2. Homeowners
  3. Coffee Makers

225 International Pkwy, Lake Mary, Florida 32746

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.93/5

Mr. Coffee Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mr. Coffee?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mr. Coffee?

Original review: July 28, 2020

Have used Mr. Coffee coffeemakers for decades, use them usually for several years and then recycle the units in order to buy a newer model. Always makes great coffee, has 12 cup capacity, brew strengths and timers. Never have been disappointed.

Original review: July 28, 2020

This is a very dependable coffeemaker. However, I need to review the directions in order to use the "brew later" function. I normally do not use this, but it may come in handy sometime. I don't use the metal grounds container because it takes too much water to clean it. I use a paper filter instead. It goes into the compost bin.

Original review: July 27, 2020

The coffee buds of the coffee is great. You will be Satisfy. Just try and You will not be disappointed. There’s a lot of coffee competition but this brand is at the top of it so please try and be satisfied. Thank you.

Original review: July 27, 2020

I love the 4 cup size. Just enough for me in the morning. Sometimes it brews stronger than other times, but perhaps I am not even with the amount of coffee I put in. It is fast and stays hot, although if left on too long it gets very bitter.

Original review: July 27, 2020

I really love this coffee maker. It was a Christmas gift from my mom, she also bought my dad one. It brews my coffee well and it tastes really fresh. The filter system on the coffee maker works really great. It breath a fresh tasting cup of coffee every morning. I would recommend this coffee maker to my friends and family.

Original review: July 26, 2020

Mr. Coffee consistently makes great drip coffee. It heats water to the right temperature drip brew. It also allows me to select the brew strength. Canister is easy to clean and sturdy and pours without dripping.

Original review: July 26, 2020

I have had and used excessively the Mr Coffee machine for several years. Coffee is always good and very consistent. Settings are easy and it keeps the remaining coffee really hot. I highly recommend this coffee maker and will buy again.

Original review: July 26, 2020

I enjoy using (Mr Coffee) has always been my choice brand, I’ve always had fortunate luck with this Brand. The others seem to go out or should I say wear down electrically! Simple to clean with white vinegar & a pinch of baking soda???? And dadadadada! Nicely clean coffee system! My faith is always been in Mr Coffee!

Original review: July 25, 2020

Mr. Coffee has always been my coffee maker of choice. The price is reasonable and the quality is great. The coffee always come out perfect each and every time so I can enjoy a fresh cup of coffee the first thing each and every morning.

Original review: July 25, 2020

Great cup of coffee, and it's not in the least hard to get a custom strength. With the simple to read instructions it's very easy to set up and can be found for a very good price. Once it's set you can forget about whether or not your coffee will always taste the same, as it will. What more could you want?

Mr. Coffee Company Information