Molly Maid

Compare Cleaning Services

Research top Cleaning Services recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

They responded very quickly to my request for service and were very professional and friendly. They arrived on time and were finished in the amount of time I was told they would be. The cleaning professionals were very nice and worked efficiently, but went about their job without interfering with anything we were doing. Everything was put back properly, very clean and neat, and nothing was out of place. The job was done quickly and very well. The office billed me correctly and did not keep after me for more service. I was satisfied with the price they quoted me and after I saw how well they cleaned I was very happy to pay what they quoted me. I have heard from friends who have paid more and did not have their place cleaned as well.

Molly Maid did what they said they was going to do. They showed up just about the right time, had all their supplies, they were ready to go to work, were in and out fairly quickly within an hour. They cleaned all the rooms, wash the bathtub and shower, they mop the floor or waxed it, made the beds busted. They were nice and friendly. No negativity. I was satisfied but maybe expected a little more for the money. At over $100 or less than 1 hour it seems a little much to me although I was glad to get the cleaning done it seems a little excessive but those are the days we live in.

I used this service and had no issues whatsoever. They showed up on time and were exceptional people to have at my house. They did what I asked and has no complaints. Very trustworthy. The price for my service was well worth what I asked of them to do. They did an exceptional job and I will call them again come spring when I need my spring cleaning done!!!

I had asked for a certain time and Molly Maids arrived within 10 mins. of the agreed time. However, the cs rep did call and said they got held up in traffic and would be a tad late. Also I had asked for special attention in my family room and downstairs bathroom as I was expecting really important company. Everything was as I expected very clean. I am rather particular however Molly Maids did a better job than even I would have done. I could not see, feel or detect any bit of dust or dirt on anything. They left nothing to clean or for me to have any complaints. They are worth every penny and the money I spent was worth my being able to relax and enjoy my weekend, family and friends. Otherwise I would have spent all of Friday evening and Saturday to do what they did in a few hours. There is no price for that quality time left for me to enjoy with family and friends.

The quality was very good and equally matched to the price so the experience had a value that was acceptable. They did a professional job and it worked out well. They were reliable since they were on time and at the correct destination. I was very pleased with the results of this experience. They were worth the money.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Molly Maid?

Molly Maid has good and wonderful service. I would definitely recommend them to anyone needing help around their home. I trusted them in my home with no problems ever. They send very friendly wonderful people. They are always on time. If something were to ever come up, they work around your schedule. Just call them and they are happy to help you. I love the value, I stay super busy and although I do like to do certain things myself it definitely pays off to have the extra help from time to time. Very worth it.

Customer service was helpful the whole way, told me everything and answered my questions. They were on time and done when told and did as I was told. They were 100% reliable at all times and I didn't think it was going to be that way. There were no problems and service was done better than I thought it would have been done. The price was very good and no hidden fees or anything. They were just right and still are. I'd use them again if the price was still lower as money is tighter now.

The customer service was very great. They cleaned all the rooms and the whole house for a very reasonable price. They were very courteous and respectful of my home. I liked them a lot. The quality of the experience was very great. The maids were very respectful and they made sure that my home was very taken care of. They were very courteous and very nice. They made great small talk and I enjoyed their visits. They are very reliable and on time.

Very friendly staff. Maid was rather attractive too, which never hurts. She asked what areas we would like her to focus on and paid attention. Very thorough. Price was very reasonable, but I am a little cheap and would always prefer to pay less. Showed up on time and went right to work. They gave a realistic estimate of how long it would take and kept to that estimate and price. Good value for the service provided.

The crew came in and started working right away when arriving at my home. They clean it really well and did a good job and made sure I was satisfied before they left. My home was smelling great. Quality of service was excellent, my home was cleaned in a flash, mopped floors and cleaned oven and also did laundry and washed dishes by hand. House was spotless before they left. They arrived about ten mins late but once they got their cleaning stuff in the house they got started right away and did an awesome job cleaning my home. The value of their cleanliness was awesome, made sure I got exactly what I paid for and clean thoroughly. Home was cleaned top to bottom.

Very friendly, knowledgeable, understood what I wanted, very informative as far as what I was trying to explain and may not know the correct terms - just overall helpful. Very detail-oriented high quality service. Appreciate pointing things out and showing me what I would have missed or when I might have not noticed. They were on time. It didn't take no more no less than what the hours that were told it to me and you did a very good job and will use again. Faber and other Equipment and supply very punctual, detail-oriented. They cleaned everything I said I was going to clean my house. Smell good and for the price that I paid it would have cost the same amount for me to buy my own cleaning supplies.

Very nice people who I could easily be friends with, they not only got the job done quickly but also were willing to talk to you for a few minutes about non job related subjects. I would definitely consider being friends with them. They got the job done in about two hours, which was incredible considering how messy my little cousins are who came to spend the night with me. The mirrors were cleaner than I've ever seen and I swear I could nearly see my reflection in my hardwood flooring. I've left them alone several times to do their cleaning and not once have they stolen or any sort of thing, no matter what the mess is they're quick to clean it as well. This service is very valuable and it's the perfect price. I would definitely without a doubt in my mind recommend it to others. They're kind, reliable, and work quickly.

They did a good job and they were very professional when I talked to them. They did what they said they were going to do. The house was left in one piece and nothing was missing. They were very courteous when I called them on the phone and when I had to have them in my house and home. This company is honest and does good work. This company is very reliable and they do a good job at what they do. They have a good reputation on being honest and responsible because they were both and more. They have a good price. I have talked to people who use cleaning services and I thought it was only rich people. It was very affordable and I think that I will be using this more and more in the near future.

They came with their own cleaning supplies. They got right down to work and skipped nothing. The furniture was polished, garbage was emptied and the entire house looked perfect!!! The quality of their work was fabulous!!! Everything sparkled, especially the furniture. They used the right equipment and the best equipment. The floors looked perfectly clean, not even a piece of lint showed. They arrived on time and were extremely polite and very neat looking. They were extremely friendly and described their service. They got right to it and were very, very fast. The value worth every single penny. They said what they were going to do and they did it to a tee. I will definitely be calling them again.

I was happy they were prompt to arrive at the time they said they would. Two woman who were very efficient and even cleaned some area that I did not expect. They seemed to enjoy their job and were both very hard workers. I thoroughly did an examination of the work after the two plus hours they were there and was completely satisfied. Came very prepared with all the necessary equipment. I have already told my friends about them. Extremely reliable from the time they showed up which was prompt until the completely through job that they did on my home.

I never had to ask them to do anything extra. They got right to work and did not stop until all the cleaning was completed. The Value of the work was impeccable. Everything done from the bathrooms to the kitchen was squeaky clean. I was happy that there was not a thing that I had to go over and redo. I even made a special point of calling the office to let them know my satisfaction with the work that was done.

Fast and efficient. They complied gracefully and answered all questions promptly without a bunch of millennial newspeak to make themselves sound smart. Everything was done better than I requested, they had a great attention to detail and left every room better than they found it. They were faster than I expected and worked hard the whole time they were in my home. They arrived ten minutes early. The billing rate was fair for the time spent in my home and the quality of work performed. I'd totally rehire them in the event I need to again.

Very professional staff. Everything was cleaned very very well. It was worth the cost. They took care of everything. Will definitely use their services in the future. If I could I'd use weekly services. Their reliability level was very high. They came on their scheduled time and were finished in a timely fashion like the professionals they are. There are some more inexpensive companies out there but I'm very happy with them. I feel it was a very reasonable rate for the work they did.

They were very professional and nice. When I called to get a quote on services I was feeling bad after having surgery and felt embarrassed to have people in to clean my house. The person that came into my home was sweet and had me at ease. And put my nervousness to rest. They were fast and the work was fantastic. The person was on time and was extremely effective and efficient. Everything was sparkling clean, done right and professional. This is a service that I would recommend and use again. I liked the services. The people were good and for the price it was not bad. However as consumer, prices could be lower. Overall for the work that was done, it is a price I would pay.

When I called them to set a appointment and see what they charged, the woman was very friendly answered all my questions. They came within 3 days of calling them. They were cleaning 3 hours very good and friendly. I would recommend to any friend, family and they did good job. There is nothing I'm dissatisfied about. They came on time and did a awesome job. I'm very happy using them and would call them again. They did stuff that wasn't even asked to clean. For what I got charged it was worth every penny. I'm so happy they worked hard and got a new customer and possible some of my neighbors are using their service also.

They were very nice and helpful and make your house nice and it's good and stuff like that. I would recommend them to everyone that I know cause they are great and stuff. The quality is good. They provide good service. If you want the premium package it costs more but it's well worth it because it's of the best quality cleaning. They are very reliable. They come, they clean, they leave, then they come again and clean the next tile again and again and again so they are pretty good. Great value for how clean they leave anything. They could polish a turd and it would look amazing. So they have great value for cleaning for a good price.

I've only spoken to very polite people and they're over responsive and they do somewhat good job of cleaning. I was somewhat pleased with how they did their work. Not very reliable, never show up on time and I have to meet when they do. Get the job done cleaning but I wish with my busy schedule that they would show up on time. With the busy schedule in life I don't have time to sit and wait for them to show up. I've use the service two times and both times I were very late. Due to them being late I have decided to use another service which I haven't decided on yet. I prefer promptness.

Customers service was great, helpful, and very knowledgeable in what they were doing! Very pleased with service and will use again! Saved me the hassle! Quality of service was great! Very efficient work and had no issues whatsoever! Would be happy to use this service again in the near future! Very pleased with reliability! They showed up as scheduled, did the work requested in the amount of time needed them to have the work done. Great service! The value of Molly Maid was right in line with what I was going to pay in the first place! Very up to date with prices and what I could afford to pay!

Customer service was friendly and helpful. Knew what they were talking about. Didn't have to play the game of transferring to millions of different people. One person knew all the answers to my questions. They did the job well. Cleaned everything I asked to be done even things I didn't ask. Overall I'm happy with the work they did. Would use them again.

The cleaning crew was on time, prompt, and didn't take all day. They were in and out in a timely manner. Overall really happy with the reliability of them. To me, it was a little expensive. But when you are laid up after knee surgery and have a husband who is useless when it comes to cleaning, it's worth it. They did an amazing job. Worth the money.

Workers were nice and polite but could have worked a little harder. I probably will not not use the service again or recommended it to anyone. Especially for the price the outcome should have been ten times better. Workers were reliable, showed up on time, completed the work that was stated and were professional. Made me feel comfortable while they were in my home. The value I paid for the service I personally expected a better job and certainly will not pay for their service again.

The woman who came was clean and neat in appearance. She was very efficient and quick. Was attentive but not intrusive. Did a great job, over and above what I expected. Very, very thorough and quick too. I've used maids effort and they always acted like I was imposing on their plans for the day. They always wanted to leave early. Not here, they worked slightly past the allotted time to ensure I was satisfied.

Very reliable. Showed up on time ready to work. Gave her a list before she started and she glided easily from one task to the next, stopping only for clarification. The service was priced competitively, the service however was above and beyond what was provided by companies I had used previously. Would definitely use again and again.

Wonderful customer service, very knowledgeable and helpful. I would use them again and recommend them to all my family, friends, and co-workers. My house was super clean, not a thing out of place. At the end of the job I was extremely happy with the results. The cleaners worked at an efficient pace. They were very thorough, didn't miss a thing. Totally cost effective, wonderful service. Worth every penny I paid. Would use again and again.

Very friendly and customer service is awesome. Always does a thorough job when cleaning. I'd definitely recommend them to family and friends. I'll be using their service again. They always give superb service and pays attention to detail. They always use the best cleaning products when they come into my home. I've always had a great experience. Always on time when I schedule appointments. Never gave me a hard time when having to work around my schedule. You can always count on them to be there when you need them. Reasonable prices that you can afford. The company even runs deals from time to time. It's not too harsh on your budget either. They are of great value to my family and I.

The cleaning staff at Molly Maid were very professional and they were absolutely very pleasant. I was very pleased with the employees themselves and the great job they did on cleaning our house. The quality of this service was outstanding! They not only cleaned very good but also focused on allergen reduction. Great service, great employees, what more can you ask for!

The staff or employees at Molly Maid were definitely reliable. As a matter of fact they came right on time, not too early and not too late and did a complete and thorough job on my home in around two to three hours which is good timing for the size of my home. Was super clean in the end! The value of the service I received from Molly Maid was a great value in my opinion. Everything I wanted done was done to my satisfaction and then some. I didn't think they were ridiculous in price as some certain companies that I have seen.

I told them what I needed in a person to clean. They we're very nice. Sent a good lady. I recommend Molly Maid highly. She came and cleaned every room thoroughly. I was skeptic at first. Lady did everything we agreed on before she came. I will use again. I was very pleased in the way my kitchen and bathrooms were cleaned especially. Lady arrived on time. Was very hyper and ready to clean. She had everything she needed to clean. Never was there any laziness or complaining. You really truly get what you pay for. I never had anyone clean so good. The price was very reasonable. I didn't feel tilted or disappointed at all.

They arrived on time, asked for special requests and completed tasks efficiently and professionally. Very polite and courteous, very effective representatives of their company. Paid attention to detail. It wasn't just a glossed over job. Did everything I asked them to and then some. I couldn't have done a better job myself. Very punctual. They were there when they were scheduled and came ready to work. It was a pleasure to have them in my home. It's hard to find work ethic like the kind they displayed throughout the job. Fees were absolutely reasonable for the work and professional attitude that was displayed. I would hire them again if I ever have the need of a cleaning service.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Business mogul David McKinnon founded Molly Maid in 1984. Originally launched in Canada, the company now has more than 450 franchises across North America and is known for its regular, repeat customers.

• 24-hour guarantee: Customers of Molly Maid can let the company know if they are unhappy with the cleaning service provided within 24 hours. The company will return and re-clean, free of charge.
  • Ms. Molly Foundation: The company uses some of its profits to support the victims of domestic violence in various communities.
  • Free consultation: To provide an accurate estimate of what cleaning services will cost, Molly Maid sends professionals to homes to do free consultations.
  • Scheduling options: Molly Maid offers a variety of scheduling options, including weekly, every other week and monthly cleaning.
  • All supplies provided: The company's cleaners bring all the supplies they need to clean a home, no matter how deep a clean is required.
  • Best for Homeowners who are looking to establish a regular cleaning routine with a professional company.

Compare Cleaning Services