4.96/5
Based on 25 reviews that contain star ratings
Show rating distribution

Keurig

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Aug. 16, 2017

25 Keurig Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

Keurig is very easy to use. Heat the water, add a coffee pod and make your coffee. It can make 4, 6, 8 and 10 oz. sizes of coffee. We most use the 8 oz. size. However, it seems to need a lot of attention to cleaning. But I cleaned it thoroughly and descaled it and it is now working better. But I worry about how it would work in a real commercial environment. Hopefully, it will hold up under frequent use since we are retired and my husband makes coffee all day. I like that we don't have coffee sitting all day.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2017

Keurig is simple to use and always exceeds my expectations. You can make one cup at a time and it brews a delicious and hot cup of coffee within minutes. Also, there are lots of different varieties of coffee pods to choose from to suit your company or guests. But the coffee pods tend to be a little on the expensive side.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Aug. 3, 2017

I love Keurig, it's not complicated to use at all and its simple instructions on the screen makes it very easy for the user. I like that you can put the cup in and brew the coffee without having to put in the paper and all that jazz. Also, the Keurig makes it super easy to pour water into it without spilling the water everywhere or accidentally breaking the glass pot. However, I'd improve the cup sizes that you can put in the Keurig and make a wider variety so I could brew more or less coffee if I wanted to. I also dislike that the ONLY way to brew coffee is if you buy the little Keurig cups because sometimes they get super expensive and people can’t always afford to buy those. But I think it’s a great idea that coffee isn’t the only thing that you can brew with it. You can also brew tea and other things that people put in Keurig cups and I LOVE hot drinks so it all works out.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2017

I like that I can set up the on and off function. I can set how hot I want the coffee to be and I can make different size cups of coffee. Make the unit a bit smaller though and it should come in different colors and should be able to portable. It should have a more variety of sizes for the drinks. Other than that, it is everything I expected. It is very simple to use all the features on this unit. The more you use it the easier you get familiar with the buttons and features. I am able to make coffee, hot chocolate and all sorts of teas for my whole family.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2017

We love our new coffee maker. We are trying to drink less coffee so it works with this coffee maker because it only makes one cup at a time so we have accomplished our goal of trying to drink less coffee in the morning. The quality is great and has all features one needs for that perfect cup of coffee. My family loves it including the kids for their hot chocolate and tea. It's quick and mess free. I like all the features and the ease of making the cup of coffee. It is a very good product that we enjoy having in our home.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Keurig?

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

This coffee maker is easy to use. I love that it only brews one cup of coffee at a time, so there is no waste and the coffee doesn't sit and get strong. Everyone can have fresh coffee whenever they want. I just wish there is an better way to clean this coffee maker. It would be better if there was a way to open it to get inside so you could see if it is clean or not. But overall my experience with this coffee maker has been positive.

Original review: July 31, 2017

Can make one or many cups. I like the easy to fill water reservoir and that it makes coffee quickly and is easy to clean. Many varieties of coffee to choose from. However, it can't fill night before because you need cold water. Most of the coffee pods are not strong enough for me. It also takes a lot of counter space. I mostly use it when company comes because my coffee is very strong. It doesn't meet my expectations for strength of coffee. I only make a cup but still not strong enough. Nevertheless, it is easy to use.

Original review: July 30, 2017

I like that you can leave it on all the time so the water is always hot and ready for you to make a cup of coffee. I like that you can make one individual cup of coffee instead of a pot of coffee. I like absolutely everything about this coffee maker. It works perfectly and is very easy to use and clean. My 64-year-old mother can even use it.

Original review: July 29, 2017

I love the Keurig coffee maker. It is small and compact and fits into smaller spaces. It slides under my counter unlike some of the bigger models. I wish that the design could be easier to clean, accessing the inside is very hard. I would also make the water tank easier to remove and maybe putting the lid on tighter so my cats can't knock it off. Other than that, it's very simple to use and it makes making coffee way easier. It makes it so I don't have to waste coffee and that I can make it when I want it with out feeling like I have to drink a whole pot of coffee.

