2. Homeowners
  3. Coffee Makers

225 International Pkwy, Lake Mary, Florida 32746

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.98/5

Mr. Coffee Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mr. Coffee?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mr. Coffee?

Original review: July 25, 2017

This is about the 3rd or 4th Mr. Coffee I've had. It does everything that I need it to do. I like being able to get a cup before it is done brewing, especially when I'm in a hurry. It is very simple to use and you can control the strength of the coffee. You have to put in about a cup more water to get the correct amount of coffee. I like the automatic stop too, you can get a cup before it is completely done brewing, without making a mess. I like the timer that you can set. I have been very satisfied.

Original review: July 25, 2017

I love it very much. Simple to use and never lets me down after several years of use. It's pretty durable and I love not having to use the paper filters and the mess they make. It's cheap, but good quality. Also dishwasher safe for an easy clean up, which is good for parents. The timer is also a good idea and changing the clock is easy to do. It would be neat if Mr. Coffee came out with an automatic brewer. And perhaps making a smaller version of a cold drink maker or frozen coffee as well.

Original review: July 24, 2017

I love this coffee maker. It has more than one feature that I was looking for. Auto brew, light or dark brew and I can grab a cup of coffee in the middle of brewing. It filters my water too. I can also set the time and coffee will be ready when I wake up. There is even a plastic "pin" inside the coffee filter that I can mark the next time to change the water filter. The replacement water filters are affordable as well. The power and setting lights are blue instead of red, I thought that was a nice change. It's also sturdy and made well. But I wish it had a longer cord and the alarm that beeps when the auto brew is finished could be louder. Other than that I have no complaints about my coffee maker. Best coffee pot I ever owned.

Original review: July 24, 2017

My overall experience at first was great, when it was working correctly that is. It was a bit complicated at first but once I figured it out I was fine. I like the automatic timer feature, that it has a visible digital clock, and that it is black in color to match the other appliances in the kitchen. I also like the lid because it opens wide for easy pouring of the water into the chamber. However, the clock does not work properly and affects the timer mechanism so I have to wake up early to get it started. So I guess it's time to get a new one.

Original review: July 23, 2017

I bought this unit (PLD 12 Programmable 12 cup coffee maker) because it was a Mr. Coffee. Thinking that the quality was there by the name alone. Bought it at Target and it's constantly blowing thermal fuses which I am quite capable of replacing myself. But it keeps reoccurring for the third time within a few months. I am not abusing this coffee maker, it is self destructing electronically by itself. I believe the heating element is the problem. To send it to Sunbeam is costly and parts are not readily available it is senseless to send it out for repair. After less than six months of sporadic use it will be tossed into the trash and just go buy another brand other than Mr. Coffee!

Original review: July 23, 2017

Mr. Coffee has been in business for many years and they have coffee makers figured out. Very simple to operate and it meets my needs and expectations, and makes a really great cup of coffee with very little effort. It make 2 cups of coffee and that it has a clock on it that you can pre-set to start your coffee and have it ready when you wake up in the morning. It isn't self-cleaning though, but what coffee maker is. But I really love my Mr. Coffee and wouldn't change anything about it.

Original review: July 23, 2017

I can set the timer at night time and then when my husband gets up in the morning the next morning it is already brewed for him. He can drink his cup of coffee without having to wait for it. It is very easy to operate and it is very easy to clean. I like everything about Mr. Coffee. This is the third Mr. Coffee I have bought and there is nothing that I dislike about it. Very simple.

Original review: July 22, 2017

Mr. Coffee is not complicated and very easy for me to use. The coffee maker has a big pot, it's fast, easy to clean, and I like that you can set a timer on it. I also like that there are different models for different needs. It is my third Mr. Coffee maker. But the coffee can sometimes too hot for me to drink until it sits for about ten minutes. I do not have any other complaints though. It is a really good coffee maker compared to past ones. It has also met my needs and expectations. I would recommend it to my family and friends. It is a great product and I actually gave away my old one to my friend.

Original review: July 22, 2017

I really like the Mr. Coffee maker I have. It's easy to use and has a simple/sleek design. It is fast brewing as well. I like the temperature of the coffee brewed. I also like the clear section on the reserve so I can see how much water is actually in the back. The only complaint I have is that the side of the filter falls down sometimes. This causes coffee grounds to get into the pot of coffee. I also think all coffee makers should come with automatic timed shut offs.

Original review: July 21, 2017

It meets all my needs and expectations when I am cooking or just for a quick cup of coffee in the afternoon. I t is reliable in making coffee and other things that I like to drink. I like it because I can not only make coffee in it but I can use it to make tea real fast. It is excellent to run hot water boiling for your pot of beans as well. It is simple to use and makes for easy cleanup after use. It will last a long time if you take care of it. I have used Mr. Coffee for years and would not do anything different about the way I enjoy my coffee in the morning or in the afternoon.

