Call toll free
4.43/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Founded in 1979, Merry Maids is the largest home cleaning franchise network in the world, providing customized residential cleaning services through more than 900 franchise corporate-owned locations in the United States and 1,400 franchises worldwide, including 65 in Canada. Merry Maids is a part of the ServiceMaster Family of Brands, which serves more than 10.5 million customers includes seven market-leading companies that provide a wide range of related home services.

Merry Maids Gallery (1)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

1195 Merry Maids Consumer Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: June 11, 2019

It has been about three months now since we got Merry Maids' service, and they do such a beautiful job. I had to use a cleaning service since I had been sick for a really long time, and I have some disabilities. My mom, who lives with us, has disabilities, too. And the house was just in rough shape. I've used people off Craigslist, but I had a bad experience.

When I called Merry Maids, they had a plan that was incredibly affordable where they come in and do a deep clean. Having the service helps me, as I won’t constantly have to struggle to keep my home clean. They come out every other week, and our house is always beautiful when they leave. We have things that had been stained for years, and they got those clean. Also, they’re always really respectful to my family, my pets and my home. I've been getting the same people every time, except the last time when it was a different team, but I’m still so pleased.

One of the big things is that I have pets, and another is that the ladies are able to work within my allergies. I'm allergic to bleach fumes and Merry Maids have products that are able to work with that. Also, the ladies that have come in seem really happy. I’d like to believe that it means that they’re happy with their employer. It’s important for an employer to treat their employees well. I have recommended Merry Maids.

Merry Maids response

Crystal, thank you for taking the time to share your Merry Maids experience with others. We’re happy that you’re enjoying your new service!

Get expert buying tips about Cleaning Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2018

We were renting an apartment because we moved out of our house and rented a condo. It was the policy of the owner of the apartment to have it professionally cleaned before we leave there, so I called Merry Maids and they sent Digna and German. They cleaned the stove and everything that would have to be cleaned for new tenants, and they did such a lovely job. The house was pretty much empty, and they went through. When we were here a year in this house and it got too hard for us to keep up with the floors, I called Merry Maids. I asked if Digna and German were still there and if it would be possible to have them. They were there and Merry Maids gave them to us, and it has worked out very well ever since. They’re very nice, thorough, friendly and dependable. When they say they’re coming, they’re here. They do a wonderful job and I'm really satisfied with them.

We've been with Merry Maids for about four years now and they've been very consistent. If I want something extra done such as moving some chairs, they’re more than willing to do it. Also, they ask all the time if I have anything extra I want done and usually I don’t but if I do, they do it. They’re very good. When Holidays come up, they switch the schedule around a bit but it works. This time it didn’t because they come to me on Mondays but it doesn’t make any difference because they aren’t coming until after the Holidays again. Merry Maids came yesterday and they’re great. I always say to anybody who talks about house cleaning that I have the best people. I really like them. Everything goes right on schedule and very smoothly.

Merry Maids response

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

I called Merry Maids a long time ago but never followed through. Then, I had a knee surgery and I really couldn’t keep up so I called them. And I liked the fact that they were bonded. They were on the books and they were a bona fide company, not just somebody you pick off the street. That means a lot to me. I felt I was safe. The lady, Jodie, came over and explained everything. It’s a little pricey, but it’s well worth it.

The two ladies that came the first time were fantastic. They even cleaned the light bulbs and they were really, really good. My house never looked as clean. They power wash the floors. I’ve been using Swiffer WetJet and it’s sticky. Every time they come, it gets better and better and better. I'm very pleased. Especially since with my knee, I can’t have germs. So, I feel that everything’s clean.

They also carried in a box for me that I couldn’t lift, which was above and beyond. Then, my cat got stuck in a recliner and one of them helped me take it out because I couldn’t move. They’re very, very cooperative. I’m not worried about them. They just do their thing. I left before they were finished the last time and it was perfect. I’ve had people come and take the money and leave. I ask for the same people every week because they were just nice people, very pleasant, and diligent. It was a blessing. It was wonderful and we’ll keep them forever. I could sit here like a lady and drink coffee and not worry about anything.

