toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I looked at window companies and one company was up to $6,000 while the lowest was $2500. IPO Windows gave me a better deal and I also knew the salesperson so I chose them and I purchased sliders to replace what I have. They were prompt with their arrangements and the scheduling. The installation worked very well and took about half a day, which was less time than I thought. They had to make some modifications because my windows were slanting and they adjusted that. I didn’t have to remove any fixtures that I had over the windows, which was a good point because that would have prolonged the working time. Also, I didn’t know what I would have to adjust in putting my cornices back in place. They worked around whatever I had there and the windows are perfect. I've told everybody about IPO and when people came to visit, they slid the window back and forth and say that it's perfect.

I reviewed IPO Windows & Home's ratings and a comment caught my attention. The pricing was good too. I gave it a chance and it was worth it. IPO replaced my windows, did the sill, and put in a grid. Everything was right and on time. They told me all would be done right in the morning. A young lady called me and gave the time and date that the person they will send out should be arriving. She was always there for me if I had questions and kept me posted with what to expect and the pros and the cons. They returned call to me in a timely manner and it's convenient for me to get in touch with them. The office is a couple of miles from where I reside. The lady told me if there is anything she can do then she will be with me every step of the way.

The installers were friendly and punctual. They called me a couple hours before the installation. One of the guys showed up on time and waited for the other party. Then IPO called and told me that the installers should arrive at a certain time. They came, worked professionally, and didn't waste time. They told me what I need to do and what they were gonna do. They were clean and got the job done in a timely manner because I thought it was going to take two days. They did it in time less than the time I thought they would.

One of the windows should be tempered glass and I didn't know that what they installed was colored. They told me the manufacturer made a mistake and they came and replaced it within a week. They have three different models and I got the low model one, but I'm impressed and I get compliments from family and friends. My wife sees the difference in what IPO Windows chose to build because we replaced most of the windows. She's stuck inside because it keeps the heat out. I don't know how long this will last, but so far so good.

I called around for a few window retailers and the representative from IPO Windows was the first one to return my call. And he returned my call to schedule an appointment. He came out to the house, told me about the pricing and the different things about windows like single panes, double panes and plain versus the panes with the lines. So I had a windows 101 tutorial and I liked him from that point on. Also, I wasn't financially able to get my entire house done at one time and he was very diligent and patient in helping me work through that process. So the project was going to be done in spurt or a room at a time.

The installers came out, measured the room where the windows would be in and told me they’ll call me to set up an install date once the windows come. The windows came within two to three weeks at the most then they called me to set up an appointment date. They also gave me a window time and told me when they were 30 minutes away and asked me if I was at home and if it was okay that they will come and install the windows. They showed up on time and installed the windows. They also cleaned up behind themselves and were out within no more than three hours. And the majority of the install was done from the outside, so that was good.

My house is old with heat and cold air seeping out of my house and once the windows were done during the first install, I saw how good the windows looked and the improvement to my home. I was then on-board to continue the entire process. It took about almost a year to get my entire house done, but I was very pleased with the outcome and the windows look great. IPO Windows team was very professional and it was an awesome experience with them.

We hired IPO Windows because of the no pressure estimate we received. Many other companies tried to play buy now tricks that my wife and I did not appreciate. What IPO said they were going to do they did and that's all we were looking for. They were not the cheapest but you get what you paid for and we are extremely satisfied.

I bought double-hung windows from IPO. They said it would take a day to complete the window replacement and they did. Also, the reps are all good and they did get pretty good on the windows. There was also a small thing that we had to get adjusted at the door and they made the threshold a bit high so we're gonna get that worked on, too. Their work looks pretty decent and the windows look very sturdy and strong. I’d recommend them to my friends and let them do their doors and windows.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about IPO Windows & Home?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

IPO Windows and Home was very easy to work with. I'm very impressed with how thorough and efficient they are with record speed and precision. When it comes to workmanship, their attention to detail is unparalleled. The price was extremely competitive and fit comfortably within my budget. So grateful I decided on their services! I'm definitely using them on my other homes as well as recommending them to my investor partners. Simply amazing! Thank you!

Working with IPO Windows was a FANTASTIC experience! After having several companies give me estimates (most of which were EXTREMELY aggressive) I was a bit standoffish, but the sales person quickly reassured me I wouldn't be pressured into anything I wasn't comfortable with. It was very easy to get straight answers from him. Great overall value/price, and awesome installation!

I'm so glad, that I was blessed to have this company install new windows in my home! From the beginning of my initial consultation; the representative listened to my desires for my home; then took the time to explain the different products his company offered. Once the new windows were installed, I had significant noise reduction where I had the best night of sleep I hadn't had in years. Lower electric bills, as well as having peace of mind that I have a quality product. I would buy again from IPO Windows, and would recommend this company to anyone who wants quality windows. Please don't hesitate, you won't regret it!

IPO Windows & Home Company Profile