Original review: July 28, 2017

I like using the pods because it gives me so many options. There are three sizes on our model which is quite convenient. I picked Keurig in particular because it is the brand and model we use at work. I am a tea drinker - My husband is the coffee drinker. I like to make myself a huge cup of tea and I have to brew twice to fill my cup. It would be nice if there was a 20 oz option on the machine. Other than that, the pod system completely changed the coffee game. We don't have to grind beans or brew separate pots if people want different kinds of coffee. Plus waste is eliminated.

Original review: July 27, 2017

The Keurig is fast and easy. You can make one cup at a time and I can purchase caffeinated or decaffeinated coffees, various varieties of tea and even hot chocolate. It's great for entertaining because of the variety of beverages you can offer your guest and make them fast and easy. However, the pods aren't biodegradable. Although you can choose between three cup sizes, even the large mug tastes a bit too strong for my taste. I generally add a couple of ice cubes to my coffee so it won't be so strong. Nevertheless, it meets all my expectations and needs. I'm single so I don't need a full pot of coffee. Also if I have guests, I can offer them different kinds of beverages. All you have to do is make sure there is water in it. Then just turn on the power to heat the water and choose the cup size. From there, choose what beverage you want, pop in the pod and 30 seconds later, you've got your drink!

Original review: July 26, 2017

Keurig is easy to operate with clear insights and assistance from the panel on the top and the water tank is quite big enough to serve its job. Simple and easy instructions with very little cleanup to boot. This machine meets and exceeds my expectations other than it could possibly get a bit warmer. Also, I would like to have another option other than small, medium, and large... and how do I even know that the cup will not produce weak coffee if I do select the large option?

Original review: July 25, 2017

I love the following features for the K425. 11 brew sizes, 70 oz. reservoir, Strength & temperature control, 2.4" color touch display and Hot water on demand. I should have gotten the larger quantities of cup sizes and steamer so I could make foam for my hot chocolate and coffee!! My coffee machine makes my morning and it meets and exceed my expectations!! So easy to use and it prices yummy different coffee experiences. It is so easy to use to get gourmet coffee and different flavors at a single serving. This coffee maker just makes me happy.

Original review: July 24, 2017

You can make an individual cup of coffee of pretty much any flavor that you are able to enjoy wherever and whenever you want to do. So whether it is at home or on the run. I would certainly improve some features of my Keurig coffee maker. For starters, I would like if the coffee maker didn't take up as much room on my counter because it is bulky. I would also like it if there were more colors available in case I ever decide to redo my kitchen. Nevertheless, my experience with this coffee maker has been, overall, a good one. It consistently makes coffee that is hot and in a good serving size for me to drink.

Original review: July 23, 2017

It was a very simple set up, and it provided me with great tasting coffee that I enjoyed almost every day in a very timely manner. The wait time was not too long for any particular cup of coffee, and I had great results every time I made a cup. It was a great way to start the day. Keurig definitely met my needs and expectations all the time. I loved it.

Original review: July 22, 2017

I like that with the Keurig coffee maker, I can make just one cup of coffee whenever I want and it is quick, simple and easy to use. Anyone could learn to use the coffee maker very quickly. There are no issues and it works perfectly except maybe that the price is too high but in all honesty it is still worth the cost of the product. It also exceeds my expectation.

Original review: July 21, 2017

This is so easy to use. Put water in, turn it on, let it heat, put pod, it close, push button for cup size you want. Very smart colours they have out now but I really like my black color, fits in my kitchen very well. Also turns off by itself. Uses all different types of coffee pods, fits nicely on my counter. Also easy to refill water, and I like the pull out storage for pods. I have had mine for 3 years so by now I think there is one you can brew one or more cups at a time. And I don't like cleaning it out but I did find a cleaner at the store. You pour in the water and brew just like you would a cup of coffee.

Original review: July 20, 2017

Keurig is convenient and quick to use. It only takes just a few minutes to make a cup of coffee. I like that you only make 1 cup at a time. It makes it easier when it is just me that wants a cup. If both me and my husband wants a cup we could have different flavors. It is also mess free which is nice. You don't have to worry about having to clean a big coffee pot, just the coffee mug that you use.

Original review: July 19, 2017

I like that if you want it would only make and serve one cup of coffee. It makes the perfect amount so you don't waste any. I like that it’s very easy to use and comes in different kinds of coffee or even hot chocolate and different flavors, and like the fact that it doesn't take much water to use. I love this coffee maker it meets all my needs. I have never yet had anything go wrong with my coffee maker. It comes in different colors and I like the overall use of how it works.

Original review: July 18, 2017

I love this coffee maker because you can make one cup at a time! It makes only the amount that I need so no letting the pot just go cold and waste coffee to pour down the drain! No waste is the best because I can't stand to waste any coffee! However, I dislike refilling the water all the time with bottles of water and having to clean out with vinegar and running through several cups of water before vinegar is cleared out of the coffee maker! But I love using it every day because it is fast and saves a lot of time in morning! You just throw your mug under for your perfect cup of coffee and creamer and in a couple of seconds it is done and you are out the door! This is so amazing and I can't wait for coffee in the morning! The best coffee pot ever!

Original review: July 17, 2017

The coffee maker is perfect and very simple to use. I love how fast my coffee is made for me. I just need to put inside the machine the kind of coffee that I want to drink then close the lid. The machine makes the coffee and it's done and ready when we need to be out the door in the morning.

Original review: July 16, 2017

I was nervous at first but it's really simple and easy to use once you learn the few steps. Aldi has good K-Cups for sale and I like the idea of one cup sometimes, instead of a pot. Doesn't take very long. Makes really good coffee too, a little better than a drip maker. Not quite like an espresso maker though. Also, it might be nice if the Mini could hold water for 2 cups at a time instead of one. But I don't need or want the regular Keurig that has a tank on it. It costs more and I already have this Mini anyway which I am very happy with.

Original review: July 15, 2017

Keurig is simple to use and small enough to keep out on the counter at all times. Love that it comes in different sizes depending on your needs. The one we bought is perfect for us. I like that you can make one cup at a time and not waste a whole pot. Making an entire pot usually results in a lot of waste. Plus most coffee pots are not as simple to operate as this one is. But lower the cost of the coffee pods so that you can really afford them. The machine itself is pretty affordable. But you can go broke buying the coffee pods.

Original review: July 14, 2017

It simple to use and meets all my expectations and needs. You can use any size cup and any kind of k-cup according to what you want to drink. It makes its own coffee and it's all single serve cup. All the flavors are great and taste nice, as well. Plus, you can also make multiple cups back to back, many people can use it. I love everything about it.

Original review: July 11, 2017

The coffee maker is convenient, easy and simple to use and I can make anything I want to drink anytime of the day. I love all the different types of drinks I can make with it. I have no problems with this coffee maker. I would really miss this coffee maker if I didn't have it.

Keurig expert review by Jonathan Trout

Keurig is known for their K-Cup coffee pods that give you a single-serve cup with the push of a button. Their coffee brewer models come in two series: Classic and Plus. They range in size and each feature different technology and various colors.

• Classic series: Keurig’s Classic series includes a compact, personal brewer and their classic single cup brewer. The personal brewer comes in five colors, has a simple two-button control system and brews six, eight and 10 ounces using K-Cup pods. The classic brewer has a 48-ounce water reservoir, a programmable auto-off feature and can also brew six, eight and 10 ounces using K-Cup pods. The personal brewer costs $99 and the classic brewer costs $119.
    • Plus series: The Plus series features three models with water reservoirs ranging from 40 to 80 ounces. They have touch displays, strength and temperature controls and can brew coffee for a cup, mug or carafe. Models in the Plus series start at $129 for the 40-ounce, $149.99 for the 70-ounce and $179.99 for the 80-ounce.
    • Accessories: Keurig gives you easy access to all K-cup related accessories online. You can find things like reusable K-Cup filters, Keurig carafes, K-Cup storage and travel mugs.
    • Office brewers: Keurig makes three models of coffee makers for small, medium and large offices. These models hook directly to your office’s water line, have adjustable temperature settings, automatic K-Cup pod ejection and four cup sizes. You can request pricing for all office brewers online.
    • K-Cups: K-Cup coffee pods are perfectly portioned, single-serve cups of ground coffee. Keurig sells over 150 varieties. K-Cup pods are recyclable and keep your coffee fresh for 24 months.
    • Best for: consumers looking for a single-serve coffee brewer for the home or office.
    Profile picture of Jonathan Trout