Merry Maids response

Original review: Oct. 7, 2018

We have a scheduled Merry Maids' service every other week. If our service is on Thursday, which always is, I get a text either Tuesday or Wednesday that they'd be out there which is great. Before they started doing that, I couldn't remember from one week to the other since one week they're on, one week they’re off. So it has worked out really well. My interactions with their reps have all been very positive. We like using Merry Maids because they're a national company. We've had them for years and we never had any issue, but if anything were to go wrong, there was always a course of action, as supposed to just hiring someone else's cleaning folks professionals that might come to their house. If they weren't associated with a larger company, I wouldn't feel as comfortable.

If they missed anything, we could call somebody and they'd come right back out. But nine times out of 10, they do a great job. We leave sheets and towels out, and they know exactly what to do. And since they've been coming here for a while, we're really pleased with how the service is every other week. The only drawback, occasionally, we don't get the same team, which is fine. The ladies, even the other team, do a good job. But when you have a team that comes every week, they know exactly what you want and how you want it, and you come to expect certain things. Nonetheless, they're willing to do above and beyond occasionally, whatever you need. They tailor their service to each individual's home too which is nice. I'm pleased with Merry Maids and I'd recommend them.

Merry Maids response

Original review: Sept. 6, 2018

My husband and I have had surgeries, so we haven't been able to do anything. Also, we are in our '70s and we have back problems. When we started with Merry Maids, we were getting them every week. But now we only get them every other week because they tell us our house isn’t that dirty. Once or twice we had to change our appointments and Merry Maids called us a couple of times to change days when there were holidays.

We’ve been with Merry Maids for three years now. The one girl that cleans has changed several times, so we haven’t had a really steady partner. But LeRhonda, the main person, has been with us for over 15 years now. She has been with the agency when we started and she’s excellent. In fact, if I could steal her away from Merry Maids to be my personal lady, I would. She's fantastic. She works with different other people but she makes sure that the other girls do their job okay. The girl we have now that works with LeRhonda is fine, but she has only been with us a couple of weeks. She still needs some guidance and LeRhonda is taking care of that.

The Merry Maids crew does a great job and it all looks really great after they are finished. Lots of times, I am not here but it’s really nice to come and walk into a clean home. I don’t like a lot of scents, so the products they use do not leave a lot of perfume. My house doesn’t need air fresheners and we don’t have any pets. However, at Christmastime in the last two years, they gave us air fresheners as presents and they were terrible. My eyes burn and I get a headache when I open it up. I’m a little sensitive to things like that, yet I’ve never said anything because they were presents. But they should find something else to give if they wanna give us something. We’ve never been discouraged or unhappy though with anything they’ve done. A couple of a times we mentioned things and right away, they did them. We've been really happy with Merry Maids and hopefully, we can continue to use them.

Merry Maids response

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Merry Maids?

Original review: June 18, 2019

I'm 88 years old and can hardly do anything around, and Merry Maids are keeping my house looking good for me. They've been here three times already and I'm happy to have them coming every other week. They were here yesterday, and I was really glad to see them. My house needed it bad. We had no problem scheduling for a service and they did a good job. They're friendly and knowledgeable and my experience has been great.

Merry Maids response

Thank you, Elsie! We appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback! We’re glad to hear we were able to provide the service you needed.

Original review: June 15, 2019

Merry Maids always treats me well so they do a good job. They come out about four times a year right now because I just moved and they are very much flexible in order to meet my schedule. I give them a call to schedule appointments and the representatives I've dealt with have been excellent.

Merry Maids response

Thank you, Bill! We appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback! We’re glad to hear we were able to provide the service you needed.

Original review: June 14, 2019

The girls at Merry Maids are wonderful. They come on time and they are very pleasant and cooperative. They finish up and they’re gone before I know it. They do a great job and I really am very happy with them. The first cleaning that I had was called the Spring Cleaning and that was excellent, They went through this place and it was cleaner than when I moved in, because I moved in to a senior community and I have a studio apartment. Then the last time they were here was for a regular cleaning and they did a beautiful job, too. I can’t complain at all. I’m 91 and I’m short, so I can’t reach some of those high places that they reach like the top of the refrigerators.

The lady that came set up my appointments and I got a whole schedule here that I put on my big calendar. They’re coming every four weeks which is fine with me. I also told several people up here about Merry Maids to help them get organized and unpack from their moving. In fact, I have a friend and I told her about Merry Maids. I hope she calls. She really needs help and that’s a great service.

Merry Maids response

Great feedback, Anne! We genuinely appreciate it, and we’re glad to hear that you’re happy with your service!

