MaidPro

Compare Cleaning Services

Research top Cleaning Services recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

The cleaning itself is great, but you have to get through making an appointment first. The appointment setter in my area (as I know it's different in all) is not very friendly and gets annoyed easily. Her name is Jeanette and being that I'm in Customer Service/Appointment Setting myself -- I know how frustrating it can be. This shouldn't affect the experience with the customer at all especially if their schedule is a little more hectic than the "average" person. I never thought our schedule was until speaking with her on many separate occasions. In the end, I get the feeling that she isn't too concerned with whether or not the house gets clean or if the customer is satisfied. It seems that the only thing she's happy with is not being bothered. It's a shame when your house cleaners are so much more friendly. Maybe they should make the appointments instead. I'm very disappointed.

I purchased a home in Cape Coral and wanted to have it cleaned before I moved in. I contacted Maidpro and they informed me they could do a move in cleaning service on 4/1/2017 (from 9 am to around noon) and enter the home using the lockbox or with the realtor. On 4/1/2017 at 10 am I drove over to the home to see how things were going only to find that Maidpro was not there. I stayed at the home until 1 and then left. Later that day I received a customer service call asking how I like the cleaning job. I informed them that my home was not clean and even send photos. I was then told someone would get back with me. Monday I went ahead and hired another cleaning service which did a great job. Wednesday morning I had a knock at the door... It was Maidpro coming to re-clean the home. I told the lady her service were not needed.

A couple weeks later I received my credit card statement with a charge of $450 on it for Maidpro. I called Maidpro again and was informed that some had cleaned the home on 4/1/2017. I informed them it was not possible. They agreed to review the case and get back with me. Here we are June 6, 2017 and Maidpro is still charging my credit card and claiming that they had two people clean my home for 4 hours. They even sent "documentation" to my credit card company to "prove" they were there. Now I am fighting with Maidpro and my credit card company but it is now a case of he said, she said. And guess who is being forced to pay... yup me. Be warned!

MaidPro responded back to me immediately and they were very helpful and friendly. They brought their own cleaning supplies, finished their work in a timely manner. They showed up on time, time stayed was true to their estimate, they told me they could clean once, weekly, biweekly or even monthly depending on what my needs were. Most cleaning companies charge $20-25 an hour but they are willing to work with you which was one of the main things that drew me to them. The value for the job they did was excellent. They did an amazing job, they were fast but thorough. They try to get in and out as quickly as they can but also do a great job it was my first time using their service. I will again.

When I made the appointment, customer service were very nice and accommodating. The cleaning lady was also very friendly and cheerful. She did a great job of cleaning everything. She did come in and do everything in a timely manner. She also cleaned some of the areas that I have not seen in a while. Also, she actually cleaned faster than I did and did not miss a spot. I am very happy with the experience. I am thinking about using this service more often. Most companies want you to pay them by what has to be done and for time and MaidPro's service was very well worth the money that we paid for it. They spend less time doing it as well.

The customer service was professional. They do their job thorough, detailed and done efficiently in a timely manner. They were prompt and reliable to do their duty of cleaning up the work area and performed their duties to the best of their abilities possible which was sufficient to my needs. Customer service and the quality of experience was helpful to my business needs in keeping the work area clean: friendly staff was courteous and worked in respectful manner. The quality of service is pretty high expensive rate but the performance was first high top quality rate of a job: very detailed and polished thorough work in a very timely manner.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MaidPro?

Very easy to get a hold of. They require their employees to be top notch and they make sure they don't leave until the job is done 100%. The quality of work is top notch. They don't leave until the job is done. I would recommend this service to anyone, I have already told friends and family about them. Typically show up five to ten minutes early each time their shift is supposed to begin. They will even stay late if their work is not up to their own satisfaction. For the quality of work and the fact I can trust them in my home, their value is exactly where I would want it to be. They are quite cheap when you consider all the money you save not having to buy supplies to clean.

Fast and attentive people. They let me explain what I really needed and then told me how their service could fulfill my needs and made me feel confident about the honesty of the crew they would send. The crew arrived on time. Respectful and fast people. I would just have liked their cleaning would have been a bit more thorough: I found some dust at certain places. I only hired their service once, before moving out of my place. They arrived on time and did what they were supposed to do: leave the place suitable for the next family to move in. They just forgot to dust a few places, but it was fine overall. I was a bit concerned at first, because I asked for a quotation for the job from other companies and theirs was under a few, but I can say I was satisfied by the service I received for my money.

Very happy with the Customer Service. I Was able to talk and hold a fun friendly Conversation Every time I spoke to the Cleaners. A Great experience for both Me and the Cleaners. The Quality of the service is not only a Recommendation. It's a Must. You'll enjoy the cleanliness and even better it'll stay clean as long as YOU keep it that way. Oh, and they are very motivational. So if I had to say they were reliable I would have to give them a 10/10 Simply Because the time they said they would arrive was 20 min after they already showed up. And they left an hour before they had to because they finished. With value come greatness. Behind it with Cleaning there comes filth behind it. So In order to have Value you must be clean well. When they Clean the Filth is gone.

They knew what to do and they done it great. My house smells so clean and they got all of the stains out of the carpet. I would recommend them to all of my family and friends. The quality of their work is great. They take their time to do a great job and maintain a great experience. They will well-respected and I would recommend them to everyone. They were on time and set everything up to get ready to clean all of the rooms that I had carpet in. They were neat and tidy and well-mannered and courteous. I value them and would want them to come back and do my carpet again. Trustworthy because nothing was missing. I would let everyone know how great of a job they done in cleaning the carpet in my home.

They were attentive with my questions and concerns. Very friendly and asked if they needed to make an improvement anywhere. They were effect antenna and quick with their routine. I was able to schedule at my convenience. They were thorough with everything. I have no complaint about how well they got the job done. I will be calling them again for future use. My house is good size and I was impressed how fast they got it done. They are extremely reliable in keeping their appointment and showing up on time. I enjoyed all their handwork and made life easier for me. It was a great price for how much they do and how efficient they are. I am for sure it made it worth calling them back for future use.

Their customer service was very helpful in aiding me. They were nice and sincere and answered all my questions. Very nice company to do business with. Very professional individuals, neat and discreet, thorough and trustworthy. I came home to a clean house! Would recommend this company to everyone. Very reliable. Arrived on time and proceeded to get started. Didn't bother anything and left discreetly. Followed up after appointment. Well worth the price. Couldn't get anything better for less. Great value for a professional company. Highly recommend them.

They were very helpful and prompt, answered any questions I had and I didn't have to worry about my personal belongings at all, which gave me peace of mind. My house was clean and organized. I was extremely happy with the level of detail and the price offered for the work! It seemed like I got a crazy good deal but that was simply normal! They're very reliable and came when I expected them, answered all my phone calls and was super prompt and professional. I really appreciated it. Very happy with value. Great prices.

I've never had anyone clean as thorough as they did and I didn't have to worry about them stealing any personal items from my house. Very professional. They did a very thorough job cleaning my home. They did not go through any dresser drawers or closets or touch anything they weren't supposed to. My house looked better than I've ever seen. We set a date and time for them to come meet me at my house so they could look it over and clean and they were very prompt and very reliable. Most cleaning places I checked into wanted to charge an arm and a leg to clean a house but this company was very reasonable with their prices.

The maids were polite. There was a couple things that I was not very impressed with - the windows were pretty streaky and the toilet was not too clean after they left. The value was decent for the price plus I had a coupon for an additional ten percent off so I will consider. To be happier overall but once again there were some things that could have been better.

Very Professional and Courteous. Seem like very nice people. They appeared to want to do whatever it took to please me as a customer. I did appreciate that they were trying hard. It was mostly good. I wondered if they worked too quickly. They were fast but I did go over some things and they "missed" a few things but overall I was mostly pleased. They showed up on time and were not lazy. They worked fast and hard. They are also willing to clean some things that I think some other places would not like ceiling fans. Their prices were better than some others. I cannot say they are expensive. It all depends on what you need done and how bad and urgent is it that it get done. In this situation the value is good.

They do great work and do it thorough and they do it in a timely manner. And they are very friendly and caring and they enjoy the work that they do and they bring their own stuff. They have high quality work that they do. They come on time and they are reliable in the work that they do and they make sure everything is done in the way it should. They have a great reputation and have a great value. It takes a lot of time to clean and it is hard work so the value is great that they do.

