Find an Appliance Stores partner

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

Lowe's Home Improvement Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lowe's Home Improvement?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lowes?

Original review: May 21, 2020

I made an order for a birthday present (planting pot and a couple other items) online, where it clearly states that curbside pickup is available at all stores. After two weeks, I received the email stating my order was in at the Delta-Park store. I called ahead, and was told that they did not do curbside pickup. I explained that my order depended on that service, and was told they would take it out to my car. After arriving, I called for more than 20 minutes before I could speak to someone and was told again they will not do curbside pickup. The customer service person was rude, and even stated that they could not perform curbside pickup due to state pandemic restrictions! The bottom line is I wasted more than an hour and I have no present for my wife. The moral is: shop at Amazon, don't frequent a local store.

Original review: May 20, 2020

I ordered 3 items for curbside pick up. Before putting in the order, I checked to be sure everything I was going to order was in stock. After waiting for 2 days, for the email telling me to pick up my order, I called the store to find out what the problem is. The store employee told me they were 300 - 400 orders behind, in curbside pick up and it takes days to get the order ready. He found that since they had not pulled my order yet, they sold what stock they had, to someone else and are currently out of stock. He said that the products I wanted would be coming, in a little over a week. He said it is best to come into the store and buy directly.

So this review is to tell you, from my personal experience, that Lowe's Curb Side service is non-existent. It is used as a "Feel good" PR statement and to fool the public into thinking they are being competitive. I have had no problems with Curb Side orders at Home Depot. I have been buying from both these stores, as a contractor, since their buildings were built. Lowe's is always a let down it seems. That is why I only buy from them when I have to. Anymore, I don't have to. They are not reliable enough to be viable.

Original review: May 20, 2020

Bought a Franke faucet last year when building a new kitchen and am very disappointed with the product and the company. I sent the company a picture of the faucet as the handle was discolored. Was told by their warranty department (Candice, supervisor, and Cynthia) that they could not do anything because it looked like a chemical was used to clean it. All we ever used to clean it was soap and water. How do they determine this from a picture. All I need was a handle and they insisted they would do nothing. Asked to speak to Don Gamble, President and was told I had to send email. I could not talk to anyone else. If they would not replace a handle what would they do if I had bought their sink or other product they made?

Original review: May 20, 2020

I WISH I COULD GIVE THEM ZERO REVIEW AS THEY DESERVE... I filed a complaint I had in April with BBB for a standby Generator against Lowe's installation. They're angry and holding it against me just because I told them the truth and had them come take back their Generac Generator standby so now that I started to experience another problem after the installation they're now trying to be mean and unwilling to do what's right. I have a new problem with my Electricity a few outlets shut off and lights in my dining room plus t.v., living room, porch deck lights, front door entrance and inside lights off near front door and the kitchen outlets.

I called Lowe's first when it first happened to let them know and they sent out their contractor to take a look. He denied it, said it has nothing to do with them, said I have a bad kitchen outlets so I called out a electrician to see if he could find out the problems and he checked all my outlets in the kitchen and saw there was a problem with the Transfer Switch box attached to my Breaker box in the Garage then 2 days later my dining room, living room, back deck, front door outlets and lights had shortages and was off. I hired another electrician. He took them off one by one and test them and it was good so he said is possibly the transfer switch Installation that Lowe's did, maybe they punctured a hole in the electrical wires with a nail and the only way to find out is cutting a hole in the wall in my garage which he did and he showed me a huge nail running through the wires which is what has been triggering the outlets to been off.

I need for Lowe's to Reimburse me for their contractors' damaged and cost and expenses. I have receipts and photos if needed. When they first install the Generator on April 3rd I started having problems with my kitchen outlets and other outlets. Customer service contractor Ms. Faith ** she then said she will send someone back out to check it, then they sent someone out on April 13th to make sure there was no mistake on their side, the contractor Alex said I must have a damage outlet in my kitchen which I explained to him that's not true, all my outlets was working fine until the installation took place.

