4.24/5

38 Moen Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 18, 2018

It has a better look than some other brands and I could choose between brass and silver. It was expensive but I wanted one with the best quality. I came recommended by the contractor which I think is important in showing the quality of the brand. It was easy to install by the person who did it for me. The faucet turns on when I need it and it came with a sprayer and a soap dispenser. However, the soap dispenser leaked and got all over the bottom of our new cabinet. I did not like that the sprayer was installed on the left side because I am right handed. But overall, Moen seems fine and it came with a two year warranty.

Original review: June 17, 2018

It has everything I could possibly want and was very easy to install. I had always had a high opinion of Moen via family and friends. It was them that ultimately convinced me I had to have. It never disappointed me and lived up to expectations. Quality is great and I love the sensor. With a wave of hand, no touching, can turn tap on and off. Helps enormously when have been cutting chicken and don't want to touch anything. Also love the retractable hose Which makes washing dishes easier. Battery for sensor is long lasting and have yet to replace.

Get expert buying tips about Bathroom and Kitchen Faucets delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 16, 2018

The Moen faucet switches between spray and regular. It also has a pullout hose and is a good length. The stainless steel is easy to clean and the faucet is easy to use. However, I wish the flow would stay the same no matter the water pressure. Plus the cover on the switch likes to come off and the pullout hose sometimes gets caught on the drain under the sink. Nevertheless, I selected this brand because of the price on eBay. It seems pretty good so far and it met my expectations. I hope it is long lasting because I only bought it a few months ago. Hopefully it won't get a lot of build up in it.

Original review: June 15, 2018

I bought a Moen kitchen pullout sprayer faucet. I have never had any issues with previous purchases of Moen faucets and the price was very reasonable. I really love the look of our new kitchen faucet as well as the sprayer is built in, which is the main feature I like most. The unit is stainless steel and is easy to maintain. I also like that it has the soap dispenser. However, I wish that the soap dispenser was easier to fill. It should be mounted so you can fill it from the top and not have to crawl under the cabinet to do so.

Original review: June 13, 2018

The Moen faucets are very satisfying and convenient. I wanted a faucet that would make it easy to wash and rinse large pans, vegetables and fruits. I bought a kitchen sink faucet and a bathroom sink faucet the same day. The kitchen faucet is a pull down and the best decision for a kitchen double sink. The bathroom faucet looks good and is easy to clean and has kept its new-like look. Both faucets have met all my expectations and I am very happy with them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Moen?

Original review: June 11, 2018

It's a Quality Product that is durable. I like the hands free activation, Finish matches my kitchen's decor and the high arch to the faucet makes it extremely functional for large pots to be washed and rinsed. I like all the features except the price. It did seem like I was paying a premium price for their brand name. But other than that I am extremely pleased with my purchase. I have used several of Moen product lines over the years and as long as it isn't one of their budget marketed products they always stand up to many years of use.

Original review: June 10, 2018

I had Moen in my old house and it worked great so I thought I would get another one. I like that it's pretty basic and also simple for the kids to use. It does exactly what it should and looks great in my house. I like everything about this brand, however, I need a filter. I do not like how much hard water shows through but that may not be the faucet's fault.

Original review: June 9, 2018

I prefer to pay a premium for a faucet that is either going to last a lifetime or will be replaced with their lifetime guarantee. I like Moen because of the lifetime guarantee. If anything goes wrong they will replace it. It is available at the local box stores, Lowe's, Home depot, etc. Also, I selected Moen because you get what you pay for. But, I would improve the chrome getting pits from the water. It's the calcium or something in the water that leaves the pits, but I don't like them.

Original review: June 8, 2018

I've had them for ten years and they never once let me down. I have a faucet in two bathrooms and faucet in the kitchen and all parts a lifetime guarantee and they have proven that to me. The product is great and when the inner valve breaks down or when I had issues with the outer plate cover all I do is call and they always send me a new one. I can even go on their website and still get great service with their user friendly portal which I love to use. I wish all my other products from other companies were like them.

Original review: June 7, 2018

I went to the store with multiple brands I was going to look at, Moen being one of the brand I was considering. This faucet was for my bathroom. It had the color I wanted. I also liked the style, finish and the price too. It was on clearance and it also fitted all the necessary requirements needed to replace the one that was no longer working. It was the right size so no counters had to be replaced.

Original review: June 6, 2018

The Moen seems to be fairly sturdy and well made. It's a brand we've bought before and self installed easily. The faucet has a modern design and looks nice in our kitchen. We like the quality. The price was also a factor in our decision process. It was an easy process to remove our old broken faucet and install the new Moen product. The faucet that we replaced was also a Moen product and I liked that it had a heavier feel to the pullout faucet spray unit. Our replacement kitchen faucet seems to be made of parts that feel more plastic and lighter weight, I wonder if they will last as long. I guess we will see.

Original review: June 5, 2018

This is a brand of faucets that is not only well known, had a strong history, and is a very affordable faucet that provide me with the confidence that I can count on. This faucet brand has always allowed me to express my individual style. I feel as though when comparing quality versus price, this faucet comes out on top of most other faucets. Also, I feel as though the variety of faucets is always pretty good. All in all, I have been very satisfied and this is a brand that I would definitely recommend.

Original review: June 4, 2018

The price and warranty were the most important factors, overriding anything else (i.e., main features, etc.). Value is a huge consideration when purchasing. A lower price for the available features is what would really be something to be looked for. The overall quality of Moen really stands out, above anything else, especially considering all of the features of the faucet.

Original review: June 3, 2018

I liked the look and angle of the Moen kitchen faucet. The color was appealing and modern in appearance. The faucet came with clear instructions and was easy to install. The angle and height of faucet make it easy to wash even large items in my sink. Also, the sprayer attachment is a great feature that makes rinsing a breeze. I am very happy with the Moen kitchen faucet and attachment. Plus, the Moen guarantee makes it a superior product since they stand by them for the duration of my home ownership. I just wish there were more styles to choose at local stores. I'd rather see a product in person rather than purchasing online.

Original review: June 2, 2018

Wonderful faucet - everything works as promised. Many designs to choose from. It has beautiful design, functionality and gorgeous brushed bronze finish. Moen is a trusted top quality brand to have and use! I always purchase this.

Original review: June 1, 2018

I like that the faucet neck is high up from the sink and it moves from side to side easily. The height is good for the neck, but maybe if the height was an inch higher, it might make it better. Also, it keeps the shine that it had when purchased. They sure easy to clean and the finish shines after it is cleaned. It was fast and easy to install.

Original review: May 31, 2018

My experience has been really great because Moen operates well and really looks awesome and elegant as if it uplifts the entire appearance in my bathroom and how it accents all of its features. I really like the way the faucet looks, how handles operate, how stylish it is and the way the material goes along with the look of the rest of my bathroom and how it serves as a real focus of class. But maybe I would change the handles so they were not as tight?

Original review: May 30, 2018

I love Moen! We remodeled our kitchen by enlarging it and we basically gutted it. I looked through lots of magazines, and watched all the HGTV shows on kitchen makeovers, and the new faucet adds so much to the overall charm of our kitchen now. It stands out in our kitchen, and one of the best choices we've ever made. I smile every time I go into my kitchen now. We've received so many compliments on our makeover, and people have asked about the faucets and want to know where we bought them. It has bronze finish with copper highlights. The neck of the faucet curves very gracefully, and the sculpted handles add to the overall beauty and style. It has retained its patina, and operates smoothly. However, it needs to allow a larger stream of water. It takes a long time to fill up my sink or fill up my stockpot to make soups. The dispenser stopped working after about six months. Also, the pump just won't work no matter how many times I pump it.

Original review: May 28, 2018

My experience was more than satisfactory. I like the brushed nickel finish and the design of the faucet, as it works well. There was a wide selection to choose from, and their stellar reputation was a good selling point. Moen more than met my initial expectations, and I would most certainly shop for this brand again.

Original review: May 27, 2018

I like that the Moen brand of the particular faucet that I recently purchased is well made and it is durable as well. It is also extremely reliable and made by a brand that I completely trust based off of their long history of making quality faucets. I felt that this particular faucet met all of my needs. It's good and there's strongly emotional connection to the brand.

Original review: May 26, 2018

I like the attractive and user friendly design with spray hose for ease of use. The shiny chrome appearance matches stainless steel appliances. But the shape of the faucet where water comes out is slightly odd. It resembles the male genitalia a little too much. And the faucet seems to become loose very easily.

Original review: May 25, 2018

The Moen simplifies my life in every way. It is a great innovation that helps me do my tasks and it is a great modern item that is high quality. It is always reliable and durable. It is very convenient in our everyday living and it never lets me down. It is amazing how simple but efficient it is. It also saves time and hassle in everyday use. It has no touch turn on feature. There is an automatic hot/cold sensor feature or you can switch to manual if you like. I am satisfied with what I got.

Original review: May 24, 2018

I liked the design and model of this sink faucet. This was very modern and has an extendable head plus two different spray features. These include streamline and shower head. But it got dirty pretty often and showed hard water quite easily. It also had too many spot where mold and other bacteria tried to grow. I would suggest that this faucet be made out of a material that did not have to be cleaned as often, or one that reacted better to hard water.

Original review: May 20, 2018

I like the Moen faucet a lot. Like the design of auto on-off. Also, it is retractable head, lighted, one lever, hot and cold water on one handle. But the water flow splashes on sink. And it's not easy to get varying levels on the force of the water.

Original review: May 19, 2018

Moen had good quality faucets at good prices. We were able to select a simple one that fit our needs and that we enjoy and it was easy to install. I like that it is high quality and has a nice look to it. It works well and has the basic features that help make using it in the kitchen easier and simpler for me to use.

Original review: May 18, 2018

I had a Moen Faucet for 12 years which developed leaks in the arm and base of the faucet. Moen sent a new arm but that did not help since the whole base was leaking and running under my sink leaking gallons of water per day. We had even changed cartridge (with one I had to purchase for my faucet). This was the second time I had issues with this faucet and they had to send parts (the old faucet). Ended up I had to replace whole unit. I bought a new MOEN faucet at Home Depot and had a plumber install Since the Moen faucets do not come with any installation instructions.

I paid for not only the faucet but other items at the same time. I could not wait for Moen to send a replacement faucet, so even though they "warranty" they would only agree to a 15% rebate on the new Moen faucet I purchased. I photographed as instructed UPC on box for new faucet (already installed) and folded Home Depot Receipt clearly showing Moen faucet number and amount with place, time, date, store visible...THEY REFUSE TO ISSUE THAT REBATE UNLESS I SHOW THEM ALL THE RECEIPT WITH TOTAL FOR EVERYTHING I PURCHASED THAT DAY.

It is none of their business what else I purchased. It clearly shows the UPC & price of that faucet and they got the UPC from my box! Twice already they have refused to pay rebate unless I show them everything I bought...so, do not believe Moen. They should have sent the whole replacement faucet in the first place. Then when they did not, they should have refunded the price of the new faucet. They do not. They agree to the 15% rebate, okay... Then try to get out of paying that as well. I even registered my new faucet. Now I am simply disgusted and disappointed in Moen. It is the last item shown on receipt. You can bet I won't believe them again.

Original review: April 30, 2018

Moen brand is high quality and is popular. Many designers and people recommend it. It is long lasting and performs well. It is upscale, modern and contemporary. It is also stylish and attractive. It is timeless and durable. But should offer different finishes, cleaning tips and cleaning products with it.

Original review: April 29, 2018

I like the look of the Moen faucet I bought for my new house and that it is removable. It was easy to find and has a matching soap pump that I bought. However, I didn't like all the options for the faucet but I had to pick one out of default. Didn't like farmhouse sink style and that they sell a different type of Moen faucet to different stores. Great experience with Moen but we bought it from a supplier. If I bought my faucet from Home Depot I don't know how happy I would be because someone told me they make a different type of faucet for Home Depot.

Original review: April 28, 2018

I like that Moen has a built in sprayer where you just pull the faucet out. I also like how easy it was for me to find a style that fit into my kitchen motif and that it is easy to clean. But I dislike the one touch on system, where you just touch it and it turns on. It worked great at first but over time it has become less reliable. I would not get this style of faucet again. Overall I feel like that it is a decent brand, they have a large selection of styles and designs, but the quality has gone down over the last few years.

Original review: April 27, 2018

Moen was recommended by my brother who is a plumber and I purchased it at Amazon.com. It has good value for the price paid, easy to install and durable. It has lasted five years in my hall bathroom which gets the most use. I wish they could make the price less expensive though.

Moen expert review by Jonathan Trout

With corporate offices around the world, Moen is a worldwide bathroom and kitchen fixture brand. It designs and sells multiple collections of faucets in different colors and finishes. Choose from modern or traditional styles and one of four installation types.

• Installation types: Moen offers centerset, widespread, single-hole and wall-mount faucet installation types. They also offer shower-only, tub and shower combo and roman tub faucets. Each type can be found in its many designs and collections.

• M Pact: The M Pact makes changing your faucet as easy as changing a lightbulb. If your Moen faucet is M Pact compatible, you can change your faucet without ever touching the plumbing. All changes can be made about the deck or in front of the wall.

• Spot Resist: Spot Resist is available on a variety of styles for kitchen and bathroom faucets. It prevents buildup, fingerprints and water spots on your faucets and is easy to wipe down.

• MotionSense: Moen faucets with MotionSense technology let you start and stop water flow by waving your hand near the faucet. It has two sensors, one near the handle and one at the top of the fixture. Switch it to manual mode if you want to use your hands to control water flow.

• Reflex technology: Moen faucets with Reflex technology use a retractable hose that allows you to pull the faucet head away from the faucet. When you’re done, it retracts back into the faucet.

• Best for: consumers wanting multiple choices in faucet types and styles.

Profile picture of Jonathan Trout