Maid Brigade

Compare Cleaning Services

Research top Cleaning Services recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Do NOT hire this company. I requested services two weeks ago, they rescheduled three times. In theory - they were to appear today for one hour for $100.00 (mind you) at noon. It is now 5:30 and they are nowhere in sight. The main office is closed - and so I have no recourse regarding my time and money. As I said do NOT hire this service.

I was greeted kindly. The services are explained in details. I am very pleased with the service and the way they treat customers who inquire for their services. They do a follow-up call to insure your happiness with the job. I am very pleased with the results of the cleaning service. My house was cleaned very well and smell nice as well. It was a thorough clean that I am pleased with. They are very reliable. If there is any problems I was kindly instructed to call them and they will be more than happy to fix it for you. They were on time and cleaned very good. If you are tired or just busy, this is a great value. You get to rest and enjoy while your house is cleaned for very reasonable price. It is very affordable and cheaper than other services I have used in the past.

Friendly, no issue with pets, followed instructions, very professional, fast and efficient, paid attention to detail. Put everything back in its proper place, appearance neat. Proficient, courteous. The team that came to my house was very lovely and got to work right away. The house was clean within the hour I paid for. Even provided tips for hard to remove stains.

Very fast although missed some spots so could be better. Very decent price, very courteous. The pricing could be better although rugs get dirty quicker. Very helpful and fast. Wouldn't hesitate to move furniture. There was no problems and was very good. They're reliable, on time, prompt, very courteous, had no complaints. The value was good for what I got but the solution they used it before clean very long so although I would use them again I expect better value.

The customer service was less than desirable. One of the maids played with her cell phone more than she cleaned. When confronted about it she was very rude. The maids cleaned my entire home with Windex and paper towels. They did not move any appliances like the toaster. They just cleaned around it leaving crumbs everywhere. They showed up a little late which was fine. It's understandable that they got lost. But they cleaned a 5 bedroom 3 bathroom house with 2 kitchens in about an hour and a half. That's impossible. I was pleased with the price I was quoted but the quality of service was less than desirable. I only used their services one time but will not use it again.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Maid Brigade?

The customer service that I received was amazing. They were extremely helpful and friendly with it. Any questions that I had, they gave me an answer with additional options. I would recommend the quality of their service any given day. Their quality is at the top, and with Maids Brigade, I always received the best. They were very reliable, and I could've always counted on them whenever l needed them. If they told me that they would be there at a certain time, they did exactly what they say that they would do. I would recommend them because of their value. Their value is of great value. Their value is worth more than one could ever imagine it to be.

The services provided were on target with what we needed in our household. The ladies were pleasant and fairly detailed. The services we required could also be considered challenging and they lived up to it. Small items and areas were definitely not overlooked by this service. Time consuming and tedious chores were accomplished which made maintaining the household much easier thereafter.

Maid Brigade can be considered reliable as nothing was damaged or missing considering the family was not home at the time. They entered and left our home securely and we were pleased by their efficiency. After shopping around a bit, we found this service to be a bit pricey and were somewhat hesitant at first when comparing prices for certain jobs. This service was recommended by a friend so we felt more comfortable about getting what we paid for.

This include all service that you can imagine. In fact the way they just did the cleaning was amazing and fast. I'd recommended to my friend to give them a try and his respond was just like mine. These guys rocks. All work they did it was only in 30 minutes in 3 floor house.

Nice lady, well dressed, spoke English, always cleaned well. We were very satisfied every time. I would recommend them to a friend. Even my dog like seeing them come through the door. They cleaned the baseboards, fans, floors, windows. They even cleaned the porch when I mentioned I was throwing a barbecue and said I would pay them a little more to add the cleaning of the porch. They were always prompt and arrived very on time at the same time every week, which is so often I had them come back my house to clean my house. And they always finished really quickly and did such a good job. Really reliable and for such a good deal. I found a coupon in my local magazine too. I could recommend very highly and would rate them well in their own website too.

I can't review their cleaning because they didn't show up for my appointment on Saturday - despite my calling and emailing on Friday to try to confirm. Today they claim it was because they had created two accounts for me and the one that held the appointment didn't have credit card information in it. SO... that seems like part of the problem but what about not responding on Friday!? Anyway, skip this cleaning service unless you want to save money and do the cleaning yourself since they don't actually show up for new customers!

The required first deep clean, the team was done in less than an hour and stood around chatting to use up time. A refund was issued. The second cleaning a new team arrived and damaged my decorative kitchen booth and even though they were never told to clean the brass rails in my kitchen. They had finished with my house in only 35 mins and needed to kill time. They poured on bass cleaner they found on my sink and left the project half done and covered in cleaning fluid. I phoned Maid Brigade of Orlando and Tricia told me to email photos of the damage which I did immediately. I was told the staff would never start a project and not finish it and that Randy the owner would contact me about the damaged furniture. Tricia also added that the maids never damage furniture.

Did not clean my house to my satisfaction. Joe is a very rude individual, whose defense when cornered with a dirty house is "some people just can't be satisfied." Maid left dirt line along the tub. Joe estimated but never disclosed that they can't clean or maintain marble. My house never looked clean. They came twice and could not clean as promised and it cost $360.00 for the two cleanings. I have a very modest sized home. The guy won't own anything and will talk over you constantly while berating you. A REAL JERK!

There were a couple of times that Maid Brigade employees have done damage to items inside our home. The first time they broke metal blinds in our kitchen that they were not supposed to take down to clean. On one of the final cleanings one more item was broken, a $100.00 bottle of my cologne. The cologne spilled out of the broken bottle and all over a chair in our master bedroom and the clothes that my wife had in that chair.

I called the company since they left me notice on 4/25/02 about the items that they had broken. My wife and I both had many conversations with Joe and Kim and Winona. Joe Did not want to pay for the blinds we had first picked out to replace the one they broke so we got some others. At the time the damage including dry cleaning, the cologne and the blinds (I did not include the chair that I myself had to clean because Joe thought that the quotes that we got were too much and I did not charge Joe for my time to clean the chair).

Now Joe has not followed though with the spoken deal we made on the phone which included everything but the chair which would have cost $75.00 + pick up and delivery. My wife and I got all the receipts together and took them to Maid Brigades and to Joe personally.

We waited about one and a half weeks to get the check in the mail. Joe had all the receipts and still shorted the check in the amount of $8.80. Well it is now 8-28-02 and still no correction on the check that we have not cashed since it was the wrong amount. We would like to have compensation for the damage and we are getting nowhere with Maid Brigade Sevices.

The amount that Joe and I agreed to before he went back on our agreement was $292.20 Joe Payed $283.40 THE $292.20 Did not include the chair that I had to clean myself since Joe didn't want to pay $75.00 + Delivery and pick up. So now I would like the original $292.20 +$100.00 for my time and materials for the cleaning of the chair. The total now should be $392.20.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Maid Brigade is a franchised professional cleaning company that has been operating for more than 35 years. The company provides typical house cleaning services, as well as specialized cleaning, including outdoor cleaning options.

• Specialized cleaning services: Employees of Maid Brigade perform very specialized cleaning services for a small fee. The company provides outdoor cleaning services, such as cleaning up the porch of a house.
  • Cleaning tips: Consumers can sign up online to receive cleaning tips, as well as regular discounts and special offers.
  • Online quality cards: People who use Maid Brigade's services can submit online quality cards to give convenient, easy feedback on the services and employees.
  • Green cleaning focus: Maid Brigade uses products that are certified by Green Seal and vacuums certified by the American Lung Association to improve indoor air quality.
  • Free phone estimate: Customers who are interested in using Maid Brigade's services can call the company for a free, no-commitment estimate.
  • Best for Homeowners or residential customers looking for affordable and environmentally friendly services, either for a one-time service or regular cleanings.

Compare Cleaning Services