Everyone was courteous and helpful. We were given all info ahead of time that we needed. They provided us with a good service at a reasonable price. We were treated with respect and never felt like we were being ripped off like when we had used a competing company. The quality of the service was great. I would recommend this company to anyone that asked me for my opinion because I really enjoyed using this company for their cleaning services. I thought their quality was so very great. I would rate the reliability of this company really good because they were always there when they said that they were going to be and I really appreciate that in a company's business. I feel that the value was very reasonable because they charged a reasonable price for quality work and that is something worth paying for. Sometimes companies don't treat customers very well but that is not the case with this company.

The staff are friendly and they are open to any suggestions. They even give me discounts on my next service with them. I hope they keep it up. They were fast with their service but they were also clean and neat with cleaning. They are strict when it comes to cleaning so I am happy with them. They can be trusted with my stuff and so far I've never lost anything. The people who were cleaning my house was friendly and informative. Although their price is a little expensive I can say that it's better to find someone who you can trust than to save money and you don't even know them.

A good reliable service that you can count on to be on time. Very courteous and respectful to your private areas. Did not use any harmful or smelly cleaner solutions that seemed to be biodegradable. Used a good deal of pleasant smelling cleaners. Was an ideal approach they used to clean each room. They kept on schedule to not go over the allotted time. They were very reliable as they showed up on time ready to work. They only brought materials to clean that was agreed upon prior to the work being done. The services they rendered was of good value. They placed precautionary measures to not place other areas in need of repair or additional cleaning. The cost of the service was reasonable compared to other services.

They were pleasant to deal with. They took their time and made sure everything was done correctly. They had a great personality and cleaned like they were cleaning their house. Very thorough. They made my house look spotless and smelled really nice. They even did extra work that I didn’t think they were doing. I would definitely recommend them. They showed up few minutes early and started working right away and they all came together. They actually did it quicker than I thought it would actually take. The price was average but the work was amazing. They cleaned very well and even did a little extra. I even gave them a tip because I felt it was worth it.

Cleaning company above the rest. Handles all home businesses. Nice people. Great customer service. A company to rely on when needed. Clean, dust free, smelling good, vacuumed, cleaned, shiny, fresh. A breath of fresh air from the door, relieved, stress-free. Clean people that love to clean. I would recommend. On time, on budget, not overpriced. Finished no problems. A company to call again. Everybody shows up to do their job. Great value for the dollar cleaning value.

They did a great job of cleaning the house from top to bottom. I really appreciate the way they took their time and effort to dust everything in my house and I will definitely be interested in calling them again. They were very careful not to break anything and they left my house looking very clean and neat. They also put all of the furniture back nice and neat and left the floors looking clean and tidy. Their reliability amazed me because they were all on time and they took into consideration that I was not ready yet. I still had my pajamas on. I would like to have them come back and clean for me again. The value was less than I thought. They are very good and I will definitely recommend them to all of those that need their home cleaned. I really appreciate their help.

Just a great customer service. They do not bother me to get this work done and make things happen, instead of cleaning my house myself, like a team of maids, to get my house clean. It just really different.

MaidPro has been cleaning my apartment for the past four months, and I'm happy with the job that they're doing. After each cleaning, they give me an itemized checklist of what they did, which I appreciate. Their cleaners also provide some thoughtful touches that I didn't expect, such as folding back the toilet paper end with a sticker like a hotel, and taking out the trash and replacing the bag. Overall, these touches make me feel that they are respectful of my apartment. Another thing I really like about them is that when I've called them a few times with custom instructions, they've taken my feedback over the phone and incorporated it into subsequent cleanings. The only negative with MaidPro is that they cost a third more than hiring a cleaner directly. However, this negative is outweighed for me by the convenience of being able to pay with a credit card and their overall professionalism.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

MaidPro focuses on cleaning houses and other residential spaces. The company was launched in Boston in 1991, and today, it is franchised, with more than 150 locations across the United States and Canada.

• Free online estimates: Customers interested in using MaidPro's services can receive a free estimate online.
  • 49-point checklist: MaidPro cleans based on its 49-point checklist, a comprehensive list of everything that should be cleaned in a home, ensuring that no important area is overlooked.
  • Safe supplies: The company uses cleaning products that are safe for children and pets, as well as the furniture and other surfaces.
  • Scheduling options: MaidPro offers the option to choose how frequently you want the service to come, as well as their arrival time and how they access your home when you're not there.
  • Small cleaning teams: The company only sends one- or two-person cleaning teams, making the experience personal and friendly.
  • Best for Homeowners who live in small spaces or people who are looking to have a close, personal interaction with the people who clean their homes.

Compare Cleaning Services