4.54/5
Based on 77 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

New Frontier Van Lines is a moving company based out of south florida. Leading the industry in professionalism and relocation services. We specialize in transportation of household, commercial, military and corporate relocations nationwide. We also are rated one of the top moving companies for 2017 and entering into 2018.

Read More Read More
Last updated: May 15, 2018

78 New Frontier Van Lines Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: May 15, 2018

I have had continuous problems with this so called company. To be honest I do not even think it is a legitimate company as I have not been delivered my items STILL after over a month of waiting, and promised delivery dates. If you would like to book a move with a professional, reliable company that will pick up and deliver on time, and give you service worth your money, DO NOT BOOK THIS COMPANY. This company is only consistent in a few areas: Lying to you about when the trucks will be there for pick up or delivery, lying to you about calling you back after enquiring with customer service (I've been told they would call me back with the information I requested about a dozen times with no call back), being late for pick up and delivery, EXTREMELY UNPROFESSIONAL personnel that yell at you and give you attitude on the phone, so on and so forth.

My items were supposed to be picked up on the 2nd or 3rd at the latest of April 2018. With absolutely ZERO contact from them before me having to call asking where the truck was, they were a day late. Never showed up to pick up the things, never called to let us know they were going to be late. I call them, to have them tell me they were running late (no, really?) and that they would be there at almost midnight that night to do the pickup (weird). I am sitting in my house waiting for them to show up and call them when they are over a half hour past midnight, just to have them tell me that they aren't going to be able to make it. I got no call saying they weren't coming, I had to call them. There is zero communication within this company.

By the way, I called them within the morning and it was going to take them over 12 hours to drive across one state, that they were already 1/4 of the way across, and with their logic of where they were located when I called late that night, they had driven less than 100 miles in 12 hours. You mean to tell me they were driving 8.3 mph?) At this point I have reached a boiling point. Between them being not one but TWO days late with pickup when I was being told they will be there, and never being contacted, I was for sure thinking in my mind "these people just stole almost $2,300 from me". STILL CONVINCED that they stole my items and money because I have yet to see my items. I did a cross country move from east to west coast, so while they still never showed to pick up my items, I had a moving deadline and had to get on the road to drive for five days to reach my destination ON TIME (unlike this company I actually get to where I am going on time).

I had to ask a family member to stay home from work that day in case the truck miraculously showed up at my house (should've got compensation but did not). They then said since they couldn't make it when they were supposed to they would be at my house at six thirty that next morning... Would you be surprised to find they didn't show up? I sure wasn't. I called the bank thinking this is all a scam and they retracted the money only for them to show up half hour later. They show up at 10am and take my things, denting my walls in my previous house which I will have to pay for because it was a rental. I get a call the next day, driving, with someone in accounting accusing me of trying to "steal services" by retracting the money AFTER they picked up my items, which did not happen. It was the 3rd time they said they would be there and they were late again, so I called and took it back.

I was going to get a moving pod at that point and save myself time and money. I give them a for sure address of delivery on April 14th since the military had not set up our quarters until this date. Given today is May 15th, it's been an entire month without furniture in our house, sleeping on an air mattress for 5 and a half weeks. I got a confirmation call (still in the voicemail on the cell) saying my things were on schedule with the truck to be delivered Monday May 14th in the afternoon. And, yet again no show of course. Casey, the lead manager of customer service gives you nothing but attitude, if you call customer service expect either no answer, attitude, or that they will call you back in x minutes just for them to not call back. I have contacted her several times only for vague answers on where the location of my items are, and why they are late yet again to no one's surprise, and she tells me it's going to be another two days until my items arrive.

This was after I had voicemail proof of a confirmation all for Monday, which she tried to say didn't happen. I am patiently awaiting to be let down by this "company" yet again, because for some odd reason, I feel like they just won't show up with my things, at least DEFINITELY not on time. My husband and I are both military members, who will need to ask leadership for the day off to move into our house, and they keep telling us only after we contact them from being late, days from now, weeks from now, your stuff will be there.

THIS story is how they treat military members. We are in the process of contacting Public Affairs to have this unprofessional, unreliable company blacklisted. No member of the US military will use this company again. And the compensation we got for them jerking us around? $200 off of an almost $3500 bill. Save yourself the grief, stress, over-priced crap service, and lies, and go with a moving pod so you actually know where your items are and where your money is going. Absolutely absurd.

Get expert buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 2, 2018

In the first place, I couldn't decide which company to pick, however in the wake of talking with their director they have persuaded me that these crew comprehend what they are doing. After a little transaction process I was ready and everything went extremely well and happily simple as pie. Despite the fact that I wasn't home amid their get, everything was extremely professionally done, my family was glad so as me obviously.

Original review: April 25, 2018

I typically fear moving. A friend of mine proposed I utilize this organization for my move. I was somewhat hesitant at first since I have moved a few times before and was perpetually discontent with the moving administrations. I am glad to the point that I accepted my friend's recommendation. In addition to the fact that they were well disposed the majority of my possessions were delivered securely to my new house which was the most vital thing. I wish I had utilized them in the past on the grounds that it would have made my life so significantly simpler.

Original review: April 24, 2018

So appreciative to New Frontier Van Lines. They packed my stuff for a cross country trip and not exclusively did they fortify the packing I as of now did yet they were quick and not a thing moved amid our drive. We have moved commonly in the previous couple of years and New Frontier Van Lines was the best organization we used. They were all inviting, quick and extremely cautious with our effects. Our furniture was deliberately wrapped in moving covers, and we didn't see any harm. Would exceptionally recommended!

Original review: April 20, 2018

I have just incredible remarks about New Frontier Van Lines the movers. I required a mover to take me for a vocation I had supervising a client benefit task. I had caught wind of New Frontier Van Lines and their great notoriety for dealing with abroad moves. They truly satisfied their notoriety by dealing with everything about an extremely complex moving administrations.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about New Frontier Van Lines?

Original review: April 19, 2018

Was a great moving experience - I exceptionally recommend New Frontier Van Lines! They were constantly speedy and responsive and quick. Also, since I was moving between two adept buildings and needed to save the stacking dock/benefit lift their speediness was super vital. I've had some awful moving encounters previously, however not with this moving company. I couldn't have been more satisfied. On the off chance that I need to move again I intend to utilize them.

Original review: April 19, 2018

This is the most wonderful and expert encounters my family has experienced. The company was truly worried about our well being and it appeared in the nature of work gave. As we needed to sit tight thirty days for the conveyance because of timing with the move in date, New Frontier Van Lines wrapped and put away our family merchandise. At conveyance, there was no scratches nor harms. The guys who did the physical work were neighborly and fast. They were awesome to work with and listened to every one of my worries and addressed my inquiries decisively.

Original review: April 18, 2018

I was given a cost estimate of $4,200 then I was called by another agent who wanted to do an update of my belongings. I had missed a few of my items on the first estimate so I understood the increase to $5,655.39 with the statement, "This would be "the worse case scenario"." I had to get a cashier's check of half the amount for them to load but they also requested another amount by the movers which moved the amount up to $6,146.09. I had to write a personal check for that addition. I was given two choices for pick up. April 8 or 9. I told them I preferred the 9th. I got a call they were coming on the 8th. So I had to accept that.

When the movers arrived it wasn't New Frontier. It was Boost Van lines out of NJ. I thought they would immediately head for Clearwater, my new home, but they went back to NJ with my load. They said they would deliver in 6 to 10 days but I expected it to be sooner. Now they say they will arrive on the 19th or 20th and they want an additional amount of money of $1,305.80. I am an 80 year. By the way, the movers on the Boost were all Russian and could hardly speak English.

Original review: April 18, 2018

The movers from New Frontier Van Lines had such huge numbers of years of experience. Basically that is the thing that made my last move so smooth. All the power in your muscles can't show you the traps that should be utilized while conveying overwhelming household items or dealing with fragile bits of dish sets. These men knew how to carry out their activity. They helpfully stuffed up everything into puts away and stacked the van. It was the simplest move of my life and I have to thank these movers for giving me such an extraordinary moving background.

Original review: April 11, 2018

This moving company is amazing!!! I have moved cross country different circumstances and have utilized this moving company twice. Both experiences were by a long shot better than others. They were straightforward and forthright about all charges. They offered the best costs. They were extremely intensive, fast, effective, they dealt with my things with care and expert. The staff in the two workplaces were exceptionally proficient, kind, cordial, legit and effective. I exceedingly recommend this moving company... I just wish I could give them in excess of 5 stars!

