Get Started

2. Homeowners
  3. Walk-In Bathtubs

4.8/5 (164 ratings)

About Kohler Walk-In Bath

Kohler manufactures and sells walk-in baths and other bathroom products. The company uses its own patented technology on its air-massage jets and heated surfaces. Kohler also offers a variety of wall designs to customize your tub to your bathroom decor. If you’re interested, reach out for a free in-home consultation and quote.

Pros

• Various wall design options
    • One-day installations
    • Custom fits available
    • Lowest walk-in on the market

Cons

• Pricey upgrades
    • Pricing not available online

Bottom Line

Kohler's walk-in tubs feature patented technology to keep you safe and comfortable, like BubbleMassage air jets and Bask heated surfaces. It can be expensive, but it offers many customizations.

Kohler Walk-In Bath Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kohler Walk-In Bath?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kohler Walk-In Bath?

Original review: June 21, 2019

I bought a Kohler walk-in tub and I like that it has a lifetime warranty. I had an excellent interaction with the sales representative. And the installation experience was painless, efficient, and done in one day. I like everything about my tub. I have a bad back and the bubbles and the jets are really good for my back.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Lillian, we are so glad that the comfort features of the Walk-In Bath are helping your back pain. We are also thrilled that you enjoyed your sales and installation experience with your local Kohler Partner. We are proud to offer one of the best and most comprehensive Limited Lifetime Warranties in the industry, giving our customers peace of mind with their purchase. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Take care.

Original review: June 20, 2019

I have known Kohler’s quality for decades and I bought a walk-in bathtub. I was impressed with the rep’s competence and the interaction was excellent. After the installation, which took six hours, the tub works as advertised.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi James, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad that you had an excellent experience with the local Kohler Partner sales and installation team. We hope you continue to enjoy your new bath experience. Take care!

Original review: June 19, 2019

We liked Kohler’s reputation and we bought a walk-in tub. Clint, the representative, was outstanding. He was very personable and candid. He talked about what would or would not work, and what we should expect. We liked him very much. The installation was good. We had some problems with the electrician who was going through various issues of his own. We needed to call as it was getting close to the time when the installation was scheduled. We called a number of times, and before we got a call back from the electrician, finally, he sent some people out. However, it was on a different day than anticipated, so that the person who had to install needed to call in assistants because the electricians were not here on that day. We almost canceled but the electricians came and did an outstanding job. We almost didn’t get the tub but now that we have it, we’re glad that we have it. It works and helps in relaxation.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Robin and Paul, we are glad that your new Walk-In Bath is helping you both relax. Thank you for sharing your installation experience. We sincerely apologize for the confusion with the electrician, but are glad that they still completed the installation to your satisfaction. We hope you continue to enjoy the comfort features of the Walk-In Bath. Take care.

Original review: June 18, 2019

I take care of my elderly parents and my mom came to me one day and said she wanted a walk-in tub. I had already tricked out the bathrooms for them. So everything has grab bars, including towel bars and paper holders. So we didn't need to add anything additional outside of the tub. We met with one salesperson for the tub but we were very unhappy with many things about that. Then the Kohler rep came and we were happy. I've also always loved Kohler products. I have so many Kohler products here, toilets and faucets, and I have Kohler products in my house when I lived in New York. I'm always extremely happy with the quality, the sturdiness and the customer service. Once, I had a problem with some faucets in my house in New York and they just replaced them because they had lifetime warranty. I was like, "Whoa."

The sales rep also seemed down-to-earth and honest. He explained everything quite well. Then we were also very happy with the installation people, especially Roy, whose real first name is Royal, which I think is awesome. That's why I remember it. I'm going to call Roy to come and do a couple of caulking fixes. Some of the caulking wasn't really beautifully done and for some reason, we notice those details. It's something that even Mom brought up just the other day as a reminder. We thought we would live with that for a while before we called them. It's an aesthetic thing. But given the cost and the size of the tub, it should look really pretty. It's a lot bigger a thing than you realize when you finally have it in the bathroom. But Mom really likes the tub. We got the walk-in tub with all the bells and whistles like the water jets, the air jets and the heating stuff.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Claudia, thank you for being a loyal Kohler customer! We are thrilled that your mom is enjoying her new Walk-In Bath. We always love to hear from happy customers about their sales and installation experience. We apologize for the caulking issue — if you have any other problems with the Walk-In Bath appearance or function, we hope you will reach out to us or to your local Kohler Partner to fix it as soon as possible. Take care!

Original review: June 17, 2019

I like my Kohler walk-in bathtub. I like the jets. It empties quickly and took me a while to get used to because it's different than any tub I've ever used before. I've recommended Kohler already. My experience was very good. Their reps were friendly, informative, and answered all my questions. Also, the installation team was excellent. They came in and bang, my tub was in. And then, they were gone.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Jim, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad that you are enjoying your new bath experience, including your sales and installation process! Thank you for spreading the word. We hope you continue to enjoy your new Walk-In Bath. Take care!

Original review: June 16, 2019

Kohler is good. I worked in the construction industry for 30 plus years and there were a lot of Kohler products that we used. I got their walk-in tub and they did well. I liked the sales rep's one-on-one personality. The installation was excellent too. Their people came out, did some measurement and installed the tub. I liked their personality and there was true workmanship. There was no slipshod slam bam put it in. It was done right, was very neat, and precise. Also, safety rails were all part of the tub.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Gary, thank you for your kind words about your local Kohler salesperson and installation team! We are thrilled that you were satisfied with their work in your home. We are proud to partner with high-quality local installers that represent the Kohler brand with professionalism and dedication. We hope you continue to enjoy your new bath experience. Take care!

Original review: June 15, 2019

Kohler is a good company to deal with and they have a good product. I like the walk-in bath's wider door and the lower step. I'm a little iffy on the shower part of it, though, because I would have liked a pool shower thing, which I've seen advertised. But I can do without that. The main thing is the jets. I'm having problems with my muscles now, and I can get in there and do some exercise for my legs. I do the bicycle type of motion and it doesn't hurt. I'm trying not to lose any more muscle mass and that makes it really nice that I can do some exercises without hurting. I also feel better when I get in and I get out. I'm having some spinal degeneration and when I use the product it's like it’s taking some of the weight off of the vertebrae.

The only problem was the expense. But then, this is an investment in my health. Also, I realized I got a good product, plus there's a lot of labor involved with it that I didn't imagine. A big part of the expense besides the product itself has to be for the installation or tearing down of old tiles or moving tubs. And then I looked at one other place, and I found it to be a lot more expensive. On top of that, I was impressed with everybody from Kohler. The salesperson was really nice and explained things. The installation team was also courteous and professional. They took care of my carpeting, and because I take care of my stuff, I was really tickled how they took care of everything. I was really happy with the crew.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Beverly, we are so glad that you are enjoying the safety and therapy benefits of your Walk-In Bath! We only select the best and most reputable dealers to become Kohler Partners, so we are thrilled that your experience was up to your standards. Thank you for sharing your feedback.

We hope your new Walk-In Bath continues to bring your back and muscles relief wherever and whenever you need it. Take care!

Original review: June 14, 2019

I love my Kohler walk-in bathtub. It's great. Initially, I purchased it because I liked their product. I also added the railing part of the inside. Their sales reps were nice but the installers had to come back because there was a leak in the shower head. They took care of that and they were really nice as well. They cleaned up afterwards and I don't have any qualms with them. All in all, I feel much safer when using my Kohler walk-in bathtub and I'd recommend them to a friend.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Diane, we are so glad that you feel much safer with your new Walk-In Bath! We appreciate your feedback on the sales and installation process, as well as sharing your experience about troubleshooting the issue with your showerhead. We hope you continue to enjoy your Walk-In Bath and the safety and comfort it brings to your bathing routine. Take care!

Original review: June 14, 2019

Dealing with Kohler's sales reps, talking, and getting an understanding of the product was good. We purchased a walk-in bath and the installation went quickly. It took less than a day and the quality looks good.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Ronald, thank you for sharing your feedback. We are so glad that the sales and installation of your Walk-In Bath went quickly and smoothly. We hope you are enjoying your new bathing experience! Take care.

Original review: June 13, 2019

Kohler's salesman talked me into getting a walk-in tub from them. He was a good talker and explained the tub really well to me and what other ones are versus Kohler. The installation went fantastically. They did a fabulous job installing it. Plus, the tub does a good job.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Raymond, thank you for sharing your feedback! We are glad to hear that installation day went well and that you are enjoying your new bathing experience. Take care!

Original review: June 13, 2019

Kohler’s a well-known name. It's very long-standing and reputable. I wanted something that was gonna last my lifetime, so I purchased a walk-in tub from them and I got the handheld shower put in it. The sales rep I dealt with was very knowledgeable, nice, and willing to work with me. The installer was also a very nice fellow and he did a lot of hard work.

But the other day, when I took it off the hook from behind the bathroom door, I noticed that part of the wall was kind of chewed and dinged up. It was marred, scarred, and gouged, and I wasn’t very happy about finding it that way. The installer never told me that he had done that. I understand and appreciate the fact that when he installed the tub, it was on a Friday and he was anxious to get done and to be able to get home. Also, at the time, he was not expecting to have to take the sink, the stool, and everything out to be able to get the bathtub in. But that wasn’t my problem. That was between him and the sales guy.

And when he reset the toilet, he didn’t reset it very well because it’s very loose and wobbly. I'm gonna have to get somebody out here to redo that. Other than that, I feel much safer with my Kohler tub. I’m in the bathtub now instead of sitting in a shower chair and that feeling that I’m really getting showered and cleaned is wonderful. I have recommended Kohler to friends, too.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Phyllis, thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you had a positive sales and installation experience and are enjoying your new bath experience!

We sincerely apologize for the lack of communication and damage to your bathroom wall. We encourage you to contact the local Kohler Partner that installed your Walk-In Bath and follow up with them about the damage to your wall and the issue with resetting the toilet. Take care.

Original review: June 12, 2019

There was a place in the city that had Kohler and the guy tried to sell us one but I didn't like his attitude. I also didn't like the way he had it. He told me it’d take me three months to get it in and wanted money up front. I told him that it would not work. Then the gentlemen that came out were very professional, easy to talk to, and nice. From that standpoint of view, it was a good deal. They worked hard to get things done. There’s just some little dinky thing wrong with the little showerhead that comes with it. I'm waiting for Kohler to get here. They're way above my pay grade but my wife is enjoying the tub so far. We have a shower in the bathroom and the new Kohler tub will work just fine. We’re very happy with the experience overall.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Frank, we only sell the Walk-In Bath through certified local dealers, so we apologize for any confusion. We're glad that you had a positive overall experience with your local Kohler Partner. We hope your wife continues to enjoy her new bathing experience that is safer and more comfortable than a traditional bathtub. Take care!

Original review: June 11, 2019

I was doing online research on the walk-in tubs and then my daughter said Kohler makes them. I pulled it up and looked at their website, and then I had one of their representatives come out and talk to us. The guy was nice and Kohler was good but it's really expensive. Some of the other brands offered a few more features than Kohler, too. But we still decided to go with them. One factor is that, when I was reading the information about Kohler, it stood out more than the other advertisements. My wife has a health-condition and unable to take a regular bath because she falls. She’s also taking chemo treatments. They said that by purchasing this type of walk-in bath, its cost might be tax deductible.

I got the surround. I did the the wall area, the shower plus shower accessories. They also put a shower rod up to go with the shower. And the biggest thing that I liked is that the installation, the electrical and the plumbing, was done right. The installation team was good. I just wish I could’ve gotten a couple more inches of leg room on the tub. They said that the maximum size that they could put in was 52 inches. They also said there had been a problem getting it through the bathroom door because of the width of the door, which is under 29 inches. Other than that, everything works like it’s supposed to. I’ve got a few added accessories, and the wall enclosure really stands out. I wish I had got it a little more coverage on the wall just outside the tub part because it’s so pretty.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi James, thank you for your feedback. We're so glad you had a positive experience with your local Kohler representative and installation team. The price of the Walk-In Bath varies greatly from person to person depending on their plumbing, electrical outlets and existing bathtub placement.

We are thrilled that you like the look of the bath in your bathroom! We hope you and your wife are able to bathe safer and more comfortably with the Walk-In Bath. Take care!

Original review: June 11, 2019

I used to have a friend that worked for Kohler. She was a manager at the big store they had. When I built my house, I got toilets, sinks, and whatever it took for plumbing. The installers were very professional and neat. Having Kohler's walk-in bathtub, it’s easier for my wife to get in and out of it now. I’m very satisfied.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Doug, thank you for being a loyal Kohler customer! We're so glad that you had a positive installation experience with our local Kohler Partner. We hope your wife continues to enjoy the advanced safety and comfort features of the Walk-In Bath. Take care!

Original review: June 10, 2019

Wanting just the basic, I got Kohler's walk-in tub with the shower. Their salesperson was good. He was so friendly and nice. He explained everything. The installers were good and very knowledgeable. They cleaned too. After we used the tub the first time, my daughter noticed a little bit of a leak. The people came back here the next day and fixed it. With the tub, I feel more relaxed. I go in there and I don’t wanna get out. Kohler is a good company and they've been around for forever.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Elizabeth, thank you for your kind words! We're so glad your Walk-In Bath sales and installation experience was satisfactory, and that your new bath leaves you more relaxed. We hope you continue to enjoy your Walk-In Bath and all of its safety and comfort features!

Original review: June 9, 2019

Kohler is a name we know. We got their walk-in bath that has the jets, and the shower. Our sales rep was very good and nice. The workers came in and did their bit. They were polite and quickly got the work done. Everything’s working out good. I’ve never had the jets and those are good. The tub is deep enough too. I’ve already told people about my experience.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Daniel, we are happy to read that you are enjoying your new bath with whirlpool and BubbleMassage jets. We are so glad that your installation team completed the job quickly and professionally. Thank you for spreading the word about the Walk-In Bath and its benefits! We hope you continue to enjoy. Take care.

Original review: June 9, 2019

Previously, we looked at a tub from another firm but it wasn't as well built as Kohler's. A gentleman from Kohler came by and demonstrated the tub to us. We got one and it was better than the tub that we looked at before. Their installers were very good. We put the tub in the bathroom that's connected to our bedroom and that bathroom is not as big as the larger bathroom that we have. Moreover, our house is built on a cement slab and they had to take a jackhammer and trim it down where the tub would fit properly. Still, they knew what they were doing and took a little extra time. They cleaned up really well and everything has been working beautifully since. Thus far, we're well pleased with the tub. I have a problem with my back and the tub has helped me a great deal. My wife has many problems as well and she has been pleased with it too. I would recommend it to any person that’s interested.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Luel, we're so happy to hear that your local Kohler Partner took their time during installation to ensure that everything was installed correctly and professionally. We delighted that the Walk-In Bath has provided relief for you and your wife. Thank you for sharing your feedback. Take care.

Original review: June 8, 2019

I have friends who have Kohler and I purchased a walk-in bathtub from them. The sales rep was very nice. He returned calls. Also, they did a very nice job customizing my order. Harry and Hector did the work here and they were wonderful people. Kohler is lucky to have those two working for them. Everything with my experience was very pleasant.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Thank you for your kind words! We are proud to partner with stellar installers across the country, and are so glad that you enjoyed your sales and installation experience with them. We hope you are enjoying your new Walk-In Bath! Take care.

Original review: June 7, 2019

I've been looking at walk-in baths for a long time. Whenever I saw them advertised, I would drool over them. I saw Kohler on the internet and I knew Kohler was a good name. Jason was a great salesman. We purchased the tub and the installers were wonderful. The shower is nice. The only thing is if I use the shower to rinse my hair, with my eyes closed, I can’t tell what direction the shower’s going in so it goes everywhere. But I coped and I would bend over and stuck my head under the faucet. Also, when I push that button for the heated seat, the seat never gets warm. I expected it to be at least warm when I sit my bare butt on it, but it doesn’t. And then the second time I started it, a few minutes before I get into it, I thought it just has to heat up but it still was cold.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Carol, we are so glad that you had a great sales and installation experience. The multifunction handshower offers multiple spray settings and water pressures to rinse away shampoo and soap; we recommend trying the different settings to find one that works for you.

If you continue to experience difficulties with the Bask heated surface settings, please contact the Kohler Partner that installed your Walk-In Bath. They will be happy to assist you. Take care.

Original review: June 7, 2019

We chose Kohler based on the fact that they said if anything went wrong at all, for a lifetime, they would take care of us. Installation was done very well. It met our timeline very nicely. We are pleased with the workmanship and how they explained things. It's a good experience. However, both of my parents slipped on the floor. When we were taking them in and out, every time, they slipped.

We adapted by putting a towel in the bottom that was wet and that works. However, I don't think that I should have to be doing that so I contacted Kohler. They gave us a spray that we could put on the bottom that works only moderately well. They offered us an adaptation or a different kind of a floor thing that they could install for $150 and said the tub was going to be safe for my parents. I was not pleased with that at all.

The guy that came out to look at that and at the showerhead that was leaking into the basement said that he could not adapt that so that we wouldn't have the leakage. And so, we've had to use that differently from what we would like to use it. Also, the floor thing is not resolved. But everything else works the way it should. We were told that they would come and make anything right during the lifetime of the tub.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Linda, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are proud to offer one of the most comprehensive Lifetime Limited Warranties available for a walk-in tub.

We are so glad that you had a great installation experience. While the Walk-In Bath has textured surfaces on the flooring to prevent slips and falls, some people need more grip as they enter and exit. We recommend a non-slip bath mat for those who need additional support.

Original review: June 6, 2019

There were a few things I liked about the walk-in tub from Kohler and that's just why I chose it. The reason why I also chose it was because they are quite local. The salesman was good. He was here for a long time and had a very good presentation. But he should not say it'll be done in 48 hours because it makes for a very stressful time when you realize that they're having big problems. He should have known a little bit more because when the team came in, within 15 minutes, they knew they were gonna have a problem running the electrical line.

Because of them having problems with that, it took two full days and more for them to install the thing. Then, a different guy had to come back to put another box in for the electric. He was here for a little while and came back the next day for about four hours. They were done in 4 days so it was quite stressful. And with all their fancy stuff, they could have some place figured out where to put a soap dish. That's not a big problem though. I feel much safer with the walk-in tub and everybody I worked with was great. It was a wonderful team and they did a really good job. They were polite and courteous.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hello, we apologize for the stress caused by the installation. During the in-home quote appointment, our salespeople do everything they can to plan for a predictable and surprise-free installation, but sometimes troubleshooting does occur.

We are glad that you now feel safer in your Walk-In Bath. We hope you continue to enjoy your new bathing experience. Take care!

Original review: June 5, 2019

My husband and I are both handicapped and we can’t stand for very long. I was looking on the internet, and I came across a bunch of walk-in tubs. Kohler is a name brand and I’ve seen their products. I even had some of their products. When we used to live in Cincinnati, I got a couple of estimates and saw presentations from companies. But I knew I didn’t want them so I got a Kohler walk-in bath. I thought if they make good products, maybe they’ll make a good bathtub.

Their rep came out, looked at me and husband, and judged what kind of bathtub would be best for us. We are too big to get into a smaller one. He had a lot of presentation and was prepared. I trusted him because of that. He answered all of our questions efficiently without having to look all over. He knew what was best for us based on the things he knew about us. We just felt really good about picking him.

The installation crew was very nice. They told us it would take one to two days. Ours had to be custom put in because we didn't want them to put it in a bathroom. We wanted it to be in our master bedroom. We knew by getting it customized, we had to pay extra money for it. When the installers came out, they started taking things down and they saw that there were more issues. But they didn't charge us more for it. It took at least five days before we got all the job done.

At that point, I told them not to paint into the closet because they had to go through our closet. We had to take everything out of it. It was kind of a mess dealing with all the drywall dust. There were other things, but it was a lot longer and worse than we thought it was gonna be for installation. Some of it had to do with some of their crew not showing up. He had his son come back and do a little bit of something else. They didn't wanna put our shelf back in. They didn't tape the closet where they sawed around to take that wall out. They could have taped the drywall on the part to kinda go quicker.

The installers were very professional. Their guy told us that they didn't know what they got into when they started. He kept us updated. The only thing I was kinda disappointed with was on the fourth or fifth day. We didn't have any conversation with him. He said somebody would be back for another day but nobody showed up. Finally, the day after that, somebody showed up and we were kinda in limbo. Overall, it’s not Kohler's fault that we had all of this. I just didn't get all of the details like why they didn't show up. A phone call would have been perfect. But I’m so happy with the overall effect.

The final product is really good. It doesn't look like something that was just haphazardly put in and you know it was bad construction. It kinda fits. There are some places where it looks better than others. It’s a white tub and there’s rubber caulk inside the tub that I can’t get off. It’s like caulk that’s been rubbed off but wasn’t cleaned off, so you feel that kind of feel. There are two or three places of that in there. But I think eventually, it’ll come off. I can’t use a razor blade because I’m afraid of scratches. That also doesn't take away from my bathing experience at all. It’s just when I clean it, I wanna scrub to try to get it off but I can’t.

I love our tub and it’s good enough for me and my husband. It looks good. You kinda look forward to the massaging effect of the bubbles and the tub keeping you warm. My only thing is the people didn't turn our water heater up high enough to fill up a bath that’s warm. Two minutes before the tub fills up and you can run the jets, it starts going cold. Maybe they did it just enough to their comfort level but it was not to ours. We like it to be warmer. We completely heat it up or put our water in just with the hot water alone. Aso, the guys didn't even wanna put the booster on there. I don't know what the booster really is, other than it has to do with the heating of the water. He didn't explain it. When I was asked if I needed the booster, I said yes if it's supposed to be there.

Overall, I was really impressed with the product itself and with the salesperson who came out. The construction people were very professional to a certain point. They sounded confident and I trusted their opinion. Other than the last two days of the job, it was perfect for us. They cleaned up their stuff although there's no real way to contain drywall dust.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Jane, thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you found your in-home sales experience to be helpful and informative for you and your husband.

For unique installation projects such as yours, the process can take longer than expected. We apologize for the disruption to your at-home routine, and for the lack of communication from the installation team. We take these matters very seriously.

We are happy to see that you and your husband are enjoying your new bathing experience. If your water heater or the bath itself still requires follow-up service, we encourage you to contact the installer to address the issue. We hope you continue to enjoy your new safe and comfortable bathing experience. Take care.

Original review: June 4, 2019

I liked the Kohler name and I got a walk-in tub from them. Everything was very well presented and done professionally. The installation was done pretty quickly and cleanly. The cleanliness was really good. But the company that was sent to give quotes and stuff on tile work was horrendous. I won’t go with them. Other than that, everything was fine. It’s lovely to sit in my walk-in tub. It's quite nice although I kinda had an overload when I put too much bubble stuff in it.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Charlotte, we are thrilled to hear about your sales and installation experience! While we don't work with dealers that perform tile work, please contact us if you still require assistance with your bathroom. We hope you continue to enjoy using your new Walk-In Bath. Take care!

Original review: June 3, 2019

I did some research on the internet. I liked Kohler's reputation and they also seemed to advertise a little more than other companies. We purchased their walk-in bath. The sales rep came to us, sat down with us, and explained the process. We talked for a little bit about the price and haggled a little bit on that. When got to the price that we wanted, we did the deal.

Two installers came out and they were very polite. They went in there and they were able to get the job done. It took them a little bit longer than they thought but they got the job done in a professional manner. They had to do a little bit extra because they didn't wanna have to do some tile work. They were able to build kind of a little shelf that pushed the bath out far enough so that no additional tile work was needed. The bathtub takes a little bit more water than a normal bath would take. But when we've needed it, it has provided a very good and relaxing massage to our body.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Bryan, we are so glad that you are enjoying the relaxing comfort features of the Walk-In Bath, and that you had a satisfactory installation experience. We hope you continue to use and enjoy your new bath. Take care.

Original review: June 2, 2019

We were very impressed with the service of Kohler's rep. He came and measured everything and told us what everything would cost. He was very attentive to what we were asking and was very informative of the questions we had. If he wasn’t sure what the question was, he called someone to see if he could get the question. We were so impressed with the way they did their job.

Everybody on their installation team was very cooperative. They did what they needed to do. However, they had a bit of difficulty getting the tub upstairs. There wasn't enough clearance using the original set of stairs so they had to come through our other door. Still, they didn't have to take any doorjambs off which was something we weren't too keen about since we have an old house. They got the tub up there.

They had to wire the tub for the jets and the heater and then they had to do the plumbing. My other half went into the shower with them, showed them where all the plumbing was, and they wired it. The first gentleman showed up at 8:00 and he started right in on taking out the tub. They left everything neat and very clean. Initially, when they said one-day installation, we were very skeptical. But then when they had a team of three who knew what they were doing and they did an awesome job. They were very pleasant.

After they put in the tub, we made a phone call to the representative whom we saw the first time to have him come over and give us an estimate on a shower. We recommend Kohler and would suggest their installer NEWPRO to anybody. Since the installation, we've found that the walk-in tub has been awesome. Before we had a tub that was really tiny. We've been at our old farmhouse for 15 years and I only took a bath in the old tub once. With our Kohler, I filled the tub up and just sat there with the jets and relaxed. I was in seventh heaven. It was expensive, probably a little bit more than what we were willing to pay, but we also know that we’re getting on in age and getting in and out of a tub wouldn’t be very easy. What we got from Kohler is gonna make our life so much easier.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Nancy, we are so glad that you are pleased with the workmanship and service of our local Kohler Partner sales and installation team. Thank you for your kind words. We are thrilled that you and your husband are enjoying the relaxing benefits of the Walk-In Bath. We hope you continue to enjoy your new bathing experience in your home for years to come. Take care!

Original review: June 1, 2019

I'm familiar with Kohler from the Home Depot and all the other products that they have, so I picked them. They did what they were asked and they made the walls a little bit higher to go up to the ceiling. So I found that helpful. I also had no problem with their sales reps. The only concern I had was with the financing. The paperwork and the guy that I was talking to were very confusing. He had to make the money that I put down into three different portions so that everything was getting a bit of something. Then I had to do an email to GreenSky because they put my physical address on the billing part and not my PO box where all my important billing goes to.

Hopefully, GreenSky is getting that I want my address changed to my PO box number. Aside from that, my account still shows a different amount than I was told I owed. I owed 17 and they had on there a bigger amount. The amount was supposed to change after the sixth month because they gave me an extra amount to do any kind of other work that I needed to be done. And I was waiting for that six-month period to be over before I did any checking up on them. It's also kind of confusing on who I'm supposed to call about these issues.

Other than that, the installation team that came out was good and they had everything done. But they came back the next day to finish up and do some things. I've also had the guys back a number of times for a few little things like my shower hose that was broken. It was a default to begin with and they had to put extra putty down so it wouldn't crack up and pop through. But they've come and taken care of everything quickly and they have been very accommodating. Right now, things are working perfectly. I feel comfortable in my tub and it feels really good. I'm able to reach things better, or I can sit when one of my knees or my bones are bad and I'm tired. So, it made a difference. All in all, my expectations were met and everything was done in a professional level. I also recommend the Kohler walk-in bathtub to everybody that I've talked to.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Teresa, thank you for sharing your feedback. We are so glad that you had a positive quote appointment and installation experience.

We apologize for any confusion you experienced during the financing process. We try to make it as easy as possible for our customers to purchase a Walk-In Bath as soon as they need it. If you are still having difficulties or concerns, please contact the local Kohler Partner that installed your Walk-In Bath.

We are so thrilled that you are enjoying the safety and comfort benefits of your new bathing experience, and thank you for spreading the word! Take care!

Original review: May 31, 2019

About 10 years ago, we got a commode from Kohler. More recently we got a Kohler bathtub thru Statewide Remodeling. The team who came out to install was good and since they put the tub in, we've been liking it very much.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Lon, thank you for being a loyal Kohler customer for 10 years! We are glad that you have enjoyed your new Walk-In Bath, and that your installation experience was satisfactory. We hope you continue to bathe safely and comfortably in your new bath. Take care.

Original review: May 30, 2019

I liked what Kohler had so I went with them and purchased a walk-in tub. Then, the installers came, took the old one out, and put the new one in. They did a good job. They got the work done and were very courteous. They also cleaned up after themselves. Since having the tub installed, I take more showers and baths. I can get into it where I couldn’t before.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Gary, we are so glad that you are able to bathe and shower more comfortably with the Walk-In Bath! We take pride in our local Kohler Partners' workmanship, and are thrilled that they completed the installation to your satisfaction. We hope you continue to enjoy your new bath. Take care.

Original review: May 30, 2019

I've always used Kohler products -- faucets and all that stuff, and they're a good company. I was very happy with all of the reps. They were patient and everything happened just like they said it would. The installation of the walk-in bathtub was just one day and the technician who came out was very professional. I have high regard for Kohler.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Doug, thank you for your kind words! We are proud to partner with local dealers that go above and beyond to meet the needs of our customers. Thank you for being a loyal customer, and we hope you enjoy your new bathing experience.

Original review: May 16, 2019

We had a number of selections that we were looking at and we decided that Kohler was the best one for the shape of our bathroom and the tub itself. From the sales on, they were very professional, courteous and down to earth people. The rep was a very nice fella. He was easy to talk to. I like him and my husband did too.They converted a standard tub-shower combo to the tub that they had. It took a little bit longer than they expected because of the bathroom itself but we were very pleased with the final result. I would recommend Kohler to anybody else who needed a renovation or were interested in updating.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Sue, thank you for your feedback. We are delighted to hear you had a positive renovation and purchase experience with our local Kohler Partner. We hope the Walk-In Bath has helped and continues to help you enjoy safer, more comfortable bathing at home. Take care.

Kohler Walk-In Bath Company Information