Protect What Matters Most

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

47 Moen Consumer Reviews

Original review: May 25, 2018

The Moen simplifies my life in every way. It is a great innovation that helps me do my tasks and it is a great modern item that is high quality. It is always reliable and durable. It is very convenient in our everyday living and it never lets me down. It is amazing how simple but efficient it is. It also saves time and hassle in everyday use. It has no touch turn on feature. There is an automatic hot/cold sensor feature or you can switch to manual if you like. I am satisfied with what I got.

Original review: May 24, 2018

I liked the design and model of this sink faucet. This was very modern and has an extendable head plus two different spray features. These include streamline and shower head. But it got dirty pretty often and showed hard water quite easily. It also had too many spot where mold and other bacteria tried to grow. I would suggest that this faucet be made out of a material that did not have to be cleaned as often, or one that reacted better to hard water.

Original review: May 20, 2018

I like the Moen faucet a lot. Like the design of auto on-off. Also, it is retractable head, lighted, one lever, hot and cold water on one handle. But the water flow splashes on sink. And it's not easy to get varying levels on the force of the water.

Original review: May 19, 2018

Moen had good quality faucets at good prices. We were able to select a simple one that fit our needs and that we enjoy and it was easy to install. I like that it is high quality and has a nice look to it. It works well and has the basic features that help make using it in the kitchen easier and simpler for me to use.

Original review: May 18, 2018

I had a Moen Faucet for 12 years which developed leaks in the arm and base of the faucet. Moen sent a new arm but that did not help since the whole base was leaking and running under my sink leaking gallons of water per day. We had even changed cartridge (with one I had to purchase for my faucet). This was the second time I had issues with this faucet and they had to send parts (the old faucet). Ended up I had to replace whole unit. I bought a new MOEN faucet at Home Depot and had a plumber install Since the Moen faucets do not come with any installation instructions.

I paid for not only the faucet but other items at the same time. I could not wait for Moen to send a replacement faucet, so even though they "warranty" they would only agree to a 15% rebate on the new Moen faucet I purchased. I photographed as instructed UPC on box for new faucet (already installed) and folded Home Depot Receipt clearly showing Moen faucet number and amount with place, time, date, store visible...THEY REFUSE TO ISSUE THAT REBATE UNLESS I SHOW THEM ALL THE RECEIPT WITH TOTAL FOR EVERYTHING I PURCHASED THAT DAY.

It is none of their business what else I purchased. It clearly shows the UPC & price of that faucet and they got the UPC from my box! Twice already they have refused to pay rebate unless I show them everything I bought...so, do not believe Moen. They should have sent the whole replacement faucet in the first place. Then when they did not, they should have refunded the price of the new faucet. They do not. They agree to the 15% rebate, okay... Then try to get out of paying that as well. I even registered my new faucet. Now I am simply disgusted and disappointed in Moen. It is the last item shown on receipt. You can bet I won't believe them again.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Moen?

Original review: April 30, 2018

Moen brand is high quality and is popular. Many designers and people recommend it. It is long lasting and performs well. It is upscale, modern and contemporary. It is also stylish and attractive. It is timeless and durable. But should offer different finishes, cleaning tips and cleaning products with it.

Original review: April 29, 2018

I like the look of the Moen faucet I bought for my new house and that it is removable. It was easy to find and has a matching soap pump that I bought. However, I didn't like all the options for the faucet but I had to pick one out of default. Didn't like farmhouse sink style and that they sell a different type of Moen faucet to different stores. Great experience with Moen but we bought it from a supplier. If I bought my faucet from Home Depot I don't know how happy I would be because someone told me they make a different type of faucet for Home Depot.

Original review: April 28, 2018

I like that Moen has a built in sprayer where you just pull the faucet out. I also like how easy it was for me to find a style that fit into my kitchen motif and that it is easy to clean. But I dislike the one touch on system, where you just touch it and it turns on. It worked great at first but over time it has become less reliable. I would not get this style of faucet again. Overall I feel like that it is a decent brand, they have a large selection of styles and designs, but the quality has gone down over the last few years.

Original review: April 27, 2018

Moen was recommended by my brother who is a plumber and I purchased it at Amazon.com. It has good value for the price paid, easy to install and durable. It has lasted five years in my hall bathroom which gets the most use. I wish they could make the price less expensive though.

Original review: April 26, 2018

I enjoy the look of the faucet as it goes with the rest of my kitchen. I like the metal finish. The color matches with the rest of the appliances. The sprayer is easy to use and I like the shape of the stream of water. This faucet allows me to better clean my dishes and using the sprayer has made cleaning my dishes easier. The way the faucet swivels, however, may be a bit odd for my style of sink though. I also wish the faucet came out a bit further over the sink. Many times the counter top gets sprayed with water.

Original review: April 25, 2018

My old faucet used to get stuck and was dated. The new one had to be functional and stylish which I found with my new faucet. I got a matte silver one and I love the look of it. It's a good finish that resists water spotting and fingerprints. Quality seems good. However I would like for it to feel more sturdy. The handle sometimes feels on the cheap end and for as much as I'm paying I want it to last for a long time. Installation had a few hiccups. However that could have been user error. Overall I am satisfied with this purchase and would buy from Moen again.

Original review: April 18, 2018

The Moen faucet brand has the best quality. Even their prices are reasonable. Whenever I have the opportunity, I always choose Moen and I have replaced other brands with theirs. I have Moen faucets in my kitchen as well as in my bathrooms. I always receive compliments from guests pertaining to my Moen faucets - most people recognize quality when they see it.

Original review: April 17, 2018

Moen is a brand that is quick and easy to install that I did not even have to look at the instructions to know how to do it. It comes in almost one piece so there is not a lot to have to connect. I like that you can get it in one handle or two handles. So that it goes with the decor of the room you are using it in. I am getting into the one handle more as it seems easy to use. But I wish it would come in more finish features. I like stainless steel but not a bright polished look.

Original review: April 16, 2018

Moen has an extended sprayer which makes it easier to wash my dishes and pots. I like the knob to control the water temperature. Also it has an attractive look and it is made to last. They either bronze or silver, but it would be nice to have other colors available. By having this option, people could pick a color to match the room. Also, it would be nice if there was a website or app where you can enter what you are looking for in a faucet and those choices would appear. it make the shopping experience better.

Original review: April 15, 2018

Moen faucet looks great. It was fashionable and bronze colored. It also had a sprayer made right in the faucet and was a pull down from the faucet. Everyone loves the way it looks very expensive. It makes people think I have a ton of cash. However, the flanges corroded and made it look dirty so I had to replace them. Also, it would not stay tight. I had to constantly tighten the whole faucet. Overall, I'm happy enough and could be much happier with it but the customer service was fan.

Original review: March 23, 2018

I installed a Moen shower fixture 17 years ago when I renovated my bathroom. Moen advertised that their product was warrantied for life. Throughout the life of the fixture I have had several issues with the 1222b posi temp cartridge failing. Moen has always sent me a replacement free of charge, however the replacement seem to fail almost annually. Most recently when I had called for a warranty replacement, they now are asking for the original proof of purchase or they will charge me for the shipping. I do not understand why this is all of a sudden. I tried to speak to customer service telling them look at my history. I think that the product quality and customer service is terrible.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2017

I bought a Moen bathroom faucet at the Home Depot in the middle of June 2017 and had it installed by a qualified plumber. Then I went on vacation for 2 weeks.

Within 2 weeks of my return the cold water side began to squeak every time I turned it on or off. I contacted Moen and they told me it needed new cartridges and they would send them to me. I let them know I was a 75 year old senior citizen and couldn't change the cartridges myself and that it would cost $100 to hire a plumber but they didn't care. Needless to say it hasn't been fixed and it is less than 3 months old. I will never buy another Moen product. I didn't contact Home Depot about this.

Moen Company Information