Original review: April 10, 2018

I have used them twice, my girlfriend has utilized and I have recommend them to anybody I realize that is moving. They are so decent, expert and So FAST!! I was amazed at how quick they were. They are exceptionally dependable and I never needed to stress over them taking or breaking anything. Absolutely will utilize them each time I move!! Thank you New Frontier Van Lines and the group.

Original review: April 10, 2018

I need to thank your company for the superb administration that you gave me. Your company gave me brilliant customer service. The conveyance fellow was incredible. There was just a single dish broken which I didn't wrap the correct way. I had issues with each moving company I had before and I was so terrified to get another company yet I needed to take a risk and I did with you guys on account of the customer service I was given. So thank you everybody there and GOD BLESS YOU for the considerable activity you improved the situation my family.

Original review: April 9, 2018

Moving to another state never appeared like an easy task, but New Frontier Van Lines made the progress so natural. Everything was conveyed and moved with mind. They will set aside the opportunity to disclose things to you and address any of your worries. The staff individuals were mindful and proficient. New Frontier Van Lines made the whole experience smooth and simple. I am beyond thankful for such a calm move. Exceedingly suggested!

Original review: April 5, 2018

They were productive and extremely learned about how best to move the pieces. There would have been no chance I could've done it without anyone else's help, so I am exceptionally appreciative for their administration! He was exceptionally kind and furthermore said that they help specialists with establishments, which I would have never thought of! I will utilize this business again for precisely that reason. All around an extremely awesome and moderate administration.

Original review: April 5, 2018

Had an exceptionally extraordinary affair. This organization is exceptionally speedy and gracious. This most pleasant guys went ahead time and moved me in the rain. Helped me move things around and set up simply like I needed. Reasonably valued. Would utilized them again instant. Would used them again in a heartbeat. Great job guys!

Original review: April 5, 2018

Picking a mover was truly troublesome for us. We would not like to get hit over the head yet in addition would not like to manage tricksters. New Frontier Van Lines appeared to be the ideal blend of good cost and great administration. However in the wake of arriving my things on conveyance today I need individuals to know the administration was superior to great. The movers went the additional mile for me on various events. It really means a lot.

Original review: April 4, 2018

These guys are experts. Make a point to make your own stock rundown and really be there for the stacking and emptying. They'll wrap up. I just gave them half a month's notice despite everything they met the due date. Like most moving organizations they construct their cost with respect to cubic feet so it's best to pack your cases as well as can be expected. It's likewise best to get an immediate shipment. You don't need somebody who needs to change trucks mid-course. New Frontier Van Lines could give coordinate shipment.

Original review: April 1, 2018

Please, I beg of you, don't do it. If you live anywhere near me I will help you move for free. I consider this a nearly $4,000 lesson learned, I will never use movers again. Please learn from my mistake unless you can afford it and do not care about how your belongings are handled. I should have sold everything and bought all new items. Firstly, assume that the first quote you get is going to triple, if you are okay, with that, then use these movers. My price went up every time I paid. I should have taken the loss of my $700.00 deposit and called it quits, and I wish I had.

Secondly, if you use them be sure you save a copy of your receipt in your own files. When the movers arrive they will try to charge you for steps and anything they can and you will not have your receipt available online. Once the movers arrived all my emails stated "move in progress"...I had to call and demand a receipt was sent to me so I could argue the movers (Who, by the way were not supposed to charge me for 21 steps or less. The contract they bring you will say 7 steps or less, which is not what your original contract will say). I did eventually win that argument.

Things I wish I knew: The movers are an entirely different company who contracted with the original company (New Frontier Van Lines). DO NOT sign any papers your movers bring (this will be found in the fine print of your receipt from New Frontier Van Lines). The date you request delivery is really "your first available date"...which means your stuff will arrive whenever they want it to. When I signed up with New Frontier I was told to pick a date and the movers will be there that day or the next day, so I assumed this was also how the delivery date worked. This is not so, I picked March 12th for delivery, and my belongings (most of them) arrived on March 24th. People had flown out to help me unpack, and my belongings were not here for two more weeks.

