4.13/5
Based on 15 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Last updated: April 27, 2018

15 Nespresso Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: April 27, 2018

I love the push-button features for brewing my coffee, and it doesn't take long to make coffee at all! To me, it makes the best taking coffee in the whole world! I also love the fact that you can make several cups of coffee as well! I really love all of the features on this coffee maker brand! I love the make, model, and color of this brand. I am very happy with it. I haven't found any other better brand other than this brand and I wouldn't purchase any other brand but this one. I love the fact that it has a timer and clock on the coffee maker! It is the best coffee maker brand I have ever used in many years! I would definitely recommend this coffee maker brand to friend and family member! It has the best quality! The only thing I dislike about this coffee maker brand is that it is sooo heavy when moving. But other than that, I've had the best experience using this coffee maker brand! I think this coffee maker brand is awesome!

Original review: April 26, 2018

It is very simple and easy to use and very quick too which was what I was looking for in a coffee maker. It makes delicious coffee that I need in the morning! Other coffee makers were too fancy, thus making them too expensive. It is good for the price, although it could be a little better. Still, I would not trade it for anything else. I would recommend!

Get expert buying tips about Coffee Makers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 25, 2018

I like the way it brews really quick and hot. Also it beeps to tell me when coffee is finished brewed. It has the date and time. It includes a filter and though it could be better it is environmentally safe which is good. I’m very bug on green products and the coffee taste smooth. I needed a new one and I drink a lot of coffee. Serves many cups of coffee which is perfect in my household where we drink 2 cups of coffee as a serving for one person lol. It was good price. It’s quick for early morning rush and easy to clean. But, they could have better filter and maybe different coffee brewing settings. Also maybe a self cleaner would be good and a cream dispenser would awesome. A spot for two coffee pots as well.

Original review: April 24, 2018

The Nespresso is faster when you're in a hurry but overall it's okay. I feel like sometimes it makes time go really slow but it's fine. It's convince is sometimes really helpful. It was Black Friday when I purchased the Nespresso and so I really didn't have a choice. Plus I wanted something for myself to enjoy and so I choose this coffee maker.

Original review: April 23, 2018

The Nespresso brand is a great value and it works wonderfully. I love the product. It easy to use and clean and it makes great and delete coffee every serving for my friends and family. I can also use it when we have neighbors over for some great coffee. I love coffee and this makes delicious coffee. The brand has ok features, look and color and nice design. However, the color of the product is boring. It will look nice with a vintage look and it'll be nice with better figures, better buttons to press on. But other than that, the Nespresso coffee maker is nice for the holidays when people are over for delicious coffee. I love how it works. It's easy to put together and it's fast. I used this brand because it has a great review and great stars. It also has good comments from previous customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nespresso?

Original review: April 20, 2018

Our overall experience with Nespresso has been good. I have had no significant problems because I clean it out regularly and it was not difficult to do so. I chose this brand because of the price and it had good reviews online and it had a timer. This coffee maker was reliable. But this brand could improve by changing the temperature of the coffee. It was not to my liking because I prefer my coffee to be brewed hot enough that putting cream in it won't cool it down too much.

Original review: April 18, 2018

I initially chose this brand because of the excellent and strong coffee they have. They also have a lot of choices in flavor and strength and have excellent customer service and fast delivery. I love that the coffee pods they provide are very strong; stronger than most other pods I can buy on the market. The machine was also long-lasting for a coffee maker and easy to clean. But I went away from this brand because of the price of the pods, too expensive for daily use for me. Our household would use about 5 or 6 pods daily and can save about $200 a month buying cheaper pods.

Original review: April 17, 2018

My experience with Nespresso is exceptional. I'm pleased with the quality my coffee maker because I am a true coffee drinker and that is truly important. It's as though they thought about me while making this machine. I chose it really because the advertisement sold me. I like that I am able to make different styles of coffee either hot or on ice for different days depending on how I feel. I like that you can choose from coffee to cappuccino to frappes.

It's amazing feature that really has me drawn to the fact that no matter what I'm in the mood for it can serve my needs. I wouldn't have to go out and spend money on a frappe because my coffee maker doesn't make them. Plus it adjust to the weather. Once summertime comes I have a my iced coffees and in the fall I have my cappuccino. However, I think there may be a little glitch in my coffee maker because sometimes it delays to start. When I walk away and think the coffee is being made it's not. And once my coffee was a little watery but not something that is always an issue. Every appliance has it issues from time to time.

Original review: April 16, 2018

I got my Nespresso as a gift for Christmas last year and I love it. It is a lot easier to use than I thought it would be and it is easy to clean up too. I am very busy and don't have time in the morning to clean up something complicated. If it was, I probably would not use it as much as I do. It is perfect for someone on the go. I discover more things I can do with it all the time, and that is fun! It lets me create multiple types of coffee. I can make a hot beverage or an iced beverage easily without having to perform extra steps. I can even add heated milk to create a latte drink with ease. I would have definitely bought one if I hadn't got this as a gift. But I wish there were more coffee bean flavor options. Maybe they could also have an interactive website that lets us in on an exclusive menu or have new things to order and that would be great. Other than that, I am happy with my machine.

