Molly Maid

Compare Cleaning Services

Research top Cleaning Services recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

When I called them to set a appointment and see what they charged, the woman was very friendly answered all my questions. They came within 3 days of calling them. They were cleaning 3 hours very good and friendly. I would recommend to any friend, family and they did good job. There is nothing I'm dissatisfied about. They came on time and did a awesome job. I'm very happy using them and would call them again. They did stuff that wasn't even asked to clean. For what I got charged it was worth every penny. I'm so happy they worked hard and got a new customer and possible some of my neighbors are using their service also.

They were very nice and helpful and make your house nice and it's good and stuff like that. I would recommend them to everyone that I know cause they are great and stuff. The quality is good. They provide good service. If you want the premium package it costs more but it's well worth it because it's of the best quality cleaning. They are very reliable. They come, they clean, they leave, then they come again and clean the next tile again and again and again so they are pretty good. Great value for how clean they leave anything. They could polish a turd and it would look amazing. So they have great value for cleaning for a good price.

I've only spoken to very polite people and they're over responsive and they do somewhat good job of cleaning. I was somewhat pleased with how they did their work. Not very reliable, never show up on time and I have to meet when they do. Get the job done cleaning but I wish with my busy schedule that they would show up on time. With the busy schedule in life I don't have time to sit and wait for them to show up. I've use the service two times and both times I were very late. Due to them being late I have decided to use another service which I haven't decided on yet. I prefer promptness.

Customers service was great, helpful, and very knowledgeable in what they were doing! Very pleased with service and will use again! Saved me the hassle! Quality of service was great! Very efficient work and had no issues whatsoever! Would be happy to use this service again in the near future! Very pleased with reliability! They showed up as scheduled, did the work requested in the amount of time needed them to have the work done. Great service! The value of Molly Maid was right in line with what I was going to pay in the first place! Very up to date with prices and what I could afford to pay!

Customer service was friendly and helpful. Knew what they were talking about. Didn't have to play the game of transferring to millions of different people. One person knew all the answers to my questions. They did the job well. Cleaned everything I asked to be done even things I didn't ask. Overall I'm happy with the work they did. Would use them again.

The cleaning crew was on time, prompt, and didn't take all day. They were in and out in a timely manner. Overall really happy with the reliability of them. To me, it was a little expensive. But when you are laid up after knee surgery and have a husband who is useless when it comes to cleaning, it's worth it. They did an amazing job. Worth the money.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Molly Maid?

Workers were nice and polite but could have worked a little harder. I probably will not not use the service again or recommended it to anyone. Especially for the price the outcome should have been ten times better. Workers were reliable, showed up on time, completed the work that was stated and were professional. Made me feel comfortable while they were in my home. The value I paid for the service I personally expected a better job and certainly will not pay for their service again.

The woman who came was clean and neat in appearance. She was very efficient and quick. Was attentive but not intrusive. Did a great job, over and above what I expected. Very, very thorough and quick too. I've used maids effort and they always acted like I was imposing on their plans for the day. They always wanted to leave early. Not here, they worked slightly past the allotted time to ensure I was satisfied.

Very reliable. Showed up on time ready to work. Gave her a list before she started and she glided easily from one task to the next, stopping only for clarification. The service was priced competitively, the service however was above and beyond what was provided by companies I had used previously. Would definitely use again and again.

Wonderful customer service, very knowledgeable and helpful. I would use them again and recommend them to all my family, friends, and co-workers. My house was super clean, not a thing out of place. At the end of the job I was extremely happy with the results. The cleaners worked at an efficient pace. They were very thorough, didn't miss a thing. Totally cost effective, wonderful service. Worth every penny I paid. Would use again and again.

