Kenmore Coffee Makers
  • 1 star
Based on 21 reviews that contain star ratings
Show rating distribution

Kenmore/Sears Coffee Makers

Recognized as a top appliance brand for 100 years, Kenmore brings a new level of performance with appliances that deliver time savings, convenience and great results. From quickly cooling drinks to laundry loads completed in less time, Kenmore is the most awarded brand in the industry.

The Kenmore brand understands its customers’ wants and needs. Being in the lives of over 100 million Americans, performance innovations are a top priority of Kenmore product development. Ongoing engagement with our customers before, during and after purchases will help us maintain the honor of industry leader.

Find out more Find out more
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 8, 2017

35 Kenmore Coffee Makers Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 18, 2009
I purchase the Kenmore Model No. 100.81666 on 04/14/2009. It was just exactly what I was looking for. Around the first of October 2009, I would always fill all compartments to brew 12 cups. The coffee pot wouldn't brew 12 cups anymore, it began brewing from 2 to 6 cups. I worked with it for a few days thinking it would work itself out. It didn't so, I found my receipt to see if I could return it, for it hasn't been but 6 months and the purchase price was $54.86, and for opening an account they give me $15.00 off, so I actually paid $39.86.

My receipt said returns should be made in 90 days. I thought for a $54.86 coffee maker at least I should call Sears just to ask was anything Sears could do. I call and the customer service person in Appliances said the 90 day policy had to apply to my case. I ask her for the Kenmore website or a phone number for Kenmore customer service and she didn't know what the number was or anything else. I was going to call Kenmore and let them know this Model number coffee maker was defective and see if they could offer some advice. The Sears customer service wasn't any help.

Original review: July 6, 2007
I bought a new Coffee Maker & Microwave Oven at Sears in Wayne New Jersey
Model # 721.63999303
Serial # 509TA00827
Manufatured : September 2005.
I used it a few times in a period of 3 months and it simply stop working. I went back to the store with the receipt, but I was told that they were unable to exchange it because I didn't not have the original box.
They also told me I did not buy the warranty, therefore, I have to pay extra for the repair .
I didn't buy the warranty because I thought I was buying a good product.

I tried all the possibles ways to get it replaced but I couldn't. I got tired of the situation and finally decided never buy a Kenmore product and recommend that no one else does. I will never purchase from Sears Appliance again.

Original review: June 10, 2007

The on and off button shorted out and sparks few out in my wife face when she trying making coffee. This coffee maker also leaks water, we purchase it in 2006.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2004

I PURCHASED THIS COFFEE MAKER MODEL A20 ABOUT 6 MONTHS AGO WHEN IT IS TURNED ON AS IT HEATS UP THE FILTER AND COFFEE HOLDER POPS OPEN AND LEAKS COFFEE ALL OVER THE ONLY WAY THAT i CAN USE IT IS TO TAPE THE HOLDER CLOSE. i BELIEVE THAT AS IT HEATS UP THE TOP SWELLS UP AWAY FROM COFFEE FILTER ASSEMBLY tHIS HAS CAUSED ME MUCH AGRAVATION TILL I STARTED TO TAPE IT IT SURE LOOKS ELERGANT IN MY KITCHEN

Original review: March 15, 2004

The coffee pot spills over if you make over half a pot, all most ever time. model dgb500

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kenmore Appliances?

Kenmore Coffee Makers Company Information