Original review: July 21, 2017

I have had great experience with Mr. Coffee. It is very easy to use and it meets all our needs. We like all the features that it has and is very convenient. I like the delay start, the strength selection, and that it stays on for 2 hours and kicks off. I like the programmable part where you can set it to kick on when you want it to. But it needs to keep the coffee hotter longer.

Original review: July 20, 2017

I purchased my Mr. Coffee Maker within the last year and it has stopped working, will not brew and burner does not work. A year before that I also purchased the same coffee maker and it also stopped working. This was the more expensive one and should last more than a year. Very disappointed.

Original review: July 20, 2017

No decanter is required to make coffee. This means that I don't have to worry about buying a replacement if the decanter breaks, which has been a problem for me in the past. It's simple to use and it meets my needs. Overall I am satisfied. I like that it has a timer that I can set for the next day. I also like that it has a spout that dispenses coffee in a similar fashion to a soda dispenser. But coffee maker is not constructed the best. Seems a little flimsy. The part that holds the water is sometimes difficult to get in and to get out. Also, the coffee area "sweats" from the heat when it stays on. Water builds up inside the coffee container.

Original review: July 20, 2017

I like the fact that it makes 8 cups, I love the fact that it's black so it matches anything and everything in my kitchen. I really like the simplicity of it. I put the coffee filter and the coffee grounds on the top of it. I fill the pitcher with water and fill the back up to the number 8 cup level and plug it in and turn it on and it does all the work for me. Fast and easy. I can be doing something else and come back and have a terrific cup of coffee ready and waiting for me. I wish everything could be this easy. I love it I would not change anything about it. I can make a pot of coffee and have some whenever I want it all day long as long as I leave it plugged in and turned on it. Keeps my coffee hot and tasting delicious. I can make coffee and two hours later I can go back for more and it still tastes fresh and it is still hot and delicious just like the first cup I poured.

Original review: July 19, 2017

I like that this coffee maker allows me to set a timer to automatically make coffee at the time I am getting up in the morning. And the timer is easy to set. It is not complicated at all to use this coffee maker. The beep when the timer goes off is a little loud but it is nice to be notified when my coffee is done and I can hear it throughout the house.

Original review: July 19, 2017

The coffee maker I have is simple and just a regular old coffee maker not high tech. It only has an off and on button so once I turn it off if I don't drink all the coffee while still hot. It gets cold and nasty so I have to pour it out because I only like fresh coffee. But I love that I can make a single cup or multiple cups with my coffee maker. So it's suitable for just myself or for when I have guest over. It gets used more when I have guest over at my house. However I wish it had to make coffee with the single little cups instead of having to buy a big thing when I don't make coffee a lot so the coffee tends to get a funny taste from it sitting in the cabinet for so long. So I end up having to throw it away and pitched another can. If it had that option I would only have to open a single little cup and not have to worry about it going bad or stale.

Original review: July 18, 2017

It's black in color and it was easy to assemble. It wasn't very expensive to buy either so if it breaks it can be easily replaced. It's cheap to buy the filters for and the coffee as well is cheap. It's actually very simple to use and easy to clean. It works for what I needed to work. All I do is grab a filter, throw it in, put the amount of coffee I want for how strong I want it and put the water in the back and turn it on and it's good to go. Doesn't take that long to brew it and it's hot and ready for when I need to drink it. But wish you had more options like maybe a clock or to automatically turn off when not in use or maybe to be able to set an alarm to turn on without me actually having to get up to do it myself or even some futuristic thing where I could just say make coffee and it'll do it.

Original review: July 18, 2017

It is just a plain coffeemaker without any extras. Just has any on and off button. No timer or clock. I love this brand because I do not have to program my coffeemaker. Put the coffee in and press the button. I just click a button to on and when I want to turn it off I click it to off. But I have to turn it off because this coffee maker does not turn itself off. But it's the easiest coffee maker that you can buy.

Original review: July 17, 2017

I wanted a small coffee maker to have when there is no one around but me. I make a fresh cup whenever I felt like it. I have really enjoyed Mr. Coffee very much and I would buy again. However it is only a few months old and already there is rust on the hot plate. I worried it will not last very long. But my experience has been so far great and I could not have asked for a better product. It was a good price and I would even maybe give one of these as a gift to someone who lived alone.

Original review: July 17, 2017

We were very pleased to find a high quality coffee maker that was very inexpensive. It was exactly what we were expected and even more from the Mr. Coffee brand name. It was easy to use right away when we took it out of the box. I like that you can pull the pot away from the coffee maker and pour a cup of coffee without having to wait for the whole pot of coffee to finish brewing. The way the basket is easily removed is great for cleaning the coffee maker. But then I would like to have the coffee carafe available in a thermal pot instead of glass coffee pot. Also, it would also be great if the coffee maker came in the color red. That would make a great color scheme in my kitchen.