Be ready to argue the movers each time they come, both times they tried to charge me for extra items and I had to call the movers and argue them. I picked New Frontier because their first quote was under $2000 (I have four different emails of price quotes, this form wouldn't let me attach all of them or I would). By the end it was nearly 4000 and many large pricey items were broken or missing. A large cedar rolling chest - missing, a carved wooden chair, missing. Three tiered dining room table, three legs ripped off. Small wooden table, ripped in half. All my expensive wooden items = broken or missing. I've attached pictures of my large broken items as well as the condition and broken items in one box. Many boxes were smashed, there are oil stains on some of them.

This is only part of the story, words cannot explain how awful this experience was. Once you sign papers you can no longer contact your original point of contact, you will be shuffled through customer service and told whatever they hope will settle you down. When I asked why my price went up so much AFTER THE MOVERS LOADED MY BELONGINGS, I was told New Frontier would compare my item list and see what happened. This was never done. Prior to pickup, I discarded an entire office worth of items, my box count was higher (by 5 boxes) but my furniture count was less. I was never explained how this adds up to an extra $1000.

Anyway, take what is really important to you with you in your own vehicle. I took some of my things, but my most precious item which was from my great grandmother (wooden rolling chest) is not here, and I don't believe they are looking for it. I am now going through trying to file a claim and just want this experience to be over and never to occur again. It has made my move way more stressful than it needed to be. Please don't do it. I beg you. Save your stress for something important. Hire a couple guys to help you load your own truck and drive it yourself.

Original review: March 30, 2018

This moving company is outstanding amongst other I have managed yet. The prices are reasonable and they are neighborly yet proficient. They were exceptionally wary of my families possessions, notwithstanding when it went to the creatures things. I am exceptionally satisfied with the work and would profoundly recommend them to others. They showed up ahead of schedule ready to work. Nothing at all was harmed in any capacity and for that I am genuinely satisfied. Great job guys!!!

Original review: March 30, 2018

They did an excellent job moving a one bedroom apartment. The initial contact completely clarified at the points of interest of moving (first time we have utilized movers) and helped with giving boxes and pressing guidelines. Movers where proficient and completed a brilliant activity on the two finishes in packing, unpacking and ensuring all the furniture. Fantastic correspondence. The move went exceptionally well. I recommend these movers.

Original review: March 30, 2018

They are not a moving company, The name, SOUNDS like they are, but instead they are an uneccessary and expensive middleman. They did not disclose that they were a broker and their initial quote to move our 2 bedroom was $1800. With a platinum package of 1 month paid storage and 50 free boxes. We are now out 8 grand and living in a hotel for 3 weeks & our stuff has been hijacked by the moving company THEY chose.

Original review: March 29, 2018 New Frontier Van Lines is a scam. My wife and I hired these movers to move us from Massachusetts to San Diego. New Frontier Van Lines collected our deposit

and contracted our move to Direct Van Lines. Direct Van Lines missed the first attempt to show up to our apartment. Direct Van Lines gave no reason for the delay. Direct Van Lines showed up the following day claiming to be at our apartment at 10am. It’s strange that no one saw the moving truck. After more phone calls to New Frontier Van Lines with nothing but excuse after excuse. Direct Van Lines showed up at 4pm. So they loaded our belongings in the truck. We were told they would be there before us. We arrived in San Diego March 7th. Direct Van Lines was nowhere to be found.

Now Direct Van Lines demanded 8000.00 in cash or wire transfer to an account. We were communicating by phone with the driver. And his dispatcher informed him to leave our belongings in a storage unit. We emailed all the agencies that would help us. But to this day we don’t have any of our belongings. PLEASE don’t hire New Frontier Van Lines or Direct Van! These moving companies promised a low price, then would balloon the final rate. It’s a shame that they still have a business license.

Original review: March 29, 2018

This has been the worst moving experience of my life! It has been 3 weeks and our Furniture is still not even shipped, it has been sitting in the warehouses, every time I call they say they will get an update, but they never phone you back. DON'T USE THIS COMPANY! Once they get your money they don't care about you or your furniture, my wife has several illnesses and sleeping on a blow up bed is making her very sick. We spoke to Luke **, he told us in order to get our furniture on time we need to move on the 9th, we moved out a week early so it would be there on time, and still the furniture has not arrived.

