3.91/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

225 International Pkwy, Lake Mary, Florida 32746

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Mr. Coffee Reviews

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

30 minutes to brew 12 cups. I think this is too long to make coffee. The coffee is also not hot enough. Other than that, it is easy to use and on strong brew makes good coffee. I want to return it as my other brand took 10 minutes to brew 12 cups. I can return it, I bought it at Walmart, they return everything thank goodness. I just have not had the time in 30 days.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2017

Mr. Coffee makes it almost impossible to order replacement carafe from other vendors. They don't have a model number on box or in their user manual. Their prices are almost double other vendors, but almost impossible to know if you're purchasing correct item. Will NOT buy a Mr. Coffee product in future. This is very frustrating. Coffee maker only worth as much as the carafe, so don't spend too much on their coffee maker.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2017

Cafe barista bvmc 1000 espresso machine - Mr Coffee is selling this machine and yet the double shot filter basket is obsolete and no longer available. The machine makes double espresso, double cappuccino, and double latte, but does not sell the filters??? Makes no sense. Mine came with only one filter. I will never buy Mr Coffee again.

Original review: July 23, 2017

I can set the timer at night time and then when my husband gets up in the morning the next morning it is already brewed for him. He can drink his cup of coffee without having to wait for it. It is very easy to operate and it is very easy to clean. I like everything about Mr. Coffee. This is the third Mr. Coffee I have bought and there is nothing that I dislike about it. Very simple.

Original review: July 20, 2017

I like the fact that it makes 8 cups, I love the fact that it's black so it matches anything and everything in my kitchen. I really like the simplicity of it. I put the coffee filter and the coffee grounds on the top of it. I fill the pitcher with water and fill the back up to the number 8 cup level and plug it in and turn it on and it does all the work for me. Fast and easy. I can be doing something else and come back and have a terrific cup of coffee ready and waiting for me. I wish everything could be this easy. I love it I would not change anything about it. I can make a pot of coffee and have some whenever I want it all day long as long as I leave it plugged in and turned on it. Keeps my coffee hot and tasting delicious. I can make coffee and two hours later I can go back for more and it still tastes fresh and it is still hot and delicious just like the first cup I poured.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mr. Coffee?

Original review: July 21, 2017

I have had great experience with Mr. Coffee. It is very easy to use and it meets all our needs. We like all the features that it has and is very convenient. I like the delay start, the strength selection, and that it stays on for 2 hours and kicks off. I like the programmable part where you can set it to kick on when you want it to. But it needs to keep the coffee hotter longer.

Original review: July 15, 2017

Mr. Coffee makes a decent cup of coffee quickly. It's simple to use and meets my needs. It always works and works well. It was relatively cheap and good value. I'm not a big coffee person but the coffee maker delivers and I'm pleased with it. It gets daily use and it doesn't give me any trouble but it could be quicker. Also the alarm doesn't ring when it's ready.

Original review: July 26, 2017

Absolutely love Mr. Coffee and it works great. It is functional and makes life easier especially when I'm in a rush to get out the door. And it is every morning. I can always rely on my coffee being ready for me. I like being able to make the coffee in there and able to program it and have it ready for me when I get up and all I have to do is put my creamer and sugar in and I'm ready to go. Wish they had a cleaning option on the coffee maker though and that it would let me know when it needs to be cleaned. I also wish it told me what was the best method to clean my coffee maker and that the inside of the coffee pot was easy to clean.

Original review: July 12, 2017

Mr. Coffee is very easy to use and it functions the way it is supposed to. I am not into fancy gadgets just for a good cup of coffee. Basics work best for me. Not that I wouldn't try something different. But I won't buy a white Mr. Coffee again, because you can't get the coffee stains off it no matter what you do. If I had bought a black one, it would have been so much better so the stains didn't show. Other than that I love the pause and serve feature of the coffee maker. It is great to be able to pour it when you want to and not have to wait. I the small cup size too. It makes 4 cups instead of 12. Good coffee overall.

Original review: July 13, 2017

My coffee maker is very simple to use and if it were not I would not be able to operate it. All I have to do is put the filter in the basket, put the coffee in the basket. I then pour the water in the well, push the on button and walla coffee. It meets my needs and expectations. Also, I like Mr. Coffee because it only makes 2 cups of coffee at a time and this is what I drink in the morning. If I want another in the afternoon I am not throwing any out but have fresh coffee. But I would improve on the overall makeup of the coffee maker though. I find it difficult to clean. The well is not wide enough for my hand and the dish rag. I also would like it if I could get another in a different color, perhaps red. But I like it because it is easy to find a new pot when I break the one I now have.

Mr. Coffee Company Information