4.14/5
Based on 7 reviews that contain star ratings
Show rating distribution

Kendale Air Conditioning

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Sept. 27, 2017

7 Kendale Air Conditioning Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

First I would like to say that I do not usually write review negative or positive, but after my conversation with the owner at Kendale Air - (Jay) I felt compelled to do this. The initial install of my AC unit with the technician was great, Service calls were a different story. First service call I made, they were too busy to come see the problem, was told to try and reach out to a different dealer. Second service call was for a recall on a drain pan. I was told by Jay that he was not going to touch the issue due to the fact that the manufacturer was not paying him enough to do the job. After pressing for a bit that I was his customer he stated that he did not care and I was to go elsewhere if I needed the issue fixed. Now that is what I call poor customer service. I hope no one else ever has to hear your installer does not care about your issue. Again the install was great but service after the fact be wary.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2016

Kendale Air got to me when I needed it most. My air conditioning went out and the humidity was killer but Kendale Air got me quickly and before I knew it I was cool as a cat. Kendale Air was available when I needed them, morning noon or night and had a tech ready to come out to repair my air conditioning almost immediately. Tech was very knowledgeable and had me back up and running in almost no time at all. The value was incredible. Cheap, inexpensive and quality work. A job that usually would've taken days and would've broken my bank barely cost me anything and was done same day.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Aug. 23, 2016

They were pleasantly people to talk to and not too busy to answer my questions. I was very surprised how they explained everything before they even started and they kept me informed the whole time. I will recommend to family, friends, neighbors, co-workers. I'll tell anyone about the services. Well they asked me what would be better for me and I like that they respected me, and did things on my time. They complete everything in three days which was very surprising to me. They were very knowledgeable about what they were doing and I'm glad they did because, if they couldn't, I was making them leave. I will say they're very respectful and considerate of others, and they all deserve a special raise or something because they were all great.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2016

Very happy with the outcome of the customer service. Everything was great to me and answered all my questions when I had some. Very pleased. It worked great and is still working. Never had any issues. They made sure I was home when they needed to come. Very friendly to me and didn't leave til I was comfortable with everything. Prices were not bad at all. Customer service was awesome. I was very happy with everything. I would definitely recommend to any of my friends or relatives.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2016

Great, reliable company. Fast service. They explain everything before they do it. Very reasonable with their prices. Highly recommend this company. They have great employees that really know their job. They also cleaned their mess up and left area very clean. They are on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. They try to be out to fix the problem very quickly. Great hours and fairly priced. The serviceman that came out was very knowledgeable. Had parts with him. He was very carefully and cleaned up his mess. The pricing was less expensive than others, fixed problem in a timely manner. I had shopped around and they offered good price and very reliable service.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kendale Air Conditioning?

Original review: Aug. 14, 2016

Their customer service was awesome. Every question I have answered very thorough. If I ever go back there I'll be very happy and then I'll be super cool just keeping it real because it's so hot out there yes. They're open 24/7 it kind of seemed like that anyway anytime I had an issue I can call. They would answer my questions over the phone and that's a4big plus in my book. Very knowledgeable about AC units.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2016

I was overall happy with the customer service. I see the company moving into a good direction with the brand and they're really a great company. There was some very nice people over the phone and I loved the experience. The service hours was okay, they could be longer. I was satisfied with it. Other than that it was a good service and they're moving into a good company. The Industry Knowledge was great! I'd recommend them to a lot of people. They're really good and they're on the way up. Its value was really good and I was happy with it.

Kendale Air Conditioning expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Kendale Air Conditioning has been providing air conditioning repair since 1988. They are locally-owned and operated in Miami-Dade county.

• Same-day service: Kendale offers same-day service to anyone in the area who needs their air conditioning repaired.
    • Tax credits and rebates: Kendale Air Conditioning works with Florida Power and Light to offer a rebate program for customers. Customers can receive a rebate on their taxes by installing a more energy efficient AC.
    • Varied payment options available: Customers can pay Kendale Air Conditioning for their services with cash, credit cards, and even financing plans offered by the company.
    • Satisfaction guarantee: Kendale Air Conditioning offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee, and they will work to resolve any issues that are making you unhappy, or refund your money if they cannot fix a problem that's making you dissatisfied.
    • Free estimates in writing: The company will assess any air conditioning problems and offer you a written estimate, for free. This means you know how much you will be paying, and you don't have to pay to get a quote.
    • Best for: Homeowners, business owners, residential landlords and commercial real estate developers.
    Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs