Find a Cleaning Services partner

3. Cleaning Services

2.6/5 (23 ratings)
Find a Cleaning Services partner
Banner image

Looking for cleaning services?

Get connected with a professional near you on HomeAdvisor

Find Pros Now

About Maid Brigade

Banner image

Looking for cleaning services?

Get connected with a professional near you on HomeAdvisor

Find Pros Now

Maid Brigade Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Maid Brigade?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Maid Brigade?

Original review: Feb. 20, 2017

COMPANY CANCELLED because they were not happy with my feedback. Let me elaborate. The Agreement states that a basic cleaning is the following: "Bathrooms – Tub, shower, mirror, sinks, counter toilets and floors." (However, the bathroom mirrors were left dirty.) "Kitchen – The outside of the appliance and cabinets. Tops of the counter, and inside and outside of the microwave, then we vacuum and mop the kitchen floor." (However, the counters were left filthy and the cleaners moved nothing when cleaning that area. In addition, per my conversation with Amanda, my microwave was never touched inside or outside.)

"Dusting and Vacuuming – We do a general dusting of all surfaces and then vacuum throughout the home. The dusting system includes lifting and dusting each item on surfaces as well." (Nothing was lifted or dusted including large screen tv, my sound bar, my Entertainment Center ALL DUSTY!!!) What if I want something cleaned that is not on my normal cleaning list. "If there are additional rooms, or the inside of your refrigerator or oven, or if you want your baseboards washed, just give us a call and we can tell you what the additional fee would be, and then add it to your next scheduled service. This will ensure the team is aware of your requests." When I spoke with Amanda as well as one other employee of Maid Brigade I had a simple list: Sweep, Mop, Dust, Stove & Over and the Bathroom plus the company's description of Basic Cleaning. This service was not provide and was Less than Poor on an average day!!!

Original review: Dec. 13, 2016

They were very professional and listened to everything I had to say. They were also polite and seemed to want my business. They answered all my questions and didn't seem annoyed by them. They did a very thorough deep cleaning of my house. They weren't very loud and got right to work as soon as they got there. It didn't even take them that long but the job they did was great. I told them a time I needed the job done and they were there early. They did the job in half the time I thought they would. I could not be more pleased with them. For everything they do and how thoroughly they do it, the value is amazing. It does depend on the size of your area and what you need done, but it's a great value for their services.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2016

Very easy to reach and schedule. Cleaners - two of them showed up on time. They were very pleasant and extremely thorough. They cleaned the corners and dusted all the pictures. They were clean and very quiet which was appreciated. They show up on time! They are polite. Your house will be very very neat. It will be super clean. They do not miss one area. Very professional. Scheduled for ten in the morning and the doorbell rang at ten! The cleaning skill is super! They are anxious to please. Wish I had them every day. They clean so so well. It is actually worth paying more. Their prices are very reasonable and affordable. With the prices it is better to have the company in your house versus a constant employee.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2016

I hired Maid Brigade to clean my 5 bedroom 3 bath home and was very disappointed with their service. My home was not thoroughly cleaned as promised by the office manager. They cleaned around all the appliances in the kitchen leaving crumbs under the toaster and cleaned everything with paper towels. After vacuuming they decided to walk all over the carpet instead of vacuuming their way out of the room. And they never lifted the first throw rug to clean under it. When I brought this up with the manager she was very rude. There was no quality to cleaning with paper towels. No rugs were lifted and cleaned under or anything. Instead of vacuuming the stairs they were swept off because the cleaning woman had back problems.

The cleaning women showed up on time but cleaned my 5 bedroom 3 bath home in about an hour and a half with 3 people. I had my own cleaning business for 12 years and know this is impossible. The quality of this service was not worth the price. They charged me 250.00 for an hour and a half of work. I would not recommend this service.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2016

Do NOT hire this company. I requested services two weeks ago, they rescheduled three times. In theory - they were to appear today for one hour for $100.00 (mind you) at noon. It is now 5:30 and they are nowhere in sight. The main office is closed - and so I have no recourse regarding my time and money. As I said do NOT hire this service.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2016

I was greeted kindly. The services are explained in details. I am very pleased with the service and the way they treat customers who inquire for their services. They do a follow-up call to insure your happiness with the job. I am very pleased with the results of the cleaning service. My house was cleaned very well and smell nice as well. It was a thorough clean that I am pleased with. They are very reliable. If there is any problems I was kindly instructed to call them and they will be more than happy to fix it for you. They were on time and cleaned very good. If you are tired or just busy, this is a great value. You get to rest and enjoy while your house is cleaned for very reasonable price. It is very affordable and cheaper than other services I have used in the past.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2016

Friendly, no issue with pets, followed instructions, very professional, fast and efficient, paid attention to detail. Put everything back in its proper place, appearance neat. Proficient, courteous. The team that came to my house was very lovely and got to work right away. The house was clean within the hour I paid for. Even provided tips for hard to remove stains.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2016

Very fast although missed some spots so could be better. Very decent price, very courteous. The pricing could be better although rugs get dirty quicker. Very helpful and fast. Wouldn't hesitate to move furniture. There was no problems and was very good. They're reliable, on time, prompt, very courteous, had no complaints. The value was good for what I got but the solution they used it before clean very long so although I would use them again I expect better value.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2016

The customer service was less than desirable. One of the maids played with her cell phone more than she cleaned. When confronted about it she was very rude. The maids cleaned my entire home with Windex and paper towels. They did not move any appliances like the toaster. They just cleaned around it leaving crumbs everywhere. They showed up a little late which was fine. It's understandable that they got lost. But they cleaned a 5 bedroom 3 bathroom house with 2 kitchens in about an hour and a half. That's impossible. I was pleased with the price I was quoted but the quality of service was less than desirable. I only used their services one time but will not use it again.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2016

The customer service that I received was amazing. They were extremely helpful and friendly with it. Any questions that I had, they gave me an answer with additional options. I would recommend the quality of their service any given day. Their quality is at the top, and with Maids Brigade, I always received the best. They were very reliable, and I could've always counted on them whenever l needed them. If they told me that they would be there at a certain time, they did exactly what they say that they would do. I would recommend them because of their value. Their value is of great value. Their value is worth more than one could ever imagine it to be.

Maid Brigade Company Information