Original review: April 15, 2018

Nespresso is very modern and really very easy to use and makes a really great cup of coffee enjoyed by everyone in the family, and of course, it has been very durable. I like the design, color, how it is so easy to figure its functionality, user friendly features and everyone being able to use it.

Original review: April 14, 2018

A family member had good experiences and recommended that I buy one too. It was easy to make my coffee, and I was very thankful on how quickly it would brew hot coffee. I liked that I could chose the color of the machine and my cup size too. Sadly, my machine did not last very long. I got it fixed and then gave it away. I just cannot stand something that does not work right especially after spending so much money. Also, I was not a fan of the fact that the machine would only stay on for about 9 minutes before shutting itself off.

Original review: April 8, 2018

I chose this coffee maker because it was a lot different than the other coffee makers I have purchased in the past. It brews fast and easily it makes just enough cups for everyone. The coffee is fresh and hot when it's done and it smells and tastes good too. It works well with others and it has a variety of ways to brew the coffee. But when I first used it, I was confused at how to start the coffee, or set the clock on it. Also the burnt smell is gross when it has been sitting out too long. I would improve the quality of the coffee or the amount of coffee being used. More variety of colors would also be nice too.

Original review: April 7, 2018

Works fast and is enduring. I have dropped it and banged it around several times but this things just keeps ticking. My coffee is ready every morning fast and fresh tasting every time without a fail. However, it burns the coffee sometimes and makes me angry and I have to make a fresh pot all over again and this is time consuming and extremely frustrating for me. But overall, I am extremely happy with my coffee maker and would have not changed my purchase at all. I would buy this again for myself and others.

Original review: April 6, 2018

The product is amazing! Procedures are these. Pour the water in the reservoir and put the carafe back on the heating plate. Measure Your Grounds: Add the desired amount of grounds to the filter: about 1 tablespoon per 5 to 6 fluid ounces of cold water for regular coffee, and 2 tablespoons per 5 to 6 fluid ounces for strong coffee. I like how the brew coffee works. It is very convenient to use and my coffee tastes better. It is very easy to use and the features are all new but easy to learn, the designs is impressive and perfectly fine.

This coffee maker is two years old. It works pretty good and it has a very good quality. Moreover, the durability works perfectly fine. This is cool and one of the best product I purchased. However, I would like to improve the size of the product and maybe the color. But my husband loves it very much and he love his coffee and drink as much as he can. It's perfect for my little family and one of the most trusted company. My parents are using the same brand also because I recommended this brand to my other relatives and friends and their reviews are the same. They love the product! Worth every penny!

Original review: April 5, 2018

I found that when I looked over my options they all had their strengths and weakness but this one had the combination of technology along with simplicity that made it the best for the job. I wanted something that would be efficient and it is that and I also didn't want to learn a whole new language to use the machine and with this, I get a simple advanced device.

I really enjoy waking up and not having to fumble around with the coffee maker to get a nice cup of coffee. No need to measure out everything. I just put in the pod and it makes itself. I really love the innovation and simplicity of the machine. However, I'm hesitant about the fact that there is no way to make more than one cup at a time which really hurts me because if my wife is making coffee I would have to wait. I don't know why they can't make a two or three cup maker that would help me immensely.

Nespresso expert review by Jonathan Trout

Nespresso engineers machines designed to give you a quality cup of espresso coffee in your home or office. It has two lines of machines, Virtuo and Original, that each has close to 20 models. Models range from $149 to $600. It also makes two lines of Nespresso coffee that come in the form of aluminum pods.

• VertuoLine: Nespresso machines in the VertuoLine family use technology called Gentle Centrifusion to extract flavor from the grounds. This gives your espresso a rich, aromatic and silky finish. The VertuoLine offers two sizes of coffee capsules that have the perfect amount of coffee for a half or full cup.

• OriginalLine: Nespresso machines in the OriginalLine use a high-pressure (19-bar) extraction system to brew coffee. This distributes high-pressured water evenly through the ground coffee. OriginalLine offers a large variety of espresso coffee flavors, each with its own flavor profile.

• VirtuoLine coffee: Nespresso’s VirtuoLine coffee includes 16 flavor profiles that can be filtered by eight intensity levels. You can find full descriptions, intensity levels and flavor profiles online. A 10-pack of 10 different flavors (100 capsules) is $102.50.

• OriginalLine coffee: Nespresso’s OriginalLine coffee includes 24 flavor profiles, including decaf coffee. All flavors, profiles and intensity levels can be seen online. You can get 15 varieties of coffee (150 capsules) for $108.30.

• Accessories: Nespresso offers multiple accessories for each line of machines. You can find glass espresso cups, capsule storage racks and capsule dispensers.

• Best for: consumers looking for a high-quality, easy to use espresso machine.

Profile picture of Jonathan Trout