ConsumerAffairs Research Team
The ConsumerAffairs Research Team believes everyone deserves to make smart decisions. We aim to provide readers with the most up-to-date information available about today's consumer products and services.
Kenmore has been a trusted household name since the mid-twentieth century, manufacturing appliances that improve household efficiency. Their wine cellars are ideal for small spaces, with capacities ranging from 16-45 bottles. They also sell a 4.6 cubic feet beverage center, which can hold wine bottles, beer cans and beer bottles.
- Compact design: Kenmore’s lineup of wine chillers and beverage centers features compact designs, which are ideal for small spaces such as a countertop, living room or wet bar.
- Door alarm: A door alarm sounds whenever the 45 bottle wine cellar door is left open, saving you money and maintaining the quality of the beverages stored inside.
- Warranty: Your Kenmore wine cellar comes with a one-year limited warranty, which covers all defects in material and workmanship.
- Shop your way rewards: Consumers who frequently shop for Kenmore or Sears brand products can earn Shop your way rewards with the purchase of a Kenmore wine cellar or beverage center.
- See in person or buy online: Kenmore products are all available at Sears, so you can easily see their selection of wine cellars in person by visiting your local Sears store. You can also shop online and get free shipping on orders that cost more than $35.
- Best for Kenmore wine coolers are best for small space dwellers.
Compare Wine Refrigerators & Coolers
Kenmore Wine Coolers Company Profile
- Company Name:
- Kenmore Wine Coolers
- Year Founded:
- 2036 N Kenmore Ave
- Postal Code:
- United States