3.19/5
Based on 36 reviews that contain star ratings

Discover the right cleaning service for you

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

36 MaidPro Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 15, 2016

A good reliable service that you can count on to be on time. Very courteous and respectful to your private areas. Did not use any harmful or smelly cleaner solutions that seemed to be biodegradable. Used a good deal of pleasant smelling cleaners. Was an ideal approach they used to clean each room. They kept on schedule to not go over the allotted time. They were very reliable as they showed up on time ready to work. They only brought materials to clean that was agreed upon prior to the work being done. The services they rendered was of good value. They placed precautionary measures to not place other areas in need of repair or additional cleaning. The cost of the service was reasonable compared to other services.

Original review: April 20, 2016

They were pleasant to deal with. They took their time and made sure everything was done correctly. They had a great personality and cleaned like they were cleaning their house. Very thorough. They made my house look spotless and smelled really nice. They even did extra work that I didn’t think they were doing. I would definitely recommend them. They showed up few minutes early and started working right away and they all came together. They actually did it quicker than I thought it would actually take. The price was average but the work was amazing. They cleaned very well and even did a little extra. I even gave them a tip because I felt it was worth it.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
    Original review: April 18, 2016

Cleaning company above the rest. Handles all home businesses. Nice people. Great customer service. A company to rely on when needed. Clean, dust free, smelling good, vacuumed, cleaned, shiny, fresh. A breath of fresh air from the door, relieved, stress-free. Clean people that love to clean. I would recommend. On time, on budget, not overpriced. Finished no problems. A company to call again. Everybody shows up to do their job. Great value for the dollar cleaning value.

Original review: April 14, 2016

They did a great job of cleaning the house from top to bottom. I really appreciate the way they took their time and effort to dust everything in my house and I will definitely be interested in calling them again. They were very careful not to break anything and they left my house looking very clean and neat. They also put all of the furniture back nice and neat and left the floors looking clean and tidy. Their reliability amazed me because they were all on time and they took into consideration that I was not ready yet. I still had my pajamas on. I would like to have them come back and clean for me again. The value was less than I thought. They are very good and I will definitely recommend them to all of those that need their home cleaned. I really appreciate their help.

Original review: April 12, 2016

Just a great customer service. They do not bother me to get this work done and make things happen, instead of cleaning my house myself, like a team of maids, to get my house clean. It just really different.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MaidPro?

Original review: Sept. 6, 2012

MaidPro has been cleaning my apartment for the past four months, and I'm happy with the job that they're doing. After each cleaning, they give me an itemized checklist of what they did, which I appreciate. Their cleaners also provide some thoughtful touches that I didn't expect, such as folding back the toilet paper end with a sticker like a hotel, and taking out the trash and replacing the bag. Overall, these touches make me feel that they are respectful of my apartment. Another thing I really like about them is that when I've called them a few times with custom instructions, they've taken my feedback over the phone and incorporated it into subsequent cleanings. The only negative with MaidPro is that they cost a third more than hiring a cleaner directly. However, this negative is outweighed for me by the convenience of being able to pay with a credit card and their overall professionalism.

MaidPro Company Information

1991
    77 North Washington Street
    Boston
    MA
    www.maidpro.com
    Your special offer awaits

Looking to save time and money? Join our community today! Community members receive important consumer news alerts and enjoy perks like discounts and special offers from brands they love. Ready to join?

Sign up now with your email address!

Join our community to recieve important consumer news and enjoy perks like discounts and special offers from brands you love.