Mover Dudes
2.84/5

Compare Movers

Mover Dudes

Mover Dudes is a premium moving and storage business, based out of Deerfield Beach, Florida. Our expert team services long-distance and nationwide moves. Our services are customized based on your individual needs. We can pack, unpack, store and crate, all your household items. Whether it's a military move, a residential move, or special care and oversized moves, Mover Dudes strives to provide a hassle-free experience, at an affordable price! Our goal is to get you moved safely, securely and on time!

63 Mover Dudes Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Nov. 10, 2018

First I would like to thank the entire staff at Mover Dudes. From the salesperson Eric to the dispatcher for always keeping informed on move. The movers showed up on time on the day of the move. From the moment they got there to the end of the move they never stopped once. George the foreman was extra helpful and kept assuring me that they were going to get everything done that day. They did! They took extra special care of my belongings and gave me great customer service. I would recommend these guys to everyone.

Hi there John,
    Our team thanks you so very much for the 5 star review! Moving is a very stressful process. Our guys and gals do their very best to make moving as smooth as possible. It's wonderful to hear just how much their efforts are appreciated! You know how to find us, for next time! Thanks again John!

Customer Service

Original review: Nov. 2, 2018

We were helping a friend to move from Fort Lauderdale to Jacksonville. We spoke to five different companies and they were all aggressive. The guy from Mover Dudes that I closed the deal with gave me the best one. Instead of a long-distance rate, he gave us a local one so it worked out to be a lot less than most of the other companies. On the phone, the rep was extremely knowledgeable and he knew everything was very informative as far as what we needed to do to make sure that everything was safe. He said he would include bubble wrapping and taping and most of the others weren’t doing that.

There was a little confusion for the quote and in the end, it turned out to be an extra couple of people to get the job done in time. They turned out being a little bit more in another area, so we ended up having six people and that was on that very day of moving. It would have never gotten done in that timeframe. Even if you go over through every single item in the house, the weight and the sizes, I should’ve been told there would’ve been at least three more people needed for the move. Either way, they still did a fantastic job. The movers showed up on time and they were nice and friendly. They were fast and careful. I have no complaints about that level of professionalism that they showed and they were good.

Hi there Charlie!
    Our crews do their very best to ensure a speedy but careful move. We're not always the least expensive but we always do our very best, no matter the move! Thank you so very much for the 5 star review! We truly appreciate your time and your business! Happy Holidays!

Customer Service

Get expert buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2018

My contract to move 5 pieces of sentimental childhood furniture from Rincon, GA to Plattsburgh, NY was recently fulfilled with Mover Dudes from Deerfield, FL and I have nothing but positive feedback regarding the whole process. My request was to move this furniture at the least cost possible. This being my first experience with a long distance move made me a prime candidate for a horror story, however, I had nothing but personal attention and care not only by the owner/manager, Steve Ennis, but his drivers as well. The same 2 gentlemen, Rico and Marcus, picked up the furniture and delivered it as well 1100 miles later.

Every piece was wrapped in blankets and taped up like a Christmas present. The care given my furniture was above and beyond and delivered with expertise. Rico kept me up to date on where they were and his ETA throughout the entire trip. (Including a side trip (delivery) in Manhattan.) I have left a similar review on YELP because I was so impressed with the integrity and workmanship of the 3 people I had contact with at Mover Dudes. If they are an example of the quest for customer satisfaction, you can't go wrong with this company. If you are reading this, thank you guys from a very satisfied customer.

Mover Dudes response
    You're so welcome Marie! Yup. Horror stories do exist in the moving industry. Unfortunately, not every move goes according to the best laid plan. Mover Dudes strives to always do it's very best to avoid all disastrous situations. Thank you Marie for the kind words regarding our team and the service they provided to you. We appreciate it very much that you took the time to let us know how satisfied you are! We're here to help you again, just let us know!

Customer Service

Original review: July 9, 2018

I was nervous about moving in general because I have had a bad experience before. I have lots of antiques and what I consider heirlooms. James one of the supervisors came to my house for an on-site estimate. He was very friendly and very thorough when writing down all of the items I was taking with me. James reassured me how good the company's movers were and that I would have a great experience. James invited me down to the Mover Dudes office so I could see where my belongings were going to be stored. Right before making my decision I took him up on the offer. By the way, none of the other companies offered me to come down and visit.

I went to the warehouse, me, a lot of the staff, the office was not what I expected a moving company's office to look like. It was very clean and organized. I toured the warehouse, met Roy, the warehouse manager. He explained to me how my items were going to be stored. He pointed out the cameras and sprinklers and the air conditioning system in the warehouse. I met the owner Jason. He guaranteed my move. He told me if I don’t have a great experience don’t pay. I was floored. My choice after my visit was clear. The guys showed up to my house on the day of the move with two trucks, everyone was very polite and they took my belongings into storage and I couldn’t have felt better about how everything happened. I have been in storage for 4 months now. They check in with me every month. I expect there will be no issues when my belongings are returned to me. I will keep you posted!

Mover Dudes response
    We love extending the opportunity for our clients to view our offices and our storage facility. On site estimates are offered as well. Anything to set our clients minds at ease, we're here to help! Thank you Dr. Cutler for the awesome review!

Customer Service

Original review: June 17, 2018

I hired Moving Dudes to move me from Vidalia Georgia to Boca Raton Fl. The experience was great. A mover named Bennie and crew showed up. Because I'm in a rural area and I lived off of a dirt road they sent a smaller truck to pick me up at my request. From the second they got there they started working. They wrapped all my furniture up and packed my dishes. They were very efficient. I bought them some lunch because they were working so hard. I asked Bennie when I would be delivered to Boca and surprisingly he told me tomorrow morning. He told me 8 am. To my surprise they were there waiting outside my house at 8 am. They unloaded everything and there was not one scratch or one broken dish. I called the office and told them how happy I was with my move. It was a great experience from start to stop. Recommend Highly!

Mover Dudes response
    You're awesome Tamara! We truly appreciate the stellar review!

Customer Service

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Moving Dudes?

Original review: May 23, 2019

These guys quite literally stole $4500 from me. The owner promised to refund me and gave me 3 separate checks that all bounced. I contacted a sales girl there who told me the checks always bounce. It sounds like there must be some really financially infantile management there. I would not trust a company that steals from customers, staff, and she told me even rips off vendors. IGNORE the fake 5 star reviews.

Original review: May 20, 2019

We had such a good experience with Moving Dudes the first time we used them last year and this second time was equally as good! These guys know what they're doing, are professional, priced fairly, and can handle any situation gracefully.

Original review: May 6, 2019

Don’t use them. They damaged over $5,000 dollars of our furniture. We file a claim they movingclaims.net. They don’t do crap. So after gathering all information and submitting pictures of all the damages they did. They said in a letter which I still have for $76.00 dollars. They are a 3rd party moving company and hire day labor people. If you want your money back you will have to go to TV Media and expose them for what they really are.

Original review: April 20, 2019

Excellent experience. Very courteous and attended to requests wonderfully. Brilliant service. Just one problem...my memory! I forgot to have them move the exercise equipment. A reminder email or text of requested items would be a good idea for future jobs!

Original review: March 30, 2019

What a disaster!! After waiting for more than 2 months to “finally” have our stuff delivered, we received a delivery missing more than $3500 worth of our stuff. The excuse as to why our stuff wasn’t delivered with any kind of timeliness in the first place was, “we don’t have any trucks going in that direction!” Of course this possibility of delayed delivery wasn’t mentioned verbally or in writing during the sales portion of our transaction. So after they failed to deliver much of our goods the first time, and after we again had to wait for well over a month, we finally received another shipment. Sadly, this time the shipment was still missing more than 70% of our goods.

So finally, our only recourse, per their rules, was the filing of an insurance claim for the lost goods. And then, even though my wife was able to produce pictures and receipts, the “so called” claim processors still “had to” go through Mover Dudes in order to process our claims (instead of an independent party who could hold MD accountable based on evidence). In the end, after the maximum amount of allowable appeals, we were told we would only be awarded a $100. Now, after all that, here’s the kicker/kick in the stomach; the $100 check that we were provided with bounced and costs us an additional $12 bounced/returned check fee. As a person who highly values honesty, professionalism and integrity, this was absolutely the worst consumer experience I’ve had in my entire life!

Original review: March 26, 2019

I moved recently with the Mover Dudes to South Florida from Brooklyn (**). Honestly, I was overwhelmed from all the calls I got when I put in for my estimate. I talked with these guys at the mover dudes and got a good quote. I did have other quotes but they turned out to be brokers with no trucks at all. At first I was skeptical of them as well because they had a couple bad reviews but I decided I will try them since they were in South Florida. Everything went great honestly. I did not have a problem with the move at all other than they had to use one of the backup dates for pickup since it is hard to get into Brooklyn (I guess, that is what they told me at least). Overall, I would give them five stars.

Original review: March 7, 2019

Do not do business with them. Especially Jason, he is especially vile and disgusting. The owner doesn't care what they do or how they treat people or the obscene words they use, as long as they rob you blind.

Original review: March 5, 2019

I had a wonderful "interview" with Shawn. He called frequently and responded to all my questions. However, once he received my initial payment, no calls were ever returned. I was advised by Shawn that there is a 2-day leeway for pickup of items. I was not provided that service but was given 2 1/2 hours notice. When the company was called, Natalia, indicated that they could come another day - 2 weeks away. Not good as I needed to be out of my house by that weekend. So stated she would provide me we a $50 refund for my inconvenience. Not received as yet!

Then they had to put my items in storage. They took inventory of my items by using a pencil on cardboard paper. No initial paperwork was provided to me so I took pics of what went into the truck. The moving guys broke my brand new end table. I have pictures of this damage but was informed by Natalia, that it looks brand new. So now I am called a liar... Interesting. They were late by a few days in bringing my items to my new home. Told by Natalia that due to this inconvenience, I would be given a $50 refund. Once again, not received as yet! Then many of my items were not on the truck... Once again I was called a liar yet I am out of my items...

I paid extra for my mirrors and TV's to be wrapped carefully so they would not break. The movers had no boxes to wrap them in. They were going to just use cardboard. However they did state they would be willing to go to Home Depot to obtain TV boxes... I provided the foam and boxes as well as packing tape as they ran out of them! I pay extra yet I am the one supplying the inventory to wrap my TV's and mirrors.

It has now been 4 months and I am still trying to obtain what is my right to receive. Natalia calls me a liar when I have proof and witnesses to verify my claims. Shawn is nowhere to be heard from and does not respond to any email, texts or calls. STAY AWAY from this moving company. They are all honey and sugar when interviewing but fall back on their promises. Damages occur and they do not want to refund what you are entitled to. It was a stressful situation and continues to be one. The BB will be hearing from me regarding the Moving Dudes company.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

I made my first cross country move from Des Moines, LA to Denver, Colorado. At first Shawn ** at Mover Dudes was super helpful and attentive, promised he would be the project manager and help me every step of the way. I did a binding estimate because I am on a tight budget and could not afford to go over budget in this move. Therefore, my move would cost $5500 and could potentially even get some back if it was underweight. The day of the move (Christmas Eve) and the driver shows up to get my stuff and informs me that it will be $2500 additional for my stuff to be moved. Shawn was nowhere to be found even though I had been clear with him and been communicating with him, never once did he tell me that an exact count of boxes would be required. I kept him informed when we sold the riding lawn mower, etc and he never EVER advised about box count or anything.

Due to the holidays and my house closing on 12/28 I had no choice and no time to find someone else. Shawn still has NOT answered my phone calls except for when I called from other area codes - then he answered to sell that poor soul a moving package full of lies. Shawn even informed me that they are scared of the owner and like their bonuses so he would ensure that everything went well. So the move goes on - all of my furniture was supposed to be wrapped and protected. The driver was not informed and was going to charge me an additional $38 per piece of furniture that he had to wrap. I didn't have the money, I barely came up with the $2500 and couldn't afford it. As it turns out, when I filed my complaint with the BBB they did admit that my furniture was supposed to be wrapped.

Now everything that I own is dented, scratched or just broken and I am out an additional $2500 over the $5500 that I agreed to pay. Find someone else - if it feels too good to be true and too salesy then listen to your gut. Do NOT go with Mover Dudes unless you want lots of headaches, lies and have more money than you know what to do with. Absolutely, the ONLY reason this company even got 1 star from me is because I had to pick one to move on. They don't deserve even a partial star.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

I made a cross country move from VA to CA in December. At first the company sales rep was very attentive and would respond me at any time of day. When the scheduled date came, they kept moving it due to the truck being stuck in bad weather. I was flexible and I understood. The day of the move was good, they were quick, granted I only had a 1brm apt. It is now two months and I have not received my items. I have called and I get voicemails or people give me the round about. They say my things are in storage and there are no trucks coming out to CA. I also just get answering machines. I’m not sure what I can do to get my things. I was patient the first month but now it’s been too long. They say they have 21 business days to deliver but obviously this isn’t the case, and no one seems to return my call. But when I was making the initial payment they sure would answer me. I am still waiting for a response and who knows where my belonging are.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

Updated on 1/10/2019: This company told me to send an email back that I wasn't going to use them for my move. I did so and they're saying they never got it but I have proof and they refusing to reimburse my credit card. I've never had so much trouble with a company - I should say a reputable company - in my life. They say they're reputable. I say BS.

Original review: This company charge me one third of the total price on my credit card and refuses to give me and reimbursement for that. And I did everything they asked me to do - email, talk to various people and they won't refund my credit card. This company are total rip offs.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2018

I would never use this company again. I am not sure if they contract out movers or if they are their employers but the guy was absolutely horrible. The mover showed up 7 pm wanting to starting packing up after being delayed almost 2 days by weather which was no fault of his own obviously. By midnight I had to ask the guy to leave so the other people in the house who were not moving could get some sleep. He told me he would be back at 7am sharp, he showed up about 830. Annoying but not a huge issue. The issues I had with him was his horrible and rude attitude he had the entire time, he refused to have guys help him so this loading took 11 and half hours.

During this time he put a hole in my wall, flooded the laundry room, ran my tv into 3 walls, broke a frame off the wall, dropped multiple items, slammed doors so hard it messed up the framing of the door. Then comes delivery day a week later. Once again the rude arrogant attitude was present. Thank goodness somehow most other things in the truck made it one piece although I am not sure how considering at one point I saw him DRAGGING my tv up the driveway. All in all it was a horrible experience and with one of the rudest people I have ever met. I have never anyone I paying yell at and treat me the way this man did. I will never use this company again.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

Was quoted one price for a good review but instead got charged $600 MORE and they didn’t even complete the job!! I had to make 6 EXTRA trips to pick up all of the stuff they left behind because they were ‘done’. I moved 2 years ago and the company I used then was able to do it in one trip and this company took 2 trips (same size truck and same amount of stuff) and they DIDN’T EVEN COMPLETE THE JOB! Absolute rip off!!!

Michelle,
    You were quoted for 1000 cubes. Our moving team arrived to your home and there was twice that, in inventory. The truck we sent out for your "1000" cubes wasn't large enough. We had to make multiple trips. You also needed additional packing. Your cost went up. When a moving crew arrives to a customers home and there's an increase to inventory, there's going to be an increase to the cost of the move.
    Enjoy the holidays in your new home!

Customer Service

Original review: Nov. 25, 2018

They canceled my cross country move, which I scheduled and paid a deposit for over a month ago, literally the day they were supposed to arrive "due to a scheduling conflict on our end" without any warning or attempting to reschedule. (They asked "how flexible are you on dates?" But couldn't give me an answer on when they might actually show up.) The house is packed and I have a new job to report to in less than a week. We ended up rallying friends and renting a U-Haul to make it work. These guys are a freaking joke. I'll be filing a complaint with the BBB and considering legal action for massive breach of contract. Do not trust these guys.

Kathryn,
    Moving is a process that includes many variables. Some of these variables are completely out of Mover Dudes control. For example, a truck has broken down, a truck has been in an accident, a driver is ill or has been injured, bad weather, or traffic congestion on the roads. We asked you if there was flexibility, with your "pick up window". We contacted all of our agents. We did everything within our power to work it out. If both parties is unable to make it work, both parties has the right to cancel. It is never any moving companies desire to lose a job, or displease a shipper, under any circumstances. We certainly tried our very best to make it work, for both of us. Best wishes with the new job and Happy Holidays!

Customer Service

Original review: Nov. 22, 2018

I had to relocate and having no experience in moving, I saw Mover Dudes online and chose them. However, my experience with them was not good and I did not like it. When the guys went out, they did not have the tools to do anything. They asked me to go to Home Depot to buy some tools so that they could dismount the stuff. They were not prepared for it. Then, they broke my lamp and I still have not received compensation for that.

Barbara,
    Your move was back in May, moving from Coral Gables to Miami, for $853.52. There are times when a particular tool is needed, that a crew may not have on hand. It's not unusual for a crew member to go to Home Depot to purchase tools or packing, needed for a job. I do not see that a claim was filed, for a broken lamp. Please go to movinglcaims.net to start the claims process online. You'll need to provide photos. They'll be able to evaluate your claim and provide a settlement, at .60 per article, per pound, for your lamp. Happy Holidays!

Customer Service

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

We had to go 20 miles and I found Mover Dudes online. I told the rep where I was going and he set up the details. He kept in touch and advised us with what was going on. He was great, but the crew broke a lot of stuff, including an antique table, all my dishes as well as my wall unit. They weren’t as great as I thought they were supposed to be. Don’t use them. They’re not careful with your stuff at all. They don’t care.

Linda,
    Mover Dudes cares about every client and every move. Our highly skilled movers use the very best care, when handling your household goods. Anytime a client has damages during a move, we direct them to our claims company. Your move, out of a storage unit, back in May, totaled $709.50. I don't see anywhere in the notes that our crew broke "all of your dishes, a wall unit and a lot of stuff". You can contact movingclaims.net and start the damage claims process online. You'll need to provide them with pictures of your damages. Your coverage was the release value of .60 per article, per pound. They will evaluate your photos and provide you with a settlement, accordingly. Happy Holidays!

Customer Service

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

When we got Mover Dudes’ service six months ago, I spoke with the moving coordinator a couple of times. And from what I told him, he estimated that the move should take a truck and two guys. During the move, the crew was very helpful and very attentive. They were both trying to do their best and they stayed for very long hours because they should have had a bit more help. Everything worked out okay though and they were able to do what they said and did everything that they could do. And because they had to stay for long hours, the move ended up being way more expensive than I anticipated.

The coordinator could have recommended the option to have more manpower and presented me with alternatives and options which I would not mind. It would not have been a problem to pay a bit more and have more people because it turned out to be a very difficult move with just two guys. So, if I paid a little more for three or four guys instead of two, then it would have taken a little less time and saved me some money and effort. Mover Dudes seemed to underestimate the move just to attract me with a good price and then at the end, it did not end up being either a good price nor a good experience just because if it had been handled by more people, it would’ve been easier and more comfortable for everyone.

Luis,
    Your move was scheduled with 2 men, 4 hours at $516, in May, from Miami to Kendall. Mover Dudes does it's very best, to formulate an accurate moving estimate, based on the information provided by the client. The estimate also includes the amount of labor needed. Based on your review, it appears that you were happy with our moving crew, you just weren't happy with the time it took and the cost. We are sorry to hear that you felt we intentionally provided you with a lower price, to "attract you". That is not the case. It's never our intention to miscalculate an estimate and leave a customer feeling that they "over paid". We hope you're enjoying your new location. Happy Holidays!

Customer Service

Original review: Nov. 19, 2018

I was looking online for a moving company and Mover Dudes seemed to be very knowledgeable about what they were doing, they were available on the time frame we wanted and they offered me a good price. The bottom-line, however, is that this move did not go well. The crew took my stuff into the warehouse and they unloaded and reloaded the truck. There was a bunch of stuff missing when the truck arrived but Mover Dudes did not do any inventory, so I can't even tell what is missing. I haven’t had the time to open every single box that arrived, but as I opened boxes, there were more and more things that were not there.There are some big things that are missing because they’re big enough that I couldn’t have missed them. There are small things that are missing too.

I’ve moved 29 times in my life and I have never had this kind of a problem. I always had an inventory list and there was a tag on every box and on every piece of furniture. They were all numbered and I signed for it. Then when they came at the other end, they made sure all those tag numbers arrived. Yet, no such thing happened here with Mover Dudes. When I reached out to them, they sent me a small amount of money because there was a large lampshade that was missing. But there were also things that didn’t get delivered, such as some brackets for the TV. I thought that maybe after I open all the boxes, everything will show up. But I’m almost done now and there are valuable things that are definitely not here. Some of the things that are gone are irreplaceable.

The people that worked on the job were very good. They worked very hard and they did a good job. They showed me that the truck was empty when it came here and that it was full when it left my house. I have to assume that they must have unloaded the whole truck and forgotten to reload everything. But Mover Dudes said it was never unloaded, which is impossible. Calling and complaining to a company that’s willing to lie to me, where is that gonna get me? They’re just gonna keep lying. The guy that I contacted originally to sign up the job gave me the impression in the end that he was getting ready to leave the company. He was frustrated with the way they had treated me. Mover Dudes said they were done and that I signed my stuff off, so I don’t know what to do now. I've had such a hard time dealing with them.

Gordon,

We have 3 contracts with you. You're a repeat client, F6953563 $1154.50, F6956860 $300, F6956861 $1305. Your contracts were in April and May.

I have spoken with "the guy that I (you) contacted originally to sign up the job gave me the impression in the end that he was getting ready to leave the company", his name is Eric. He's still here, at Mover Dudes. Last you two spoke, he said you mentioned a TV bracket missing. He was not aware of the additional issues you've mentioned in your review, nor did he know you were unhappy.

Mover Dudes does do an inventory, of all customer items, for every move. We also use the tags/stickers. They're placed on each item & box.

When a "shipper" books a move with a "carrier", the shipper signs a moving contract, at pick up. By signing the moving contract, the shipper is acknowledging, that the carrier has picked up and loaded all of their household goods, onto the truck. They're also agreeing to the cost. Then, at delivery, the shipper signs the moving contract, for the last time. When the shipper signs the moving contract at delivery, they're agreeing and acknowledging, that the carrier has delivered, all of the shippers household goods. After this final transaction, if by any chance an item is damaged or missing, the shipper has 90 days to file a claim, for compensation. The compensation is based entirely on the shippers insurance. If the shipper chose the "full valuation" coverage, the shipper gets the replacement value, of the lost/damaged item. If the shipper chose the "release value", the shipper receives .60 per article, per pound, in compensation.

In reference to you stating that "you're almost done now and there are valuable things that are definitely not here, some of the things that are gone are irreplaceable", I'm assuming that you're just now completing the unpacking your move, from May? If this is the case, unfortunately, you're out of your 90 day window, to file a claim BUT Mover Dudes would be more than happy to address them. Happy Holidays!

Customer Service

Original review: Nov. 18, 2018

We were moving a few things from one household in Massachusetts to another one in Florida. I did a search on the internet and found Mover Dudes online. Their price was fair. Also, they were very responsive and had a quick turnaround on returning emails. The moving coordinator who assisted us was nice and our experience with the moving consultant who helped us plan the details of our move was fine. During our move, the moving crew was efficient and fast. We packed everything and the move turned out well.

Hello Sue,
    Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Our Mover Dudes sales representatives work very hard, to provide the best possible price, for each of our clients. Whether you're doing the packing or we are, our movers work very hard to ensure a fast and efficient move. We truly appreciate the 5 stars! Thank you and Happy Holidays!

Original review: Nov. 16, 2018

I initially called on 11-12-18 to get a quote for a cross country move and spoke with Joseph. At first I felt comfortable using the Mover Dudes but due to delays at future employer I did not want to put a deposit down. I called a few days later to move forward and to put down a deposit. Joseph notified me that due to the short notice the deposit requirement had increased from $100 to $834 and the move cost increased from $2,780 to $3,730. After some back and forth with Joseph and him talking with his supervisor the quote was lowered to $3,455. Then the pressure sales tactics kicked in. Joseph told me that he could not lower the move cost any lower and if he did then I would end up getting a "** move" along with other unprofessional comments.

Needless to say I did not appreciate the comments or the pressure tactics. Joseph once again put me on hold to talk to his supervisor. Steve, owner of Mover Dudes, got on the phone and continued the high pressure sales tactics. I told him about the "** move" comment and all he did was laugh. At this point I had enough of their horrible customer service. They would not stop the pressure tactics even though I said "I've got to go" several times! I ended up having to hang up on them in order to get them to stop. The pressure tactics and inappropriate comments are not OK! It's bad enough when a salesperson says something inappropriate but when the owner laughs about it that's a different story. I wonder what else the owner lets his employees get away with? I would never use nor recommend Mover Dudes!

Chuck & Marla,
    This is a first. We've never been "reviewed" based on a sales call, quoting a moving estimate. I've reviewed the phone call notes. We document every call made. Our sales rep Joseph took the time to quote you a price for your move. He worked with both the manager and the owner, to get you the best possible price. He did a fantastic job. Anytime a customer books a last minute move, this will affect the price. Not only was your move last minute but you added additional inventory, to what was previously quoted. You wanted a lower price and we could not go lower, than the final price we offered you. Mover Dudes provides all prospective clients, a complete and thorough moving estimate, at the best possible price, so they're able to make an informed decision. We hope your move with the other company goes splendidly! Best wishes and Happy Holidays!

Original review: Nov. 16, 2018

I needed help with a personal move of about five miles and everyone from the company, Mover Dudes, was really helpful and reliable.

Hi Kelly!
    Thank you for the 5 stars! Whether is a short distance or a long distance, we are here to help! Our team thanks you for your business!
    Happy Holidays!

Customer service

Original review: Nov. 15, 2018

I was moving from a house to a condo and Mover Dudes sent me a flyer through the mail when I put my house up for sale. I went for their service and when they came the first day, they took all the furniture and put it in their truck. However, when they pulled out of my driveway, they tore the bumper off of my car. They came in and told me what happened. I called the police and told the police to come down. Mover Dudes told me to not do it and that they would take care of everything. They also told me to not get involved with insurance. So, when the police came down, I told them that I wouldn’t file a report. Thereafter, Mover Dudes rented a car for us and put our car in the Broward Collision for repairs. When Broward Collision finished the repairs, they told me I had to pay them directly. Mover Dudes sent me a check to pay to Broward Collision but they wouldn’t take a check from Mover Dudes. I had to pay Broward Collision out of my own pocket.

I then brought the check back to Mover Dudes and they made a check out to me for the same amount. At that point, I deposited the check and it bounced because the signature hit one of the decimals on the bottom of the check and the bank couldn’t read the account number and they charged 20 bucks to my account. So, I called Mover Dudes and said that the check was no good and I sent it back to them. They told me that they were sending another check but that check never came and that was since May. I called Mover Dudes a number of times and they told me the check was in the mail. I filed a claim with my AllState insurance and now their lawyers are going after them. Mover Dudes is horrible.

Joe,
    Unfortunately, accidents do happen. We did our very best to get the damages handled, as soon as possible. The vehicle was repaired. Mover Dudes handled the expense. We're terribly sorry for the inconvenience this caused you.
    Happy Holidays!

Customer Service

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

Mover Dudes is a good company and I had a good experience with them. The interaction I had with the moving coordinator on the phone was very nice. The moving consultant didn’t really talk much, but he came in and did his job. The moving crew they sent was also good.

Hi Melissa!
    Thank you so very much for taking the time to review Mover Dudes! We truly appreciate your business and the 5 stars! Thank you and Happy Holidays!

Customer Service

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

The guy I talked to on the phone from Mover Dudes was really nice and straightforward about everything. He gave me a quote and I went with them. However, we had a couple of issues on the day of the move-out 'cause the move took a lot longer than I was quoted for. So, we ended up having to pay more. Also, the day of the move-in, we had an issue with one of the guys that was working. The problem was more about his attitude and I thought he was having a bad day. Still, the other guys on the team were great and when I talked to Mover Dudes' team and explained the situation, they were super nice and took care of it. I recommend this company.

Ilya,
    We do our very best to be sure all of our estimates are properly calculated. When it comes to moving, sometimes a truck can be late arriving or packing and loading can take longer than we anticipated. Also, there may be more inventory than originally thought, the day of arrival. We do appreciate you taking the time to review Mover Dudes! We're are sorry to hear we had a crew member who wasn't having a very good day. They shouldn't be taking there bad day out on any of our valued clients. We truly appreciate your business Ilya! Thank you again and Happy Holidays!

Original review: Nov. 10, 2018

Mover Dudes moved my family and I from Delray Beach Fl to Brentwood Tennessee. We had a large home so they sent 12 guys for 3 days in a row. They were quick and efficient. They loaded two tractor trailers full of our belongings. They were very polite. Courtney and Canndy were the foreman for the crews and they were very helpful. 5 stars.

Mover Dudes response
    That's great news Daniel!
    With such a large team and tons to move, we're thrilled to hear we didn't disappoint! Our guys work very hard, on the job site, to provide excellent service. From packing, to loading, to hauling, to unloading, they work tirelessly for our clients. Every 5 star review makes everyone so very happy! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know what a great job we did!

Moving Dudes expert review by Janine Sarna-Jones

This full-service moving company offers long distance and local moving services nationwide. In addition to traditional moving services, they also offer specialty services such as storage and special care moves.

• Military moves: Mover Dudes has civilian and military movers who understand the intricacies of military moves. They can ensure a smooth process.

• Storage services: After you move in, Mover Dudes can take any excess items to a climate-controlled storage facility until you decide you need them. They offer temporary and indefinite storage space.

• Packing and unpacking services: Make your move even easier with Mover Dudes’ packing and unpacking services.

• Flexible and affordable rates: Speak with a moving specialist to make sure you’re getting the services you need at an affordable price.

• Heavy equipment moves: Mover Dudes can move special care items, such as gun safes, loaded file cabinets and heavy equipment.

Profile picture of Janine Sarna-Jones
    Janine Sarna-Jones Moving Expert

Janine Sarna-Jones is a Certified Professional Organizer and Move Manager. She is the founder and president of Organize Me Inc. and has been helping people get organized at work and at home since 1992. A member of the inaugural class of Certified Personal Organizers and board member of the National Association of Productivity and Organizing, Janine has helped a broad range of clients, including corporate executives, small business owners, real-estate agents, moms, artists, therapists, and non-profit organizations.

Mover Dudes Company Information