Very friendly and customer service is awesome. Always does a thorough job when cleaning. I'd definitely recommend them to family and friends. I'll be using their service again. They always give superb service and pays attention to detail. They always use the best cleaning products when they come into my home. I've always had a great experience. Always on time when I schedule appointments. Never gave me a hard time when having to work around my schedule. You can always count on them to be there when you need them. Reasonable prices that you can afford. The company even runs deals from time to time. It's not too harsh on your budget either. They are of great value to my family and I.

The cleaning staff at Molly Maid were very professional and they were absolutely very pleasant. I was very pleased with the employees themselves and the great job they did on cleaning our house. The quality of this service was outstanding! They not only cleaned very good but also focused on allergen reduction. Great service, great employees, what more can you ask for!

The staff or employees at Molly Maid were definitely reliable. As a matter of fact they came right on time, not too early and not too late and did a complete and thorough job on my home in around two to three hours which is good timing for the size of my home. Was super clean in the end! The value of the service I received from Molly Maid was a great value in my opinion. Everything I wanted done was done to my satisfaction and then some. I didn't think they were ridiculous in price as some certain companies that I have seen.

I told them what I needed in a person to clean. They we're very nice. Sent a good lady. I recommend Molly Maid highly. She came and cleaned every room thoroughly. I was skeptic at first. Lady did everything we agreed on before she came. I will use again. I was very pleased in the way my kitchen and bathrooms were cleaned especially. Lady arrived on time. Was very hyper and ready to clean. She had everything she needed to clean. Never was there any laziness or complaining. You really truly get what you pay for. I never had anyone clean so good. The price was very reasonable. I didn't feel tilted or disappointed at all.

They arrived on time, asked for special requests and completed tasks efficiently and professionally. Very polite and courteous, very effective representatives of their company. Paid attention to detail. It wasn't just a glossed over job. Did everything I asked them to and then some. I couldn't have done a better job myself. Very punctual. They were there when they were scheduled and came ready to work. It was a pleasure to have them in my home. It's hard to find work ethic like the kind they displayed throughout the job. Fees were absolutely reasonable for the work and professional attitude that was displayed. I would hire them again if I ever have the need of a cleaning service.

Molly Maid customer service was the best. They knew how to treat a customer and when they come they always do an amazing job. I definitely recommend Molly Maid. The quality of Molly Maid is unlike any other cleaning place. They come and clean the whole house. Molly Maid leaves the house brand new. The reliability of Molly Maid is 100 percent great. I have never ever had to wait on them for anything. They always come at the time they say they are coming. The value of Molly Maid is amazing. For how good they clean, the price is cheap compared to all of the things they do for you and they are very professional.

Asked my concerns and what I wanted and needed done. Asked my schedule and was very accommodating. Very professional and easy to deal with. Quality work. I asked for specific things to be done and they were in a very timely and efficient manner. Work was very thorough and more was done than I expected. Were always on time, and if there was a reason they couldn't be I got a phone call explaining why and rescheduled around my schedule. Performance was spot on, no complaints. Wasn't sure what to expect, but I received pretty good value for what I was charged. Received a discount if it wasn't done or the schedule had to be changed.

They were excellent at providing exceptional customer service. Staff was friendly and professional. Would highly recommend. They did a thorough job. My home was sparkling. They were courteous and polite. Would do business with again and would highly recommend. Great service, fantastic. They were great at doing a very high quality thorough job. It was my first time hiring any kind of service like this and I was amazed and thrilled at the quality of work I discovered. I was greatly greatly pleased. Would do business with again. Thanks!

Very reliable service. They arrived early and finished the job in an excellent timely manner. I was impressed. They did a wonderful job and I could imagine they were the most reliable in the business. The cost was slightly high but highly worth it in my opinion. You got wonderful service and a great thorough job which made the cost worth every cent. The value couldn't be beat. Although high the rate was in line with and comparable to other companies.

When you make a call to Molly Maid expect a very friendly voice on the other end. After all, they are in business to make your life better! I would highly recommend Molly Maid! They perform high quality cleaning services. You will not be disappointed! You will gleam ear to ear ! Molly maid is very reliable! They show up on time promptly and ready to do their job of making you happy! You can count on Molly Maid! They are also very thorough! They complete their job and make you feel like you're in a new home and do it in the time you are told. At Molly Maid you get what you pay for - high values cleaning services! They are worth ever dime spent. You will not believe what you get for your money!

They were polite and attentive to my needs and listened to almost everything I needed them to do. It was comforting knowing I had trusting people in my home. The quality was good. They dusted everything and my floors never looked so shiny. Also everything smelled fantastic after finished with service. They came on time which was good but missed just 2 things when doing my house. Not a huge deal but maybe I felt I couldn't fully count on them after that. It was expensive but I guess worth it. They did a better job than I could do and I feel it was money well spent. Maybe a few more things would have added to the value.

The only time I used the customer service was when I had to cancel a service due to a death in the family. They were very compassionate and I had no trouble rescheduling my service. Very professional. They are highly trained and don't miss a step in keeping the house clean. I trust them in my home and have not had a problem. If they see something's amiss, they alerted me to the problem. This saved me money because they caught the problem early. They are very reliable and if there is a problem they give you advance notice if they can, or they can send a different crew. I would like to wait until for my team to come back. It's a matter of preference rather than any worry about any other person. The quality of service is a good value. I'm disabled and can't do the housework any longer but appreciate a clean and tidy home. Do I wish that it was less expensive? Yes. But you truly only get what you pay for.

I never had problems with customer service in regards to my account and setting up a payment plan and scheduling. Things ran smoothly from start to finish. The cleaning was done exactly as I hoped and took care of the jobs that are a hassle or too difficult to do on my own time. I trusted the maids in my home. And the results were up to my expectations. There was one or two times that they were running late based on when they said they'd come, but overall they always arrived on time and got done in a timely manner. I was never rescheduled on. I think the pricing was fair. I would have loved a package deal that offers a discount for more service ordered or for signing a contract instead of going week to week.

All dust and other form of debris was cleaned thoroughly. Some stains I had were removed. I was very happy to find the house clean. I would hire again. They clean everything crystal clear. My windows are clear and clean. Good service. I would recommend to everyone who likes seeing a difference. All the windows were scrubbed and washed. The floors were amazing and polished. The staff is great.

The cleaners were very friendly and cleaned my home very well. My customer service experience was about a 9/10. They are on time and never lets you down. All the rooms were clean and neat after they were done. My house was smelling fresh. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone. They are affordable as well. They usually finish within two hours. I have a three-floor house so I am usually surprised that they finish in such a short period of time and my house is spic and span. Good value for money. Definitely meet and surpasses my expectations. Money well spent. For the price I pay I would recommend them to anyone. You will not be disappointed.

Everything was great and I'd recommend them. No problems at all. Top notch, they came in, cleaned everything I wanted without me having to point things out. Everything was done perfectly. Can't ask for more than that. It was a little higher priced than I wanted to pay, but all in all worth it. I'd say twenty percent less would have been what I wanted to pay.

They were very professional, did a good job. Was home while they did it. They were very efficient. I would recommend them and would use them again. They took their time and cleaned all the areas discussed. They allowed me to inspect when they were done and asked if I needed anything else. They showed up when they were suppose to. Cleaned all the areas that were asked of them. They were very quiet and respectful while they were cleaning. The value of the service was well worth the price. They did a very quality job.

The customer service folks were very pleasant to work with. They listened to my needs and were committed to ensure that they were met without hesitation. I would rate them very high if given the chance again. The folks that came in to clean and organize were very professional but at the same time very personable. That is very important to me because I like to see people enjoy what they do. They did a good thorough job. They were right on the money as far as fulfilling their time commitment. If there was ever any question on their timeliness it was washed away by the job they did when they showed up. No complaints whatsoever when it came to that. I think the overall value is alright. I think some things are a little overpriced but at the same time I can justify paying it for the most part due to the great job that they do.

I described what needed to be cleaned how and they alerted their employees to my specifications. The employees were very helpful and not shy to ask for clarification from me. I asked them to dust everything downstairs, vacuum and clean carpets. They did so very well and left my home looking better and smelling nice. It is only not 5 star because they did not do any better than I would have if I had done it. Some pictures and high places were forgotten. They came to my home when scheduled and brought all supplies needed. They did not bother me once they had all their questions answered. For the price I paid, the work met my expectations. I would pay for this service again if the need ever arose. However, I would not specifically recommend this company.

They were very quick, very efficient. They got the right people there to do the right jobs. Customer service was very efficient, friendly, courteous and they help me whenever I need it. The quality of service was very good, very efficient. They did what they said they were going to do. They went about their business and they didn't bother me or my family. They took care of the job and it went a little beyond. I would recommend them to anyone in my family or close friends, anyone at my job because they did a very good job, an excellent job. They were prompt. They was on the job when they said it was going to be there. They told me how long will it take to clean a room and I took care of it. It was a very pleasant experience dealing with him. I feel like they deserve what I paid them and I gave them tips.

The cleaners were very communicative and completed their cleaning as they said they said they would. Would recommend to others in need of cleaning. They completed their cleaning as thoroughly as possible. When I looked over the entire house I could not find any areas of the house which were not cleaned well. Maybe just a bit more dusting was needed. They were extremely communicative and showed up on time when they said they would and completed their work in a timely manner. Was very satisfied. I should preface this comment by saying that I always cringe when paying someone else to clean, but the house was in great need of a thorough clean and the price was fair.

Clean floors, kitchen, bathrooms, bedrooms. They did a great job. They were helpful, kind and very good at what they do. Pleasing results. Easy people deal with, fast, friendly, down to earth. Awesome work, well done. Straightforward, honest, hardworking, care for how they do it from beginning to end. They are good for what you pay for. Performance great. Did the job in a timely manner, good service, very nice to deal with. They go the extra mileage to please people. I am very satisfied with their work. I rate them at the top for service and deep clean. Can't get much better. Hard workers. Down to earth to be around.

The service I received was great. Employees were very helpful in helping me in what I needed. Clean fast cleaning up. I would highly recommend this service. Professional, easy and convenient service. High-end service for a good price. They've done the job proficiently. Amazing service. Usually on time for the designated appointment. Fast and efficient in getting the job done. Other companies you can't really rely on. The price is a good value for all you get in return for it. No other service comes close. Choose over anything else.

They were very pleasant and courteous. They helped me a great deal by cleaning my house in a very neat and tidy manner. The quality was excellent. They did a beautiful job, couldn't have asked for any better. They did a very thorough cleaning and left my place looking and smelling great. They were very reliable. They arrived there actually a little bit early which is good so you are not waiting around. I would definitely recommend them for future services and to my family and friends. They charged a very reasonable price for the great job they did. It is definitely worth the money. They charge less than expected and do a fabulous job.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Business mogul David McKinnon founded Molly Maid in 1984. Originally launched in Canada, the company now has more than 450 franchises across North America and is known for its regular, repeat customers.

• 24-hour guarantee: Customers of Molly Maid can let the company know if they are unhappy with the cleaning service provided within 24 hours. The company will return and re-clean, free of charge.
  • Ms. Molly Foundation: The company uses some of its profits to support the victims of domestic violence in various communities.
  • Free consultation: To provide an accurate estimate of what cleaning services will cost, Molly Maid sends professionals to homes to do free consultations.
  • Scheduling options: Molly Maid offers a variety of scheduling options, including weekly, every other week and monthly cleaning.
  • All supplies provided: The company's cleaners bring all the supplies they need to clean a home, no matter how deep a clean is required.
  • Best for Homeowners who are looking to establish a regular cleaning routine with a professional company.

Compare Cleaning Services