3.61/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Keurig

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

Keurig Reviews

Original review: Nov. 19, 2019

I accidentally purchased 4 incompatible coffee pods and they didn't make me feel dumb (side note: I think it would be great to have a prompt that occurs before checkout alerting the buyer that their purchase is incompatible with the registered brewer). However, the lady was so nice and fun to talk to! She read me descriptions of a handful of replacement options and exchanged it at no cost without having to return anything! They're amazing!

Original review: Nov. 4, 2019

Ms.Cindy, and Ms. Gail (Gayle) were very friendly & helpful. They resolved my issue, went above & beyond. APPRECIATE YOU LADIES, Keep up the GREAT WORK! I always dread Customer service calls, because you never know if you're going to get someone nice or a butthead. They were both AWESOME, ABOVE & BEYOND!!!! Thank you Ladies.

Get expert buying tips about Coffee Makers delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
      Original review: Oct. 16, 2019

I think this is #5 for us. Earlier machines lasted about 6 months, but new machines were promptly shipped. Our current machine is over 3 years old and working well. We use both Keurig and store brands, as well as refillable pods with no problems. We always use purified water, either from our PUR faucet filter or Brita pitcher. We average 2-3 fills each day.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2019

Love my K Mini Plus. I didn’t expect to enjoy my Keurig coffee as much as I do. I purchased my first one a few days ago. I have a ‘strong’ button. But my coffee is perfect without it. The temperature is very hot. So my cup stays hot till my next.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

I was given a Keurig Coffee Maker for Christmas last year. Yesterday morning my Keurig wouldn't work. I called Customer Service. The lady had me to try to reset the machine. When it wouldn't reset she said, "We will send you a new one." Just like that! Even asked if I wanted the same color. Got an email and my new Keurig has already been shipped. Couldn't be happier. Love my Keurig and Customer Service was excellent.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Keurig?

Original review: Nov. 10, 2019

I had my Keurig for several months when the needle broke during regular use. I called the phone number that came up on the coffee maker's screen. For 2 weeks it said no one was available. Since then I have spoken to someone on 10 separate days over the past year. Each time I am told I can get a free part replacement but that they are "currently out of stock and to call back soon." They won't take my contact info and put me on a wait list and I still don't have a working machine. Lousy customer service.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2019

Ordered K-Duo from Keurig official website October 16, 2019. After 6 days it would not brew a full pot. Went to website and troubleshoot the machine to no avail. Call customer service and went through more troubleshooting. Did not work. Sent a replacement on October 26th. It worked for 5 days and quit. Called customer service and they sent a replacement. That worked for 4 days. Called customer service and they said since it was not the original they could not authorize a refund, but corporate would call and see if they could do a refund. Bottom line: Don't waste your money.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

Bought this for GF less than a year ago. Frother quit working. Called customer service twice. Said a tech would call back. They never did. Total dead beats. They apparently don’t care. I’m notifying the state AG and filing a complaint. They won’t fix it or give me a new one. **.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2019

Purchased model Keurig k select. K80 Feb 6 2019. Sam's club Colombian supreme pods have worked with no problems whatsoever. When Using keurig McCafé pods coffee grounds come out in the drinking cup and many times comes out of the top of the pod spewing coffee grounds all over. This happens many times during the day. My lady friend bought a Hamilton combination pot and pod maker which is about 1 year old and she uses McCafé pods and it has never failed. I regularly keep my pot cleaned and use well water which has a water softener and runs thru 3 filters. Customer service. Said that they would only send me some McCafé pods. Said my keurig was working fine. I will not recommend keurig. I will be looking at purchasing a Hamilton. $20.00 cheaper.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2019

I am happy with their product. I usually order before I finish my supply. This time I ordered Oct 9, and haven't received it. I emailed Customer service and without any explanation for the delay they just said it is scheduled to arrive the 22th. I thought that ordering direct with Keurig would have a better support.

Keurig expert review by Jonathan Trout

Keurig is known for their K-Cup coffee pods that give you a single-serve cup with the push of a button. Their coffee brewer models come in two series: Classic and Plus. They range in size and each feature different technology and various colors.

• Classic series: Keurig’s Classic series includes a compact, personal brewer and their classic single cup brewer. The personal brewer comes in five colors, has a simple two-button control system and brews six, eight and 10 ounces using K-Cup pods. The classic brewer has a 48-ounce water reservoir, a programmable auto-off feature and can also brew six, eight and 10 ounces using K-Cup pods. The personal brewer costs $99 and the classic brewer costs $119.

• Plus series: The Plus series features three models with water reservoirs ranging from 40 to 80 ounces. They have touch displays, strength and temperature controls and can brew coffee for a cup, mug or carafe. Models in the Plus series start at $129 for the 40-ounce, $149.99 for the 70-ounce and $179.99 for the 80-ounce.

• Accessories: Keurig gives you easy access to all K-cup related accessories online. You can find things like reusable K-Cup filters, Keurig carafes, K-Cup storage and travel mugs.

• Office brewers: Keurig makes three models of coffee makers for small, medium and large offices. These models hook directly to your office’s water line, have adjustable temperature settings, automatic K-Cup pod ejection and four cup sizes. You can request pricing for all office brewers online.

• K-Cups: K-Cup coffee pods are perfectly portioned, single-serve cups of ground coffee. Keurig sells over 150 varieties. K-Cup pods are recyclable and keep your coffee fresh for 24 months.

• Best for: consumers looking for a single-serve coffee brewer for the home or office.

Profile picture of Jonathan Trout