Original review: June 13, 2019

My most recent experience with Merry Maids was excellent. They were extremely professional and cleaned the mess. I've used them for 3 years on and off. I had someone out in the meantime and the contrast was huge.

Merry Maids response

Mark, thank you for taking the time to share your Merry Maids experience with others. We’re happy that you’re enjoying your new service!

Original review: June 12, 2019

We hired Merry Maids to come out once a week regularly, arriving every Wednesday morning at 8:30. But it wasn't being very regular. And then they haven't showed up the last two weeks. We normally get a little email saying to expect the cleaner tomorrow, and then we get the little tracking little email. But that hasn't happened in the last two weeks. So I emailed Merry Maids yesterday asking if there was anything going on or if there were any issues. But I got no response. I emailed again today asking for a response.

Their cleaners seemed okay up until this happened. We were happy with the work that was done and how clean the house was. There was some things we even took off because the cleaner was trying so hard, and we told her she didn't need to do all that. I really love the lady that first came, and the manager that came to check out our property. As it turned out, they had already worked on our property before but it was with the previous owner. So, they were familiar with our property, which was great, and it was a definite plus.

Previously, the celeaner did not show up at the regularly scheduled time, and I had to explain to them that my mother-in-law was sick in the hospice, and she was getting more confused. So, if my husband was not there at a specific date and time as he promised, it threw my mother-in-law into more confusion. It was important that they kept their appointment at the agreed upon time, so my husband could follow through with his day. But I couldn't deal with them not showing up last week because it was three days after my mother-in-law died. So, the timing of this was horrible in the sense that I can't be chasing people around right now when we're putting together a funeral.

Original review: June 10, 2019

Debbie, the lady from Merry Maids, comes every other Tuesday. She’s very pleasant and gets along with the dogs. She brings dog treats. She does an excellent job cleaning and she always calls before she comes. She’s always on time, and anything extra like window seals, she’ll do that if I tell her. She’s really good. Scheduling our services with Merry Maids has always been good. I had quit at one point. I didn't think I needed it. Then, I called to get the same lady back, specifically, and they changed my days, which was fine. She’s never been sick. Once, it was a holiday, and they rescheduled to a date of my choice, so it’s a very good service. Sometimes, the rep who works at the office is difficult to understand, which isn’t her problem. She doesn't speak English very well, and she speaks very softly. I would highly recommend Merry Maids, and especially Debbie.

Merry Maids response

Great feedback, Janet! We genuinely appreciate it, and we’re glad to hear that you’re happy with your service!

Original review: June 9, 2019

I'm very pleased with Merry Maids. The girls are great, very courteous and they do a great job. I'm 100% satisfied with the cleanliness of our home after their service. We have our cleaning service on Tuesday mornings, and they come at 9 o'clock. We're flexible with the schedule given that I'm retired, but they're usually very reliable and they're here on time. We usually have two girls together working as a team, but last Tuesday, the girl was by herself. Still, she did an excellent job. All in all, my experience with them has been very good.

Merry Maids response

We’re delighted to read your feedback about Merry Maids. Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience. We aim to provide the Perfect service for each customer!

Original review: June 8, 2019

Scheduling my service with Merry Maids was perfect. I sent them an email. Their cleaning people were very professional and they did a good job. It worked out very well and I'm very satisfied. I’d highly recommend them.

Merry Maids response

We appreciate your feedback, Daniel! We aim to provide the best service to our customers!

Original review: June 7, 2019

I have a set schedule for the whole year with Merry Maids. So far, I've been with them for two months and the experience went well. The cleaning professionals have always been pleasant and very professional. After they finish, my home is excellent in terms of its cleanliness.

Merry Maids response

Original review: June 1, 2019

Scheduling the service is super easy to do. I scheduled Merry Maids to come every other Thursday. I just had to change it once and it was no big deal. If I ever need to skip a time, I just call the office and they mark it down. For the most part, the same people come every time and they show up on time and clean the house as expected. It’s nice. Although they might miss something small every once in a while, the house is pretty clean when they're done. The reps are super nice and sweet too. The kids even love them. I always greet them when they come every morning and then I leave shortly after they get here. They're great.

Merry Maids response

Original review: May 30, 2019

Merry Maids comes every other week and it's always the same day of the week. The ones who come out here have always been good. They’re efficient. They don’t do a lot of small talk and they get the job done. If we find one little spot, they jump right on it and after they finish, our home is always great.

Merry Maids response

Thank you, Charles! We appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback! We’re glad to hear we were able to provide the service you needed.

Original review: May 25, 2019

I'm very happy with Merry Maids. The lady comes in with the products that she uses and her vacuum cleaner, does her work and is very efficient. I've been very satisfied with the service that I've gotten.

Merry Maids response

Great feedback, Jean! We genuinely appreciate it, and we’re glad to hear that you’re happy with your service!

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: May 22, 2019

The assigned "workers": 1. Arrived late. 2. Took substantial amount of money from wooden box on nightstand. 3. Went thru jewelry box. 4. Broke a porcelain figurine. 5. Unlocked windows & Opened a screen in rear of my house. This condition I found after they left. 6. Did NOT CLEAN the HOUSE as described: A. Did NOT Clean, dust under beds, desk etc. B. Did NOT wet wash kitchen, bathroom or laundry slate floors. C. Did NOT Dust some furniture- tables, chairs, etc. Some only partially dusted. D. Did NOT vacuum furniture. E. Did NOT enter or touch/clean - Living room/Dining room. F. Many other areas of home - NOT cleaned-too much to list. 7. It took twice the time for these workers to clean part of house. The time prior MM workers cleaned the entire house.

8. Shook out their "duster" INSIDE the laundry room-AFTER dusting. 9. Phone calls to: Corporate office, Home Office were NOT returned. Responsible agency has NOT addressed the stolen money, unlocked windows, etc Offer from agency: they would come back for 2 hrs. at no charge. I refused- I do NOT want any workers from Merry Maids in my home due to the condition they left house & current example of MM workers. Also, Agency attempted to increase the initial quoted cost of cleaning - I declined to pay more. 10. This agency does NOT deserve a STAR of any kind. 11. I have been patient - waiting 2 months for a fair resolution - especially referencing the stolen money, jewelry box invasion, unlocked windows and house NOT cleaned.

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: May 17, 2019

Merry Maids is scheduled twice a month. They call and remind me that they're coming. Don, Debbie, and the girls that come are wonderful. They've just gotten complacent and for a long time now, I have to ask them to clean the floor in the bathroom by the tub. They don't move anything so there's dust behind everything. Every time they come, the same things are dusty when they leave.

I think their time schedule is so tight that they can't do anything else outside of what they do. I sit on the couch while they're cleaning when they get there and within about an hour and 20 minutes, they start vacuuming which means they've finished cleaning. They can't clean a house that big with that time. They don't even have time to have lunch and they're exhausted so they wanna get in and get out as fast as they can to get to the next place so they can just go home. And even though they give me a piece of paper every time they come to say what they're gonna focus on the next week, I don't think they ever focus on anything. I became very dissatisfied. I'm paying a lot of money every two weeks and I'm not getting the service only because they're so rushed. The floors and carpet are clean but I want everything to be clean.

Original review: May 11, 2019

The service from Merry Maids is very good and I'm very satisfied. I typically have the same primary person that comes out. She knows the house and she’s very thorough. We have two dogs so I know it’s challenging for them at times. But they take those rooms that they specialize in or do deep cleaning and for the other ones, they do the more high-level cleaning. They stay busy the whole time but I engage in conversation with them since I’m always here when they’re in the house and it's good conversation. They're really nice people. They’re also always on time and super friendly when they’re here. They're very thoughtful too, when they’re unloading and loading while I’m on conference calls. I work from home so it’s very easy for scheduling. They just let me know what day they’re coming back out and I let them write it on the paper when they leave. It’s hassle-free. They do four weeks out and if there’s ever an issue, I call and reschedule.

Merry Maids response

Original review: May 3, 2019

I get a call from Merry Maids to schedule services. In fact, I got a phone call this morning from them scheduling us for tomorrow for our semi-monthly cleaning. I always have a very positive interaction with their rep. Our normal cleaning person is named Nancy and we have requested her on a regular basis because she is very good. She does excellent service and the cleanliness of my home is also excellent. But we get multiple people only on rare occasions. Overall, Merry Maids has excellent office and cleaning staff.

Merry Maids response

Great feedback, Katie! We genuinely appreciate it, and we’re glad to hear that you’re happy with your service!

Original review: May 2, 2019

I hired an individual a couple of months ago instead of Merry Maids. She was just getting her business started. I told her the things that I wanted like I wanted to be able to notice that the floor is clean. I have animals and dusting was a big thing. So I went to the house after she was done and I couldn't tell that she was there. The table wasn't done, there's dust everywhere and the floor looked like it still had footprints on it. I cleaned the house and when I was done, you can tell everything's been wiped off.

But then with Merry Maids, I've only had one visit and it has been wonderful so far. The rep was awesome, he went through and explained a lot of things including stuff I didn't even know to ask. I never got to meet the person cleaning, but I felt very comfortable with the individual because the rep talked about how they do background checks on people. And when I walked in, I was like, “Wow!” I'm OCD about stuff and it looks like I did it. Big difference. I was very happy and satisfied.

Merry Maids response

Thank you, Amanda! We appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback! We’re glad to hear we were able to provide the service you needed.

Original review: May 1, 2019

I schedule a service with Merry Maids through text,. I would request that they send out Lisa, she does a really good job. We talk when she’s here and she’s nice. We just carry out a regular conversation when I’m here. I don't have a problem with them coming out here when I'm not around, it's always nice to come home to a clean house.

Merry Maids response

We appreciate your feedback, Ruth! We aim to provide the best service to our customers!

Original review: April 30, 2019

I had an acquaintance that had her house done by Merry Maids a few years ago and she loved it. I also heard people say that they've used them and that they're good, so I tried them. I had a deep cleaning two weeks ago, and they're coming back on Friday for their first regular cleaning of my house. The three ladies that came did an amazing job and I was very impressed. They were very professional and I trusted them.

Merry Maids response

We appreciate your feedback, Mandi! We aim to provide the best service to our customers!

Original review: April 28, 2019

Merry Maids comes to my place every two weeks and they've been very good over the past five years. They're always on time and very polite. They clean the whole place, vacuum, do the bathrooms, dust and clean the glass. They're very efficient and nice people. I'm extremely satisfied with Merry Maids. People can trust them to do a good job.

Merry Maids response

Thank you, Joe! We appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback! We’re glad to hear we were able to provide the service you needed.

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: April 26, 2019

I ordered the house cleaning service and was quoted $89 an hour. They spend 2 hours cleaning my house but I have been charged for 3 hours. They also forgot to clean one of the half bathrooms downstairs. I called them and left them a message but they never called back. I tried calling them several times but it's been going to their voicemail.

Original review: April 25, 2019

Everything was great and perfect with the reps from Merry Maids who helped us with scheduling. Their people come a couple of times a month to provide their services to us and they are all pleasant and nice. I'm 100% satisfied with our home after they finished their regular service. Right before we got back from Florida, they took care of our place and they did a great job. We came home from Florida and it was all neat and clean.

Merry Maids response

Skip, Thank you for taking the time to share your Merry Maid's experience with others. We’re happy that you’re enjoying your new service!

Original review: April 23, 2019

I'm very pleased with my experience with Merry Maids. Their people come every two weeks and it has always been good. There has been a couple of times where scheduling service with them has bounced and getting floored, and I had to reschedule a time. But other than that, the service they provide has been very professional and well done.

Merry Maids response

Original review: April 22, 2019

The staff from Merry Maids come on time and they get to work. When I come into the house, I can tell they’ve been there because the house smells good, it’s nice, shiny and everything is sparkling clean. It's easy to schedule a service with Merry Maids. When they say they’re gonna be here, they would be here. When I call to make a change in what I want them to do, their rep listens to it, and it happens. Their staff has a set routine. But sometimes, when I’ve had company and the spare rooms have been used, I would call Merry Maids and then they would include those rooms when they come the next time. So, I’ve been quite happy with what Merry Maids is doing and would recommend them.

Merry Maids response

We appreciate your feedback, Carol! We aim to provide the best service to our customers!

Original review: April 21, 2019

This was the first time that we've ever used the Merry Maids program. They really tried to accommodate the date that I wanted on very short notice. They worked so hard and did a great job. I wouldn’t hesitate to use them again.

Merry Maids response

Thank you, Colleen! We appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback! We’re glad to hear we were able to provide the service you needed.

Merry Maids expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Dallen Peterson founded Merry Maids in Omaha, Nebraska, in 1979. Today, 1,351 Merry Maids franchises exist across the United States. The company specializes in house-cleaning services, providing tidying or more in-depth cleaning services.

• Cleaning guarantee: If customers aren't happy with the service, the company will re-clean at no additional charge.

