Consumer Complaints & Reviews
ConsumerAffairs Research Team
The ConsumerAffairs Research Team believes everyone deserves to make smart decisions. We aim to provide readers with the most up-to-date information available about today's consumer products and services.
Napoleon’s history dates back to 1976, when Wolfgang Schroeter first produced a wood stove in Ontario, Canada. Today, Napoleon has expanded to produced luxury gas and infrared grills. Napoleon continues to innovate new designs by listening to customer feedback and continually advancing their technology. Although they are based in Canada, Napoleon grills are available worldwide online or through one of their several international selling partners.
- High-end grills: Napoleon features luxury gas and infrared grills for consumers who want their grills to come with all the bells and whistles.
- Outdoor living: Personalize your outdoor living space by buying your grill, heating lamp, island kitchens and built-in components from Napoleon.
- Range of sizes: From travel size to full-size to built-in, Napoleon has a grill for every outdoor living space and every traveler.
- Portable accessories: Napoleon sells accessories for all of their grills, including their travel/portable size grills. These include a cast iron portable griddle, cover, tote bag, warming rack, stand and more.
- Infrared burner availability: Infrared burners are relatively new on the grilling scene, and Napoleon has them available in sizes ranging from two to seven burners. They are available as stand-alone grills or as built-ins, so you can customize your living space however you want.
- Best for Napoleon grills are best for high-end homeowners and travelers.
Compare Barbecue Grills
- Company Name:
- Year Founded: