2018

Moving to another state never appeared like an easy task, but New Frontier Van Lines made the progress so natural. Everything was conveyed and moved with mind. They will set aside the opportunity to disclose things to you and address any of your worries. The staff individuals were mindful and proficient. New Frontier Van Lines made the whole experience smooth and simple. I am beyond thankful for such a calm move. Exceedingly suggested!

Original review: April 5, 2018

They were productive and extremely learned about how best to move the pieces. There would have been no chance I could've done it without anyone else's help, so I am exceptionally appreciative for their administration! He was exceptionally kind and furthermore said that they help specialists with establishments, which I would have never thought of! I will utilize this business again for precisely that reason. All around an extremely awesome and moderate administration.

Original review: April 5, 2018

Had an exceptionally extraordinary affair. This organization is exceptionally speedy and gracious. This most pleasant guys went ahead time and moved me in the rain. Helped me move things around and set up simply like I needed. Reasonably valued. Would utilized them again instant. Would used them again in a heartbeat. Great job guys!

Original review: April 5, 2018

Picking a mover was truly troublesome for us. We would not like to get hit over the head yet in addition would not like to manage tricksters. New Frontier Van Lines appeared to be the ideal blend of good cost and great administration. However in the wake of arriving my things on conveyance today I need individuals to know the administration was superior to great. The movers went the additional mile for me on various events. It really means a lot.

New Frontier Van Lines expert review by ConsumerAffairs

New Frontier Van Lines is a moving service in West Palm Beach, Florida that coordinates moves through its partner motor carriers. New Frontier Van Lines is committed to service that is on time and professional. They promise to simplify the moving process while treating your belongings with care.

• Types of moves: New Frontier Van Lines specializes in household moves with commercial, military and long distance moves.

• Free estimates: If you’re thinking of hiring a mover, New Frontier Van Lines will give you a free estimate so you can be sure you’re getting the best price. SiImply enter your move information into their online submission form and they will contact you with a free quote.

• Coordinates the details: When you hire New Frontier Van Lines, you don’t have to worry about the details of your move. This company coordinates and arranges the move using motor carrier companies to carry out the actual move.

• Professional promise: New Frontier Van Lines promises to be professional and handle your items with care.

• Helpful resources: New Frontier Van Lines provides a helpful moving checklist, a list of Frequently Asked Questions a list of moving tips to help make your move as seamless as possible.

• Best for: long distance moves, including commercial, military and household.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs