Lowe's Home Improvement

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

Lowe's Home Improvement Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lowe's Home Improvement?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lowes?

Original review: Sept. 30, 2017

BEYOND POORLY MANAGED! They are useless! I order a refrigerator that they had in stock in the facility on a Wednesday night which they confirmed will be delivered by Friday. One person told me the order was cancelled. Someone else told me the fridge left the facility. Another told me no one was home when they deliver it. Today is Saturday and they are now telling me it will be delivered Sunday because no one answered to confirm delivery for today while we actually did speak to someone and advise them to call us when they arrived.

Yesterday I spoke with different people who I was told they were manager but they were head cashiers or customer service and I was hung up on twice by other managers this morning. The only reason I even got a call today was because I emailed the actual company to complain about the issue. THE WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! First time ever buying from there but now I know better never to make the same mistake. I have wasted my time and had to get rid of my food because I had no working refrigerator.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2017

I had a dishwasher installation set with 4 hr window. A no show and no call from Lowe's. When I called got runaround only to find out Store screwed up. Reset installation for following week. Store screwed up a second time making it impossible for installer to pick it up. In addition was supposed to have a refrigerator delivered with 8a-10a window. Found out from me calling them, “Hey randomly switched it to 2:30” and did not call! The left hand does not know what right hand is doing. The worse experience ever. This was the Northbrook store.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

My less than 1 year old Maytag washer, purchased from Lowe's, stopped working. This was early September. Washer was still under manufacturer's warranty plus I have the extended warranty. Here I am at the end of the month. Two so called repair groups have been here and still I have no working washer. I have been lied to by a Lowe's supervisor who told me a week ago that if my washer was not up and in use in 3 to 5 days I would given a full refund. That clock expired so I called Lowe's again and spoke to a different supervisor who told me that what I was told was totally wrong.

I've been told on 3 different occasions that it would 3 to 5 days and at the end of each of those there were only excuses about what went wrong. I was also lied to by a service tech who assured it would by end of week. When I called servicer I was told that I was not on list for any repair and that part had to be ordered. Bottom line don't waste money buying Maytag. I will never do so again. Lowe's and Maytag customer service is less than a joke.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

Buyer beware! Purchased a refrigerator September 16, 2017. I was told there would be a ten day delivery period. On the 9th day I was informed the delivery date had been changed to October 16, 2017. The reason: the refrigerator was not in stock! It seems to me a company as big as Lowe's would have been able to check inventory at whatever company delivers appliances to determine whether my refrigerator was in stock. A simple computer check should have been sufficient. Apparently Lowe's has no program capable of checking inventory. Why did it take nine days to find out its unavailability? Speaking to the store manager of the Naperville, Il. store - Mr. Keith **- resulted in me being told checks of inventory are not possible and that my refrigerator may be stuck in customs in New York.

Seems a bit far fetched. So, instead of having my refrigerator delivered within their stated ten days, I must wait for a delivery date three times their stated date. All I received from the manager was: "Sorry, we cannot control delivery dates." I would think a company as large as Lowe's would have better control over their inventory and delivery systems. As it stands, I will await delivery of my refrigerator and pray it will be delivered within this new time frame. I have my doubts. With the ridiculous way of handling of my order, I will no longer deal with Lowe's for any of my purchases. Perhaps anyone possibly placing an order with Lowe's will ask for an in-stock confirmation and a definite delivery date. I will wager any amount of money Lowe's will be incapable of providing either. Good luck!

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

Two men delivered our washer and dryer at the exact time they promised. They not only delivered but installed and hooked up everything, then demonstrated the great features. I am very pleased with not only the delivery and installation but the purchase was also pleasant and the price was by far the best. We will look to Lowe's in the future for our appliance needs.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

After discussing the replacement of my deck with several knowledgeable people I chose to have Lowe's do the tear down and replacement. This went smoothly with the salesman. However, I was rather shocked to be told that I had to pay 100% up front. This is when the nightmare began. The materials were delivered and the construction people demolished the deck. Some of the footings were dug and then - nothing! The company that Lowe's uses, Cento Solutions (100 Solutions) should be called Zero Solutions! I really have to question how these girls ever got their high school diplomas. As it turned out, the engineering drawings were entirely incorrect - the construction guys realized this as they were digging the foundations and based on our conversations.

Cento Solutions blamed everybody - Lowe's, me for not cutting down a sapling, etc. They totally covered up and lied to me about the incorrect drawings. On top of this there was a project manager assigned to this project from Lowe's who totally refused to return my calls. The result was that a project that should have taken approximately a week took over three months. I had absolutely NO use of my deck - it no longer existed. My deck furniture and grill were relegated to the woods (picture Hurricane Harvey). As of September 26, 2017 I do not have the final inspection approval for the deck. The quality of the sub-contractor is exquisite. The cooperation from Lowe's and their contract with Cento Solutions was and is totally acceptable. I will NEVER use Lowe's for a project again.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

January 2017 I Installed StainMaster Pet-Protect carpet and pet protect padding. I purchased the products from Lowe’s in Howell MI. We cleaned the carpet using a Bissell carpet cleaner and cleaning products in mid-July 2017. Stains started to re-appear after 3-4 weeks. I contacted the store in Howell MI to get them to address the issue.

September 26, 2017 after many phone calls I made to Lowes and two personal meetings I had with two store managers, I finally spoke to StainMaster directly. The bottom line is they require professional cleaning service before they will start a claim. End result we will need to have our Stain resistant pet protect carpet professionally cleaned every six months. Two people and two dogs living in a 2900 square foot house and StainMaster carpet cannot handle it. The carpet I replaced was 22 years old and I had my children and many dogs/cats in the house. I never needed to pay for professional carpet cleaning. I spent $10,000.00 on junk. I will never purchase StainMaster products. Lowe’s did a terrible job of post-sales customer support. I’ll continue to buy small items from Lowe’s but I will not consider them for any major purchases. Lowe’s follow up is the worst.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2017

We bought all the materials to make a new wood fence for my house last week, I was told I will have them delivery at my house yesterday, received a call and a text saying that between 8 and 12 pm I will have them delivery. After waiting until 1 pm I started by calling the delivery company. It took me an hour to get in hold with somebody there, only to be told to call the store because they did not have that order. Called Lowe's at Kendall location where I bought the fence, again waiting about 30 minutes to be told they could not delivered because they had a small truck, I was promised that today I will have my merchandise, again still waiting and when I call Lowe's store I was told I will be call back about my order, it is being 2 hours and nobody has call me. Extremely disappointed and if I don't get my merchandise I will cancel it and go somewhere else.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2017

We ordered 10 doors and they delivered 9 doors and in 9 doors they delivered one wrong size door and another one completely mismatch. For this type of crap delivery they charged more than 60$. We took the wrong door and other mismatched door. Their supernatural investigation team spent more than an hour and came back to us saying that, I have to pay for the wrong door they delivered. It is pathetic, and I had to pay the amount again. I paid two times for single door. Please Please don't trust these guys. I don't want to give single star. If there is any negative ranking please give negative ranking to these guys. This was happen in Lowe's Cumming GA. Please be aware of these delivery.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2017

I have been unable to call the Yonkers 3305 store, or get a return call when I leave a message, or get any response to emails to complete my order for millwork. The phones get disconnected, no one responds to messages. I should not have to beg to pay $.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2017

I bought $1338.00 worth of appliances from Lowe's over the 4th of July weekend (the 3rd of July to be exact). The reason I chose Lowe's over the other Big stores like Menards and Home Depot was because Lowe's was offering an 11% rebate and I was planning on using that rebate to help finish my kitchen project. Well, here it is the 22nd of September and I still haven't received the rebate. I contacted the BBB, they contacted Lowe's and one of their executives named Eric contacted me a month ago and promised I would have my rebate no later than Sept. 22.