• Green focus: The company is environmentally friendly, using SHINEFFECTIVE maintenance products, which are "Design for Environment" approved by the EPA. The products are lower in volatile organic compounds and better for both the earth and humans.

• Employee screening: The company screens all employees thoroughly so customers can feel safe with them in their home.

• Team consistency: Merry Maids tries to send the same cleaning team each time so they become familiar with the space and cleaning routine.

• Online deals: The Merry Maids website has regularly updated cleaning deals so customers can receive discounts when using the company's services.

• Best for: Homeowners who are too busy or unable to clean their own homes, as well as renters who want their living space thoroughly tidied or cleaned.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs
ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Merry Maids questions and answers

What problem is Merry Maids trying to solve?
Merry Maids offers residential home cleaning services. Merry Maids allows homeowners to cross a major chore off their to-do list by keeping the house clean. Our customers trust Merry Maids to get the job done with teams that are professionally trained and background screened.
What sets Merry Maids apart from the competition?
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Also, cleaning services are available weekly, every other week, monthly or one-time. In addition to general household cleaning, we offer special house cleaning services for oven cleaning, refrigerator cleaning, window washing, packing & unpacking, wall washing, cabinet cleaning and post-construction cleaning.
All of our team members go through extensive background checks so that our customers can have peace of mind when opening their home to our team. We are bonded and insured so if an incident does occur, our customers are fully protected. Our nationwide network allows Merry Maids to offer the scale of the nation’s largest home cleaning business, with the service of a locally owned business.
What needs do your products or services fulfill, and how do you fulfill those needs better than your competition?
On every visit, our Merry Maids team dusts, vacuums, washes and sanitizes each room. Using our equipment and specially formulated products, we clean from left to right, top to bottom, so no detail is overlooked. It’s our products and processes that set us apart from the competition. We have a unique, proven method of cleaning various rooms and surfaces in our customer’s homes. Simply put, our goal at Merry Maids is to obtain 100% satisfaction in our service. No fine print. No asterisks. No worries.
How does Merry Maids measure success?
At Merry Maids, it is all about what the clients say and their experience with our service. We use a best in class system of client satisfaction measurement known as Net Promoter Score (NPS). This allows our clients regularly to provide feedback and tell us how we are doing. The voice of our clients is our key measure that fuels our future growth.
What’s the most common misconception consumers have about your industry and your company?
The most common misconception is that our industry is just a maid with a spray bottle and cleaning cloth. There is a science to cleaning. At Merry Maids, we dedicate time and resources to Research and Development because we believe that we are caring for the home and individuals that live there.
How has your industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?
Not only has the number of competitors in the industry increased, consumer behaviors and their involvement in the shopping process have evolved. More and more homeowners are relying on technology. This includes online price estimates, online scheduling and online purchasing. In the past, this was typically provided through a phone call to our company and our cleaning specialist would visit the customer’s home for an in-home, onsite estimate. However, more and more customers now expect a simple, quick, online, 24/7/365 shopping experience without having to talk to a live person.
What is something you wish every consumer knew about Merry Maids?
What a great team of associates we have working extremely hard to serve our clients every day. The pride our associates take in delighting our clients through their cleaning, relationships and all the little ‘extras’ are what make Merry Maids the great company it is.
Has Merry Maids received any awards or recognition your customers would like to know about?
Currently, Merry Maids is celebrating 36th years in business. We were featured in the Franchise 500® list as one of the top franchises in 2013 and in 2015. We won Women’s Choice Award® for America’s Best for Home in Cleaning Services from 2013 to 2015. We are also ranked #1 by Entrepreneur Magazine in the Residential Cleaning category, named as a Top Military Friendly Franchise by GI Jobs Magazine, named as a Top Global Franchise by Franchise Direct, ranked in the Top Franchises for the Buck by Forbes.com and ranked by Entrepreneur Magazine as one of America’s Top Global Franchises.
How has Merry Maids grown or evolved?
In order to meet customer demand, our company has grown in the social media and online space to make customer engagement easier and more accessible. We’re also adding e-commerce capabilities to our franchisees’ local websites and are continually setting up more franchisees with this functionality. Merry Maids is part of the ServiceMaster Family of Brands. In the past 12 months, our Family of Brands has served 5 million residential and commercial customers, visiting more than 75,000 homes per day.

Merry Maids Company Information