KitchenAid Coffee Makers
2.58/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

KitchenAid Coffee Makers

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

KitchenAid Coffee Makers Reviews

Original review: April 30, 2019

Loved this product the first year then the troubles began. BTW I have owned this machine exactly two years. We had the mysterious leakage of water on the countertop several times. Then there was the coffee grinds in the carafe. We did all the cleaning and maintenance but still not a consistent carafe of coffee. Upon its last leg it gave an er1 code (stuck button). Did everything SEVERAL times to remedy the issue per instructions. Now the unit displays a time which you cannot change and the brew button does not work. For the price I paid I had high expectations. I’m highly disappointed and would not recommend this product.

Original review: April 24, 2019

I had an issue with ordering the KitchenAid Pour Over Coffee Brewer. I called and Courtney the manager in the customer service department was so so helpful. She really cares about the customer and KitchenAid you should be proud to have Courtney on your team.

Get expert buying tips about Coffee Makers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

I purchased KitchenAid Coffeemaker (KCM1202) about 3 months ago, and find first cup of coffee tastes great although extremely hot, second cup takes on a burnt flavor (I brew 6 cups at a time). If you Make a mistake with the clean setting mode you cannot reverse, you have to continue to clean, also the carafe is hard to get stains off.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2017

KitchenAid Coffee Makers has a programmable feature, as well as a black color that matches my other appliances. It also makes 12 cups of coffee. It brews the coffee within 5 minutes which is great and helps make the mornings go faster. It is very easy to use, my husband and children can also operate it. But it could have a more modern, sleek look to it and could operate in a manner that is quieter. It puts out a lot of steam when it percolates and the carafe stains easily so it is somewhat hard to clean.Other than that, very good coffee maker.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

It is easy and fun to use. Put the cup in and water and just let the coffee make itself. Unlike many other coffee machines that you actually have to read the directions, it doesn’t take a lot of time to use. It was also a pretty good price to work that good. I like the way it looks because it is a basic model and not too flashy. But it is hard to clean in the cracks of the bottom. I would also improve the height so it can fit taller cups like even Dunkin Donuts size cups if you want to take it on the go.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about KitchenAid?

Original review: Aug. 3, 2017

I like all about this product. It makes my coffee fast and tastes fresh. It's the best brand I have found by far and I would get another if something happen to it. I really would recommend this one to all my friends.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2017

Lasts a long time. It’s simple to use and easy to understand. I just make some and dump my sugar and creamer and go. Coffee stays hot and doesn't burn. However, I would love an appliance with a delay start. I want to set it before I go to bed and know it will hot in the morning. Or if I could start it in the morning and it will be ready by the time I come home.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

Simple to use. Not too large, quick and really easy to move around and overall really nice to look at. But find a way to not cause filter blockage, not have so much coffee grounds be used, and not create such a mess.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2017

KitchenAid Coffee Makers meets my expectations as I have always preferred a KitchenAid appliance, due to its performance and quality of manufacturing. Also, this particular coffee maker has come recommended by friends. I have the choice of different strengths of coffee, regular or bold. Also, can make a small batch of coffee, 2-4 cups. It also has a warming feature I haven't had on previous coffee makers. But the clock and the brew features are a little difficult to set. As you are trying to set the actual time, the timer for the programming feature is also setting and without programming the coffee pot, you have to select the brew function and hold it until it beeps.

Original review: July 29, 2017

I like the alarm that makes my coffee at the same time daily... it wakes me up for work when I smell it brewing!!! If I didn't have an alarm to set on the coffee maker I probably wouldn't make it to work very often! It's my favorite feature on this coffee machine!!! Also, it's pretty simple to use... There's not a lot of crazy buttons or dials like some other coffee makers and I like that it comes in different colors!! Sometimes some of the grounds come into the coffee pot and it makes the whole pot disgusting and grainy! I have to make a whole new pot and I waste money that way! But it definitely meets my needs and expectations!!!

KitchenAid expert review by Jonathan Trout

Known for their cooking appliances, KitchenAid also makes an extensive line of coffee makers. Choose from multiple craft brewing methods with their press, siphon, pour-over, cold brew and espresso coffee brewers. They also offer a precision grinder so you can get the perfect grind size for each brew.

• French press: KitchenAid’s Precision Press is designed to brew coffee-shop quality French press coffee in your home. It has an integrated scale and timer so you can measure the exact ratio of grounds to water and steep it for the correct amount of time. It also has a dual-wall stainless steel carafe for great heat retention. The Precision Press costs $150.

• Siphon brewer: KitchenAid’s Siphon Coffee Brewer simplifies the process of siphon brewing for home use. It works like old siphon brewers by using vapor water pressure to push water up through the siphon tube to steep the grounds. Then, the vacuum suction draws the coffee down through the grounds. The design comes with a magnetic locking seal, durable stainless steel siphon tube and a reusable filter. The Siphon Coffee Brewer comes in two colors and costs $250.

• Pour-over: KitchenAid’s Pour Over Coffee Brewer uses technology to precisely heat and pulse water, steeping grounds in the same way as the manual pour-over process. This allows the grounds to bloom as they would during the manual process. The pour-over-style brewer comes in two models: Custom Pour Over and Pour Over. The Custom Pour Over Coffee Brewer is $200 and includes 24-hour programmability and roast and cup selector. The Pour Over Coffee Brewer costs $170.

• Espresso maker: KitchenAid’s Pro Line Espresso Maker has dual independent boilers so you can brew espresso and steam milk at the same time. It has a milk-frothing arm and latte art pitcher so you can create a coffee shop-quality latte. It can reach a boil in six minutes and has a hot water dispenser and cup warmer. The Pro Line Espresso Maker costs $1,300.

• Cold brewer: KitchenAid’s Cold Brew Coffee Maker comes in a sleek compact design, complete with a tap handle and built-in filter. It can be easily removed from your refrigerator with its portable handle. The simple design makes it easy to clean. The Cold Brew Coffee Maker costs $130.

• Best for: consumers looking to make coffee shop-quality coffee in their home.

Profile picture of Jonathan Trout