Call toll free
4.62/5
Based on 294 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Founded in 1979, Merry Maids is the largest home cleaning franchise network in the world, providing customized residential cleaning services through more than 900 franchise corporate-owned locations in the United States and 1,400 franchises worldwide, including 65 in Canada. Merry Maids is a part of the ServiceMaster Family of Brands, which serves more than 10.5 million customers includes seven market-leading companies that provide a wide range of related home services.

Merry Maids Video
Merry Maids Gallery (1)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

1030 Merry Maids Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

I had a contract for a year with Merry Maids because my husband was very sick. I've had them come in once a month to do the heavy duty work like cleaning the fans, the baseboards and all the big stuff that I don't do every day. I needed to keep the house really clean for my husband. After three or four visits we had one exceptional girl who work for them so we requested to have her for the rest of our time with Merry Maids. We got that done and she worked for us for nine months. We loved her and she did a great job. Then my husband passed away. I really didn't need them as well as I couldn't afford to do it on my own anymore so I didn't want to be in another contract with them for another year. Nevertheless, I would recommend Merry Maids for people like myself in the same situation.

Merry Maids response

We appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback! We’re glad to hear we were able to provide the service you needed.

Get expert buying tips about Cleaning Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

We hired Merry Maids to clean our new house before moving in at the recommendation of our realtor. The house was completely vacant and already appeared very clean with the exception of very dirty sticky pantry shelves, dirty oven, and dusty window frames. There was also cleaner residue in showers so we wanted everything sanitized. We agreed to pay 575.00 because we knew that the pantry shelves would require a great deal of time and effort. We were assured that “every surface” would be touched. They came on a Friday morning so we could move in on Friday night.

When we went to move in we found that they had not even touched pantry or shelves, they had sprayed a lot of oven cleaner in oven but just left it there without cleaning, and window frames still had dust on them. Also, the cleaner residue that was there before they came was still thereafter. I had to halt moving in and do the work myself. I called first thing Monday morning but had to call 4 times to reach a live person. I was assured a supervisor would call me back. I ended up calling on 2 more days and a supervisor has never called back, that was 8 months ago.

I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and that got their attention. The responses I received from “Brett” were rude and condescending and blamed me for situation. He accused me of making “false claims” and said that that I only called once. I had wanted 90% of money refunded but agreed to compromise for 50% to resolve the matter. I was very rudely told that he would refund $200 and to basically take it or leave it. I left it. I declined the refund and the complaint remains unresolved as it’s not even about money at this point, it’s a matter of principle.

I would not recommend this company to anybody as I feel completely cheated out of 575.00 and treated like dirt for complaining. They did not honor their “100% satisfaction guarantee” in any way shape or form but instead chose to blame me. My realtor has apologized for recommending them and will no longer refer clients to them and 3 people I know that use their service will not be renewing their contracts so not very good business practice on their part.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

I have a team from Merry Maid who comes out every two weeks. It's like a standing appointment and I have the same team that usually comes. Although there have been times when my team wasn't able to come like either they're sick or on vacation. One time, Merry Maids sent me somebody in training and I wasn't happy with her. I let them know and they didn't repeat her. Cause when I don't have my team, I'm not as happy for obvious reasons. They know my house, they know what I like, they know what to do and they're right on top of things. Furthermore, if I ask them to do a little extra, there's no problem. All in all, I treat my team like a family. They have been with us through illnesses and through deaths. I'm very happy with them and they have been very accommodating. I'd tell people that I'm very satisfied with Merry Maids for 10 years and they would be too. I'd recommend them.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

I had Merry Maids clean my home before I went on vacation, this was supposed to be a deep clean but it was far from that. The baseboards were not cleaned, the showers were still dirty, they did not move any furniture or items to get underneath. They broke my blinds in my office. With the type of money you pay for these ladies to come and clean the service is horrible. When you call the office to complain, they are far from professional and they tend to not care about your problems and act like what their staff did wrong was your fault. I will never have them clean my home again!!!!

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

I have Merry Maids come in biweekly. It's a routine kind of thing and I get a text to remind me. They were here last Thursday and everything was good. I've had very few problems with Merry Maids over the years. Very early on, something was broken but we were able to settle on that. A few weeks ago, a watermelon disappeared but over the years and everything in consideration, it's all good. My satisfaction is high and I really appreciate everything they do for me.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Merry Maids?

Original review: July 27, 2018

Merry Maids has been fine and the cleanliness of the job is okay. However, they change the time that they come and I don't like that. They let me know about that ahead of time, but I usually have a certain thing that I wanna do and then it's always spoiled because of the change. I would like them to come in the morning, which they did. So, I would like them to stay on that schedule instead of switching it around. Also, there's one thing that bothers me, but it's our fault. We have old-fashioned bathrooms with the tubs and the shower curtain and maybe the people from Merry Maids are not used to that since, once in a while, it hasn’t been exactly that great. But other than that, the people who come and clean are always very nice. I've been satisfied with them and would recommend them to others.

Merry Maids response

Original review: July 25, 2018

Merry Maids has been wonderful. We’ve had them for years now and we've never been unhappy with them. They have been very good in terms of scheduling their service. If we need to change the schedule, they allow us to change the day. The reps have been wonderful, friendly and thorough. They do a great job. It has been the same crew that comes out and they know the house. When there’s a replacement with the reps, Merry Maids tells us about it and there’s always one rep who comes every time and knows the house.

Merry Maids response

Original review: July 19, 2018

I have been using Merry Maids for many years. Their cleaning staff has been very good and they come every two weeks. On the other hand, I went on vacation and I sent them a cancellation for them not to come, but somebody at their place did not record it, so they came and they left a message that said they stood around for 15 minutes, nobody was here and they left. When I got home from vacation, I called Merry Maids and told them what had happened. It was very problematic, but it has been settled now. I did not pay Merry Maids anything and they will restart on the 24th of July.

Merry Maids response

Original review: July 18, 2018

They came for a routine monthly cleaning and the cleanliness was very good. I was always really happy to come home on cleaning day. I had Merry Maids' service for two years, and I always felt I had very good service from them. I had to cancel recently though as I’m back to being on a single income and I had to let go of the splurge.

Merry Maids response

Original review: July 16, 2018

I used Merry Maids' service for about a year as I had trouble maneuvering and needed some help. I've already stopped their service but speaking with their reps was always very pleasant and it was easy to schedule service with them. Their people came every two weeks and were very friendly.

Merry Maids response

Original review: July 14, 2018

Our service from Merry Maids is always on a Thursday on the last or the fourth week of the month, and the scheduling is done by the office. That always works out and we usually don’t even have to communicate about that. I feel so good with the calendar so we can look at it and figure out what day Darcy is coming but I call the office if I have any questions. Darcy is good, always thorough and quick. We’ve had her for a long time and I’m very happy with her.

Merry Maids' service is good. If I have things around in the kitchen or the bedroom, Darcy would make it look nice and neat and straighten it up so that it looks good. Everything is almost as if it’s a hotel later, not that it’s dark like a hotel. It's like that every month. Also, I’m visually impaired so sometimes she would find stuff that I drop on the floor and she would pick it up and leave it in the place where I can find it so I say, “Good, you found that for me.” We get along very well and I have referred her to my daughter. I would refer Merry Maids to others too.

Merry Maids response

Original review: July 13, 2018

We have our Merry Maids service scheduled for every other Friday and they send me a message confirming that they’re coming. It works fine. Then they show up and they clean the house, and it is good. Our cleaning professional had been the same then it was rotational but now, it’s been Lindsey several times in a row again. I like her. I’m a teacher so I’m not usually home. But when I am and she’s here, I sit on the porch and read a book to stay out of the way. She’s very pleasant, friendly and always nice to our very small dog.

There had been a time back at the beginning where I had to talk to the manager. After they would come, I had to go around the house checking especially if I was having people come over and there were still things that had dirt on them or that I felt should have been wiped down. One time, the ceiling fans had dirt on them and the flashes on the side of our cabinets in the kitchen weren't wiped off. But since I spoke up about it, it’s been good. And so, we've been using Merry Maids for over a year since March.

Merry Maids response

Original review: July 12, 2018

I have been using Merry Maids' service for five or six years now and my most recent experience with them was excellent. I have no problem with their scheduling. Also, they have switched the dates when we were away, so it was excellent. I talk to their staff every time they would come and if there was anything different, I would tell them. They were very professional, caring and they followed the instructions that they have. I find them really good. We have an old dog on site and they’ve always been very accommodating of that in the last year. That was certainly the best of what they had done.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: July 10, 2018

Our experience with Merry Maids was disappointing from beginning to end. I will start with our first cleaning in which the cleaners were more than 2 hours late without calling and then when we called them we ended up rescheduling the clean for another day. The first cleaning (once it happened) was average. We have had several companies clean our homes over the years and compared to other companies "average" is the best I can put it. Nothing really special and I definitely did not get that feeling that the house had been cleaned when I came home from work that evening.

Then, we were called before our second cleaning and asked if we could change our cleaning day from Monday to Wednesday in order to better suit our needs and we respectfully obliged. Well, this crew (different from the first) showed up only 30ish minutes or so late and were later joined by their customer service rep, Iesha. She worked very hard to keep them on task but I could tell she had to re-do a lot of their work and do a lot of on the job training. Well, finally after 4 pm they were done "cleaning". I got into my shower and when I reached for my soap I almost picked up a piece of chewed chewing gum. I have never had my home and property so disrespected by strangers, not to mention the health hazard that poses to my family. I am just thankful that our 1 year old son did not wander in there to find a piece of used gum to stick in his mouth.

Well, all I asked in return was to terminate my service without additional charges to my credit card. I was told that would be taken care of accordingly. However, on my credit card bill this month is a 500 dollar charge for their services. Yes I am fully aware of their contract and I signed it, and under normal circumstances (e.g., moved away) I would have been happy to comply with these charge. However, these are not normal circumstances and they know it! I have contacted the office staff on several occasions without any return phone call stating their decision to resolve this issue. I have placed a fraudulent charge complaint with my credit card company. I am not sure why this company cannot come forth and do the right thing here. Can someone please help me resolve this issue?

Original review: July 9, 2018

Merry Maids comes every two weeks on Tuesdays and recently, two young ladies, Kim and Kelsey, came. They skipped cleaning the master bedroom toilet upstairs and my husband had to clean it after they left. Also, the mirrors are quite streaky and I have to clean them tomorrow. I was not very happy about that. They were very fast and they were just trying to hurry to be done for the holiday. Also, they were constantly signaling each other and I felt uncomfortable with them in the house. I’ve never seen these two women before and they weren’t my fare. We usually have Makeria and Roger and they have been terrific. Occasionally, Merry Maids sends some pairs that I don’t care for and there seems to be a lot of turnover in personnel but we’ve been happy to have them most of the time. Overall, it has been very helpful having Merry Maids.

Merry Maids response

Original review: July 8, 2018

Scheduling the service with Merry Maids was very simple, efficient and we had no problem. They call a week before every cleaning to remind me to get on with it. We have them come in every second week for general house cleaning and we've been very happy with their cleaning professionals. There was one time when they changed the cleaning substances that they use and the house smelled different, I phoned back to say I prefer the previous cleaning detergents and they switched back to those so it was good. Furthermore, I’m at work on the day they come, so they come, clean and lock up after themselves. Then everything is back to normal. The house is clean, it smells good, and I’m happy. I don’t have to do the cleaning. It's a great service and I would recommend Merry Maids.

Merry Maids response

Original review: July 7, 2018

I've been using Merry Maids for three years now and they've been reliable. They send someone out every three weeks, the schedule of which is made in advance, as far as the calendar goes. And they send me a schedule periodically especially if they have to move something. They come on Mondays and if Monday is a holiday and we have to reschedule, they send me a new schedule up to the next six months. They also call every Friday to remind me that they're coming on Monday and what my window is, whether it's 8:30 to 12:00 or 12:00 to 4:00.

And the people they've sent have been lovely and have consistently done a good job. They do every room except the office, and our home is perfect after the service. I've had a couple of issues but they’ve been very quick to correct them. Merry Maids also sends two people almost always, so they're out of my house fast and I'm very happy about that. I've already recommended Merry Maids to neighbors and family.

Original review: July 6, 2018

I was a previous customer on a bi-weekly schedule some time ago. I absolutely loved Merry Maids. The service was great and the cleaning was amazing. However, this all changed recently. I was having company for the holiday and had been working so much on remodeling that cleaning was back-burnered. Even though they were the highest bidder, I think, you get what you pay for so I go with them. I requested a technician for Friday and they scheduled me for 2 pm. At 2:30, we received a call (after my partner taking off work early), that the technician wouldn't arrive until after 3:30. Not a great start.

She arrived and was pleasant. She began cleaning and looked to be doing a thorough job. Midway through, she started mopping my laminate floors with water and a dust mop. I asked if that was typical and she told me it was. Not only did it make the floor look horrible but it did not get them clean. I walked across the floor once it was dry and still had dirt and grit on my feet from the floor and the rug. I told her about that and she just said, "I am not sure how that got there," but completely ignored the fact that it should not have been still dirty. I walked into the bathroom after she had finished and noticed the floor of the stand up shower still had a dingy look to it. I asked her if she had not made it to the shower yet and she stated she had.

I told her it was not clean and asked if she could go over it again. She said she did and that was the best she could do. Not happy by this point. She told me she had finished cleaning at 6:15. Mind you, this was less than 2 hours after she arrived and I have an 1800 sq. ft. home. I can't clean it in less than 4 hours. I did a walk through and noticed no baseboards had been wiped and all the window sills still had debris. I asked if she could wipe them down and she told me she had. I told her that clearly not, so she took a dirty towel from her mop bucket and did a once over wipe on a select few of the baseboards. Still a mess on every one of them. No fans were wiped clean, cabinets in the kitchen had not been wiped down, my Keurig still had coffee stains on it, the wooden dining table had not been touched, the bathrooms were only halfway cleaned.

Long story short, I spent the next 4 hours cleaning my house when I had just paid a professional cleaning service to do so ($240.00). I called immediately after she left and voiced my concerns and was told it would have to be Monday before I hear anything. Monday nothing, so I called and they said they would get back to me. This happened every day until today, 1 week later. I was given a $60 and told that since it was getting late in the evening she was rushing to leave and admitted to not doing a great job. I am so dissatisfied that I will never use this service again and, if this is the type of person they employ, I would never suggest them to anyone I know.

Original review: July 6, 2018

We have excellent experience with Merry Maids and we've been using them for about 30 years now. My mother-in-law was using them before us and then we started using them as well. They come out once a month and they call us the day before they come. They clean everything and do the bathroom, the kitchen, the floors. They dust and vacuum. I request the same girl all the time because she knows the house and she does very well.

Merry Maids response

Original review: July 3, 2018

Merry Maids keeps my home clean. I know when they’re coming and they check before they come, which is good. Recently, they had three friendly people come and they did fast and excellent work. I’m very satisfied with Merry Maids.

Merry Maids response

Original review: July 2, 2018

We've been using Merry Maids a bit longer than six months and they come every other week. I call them and then they send two people out ‘cause they work in pairs and I show them what I wanted to be done. They give me the estimate, then I say “Yea or nay,” and they start coming. Their workers do a good job. When they come here, they do their cleaning and say when they're done. I’m very satisfied with the people at Merry Maids. They have been very nice. If there is any problem, they’ve been right on top to take care of it.

Merry Maids response

Original review: July 1, 2018

The representative I spoke with when I scheduled a service with Merry Maids was very friendly. Their cleaning professionals were awesome and they took their time. They dusted, mopped the floor and cleaned the bathroom. They did a good job and I'm highly satisfied when they left. It has been an outstanding experience.

Merry Maids response

Original review: June 27, 2018

We love Martha and Isabel from Merry Maids! They are an awesome team! They do a great job and they're always really friendly. We signed up to have them come once a week on Fridays and they usually come in the afternoon where it works for us. Quite some time ago we had a substitute and I felt like that particular woman came in, swished her rag and broom around, sprayed a lot of the cinnamon spray and left. But she only came once. We're very satisfied with Martha and Isabel and would recommend them tremendously.

Merry Maids response

Original review: June 26, 2018

We've used Merry Maids on a weekly basis for about eight months and they've been professional. They had been good to tell me when they needed to come a different day due to a holiday. And overall, they've done an excellent job cleaning. If there had been anything that was forgotten, they were good to come back that same day or the next day. We're satisfied with them.

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: June 24, 2018

I’m on a regular schedule with Merry Maids and they come every other week. They usually let me know the day before what time they’re coming. Their workers are always professional when they come here and the cleanliness after they finish their service has been very good. However, for this area, their price is very high, which is twice the price of the regular person cleaning, and for anybody else, I know they wouldn’t hire Merry Maids due to that. Nevertheless, I’m happy with the price because they’re bonded and licensed. I’m assuming their employer had made sure that they’re legal and that’s important to me because I’m an attorney. I had a good experience with this company and I’m satisfied with their work.

Merry Maids response

Original review: June 23, 2018

Merry Maids does a good job in cleaning my house. They started in August and they come every two months. They sent me a schedule eight months ahead of time and it ran through to about May of the next year. I always put the schedule down on my kitchen counter and I only put down right through December because I only had the December calendar. When it came to January, I realized the rest of the schedule was every month instead of every two months, which was a mistake. So, I had to call and spoke to some man about it and he corrected it.

In addition, I have a large air conditioner in the TV room and it had an accordion thing that goes to the window. There was a tin pan behind it to take any water and there’s a tube that comes from the bottom of the air conditioner to that pan. At that point, I hadn’t been using the air conditioner and when I went and sat down the next night, I noticed that the pan had been moved over to the window. They may have moved the pan when they were cleaning, but I said I wouldn’t worry about it because I wasn’t using the air conditioner and then, I forgot about it.

Last Friday, I put the air condition on and I watched the ballgame and the news. I fell asleep and I woke up at quarter to 12:00. I got up and turned the lights out and went to bed without turning the air conditioning off. I went to that little room about 1 o’clock the next day when I had my lunch and watched some program. When I went in, I realized immediately I had not turned the air conditioner off and I turned off at that spot. I thought of moving the pan back, knelt down on the floor to reach the can and all of the sudden, my knees were wet. All through our carpeting is still wet and I don’t think it will dry until I turned the heat on in the fall. So, I'd tell them the next time not to go near the air conditioner. Other than that, I'm satisfied and I would recommend Merry Maids to anybody who asked.

Merry Maids response

Original review: June 19, 2018

So far, I’ve only had one go with Merry Maids and I was very satisfied with the way they went about it. I was thinking of getting somebody in to help so I phoned them and a couple of other places. They seemed to be the most approachable so I went with them. Also, due to word of mouth from my friends who I talked to, I didn't have any qualms about having them in. The scheduling of service was really good. They were very open to what I wanted and they complied. The cleaning professional they sent was great. She was friendly and very professional. I have had absolutely no complaints. Although Merry Maids can be expensive, they really do a good job.

Merry Maids response

Original review: June 18, 2018

We hired Merry Maids for a period of time while we were having some interesting things going on in the house. We had a houseguest for a while and Merry Maids helped with the housework. The cleaning professionals were a pleasant bunch of people. It was usually one girl and she was terrific. At different times, she would have different helpers depending on which day we had scheduled and overall, we were quite pleased. Also, they were good with scheduling and whenever there were any adjustments, they always let us know and we agree to it. We're happy with Merry Maids.

Merry Maids response

Original review: June 17, 2018

All my experiences with Merry Maids were great. We had a monthly set up with them four years ago and they were fantastic. If I get a bigger place and I need them again or if I need a one-time cleaning, I’d definitely use them again.

Merry Maids response

Original review: June 15, 2018

I used Merry Maids when I had my house and I was very satisfied with them. Majority of them were speaking Spanish and I had some difficulty with one or two as far as understanding them, but they understood me very well. When I asked them to do something, they were able to take care of it. We stayed out of their way as much as possible and they cleaned the house top to bottom.

Merry Maids expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Dallen Peterson founded Merry Maids in Omaha, Nebraska, in 1979. Today, 1,351 Merry Maids franchises exist across the United States. The company specializes in house-cleaning services, providing tidying or more in-depth cleaning services.

• Cleaning guarantee: If customers aren't happy with the service, the company will re-clean at no additional charge.

• Green focus: The company is environmentally friendly, using SHINEFFECTIVE maintenance products, which are "Design for Environment" approved by the EPA. The products are lower in volatile organic compounds and better for both the earth and humans.

• Employee screening: The company screens all employees thoroughly so customers can feel safe with them in their home.

• Team consistency: Merry Maids tries to send the same cleaning team each time so they become familiar with the space and cleaning routine.

• Online deals: The Merry Maids website has regularly updated cleaning deals so customers can receive discounts when using the company's services.

• Best for: Homeowners who are too busy or unable to clean their own homes, as well as renters who want their living space thoroughly tidied or cleaned.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs
ConsumerAffairs

Research Team

Merry Maids questions and answers

What problem is Merry Maids trying to solve?
Merry Maids offers residential home cleaning services. Merry Maids allows homeowners to cross a major chore off their to-do list by keeping the house clean. Our customers trust Merry Maids to get the job done with teams that are professionally trained and background screened.
What sets Merry Maids apart from the competition?
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Also, cleaning services are available weekly, every other week, monthly or one-time. In addition to general household cleaning, we offer special house cleaning services for oven cleaning, refrigerator cleaning, window washing, packing & unpacking, wall washing, cabinet cleaning and post-construction cleaning.
All of our team members go through extensive background checks so that our customers can have peace of mind when opening their home to our team. We are bonded and insured so if an incident does occur, our customers are fully protected. Our nationwide network allows Merry Maids to offer the scale of the nation’s largest home cleaning business, with the service of a locally owned business.
What needs do your products or services fulfill, and how do you fulfill those needs better than your competition?
On every visit, our Merry Maids team dusts, vacuums, washes and sanitizes each room. Using our equipment and specially formulated products, we clean from left to right, top to bottom, so no detail is overlooked. It’s our products and processes that set us apart from the competition. We have a unique, proven method of cleaning various rooms and surfaces in our customer’s homes. Simply put, our goal at Merry Maids is to obtain 100% satisfaction in our service. No fine print. No asterisks. No worries.
How does Merry Maids measure success?
At Merry Maids, it is all about what the clients say and their experience with our service. We use a best in class system of client satisfaction measurement known as Net Promoter Score (NPS). This allows our clients regularly to provide feedback and tell us how we are doing. The voice of our clients is our key measure that fuels our future growth.
What’s the most common misconception consumers have about your industry and your company?
The most common misconception is that our industry is just a maid with a spray bottle and cleaning cloth. There is a science to cleaning. At Merry Maids, we dedicate time and resources to Research and Development because we believe that we are caring for the home and individuals that live there.
How has your industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?
Not only has the number of competitors in the industry increased, consumer behaviors and their involvement in the shopping process have evolved. More and more homeowners are relying on technology. This includes online price estimates, online scheduling and online purchasing. In the past, this was typically provided through a phone call to our company and our cleaning specialist would visit the customer’s home for an in-home, onsite estimate. However, more and more customers now expect a simple, quick, online, 24/7/365 shopping experience without having to talk to a live person.
What is something you wish every consumer knew about Merry Maids?
What a great team of associates we have working extremely hard to serve our clients every day. The pride our associates take in delighting our clients through their cleaning, relationships and all the little ‘extras’ are what make Merry Maids the great company it is.
Has Merry Maids received any awards or recognition your customers would like to know about?
Currently, Merry Maids is celebrating 36th years in business. We were featured in the Franchise 500® list as one of the top franchises in 2013 and in 2015. We won Women’s Choice Award® for America’s Best for Home in Cleaning Services from 2013 to 2015. We are also ranked #1 by Entrepreneur Magazine in the Residential Cleaning category, named as a Top Military Friendly Franchise by GI Jobs Magazine, named as a Top Global Franchise by Franchise Direct, ranked in the Top Franchises for the Buck by Forbes.com and ranked by Entrepreneur Magazine as one of America’s Top Global Franchises.
How has Merry Maids grown or evolved?
In order to meet customer demand, our company has grown in the social media and online space to make customer engagement easier and more accessible. We’re also adding e-commerce capabilities to our franchisees’ local websites and are continually setting up more franchisees with this functionality. Merry Maids is part of the ServiceMaster Family of Brands. In the past 12 months, our Family of Brands has served 5 million residential and commercial customers, visiting more than 75,000 homes per day.

Merry Maids Company Information

1979
Memphis
TN
866-617-6175
www.merrymaids.com

Want to know more?
You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business