Protect What Matters Most

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

42 MaidPro Consumer Reviews

Original review: Sept. 18, 2018

Unfortunately the worst attempt at cleaning ever seen! My floor is so sticky/unable to walk on it. They say they use Green products. Mr. Clean & OxiClean are not green & my eyes are burning & still nothing smells looks clean! Streaked mirrors & windows. However the girls were very sweet yet no experience. There was a break down in communication from management to them!!! Now I will spend hours cleaning up this mess.

Original review: July 1, 2018

We're happy with the consistency of the cleaning people associated with MaidPro. Our last cleaner, Yudisleydi (Yudi) did a great job and we look forward to seeing her in the future. It's a load off our minds since we're no longer able to do our home the way we used to.

Original review: June 25, 2018

In a nutshell - in 2016 I put the house up for sale and stopped getting housekeeping from MaidPro (Dallas store off Northwest Hwy). Even once I moved... (the house was empty)...they were still charging my credit card! So months ago I fired this company for charging my credit card while also cashing my checks. The credit card was necessary to begin, but they kept charging, even though I was also paying by check when they came to clean. Twice per month, a charge while also cashing checks. Why didn't I notice earlier? I had a hard time selling my house of 28 years and had already bought another house...owning two houses for 5 months. After moving into the new house only 2 miles from the first one I was going over my credit cards thoroughly and noticed the twice-monthly charge.

Also, there were charges after I'd moved out of the house. They were no longer supposed to be coming, and they weren't coming, but still charging the card. They refused to back out all the credit card charges - at least AMEX allowed me to dispute 2 months worth ($240) but there was at least another $400 that was too late to dispute. Why am I writing now? Tonight, I've discovered a two year old check written to them, that they just cashed! There goes another $60.

Original review: May 16, 2018

On my very first cleaning, one of the maids stole my pain medication. I know this for certain but cannot prove it or I would press charges. Not to mention they did a sloppy job of cleaning. I’ll never trust another stranger in my home again.

Original review: May 2, 2018

My husband had set up house cleaning services. My disabled brother doesn’t know how to clean and I wanted someone to help with that. They left before they even started stating human fecal matter around the toilet. You are a cleaning company, this is what you do! Gloves, have you heard of them? Better off working 60 hours and doing the cooking and cleaning myself.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MaidPro?

Original review: April 19, 2018

I have used MaidPro over the past few months. During that time, they had to routinely send new teams back to my house because the cleaning they did was terrible. I’ve been billed incorrectly, dealt with aggressive staff members and had 2 occasions where nobody showed up and I worse yet I am missing valuable things. Worst Experience I Have Ever Had!

Original review: March 10, 2018

After spending some time asking questions but this company, I was reassured that I would get great people coming out cleaning my home everything through and that they would also make arrangements for it to be on a Saturday since I only request Saturday. They said it would be no problem. They called and confirmed my appointment twice and then two days before the actual appointment for Saturday after 1 p.m. or between 1 and 2 p.m. at the latest. Saturday came Saturday went nobody showed up. I had people and guests coming on Sunday and MAIDPRO screwed me. I said I had a normal maid that does come out, but sometimes she requires a lot more time in advance.

However by using MaidPro, I thought I could typically call at any time and not have to give so much so many days before my cleaning lady would come by, but in this case, it was worse! No one showed up when I contracted MaidPro. I will never ever use this company. This company screwed me. It took my credit card even before the service was supposed to happen. Nobody picked up Saturday at the local office, and the 800# could not reach anyone, but to leave more than 6 messages for a callback - which no one called. Liars, Frauds, and completely unprofessional and a company you can't trust or count on!

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

I called MaidPro looking for a reputable and professional cleaning service to clean my apartment. When I spoke to the representative I told him that I just moved in and wanted a thorough cleaning. I want to the windows cleaned inside and out. I want to the refrigerator cleaned inside and out. The microwave the oven I wanted a very thorough cleaning. They told me to do this for a one bedroom apartment was $177 and for the first time they will give me a $25 coupon which they did. She showed up on time. When she came in I told her what my expectations were and what I had asked to have done. She was quite taken back and surprise and told me nobody had told her that I wanted all of this done. I told her if this is a problem then I would get somebody else.

She then told me that it was OK and that she would be able to do it. I told her that it was no rush and "please take your time, I had nowhere to be." She rushed through the apartment and the cleaning job that was done was horrible. I ended up cleaning the windows myself. All the windows windowsills were not cleaned, half the stove was left dirty. I asked that the baseboard to be wiped down not one was touched. I paid her what they asked but I completely feel like I was ripped off. I would never recommend or use this company again.

Original review: June 6, 2017

The cleaning itself is great, but you have to get through making an appointment first. The appointment setter in my area (as I know it's different in all) is not very friendly and gets annoyed easily. Her name is Jeanette and being that I'm in Customer Service/Appointment Setting myself -- I know how frustrating it can be. This shouldn't affect the experience with the customer at all especially if their schedule is a little more hectic than the "average" person. I never thought our schedule was until speaking with her on many separate occasions. In the end, I get the feeling that she isn't too concerned with whether or not the house gets clean or if the customer is satisfied. It seems that the only thing she's happy with is not being bothered. It's a shame when your house cleaners are so much more friendly. Maybe they should make the appointments instead. I'm very disappointed.

Original review: June 2, 2017

I purchased a home in Cape Coral and wanted to have it cleaned before I moved in. I contacted Maidpro and they informed me they could do a move in cleaning service on 4/1/2017 (from 9 am to around noon) and enter the home using the lockbox or with the realtor. On 4/1/2017 at 10 am I drove over to the home to see how things were going only to find that Maidpro was not there. I stayed at the home until 1 and then left. Later that day I received a customer service call asking how I like the cleaning job. I informed them that my home was not clean and even send photos. I was then told someone would get back with me. Monday I went ahead and hired another cleaning service which did a great job. Wednesday morning I had a knock at the door... It was Maidpro coming to re-clean the home. I told the lady her service were not needed.

A couple weeks later I received my credit card statement with a charge of $450 on it for Maidpro. I called Maidpro again and was informed that some had cleaned the home on 4/1/2017. I informed them it was not possible. They agreed to review the case and get back with me. Here we are June 6, 2017 and Maidpro is still charging my credit card and claiming that they had two people clean my home for 4 hours. They even sent "documentation" to my credit card company to "prove" they were there. Now I am fighting with Maidpro and my credit card company but it is now a case of he said, she said. And guess who is being forced to pay... yup me. Be warned!

MaidPro Company Information