Original review: July 16, 2017

Mr. Coffee is very simple to use and does exactly what I bought it for. I love that I can make one cup or more and how handy it is for me and the rest of my family. It works for all our needs. Even my boyfriend loves it and he don't even like coffee! He thought it would be a waste of money. I also use the coffee maker to reheat my coffee and to make tea and more drinks.

Original review: July 16, 2017

Our Mr. Coffee brand has several features that we like: It is very simple to use, has a perfect capacity coffee pot, can set it to brew automatically. The only feature that I do not like is that the coffee maker (as is a feature with most if not all coffee makers) is very bothersome and difficult to clean. Sediment from the brewed coffee collects where the coffee drips out into the coffee pot, the "bowl" where the coffee filter is placed is difficult to clean and I conclude that the tube in which the water flows to seep through the coffee grounds is difficult to clean as well.

My overall experience with the Mr. Coffee coffee maker is a great experience. It is the best size for us to use, and exceeds our expectations. We have had the coffee maker for a decade plus and yet the coffee maker has consistently worked excellently from the day we purchased it to using it today. Mr. Coffee brand is the epitome of excellence.

Original review: July 15, 2017

I am interested in just a basic coffee maker and this model is exactly what I wanted. It's a cheap model that makes coffee without incident. It's very easy to use and it meets my expectations. It is simple to use, you just hit the button and out comes the water into the coffee. But I wish it was easier to clean. I also wish it was made out of better materials. This cheap plastic it's made out of is a bit flimsy. I am always worried about breaking something when trying to clean it. But overall you get your money's worth.

Original review: July 15, 2017

Mr. Coffee makes a decent cup of coffee quickly. It's simple to use and meets my needs. It always works and works well. It was relatively cheap and good value. I'm not a big coffee person but the coffee maker delivers and I'm pleased with it. It gets daily use and it doesn't give me any trouble but it could be quicker. Also the alarm doesn't ring when it's ready.

Original review: July 14, 2017

I like that Mr. Coffee is traditional which makes it simple to use. It's also lasted quite a while. It also allows for a large brew by letting me brew an entire 12 c pot. However, it isn't working as well as it used to. It takes quite a while to brew a pot of coffee and it leaks a lot. I also sometimes wish I could brew just one cup at a time rather than an entire pot.

Original review: July 14, 2017

The best feature in the coffee machine is that it doesn't really take long to heat up the coffee and make it, unlike other coffee companies or brands take usually half an hour. Mine takes about 10 to 15 minutes. But it would be nice if they can add another feature to make tea. I would love it if my coffee made tea and coffee at the same time.

Original review: July 13, 2017

My coffee maker is very simple to use and if it were not I would not be able to operate it. All I have to do is put the filter in the basket, put the coffee in the basket. I then pour the water in the well, push the on button and walla coffee. It meets my needs and expectations. Also, I like Mr. Coffee because it only makes 2 cups of coffee at a time and this is what I drink in the morning. If I want another in the afternoon I am not throwing any out but have fresh coffee. But I would improve on the overall makeup of the coffee maker though. I find it difficult to clean. The well is not wide enough for my hand and the dish rag. I also would like it if I could get another in a different color, perhaps red. But I like it because it is easy to find a new pot when I break the one I now have.

Original review: July 12, 2017

Mr. Coffee is very easy to use and it functions the way it is supposed to. I am not into fancy gadgets just for a good cup of coffee. Basics work best for me. Not that I wouldn't try something different. But I won't buy a white Mr. Coffee again, because you can't get the coffee stains off it no matter what you do. If I had bought a black one, it would have been so much better so the stains didn't show. Other than that I love the pause and serve feature of the coffee maker. It is great to be able to pour it when you want to and not have to wait. I the small cup size too. It makes 4 cups instead of 12. Good coffee overall.

Original review: July 11, 2017

It has a clock, a delayed start and an automatic turn off. I can awaken to the smell of coffee being brewed automatically in the morning and if I have to go somewhere, I don't have to worry about whether I turned the coffee maker off. It will do that automatically. It has everything I need in a coffee maker. The only thing it does sometimes is to run over. The filters seem to fold over while brewing and this makes the coffee over flow. Other than that this coffee maker is very simple to use. It meets my needs and expectations. I just need the on and off button, a clock, a delayed brewing function and an automatic turn off in case I forget to turn it off.

Original review: July 11, 2017

I like everything about Mr. Coffee. They make a good coffee maker. I have had it for a while now and it works just fine. It makes a good cup of coffee every time. It has a time set to start and that is very nice to have. I can start it in the morning when I get up and in a few minutes it’s ready. When I need to replace it, I will replace it with the same type and brand.

Mr. Coffee Company Information