So I then contacted a electrician and he came out and fix that portion of the kitchen outlet on April 28th and he said it was a Generator problem and still then other outlets in the dining area and porch and living room and front door plus outside lights was off and I called another Electrician to come back out to see what is causing all this electrical problems so he did came and saw what the problem was and fix it the other problems he showed me the nail going through the wires from the transfer switch they installed that causes the shortages in my electricity because they drill a nail thru the wires.

I want to be refunded and compensated from Lowe's due to the unprofessional contractors they hired that damage my outlets and cause shortages in my house by them who came and damage my electrical outlets causing a lot of stress and couldn't enjoy my birthday experiencing this instead of enjoying it, paying out of pocket expenses that I didn't have and emotional damage I had to go through to fix this and they been in denial not wanting to do what is right nor following thoroughly the proper procedure of the installation not to cause this. I still has to get another contractor to sand and plaster the wall and paint it in the garage. They're the Biggest liar and the Worst Customer Support I've ever dealt with. They're All For your MONEY not your SATISFACTION!!! I lost $1,335. Money spent plus DAMAGE FOOD. AND MY GARAGE IS NOT THE SAME.

Original review: May 17, 2020

I purchased a patio door on sale along with installation in September of 2018. The installer never called so I cancelled the installation, but kept the door (Lowe's kept the door until I found an installer). My mother passed away unexpectedly in december and I told the store that I need to hold installation for a few months and they were fine withholding my door. Went back to try installation with Lowe's again in october 2019 and had to not only pay for another installation measurement, but also my pay again for my patio door.

I spoke to the manager who said they no longer have record of my door purchase from september 2018, but they still have my door??? The manager said to get my date of purchase or receipt from september 2018 and I did through capital one credit card. The store manager refused to refund and gave my their 1800 number to contact their district manager. The 1800 number was to general customer service. I explained my issue and their representative said their manager will contact me, but the store manager, Craig, should have handled my situation. Never received a call from Lowe's manager and I called both the store and customer service multiple time through the remainder of 2019 through now.

I spoke to an attorney friend and now have to go through suing Lowe's through the long al magistrate once the pandemic is cleared. Never, ever trust the word of corporate or local store managers. They are both useless. It's awful a large corporation puts a this stress on a working healthcare professional dealing with the pandemic and loss of a loved one... just shows they only care about the sell!!! I actually think they planned to stick and resale my door. I had my proof of purchase of the door twice!! The manager flat out lied and is covering up something in regards to the original sale.

Original review: May 17, 2020

Lady said no interest? It was not made clear about a deadline to pay it off!!? Bought a few appliances... Now They are slamming us with a EXTREMELY HIGH INTEREST!! We are on a fixed income. We are Seniors. WE can't AFFORD THIS INTEREST!! WE PAY OUR BILLS ON TIME!! PLEASED HELP US!! Call us **.

Original review: May 15, 2020

Updated on 08/14/2020: I originally posted back in May & thought with the installation of the missing screen of the deck patio door I’d be done. Not so. The screen kept hanging up when within about 2” of closing. I thought was just a dirty track. I’ve discovered the screen was actually “Catching” on the stationary glass door and that trim is coming off. I’m betting——this wasn’t the actual screen for the door and they had just anything available installed.

Updated on 5/30/2020: Continuing saga of May 15, 2020. Lowe’s said their department “thought they had in stock”, a door I was told HAD TO BE SPECIAL ORDERED. They located 1 & would have picked up ASAP. They scheduled installation for a week later and on that date, oops, no screen. Was told it be received on following Wednesday (5/27). I’ve called 4 times to speak to a manager & yet to get a call back. Just got a message they be delivering/installing screen door on 6/4/30. Lowe’s had use of MY $ not only for product but for installation for 2.5 months. Needless to say I’ll NEVER use or recommend the store (the contracted installers did a Great Job). They lied every chance I got to speak to them and then refuse to communicate with me.

Original Review: I have contract & paid in full March 16, 2020 before Lowe’s would order, 2 living room windows and 2 sliding patio doors-1 with internal blinds. I was fine w/ paying ahead. I was fine RESCHEDULING the installation due to pandemic. Lowe’s CALLED me 5/1 to schedule for install. They confirmed 2 days prior to install date. Morning of, I’ve spent 2 hours moving furniture/furnishings inside & out for installers. As installers were picking up my items, Lowe’s discovers 1 patio door isn’t there. They called me @ 7:42 am. Say this door NOT available but they check other stores in State. I’m yelling so they will transfer my call to a manager but drop. I call back & speak w/ manager. He too says not available but they looking for & if I want they refund. No, I don’t want refund of monies they’ve had 2 months. I requested call back for status. It’s day later & received no call. Left me on hold for 20 minutes before offering call back and now, no call back.

So they don’t verify receiving special orders, they don’t respect customers and yet hold money not only for ordering but also collect at the same time, for paying installers. If I opt for refund, are they going to refund the interest rate they charge on their credit cards? FYI they still advertise the “unavailable” door on their website-just $125 higher than my contract states & I paid for. If unavailable, quit advertising.

Resolution response: Sept. 25, 2020

Finally after sticking it out, Lowe's sent another contractor who did an excellent job. He basically took down the whole fence and put it up correctly. The new contractor was amazed at the poor workmanship of the fence. It was all staples and was snaking badly. He showed me that it would not have lasted a year. After he was finished the fence was solid and even. The fence looks great. My advice is if the contractor does not show up beforehand to inspect the yard before starting work, misses appointments or wants to leave early, ask for a new contractor. Also, you should be able to get ahold of your contractor anytime. Look up online how to build a fence and if the materials the contractor is using is subpar, complain about it. After all you are paying for it to last for many years.

Original review: May 14, 2020

My fence delivery of materials were on time and with no problems. The contractor missed 2 appointments to come out. I have had other contractors from Lowe's that were really good. When they came out again they stayed until 3pm and left. 2 days later they came and was working on the fence and I noticed boards leaning and 3-5 inch gaps under the fence. The contractor gave me a hard time and fixed the boards. After they left I noticed the corner was not attached. Then I noticed boards popping off. The contractor used 18 gauge brads instead of nails. These are like staples.

I called Lowe's (you have to call local store or you will get a huge maze of phone menus) and told them to send out an inspector. To my surprise they don't inspect installations. They are sending the contractor back out. I know where this is going. They contractor will replace a few boards and I will have to nail all the boards on the fence myself. I could have saved a couple of thousand dollars and put the fence up myself.

Original review: May 14, 2020

I ordered a new stove for my wife. We got the email stating it would be delivered on the 13th between 8 am and 8 pm. Crazy long window by the way. Waited until 8 pm, took the entire day off work for this. Called in and the automated system continued to hang up on me. Called the store directly and was put on hold. After a long wait time finally got ahold of a manager who said he knew nothing about my order and would have to call me back. Then when he did call back he said it was never sent out for delivery and he did not know why. He said he would have to send an email to another manager to see if he knew what happened. I told him I cannot take another day off work for this and he said he was sorry but he has no control over this. So now they have my money, I lost a day of work, a pissed off wife who has no stove, and absolutely no resolve for the problem and a manager that said all he can do is send an email to another manager.

Original review: May 13, 2020

My dishwasher broke on Sunday morning. I went to Lowe's Sunday around noon. Got expert service (but also knew what I was looking for) and within 3 hours of the purchase had the install scheduled for 2 days later. Gary from Site & Sound Installation, Inc. came on time, wore protective gear and was professional, respectful and super pleasant. He had to get creative with the install condition he found at my house and would not stop until he achieved a perfect result although it took longer than I am sure he had planned. I am highly satisfied and wish I could give him even more stars. He deserves all of them! Great job!

Original review: May 9, 2020

I love the excellent customer service, friendliness, and hard work we've always received from Lori at the Naperville, IL store! Every time I go in there she is the most friendly person there and able to point me in the right direction. Most importantly I admire how well she keeps the customers at ease and things organized during the current pandemic. The way we do things has changed quickly but she's always able to adapt to the situation. She needs to be publically recognized by corporate on their social media pages. She's why we come back.

Original review: May 8, 2020

We cannot begin to tell you how infuriated we are with Lowe’s. We can begin in late February, 2020. On February 27, 2020 we purchased Smartcore Ultra flooring to be installed in our kitchen. It was not in stock (maybe 2 weeks to get in). During this time the coronavirus hit so we delayed the delivery until approx April 23 and install May 1. We got a call the morning of the scheduled delivery stating the tile was broken and it would take about 2 more weeks to replace. We called the installers and set up an install date of May 9. Delivery was rescheduled for May 6. May 6 we got ANOTHER call that the same tile was there that was broken, determining later apparently no replacement tile had been ordered. It would be ANOTHER 2 weeks and the installers could not come to May 19.

We complained to the customer service department who contacted the Lowe’s store. The manager at the store was helpful at that point. She said she would see what she could do and call back. She found enough tile at a Lowe’s located near her home and picked it up, bring in to her store to be delivered along with what was left of the damaged tile and, amazingly, we were able to keep the second install date on May 9. Upon receiving the materials for the project we found that the quarter round was not the same as was on the floor. Picture attached. We instead received extremely poorly painted and damaged quarter round. Picture attached. We will have to repaint ourselves before they install or it will look horrible.

UPDATE: We have now received a voicemail from the installers saying “Because our flooring was not received, new installation date will be May 19”. What is Lowe’s problem!!!! A bunch of incompetent people. AND, we questioned about the quarter round. We were told- FOR THE TIME-we needed to paint the quarter round. NEWS TO US. Glad we asked or we would have to try to paint quarter round already on the floor. UNBELIEVABLE.

During this time we also ordered a riding lawn mower from Lowe’s on April 29. They called with a delivery date of May 7. The morning of May 7 we received a call stating they could not deliver that day. We then received an email with a delivery date on May 10 with a delivery time between 7 am and 9 pm. MOTHER'S DAY. We called to get a better time frame and they said we would have to wait until May 25 for delivery. Almost 4 weeks from the purchase date to deliver a mower sitting on their lot. We complained a lot so we were given a date of May 11.

We are painting the quarter round this evening, a Lowe’s job. We are hoping for a decent installation and possibly getting a mower some time. Almost $3000 spent at Lowe’s and having to fight for what we paid for every inch of the way. We live less than 5 miles from a Home Depot but decided to do business as well as support Lowe’s. Anyone asks about Lowe’s and we will be glad to tell our story. Lesson learned.

Original review: May 5, 2020

Order took 28 days to arrive... Customer service phone 35-45 minutes to answer... No emails regarding status of order... Status of order only states "pending"... When order finally arrived it was the wrong product entirely... so had to haul huge box back to Lowe's for a refund... Employee offered no solution or concern... Told me to call the same 800 number that takes 45 minutes to get someone to answer... Placing the order was the only pleasant experience...

I have purchased HUNDREDS of items from Lowe's over the years... This one online experience had so many hiccups and then the customer service in Hot Springs, Arkansas was the worst... I am disheartened... When you return something and you are upset you at least expect them to apologize for the situation... That did not happen and there was not even an offer to see if they had the item in the store... They actually do but they lost that sale by not even offering to exchange the item... This employee was just there to put in HER scheduled work and leave... Poor attitude for a customer service position... Shame on you Lowe's.

Original review: May 5, 2020

This is really hard for me to do as I used to love Lowe's. Now they are like every store that cares more about itself than the customer. When you call you got a BS message about how important your patronage to them. Last Monday I bought 10 pieces of lumber. I paid $75 dollars to have it delivered on top of the price for the lumber. I was informed that half of the ordered was to be delivered and I had to come and pick up the rest of the order. When I called I couldn't get through to a live voice and the system hung up on me. Finally I received a call from a delivery company XPODELIVE. They were making the delivery for Friday. Friday morning the truck broke down, afternoon it was on course for delivery that same day. Never arrived.

On Saturday I received another email saying my lumber arrived. When I called the store Sunday morning I was told it was shipped from Oaks, PA to Plymouth Meeting, PA. On Monday at 730am I called the store. A manager told me my lumber would arrive today. I live in East Norriton and the lumber was delivered to a North Wales location even after the store said it corrected everything with the driver. At 1243 pm I received a call from a driver who didn't understand what I was saying and took the lumber back to the store. While the store credited for delivery my lumber is still not here. This isn't service. It’s a disgrace. As long as XPODELIVE is the delivery system I will go back to Home Depot. Do not ask for delivery or you too will have heartbreak.

Original review: May 5, 2020

I approached the store on Harmony road and was intercepted at the door and told I would not be able to enter the store. I was further told that according to law, I had to wear a mask. I have not heard of this law (and I'm pretty sure it doesn't exist). While many people believe wearing a mask reduces risk of transmission, this is contrary to the (admittedly limited) statistical evidence. In any case, the person that stopped me refused my entry to the store for reasons that continue to be a mystery. Fine. If Lowe's doesn't want me as a customer, then I am happy to take my business to Home Depot. Note that I have spent thousands of dollars at this store during 2020. I refuse to spend another dime there.

Original review: May 4, 2020

Placed an order on April 26th. I was told would be delivered on May 5th. I receive an email on May 4th (not even a phone call) stating items not in stock and won't be delivered on the 5th. It said someone would get back with me within 2 days!!! I don't understand why they would not know the items were not in stock until the day before the delivery when it was ordered on April 26th. I tried to call and asked for Kevin ** (person who sent email without calling) and Kevin just hangs up the phone without talking. Very poor customer service!!!

Original review: May 3, 2020

Wow! I can't believe what just happened. When checking out I had a choice between the cashier wearing her mask down around her neck (which we all know is far more effective, sarcasm) and the cashier who didn't have a mask at all. Neither had gloves on. The cashier without the mask came over and from 4 ft away told me to come over to her register. I didn't want to but my goal was to get out of there as fast as possible at that point.

Of course I pointed out my lack of viable options to the maskless disease spreader and she starts an argument with me about it. While flapping her gums at light speed spewing out venom towards me she moves around to my side of the protective glass and steps 3 ft from me to ring the up the items. This rendering social distance and the protective glass ineffective in move on her part. TOTAL IDIOT MOVE. Unless she was doing this knowingly on her part which would be recklessly endangering another person's life. So this is what you are in for at Lowe's in Avon Ohio. You are better off doing to Home Depot! DO NOT GO TO LOWE'S.

Original review: May 2, 2020

I'm an 83 year old, small, Japanese American female. Bought only 4 mulch bags, and a bag of lime. After check out, The cashier told me loudly they can't help me put the lime in my trunk (SUV), it's the CDC rule so, "Go find a customer to help you." When I started to ask politely if someone can lift one side so I could.... she yelled loudly, "No, we can't" then some other things I was too upset to reply to. A nice older man saw my predicament by my car trunk, and helped me outside. My trunk was clean, dry and empty. The nursery I went to in the a.m., laid down large plastic bags and put the soil, mushroom compost, etc. I purchased. The Lowe's young man who loaded the mulch put the smelly, wet bags with holes in it in my trunk so now I have the trunk open to dry so I can clean it with a carpet shampoo.

I have encountered enough rude people at stores, but this cashier was the worst. Why is it okay to yell at a customer as if she is doing something wrong? Why didn't she tell me before she rang up the lime, no one can help me put it in my trunk? Just a, "I'm sorry but due to the CDC rule, we can't help you put the lime in your trunk?" nicely, not in a loud voice as if she's enjoying scolding customers. Actually, this was the 2nd time she treated me with disrespect. I'm sure this is not how she treats all customers but the 2nd time I complained in my life. Host No. **. All you have to do is have someone observe how she treats customers like me, someone who isn't being argumentative and quiet. I felt humiliated being shoved off as if I'm a nuisance and do not appreciate it.

Original review: April 30, 2020

I've had good in-store shopping experiences with Lowe's over the last several years; used their products and equipment to remodel a kitchen and a bathroom. I have some outdoors projects underway, now, and turned to Lowe's to provide the materials. I ordered everything online a couple of weeks ago, but realized not everything was marked for delivery. Called CustomerCare and they promptly fixed the issue, changing everything to delivery. THEY told me it would all be delivered on April 29th. I took vacation time to get ready for the shipment and to be able to work on the project; also had a couple of helpers waiting with me to accept the shipment.

I had an 8am to 8pm delivery window so I was stuck at home ALL DAY waiting for the delivery, but no one ever showed up and no one ever called. Next morning I called the local Lowe's store from which the order was to be fulfilled, they tell me their records indicate shipment is not to occur until sometime in May, and that CustomerCare should not have given a firm date without checking with local store. The person at the local store was trying to arrange delivery sometime next week, but said he could not direct delivery crew to help put materials in my garage. So, I would have to take another vacation, hire two more helpers, again, to sit around for an unreasonably long 12 hour delivery window, still with no guarantee that the delivery would actually occur. Lowe's made no offer of a discount or any other accommodation for the major inconvenience they caused so I just cancelled the order. Not going to reward gross incompetence with my dollars.

Original review: April 29, 2020

DO NOT SHOP THE STORE ON UNIVERSITY IN EDINBURG, TX. Just tried Lowes curbside pickup. Don't bother! LOwes sent an email stating the order was ready. When I arrived I called the number to let the store employee know I had arrived - No Answer EVER! My wife and I waited for 45 minutes to one hour and no one ever came to the car to deliver our order. We went to the contractor pickup thinking maybe we needed to pick up there - NOPE! We went back to the parking spot. There was another lady waiting almost as long as we were. There were store employees milling around, staring at us like we were crazy to even think they were going to fill the order. I mean NO ONE bothered to help. They just didn't care.

We finally gave up and went home. Once home I had an email from Lowes stating the order had been filled. As if they actually expected to be paid for nothing. My credit card company will hear about this! This is a scam store with service predicated on promising things to the customer that they NEVER deliver on. DO NOT SHOP THE STORE ON UNIVERSITY IN EDINBURG, TX.

Original review: April 28, 2020

In times of shortages of appliances and none available, Lowe's policy to not sell display models, while perfectly functional, puts families at risk of not having something desperately needed. I will not shop at Lowe's any longer.

Original review: April 28, 2020

Decided to try placing an online order with Lowes.ca. Website said item would be received in 4 business days. Took 2.5 weeks. Crap customer service. Zero communication. No answer to my emails. Phone on hold for an hour each time, with no answer. Received used and damaged product, package taped back together. No instructions included. Absolute CRAP!! Will NEVER order from Lowes again, and I advise everyone else not to either.

Original review: April 26, 2020

When we ordered a refrigerator from Lowe's they had it delivered by DSI, a company we don't know. They damaged our laminate floor and refuse to repair them. Lowe's response is "not our problem". The DSI company took three months to send a letter saying they won't fix them ($300). That's after many, many phone calls always left on voice mail with absolutely no calls returned.

Original review: April 26, 2020

I purchased 500.00 worth of Lite Stone. It was to build a hearth for a 3 sided fireplace. The stove selling dealer shipped the stove and the shipper dropped it off the liftgate and destroyed it. It took several months to get another stove & ship it to us. We over purchased corner pieces thinking if was better to have too much than be short and have to hope we could get more if needed later. We ended up with 1.75 boxes too much. We though were 3 boxes short of flat stone.

We went to our Valley Lowe’s to return the 1 unopened and perfect condition box and use the credit to buy the 3 flat stone boxes we needed to finish. They refused to exchange the pristine box of corners as it was over 90 days! The rude nasty female manager told us to put it on Facebook and we might get 15.00 for the 69.00 box. Great customer service! We have spent in the last 24 months over 25000.00 at their questionable stores. Never again. No is acceptable, smart mouth is not. Don’t patronize a company they hires and promotes illiterate, rude employees.

Original review: April 24, 2020

Tried their curbside pickup. I use it for groceries and it works very well. But not for Lowe's. Their website has always been hard to find what you want, and I have special ordered large appliances from them and after the order was lost several times I called Home Depot. But since Lowe's is 5 minutes away and Home Depot is an hour away I decided to try the pickup. Placed the order and waited. They send an email instead of texting you when your order is ready. Since I was very busy painting my kitchen, I didn't think to check emails. Finally took a break and saw the email. It was ready very quickly. Drove over and looked for the pick up area which was 4 spaces right in front of the doors. Very convenient for anybody who wanted to park close in. Since those spots were full, I parked a few spaces down and walked down to dial the phone number. The phone rang and rang. Never got the opportunity to dial the extension they said to dial.

