Mover Dudes
2.28/5

Compare Movers

Mover Dudes

Mover Dudes is a premium moving and storage business, based out of Deerfield Beach, Florida. Our expert team services long-distance and nationwide moves. Our services are customized based on your individual needs. We can pack, unpack, store and crate, all your household items. Whether it's a military move, a residential move, or special care and oversized moves, Mover Dudes strives to provide a hassle-free experience, at an affordable price! Our goal is to get you moved safely, securely and on time!

Compare Movers

Mover Dudes Reviews

Original review: July 26, 2019

Used Mover Dudes a couple of weeks ago to help us relocate to our new home. We were originally planning on doing it ourselves but a co-worker who has recently moved highly recommended Mover Dudes and we figured we couldn't go wrong with having professionals take care of everything. We made a great choice because they really did take care of everything. The gentlemen who helped us were amazing and cheerful through the whole day. Our things arrived on TIME to our new HOME and everything was in exactly the condition we gave it to them. To make a long story short, I feel like we really made the right choice in hiring Mover Dudes.

Original review: June 28, 2019

I would definitely recommend Mover Dudes LLC for moving out of state. Jiveres and his helpers came to my house to take all the boxes and furniture and they were really professional, friendly, effective and fast. When in SF, the stuff arrived in perfect condition and Jiveres and his partner did an excellent job at putting my things into my house. I have not a single complaint with Mover Dudes service. Plus, the price was just too good to pass up! I would definitely use these guys again and recommend them to everyone.

Get expert buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 17, 2019

These guys were awesome. They moved my mom in the pouring rain in June with a great attitude. They were right on time even a few minutes early, They were friendly and careful not to damage anything. They even moved a heavy sofa bed up 3 narrow flights of stairs because it wouldn't fit in the elevator and still had a smile when it was all done. I highly recommend these guys.

Original review: June 12, 2019

“These guys actually moved me a few weeks ago and I will say that they did a great job from start to finish. The men were excellent and worked HARD. The move still came in below budget compared to what I thought it would be. It's nice to see people that still care even though it’s not their stuff. I would definitely recommend them to all my friends and family."

Original review: March 26, 2019

I moved recently with the Mover Dudes to South Florida from Brooklyn (**). Honestly, I was overwhelmed from all the calls I got when I put in for my estimate. I talked with these guys at the mover dudes and got a good quote. I did have other quotes but they turned out to be brokers with no trucks at all. At first I was skeptical of them as well because they had a couple bad reviews but I decided I will try them since they were in South Florida. Everything went great honestly. I did not have a problem with the move at all other than they had to use one of the backup dates for pickup since it is hard to get into Brooklyn (I guess, that is what they told me at least). Overall, I would give them five stars.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Moving Dudes?

Original review: Oct. 15, 2019

This company pick up my son machines a month ago and has refused to answer any of my calls since. There is some discrepancies in my building. I have no idea where my furniture is. No one is answering my phone calls. I've sent several emails and none have been answered. They have over $20,000 worth of fern the change that belong to me and I have no way of knowing when how or if I'm going to get them. This is deeply disturbing. It is theft! I have reported them to any agency that I can find and still no reply. At this point I'm calling the police.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2019

This Mover Dudes company from Florida is a complete scam. They used another company’s name and were terrible! They held my household items over three months and when I finally got them back everything was chipped up, scratched or broken beyond repair. The only recourse I had was writing letters of complaint that went nowhere. Terrible customer service, wouldn’t answer phone calls, lied over and over. Nightmare experience.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2019

In a day and age of so many horrible companies, and bad reviews, I was very pleased with my experience. I moved with these guys a year ago and just decided I should share my thoughts. I've moved in the past both by myself and utilizing movers. My move with these guys my my decision for future relocations an easy decision. I will use them again.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2019

I hired them for my move to KY from Texas. When I gave them the list of my items I noticed in description my large boxes became small, different items were missing in their quote. I went back to the salesperson and he corrected it but prize went up another $800. The day of my move no one showed up and I called the agent and no answer, after multiple tries another agent picked up and she was rude and said they had no truck going to ky so it has to be done after 2 weeks. I scheduled my move 2 months prior and they had no backup? $6k was my cost total with Mover Dudes and now I am trying to find someone else at last minute and I spoke to different movers and they said Mover Dudes ball parked in very low price and no way they would've moved me and I see that later.

Now my deposit $1500 is with them and no way I can get it back. No one wants to talk, no one wants to answer your messages. Absolute silence... They cancelled the move, not me and I never said anything to piss them off either. But no refunds. Account lady called once and said the money is refunded and it's been 2 months and it's not in my account. Thank God I paid them with American Express. I can sleep peacefully. American will give these crooks a lesson. Please if you are moving talk to at least a good company and get an idea how it works. Never hire these guys. I am sure when they come home my price would have tripled.

Resolution response: Aug. 17, 2019

The company reached out to me to negotiate a resolution. A monetary agreement has been reached and is pending.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2019

Do not believe positive reviews. More than likely staff members writing them. This company needs to be shut down from operations. They lie. They damage your things. They don't show up on the days or times quoted. They will not care for your things or provide a climate controlled space. Some of my things silk plant arrangements were melted together. Plastic bins crushed and shredded. Boxes missing and furniture scuffed and broken pieces. Oil painting thrown in larger boxes with tools. Then they have you over a barrel to get what is left from them. Mine had someone else's items as well because they pick up and deliver multiple loads each way. The employees that handle your items are day 1099 workers and you might get only one guy or two, none of them professional and always sketchy in appearance. You've been warned, proceed with caution. I've lost around 2800 in damages or missing items.

Moving Dudes expert review by Janine Sarna-Jones

This full-service moving company offers long distance and local moving services nationwide. In addition to traditional moving services, they also offer specialty services such as storage and special care moves.

• Military moves: Mover Dudes has civilian and military movers who understand the intricacies of military moves. They can ensure a smooth process.

• Storage services: After you move in, Mover Dudes can take any excess items to a climate-controlled storage facility until you decide you need them. They offer temporary and indefinite storage space.

• Packing and unpacking services: Make your move even easier with Mover Dudes’ packing and unpacking services.

• Flexible and affordable rates: Speak with a moving specialist to make sure you’re getting the services you need at an affordable price.

• Heavy equipment moves: Mover Dudes can move special care items, such as gun safes, loaded file cabinets and heavy equipment.

Profile picture of Janine Sarna-Jones
      Janine Sarna-Jones Moving Expert

Janine Sarna-Jones is a Certified Professional Organizer and Move Manager. She is the founder and president of Organize Me Inc. and has been helping people get organized at work and at home since 1992. A member of the inaugural class of Certified Personal Organizers and board member of the National Association of Productivity and Organizing, Janine has helped a broad range of clients, including corporate executives, small business owners, real-estate agents, moms, artists, therapists, and non-profit organizations.

Mover Dudes Company Information