Joseph TruiniHome Improvement Contributing Editor
Joseph Truini is a home improvement expert who writes extensively about do-it-yourself home remodeling and repair, woodworking projects and tools and techniques. His work has appeared in several national magazines, including This Old House, Popular Mechanics, Country Living, Woman’s Day, and Today’s Homeowner.
More about Joseph→
Trade magazines such as Floor Focus, Floor Covering weekly and Floor Covering News has recognized Mirage Floors29 times in the last decade for its outstanding quality. The company is based in Quebec, Canada, and its products are entirely made in North America.
- Sustainable development: Among its environmental practices, Mirage Floors uses wood and waste recycling, and forest preservation.
- Samples: Mirage Floors offer online ordering of six samples for $19.95, with delivery and shipping included.
- Dealers: Specialized flooring dealers all across the United States sell Mirage products. Customers can find a dealer near them on the Mirage website.
- Wood species: Mirage Floors offer more than 10 wood species, including African mahogany, sapele, mahogany, maple, walnut and hickory. The company has three flooring lines: Mirage Classic is solid hardwood; Mirage Engineered is engineered hardwood and Mirage Lock is click-lock plank that have a fiberboard core and solid-hardwood top layer.
- Products: Consumers can order maintenance and repair products such as mop covers and touch-up kits directly from Mirage.
- Best for Green shoppers and luxury shoppers will benefit from shopping at Mirage Floors.
Mirage Floors Company Profile
- Company Name:
- Mirage Floors
- Year Founded:
- 255, 98e Rue
- Postal Code:
- G5Y 8J5