Call toll free
5.00/5
Based on 14 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Mover Dudes are your premium moving and storage experts. Based out of the Fort Lauderdale, Florida area, we service local Florida moves as well as long-distance moves to 17 states in the U.S., and growing. Our services are customized for your needs including packing and unpacking, military and residential, special care and oversized moves. Mover Dudes strives to provide a hassle-free experience at an affordable price to get you moved safely, securely and on time.

14 Mover Dudes Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: July 17, 2018

We moved from Pennsylvania to Florida and used the Mover Dudes and had a great experience. Amazing workers and very polite. 5 star service all the way and would use them again without a doubt! We had several quotes but felt the most confident with them because they didn't rush us and were very detailed.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: July 11, 2018

I got a card in the mail from Mover Dudes when I was moving. I gave them a call. Steve came out and did an in home survey. He was very helpful and made my wife and I feel at ease about the entire process. He reassured us about how good his men were. He sent David to do our move. He was the foreman. He was very good! His men were like soldiers as they went through the house wrapped all of our furniture. We are going to be moving to Ny in a year. I will definitely give them first shot at doing my next move.

Original review: July 9, 2018

I was nervous about moving in general because I have had a bad experience before. I have lots of antiques and what I consider heirlooms. James one of the supervisors came to my house for an on-site estimate. He was very friendly and very thorough when writing down all of the items I was taking with me. James reassured me how good the company's movers were and that I would have a great experience. James invited me down to the Mover Dudes office so I could see where my belongings were going to be stored. Right before making my decision I took him up on the offer. By the way, none of the other companies offered me to come down and visit.

I went to the warehouse, me, a lot of the staff, the office was not what I expected a moving company's office to look like. It was very clean and organized. I toured the warehouse, met Roy, the warehouse manager. He explained to me how my items were going to be stored. He pointed out the cameras and sprinklers and the air conditioning system in the warehouse. I met the owner Jason. He guaranteed my move. He told me if I don’t have a great experience don’t pay. I was floored. My choice after my visit was clear. The guys showed up to my house on the day of the move with two trucks, everyone was very polite and they took my belongings into storage and I couldn’t have felt better about how everything happened. I have been in storage for 4 months now. They check in with me every month. I expect there will be no issues when my belongings are returned to me. I will keep you posted!

Original review: June 22, 2018

I own a chain of tanning salons and I needed to move some equipment from one state to another. Called and spoke to Eric and he assisted me with my move. Guys that showed up were very professional. Driver and his guy were in uniform, explained everything to me and quickly got my equipment on to the truck. 3 days later they showed up just like they said they would and dropped everything off to me. They gave me a great service and have no problem recommending these guys.

Original review: June 22, 2018

My family and I were in need of a dependable moving company for our recent move to Syracuse, NY. After much research to find the right people for the job, we settled on Mover Dudes. From start to finish, what could have been a very stressful experience was actually a breeze! We have done many moves and this has been our favorite company to work with by far. My husband and I were so impressed with the way our move was handled. The staff was very helpful, easy to work with and all our questions were answered quickly and professionally. Our movers were on time, polite, and paid great attention to detail. I would recommend Mover Dudes to anyone looking to make their next move a successful one!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Moving Dudes?

Original review: June 21, 2018

Heard about the Moving Dudes from a friend, called them up and Steve talked me through the move, had fair pricing. Move went well, guys showed up on time and let me know when they were close. Got everything done in a timely manner. Overall a good experience. Would use again.

Original review: June 20, 2018

Mover Dudes helped me have an easy moving experience from the phone call until the drop off. Everyone was very respectful and cared about what I needed. Benny called to let me know when they were close, wrapped and padded all of my goods. Handled everything with respect and helped me get situated in my new home. These guys are hands down better than other moving companies I’ve used in the past. Would recommend to a friend.

Original review: June 20, 2018

Mover Dudes were just what I needed when I had to move quickly from Florida to New York. They made a stressful process a total breeze and we are now happily settled into our new home. From the customer service team to the movers, everyone was friendly and reliable. I sure hope I never have to move again, but if I do they will be my first call.

Original review: June 19, 2018

Honestly I’ve always been stubborn and moved myself with huge headaches thinking I was saving some money. Until I spoke with Steve at Mover Dudes and he explained the process. I laugh now thinking how hard headed I was. I even fought Steve on letting them move me. Well I stand humbled. Every step of my move was planned for me, and the actual movers were a new level of efficiency. I could have never wrapped my stuff and loaded on a truck as quickly and surgically as these guys. My belongings showed up only a day later and the same guys set up my house just the way it was. I feel like a fool now for Ever Moving myself. I actually think I spent more money moving myself than having these guys move me. Many thanks for opening my eyes. Smarter not harder from now on.

Original review: June 18, 2018

Moving Dudes moved me from Denver to Florida a few months back. They did a great job very standup company. Their estimate never wavered. It stayed the same throughout the move. My items arrived in the same condition. Courtney was my mover who was from Tennessee and was super polite! I would definitely hire these guys again.

Original review: June 17, 2018

Best of the best when it comes to movers!!! They wrapped everything to perfection and were on time and professional. I wasn't prepared like I thought I would be and was totally overwhelmed on the day of pickup. When the Moving Dudes crew arrived they had extra materials and helped me finish then loaded and delivered a few days later. I have moved before and have a 5 bedroom home so it is a lot of preparation. I think what impressed me most was how they were not pushy and made sure I had all the information necessary to make the right decision. This company is 5 star and I highly recommend them.

Original review: June 17, 2018

As a stock research analyst, I'm trained to plug into the details and characteristics of well run companies. Hence, I had a great experience and very seamless move. I also couldn’t help but notice the professional and courteous manner of the entire process. And best looking truck I’ve ever seen! Good luck guys and thank you again.

Original review: June 17, 2018

I hired Moving Dudes to move me from Vidalia Georgia to Boca Raton Fl. The experience was great. A mover named Bennie and crew showed up. Because I'm in a rural area and I lived off of a dirt road they sent a smaller truck to pick me up at my request. From the second they got there they started working. They wrapped all my furniture up and packed my dishes. They were very efficient. I bought them some lunch because they were working so hard. I asked Bennie when I would be delivered to Boca and surprisingly he told me tomorrow morning. He told me 8 am. To my surprise they were there waiting outside my house at 8 am. They unloaded everything and there was not one scratch or one broken dish. I called the office and told them how happy I was with my move. It was a great experience from start to stop. Recommend Highly!

Moving Dudes expert review by ConsumerAffairs

This full-service moving company offers long distance and local moving services in 17 states: Massachusetts, New York, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New Jersey, Ohio, Virginia, West Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Texas and Florida. In addition to traditional moving services, they also offer specialty services such as storage and special care moves.

• Military moves: Mover Dudes has civilian and military movers who understand the intricacies of military moves. They can ensure a smooth process.

• Storage services: After you move in, Mover Dudes can take any excess items to a climate-controlled storage facility until you decide you need them. They offer temporary and indefinite storage space.

• Packing and unpacking services: Make your move even easier with Mover Dudes’ packing and unpacking services.

• Flexible and affordable rates: Speak with a moving specialist to make sure you’re getting the services you need at an affordable price.

• Heavy equipment moves: Mover Dudes can move special care items, such as gun safes, loaded file cabinets and heavy equipment.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs