2. Movers

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.22/5

Compare Movers

Mile High Van Lines has a team of professionals equipped to handle an array of services including packing, loading, transporting, and unloading services. Whether you need a long distance move for residential or commercial purposes, Mile High Van Lines' mission is to provide the highest level of service. There will be a dedicated moving consultant during your entire moving journey to ensure the experience is stress-free with no hidden costs. Call an expert today for your free quote!

Mile High Van Lines Reviews

Original review: Aug. 14, 2019

Hi) I used Mile High for my move from Aurora to Phoenix. It was very stressful thinking about moving so far but they made it very easy for me. Everything was super straight forward and simple. They picked up for the price they said they would and they delivered at the time they said they would. I can't thank Mile High Van Lines enough for making this move as stress free as possible. Thank.

Christina,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review! We appreciate your business! We're happy you're settling in. If you ever need movers again, just give us a call.

Mile High Van Lines

Original review: June 27, 2019

I booked a move with Mile High when moving from Raleigh to Ft Lauderdale. Movers were professional and on time. Since it was my first out of state relocation, I was a bit scared, but right off the bat I knew I was in good hands. I do relocate quite often for work and would definitely use them again.

James,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. We are super happy that you're happy! We strive for greatness on every move, and will continue to do our best on every job!

Next time you move, just give us a call. It was a pleasure having you on board, James. Thanks again.

Mile High Van Lines

Get expert buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 26, 2019

If you're moving and requiring some help, look no further than Mile High Van Lines. What I anticipated in moving was to be overwhelmed and stressed as I have moved multiple times in the past. Not with this company, I found the whole experience was friendly, fast and affordable. Rafael was responsive, professional and very informative. He set me up with a great crew who was on time and extremely efficient. Highly recommend!

Sarah,

Thank you for the amazing recommendation and review! We appreciate your business, and look forward to working with you again in the future! Rafael is one of our best, and I'll be sure to share the review with him! Thanks again.

Original review: June 26, 2019

Moving from home to home is so stressful, and it is so important to find the right company to handle the moving part. Mile High Van Lines' guys really did a great job. They took very good care of all of our furniture pieces, and they were very careful with my walls and floor in my new house. No issues at all. Their prices are actually lower than prices of few other companies I got a quote from. I also want to mention that their Salesperson Elisa is very professional, she was following up with me on a daily basis prior to moving day to make sure I have no questions or concerns. I would highly recommend this company, and definitely would use them myself should I ever need to move again.

Inna,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us an awesome recommendation!! We appreciate your business, thanks again!

Mile High Van Lines

Original review: June 21, 2019

I’m on vacation right now, and I couldn’t think of a better time to sit down and tell everyone how polite and stellar Mile High Van Lines was during my move a month ago. First time ever using movers and was worried about who I was gonna choose due to the horrible stories you can read online. After getting a few quotes from other reputable movers and doing my research I am glad I chose Mile High Van Lines. The four guys that they sent worked so hard and were super professional from the moment they started making boxes. They communicated with me all the way through and provided a super accurate quote. Definitely recommend them and would use them again any time. Tom (sales rep) was so attentive and easy to work with.

Hank,

Thank you so much for the kind words Hank! Tom said you were awesome to work with! I'll share this review with him. If you ever need to move again, just give us a call.

Mile High Van Lines

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mile High Van Lines?

Original review: Jan. 4, 2020

This past October my wife and I were planning a interstate move and started researching for a moving company. We entertained a few bids and selected Mile High Van-lines out of Denver Co. based on very favorable Consumer Affairs reviews. Well, our experience was less than favorable. Our nightmare begins November 7th with the actual move itself. To begin with we were told that there would be 4 to 5 individuals to wrap and pack all furniture and unload all our belongings on moving/delivery day. When that day arrived we only had 2 men who worked all day wrapping all of our furniture and loaded the first truck from 11am until 9 pm. The next day, November 8th they arrived around noon when we were told they would arrive at 8:30.

As they were taking apart the beds and furniture I asked them (as I did my Mile High representative when arranging our move, and it’s in the contract) if all the furniture would be reassembled once delivered in our new home and was told it was part of their job and part of the contract. At around 2 pm another individual shows up - after we called dispatch - to help with the packing and at around 7pm they finished loading the second truck.

In the meantime, I’m working with my representative on a delivery day and time and we both agree that they would deliver our goods the following Tuesday November 12th and that our goods would stay on the trucks in storage until delivery day. On November 9th I contacted my representative to change the delivery date and he was very accommodating and we rescheduled for November 14th. What we were never told was that all our goods would be removed from the trucks and placed in storage and reloaded for delivery. On November 12th I called to confirmed our delivery day of November 14 and was told delivery would not happen until either the 18th or 19th.

On delivery day which was on November 17th only two individuals showed up to unload the truck and they arrived at 10 am. At around 3 pm another individual showed up to help (at our request) but they were so far behind that my son and I had to jump in and help. In addition, none of the furniture was put together and the movers finally quit around 10 pm. At 6pm the driver of the semi came into our home demanding the movers finish so that he could leave. He was very angry and demanded the inventory list when a third of our belongings were still on the truck. He was yelling and very belligerent and my wife had to ask him to leave the house.

This company did not perform as they said they would. We are seniors and not in good physical shape and we had to reassemble all the furniture ourselves. They are in breach of contract and I would not recommend this moving company to anyone planning a intrastate move. Several pieces of our furniture were damaged and I suspect that happened when they off-loaded and re-loaded for delivery. After we were settled in we contacted the company and explained our frustration.

To our surprise they were not willing to compensate us for their breach of contract and only offered us $200 for my family’s hard work helping with the unloading. The administrator called my wife a liar when she told her they never put one thing together and the administrator said “how could they be there that long and not finish”. We still had furniture wrapped in blankets and shrink wrapping, tables, beds etc all apart. They did not follow the contract agreement after paying them almost $13,000. They did not keep their word on any part of what was agreed to and are in breach of the contract. We were devastated with this whole process. I’ve had a heart attack and two strokes and shouldn’t have done all the lifting and moving of furniture. We are not finished with this matter. Please note that all the workers were outstanding and this review is concerning management only. A very unpleasant experience.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2019

Worst service. Messed up on delivery date and pick up date - delivered on a holiday without confirmation, sent only one person to deliver the whole lot - and we did not overload the personnel. Cash vs Card delivery details - messy. Please avoid the unprofessional handling,

Original review: Nov. 1, 2019

ITX LLC dba Mile High Van Lines, USDOT #1782839, stated in its "Binding Moving Estimate" that "if the load weight/cubic ft. [of a move] is less than the estimate, the customer will receive a credit for the difference. The load weight of our move was less than the estimate (witnessed and documented), but Mile High Van Lines has refused to refund the difference of $1,089. / On the day of the move, the actual movers insisted that the "Binding Moving Estimate" was too low even though a careful review of the things to be moved was given to the "Senior Moving Consultant."

The movers insisted on rewriting the estimate, increasing the load weight by 329 cu. ft. Our house had already been sold and we had not choice but to agree. I contacted the "Customer Service Manager," and was assured that we only needed to record the weight upon delivery, inform them, and a refund would issued. We did this, but Mile High Van Lines refused to issue a credit. In addition, we were never given a copy of the new "Binding Moving Estimate," the "Bill of Lading," or the "Home Goods Descriptive Inventory." I would avoid ITX LLC and its subsidiaries Colorado Transport Company, Presidential Moving, LLC and, of course, Mile High Van Lines.

Timothy,

The revised estimate was signed prior to us loading the truck. We're sorry you're unhappy, but the volume is the volume and you signed up to pay for your volume. We appreciate your business.

~Mile High Van Lines

Original review: Oct. 30, 2019

What a nightmare. They have a friendly persistent sales team and drivers and that gets them 1 star. Their crew got high on the job at load in. They damaged nearly every piece of furniture they packed for our move. I watched their crew drop every antique piece we owned on the way to the truck and the foreman's response was "yeah, I saw that. You have 90 days to make a claim." They were late delivering and each time the delivery got pushed back a few days they only "notified me" when I called, hours after they were already supposed to have arrived.

They were totally unprepared for the amount of time and effort required at unloading. I started photographing damage at the unloading but was given no way to note it on documentation. We filed a claim and they came back with an offensively lowball offer given the amount of damage sustained and recorded. I have lost so much money, time and labor by using this "full service moving company", and had most of our furniture damaged but I am not allowed to seek repairs until the claim is resolved. So I have had to live with and look at my broken belongings for 5 months already. Infuriating doesn't begin to describe this whole experience.

Erika,

We sent a formal claim form. Please fill that out so we can star to remedy the damages with the valuation protection you signed up for, $.60/lb. per article.

We appreciate your business and apologize about any damage that may have occurred.

~Mile High Van Lines

Original review: Oct. 18, 2019

I filled out a move app and was constantly hounded via text message, after getting a quote. 2 weeks after the quote, the company representative sent another message, and I replied "stop" to stop receiving texts from them. The company representative "Raf" replied, (I copied this exactly from my phone) "I mean I spend time with you, give you my expertise and sent you a formal proposal based on your needs a few weeks ago. All I wanted to hear was some feedback or updates on a job I put a lot of pride. If you feel "stop" is the best way to answer back, all good wish you the best. Respectfully," then sent "Off the follow up list."

I called his manager who instead of apologizing only made excuses as to why he thought the actions of his employee were warranted. The manager then went on to try to create doubt in my mind that the moving company that I had chosen to sign a contract with may be shady, and even sent me a link to look them up. I called by contracted company, and they looked up Mile High Van Lines, and showed that they were actually the shady company and had actually had their license revoked several times in recent years stemming from 2008 to present. The company that I had chosen has only had their license revoked one time since 1993 and that was only due to changing insurance companies. I went with AAA Moving Group and they were most courteous and helpful throughout the entire moving process. I would have given less then one star if I could have just based off of treatment to a potential client. Beware.

Mathew,

So you must work for AAA moving group? Obviously if you do any diligence what so ever you can look and see that AAA is a broker, their info is here. We do support Rafael, he quoted you professionally, and with courtesy and you were rude to him, no worries, we took you off our lists, and wish you the best with whichever company AAA decides to broker your move out to. Best wishes.

US DOT: 3000307 Docket Number: MC00023704
        Legal Name: A A A MOVING GROUP, LLC

Sub Auth Type Original Action Disposition

HOUSEHOLD GOODS BROKER
        GRANTED

06/16/2017

~Regards,

Mile High Van Lines

Let us do the heavy lifting!

Take our two minute quiz to find the right moving company for you.

Mile High Van Lines Company Information