After sitting there for 10 minutes and noticing that there was no one coming out with orders, people were coming out and leaving from those spaces reserved for pickup. Finally went into the store, which I was trying to avoid because nobody at Lowe's is wearing masks or keeping distance. Customers or employees. Asked 7 employees and nobody knew anything about pickup. And nobody knew if there was a manager.

The store was pure chaos with employees running all over and nobody going anything. I went to 4 different departments and nobody knew anything and didn't even stop long enough to let me asked them a question. I finally went back to customer service where I figured my order was and started looking for my stuff. A guy came over and I explained to that I had been trying to get my pickup order for almost an hour with my 95 yo father waiting in the truck and could not get any help and was told there was no manager on duty. Turns out he was the manager. He was very nice and asked me to go wait in my truck and he brought out my order. Needless to say I will not only never use pickup at Lowe's but because their employees disregard any kind of protection I will always drive the hour to Home Depot from now on.

Original review: April 23, 2020

I ordered a Patio dining set from Lowe’s online, thru a “view price in cart” option. Lowe’s subsequently cancelled my order. Lowe’s provided me the option of re-ordering the item, but now at a significantly higher price. Lowe’s failed to honor the purchase I made at the original price.

Original review: April 18, 2020

I ordered a refrigerator online for my Mom that lives in a different as me. I was charged incorrectly. I spent about an hour and a half trying to get the charge corrected. Finally looked like it was corrected. Then, they did not enter into their system that the water hose line was delivered with the refrigerator. I spent over an hour waiting to talk to someone and for the customer rep to take care of Lowe’s charging me every few days for the water line hose. The customer service reps were very nice and helpful. The system sent me the correct bill, but charged wrong. The customer service lady sent me a 10% for all my trouble. Went to Tullahoma’s, TN Lowe’s today. I realize we are in the middle of a pandemic, but those people were rude and refused to use my 10%. After about 30 minutes, finally, they used it. It was a terrible experience!!!! I will not be shopping at Lowe’s!!!

Original review: April 18, 2020

I hadn't received my card or bill for more than a couple days, probably because of the corona virus however, before I could get on to pay, they had already charged me a $50+ late fee. I tried to call but could never get an actual person to speak with about it (at the time I was only two days late). I also wanted to pay with my "bank issued" credit card but everything is automated to only accept checks. At this point, I cannot get any human contact from Lowe's and will never return or do business with them again. Home Depot, here I come. Oh, I also spend in excess of $2000 yearly with my local hardware stores. While I realize that's not going to hurt them, my reviews and word of mouth to friends will have a bit of an impact.

Original review: April 14, 2020

I ordered a dishwasher online on a Saturday and a delivery time of Monday between 11am and 3pm was confirmed. At 1:30 on Monday I had still not received a call from the delivery company that they were on their way, so I called them to check the status. I was told that they tried to pick up the dishwasher at 10am but was told it wasn't available. NOBODY CALLED ME. I had an installation scheduled that afternoon so of course had to cancel it. I then waited on hold for over 1/2 hour for customer service (which to find out what was going on). When someone finally answered, I explained the situation and was put on hold for another 29 minutes when the call disconnected. Of course the customer service rep didn't call back.

I called again and waited on hold for another 1/2 hour and then another 15 minutes after an agent picked up. I was transferred to a manager who shockingly sounded stoned. I'm not saying he was, but he certainly sounded like it. When I prompted him for an apology he said "sorry." I asked when the dishwasher would be delivered. He said "um, Friday?" That's 4 days late and he never checked availability to see if that was a realistic timeframe. I hung up and ordered a dishwasher from Costco. I will never deal with Lowe's again.

Original review: April 14, 2020

The rules have changes on their gift cards, and NEVER told. I have a 100.00 Lowe's gift card I purchased in good faith, tried to use at local store NO help or explanation. Went on line NO help, calIed 800 # no return call. So I'm out 100.00 I spent in good faith and NO one seems interested in solving problem.

Lowe's Home Improvement Company Information