Well, here it is Sept. 22 and guess what? No rebate. Maybe I should have asked him what year! I called the BBB back today and her answer was she'd done all she could, contact Lowe's again. I'm done contacting them. Before I went to the BBB I had talked to several extremely rude people at Lowe's who actually had me in tears, I was put on hold for 33 minutes while they "looked into it" and then I was disconnected. I'm an old lady living on social security, I had to save a long time for this project. Since then I have gone to Home Depot and Menards and purchased items that also had a rebate and I've already received those rebates! I think Lowe's need to visit one of those stores and learn how to do things and how to treat their customers.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2017

I purchased a dryer and the extended warranty. My dryer broke and I called Lowe's for repair. I was given a date a repairman would arrive. The repairman did not arrive and I called the company Lowe's contracted with, Tech Pro Plus, and they said they did not have us listed as receiving service that day and gave us another date. The repairman arrived on the new date and said he needed to order a simple part and the dryer could be repaired.

19 days later and 6 phone calls (3 to Lowe's and 3 to Tech Pro Plus who did not answer and had a full mailbox which did not allow me to leave a message, with a minimum wait of 15-20 minutes with Lowe's) I still do not have a repaired dryer. I am currently on hold for a supervisor at 33 minutes and counting. 5 minutes ago the rep said she would conference me with a supervisor but then put me on hold because of the connection. I am still waiting. I have always shopped Sears with great service and have learned my lesson. You get what you pay for.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2017

I have been frustrated with Lowe's the minute I had my roof replaced and a brand new AC. Stupid me, thought if I went with a big box business I would have been more satisfied, wrong!! We started having leaks the first rain following the installation. After sending them 50+ emails for 3+ years, they finally sent someone to take a look at our roof. Come to find out the roof installer never replaced the flat roof, even though it was part of the contract. The leak ended up causing internal damage to our ceiling, walls, and flooring for 4 years in a row.

I finally contacted corporate and they had an independent adjuster come look at the inside of the house and offer a settlement. However, when I asked Lowe's claims, "What about the flat roof which hasn't been fixed," they were totally surprised. It's year 4 and we are still waiting for a quote from the claims department to have our flat roof fixed. I was recently contacted by their insurance people called Custard but I don't understand why they are getting involved. I was told they are only contacted when Lowe's feels that they are NOT at fault and they are trying to find ways to cut corners. I honestly do not know what to do. I feel like they not only didn't do what I paid for ($26,000 with AC until on roof) but now they are trying to screw me over. Does anyone have any advice for me? Please!

Original review: Sept. 19, 2017

Window install - Have a bay window that was leaking. More than willing to replace for a new one. I was told it could be fixed (there was some rotten wood) and just put new windows in to replace old (needed 3). When the window guy came out (Tony) he replaced the windows and left rotten wood. I complained, stated I was willing to replace whole window. The reason I WAS REPLACING IT IN THE FIRST PLACE WAS IT HAD ROTTEN WOOD! REALLY? I was told it was "beyond their scope of practice" because it was worse than they thought. They were willing to reimburse me for the "rotten wood repair" that was NOT done. Oh, did I say that was the REASON I called in the first place? I got screwed over by Tony the window person and it looks like he's more important to them than their customers. We are still in (negotiation?) if that is what you call it. Is it possible to get good help these days? The cost of my big mistake? $1461.00.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2017

Www.themine.com - A Lowe's Company. A Bathroom Shower Bench gone wrong... Sent The Wrong Color Told Me It Was Ok By Them... THEY ARE ONLY ABOUT THEMSELVES. VERY RIGID WITH OVERPAID USA EXECUTIVES ANSWERING EMAIL. The photo on their site was completely different. The Shower bench was dark brown. Have you ever seen a dark brown shower bench ever offered.

First they said the color was close enough. Then they said it was my problem to take it up with the manufacturer. Then they said if I arranged to get it myself shipped to the manufacturer - they would refund me. Then I said I would I wanted it picked up or I would contact my credit card bank. Then they said four days ago they would start process a refund and deal with the manufacturer.

You see they use THE SAME EXACT method used by small players in the Amazon marketplace. They list the manufacturer's specs, pay wholesale NET 30 and keep the balance. Yet they never tell you that you have to have the relationship with their partner, THE MANUFACTURER. IN MY CASE THE PHOTO DID NOT MATCH THE CONTENTS:

They started with: Colors Vary. Try to keep it. Take a nomination discount. You are on your own. Pushed, we will take care of it. They do not. I criticize them. They get insulted. They stop replying. They never did a thing nor lifted the phone to help. They took no ownership. Not stand up people to do as they say. LIKE CHILDREN WHO HAVE NO REALITY OF THE ADULT WORLD W ZERO EMPATHY.

15 Days and I have no clue what is next?! I feel sorry for Lowe Stockholders. The box at Amazon is shipped in another box, not here. So after pressing them, knowing my rights they never in at least three business days worked out a resolution with the manufacturer. I told them I could used it in the future as now shower furniture at 33% off and I would still have to buy another brand. They said no, they offered it to me at cost so they could walk away without helping me. An easy way out each time for them. THEY COME FIRST EVERY TIME. SO I SAID NO TO KEEP THE WRONG COLOR AT 15% OFF FIVE DAYS AGO.

So all along they think they are doing me a favor... Three days after they were processing a refund and having it picked up, they asked me to keep it at 15% off... So I tell them I would have pursued a solution for the customer first, even lose money (this is now 15 days after the order... on Amazon Prime, two days after the order I get the wrong color, I email it in, UPS comes the next day and as soon as it gets scanned I get a refund).

15 days and counting vs 2 Days. So I realize that after three days (two business days) nothing progressed for they wanted me to accept the wrong color and asked me to. I said I am a merchant and large concerns did drop shipping (no inventory) 16 years ago, a time warp for me... And they never replied... I hurt their feelings... It is not Prime. Took seven days to get to me plus eight since I told them it was the wrong color... What do you think? I hurt their feelings...

Original review: Sept. 18, 2017

I found a item online from your store lowes.com. It's the Gain detergent 150 fl oz island fresh high efficiency detergent, item #836289 model number #3700023032, $2.80 was 5.59, save 49% thru 10/31/2017. So I went to two stores in Springfield Illinois location. 1st stop was the 2560 N Dirksen Pwky, they was out of the item and was nice enough to look up another store in this town which was 3101 West Wabash. I spoke with a manager ** and he told me that he couldnt price match this item from Lowe's website. I brought my mobile device like stated in policy, because it was South Bend Indiana location, but your policy clearly states, if you find a price online, please present the price on your mobile device from a qualifying competitor's websites which was lowes.com, or lowe's.com, lowespros.com. It state the last time your policy was updated May 1, 2017... So I'm not understanding I wasnt able to get the item, that false advertisement, and for your employees they're not following your company's policy. I will report this the a higher authority and BBB, etc...

Original review: Sept. 18, 2017

Went into the Wood Village, OR store on or about 9/15/17 to get bark mulch which was in the new ad. Was told they were completely out and that they do not issue rain checks. What a crock. New ad and they didn't plan ahead for enough for everyone. Really sucks that they don't issue rain checks for a product they carry year round. POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE ALONG WITH POOR STORE POLICY. I recommend no one shop this retailer... I will be going over to Home Depot.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2017

I purchased two different sets of outdoor pillows at midnight online for my mother birthday and was having them shipped to her house. Lowe’s people called me in the morning to tell me none of them were in stock. Their excuse was that the online store doesn't update as fast as we want it to (well that's clear it should be instant). We don’t live in 90's, things are pretty instant and it seems Lowe’s is not on board with that. I say super #fail. Won't be buying online from them again. Very untrustworthy and kids with their customers! Needless to say, I have no pillows for my mom. I still haven't received a refund and I'm dreading calling back to have this dealt with.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2017

