3.56/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Mile High Van Lines has a team of professionals equipped to handle an array of services including packing, loading, transporting, and unloading services. Whether you need a long distance move for residential or commercial purposes, Mile High Van Lines' mission is to provide the highest level of service. There will be a dedicated moving consultant during your entire moving journey to ensure the experience is stress-free with no hidden costs. Call an expert today for your free quote!

Mile High Van Lines Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Aug. 14, 2019

Hi) I used Mile High for my move from Aurora to Phoenix. It was very stressful thinking about moving so far but they made it very easy for me. Everything was super straight forward and simple. They picked up for the price they said they would and they delivered at the time they said they would. I can't thank Mile High Van Lines enough for making this move as stress free as possible. Thank.

Christina,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review! We appreciate your business! We're happy you're settling in. If you ever need movers again, just give us a call.

Mile High Van Lines

Get expert buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 27, 2019

I booked a move with Mile High when moving from Raleigh to Ft Lauderdale. Movers were professional and on time. Since it was my first out of state relocation, I was a bit scared, but right off the bat I knew I was in good hands. I do relocate quite often for work and would definitely use them again.

James,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. We are super happy that you're happy! We strive for greatness on every move, and will continue to do our best on every job!

Next time you move, just give us a call. It was a pleasure having you on board, James. Thanks again.

Original review: June 26, 2019

If you're moving and requiring some help, look no further than Mile High Van Lines. What I anticipated in moving was to be overwhelmed and stressed as I have moved multiple times in the past. Not with this company, I found the whole experience was friendly, fast and affordable. Rafael was responsive, professional and very informative. He set me up with a great crew who was on time and extremely efficient. Highly recommend!

Sarah,

Thank you for the amazing recommendation and review! We appreciate your business, and look forward to working with you again in the future! Rafael is one of our best, and I'll be sure to share the review with him! Thanks again.

Original review: June 26, 2019

Moving from home to home is so stressful, and it is so important to find the right company to handle the moving part. Mile High Van Lines' guys really did a great job. They took very good care of all of our furniture pieces, and they were very careful with my walls and floor in my new house. No issues at all. Their prices are actually lower than prices of few other companies I got a quote from. I also want to mention that their Salesperson Elisa is very professional, she was following up with me on a daily basis prior to moving day to make sure I have no questions or concerns. I would highly recommend this company, and definitely would use them myself should I ever need to move again.

Inna,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us an awesome recommendation!! We appreciate your business, thanks again!

Mile High Van Lines

Original review: June 21, 2019

I’m on vacation right now, and I couldn’t think of a better time to sit down and tell everyone how polite and stellar Mile High Van Lines was during my move a month ago. First time ever using movers and was worried about who I was gonna choose due to the horrible stories you can read online. After getting a few quotes from other reputable movers and doing my research I am glad I chose Mile High Van Lines. The four guys that they sent worked so hard and were super professional from the moment they started making boxes. They communicated with me all the way through and provided a super accurate quote. Definitely recommend them and would use them again any time. Tom (sales rep) was so attentive and easy to work with.

Hank,

Thank you so much for the kind words Hank! Tom said you were awesome to work with! I'll share this review with him. If you ever need to move again, just give us a call.

Mile High Van Lines

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mile High Van Lines?

Original review: Nov. 1, 2019

ITX LLC dba Mile High Van Lines, USDOT #1782839, stated in its "Binding Moving Estimate" that "if the load weight/cubic ft. [of a move] is less than the estimate, the customer will receive a credit for the difference. The load weight of our move was less than the estimate (witnessed and documented), but Mile High Van Lines has refused to refund the difference of $1,089. / On the day of the move, the actual movers insisted that the "Binding Moving Estimate" was too low even though a careful review of the things to be moved was given to the "Senior Moving Consultant."

The movers insisted on rewriting the estimate, increasing the load weight by 329 cu. ft. Our house had already been sold and we had not choice but to agree. I contacted the "Customer Service Manager," and was assured that we only needed to record the weight upon delivery, inform them, and a refund would issued. We did this, but Mile High Van Lines refused to issue a credit. In addition, we were never given a copy of the new "Binding Moving Estimate," the "Bill of Lading," or the "Home Goods Descriptive Inventory." I would avoid ITX LLC and its subsidiaries Colorado Transport Company, Presidential Moving, LLC and, of course, Mile High Van Lines.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2019

What a nightmare. They have a friendly persistent sales team and drivers and that gets them 1 star. Their crew got high on the job at load in. They damaged nearly every piece of furniture they packed for our move. I watched their crew drop every antique piece we owned on the way to the truck and the foreman's response was "yeah, I saw that. You have 90 days to make a claim." They were late delivering and each time the delivery got pushed back a few days they only "notified me" when I called, hours after they were already supposed to have arrived.

They were totally unprepared for the amount of time and effort required at unloading. I started photographing damage at the unloading but was given no way to note it on documentation. We filed a claim and they came back with an offensively lowball offer given the amount of damage sustained and recorded. I have lost so much money, time and labor by using this "full service moving company", and had most of our furniture damaged but I am not allowed to seek repairs until the claim is resolved. So I have had to live with and look at my broken belongings for 5 months already. Infuriating doesn't begin to describe this whole experience.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2019

I filled out a move app and was constantly hounded via text message, after getting a quote. 2 weeks after the quote, the company representative sent another message, and I replied "stop" to stop receiving texts from them. The company representative "Raf" replied, (I copied this exactly from my phone) "I mean I spend time with you, give you my expertise and sent you a formal proposal based on your needs a few weeks ago. All I wanted to hear was some feedback or updates on a job I put a lot of pride. If you feel "stop" is the best way to answer back, all good wish you the best. Respectfully," then sent "Off the follow up list."

I called his manager who instead of apologizing only made excuses as to why he thought the actions of his employee were warranted. The manager then went on to try to create doubt in my mind that the moving company that I had chosen to sign a contract with may be shady, and even sent me a link to look them up. I called by contracted company, and they looked up Mile High Van Lines, and showed that they were actually the shady company and had actually had their license revoked several times in recent years stemming from 2008 to present. The company that I had chosen has only had their license revoked one time since 1993 and that was only due to changing insurance companies. I went with AAA Moving Group and they were most courteous and helpful throughout the entire moving process. I would have given less then one star if I could have just based off of treatment to a potential client. Beware.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2019

Arrived late, delivered late, lost or stole 20% of our stuff, does not follow up. Basically, they just don’t care! I’ve been trying to deal with them and insurance for the past 7 weeks since we moved in. My wife’s great Grandmother's dining room rug was one item that never arrived. She’s been crying pretty much ever since. Most of my clothes never made it. According to their insurance I’ll get about one nickel for each item. That is if they ever pay a dime! Moving is stressful enough. We did not need Mile High to make it so much worse!

Original review: Oct. 16, 2019

I have the need to right a review because the work that's is so uncomfortable as moving to one state to another was actually comfortable with this company. First I talked to customer service and the service was excellent and precise. The came on time and the in the next few hours my apartment was empty and ready to leave. Then they continue to dispatch my thing in the new location with the same efficiency. Very pleased with the whole process.

Mile High Van Lines Company Information