5.00/5
  • 1 star
Based on 11 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Are you in need of a moving company? New Frontier Van Lines is a full service moving brokerage that will help you find a moving company that is best for you and your needs. From storage and packing, corporate relocation to military moves, New Frontier Van Lines is ready to service you in this area. Contact us today to learn more about our services!

Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Jan. 16, 2018

11 New Frontier Van Lines Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Jan. 16, 2018

I am very impressed with the services New Frontier Van Lines provided from beginning to end. The movers showed up on time and were very professional throughout my pickup which took a little less than 5 hours. My things arrived 4 days later and they made sure to contact me the day before. Delivery was another pleasant experience and the movers proceeded to unpack and reassemble my furniture wherever I needed it. There were no surprise fees and no damages to my home or furniture. New Frontier Van Lines provided a truly amazing service and I would recommend them to everyone.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Jan. 12, 2018

I was initially hesitant to hire a moving company since I had always heard awful stories about damaged property, unreliable service, and rude employees. I've moved on my own before but usually it's been within the same state and I've always had help from family and friends. This time around, after graduating over the Summer, I've finally made the decision to move from Florida to Colorado. I spoke to Charlie from New Frontier Van Lines and he made this transition possible for me. He also mentioned their benefit of 24/7 customer service and addressed any concerns I had since I thought this move would be stressful. I'm really glad I found this company and will always recommend them to anyone who is looking to hire a moving company to transport their important belongings whether short/long distance!

New Frontier Van Lines response

Thank you for your positive feedback!

Original review: Jan. 12, 2018

My move couldn't have gone any smoother! I moved from Sacramento to Miami and New Frontier Van Lines made my life exponentially easier! From Charlie **'s thorough account of my inventory to the incredibly diligent movers, everything went swimmingly! I would recommend New Frontier Van Lines to anyone looking for a stress free move! :)

New Frontier Van Lines response

Thank you for taking the time to review our company!

Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

I moved from Chicago to New York. I hired New Frontier Van Lines. The.customer service was great. They were very professional. Answered all my questions, very polite and patient when the movers arrived. Were very careful packing my things and answering all my questions my things arrived in New York on time... Everything went well a stress-free move.

Mary,

Thank you for sharing your experience with our services!

Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

I’ve moved about 8 times in my life and New Frontier Van Lines KNOCKED IT OUT OF THE PARK. This last time I made a reservation with a company out of New Jersey who failed to render services as prescribed by the contract we made together. New Frontier came in clutch when they didn’t show up on my day of move. Luckily they had a truck in the Spokane area and were able to pick me up with 4 hours notice. Despite the last minute reservation they didn’t charge me an arm and leg. In fact they saved me a significant sum of money compared to my previous reservation.

I had several items that required special care (I.e. an antique Victrola I inherited from my grandfather's estate) that arrived to Kingston in exactly the condition in which they left my possession. In all honesty I had major trepidation about utilizing a brokerage to begin, with which is why I didn’t initially book with them but from here on out I’m using New Frontier Van Lines for all of my future moves. My agent, Jackson, even sent me a Christmas card! What an amazing company!

New Frontier Van Lines response

We are glad that you enjoyed our services!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about New Frontier Van Lines?

Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

I used New Frontier for my move from VA to WA. I wanted a good price without losing quality. Probably what everyone wants! Anyway the agent handled my file got me into a package that fit what I needed done. They always picked up the phone so service was good! I would use them again.

New Frontier Van Lines response

Jason thank you so much for leaving us a review!

Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

I placed my information on a website that was offering free quotes for executive long distance moving companies. Little did I know that I was going to be called by nearly 25 moving companies, but my agent Doug ** stood out. He truly did make this process so simple by really elaborating on every detail of the move. Customer service is also extremely helpful and I was glad that I was able to reach them every time I had a question. Altogether moving isn't something that anyone looks forward to doing, but New Frontier really alleviated the stress that comes with it.

New Frontier Van Lines response

Original review: Jan. 9, 2018

Needed to make a move from Michigan to South Florida. I was in a jam. It was a last-minute move and I needed to get It done. I contacted New Frontier Van lines and they were very helpful. They were able to pick me up within the two days notice that I gave them. Their movers were very clean and professional. They handled my stuff with the greatest of care and got me to Florida in a hurry so I could start my new job. I was very very pleased and recommend them to everyone!

New Frontier Van Lines response

We Appreciate Your Business!

New Frontier Van Lines Company Information

2017
1368 South Military Trail
West Palm Beach
FL
www.newfrontiervanlines.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use