I purchased a chainsaw at Lowe’s in North Naples Florida. I purchased it to try and clean up after hurricane Irma. The chainsaw didn't make it thru 1 small tree without dying. I took it back to the store and while I was there 2 other people were trying to do the same thing. They refused to take it back, exchange it or have it fixed. The manager was rude and threatened to call the police on me. I haven't had power in 6 days so it may have been worth it. I am shocked at how Lowe’s has decided to handle themselves in this situation.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2017

Lowe's subcontractor doing poor work. I purchased a chain link fence from Lowe's and they sent a subcontractor to install it. When the work was completed I was advised that there is a 1 year warranty on the product and workmanship. After they left I noticed several things that needed to be corrected. The subcontractor came back on the 4th of July stating that he had plans that day and fixed what I told him that I saw needed to be fixed. When several of my family members came to look at the fence they noticed that the terminal post that held the 1 gate did not line up with the other terminal posts.

So I contacted the person who told me that he would be overseeing my account. He never got to me and I left several voice mails for him. Feeling frustrated, I sent a letter to Lowe's corporate office and a few days later received a call from an associate and she advised me that she would check into my issue and call me back. She called me back and told me that the contractor installed that post according where the previous post was.

I advised her that my family member helped install the original post and it lined up with the other posts, but the one that the contractor installed did not. I also advised her that the installer was very rude and made several nasty comments. She advised me that if I want it corrected that I would need to pay additional cost to have it fixed. I am still trying to find out if there is any course of action I can take to get this fixed by no additional expense to me.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2017

Ordered a washing machine on Lowe's website on September 11. They promised next day delivery. My wife called the store next morning. They said they would call her back with a two hour delivery window. No call, no washing machine. I called customer service on September 15. After listening to a bunch of commercials and then getting a busy signal, I finally reached a very helpful lady named Carol. She connected me to the guy responsible for deliveries.

He said they were very busy and could deliver on Sunday September 17. I told him we had waited long enough and that Sunday delivery was unacceptable. He agreed on Saturday delivery and promised to call in the morning to give a two hour window. Guess what! It's 11 AM and he never called. They don't care for their customers at all. They take your payment and then you are at their mercy. I will never set foot in another Lowe's again. I hope a lot of people read this and steer away from this company.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2017

Today I felt I was robbed twice. Yesterday by an intruder and today by Lowe's. The intruder entered my house by punching a hole in my $2786 patio door I purchased from Lowe's that was made of Styrofoam... yes Styrofoam in between a mm of plastic nothingness. For that amount of money the door should have been solid. I went to Lowe's to ask about and the employee stated, "you should have purchase a solid door." I thought I did! Feeling ripped off again by Lowe's, next time Lowe's give the intruder the key to my house.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2017

We hired Lowe's to do two large roofs. We started having problems right away on the second one. It's been 3 years for one roof and 4 years since the other one. Shingles are falling off everywhere. They have given us the runaround for several months now and keep acting like they want to help but just give me another number to call that can't help. I had my adjustor come out today and he told us that it's not weather related or the manufacturer's issue, it's poor installation! He said that they were not installed according to manufacturer's guidelines. But what does Lowe's care? They only guarantee labor for 1 year!

Well if their lifetime warranty roof can last just one year I guess they are off the hook! Apparently all consumers are suckers that do business with Lowe's. Not one person working on our roof spoke one word of English! So no wonder they didn't follow directions. So $25000 is how much we spent on these two projects. I would have been better off hiring some regular Joe out of the classifieds for half the price. We thought that going with a big company like Lowe's that they would always back up their work and make sure it was done properly in the first place! We have spent so much money in that store buying all our carpet and appliances for our rentals over the last 20 years. We will never even buy a single item there again!

Original review: Sept. 13, 2017

April 2017 Lowe's starts a bathroom in my basement. Many problems including the $25,000 price (10-15,000 over budget). I was given credit limit then my bath became that price, rather than adhering to my budget. What stopped work was when the Lowe's contractor Cento Solutions sent their plumber. The plumber hooked the tub to drain into a vent. Lowe's wanted me to pay Cento for camera scoping and digging up concrete for find a block in my pipes that did not exist. After a month the Plumbing inspector insisted Lowe's pull up the tub. It revealed the bad plumbing.

All summer I wrote to Lowe's to acknowledge and address the situation. Instead they are imposing a "final resolution" to pay half of the $25,000, I will still have a balance of $12,500+interest. 20 weeks have gone by. No product has been installed, except for the tub that had to be ripped up. It is sitting in the middle of the room with 100 lbs of concrete. Lowe's does not intend to refund or remove the tub. I am reaching out where ever I can. As many consumers think that Lowe's is honest, they have proven themselves to be corrupt. STAY AWAY FROM LOWE'S. USE YOUR RECOMMENDED LOCAL CONTRACTORS!

Original review: Sept. 12, 2017

I visited Lowe's to purchase mulch as I do frequently throughout the summer. On this particular day, the usual lane where we line up to pick up mulch was closed, s I asked the cashier where I should go. She made an announcement over the loudspeaker for an associate to come, but the guy in that department (who we could see) walked away when he heard the call. She called again, and he kept walking away, so I followed and asked after him. His name was Balrama, and he stopped when he noticed I was talking to him and said I should just go where no one was, and wait for someone to show up. When I explained that it was closed, he was disinterested and just said that's what I should do. I said, "I'm a paying customer, and that's your advice?" So I asked his name, and told him I would ask a manager if that was the right response.

When I got to the customer service desk, I discovered he had followed me. He went to the other side of the desk, and after I explained the situation to the rep and asked her to call a manager, I pointed to the gentleman and said, "That's the guy right there I wish to make a complaint about." He came lunging at me across the aisle shouting, "You don't point your finger at me!!!" multiple times and got right up in my face. Finally a manager name Jereme came, and after explaining the situation again, I told him all I wanted was an apology from him- for a manager to tell him he can't talk to customers that way. He refused, so I asked for his manager. He tried to get out of telling me his name, but finally said it was Brad.

So I called Brad, and he just repeated what Jereme had said. I promptly got my ticket refunded, and bought my mulch from Home Depot. So I called corporate, and Linda repeated the same thing. The moral of the story? If you don't like being screamed at by a companies' employees, don't shop at Lowe's. Receipt # **, return # ** 9/11/17.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2017

Buyer BEWARE!!! I ordered a refrigerator and a dishwasher during the July 4th sale, paying for haul away of the old appliances. While the dishwasher was delivered, the refrigerator was never delivered. I then got the run around from XPO delivery for five weeks! I finally got a random refund on a gift card sent to my home, to which I tried again to purchase another refrigerator from Lowe's on Aug 20. I STILL have not received the second refrigerator order, after being rescheduled four times and no shows by XPO! I then received an Lowe's email that the refrigerator had been delivered when in fact it was not. I have been on hold with customer service at least six times with wait times of no less than 30-40 minutes each time. Every time promises are made and broken. I have had to use a mini-fridge for my family of four since JULY!!! This is ridiculous!

Original review: Sept. 11, 2017

Very dissatisfied with all the customer service agents, or store staff. Nobody is honest with you or even not giving you right information about your order. We are waiting for our order more than one 1 month still we don't have any response from them even we called several times. Nobody gives you correct answer & keep you waiting. Then they called "We don't have in stock so can check with other store. We cancel your order. When you booked your order they in stock. After month not delivered to you & cancel your order..." Sooo Bad customer service & Dishonest staff... Corporate level they should focused all this hard time to customer...

Original review: Sept. 11, 2017

LG Refrigerator LFX530766S - Stopped cooling in both refrigerator and freezer compartments. We have had a repairman out 3 times now with no success; and we are without a refrigerator going on a month now. First it was the main board; and were told that it is not the compressor, as you can still hear it running. They ordered the board, delivered it a week later which turned out to be the wrong one. A second correct one was installed another week later. We were told that it would take several hours, possibly 24 to get to cooling temp. It never cooled. Tech came back out after 3 days. Told us we have a "sealed system"; that it is probably the compressor, and that he would have to report status to LG; who will determine whether or not to replace it. This was last Friday. It is Monday at noon, and I have been on hold for over 45 minutes with Lowe's waiting to speak to a supervisor to obtain status.

In the meantime, we have discovered that the repetitive negative reviews on this and other LG refrigerators are off the hook; including people who have these same parts replaced only to have them fail AGAIN. I have told Lowe's that we have no interest in continuing with replacement parts or with the same refrigerator, considering our personal experience and the research we have discovered on this. With class actions being threatened, why would we continue with this? For a 15 month old refrigerator just under $3,000 to go down (extended warranty or not), is OUTRAGEOUS. But, then to be jerked around for a month on top of it (with an extended warranty) is criminal. We want our money back, and we want to buy an entirely different brand.

Just got supervisor on the line after 35 minutes. He acknowledged that this refrigerator "has bad reviews", but proceeds to tell me that "the best course of action is to replace the parts". I asked him on what planet any REASONABLE person would accept replacements on this clearly inferior product. He just said that this is the "best" they can do. Now, I am on hold again because he is "getting a hold of an authorized LG technician" to come out in 3 days. Are you kidding me? I have now been on the phone for over an hour. If this is going class action, we are on board.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2017

I paid for my kitchen remodeling from Lowe's in January, and by August they finally finished. Ridiculous! It was a simple pull and replace job (no rewiring, re-plumbing, appliance relocation), but they managed to make every mistake imaginable! Ordered the wrong cabinets, refrigerator didn't fit under new cabinet, cabinet doors didn't close, 3 separate attempts to get a backsplash in (installer cracked the solid glass twice!), they forgot to tell the floor installer to install floor, I was left without a sink for more than a week on 3 occasions, I had at least 3 3-week periods when NOTHING was done, and the workmanship was shoddy. I could have done a better, faster job myself at half the cost, and I'm a 61-year old lady! Stay Away!

Original review: Sept. 11, 2017

We purchased an extended coverage when we bought our refrigerator at Lowe's. Several days before our coverage expired, our 3 year old refrigerator went out. When we contact Lowe's' they were unable to make an appointment for repairs because their computer was not communicating with LG's, which is the brand of our refrigerator. It was a weekend and they were not able to do anything until Monday.

When an appointment was scheduled for LG's technician to repair the refrigerator, the technician never showed. When we contact LG they were not aware that their technician was out sick. Another appointment was scheduled. The technician was in our home about 10 minutes when we were told he had to go down to his car. Approximately 40 minutes later he comes back and tells us that the board of the refrigerator is defective and he did not have a replacement and had to order another one. Another appointment was made when the board arrived at our home. The technician never showed. This was close to 3 weeks without a refrigerator.

At this time, we again contacted Lowe's coverage protection customer service and made a formal complaint. When Lowe's tried to reach LG, they could not get a hold of them. It was a Saturday and we were already aware that LG offices did not open on the weekend, but Lowe's was unaware of LG's office hours. At this time, Lowe's suggested a borrowed refrigerator from another Lowe's store. Believe our frustration when all this time, we were never made aware that this was an option.

The customer service person called 2 Lowe's stores and they did not find one that was available. When you make a suggestion like this, someone should have checked before, if one was available. After all this Lowe's was unable to have LG repair our refrigerator and finally suggested giving us our money back. We've been a month without a refrigerator and when we finally get our money back, we will go to purchase a new refrigerator to another store that values their customers.

Lowe's Home Improvement Company Information