Miami Cooling

Compare AC Repair Miami

Research top AC Repair Miami recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

They are great to talk to, are willing to work with any situation, and they don't over charge. They are life savers, never had a bad experience with them. I'm very grateful and will always call them when needed. They are great with their hours and have always on time. But for any reason they fall behind, they work with you in that area too, discount or other wise. They know what they are doing and understand the products they use and fix. They also take the time to explain to the customer what's going on and why. The company's value is right, top of the line, high priority. They make it right and is honest about it. Not gonna find that anywhere else.

The customer service was very good and pleasant. They ensure that the matter is dealt with in a timely and effective manner. They also keep their customers informed about any happening that may affect them. The service hours were satisfactory as they try to accommodate their customers as much as possible to ensure that their needs are met in an adequate manner. They are quite knowledgeable and aware of the service they provide. This gives them an advantage especially of those customers who depends on their advice and recommendations. The value of their service is well worth it as they work very hard to ensure that the customer receives good value for their money. It also shows that their main objective is customer satisfaction.

From the moment I called the customer service department was very polite and helpful. I was able to explain my problem easily and they were able to set up an appointment quickly and efficiently. I found the pricing to be very fair and the repairman to come in a timely manner. The billing was easy and simple and I was quite comfortable the entire time. I was able to locate their number easily and found their hours to be quite flexible. They were available to me immediately and I had no problems getting the repairman out quickly for help. I found a repairman to be very knowledgeable and efficient. Was able to find the problem quickly. And also able to find a resolution quickly and effectively. I could tell he knew what he was doing and I felt comfortable around him. I thought this could have easily been a huge project that could have cost me a ton of money when it actually turned out to be something simple and was easily repaired.

The serviceman introduced himself first and presented his identification. He then observed my unit and explained everything about it and then told me what the problem was and then tried a few things first and then he told me what the problem was and how much it would cost to repair it. My problem started late at night on a hot summer night so I called several companies and I couldn't find one that would come to my home so I kept researching and found this company and they were so nice and said they would waive the service call and come to me. The serviceman came and he observed my unit and tried a few things and found the problem quickly. I have dealt with other companies before and was charged a lot for the repairs so when this company came at my convenience and waived the service call and repairs didn't cost very much.

Whenever I had problems or simple questions they answered and solved my problems right away. Very good customer service with workers who are kind and patient. I was even able to get in home service and checked out by a pro. Service hour were decent enough and flexible around my schedule. I felt that it was reasonable to the average daily schedule a person has and worker arrives right on time. Workers were noticeably skilled and a savvy at what they do. They solved any problems I had and didn't take long to come up with a solution. This service was very affordable. It fitted my budget very well with its satisfactory cost. Price is very affordable also for any family.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Miami Cooling?

For more information about reviews on please visit our FAQ.

Super work, they were so nice and did amazing work. I would definitely use them again. They were so accommodating, polite, useful, masterful. They had hours that fit my schedule perfectly. It's was such a relief and they were always on time with everything they did. I love this company so much. They were so knowledgeable and seemed to be leading experts in their craft. They never seemed troubled by any problems. I saved so much money and got incredible work. I wish I could have this company solve all my problems all the time.

This company is true to its warranty. Considering how busy they are in the heat in this environment that it's unbearable at times. They are consistent and great overall. Highly recommend these guys for any cooling services. Very satisfied with their operating hours. Late services available due to the conditions and workload of the equipment in homes of this area. The hours are convenient and they go extra if necessary. Their knowledge is second to none. They have experience with residential as well and business services available. They say that no job is not finished and they are true to this statement. The value of service is great. No hidden charges compared to other companies and they are very flexible. The price for late services are great and not overblown like others. They have great value!

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Miami Cooling is an AC Repair Company based in the El Portal neighborhood of Miami. The company also provides heating services.

• Going green: Miami Cooling offers a going green initiative, to help customers save money and be more environmentally responsible.
  • Large service area: Miami Cooling services almost all of South Florida, not just the Miami metro area.
  • 24-hour emergency response: The company is available for emergency AC repairs 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
  • AC education: Miami Cooling runs an informative blog about AC systems and AC Repair, and they also offer customers green energy and cooling advice and education, showing they are extremely educated in their field.
  • Contact options: Miami Cooling responds to questions and services requests via phone or an online instant contact form.
  • Best for Homeowners and residential landlords.

Compare AC Repair Miami