They will lie to you to get money then do nothing to help. And they will quote low then 2 days before the move add extra money to the quote. Then when the moving company get to your house they will use aggressive tactics to try and force more money out of you. It's so corrupt! God knows what will happen when my stuff does get here. Probably there will some way they will try and get more money. Please don't use this company.

Original review: March 29, 2018

I have moved many times and New Frontier Van Lines was by a wide margin the best experience I have had. Moving can be a genuine agony as you probably are aware. I have utilized here now gone again later moving organizations previously so I recognize what crappy administration was. It was like a whole other world with these folks! Exceedingly recommended.

Original review: March 29, 2018

This is the ONLY moving company you require. Much thanks to you, New Frontier Van Lines! I can't say enough incredible things in regards to the moving group. They were so proficient and productive and took such care in pressing my things and moving me. Particularly when I got down here, and chose not to move into the loft I had secured in light of the fact that it was dreadful, they were such an incredible help for me. Everything worked out for the best - I have an incredible place now, and we could move right in - however they were so sure and it felt like they were companions. What's more, thank you for whatever you did to oblige the spending so I could pick New Frontier Van Lines. It was such an incredible affair.

Original review: March 28, 2018

After looking through such a large number of various mover companies, New Frontier Van Lines was the one. Had the best cost among others that I took a gander at and awesome administration gave moving me and my family things to our new home in a state we have never inhabited. I needed to relocate because of work and utilizing them was one less thing to stress over. Nothing was harmed and I would propose them to anybody.

Original review: March 28, 2018

Let's begin with... I had so much glass furniture things (ceiling fixture, glass tables, etc) and that was my primary concern. I've heard such huge numbers of stories and I must be precautionary measures! In any case, thank you New Frontier Van Lines for getting my furniture!! What's more, a debt of gratitude is in order for getting me a pleasant rebate. :)

Original review: March 27, 2018

Much appreciated. Such a great amount for the considerable move, New Frontier Van Lines completed a better than average occupation on my move. I truly did not comprehend what I was getting myself into with a long distance moving company, they gave me a quote and it was not as modest as the others but rather they had good reviews. The guys came out to the house and packed the greater part of my furniture. Thank you New Frontier Van Lines for such an awesome move. Much appreciated guys. I recommend them.

Original review: March 27, 2018

Much thanks to you. Such a great amount for the colossal move New Frontier Van Lines. This is the first occasion when I at any point needed to pick a moving company and I didn't comprehend what's in store or who will appear to my home. I brought in New Frontier Van Lines subsequent to seeing the great reviews on this site through Google. It was extremely pleasant seeing an company that really had a good reputation... The day the move the guys that works for New Frontier Van Lines turned out and wrapped all my furniture and I had paid them extra to make every one of the things and cover the sleeping cushions. I was extremely satisfied with the service that they offered to me... All and everything they completed an amazing job!!

Original review: March 25, 2018

I utilized these guys a weekend ago and they completed an incredible activity! My flatmate and I were moving out of our place and into two separate areas. They moved all our stuff together to the two distinct locations. Not a single box lost or conveyed to the wrong area. The majority of our stuff was securely transported and reassembled. On the off chance that I ever need to move again I will utilize these guys!

New Frontier Van Lines expert review by ConsumerAffairs

New Frontier Van Lines is a moving service in West Palm Beach, Florida that coordinates moves through its partner motor carriers. New Frontier Van Lines is committed to service that is on time and professional. They promise to simplify the moving process while treating your belongings with care.

• Types of moves: New Frontier Van Lines specializes in household moves with commercial, military and long distance moves.

• Free estimates: If you’re thinking of hiring a mover, New Frontier Van Lines will give you a free estimate so you can be sure you’re getting the best price. SiImply enter your move information into their online submission form and they will contact you with a free quote.

• Coordinates the details: When you hire New Frontier Van Lines, you don’t have to worry about the details of your move. This company coordinates and arranges the move using motor carrier companies to carry out the actual move.

• Professional promise: New Frontier Van Lines promises to be professional and handle your items with care.

• Helpful resources: New Frontier Van Lines provides a helpful moving checklist, a list of Frequently Asked Questions a list of moving tips to help make your move as seamless as possible.

• Best for: long distance moves, including commercial, military and household.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs