4.17/5
Based on 6 reviews that contain star ratings

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

6 Kirkland Signature Laundry Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

I switched to this brand in the hopes of it working better than my previous brand that was just not getting the job done. I had the same result; even with pretreating, the greasy stains just didn't come out.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

Cleans as good as the popular brands and it costs less. It also has a mild scent, not too overpowering. I use the liquid and I don't have to be concerned about it dissolving.

Get expert buying tips about Household Cleaning Products delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

Does not gum up the washing machine, thereby the clothes come out cleaner. Recommended by a repairman, and I have been completely satisfied with this product.

Original review: July 30, 2018

There is no scent, which is what I want. Free & Clean means that it doesn’t have any harsh chemicals or perfume. I use Oxi Clean to boost the whites.

Original review: July 25, 2018

Have been using the Kirkland brand for approx. 6 years. Works good with either hot or cold water. Leaves no soap trace at cycle end. Cost about 1/3 the cost of Tide.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kirkland Signature Laundry?

Original review: July 24, 2018

I am very happy with price and efficiency of the Costco Kirkland brand. Free of perfume - dyes etc. We have been using it for years and my husband really never has any issues with skin irritation.

Kirkland Signature Laundry Company Information