Lowe's Home Improvement

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

Lowe's Home Improvement Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lowe's Home Improvement?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lowes?

Original review: Dec. 23, 2019

I bought two appliances during their thanksgiving day sale according to their published terms. I have submitted required forms and receipts twice and both times they have declined my rebates. I have talked to multiple people in both their rebate and customer service departments and no one has been able to explain the problem. All they say is resubmit the request via mail (terms of the original order says you can submit rebate request by internet which I have done twice). They can give me no reassurance that via mail will make any difference.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2019

Fraudulent charges applied to my account for “security fee” as they called it for monitoring timely payments (my account is on auto pay). Good thing there is a Home Depot and Menards nearby... Goodbye Lowe’s!

Original review: Dec. 20, 2019

I have big load Christmas orders 8 days ago while they were in stock. Today they just sent me email none in stock, clearly they destroyed my christmas and I'll have christmas without decoration. Most of workers are treating you like they work for free. Even online store show 7 available. They said sold out instead of find them.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2019

Purchased a Christmas tree online with a delivery date of 12/12/2019. Today is 12/16/19 and I still have not received the tree. When called to cancel. Was told could not since tree was out for delivery. According to FedEx tracking has been out for delivery for 3 days. Asked to speak with a supervisor. Was told she was not in yet--this was at 9:30 am. Asked for supervisor call back. I am still waiting for a call. Do not buy anything from them. Customer service is a joke.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2019

Communication was a mess which caused delays in scheduling the install. After starting the project the installers walked out. Actually drove to Lowe’s to tell them what happened and the manager assured us that they would take care of things, never followed through. Had to cancel the project due to no confidence and are left with the old carpet that was cut up by the installers that walked out. They claim they didn’t do it! Extremely poor service overall. Buyer beware!!!

Original review: Dec. 15, 2019

#1 Security door: The end of September 2019 we go in the store to get a security door put in for our back door. Go Into Lowe's. Pick out the door and their policy is to have someone come measure the door (even tho my husband did the measurements..whatever). Well they charge $40 for that, and tell you to wait for a call to schedule a time to come out, what's annoying is we were told the guy would come in a few days. Nope took about 2 weeks, then After getting measurements, we had to "schedule" to get it installed. That took probably two more weeks of a ** of Reschedules and no shows. Door take about 15 mins to be installed, the guy leaves and the door doesn't even ** correctly because he cut the plastic on the bottom wrong.

#2 refrigerator delivery: My mom ordered a fridge on sale Beginning of November for my anniversary/Christmas. Delivery date said "estimated 12/9". Super excited, finally getting an updated fridge! So a month later around December 3rd my mom calls after receiving an email "delivery expected December 7th 8am-4pm. Which is cool cause we have their anniversary dinner at 5pm. December 6th we get a text message for delivery 4:30pm-8:30pm. Which is annoying because it's my parents anniversary dinner. So I decide to call and see if they can give me a courtesy call so I can leave my parents to make it there for them. They say that’s fine and they will call! It’s 8:15pm and it’s frustrating because I would like to relax and have a drink or two. So I call and the girl says “oh, the store should have called, they don’t have your fridge in stock” and the expected delivery isn’t until December 14th.

So I’m PISSED but understand ** happens. So I brush it off. So we get a text to confirm delivery for December 14th at 5pm-8pm. So AGAIN I call and ask for a 30 minute call before because my husband has to be up at 3am and last thing I need is them coming late ringing the doorbell making my dogs bark, waking up the baby and my husband coming down pissed off. So here we are December 14th at 9:10 writing this post and not a courtesy call of fridge being delivered and I'm pissed. Lowe's should just get rid of their installation/delivery because they have no clue how to manage it!!!!

Original review: Dec. 11, 2019

Went to store #358 in Summerville SC to purchase a patio bench as a donation to a local church. I wanted the bench assembled so I could deliver it directly to the church but I was told that Lowe’s does not provide employee in-store assemblies anymore because of a policy change. I asked where was this information posted for the customer to see and was told that it wasn’t. Apparently customer are only notified once they purchase a product that it can’t be assembled by a Lowe’s employee. But rather a ticket is entered into the system for a third party contractor to come in an assemble then the customer gets notified to come back and pick up their product. I think this is a major change that affects customers and they shouldn’t be informed at the cash register. The nearest Lowe’s is 30 minutes away and this presents as an inconvenience to someone who wants to take an assembled product home the same day.

I contacted the corporate office and was told that policy changes are proprietary and the customers didn’t need to be informed.????. I’m a veteran and I have taken several business classes and I don’t remember this in any of them. As a veteran, Lowe’s has become a very big disappointment and I can no longer give them my money (could it be considered my proprietary). I’m pretty sure Home Depot, Walmart, Cosco, etc will welcome my money, concerns and veteran support!

Original review: Dec. 7, 2019

We are so angry and disappointed with Lowe's! We had a stove delivered 2 days after purchase. They brought it in and took our old stove. They did not plug it in. We had an electrician come out the next day to install it just to be safe. He got it set up and there was not any electricity coming from the stove. I immediately called customer service and the guy was nice. He said that they would have to have one local store deliver it to another for them to deliver it to us.... What?! That makes no sense... We would have a new one in 2 days. And the store would call us the next day. They never called, so I called at 6 pm and customer service said that it wouldn't be delivered for 7 full days after they took our old stove.... What?!

I called the store and asked the manager to call us. When he did he said it would be 2 days earlier. So now 5 days instead of 7... We will see if it actually comes. We are so disappointed with the complete lack of respect and care that we received from Lowe's. We will never step foot or shop online with Lowe's again! We have always liked Home Depot better anyway! We have never had a problem with them.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2019

I have been trying to get my washer repaired for two weeks now and get the same responses from Lowe's whenever I call for an update. We are awaiting authorization. It takes 24 hours even though it's been over a week. Then they open up a "parts inquiry" which I may or may not hear from someone within 5 days. Well guess what? I never heard from anyone. When I called to see what's going on they told me they would open up another "parts inquiry". Totally useless people selling a totally useless plan. They will gladly take your $$$$$ for it. Just don't expect them to step up when you need it. If I could rate it 0 stars I would.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2019

My husband and I purchased appliances around Black Friday and set up a delivery for tomorrow (Saturday). He has been trying for the past few days to get in contact with the department to confirm a time frame for the delivery. He was finally able to speak to someone in appliances today who said that the delivery people were gone for the day.

We then spoke to a lady in customer service and she said a third party deals with the deliveries. My husband asked for the contact info for that third party and the lady had to transfer him to a manager. The phone rang for a few minutes with no one picking up. He called multiple times and requested to speak to a manager. The phone rang and rang each time. Finally, customer service stopped answering as well. We now have no time frame to work off of and will have to be at our house all day Saturday waiting for someone to show up. At this point in time we wish we would have paid more to purchase our appliances at Home Depot.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2019

We purchased a stove at the Lowe's in Easley SC. Delivery was set up for December 6. When we didn't get a call the day before my husband called the 800 number. The woman called the store supposedly. We were told that we are on the manifest for delivery on the 6th. We would get a call from them at 8 am. Well that call never came. This morning my husband called the store and was told that it was moved to the 19th. They had to order it. We were told in the store when we bought it they had them in stock. Anyway no one bothered to call us to let us know. We canceled the order and will not be doing business with Lowe's again. All the reviews I read online about Lowe's turned out to be true. They were all very bad.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2019

I ordered 4 different light bulb items on Nov 24, 2019 online through Lowes.ca website. Out of 4 items, only 1 arrived correctly. One of the items was delivered wrong (not the one that I had actually ordered). Two more were cancelled a few days later because they were out of stock!!! Although there was plenty of them available at the time that I had ordered. I talked to Lowe's customer service line for more than 2 hours in about 3 days and they promised to fix this and push it through other stores, but nothing happened. I even talked to a manager and I received a confirmation email from the customer services department! (Nov 27, 2019).

This was my first experience with Lowes and would be the last one. Terrible online order management and even more awful customer service. They opened a case to follow up with my complaint (Dec 2, 2019) and told me that I would receive a call within 48 hours (in an email); that never happened. I missed all the deals and offers on the Black Friday event and they didn't compensate it. Definitely a terrible retailer.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2019

We ordered a dishwasher online on Black Friday. Our order was accepted and was being processed. On the following Wednesday, we received an emailing stating that they had cancelled our order. We called Lowe's to find out what happened and were told that they had run out of stock and offered to "let us buy" the same dishwater at nearly double the price. They also offered to let us buy a much lesser model at our original price.

I told the representative that what they were doing was illegal (bait and switch). I asked to speak to a supervisor and was put on hold for several minutes. Then I was told that no supervisor was available and it would be at least 24 hours before they could contact us. I was put on hold again and after several minutes a supervisor suddenly became available. We got the same "runaround." The result: no dishwasher. I after the call, I reviewed comments about Lowe's online and found several similar experiences. I will not recommend purchasing anything from Lowe's.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2019

I placed an order online for an in store pick up. When I was notified that the order was ready, I called in to confirm that the order was there and ready to go. Which that on its own was a nightmare. Nobody answered the phone over there. I had to call 5 times before anyone answered the phone. When I finally got through to someone, they told me everything was there and waiting. However, when I arrived at the store, nobody could find my order. I stood in the front of the store for 50 minutes while the people were looking. And they clearly weren't looking very hard. Because after 50 minutes of looking, I walked around the corner to where all the other pick up orders were sitting, and it took me about 30 seconds to find mine.

As if this wasn't bad enough, believe it or not, it actually gets worse. There was an item missing. And they flat out refused to give a refund or find the missing item. I was forced to pay the full price of the full order (which was already charged to my card prior to all this) and go home without a $153 item! What am I supposed to now. Because the rest of the order is useless without that missing $153 item, but I certainly don't want to ever deal with their incompetence ever again.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2019

Order confirmed when I purchased a new fridge for delivery on their Black Friday sale. Paid for haul away of old fridge, purchased extended purchase plan. Order confirmation said delivery 12/2/2019, being fulfilled by Gainesville store. Then next day email saying ready for pick up in Buford GA store. After more than 45 minutes on phone with Buford, supposed to have it all worked out, to be delivered on 12/3/2019. Today get another email saying ready for pickup at Suwanee store. Called Buford back. Manager did not seem to know anything, just said, "Your fridge is in Suwanee," and to go pick it up - go figure!

After several minutes on phone with her, she said, "Will be calling Suwanee store to get this corrected." I am holding my breath that tomorrow does not come with yet another email saying pick up at some other store! What a nightmare this is becoming. I am totally regretting that I passed up similar fridge at Home Depot now. Dont know if I will ever get my fridge delivered as it was supposed to be all along. And cannot seem to make any progress because Lowes keeps handing order off to another store, may be a year or longer if they have to assign to every store in the state. Run from these folks for online orders. If you cannot get it in store, go somewhere else!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2019

This comment is for Victor ** at the Olympia Store, Kitchen Project Specialist. Victor was welcoming, knowledgeable, and courteous. He approached us as we were trying to make a review of appliances. Victor helped us in layman's terms find the best appliances for what we needed, not what I thought I needed. He understood our needs very quickly and found discounts for us that I wasn't aware of. I would go out of our way to work with Victor again. I generally go to your competitor but thought I would give the store a shot, and you've made me a convert. Victor is a real asset to the store.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2019

Me and my Husband wanted a chain link fence installed for the safety of the little grandkids. We went to Home Depot, the prices were very steep, so we went with Lowes. This process started in June, we needed to pay up front so the product could be ordered, we did. Our scheduled installation was July 17 2019. The installers came without notification, my husband saw them on our security cameras, he went home for lunch and met them, they cut our Patio blocks to install the walkway fence, (I did not approve) the workers comment to my husband was the gate was too long (the fence was too small so they cut into my patio blocks instead of putting the post in the dirt). Also the 2 drive gates were too small for our vehicles to fit through.

I came home to continue to watch them and found the fence being put in front of our main drain line in the back, I questioned the worker (he was not fluent in English). I advised the fence post needed to be further back before he finished, he stated he did not want to touch the tree line, and refused to move them. I called the office, they stated they would call me back, I had to call 3 days and threaten to call corporate. I finally got a call back from Chelsea. She stated they would reach out to me the next week, that did not happen. I called again spoke with Michael, he would put me off every time for about 4 days.

Finally Bryan Lowes Salesman) came to look at the finished work, found that both gates were too small and noticed the drain on the outside of the fence. Bryan contacted the contractor and advised them of the corrections they needed to do, and ordered the drive gates, when I spoke with Michael again 3 weeks later he stated he only knew of 1 drive gate not 2, I corrected him. He investigated and released I was correct, and ordered the 2nd.

WE are now into October, and they want to correct the positing of the fence line and change the 2 drive gates, well the workers did not have cement to pour for the new post, (they had to go and buy some) now the post after 1 week are not sturdy and the fence moves (very wobbly) and the drive gate in our driveway is so uneven that upon opening it drags on the concrete. Of course I called and complained to Michael, he stated he would get them back out to correct again. They came back a week later. Poured more cement, but did nothing about the gate dragging. I am now livid. Very disappointed with LOWES.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2019

Bought a storm door with installation. Was Told that the door would be installed within 10 business days of arrival. The installer kept rescheduling our installation appointment, not even calling to tell us they weren’t going to make it during the scheduled installation appointment, and gave us attitude when we complained. Called Lowe’s to request another installer be assigned because the 10 days had come and gone. They (the installation customer service dept.) said if they did that it would take even longer and that we should give this installation company one more chance and that we could receive compensation for the issues.

The installation was finally done but no compensation. Instead they are wasting our time sending us in circles from customer service to actual store and back to customer service. It’s been multiple phone calls and 3 weeks since this all happened and no resolution. This company is irresponsible and horrible. Will never shop there again.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2019

Waited 4 hours for delivery today but of course a no show. Called store and let phone ring 50 minutes. Happened yesterday also when tried to confirm my delivery. Finally went over to store. Took 1 hour to find someone who could tell me what happened. No one let me know of the change to my order and scheduled delivery. They could care less about customer service. Lowe's, the unhelpful mega store. Just a big black hole when it comes to customer service.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2019

We remodeled our kitchen and bought new appliances, etc. and need to replace our backsplash. We had a stick adhesive backsplash that looked terrible. We went to Lowes and found just what we needed and it was so reasonable. Our sales clerk was very helpful and informative and we found just what we wanted. We ordered it and then it was installed a couple of weeks later. We had the most competent and awesome installed. His name was Ricardo and he does fabulous work. He was fast efficient and got it done in a day and it looks beautiful. His work was flawless and the job has enhanced our kitchen décor so much. Thanks to Lowes in the Norton Common area on hwy 22 and to Ricardo for a great job. We are happy customers.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2019

I ordered a Craftsman handsaw online and chose to pick up in the store. I was sent an email stating we are preparing your order. That was days ago. Never heard a thing from Lowe’s. I was able to check the status using my order number and to my surprise my order said CANCELLED!!!! Thanks for nothing Lowe’s. Guess your company is so big that your customers don’t matter. Why was my order cancelled or do you even care? Nope!!

Original review: Nov. 20, 2019

I bought a Samsung fridge in 2017 with Lowe's warranty, with my military discount (which they do not give anymore when item is on sale) for over $2400. I have had service 4 times on the icemaker (5th time this week). When I called last week for my 5th service call & the warranty dept told me they were going to do a buyout, gave me a claim number & said I'd get $2200 returned once all settled.

Sunday, I went on their website, purchased a different brand with my Lowe's cc, lo and behold, they delivered it the very next day Monday. Later that day I got a call saying the person misspoke & I do not qualify for a buyout, because 2 of the service calls were through factory warranty & 2 were through extended. The 5th one in their eyes is only the 3rd one. So now I have 2 fridges in my home, they would rather come get the new one, bring my Samsung up from my basement, have it repaired again. Not to mention I'm a disabled vet & it took me 3 hours to empty my fridge onto my deck, also I have to do it all over again. Lowe's does not care one bit about veterans or anyone else! I have shredded my Lowe's cc & if you are smart, you'll do the same thing!!!

Original review: Nov. 19, 2019

I bought LED Christmas lights from Lowe's last December. Lights were used less than six weeks. Went to reinstall this year and multiple strands were not working. Called the 1800 number and it was a Lowe's store exclusive product. They told me they would need 7 days to reach out to the manufacturer. I explained that Christmas is only 6 weeks away and I needed a faster resolution. They suggested I return to the store. Went to the store and they told me there was nothing they would do regardless of the fact it was their product. Called the 1800 number back again and got hung up on after I asked to speak to a supervisor. So many service failures. It's hard to focus on just one.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2019

Shopping for countertops, we started at Home Depot...because it was the first store we came to. However, I’d had a great experience at our Minnesota Lowe’s store buying countertops so, when I needed them in our Arizona home, I went directly to my local Carefree, AZ store. I worked with Iris to come up with a plan and I selected a Silestone product. I was thrilled with my choice and that it fit into my tight budget. After all, Lowe’s quoted prices included installation (except for cutting a sink opening). Like in my Minnesota experience, this was deciding factor for me.

An outside installer was scheduled to do official measurements at our home. They came. They left. A week later Iris called to say there would be an additional installation charge of over $1000! I was crestfallen. I was also angry that installation would be that much more when installation was included! The explanation was that additional structure was required to bear the weight of the Silestone. I cancelled my order. Iris was the BEST to work with but, though she could explain the policies and be somewhat flexible with the Lowe’s prices, she couldn’t convince the installer to waive all his add-ons.

Next, I considered the composite granite. We found one that was similar to the Silestone and in an affordable bracket. Again, I paid and moved forward with the order. A new installation company was sent to our home. After all measurements were taken, again we were notified of a substantial upcharge! This time, we were told that the upcharge was to cover the expense of added structure under the countertops due to a garden window. Iris did all she could to fight for us but the installer would not absorb the additional charges.

Though I was angry and very disappointed, I was tired of the entire futile and frustrating experience by this time and decided to just drop everything and live with my old, out-of-date Formica countertops. Iris and I selected a date when I could meet her at the store to process another refund. That morning, Iris met me up front at the customer care desk. Franz, Iris’s supervisor joined her to process the large refund. I waited on a bench off to the side. After several minutes, Franz and Iris came out and approached me. Franz apologized for my wait but explained that the decision had been made on behalf on Lowe's to provide the countertops and installation at the price I had already paid! I was so shocked that I cried! I was thankful that I chased down my husband to share the good news. My husband’s response was this: “I guess this makes it clear that Lowe’s is our go-to place for home improvement from now on.” So be it!

The follow up is that, about a month later, the guys arrived to install the new countertops. The installers were so fun, professional, efficient and fast. I love the finished product! Our friends have been so complimentary. I have a bright, light kitchen. It's just as I’d hoped. Fun fact: No added structure was required to support my countertops when the old were removed to reveal what was there.

Kathy

Rio Verde, AZ

Original review: Nov. 17, 2019

I placed my order and installation for replacement windows over 5 weeks ago now. Still no call or any kind of notification when the installation would take place. Any sort of time frame would be great.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2019

Delivery was originally scheduled 8-3, then changed during the day to 9:30-1:00, then changed again from 2-6, then I got a call that the driver was running a half hour late. The driver showed up at 7:30 and the condo doesn't allow deliveries after 7:00. The deliver company would not reschedule the next day so I called the store and they said they would get me on the schedule for the next day around 2:00 since I wasn't available until 11:30. That night I got a voicemail from the delivery company and I was on the schedule from 8:30-12:30. I called and they couldn't make the delivery when I was available to accept it and their attitude was "too bad"! I called the store again and their attitude was the same. I'll never buy another thing from them!

Original review: Nov. 14, 2019

EVERY MONTH I buy 10 30 sheets of plywood that needs to be cut. And in the past 6 months their saw is BROKEN!!?? So after the third time being told this I find out from one manager and then store manager these parts are on back order. And let's not forget it takes whomever it is that works on this saw 3-5 weeks just to get to the store and look at it!!!! OMFGOD!!!! And now again this past week of...Nov, 9th 2019 SAME ** all over again. Talked with store manager.... This guy don't give a ratz ** about ANYTHING but himself. So Lowe's BIG MONEY LOwe's would rather keep fixing an outdated saw, a $300 saw, a NEW SAW $300 they will not replace but will keep spending money on their old garbage saw and have people rot and wait for a month and longer rather than replace it. This is a perfect example oh why people hate this store.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2019

We purchased an exclusive color Silestone Quartz called Copper Mist from Lowe's in the end of Aug. They came out. Did template. With many appointments coming late the installers finally showed up on Sept 25th to install. We had to pay extra because of the weight and size of island piece but they still only had 2 people show up. My husband ended up having to help.

This began the nightmare where they have placed the countertops cockeyed cut gaps on the edges so big that you can see the floor and top of cabinet wood. My counters are gray cabinets cream color. They filled these gaps with opaque white caulking and also got it all over my cabinets and counters. The glue on counter and backsplash is all globby and all over counter. Their fix they could change out caulking to clear! They completely forgot a 5 ft piece of backsplash that they claimed we hadn't paid for.

The next day at Lowe's it was refigured and we had paid. So they brought it out and that too was 1/4 too short. This was suppose to be different installers but they sent the same 2 as the first day. And he would not address the crooked and cut wrong issues. We ended up making them leave. The Island is placed crooked, they placed the faucet and sprayer hose holes so far back from sink the faucet water splashes all over counter, The counter is over on 2 in of the apron front where it shouldn't be with cuts next to it that they left open and even with drill holes. They left 1/4 in gaps on both sides of the stove front only. They fit tight in back. One side of counter workspace is over an inch shorter and the overhang is only an inch and the top end is almost 2 inches over. Not one piece they installed is right and to top it off they tore my new 36 in hand hammered copper sink and damaged a custom cabinet.

We ordered a 3/8 bevel edge which was almost $2 an in and what we got is over 1/2 inch bevel and is half the thickness of counter. They sent second crew who told GA GRANITE that they felt redo was the best option. Weeks of being passed from person to person we would be told it would be redone to they were going to fix what we had. Unless you can regrow quartz that's not happening.

They sent a third crew out and we thought again they were going to retemplate but no. They claim nothing is bad enough. They said they were sending money for my sink. Hasn't happened and now they want to send their cabinet people out instead of the people we had build and install to fix the damages. To fix a cabinet that is not sold by them and was custom put together. So now we are 7 or 8 weeks out from install. They have stop communicating with us. Like we are just going away.

The holidays are coming up. We can't finish our kitchen walls or install tile or stove vent cause we are still waiting on countertops and damages to be fixed. I have hundreds of pics of this $8000 mess. Oh and I almost forgot. They cut the 22 x 36 sinkhole out in my house. The installer had a respirator on. I was in living room crying because my house filled with white crystal dust. We have open floor plan and even upstairs was covered, all the wood on walls the beams. Inside my cabinets the pantry.

We had sore throats and headaches and now a cough for weeks. Even my animals were sick. I would wet mop washed the wood down and there would be more fall out every day. Never will we hire Lowe's or GA Granite < Lowe's quartz supplier and installers for anything, I wish I could give lower than a one star. Hopefully this saves someone else from the horrors we are going through.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2019

Don’t give them your money! I’ve never had such an unprofessional job done in my life. The people they sent out to install my carpet could hardly speak English. They were supposed to fix a damaged area of the floor and level part of my floor before installing any carpet which they refused to do. Then they put down the carpet pad in my living room and were going to just leave! I called Lowe's and the boss told them to finish the job. The installer told me he was in a hurry to get home for the weekend as he didn’t live around here. Mind you, they showed up several hours late to begin with. So after about an hour I left to go to the corner store for a few moments leaving my daughter in charge. I came right back but they took that opportunity to leave without finishing the job!

The living room rug wasn’t finished near one door and none of the threshold bars were put down in that room or in the other one upstairs. Also they left all of the doors off of the hinges. They left in a hurry. I have made numerous phone calls and sent so many emails that I have lost count. I have asked for a refund for the work not finished and items I paid for that I never received. It has been about two years now and all they do is ignore me. Their customer service at the local store and at the corporate office is a joke!

I will NEVER again do business with these unprofessionals. Worst job ever done in my home. I had to pay someone else to come out and finish their job. I gave them thousands of dollars and received shoddy work. I also told the installer to please leave me my carpet remnants as I had plans for them. He said he would but of course he took off with those as well. If you want a job done right and on time go somewhere else. Steer clear of Lowe's!!!! Never again will I give them any business.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2019

FINALLY HAD to get new fridge. Went all out. Felt we deserved it. French, 5 door, roomy fell in love! Took Lowe's year special on interest making a monthly payment to pay off in a year to defer interest GREAT! We are seniors felt we should purchase the extended warranty, first time ever! Now dream fridge quit working. Find out no techs are available in our area to honor our extended warranty, so Samsung said we could have a store credit meaning I still owe $1800. Store credit means I will still owe my account balance. I HAVE SINCE FOUND OUT I'M NOT THE FIRST WITH THIS PROBLEM AND THERE ARE CLASS ACTIONS INVOLVED. This doesn't help me but other consumers beware!

Lowe's Home Improvement Company Information