LG Washing Machines Reviews

LG Washing Machines
Shop on Appliances Connection
Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.13/5

Boasting plenty of room, smart features and eye-catching style, LG refrigerators are packed with the latest innovations and come in a variety of styles. LG offers a complete collection of refrigerators, including counter-depth, side-by-side, bottom-freezer, top-freezer and door-in-door styles. Find your fridge today and be sure to see all of our elegant home and kitchen appliances, including innovative cooking appliances, microwave ovens, dishwashers and more. With LG Home Appliances you'll get the performance, style and energy efficiency you need to create the home you’ve always wanted.

LG Washing Machines Reviews Shop on Appliances Connection

Shop top brands on Appliances Connection

Visit Website

LG Washing Machines Reviews

Original review: April 23, 2016

Top loading washers LG model wt5001cw from Home Depot... lid locking. Tub not spinning, tub off balance, slamming into dryer, slamming into the wall, me having to readjust clothing every time to get load to finish. Tub off so badly slamming so hard side to side that I just stopped using it... They look brand new. I had spoke with Home Depot after 2-4 years of trying to get help our card we purchased that on went to collections because we refuse to pay for a product that's garbage! Which "finally" this week I got a manager from Home Depot that tried to help me! I found out these were all recalled. Badly made & everyone was left hanging! They would only replace the computer chip! They said! Then after my persistence, telling them, this is not just a computer chip issue! I spoke to LG I told them I wanted a full refund.. they said they would only replace the chip. Take pics they said. I cannot take pics of the inside of a damaged washer.

Finally, He "Silas" LG's manager insisted that I have their guy find out to look at the situation. Due to all of my damaged clothing and items that were torn apart. Having to babysit the unit and stopping, restarting, unplugging to get the computer to reset so it would work so I could just open the door was a joke! He pretended to not be able to hear me on the phone anymore then he said he'd give me 30 seconds to try to see if he could hear me then he proceeded to just hang up on me! Wow! The tub sits on something that has nothing to do with a computer chip! Off balance every time! Slamming very hard side to side! Not spinning clothes dry.

I just purchased what I thought was a beautiful set that I would enjoy doing my laundry in! I'm like that! I keep my appliances as a show piece and I'm expecting them to work beautifully after spending 2064.84 dollars on the matching dryer! The set! The 10 year warranty medal is stamped right on the front of the washer for our convenience so we feel safe that they back up the quality of their appliance! No way! They've been sitting in the garage collecting dust! I need a full refund to be able to purchase a new set to be able to get on with life as it should be!

These people hanging up on me! Ignoring me! Nothing they can do about it! Recording my message as I'm speaking, saying things in a way to me to try to over power me. Them "so you are stating you refuse for my guy to come out to replace the computer chip?" They Trying to play a power trip on me when they know full well this washer dryer set as excited as I was to get it is a piece of garbage and a danger to my clothes, my home & my matching dryer sitting right next to it! I want a full refund and I want and expect it now!!! I need help & support to get a full refund. I have pictures of my units and serial numbers model numbers and I also have a copy of my receipt...

Original review: April 23, 2016

I've had the top loading high efficiency washer for about a year and it is truly the worst purchase I've ever made. I'm almost inclined to buy a new washer and chalk up an expensive loss for the sake of my own sanity. The washer gives a "UE" (uneven load?) error on a fairly regular basis. This stops the already very long cycle and makes me have to reset things to finish the load. Most wash cycles take over 90 minutes. Even just a spin-only cycle is 13 minutes and it will sit "weighing" the load or something stupid and useless for 5 minutes before one even starts to hear it spin. The only good thing is the large size of the tub. Overall, this washer is horrible.

Original review: April 19, 2016

This has got to be the worse washer I have ever used. IF it completes a cycle, it may take 2 hours or more. This happens only occasionally as the machine usually errors out. We have replaced every part imaginable and still have a hunk of junk. Will never buy another LG product.

Original review: April 18, 2016

I purchased the LG WT1101CW washing machine in Feb 2015. The machine began to malfunction in November, quitting in the middle of a wash cycle, black control panel, locking a wet load of clothing inside. Fortunately, I had purchased a Geek Squad protection plan. We went through the troubleshooting routine on the phone, to no avail, so they scheduled a repairman within 48 hours.

Prior to the visit, I hit the start button on the machine and it started up again. The repairman came to take a look and couldn't see anything wrong with the washer. It ran fine for about a month and repeated same scenario. This time, repair man replaced the control panel. Ran fine for another month and began failing mid-cycle, sporadically, will reset after one, two or three tries at unplugging and replugging machine. Tonight, I've had to reset the washer four times to get through a medium load of towels. Previously, this has happened with light and heavy loads on various cycles. I have another date with the Geek Squad.

I would give this washer zero stars if I could. I'm tired of having to climb over this washer to unplug, re-plug, tired of finding the machine hasn't finished washing, tired of having to set up dates where I can wait around for a tech to check out my washer. I'm done with LG after this. When the machine works, I've had fabric softener marks left on my dark clothes, using the 'Pure Color' cycle, requiring a second rinse. The 'Bright Whites' cycle has turned my 800 thread count Egyptian cotton, king sized sheets a dingy yellow color. There is never enough water in the machine to completely submerge any load of laundry. I wonder how clean my clothes really are. I really hate this washer.

Original review: April 16, 2016

LG Washer Dryer Combo - WM3987H - Combo unit was purchased 2 1/5 years ago and runs on 120V outlet. The cycle for washer is approx 1 hr and for normal size load take 90 minutes to dry. I kept getting OE message. Drain was not clogged as clean frequently. Hose not bent but when checking it could smell plastic burning. Looked behind and socket was charred and plug starting to melt. Shut off breaker and unplugged. Called LG. Only warranty motor but not other parts. Given 2 options to repair relatively new unit that almost caught my home on fire and essentially will cost 400.00 to LG and was 200.00 for electric work. My prior washer dryer lasted over 12 years with NO repair. This was not my expectation from this product of LG.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LG Refrigerators?

Original review: April 16, 2016

This is the absolute worst washing machine ever!!! It never gets through a cycle without numerous error messages. The place we bought it refused to take it back within a week of purchasing it. The LG repair man came and it was no better. It is supposed to be high efficiency. Sometimes a cycle will last for hours with all the error messages and then it resets the timer and goes back to earlier in the cycle. I HATE this machine and it should be taken off the market.

Original review: April 15, 2016

This product I paid $854.99 plus taxes and is upsetting to know this washer is done forever. I purchased on May 3, 2012 at Best Buy. I contact Best Buy they can't do anything about it because I don't have the protection plan. Really for a new washer, my grandma's washer is 15 years old and works fine. My husband contact LG they can't do anything about it because the warranty expired within one year of the date of purchase. So we contact Sears for $200. They came over to do the diagnostic so basically the top computer is outdated, running on the wrong setting, needs to be updated and we need to buy the top setting which is $500.00 plus labor work!!! So if we do this means we basically expending $800.00 if you do the math. DON'T BUY LG.

Original review: April 13, 2016

Never... Ever... Never will I buy another LG washing machine it is terrible. It constantly gives a UE message even though the machine is level and we have done all the tricks that others have suggested. My water bill is high because the machine continues to fill and spin... fill and spin. You can't leave the house when washing clothes because you need to babysit the washing machine. It is the worst machine ever. I will never buy another LG product because of it. We will have owned it 2 years this coming June. It was been completely replaced once. Computer board replaced once, and worked on three additional times. NOT ACCEPTABLE. DO NOT BUY LG.

Original review: April 9, 2016

Will NEVER, ever buy any LG product ever AGAIN. LG stands for 'Lousy Garbage'. Bought it from Sears 2 years ago with a 5 year extended warranty. Broke down 2 years to the day from when I took delivery. There were ongoing problems with 'UE' (Unbalanced Load) errors. Loads took 2-plus hours to run and fabric was left coated with soap. Parts required for the repair were not available and then a part was back-ordered from the manufacturer. The repair is going to be a 2 man job. Sears couldn't do anything because it was extended warranty even though the repairman showed up in a Sears truck. I demanded a replacement washer and was told only the technician can authorize it. They refused to give me contact information for the technician. Nothing but platitudes and the runaround from Customer Dis-service.

Total time without a working LG washer: 5 weeks. Unacceptable. Bought a Huebsch Commercial washer. Loads are done with 2 rinses in 35 minutes. It cost extra but this thing is built like a tank. Comes with a 15 year warranty on the transmission, 5 year warranty on the motor and 3 year total warranty. LG is only 1 year. This washer will probably be good for 20-25 years.

Original review: April 6, 2016

We received our new LG top load washing machine at the beginning of Feb. 2016. Mid March (not even two months!). We noticed all dress shirts and golf shirts were coming out with oily spots on them. Contacted Home Depot who directed us to LG. So, we did contact LG since Mar 21st. You can't reach customer service right away; each customer service rep tells you so many different things. Customer service asks you if you are using HE detergent or fabric softener, and then tells you to try tub clean with clean water then with bleach which didn't solve the problem. The technician LG sends tells you it is what you're putting in the washing machine is the problem.

One customer service rep tells you once the technician looked at it, it will be escalated to Mgmt. for exchange; another rep tells you it is rejected and asks you more tub clean while your dirty clothes is piling up. The next minute, the rep on the phone tells you that they don't have an updated report from the technician. Terrible machine and service!!! Wrong machine to get!!! Our old machine didn't have this problem!!

Original review: April 6, 2016

I have a LG washer, model WT1101CW, and it keeps getting unbalanced during the spin cycle. Extremely frustrating! The "true balance" software detector seems to be way too sensitive.

Original review: April 4, 2016

I will avoid all LG products like the plague from now on! My "smart" top loading washer (recommended by Consumer Reports at the time) repeatedly gave the "UE" error. I called LG Customer Service for solutions to the problem. Their recommendation was to add/remove clothing to balance the load. That's all the advice they had to offer. (I'm sorry that I didn't have more dirty clothing to wash at that time. Apparently, they expected me to pull clean clothes out of my closet to balance the load!) When I operated the washer with no clothing in the machine, I realized the problem was with the washer - not my loading technique.

After my water bill TRIPLED because of the huge amount of water used to attempt to balance the loads, I requested a service call. The technician informed me that the problem was due to a KNOWN software issue and all that was needed to fix the problem was a software update. I have no issue with this. What I do have an issue with is that LG Electronics failed to form consumers of this simple fix! Apparently, LG Electronics doesn't care about consumers- they just like to sell products. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on ME!

Original review: April 1, 2016

Acquired a LG washer model WT1101CW, 2/4/14 from Stine in Broussard, Louisiana. Washer broke November 2015. The warranty that we bought from Stine was through NSI Protection Plus at the same time. They sold the contract to Warrantech 800-279-1662. Our washer broke again March 24, 2016 (same problem) over a week ago and on the same day a call was made to Warrantech and A&E to get our washer fixed. Someone came out and ordered the parts. The parts came through UPS 4 days later and meanwhile we wait 3 days until today to have the repair done. Took off of work (self-employed) and waited from 8:00 to 3:00 p.m.

Somehow Sears is involved with A&E and the guy states that the parts are partially broken and that the order is incomplete. He also stated that he would not be able to do the repair because he is with Sears and they do not get paid through Warrantech - What is up with this? Meanwhile I call Stine rep and Warrantech calls me and I tell him how crazy all of this is and he hangs up on me!

Original review: April 1, 2016

Top load washing machine wt1201c - This washing machine I thought would be great. It turns out that the clothes would be self-balanced. It work for while but now I have to constantly watch it and rearrange the clothes throughout the washing process. What a pain! It takes hours to wash one load. It appears that the tub is detached from the washer and it vibrates so much and makes so much noise it is unbearable. I dislike this washer so much and I will never purchase an LG product again.

Original review: March 25, 2016

LG Tromm. Well reviewed. No experience with the brand, so it was the first time. It was very expensive 11 years ago, but seems to have come down in price. Extremely satisfied with all the options, for e.g., delay wash, hand wash. The only problem was the mould around the rubber seals. I can't seem to get rid of it, even though I've tried everything suggested, both by professionals and on the internet. The capacity was large enough to wash a King duvet and clothing for a family of 5. It needed to be energy efficient because we do 3 full loads a week. It had excellent reviews. Repairs are our main concern. Although we bought extended warranties for the pair (washing machine and dryer), it doesn't cover all parts or repairs, but for most. I wish the sales associate gave us the pros and cons of these machines. We have more pros when reviewing the LG Tromm, but more information about the mould problem would have helped.

Original review: March 25, 2016

Cost was the purchase factor. I don't care for the ability on choosing cycles. I look for the material that the tub is made from. Also prefer top load over front load. I will never purchase a Maytag or Sears brand product. For me a lot depends on the amount of attention and service I get with sales rep and delivery. That's why Sears is dead to me! Top loader LG w/ stainless steel tub/ non stackable - I feel the value of my LG products are in line with the going rate. Cleans well. Don't care for the tangled and knotted clothes at the end of the cycle. Finish quality and look of the appliances all OK.

Original review: March 25, 2016

My model is an LG top loading washing machine WT4870C. I bought this brand based on a recommendation from Consumer Reports. I like the many options such as water temperature, spin speed, and the quietness of the machine when it's working. This machine also has sounds for things such as when the load is finished, and when the drum is unbalanced. Since my washer/dryer space is limited, size is the first consideration. Brand reputation is the second consideration. It can be a hassle to get a repair person at a time that is convenient. If the washer was noisy, that could be a deal breaker. This machine does well when washing heavy loads as well as light loads. Sometimes the estimated time shown on the washer isn't close enough to the actual washing time, so if you are in a hurry, wash later.

Original review: March 25, 2016

Tried to find one that was rated good in Consumer Affairs. I have had this pair for about 5 years. I looked at consumer feedback to find one that was rated well. They seem to do ok. I don't like the odor coming from the washer when you have the door closed too long, so I always leave it open when not in use. I look for capacity, energy efficiency, discounts, brand, quality. How fast they will come out and repair if it breaks down. I look for quality and price has to enter in on it. Most expensive is not always what I want. It may not have the features I want. I want and need large size that keeps working.

Original review: March 25, 2016

It is a front loader that is energy efficient. It was a reasonable price at the time compared to other washers available. I am not a fan of the upcharge for a color so we ended up with white. I also am not a huge fan of the way the water lines need to be cleaned out. If you don't leave the door wide open, it gets a funky moldy smell. I want it to be within my price range and large enough to do my family's laundry. I prefer name brands with reputations for quality and longevity. Regular repairs would make me flip. The washers are expensive enough as is that I don't need to be spending MORE money to fix it.

Original review: March 25, 2016

I don't trust any of the side loaders due to the possibility of water leaking around the door seal. Price was discounted for a holiday, from Lowe's. Lowe's installation bothered me a lot. This washer and dryer replaced Kenmore's that were 25 years old, and still running. Quality means a lot to me. I expect these LG's to last at least as long as my 25 year old Kenmore's since engineering and technology MUST have improved in the last 25 years. After a year, I am very happy with the LG's. Occasionally, the washer can't balance the load and I have to redistribute the washer contents. Note that the basin spins at over 1000 rpm, so a balanced load is critical. That's okay. I thought the vast number of washing options were way too many, so too the dryer. But I guess some owners will use options that I don't. The clothes load size is really big. You will need very long arms to reach the bottom of the washer to pull out all the items.

Original review: March 25, 2016

I purchased my wife a RED LG front loader with steam cleaning as well as many other features and a dryer with a host of features as well. Cost $1000 for the Washer and $1500 for the dryer. The main reason for buying them was my wife wanted the front loaders and the color. I like the color best and personally they work well for standard cleaning. BUT the features have not stood up - for example the dryers only dries thing completely if you use the timed dry option (which is available on any dryer)... The other options meant to reduce energy or prevent wrinkling leave the clothes damp - so, what's the point.

My wife thinks the dryer is just broken, but we had the motherboard replaced three times under warranty and the experience was results never changed... The servicemen btw - said the dryer diagnostics indicated the PCB wasn't working properly - hence the repair. Sooo, all the fancy gadgets we paid for, did not work as advertised. BTW - the "sanitize" features must be working correctly, it takes over two hours to run, but it does get things really clean... So kudos to LG for that feature in the washer.

I think after this set, my wife will want a different brand since the features never satisfied her (guess who takes the heat... I won't be involved in the purchase or repair of future W&D's I can assure you that.) BUT, I suspect she'll focus on Brand Reputation - we ALWAYS read reviews to get other people's opinions, as well as websites like CNET or Consumer Reports.

I think the next purchase we make will be closely monitored by my wife and any repairs or failures to deliver the service promised will be a bad day for the person receiving her call. We own a Toyota, Apple, and Sony products so we expect carefree, totally reliable service from our products... We like that kind of thing and it compensates for the high cost.

I've defined the product pretty clearly up to this point, but they are LG front loading W&D's with stands... They're a very pretty red and we purchased them in 2007 so hopefully LG has learned something from the past equipment... specifically to improve reliability and features to work as one would expect them to. I know WE won't be purchasing another LG appliance for the rest of lives based on the experience we had with these... 10 years is too long to live with something that has never delivered what was promised and too short a time to rebuy them in hopes of getting something that works as promised.

I wouldn't buy a 2nd home from the same builder if the doors didn't close or the AC didn't work and I wouldn't buy the same model car again if I found out the Manufacturer LIED on the EPA standards to save themselves some money while lying to the consumer about the cars EPA Mileage. Someday corporations will learn there is no recovering from being too cheap to do the right thing. Take Toyota for instance, when they found out they had a bad transmission, they owned up to it and offered a solution... You don't have to make everything right all the time, but you do have to stand behind what you produce and not expect those who invested in your company to cover your failures.

Original review: March 25, 2016

LG High Efficiency front loading washer and dryer - Great reviews. Good recommendations from other owners who are friends and family. Good brand reputation. We've had the set for less than six months but have been very happy thus far. They were marketed to be water efficient and quiet and they've delivered on both promises. The only thing I wished could be changed, and it's not a deal breaker, is that on our units, which purposely sit side by side, the door on the washer cannot be reversed to better transfer laundry to the dryer given our space configuration (so we couldn't have it changed to open from left to right, for example). It's not the end of the world to lift the laundry up and over the door to be put into the dryer, but it would have been simply more convenient in terms of repetitive motion for us.

We looked for energy and water efficiency this time around; load capacity was an important factor though not the primary. Given the fact that our last brand did not last as long as we felt it should, we were really intent on researching consumer confidence in this brand and model... Both which seemed to get high ratings. The deal breaker would be an appliance that did not wash or heat as well as it should and if it were regularly needing attention/repairs. It seems that now, the appliances are essentially computers which makes it nearly impossible to afford service and when you call the service providers - they tell you that it would be cheaper to just go buy a new one! The old way of thinking, that appliances are an investment, might just be an antiquated memory.

Our LG front loading high efficiency washer and dryer use less water and energy and do their jobs well. Our models are white and sit side by side. We did not opt to buy the optional pedestal drawers. They are incredibly quiet, do not move around and have a wide-variety of options for both cleaning and drying customization. The cost reasonable and around $1450 or so before tax or other related expenses. The overall price was potentially offset by various energy and water rebates but since we are townhouse dwellers, those are not available to us.

Original review: March 25, 2016

I have an LG front loader, real nice. Easy to use, don’t like the idea can’t clean the area where you place the soap and softener. It should be easy to remove to prevent mold etc. The model we have even though you can place a large quilt inside it is still wet after the first spin. You have to do a drain and spin in order to get the excess water out. Maybe it would work better if it was a top loader without the agitator inside.

Original review: March 25, 2016

I have an LG front load fairly new machine and I absolutely hate it. I loved the fact it's suppose to save money as it is and helps the environment. I have had the machine 5 years now. The only thing I like is the lights during the washing procedure. I was looking for efficiency but there is nothing efficient about a heavy soiled load of clothes taking over an hour to wash. The machine does not let you soak or pre soak clothes. With muddy clothing, sometimes things need to soak. The machine smells like mildew or mold all the time. The rubber seal is disgusting to look at and clean. Not sure who came up with this brilliant machine but I think it's awful. There is barely any water on the clothing when washing. I don't like it at all and with it being 2,000 I feel like I got ripped off. My dryer is a Samsung steam or dry dryer. Never lost an article of clothing in it. The dryer works great. So far no issues.

The machine takes forever to wash. The clothes dry quick because they barely get wet. But they do spin fast. I hate the fact there is still pet hair on my uniform pants and some types of fabrics which really makes me mad. Also I cannot soak soiled clothes. The machine drains out any excess water. I am so not a fan of this machine. I am so annoyed with it. I would trade it off for an older top loading machine in a heartbeat.

Original review: March 25, 2016

LG front load. 6 years old. Very disturbed that washer seals went bad within 5 years and machine leaked. Dryer tumbler wall disintegrated, destroyed clothing. As long as it does not say LG on the cabinet I will consider it. Not buying: Poor quality construction is my number one element. I've done well with Kenmore, Whirlpool, and Maytag over the years. LG equipment and service after purchase is very poor. I am looking for that rare combination of quality workmanship, efficiency, practicality, durability, and warranty backing at an affordable price. I don't need bells, buzzers, and whistles. I need it to clean and dry my clothes well and in a reasonable amount of time.

Original review: March 25, 2016

We purchased an LG washer. I love the fact that without the middle paddle you can wash large items like king size spreads and comforters and all the clothes actually are treated more gently. I do not like buying new if the old is still working. Being able to get parts and having really good people who can and will work to keep the old model going. Regular repairs is a nightmare. Been there and done that, days without your appliance and you have to wash most days to keep the family in clean clothes and towels etc. Also low quality construction, which usually means noise pollution and the appliance walking all over the floor or pulling loose from the connections and the room being flooded.

This LG washer that I bought was the same price as for the Maytag that I had purchased 20 years before. It is high quality construction, stays where it is supposed to when it spins. Large size drum that washes very small loads with much less soap and water, or very large items like winter coats, king size bedding, comforters, etc. One thing I do not like is that everything rinses in cold water no matter which setting you use, and I like to be able to decide what temperature I want for the wash cycle and the temperature I want for the rinse. But all in all, that is the only thing I do not like about these computer controlled washers.

Original review: March 25, 2016

Very reasonable price, easy to operate and the brand well recommended. It was very easy and simple to operate. Like the features, I've owned and used these item for over 13 years and have not had any issues or problems with them. Regular repairs would definitely be a deal breaker because, I'll be forced to pay or spend extra money on these items if not investing in another brand. I'm a male who washes most of the time because the wife is away so, I have known what cycle and temperature to use when washing whites, colored or black garments. So because this product is seamless to operate I've never had any problems doing my laundry. Beside the price fitted in my budget.

Original review: March 25, 2016

LG rocks! My first front loader - it took me awhile to "manage" the wet clothes at the end of the cycle! Otherwise, front loaders are the WAY to go!!! I replaced my Maytag Neptune with an LG and am looking forward to replacing the Maytag dryer as well. I am happy to pay more for a problem-free product. The LG washer has been a dream! I bought it after my Neptune ran amok and held my wet clothes hostage for hours, even after unplugging it! Quality construction is worth every penny! I love my LG! It has Direct Drive Inverter (10 year warranty!!!) and the steam option. It has an optional platform for both the washer and dryer, which I highly recommend (if you value your buck). The washer is extremely user friendly, even for those of us who are technologically challenged. But, if you ever do need to troubleshoot a problem, the washer can talk directly to LG via your smartphone. :)

Original review: March 25, 2016

We purchased an LG washer and dryer set. The dryer works well, but the washer is a disaster. Our towels have an unpleasant musty smell just 1 day after they are washed. The rubber sleeve between the front panel and the drum is literally designed to trap moisture and grow mold. What a horrible design! We miss our old top loader Amana. That washer worked wonders on spots and dirtier clothes like playground pants with grass on the knees. Our front loader LG, on the other hand, is a piece of cr@p. We are waiting for this thing to develop any problem so we can replace it with a Bosch. Dryers works well. Washer doesn't get the clothes clean. It uses less water than our old washer but what good are water savings when the clothes don't get clean? We will check Amazon customer reviews to see which models to AVOID like the plague.

Before buying this LG washer we were focused on efficiency but with LG efficiency came at the cost of less than clean clothes and smelly towels. Reliability is important but effectiveness is a very close second. A reliable, highly efficient washer is junk if it doesn't get the job done. To reiterate, stay away from LG clothes washers. The design of the drum, pump, and the drum seal is defective. It traps moisture and promotes mold growth. Also, the pump/filter assembly on these washers holds about 12 OZ of water at all times. We forgot to drain the filter assembly before going on a 3-week vacation. When we came back, the whole downstairs of the house smelled like sewer. The stench was coming from our wonderful LG washing machine. I had to flush it with 2 gallons of bleach! Stay away from LG washers! They are toxic!

Original review: March 25, 2016

LG True Balance Salesman said they were good. They were new, seemed high tech & efficient. Had to take the first one back. It walked, don't like the one now. It comes unbalanced all the time. The next time I'm going to look for a wringer type washing machine with the thing in the center. The other ones are the pits and I won't be purchasing another like it. Too expensive. I do not like side loading washers. It is hard on the back and inconvenient. Fed up with the washer. It continually is unbalanced, doesn't let you know it stopped and have to constantly check it to make sure it's still working.

LG Washing Machines Company Information