Move With Ease

Get matched with a trusted, professional moving company.

Get Matched Now
  2. Movers

Mover Dudes

Mover Dudes
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.05/5

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Mover Dudes is a premium moving and storage business, based out of Deerfield Beach, Florida. Our expert team services long-distance and nationwide moves. Our services are customized based on your individual needs. We can pack, unpack, store and crate, all your household items. Whether it's a military move, a residential move, or special care and oversized moves, Mover Dudes strives to provide a hassle-free experience, at an affordable price! Our goal is to get you moved safely, securely and on time!

Move With Ease

Get matched with a trusted, professional moving company.

Get Matched Now

Mover Dudes Reviews

Original review: Sept. 10, 2019

In a day and age of so many horrible companies, and bad reviews, I was very pleased with my experience. I moved with these guys a year ago and just decided I should share my thoughts. I've moved in the past both by myself and utilizing movers. My move with these guys my my decision for future relocations an easy decision. I will use them again.

Original review: July 26, 2019

Used Mover Dudes a couple of weeks ago to help us relocate to our new home. We were originally planning on doing it ourselves but a co-worker who has recently moved highly recommended Mover Dudes and we figured we couldn't go wrong with having professionals take care of everything. We made a great choice because they really did take care of everything. The gentlemen who helped us were amazing and cheerful through the whole day. Our things arrived on TIME to our new HOME and everything was in exactly the condition we gave it to them. To make a long story short, I feel like we really made the right choice in hiring Mover Dudes.

Get expert buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 28, 2019

I would definitely recommend Mover Dudes LLC for moving out of state. Jiveres and his helpers came to my house to take all the boxes and furniture and they were really professional, friendly, effective and fast. When in SF, the stuff arrived in perfect condition and Jiveres and his partner did an excellent job at putting my things into my house. I have not a single complaint with Mover Dudes service. Plus, the price was just too good to pass up! I would definitely use these guys again and recommend them to everyone.

Original review: June 17, 2019

These guys were awesome. They moved my mom in the pouring rain in June with a great attitude. They were right on time even a few minutes early, They were friendly and careful not to damage anything. They even moved a heavy sofa bed up 3 narrow flights of stairs because it wouldn't fit in the elevator and still had a smile when it was all done. I highly recommend these guys.

Original review: June 12, 2019

“These guys actually moved me a few weeks ago and I will say that they did a great job from start to finish. The men were excellent and worked HARD. The move still came in below budget compared to what I thought it would be. It's nice to see people that still care even though it’s not their stuff. I would definitely recommend them to all my friends and family."

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Moving Dudes?

Original review: March 3, 2020

On February 16, 2019 I received a call from Louis with Moving Dudes. He conducted a phone interview gathering the details of my items that were going to be included in my move. I explained to Louis that I am on a tight schedule and need to have my furniture pickup on 3/02/2019. This is my drop dead date. Louis agrees to this date and stated that I will have pay a deposit to secure the date. I gave him my credit card details. He charged my credit card $875.00.

On February 25th I Louis and left a message. Shortly after leaving the message I received a call from a women whom stated that the truck broke down and the best that they could do is make an appointment to pick up my furniture on March 5 or two weeks. I explained to her that Louis promised that my furniture would be picked up on 3/02/2019. The female associate stated that Louis cannot confirm a pickup date and that I should give him a call. I called Louis 6 times after that no answer. I decided to rent a truck and move my belongings.

On March 05, 2019 Louis called me stating that he was very busy and that he could offer another pick up date. I told Louis that he lied and to give me a refund since he did not honor the contract pickup date. Louis stated, "No refund will be forthcoming ... You have chosen to cancel our agreement on the first day of your 3 day window for loading household furniture and items. You must cancel no sooner than 7 days prior to pick up for a refund." (What a Scam. Warning out of state movers beware of Moving Dudes. They take your money and make promises and don’t follow through.) This company should be shut down.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2019

This company pick up my son machines a month ago and has refused to answer any of my calls since. There is some discrepancies in my building. I have no idea where my furniture is. No one is answering my phone calls. I've sent several emails and none have been answered. They have over $20,000 worth of fern the change that belong to me and I have no way of knowing when how or if I'm going to get them. This is deeply disturbing. It is theft! I have reported them to any agency that I can find and still no reply. At this point I'm calling the police.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2019

This Mover Dudes company from Florida is a complete scam. They used another company’s name and were terrible! They held my household items over three months and when I finally got them back everything was chipped up, scratched or broken beyond repair. The only recourse I had was writing letters of complaint that went nowhere. Terrible customer service, wouldn’t answer phone calls, lied over and over. Nightmare experience.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2019

I hired them for my move to KY from Texas. When I gave them the list of my items I noticed in description my large boxes became small, different items were missing in their quote. I went back to the salesperson and he corrected it but prize went up another $800. The day of my move no one showed up and I called the agent and no answer, after multiple tries another agent picked up and she was rude and said they had no truck going to ky so it has to be done after 2 weeks. I scheduled my move 2 months prior and they had no backup? $6k was my cost total with Mover Dudes and now I am trying to find someone else at last minute and I spoke to different movers and they said Mover Dudes ball parked in very low price and no way they would've moved me and I see that later.

Now my deposit $1500 is with them and no way I can get it back. No one wants to talk, no one wants to answer your messages. Absolute silence... They cancelled the move, not me and I never said anything to piss them off either. But no refunds. Account lady called once and said the money is refunded and it's been 2 months and it's not in my account. Thank God I paid them with American Express. I can sleep peacefully. American will give these crooks a lesson. Please if you are moving talk to at least a good company and get an idea how it works. Never hire these guys. I am sure when they come home my price would have tripled.

Resolution response: Aug. 17, 2019

The company reached out to me to negotiate a resolution. A monetary agreement has been reached and is pending.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2019

Do not believe positive reviews. More than likely staff members writing them. This company needs to be shut down from operations. They lie. They damage your things. They don't show up on the days or times quoted. They will not care for your things or provide a climate controlled space. Some of my things silk plant arrangements were melted together. Plastic bins crushed and shredded. Boxes missing and furniture scuffed and broken pieces. Oil painting thrown in larger boxes with tools. Then they have you over a barrel to get what is left from them. Mine had someone else's items as well because they pick up and deliver multiple loads each way. The employees that handle your items are day 1099 workers and you might get only one guy or two, none of them professional and always sketchy in appearance. You've been warned, proceed with caution. I've lost around 2800 in damages or missing items.

Moving Dudes expert review by Tom Rains

Mover Dudes is headquartered in Virginia and provides long-distance moves and local moves in the area. The company handles commercial property moves and residential moves.

• Types of moves: The company offers local and long-distance residential and commercial moves. Night and weekend moves are available.

• Cost: We estimate a long-distance move with Mover Dudes to cost approximately $3,900. Moving costs vary based on factors including the time of year, distance moved and weight of items moved.

• Service areas: Mover Dudes provides long-distance moves across the nation. Local moves are limited to the state of Virginia, specifically Richmond, Norfolk, Roanoke, Chesapeake and southern Virginia.

• Additional services: The company operates climate-controlled storage facilities. Mover Dudes also provides full packing services, including loading and unloading.

by Tom Rains ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Tom Rains graduated from the University of Oklahoma in 2014 with a master’s degree in Professional Writing. Tom’s passion for delivering quality content fuels him to provide consumers with accurate, well-researched information on major life purchases.

Mover Dudes Company Information